LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life in the Dollhouse - Chapter Twenty-Six (4/20)

29 minutes ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

Great chapter! Get her ! Can she be demoted below a pet?

She clearly wasn't reared properly the first time around, which is why she can't be "good".  She doesn't need to be treated like a dog, she needs to be reared properly by loving, motherly figures.  Starting in infancy, of course.  ;) 

2 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

She clearly wasn't reared properly the first time around, which is why she can't be "good".  She doesn't need to be treated like a dog, she needs to be reared properly by loving, motherly figures.  Starting in infancy, of course.  ;) 

Lol - it's a darn shame you missed the panel, WB.  Personalias ranted about the re-raising trope at length and there was much rejoicing.

9 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Lol - it's a darn shame you missed the panel, WB.  Personalias ranted about the re-raising trope at length and there was much rejoicing.

I hated the fact that we had to bail on it, but once our main contractor ghosted us, there was no choice.  The good news is, the realtor was over yesterday to take pictures, and there are only a few minor things that need wrapping up as we list the place today.  Realtor is confident that, in spite of the bubonic plague coronavirus running around, demand is still strong, and ours is by far the nicest of the comps in this size/price range, so we should be able to get this thing sold quickly. 

Chapter Eighteen

They had been long gone by the time Sabrina had recovered enough to pick herself up off the floor.  Her thighs felt like the flesh was on fire, like she was being eaten by insects.  It hurt and it tingled and it felt so warm... she stumbled over to the fridge and pulled out a bag of frozen peas, pressing it to her thigh with a hiss and a whimper.  Faith's punishment was as intense as Kinsley's, and she had not seen it coming.

Angie had been her hope.  She seemed so nice, so warm... the echo of her words rang in Sabrina's head.

Aww, she's suffering so much..

That gentle smile had been hiding something sinister.  Wincing, she put the bag back in the freezer and finished the dishes, keeping the weight off of her poor, abused left leg.  Some movie or other was playing upstairs, slightly ominous music and sounds of heavy footsteps.  She finished quickly, placing the casserole dish in the rack before stepping as quietly as she could through the kitchen doorway, past the stairs, toward her room.

She really wanted to talk to Jules.

Anyone.

She hadn't had contact with anyone but the Dolls in so long, bowing and scraping before them was getting too easy, too normal.  She had blurted out that she was thankful to be in the Dollhouse so quickly to avoid punishment...

"Where are you going, Bree?"

Faith.  She snapped back to reality, her heart sinking as she looked up the stairs.

"I.. I'm just going to go lay down for a little bit... "  She was shaking, she had no interest in being around the Dolls right now.

"Did you ask permission?"  It was barely a question, more of an accusation - and it sent a chill down her spine.

She was in trouble again already.  Tears welled up in Sabrina's eyes as she shrank visibly, drawing her hands close to her chest, her fingers drifting to the steel collar unconsciously.

"I'm sorry... may I please go lay down in my room?"

"No.  Come upstairs."  Faith didn't wait for an answer, she turned and walked away.

Sabrina sent a longing look toward her door, so near and yet so far away.  Her thigh was warning her not to disobey - sure, she could make it to her room, she could even block the door... but there was no escape.  She couldn't climb out the window without hurting herself, she'd checked it enough times.  It certainly wasn't an escape option. 

The front door wasn't an option, they'd hear her and she had no doubt that Kinsley would break her legs.

A deep breath.

Stairs.

Everyone was staring at her as she rounded the banister.  Faith was sitting in Angie's lap, looking contented.  Angie had that unfailingly sweet smile, her arms wrapped around Faith's waist and her chin resting on her shoulder.  Blue and red, side by side - it almost hurt to look at.  Lila was glaring at her.  Kinsley just looked impatient.

"What took you so long?" Lila leaned forward, her cheeks puffing out in a display of immature fury.

"Come sit, Bree."  Kinsley gestured to a spot on the floor at her feet.  "You've apparently ruined all pretense, so the rules are back in effect."

"B-but... you said I'm a person while Angie is here.  You said!"  There was an empty spot on the couch between Lila and Angie.

"Angela."  Those brown eyes that had been so friendly and welcoming before, that had been lit from within with love for Faith turned toward Sabrina, as cold and intimidating as Kinsley's had ever been.

