LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsister’s revenge (for tld17 and Kayla in diapers)

Tld17

“Trust me I’ll never wanna be a baby again!” He whines as she finishes shaving him.. Once she’s done he’s taken to her bedroom and laid on her bed waiting to be dressed... James truly feels like a baby laying there looking at her as she unfolds the diaper with a twinkle in her eyes... Laying there as the diaper is pulled up tight between his legs he wonders he he’ll ever get used to this humiliation..

”What n—no I— I don’t wanna do it!” He says nervously doubting himself as he really don’t wanna get off in his diaper.. 

“Very good honey. Why don’t you listen to some music too.” I put headphones on him. Little does he know the music has hypnosis built in. I watch as he explodes in his diaper. I got a video of the whole thing. “ Looks like baby girl loves her diapers. You are so cute “

James has no time to react as she put the headphones on and he felt like he was floating little did he realize he was stroking his diaper then he lost it as his eyes rolled back in his head as he did something he never wanted to do!  He made love to his diaper!  Once he came down from his orgasm he laid on his back sucking his thumb kicking his feet and making baby sounds.. The headphones were working on him.. 

“I watch him start to suck his thumb and it dawns on me how well the hypnosis is working.” I get him standing and out another cute  cute pink dress on him. I then put a new cheer bow in his hair this one is white. I decide to take him downstairs. “Honey let’s go downstairs. I hold his hand going down the stairs and lead him into the family room. There he see a surprise.

“I watch him start to suck his thumb and it dawns on me how well the hypnosis is working.” I get him standing and out another cute  cute pink dress on him. I then put a new cheer bow in his hair this one is white. I decide to take him downstairs. “Honey let’s go downstairs. I hold his hand going down the stairs and lead him into the family room. There he see a surprise.

James is fighting it but his mind and body aren’t reacting instead they’re compelled with the hypnosis and he’s putty in his step sisters hand.. He keeps fighting it’s like he’s screaming to get back to normal..

”Please let me back!” He screams but who knows what is heard... 

This is great the hypnosis is obviously working. I just need to make sure that my mom or he finds out about it. Once down stairs I take him and put him in an old playpen we had. He looks like he does not want to get in but he cannot fight it. 

I notice how easy he gets into the playpen. This is awesome my plan is working. I go get him a bottle. Little does he know that the bottle is laced with some stuff to make him use the diaper again. “Good girl you drink bottle and some day you will be big like me. “Then we can go out and find cute guys together. 

• Thanks 1

(Sorry for the delay like I said very crazy)

I laugh at you take a drink of your bottle you don’t know that I spiked it again to help you use you diaper. “Oh honey I know you are thinking that you want to get me back. I challenge you to try and do so. You have no chance. You are now my baby girl and the world will see you as such”

James is shocked when she tells him that he’ll never get her back! It’s like she can read my mind he thinks to himself as he drinks.. Still yelling in his mind but he can’t stop anything from happening even if it means drinking a baby bottle and using his baby diapers! 

I look at him he looks so sad. He looks like a an overgrown baby girl. “ I got my bait now I will tell you what honey. If you can go the next two hours without using your diaper all this will be over and I will give you control of myself. However, if I don’t you admit to the world tat you want to be a baby girl. We will make a video”