LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsister’s revenge (for tld17 and Kayla in diapers)

Tld17

I can’t take it anymore.My name is Tiffany  And it is the summer before my senior year of college and my dumb step brother has gotten me grounded. I have always hated him. We were a few years apart and complete opposites. I am a complete girly girl and quite attractive. Cheerleading is my passion. I cheer on my college team. James on the other hand is a football player. He always thought he was hot shit and will be starting college in the fall. He would brag about how he was the only real athlete in the family. This was because he said cheerleading was not a sport. This would drive me nuts but I usually just ignored him. 
That all changes now. He pushed me too far. I went out and smoked a little pot. He found out and told on me. I got a spanking from mom and grounded. I need to get revenge. I remember my friend telling me how she made her brother wet the bed by sticking his hand in warm water. I am going to do the same until my mom gets fed up, with his bed wetting. I sneak into Jame’s room at night. He is snoring and I slowly take his hand and stick it into the warm water. I sneak back into my room and go back to sleep hoping my plan works. 

James is on the ps4 again playing madden footabll before going to bed..He took a drink of his beer and a hit from his joint. “Ha ha I got Tiffany in trouble for doing the same thing! He thinks to himself.. He can’t help but get a little excited just thinking about her, he was so confused she was his step sister and only a couple years younger as his dad married her mom and since dad works out of the country it’s just the three of them.. Damn she was drop dead gorgeous and she knew it but he was so jealous of her cause she won all these awards in cheerleading and she also got better grades then him... So when he found out she got high he had to get mrs goody too shoes in trouble.. He shrugged his shoulders after he finished the game.. Once he was done he walked into his bathroom brushed his teeth and looked at his body he was well built.. Damn look at me he says to himself as he flexes his muscles.. Can’t wait to get to college and check out the new girls.. He laid down for the night now having any idea how tomorrow his life would soon be changed forever... Later that night while sleeping he was dreaming about hanging out with these hot girls they were drinking and listening to music having a good time then they all decided to jump in the ocean for a swim, the water felt so good as it was washed over him the sun was bright it was a great day! 

”What the hell!” He yells as he wakes up and looks around lifting his blanket he felt a wet spot and it was real wet not just damp...

i— I can’t believe this he said desperately looking for something to clean it up with..

he wiped the sleep out of his eyes trying to figure out what happened and he was hoping everyone was still sleeping... 

I wake up nice and early and decide to mess with James some more. I know he thinks I am hot. I make myself look extra good thing morning. I even put on the dark eye shadow that I know we likes. I put on a pair of my cheer shorts and a sports bra. I looked hot. I even put a cheer bow in my hair to complete the look. As I finished putting the bow in I heard him yell. I knew my plan had worked. I run into his room. “What is wrong? Omg I see what is wrong. You wet the bed. Big man James is nothing more than a sissy baby who wet the bed. You are even tearing up. This is classic. I hope it was a one time thing but we better tell mom. Mom James has something up here to show you”.

James freaks out as his step sister who is looking extremely sexy today just barges in his room.. He looks like a deer in the headlights look frozen paralyzed with fear not knowing what to do... “You’re supposed to knock!” Is all he could think about saying.. Then he felt it as he got hot and Nervous his eyes watered up... “No please it’s not what it looks like pl—please d—don’t say anything!” He begs stuttering nervously and frustrated.. “Shut up I don’t know what happened!” He said actually beginning to cry this was so embarrassing and humiliating he didn’t know what to do! He felt a shiver run down his spine when his hot bratty step sister called for their step mom! 
“You bitch why’d you do that!” He said as now he knew he was screwed as any minute his step mom was going to discover he wet the bed... 

“Your calling me a bitch. Actually you kinda look like the bitch right now. “ I walk away laughing but make sure you get a nice look of my ass on the way out. I go sit in my room and hear my mom yelling. “ I hear her say to you what are you a baby and that this better not become a habit. She walks past my room carrying all your sheets. I walk into your room and throw you a pair of my panties. “Here bitch you can wear these if all your underwear is wet. I am joking I won’t let your small cock touch my panties.” I can tell you are livid and walk out. I go out for a run thinking about how I am going to do the same thing to you again tonight.