"W-what?"

"You will call me Angela, not Angie.  Do you understand?"

Sabrina nodded mutely, her cheeks burning.  She stepped forward, head hanging, toward the spot where Kinsley wanted her.

"Honey."  Angie's voice shifted to a whine.  "She's being rude to me.  She didn't say anything at all."

Sabrina was on the ground again before she even knew Faith had gotten up.  Fingers dug into the back of her neck as her cheek was pressed into the unyielding floor.  She yelped, going limp in Faith's grip.

"My girlfriend asked if you understood, pet.  When she talks to you, you answer."

"I'm sorry!  Angela!  Angela!  I'm sorry."

"I think it's Miss Angela to you now.  Hurt her more, honey.  I like the sounds she makes."

Sabrina felt Faith's other hand find the back of her thigh, black and blue with blossomed bruises.  It lit up with new agony as faith took the smallest bit of her battered flesh between two fingers and pinched, twisting.

She screamed.

"Be quiet!" Lila scolded her as if she had a choice.  Tears spilled from the corners of Sabrina's eyes as Faith pinched again and again.

When the pain stopped, she whispered her pleas immediately.  "I'm sorry Miss Angela, I'm sorry.  I understand, Miss Angela.  I'll only call you that from now on, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry."

"See honey?"  Miss Angela's tone was sweet once again as Faith released her.  "She can be taught, you just have to be firm with dumb animals."

The words stung.

"You're so smart, honey."  Sabrina watched Faith climb back into Miss Angela's lap as she pulled herself to a sitting position, wrapping her arms around her knees and curling into as small as shape as she could at Kinsley's feet.

She whispered a plea, afraid to look up.  "Please Kinsley... please, may I go lay down in my room?"

"No.  Now hush, we're going to put the movie back on - the one you rudely interrupted by sneaking around instead of coming to sit where you know you're supposed to.  You were going to get to sit on the couch, now Angie knows you're just a pet, so it's back to the floor with you.  You had your chance."

"Oh sugar," Miss Angela's laugh was saccharine and lilting.  "I knew what she was the second I stepped foot in the house.  She didn't seem like the type to climb above my Faithie."  Faith squirmed suddenly as Miss Angela tickled her.  "Isn't that right honey?"

"Honeeeyyyyy... "

Sabrina's jaw nearly dropped at Faith's blushing whine.  Lila started the movie back up with a sharp glare toward Faith.

Coming into the middle of it, nothing made sense.  It was some sci-fi film, there were spaceships and aliens and some kind of animal girl in a cage...

Lila couldn't help but comment.  "We need one of those for Bree!"

"No thank you?"

The answer was a smack on the top of her head by Kinsley.  "Quiet.  No talking during the movie."

"But she... "

"I swear," Faith snapped at her, "one more word and we'll gag you."

"You should, honey.  It would be so cute to watch you gag her."

The lot of them discussed it over the movie for another few moments... Sabrina sat, afraid to move or make a sound.  Being gagged did not sound fun and it seemed quite clear that the 'no talking' rule applied only to her.  And Miss Angela was worse than no help - she seemed to constantly encourage Fatih to be mean to her.  She closed her eyes and waited, hopeless.

It was Kinsley that finally ended the discussion.  "Can we please watch the movie?  We're almost done."

The movie was beyond boring, due mostly to the fact that it was confusing.  She spent the majority of the film focusing on not moving, on staying as still and as quiet as possible, staring at the floor, staring at her toes, closing her eyes and just... waiting.

And wishing desperately that the movie had another hour to go when it ended.

Miss Angela spoke up first.  "What shall we do next?"

Everyone spoke at once.

"Video games!"

"Let's go cuddle and kiss... "

"I think we should watch something else."

The smile on Angela's face seemed unnerving, almost predatory.  "Oh, Bree.  I almost forgot you were there.  Faith told me you have a lovely singing voice, why don't you sing something for us?"

Sabrina could only stare.  She couldn't sing at all, the only time she did was in the shower, off-key and horrible and ideally drowned out by the rush of water.  Faith looked confused as well... and after a moment, it dawned on her what Angela was up to.

"Um, no thank y- "

"Honey... " Angela had squeezed Faith tightly around the midsection, her chin resting on Faith's shoulder, her blue hair tossed over and mingling with Faith's own red.

"Train- "

"Ah ah," Angela cut her off.  "Stand up so we can see you."  Cheeks burning, she stood in front of the TV and began again, wishing she were locked in her room or chained to the stove or being spanked, anything but this.  She thought about purposefully misbehaving, but she knew that they'd just make her sing anyway - the Dolls always got their way and she had no doubt that the same would extend to Angela.

"Train roll on... on down the line... "  She launched into the first song that came to mind.  "Won't you please take me far away?"

Faith and Kinsley winced in unison.  Lila simply yelled.

"STOP!  Stop!  Stop singing, please!  You are terrible."

Sabrina already knew it was true, but that didn't make it sting any less.  She closed her mouth, wrapping her arms around herself self-consciously as she looked to Angela.  Conflicting orders were always so frightening - if she stopped singing, Angela could punish her.  But if she kept going, Lila would certainly get Kinsley to punish her instead.  It seemed like her entire life was a series of stressful catch-22 situations lately.

"Um... may I please go to my room?"

There seemed to be actual pity in Kinsley's eyes.  "Ye- "

"No."  Angela's answer was curt and pointed, cutting Kinsley's off.  "If you can't sing, then dance for us.  There must be some reason they keep you.  Amuse me, petgirl."

"Please... I don't know how to dance, I... "  Tears were threatening again.  Angela was nothing like she had expected, and Sabrina felt beyond fooling for having had any hope resting in Faith's girlfriend at all.  Everyone was always talking about how sweet and nice and funny Angela was, nothing had betrayed any hint of the demon that tormented her now.

"Then what good are you?"  The words cut.

"I... I... "

Lila chirped in.  "She gives good cuddles, and she lays still when you stroke her hair."

"She won't sing, she won't dance - you say that she best serves as a pillow.  I don't think you have a pet at all, I think you have - ironically - a doll."

Lila's mouth hung open in a gaping "O".  Her eyes sparkled with a new glee, the kind that generally accompanied a demand... but somehow with more of a twinkle, more desire, more amusement.

"A dolly!  I want a dolly!"

"Then it's settled."  Angela's malicious glee was naked, on display for all to see.  "Bree, you're a doll for the rest of the night.  You aren't to move or speak at all.  Someone will... actually, Faithie - will you go pose Lila's dolly for me?  Bree, if you speak or move... well, you know."

Sabrina's stomach dropped as Faith approached her.  Instinctively, she raised her arms to protect herself but both of her wrists were grabbed in a flash, her left arm straightened, palm level with her shoulder and pointed upward.  The other arm was positioned so that her hand was flat against her tummy.  She held her breath as fingers grabbed her chin, straightening her posture and pointing her head up slightly.

Her arm was already getting tired before Faith stepped back.

"There.  What a pretty dolly you have, Lila."

"I want to play with her!"  Lila's feet kicked against the side of the couch.

"You'll get to, sweetie."  Angela beckoned Faith back over, pulling Sabrina's tormentor back down into her lap and ruffling her pixie cut.  "But let's see how long she can hold that pose, hmm?  Then you can think up a new game to play with your new dolly."

"I want to dress her up!"

"Oh really?  What are you going to dress her in?"

"Well, she fits in my clothes and I have lots of cute outfits... "

Sabrina stood as still as she could, her left arm beginning to ache from the strain of holding it up.  It shook slightly and she did everything she could not to move, not to allow her arm to shake - though she couldn't stop it completely - while the others discussed her, as though she were an object.  So much had happened since she moved in with the Dolls, it was hard to tell if this was the most humiliating thing she had gone through.  The look in Kinsley's eyes, the sense that she was actually sorry for what was happening, almost made her drop her arm, almost made her think she could avoid a punishment.

Almost.

Her attention snapped back to Lila suddenly.  "Oh!  I'll put her in diapers!"

"What?  No!"  Sabrina's eyes widened in horror.

And she realized that everyone, Kinsley included, was glaring at her.