“Shut the hell up!” He was so turned on and he couldn’t figure it out! Here he was standing there in wet pants and his hot step sister just called him the bitch.. Maybe that’s what he liked how she was so damn hot and so controlling.. Now he was mad and he tried to ignore it.. Several minutes pass and I sit there still crying not believing my step sister and my step mom know that I had an accident.. I’m shocked and startled when my door flies open and I look it my stupid hot step sister.. “Haven’t you done enough damage and you know you’re supposed to knock!” James is so mad as he glared at Tiffany.. I’m stunned and shocked when you throw a pair of your black lace panties at me.. “Funny you bitch!” I hiss as I’m pissed! I’m happy when she leaves but I can’t help but check out her sweet sexy ass! 
I’m so pissed! I say throwing my phone at the door...

I keep running and funny thing is I am getting turned on by that fact you wet the bed. It feels good to finally see the manly man reduced down a few pegs. I walk into my room and go sit at my computer. I start reading some blogs that say  you need to do it every night. This is a process and it will take time. I go take a shower and then a nap. Before I know it, it is dinner time. My mom is reminding James not to drink so much. This is too funny. Of course I have to join in. “ James it is ok some boys take a little longer to be potty trained.” This comments makes him angry and he starts to make fun of my cheerleading again. I just laugh and go upstairs. Once I hear him snoring I repeat last nights actions. I go back to my room and wait. 

James stayed in his room most of the day too embarrassed to face his step mom or step sister still not believing that he wet his pants and everyone knows.  He comes down to eat it’s spaghetti and garlic toast. This just got better he thinks to himself... While eating he can’t believe his step mom reminds him not to drink so much like he was a toddler or something... “I know I don’t need to be reminded.” He said defending his male pride... He rolled his eyes and glared at his sister.. “Tell her to shut up!” He said to his step mom sounding more like mommy tell her to stop... He didn’t even realize how immature he acted... “Don’t you have a stupid cheer give me a B give me a I give me a T give me a C give me a H! James looked at her and smiled as he felt he finally got one on her... 

I woke up again extra early and showered. This time I put on a cute skirt with a very low cut top. My make up was on point and I put a cute pink and white cheer bow in my hair. I turn on my tv and wait. All the sudden I hear James bitching again. I go into his room. “James since you love cheers so much here is one for you. His name is James he loves girly things, he needs diapers cause he is baby” I leave his room and go down stairs. “ Mom the baby did it again” I hear my mom go up to his room and she starts to yell. I hear her say that if this continues that there will be changes.

I go back in my room I actually made sure I did limit my drinks.. Ok it was just a accident I think to myself as I lay down and I can’t help but get the image of Tiffany out of my head.. Laying there my eyes get heavy and soon I’m asleep... Once again the sleep was good the dream was I was in a plane with my boys drinking and partying having a good time, then for whatever reason the dream took us to the ocean and I was hanging out again with the girls except this time I saw Tiffany and she was looking at me with a sexy look in her eyes but she kept acting like she was sucking her thumb teasing him.. He looked around hoping no one was seeing this damn she’s hot as hell he thought to himself but he was so embarrassed as she kept the sucking the thumb motion... Then out of nowhere it felt like someone just dumped a bottle of water all over him! 

“What the fuck!” James yells as he sees the big wet spot before he could say another thing.. His door flies open.. “wh—what are you doing!” He says trying to wipe the sleep out of his eyes and hide his accident.. 

“Shut up no I don’t!” He yells throwing his pillow at her trying to get her out of the room.. 

I try cleaning up my mess as my step mom comes in my room.. I’m so embarrassed “I-I don’t know what happened!” He says stuttering nervously.. He can’t believe the conversion he just had with his step mom.