• Like 12

Also I am sad to say it, but I think I need to drop this story. :(

All the dehumanizing stuff just makes me feel... bad. As it's suppose to! That's the intended effect (unless you're into that kind of thing. Then it has an entirely different effect. ~_^) But while I used to get a thrill out of those sorts of feelings, I have a lot more going on in my life than I used to. And especially lately, the last thing i need is a story that makes me feel worse...

*hugs all around*

Maybe when things are a bit better for me I'll come back and see how it ends. The bad stuff might not be so bad if I can get through all of it in an hour.

19 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I remember when your housemates did this to you. XD

That scene was actually the genesis of this story!  As I laid there over Pudding's lap, face down, with Sophie laying atop me, my mind wandered and started to slip into character.  And my thoughts were:

"These people are crazy... I have to escape... "

And I imagined a world where my beautiful housemates were dark.  The original draft of Life in the Dollhouse was written as diary entries with Sabrina talking to her diary... fully expecting that Kinsley was reading it.

But I don't think that format will work for a full-length story.

19 hours ago, diaperpt said:

When will she learn???

Hopefully before the end of the story?

14 hours ago, Sarahbedwetter said:

Wow, Kimmy, she’s gone from person to pet to object to person and now a doll.

can she be anything else, she can’t be good, that’s been shown!

She can be good!  Just give her a.... ::counts on her fingers:: eighth chance?

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Also I am sad to say it, but I think I need to drop this story. :(

All the dehumanizing stuff just makes me feel... bad. As it's suppose to! That's the intended effect (unless you're into that kind of thing. Then it has an entirely different effect. ~_^) But while I used to get a thrill out of those sorts of feelings, I have a lot more going on in my life than I used to. And especially lately, the last thing i need is a story that makes me feel worse...

*hugs all around*

Maybe when things are a bit better for me I'll come back and see how it ends. The bad stuff might not be so bad if I can get through all of it in an hour.

Like I said before, I'm not going to fault anyone for having to walk away from this story.  It's dark.  It's a psycho thriller.  It's uncomfortable.

I'm sorry for contributing to your difficult feelings ❤️

I hope things get better!  For the rest of us, the diaper content is FINALLY HERE... and you're getting off the ride just as we get to the less dark stuff ;)

41 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

and you're getting off the ride just as we get to the less dark stuff ;)

Oh really? Hmm... maybe I'll give it a day or two and come back. See if I like the direction it's going. ;)

Chapter Nineteen

"Dollies don't talk, Bree."

"I'm not okay with wearing a diaper!  Wait, does An... "  Angela's eyes narrowed further.  If looks could kill, Sabrina would have been struck dead by that glare.  "Miss Angela know about that?"

"What, that Lila is a darling little girl?  Of course.  Faith is sometimes, too."

Faith's cheeks went so red Sabrina thought she felt the heat from them across the room, Faith's gaze quickly falling to the floor.

"Wha... if she knew, why did you scramble to get dressed before she came."

Faith's eyes snapped back up, wide and shocked.  "Bree!  I'll- "

"Oh really?"  Angela grinned, once again seeming predatory.  Her fingers were in Faith's hair, and she leaned her girlfriend back in her lap, like a dip in a sensual dance, their noses nearly touching and Miss Angela drew close.  "Was someone a very little girl without her mommy here?"

Sabrina's mouth hung open, her arms falling and tingling intensely as the blood returned to her fingers.  She winced, but all eyes were on Faith.  And Lila's grin was as big as the world.

"Angi- "

Faith's protest was silenced by a kiss, quick and passionate, but short.  "Did you stay dry?"

"Mommy!"  The blush spread down to Faith's neck, up to the tops of her ears.

"She didn't, Miss Angela."  Lila giggled.  Faith's eyes closed from the sheer humiliation.  Sabrina might have been able to escape in that moment, had she been able to get past her own shock.

"Faithie, you know the rules.  If you have an accident, you're in diapers for the rest of the day."

"Please... "  Faith's protest was silenced by a gentle finger.  With demure grace, surprising given her punkish exterior, she rose from the couch and headed downstairs, Faith trailing her and holding her hand... like a child.

"Gosh they're cute."  Lila's giggle brought Sabrina back to the present, and she realized that Kinsley's eyes were already upon her.

"Bree, who put your arm down for you?"

And just like that, the fear had returned.  Gone was the confusion and bewilderment of Faith's situation, of her strange dynamic with Miss Angela.  Her arm was still tingling, and renewed fear was twisting her stomach.  She froze, not daring to move again.  She wasn't supposed to move, speak, or react...  Sabrina blinked rapidly, trying to banish the new tears that were threatening her as Lila hopped off the couch and strode toward her, malicious glee in her eyes and on her lips.

"Good job, Bree."  Her giggle wasn't cute, it was pure evil bubbling from her lips.  Sabrina swallowed hard as Lila stood, inches from her face.  "I'm not allowed to tell Angie if Faith gets put in diapers, it's part of our agreement - Angie doesn't need any help keeping her girlfriend in line.  But you," Lila traced a finger down Sabrina's shoulder as she spoke, "you did it for me.  Oh Faith is going to be so mad at you."  Fingernails dragged back up her arm, and it took everything Sabrina had to suppress the shiver building inside her... and it took even more when those fingers began touching her face.  Lila leaned in and whispered.  "She's going to hurt you so much, Bree."

She made a show of stretching, her arms raised high, the smile on her face never fading, never faltering.  Behind her, Kinsley had relaxed on the couch, her fury gone.  Her painted fingernails where crisscrossed over one another in her lap as she watched calmly.

"Unless I protect you, of course."  Lila planted a soft kiss on Sabrina's cheek.  She lingered just a moment before stepping behind her, out of view.  "Faith would never break one of my toys, after all.  When I ask you a question, you may speak.  I'm pulling your string."  Lila's hand was gently pressing into her back.  "Do you want to be my toy, Bree?"

The question was impossible.  Of course she didn't want it, of course she wanted things to go back to the way they were, when they were all friends, when they sat around as equals - watching movies and eating pizza.  When Sabrina's biggest worry was making sure the dishes were clean.

But to refuse was to invite pain upon herself.  Faith had proven she was more than willing to get physical, and Lila sounded very confident in her assessment of the situation.  To agree was to become even less than she was - not even a pet, not even a living thing.  She would be resigning herself to being nothing more than an object, a plaything for Lila... and in a humiliating diaper just as Lila had been herself earlier that very day, just as Faith had been.

And she knew for a fact that both girls had little issue wetting themselves, and that did not sound pleasant.  Memories of Faith's hands on her body came to the forefront of her mind, memories of pleading for mercy as blows rained down upon her simply for irritating Angela...  In comparison, wearing and potentially wetting a diaper, pretending to be a toy... humiliation seemed substantially less awful than physical pain, especially given that she had been so thoroughly humiliated already - what was one more indignity?

"Yes."

"Beg me.  Drop to your knees and beg me to make you my doll.  To dress you up.  I think you know what I want to hear... or you're even dumber than I thought."

Her stomach dropped like a rock, just as she dropped to her knees.  She turned, looking up at Lila.

"Please, Lila.  Please let me be your dolly?  Please dress me up in pretty clothes," her stomach felt sick as she reached for the words that Lila wanted to hear, words that would damn her to something less awful than Faith's wrath.  "Please take me to you room and cuddle me like a stuffed toy and... "

"And?"  Lila's smirk was knowing, waiting.

"And diaper me."  The words caught in her throat, but she forced them past her lips regardless.

"Are you going to wet yourself for me?"  Lila's hands slid up her shoulders, her fingers slipping through the hair that was now long enough to grab.

Sabrina closed her eyes, pursing her lips despite knowing the answer to her next question.

"Am I the kind of dolly that wets?"

"Kinsley loves me."  Lila stroked Sabrina's cheek, a gentle caress as she spoke.  "Do you think she'd buy me a dolly that didn't wet when you fed her or cry when you spanked her?  I have enough dollies that do nothing.  They lay unloved at the bottom of my toybox - is that what you want?"

A shudder was the only response, coupled with a quick shake of the head, back and forth.  A silent plea.

"Come on, let's go get my dolly dressed."  Sabrina didn't resist as Lila pulled her to her feet by the collar, taking her by the wrist once she was standing and walking toward the stairs.

The pit of dread in her stomach was an interesting phenomenon.  Her punishment could have been much, much worse for moving and crying out.  They could have beaten her, they could have gagged her, they could have done any number of humiliating things to her... was this really all that bad?  Lila seemed excited, and in theory it wouldn't cause her any physical pain...