He wonders what she meant by changes..

Omg this is great she is going to make some changes life is great. I need to up my game. I go online and search for a how to make hypnosis file? I make a subliminal bed wetting program that I can easily load onto his phone. I wait for him to get into the shower. Of course I need to make a comment to him first. “James be careful in the shower. Babies should not really shower by themselves. Does the girly baby want to get her nails done this afternoon.” As he get in the shower, I run into his room and load the file onto his phone. It will play in the back ground and hypnotize him to wet the bed. I am hot as can be and cannot take it anymore. I call my boyfriend Brad. I tell Brad I am coming over. Brad is all man and hates James. When brad opens the door I jump on him and rip his pants off of him. I enhance his cock and swallow all his load. Brad loves my plan and tells me that I should make James a sissy too. A light bulb goes off in my head and I go home. JAmes is not in his room I run up to his room and plant a cheer bow in his room. The rest of the night goes normal. I cannot help to laugh whenever I saw James on his phone. I go to bed early waiting for the morning.

James decides to take a shower so he can get cleaned up out of his pissy pants.. What is wrong with me! He thinks to himself.. He hears his sister in his room as he’s about to step in the shower.. “Shut up I’m not a baby!” He yells getting into the shower hating the way she gets under his skin.. Damn why can’t she be ugly I hate being attracted to her! He thinks as he lets the cool but warm water run through his hair and wash over his skin... After his shower he goes over to a friends house and don’t come back till late when everyone’s in bed.. Good least I don’t have to her Tiffany’s Bs he thinks as he takes off his pants and lays down hoping for a peaceful night... 

I wake up extra early for the third day in a row. This time I go all out put on super sexy boy shorts, a cute top, the cheer bow, and cheer make up. I wait again I hear him yell again. I walk into his room again. “Mom come on up here the baby had another accident. Oh mom look not only does she have accidents but my cheer bow is in his room. Why would any manly man want a cheer bow in his room? Ok mom I will go to my room. I listen in and here him saying no not that. What changes are going to happen? He is starting to cry again. Before I know it I hear my mom walk out the front door.

James wakes up to a wet bed again! “What the hell!l he yells “Shut up and you’re supposed to know how would you like it if I went into your room without knocking!” He yells looking at his wet bed gingerly trying to find a dry spot and not to get wet anymore then he already is! 
“Where did that come from shut the hell up I’m not a baby!” He screams as he sees his step mom come up and send Tiffany to her room... After a short conversation James can be heard begging his step mom.. “No no please you can’t be serious!” He cries begging as his step mom leaves his room.. He begins crying as his life will soon be full of changes.. 

I am so hot now. I go into my room and take out my huge black dildo. I take care of myself. I make sure I am extra loud so I know James will hear me. I know hearing me get off must be driving him nuts. I clean myself up and go watch some tv. All the sudden I hear my mom walk back in the door. She is carrying tons of bags and brings them up into Jame’s room. I hear tons of yelling and I hear James saying no a lot. I start to touch myself a little and am brought back to reality by my mom knocking at the door. She says to come into Jame’s room. We have some stuff we need to talk to you about. 

James can’t think straight but he does hear Tiffany pleasuring herself and he starts to think how hot she sounds and can’t help but get a roused but then he thinks what’s coming up next for him and he begins to panic trying to think of a way out... “Please No you can’t you’re not my mom!” She yells... “owe owe!l he yells crying as he was spanked for the first time since he was 10!  He can’t believe now Tiffany is going to find out about his new punishment.. 

The moment I have waited for is here. I walk into his room and see him lying naked on his bed being spanked. “His ass is super red. Oh wow it seems you are really small in a lot of ways” My mom begins to explain that James needs to be trained all over again. He is going to become a baby again and be treated like one until he can stay dry. “ Mom babies are. A lot of work can I help by being in charge of him? What about the fact that my cheer bow was in his room?”