Kinsley stood and followed close behind as they headed for Lila's room.  Sabrina noted that Faith's door was closed, but that was completely unsurprising.  As Lila led her toward her bed, Sabrina's heart was pounding.  She lay on Lila's bed, in the same spot where she had seen the girl just that morning, dressed in a wet diaper and a bib.  The world had an unreal quality to it, a faint haze of not-quite-right as Lila unbuttoned her jeans.

"Wait wait."  Sabrina had somehow failed to see Kinsley standing there, right behind Lila.  "Let's get the princess dressed first, then I can make sure she knows how to put her dolly's diaper on."

"I want to dress my dolly first!"

Lila was still protesting as Kinsley laid her down on the bed, stripping her dress off of her in one fluid motion.  Sabrina blinked, unsure of what to do as Lila lay next to her, complaining in nothing but a bra and panties.

"You'll get to dress your dolly when I know you're not going to make a puddle on the floor."

"Kinsl- "

A finger silenced her quickly, joined by a stern glance.  Kinsley held her gaze, held her lips for a few moments before stepping over to Lila's dresser... and pulling out a pink, plastic-y rectangle.  The rustle of the diaper unfolding was similarly surreal, and in her uncertainty of what to do, Sabrina decided it was safest to just be a doll - silent, still, ignorable.

Panties were discarded.  The diaper was unfolded, Sabrina watching the whole thing out of the corner of her eye as Lila was powdered and taped into that crinkly plastic padding right next to her on the bed, completely unembarrassed.

And pouting slightly.

Kinsley pulled a blue gingham dress over Lila's head before standing her up and fixing the bow behind her.  Lila crinkled with every movement, the plastic rustle giving away what was hiding under that skirt.

"Okay, mama... can I dress my dolly now?"

"Yes, I want to watch.  I want to make sure you know how to tape a diaper on your dolly properly, I don't want her to leak when you feed her."

Lila might have been completely unfazed by the conversation, but Sabrina was mortified.  She was still coming to terms with the concept of wearing the diaper, let alone using it.  But the reality of the situation was marching ever closer as Lila stripped her down to just her bra.  It took everything she had not to resist, not to push Lila's hands away as she was stripped of her coverings and her dignity.

Or so she thought.

It was Lila's turn to step over to the dresser, returning with a white plastic rectangle... that looked much thicker than the one Kinsley had grabbed.

"Oh, you think your dolly is a heavy wetter, hmm?"

"Yes mama, she's got a lot of milk to drink and I don't want to change her right away."

Sabrina clenched her eyes shut, wishing it were all over, wishing it were all a dream.

But it was all too real.

"Okay, lift your dolly's bottom.  That's right.  Slide that diaper right under her."

It was soft.  Crinkly and soft.  Much softer than she expected, especially as it was drawn closed around her.  It felt like she were being hugged by a pillow, though the sounds of tape fastening to plastic shattered that momentary comfort as the meaning of those tapes was driven home.

Every shift, every motion produced a crinkle.  The leg gathers inside the plastic shell tickled the skin near her hips.  It was impossibly soft... and surprisingly comfortable.

It wasn't bad at all.

Vastly, vastly preferable to a beating, or being chained to something and left there.

"Make sure the tapes are even, you want the bottom two pointing up slightly and the top two pointing down.  That's good.  Yes, it's okay to adjust them... perfect.  Now run a finger through the legband to make sure it's not stuck."

Sabrina's eyes went wide as Lila's fingers invaded her most intimate places, places that had been completely exposed only moments before.

"What do you want your dolly to wear?"

"This!"

This was apparently a babydoll top that wouldn't hang much past her navel.

The diaper, the thick white padding, was going to be on full display.  Kinsley helped pull her to a sitting position as Lila slipped the top over her head, Kinsley drawing her arms through the straps.  She looked down, bewildered, at the puffy padding between her legs.  Dancing blocks and rattles greeted her, spelling out the word "BABY" over and over and over across the diaper.

The symbol of her defeat, of her surrender.

"There!  She's so cute!"

"She is... " Sabrina's gaze shifted to the door, where Angela was standing, waiting... with Faith next to her.  A giant, soft purple flower was clipped in her fiery red hair.  Her top was white with large pastel purple flowers, and the skirt...

The skirt was tied with a big gauzy bow at her waist, and layers of delicate lavender gauze falling to her mid-thighs.  The translucent nature of the violet gauze revealed that Faith, too, was wearing a diaper.  Lila, Faith, and herself, diapered and dressed like children.

It was almost too much.

"I have an idea though... " Angela mused.  "May I take your doll for a moment, sweetie?  She needs a little makeup."

"Yes Miss Angela."

Almost too much became too much quickly as Angela took her by the wrist, leading her toward the bathroom, the world around her crinkling loudly as she waddled along behind, silent and dumbfounded, bow-legged and helpless.

And with an unfortunate pressure in her bladder.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Well, I can see a number of positives here. 

1) She's now under protection of Lila, which means so long as she keeps playing her role, no more beatings. 

2) In all likelihood, she's going to be cuddled up with Lila on a nightly basis.  I can think of worse outcomes than being spooned.  

3) Being a doll baby means everyone has to do everything for HER, instead of her having to do everything for everyone else.  In a way, it's a top-from-the-bottom situation. 

Yep, this is definitely an upgrade from pet status.

Chapter Twenty

Sabrina blinked, slow, heavy blinks as she stared at her reflection in the mirror.

Bright, rosy cheeks and cherry red lips.  With two dark brown lines going down her face from each corner of her mouth.  Angela had not stopped there, however.  Dark lines were around her wrists, a small circle set off to one side.  Similarly, there were lines on her elbows, parallel and clean.

Doll joints.

She looked like a doll.

Those blinking eyes in the mirror, emphasized with heavy eyeliner and soft pink eyeshadow even looked like they belonged to a doll.  It felt bizarre, unreal.

Angela patted the puffy seat of her diapered bottom, a soft thud repeated three times, pulling Sabrina out of her thoughts.

"Let's go make a cute little girl very happy."

What is happening?

Things were changing so quickly, Sabrina was struggling to make sense of it all.  An hour ago, she had been cowering at the feet of Kinsley and Lila, trying to be silent and watch movies that made no sense to her.

Afraid of being punished.

Before that she had been punished, battered and bruised by Faith for upsetting Angela.  She had been collared, thrashed and threatened, she had felt fear and anxiety, pain and sorrow.

And love.  Before that, the part that still felt very real to her, she had been cuddling Lila in bed, she had been playing video games and laughing with her friends.  But nothing felt solid, nothing felt real.  Everything was constantly changing.  She was a friend, she was a roommate, she was a rescue, she was a prisoner, she was a servant, she was a pet, she was a doll.

She felt like she was everything but equal.  Everything and nothing at all.

She didn't remember walking from the bathroom to Lila's room, just the sound of crinkling in her ears, the vague sensation of waddling.

"Oh.  My.  Goodness."  Kinsley's hands went to her face, covering her mouth, but her eyes were wide and shining.  "Bree, you look adorable.  You look so precious.  Look at your arms, look at your makeup!  Angela, you're amazing."

"It's smudge-proof."  Miss Angela patted a small bag at her hip.  "Those lines should last all night.  Faithie, do you want doll lines?"

"No mommy... " Faith blushed.

The whole world was crazy.

And rocking suddenly, as Lila slammed into her, arms wrapping tightly around... and dragging her off.

Angela's tinkling laughter didn't match her behavior at all.  "I think someone likes her new toy.  Remember, Bree!  Dolls don't talk."

Lila's room looked different from this angle on the bed.  Everything was moving so fast, everything felt so off-kilter, so sudden, so unpredictable.  And Lila's hand, rubbing the front of the diaper she was trapped in wasn't helping.  She looked wide-eyed around the room, noticing small touches that she hadn't put together before.  The number of stuffed animals.  The fact that clothes were tossed casually here and there in the room... with only a lone pair of underwear in the mix.

It felt like reality itself shattered when Lila's lips pressed forcefully against her own, an unexpected and foreign tongue invading, the tip dragging along the roof of her mouth.  Sabrina's eyes shot wide open as her brain caught up with the present.  She tried to cry out, but her lips were silenced by Lila's.  Just as suddenly, Lila broke the kiss, jumping with the sound of a thud and a crinkle.