James has no fight left in him he don’t even fight Tiffany or argue back with her as she makes her cute comments. “I’m not a baby.” He cries as he cringes hearing his step mom tell Tiffany about his new life.. He cringes when he hears that Tiffany wants to be in charge of him... He’s embarrassed about everything and he still don’t understand how the stupid bow got in his room.. 

“I can’t believe that this is happening now. Let’s go baby let’s get you in the tub. You need a bath” you start to fight it but mom spanks you again and you get up and go.  I sit you down on the floor in the bathroom as the tub is filling up. “Now baby James let me go get changed so these clothes don’t get wet. I change into a super shiny bikini. I come back and can tell you are turned on. I fill the tub and out some bubbles in. I make you get in and give you some toys to play with after a few min I start to wash you. I pay close attention to your penis. “Oh look at how tiny it is so cute. “ as this is a happening mom comes in and laughs. I take shaving cream and shave your legs and pubic area.” Babies need to be hair free. Now James why did you have my cheer bow in your room. Do you wish you were a girl and want to cheer? I think that is it”

“I’m not taking a bath!” He yells but a quick smack puts a end to it.., “Owe!” He yelps as he rubs his bottom.. “I’m not a baby!” I cry even though I’m feeling more like one now... I sit there watching the bubbles fill in the tub when I see you come back in you’re so damn hot in the bikini.. “I can wash myself!” I whine as this is the most embarrassing thing ever... After realizing I have no choice I get in the tub I’m not impressed with the rubber duckie or the boat.. “Look this is stupid you have to talk to your mom she’s gone crazy I’ll do anything you just can’t let her treat me like this!” I cry as you began washing me.. I blush bright red when I feel you grab my manhood.. I’m so embarrassed as you make fun of the size or lack of... I can’t believe you just shaved off my adult hair...

”No I have no idea how that stupid bow got in my room!” 

“Oh don’t worry baby your big sister is going to take great care of you.” I take you out of the tub had start to dry you off. Again I pay extra close attention to your small cock. You are definitely getting a little stiff. The truth is you are actually not small at all. You are quite large but I won’t tell you that. “Let’s go baby up on the bed. “ you fight a little but I slap your thigh and you move on to the bed. I take powder and and dump it all over your diaper area. I then take the diaper and tape it shut. “ Now the baby is back where he belongs in diapers. You look so cute honey”. 

“You’re not my big sister!” He says still holding on to the last bit of his male ego. James tries to dry himself but she smacks his hands making it clear he can’t do it on his own.  He lets her lead him by the hand into his bedroom and there it is laying on the bed is a diaper soon to be his diaper! Once he sees it he begins begging no way in hell am I getting on the bed. “Please help me tell mom this has gone too far!” He begins crying as the smack hurt he lays there as his sister diapers him! 
“No i don’t I’m not a baby!” He whines looking at his diaper not believing any of this! 

I laugh at you as you try and act tough. I take out my phone and snap some pictures of you. “Now you are a baby and mom put me in charge of you. There will be changes with this. 1. For the next month you will be treated like a two year old. This is 24/7 2. You will wear and use diapers for their purpose 3. You will never touch your diaper 4. You will act like a two yr old and have the same rights as one 5. We control what you eat and wear. At the end of the month we will decide if you are mature enough to grow up. If you are you will start potty training. If not your age will further be reduced. “

“Hey erase those you can’t do that!” I cry as this is too much and now you have pictures of me in a diaper!  I listen as you lay out the rules feeling like I’m going to be sick as my new life is explained to me! 
“This can’t be real so wh—what I had a couple accidents that don’t mean I need to be treated like a two year old!” I yell pissed off beyond belief.. 

I know I need to convince him that this is best. The reality is he is bigger then me but I need to use my body to keep him controlled. I grab the front of his diaper and start to rub it. “ baby girl big sis think you look very hot in your diaper. I just love girly men who submit to strong women like me. I am going to walk away and allow you to think about All the fun we could have. Remember I will be changing your diapers. That means we will be very close. Think about it”