Kinsley was at her sternest.  "Is that how good little girls play with their dollies?"

"No Mama... " Lila climbed off of her, rubbing her diapered bottom.  "She's just so cute, I wanted to kiss her."

"Well little girls who play dirty with their toys get their mouths washed out, don't they?"

Lila huffed, crossing her arms and pouting, her bottom lip protruding, wavering.  "I just want her to have fun in her diaper, Mama."

"Well then cuddle her, sugar pie.  Snuggle her and cuddle her and give her lots of love."  Sabrina watched as Lila's face lit back up and she climbed into the bed again, pulling her close, wrapping her arms around her.

"She's much cuter now than when she got here."

Sabrina was frozen in Lila's arms.  She didn't dare fight back, she didn't dare even speak.  A shuddering breath escaped her as Lila ran fingers through her hair, squeezing her tightly, holding her head against her breasts.

"Well you two enjoy your snuggles.  I'm going to turn out the light and you're going to get some rest, right?"  Sabrina couldn't imagine falling to sleep then, the bulk of padding between her legs felt like she was wearing a pillow.  It was there, crinkling, no matter how she moved, no matter how she shifted.

"I want to stay up!"

"Shhhhh... "  Kinsley pulled her phone from her pocket and tapped a couple of buttons before the soft, chiming melody of a music box drifted through the room.  She set her phone down on the bookshelf near the door and turned the light off, ushering the others from the room.  To Sabrina's surprise, Lila relaxed instantly, her eyelids drooping almost immediately.

One hand slid down Sabrina's body, resting on the front of her diaper, drawing constant attention to her predicament.  She looked at Kinsley with pleading eyes.

"Lila had a full day."  Kinsley's hushed voice was barely audible over the soft music.  "She needs a dolly to snuggle.  If you get up, I'll know you can't be trusted to be a dolly and you'll go back to being the pet underfoot, crawling everywhere all the time.  Prove to me you can be good for once, just sleep.  Just.  Be.  Good."

The door closed, leaving her in the dark, alone with Lila and the music.  Lila nuzzled her nose against Sabrina's head, mumbling quietly.

"Love you Bree.  Best dolly."

The world had a strange, plastic sheen to it.  Everything was too nice, too shiny.  She wandered around the empty house, wondering where the clutter had gone.  Stacks of papers, a pile of shoes, cat toys that were generally here and there.

The place was pristine.  And dead silent.

Sabrina wasn't sure which one was more disturbing.

"Kinsley?  Faith?"  She wandered through the house, up the stairs, down the stairs, in the bedrooms - even Faith's room was perfectly clean.  "Where is everyone?"

An idle thought bothered her, that she should be doing something with the opportunity - something she wasn't able to do when they were around, but she couldn't remember what it was.

A stranger greeted her in the mirror.  Sabrina recognized the pale green eyes as her own, but that was all... her lips were pink, gaudy earrings dangled from her lobes, and curly blonde hair ringed her face.  It was only then that she looked down and noticed her clothing - a skirt that puffed out all around her, blue with a white apron, like Alice taken from Wonderland.  A loud crinkle sounded with every step, every movement.

A glance at the mirror behind her showed why... peeking from the bottom of her dress, plain as day, was an enormous white diaper.

"No!"  Her hands went to her backside, to that smooth plastic.  She slid them around to the front, looking for the tapes... but there were none.  She tried to hook her fingers in the waistband but she couldn't seem to manage.  "No no no.. "

A strange light appeared behind her as a crack appeared in the floor, widening, the bathtub moving farther and farther away from her.  Sabrina screamed, stepping backward, pressing her back to the wall as the fissure widened - along the floor, wall, and ceiling.  Bright light spilled in as she slid to the ground, terrified.

Lila's face smiled at her from the void beyond the fissure.  Gleeful with a hint of malice as her giant hand reached in and wrapped around her.

"You're my favorite toy, Bree.  Did you wet your diaper yet?  I want to change you!"

Sabrina jolted awake, sweat pouring down her face as she gasped and panted, in the dark, in Lila's arms.  It took several long moments before she became aware of the soft music again, and the dream faded to the back of her mind rather than the forefront.

The diaper remained real, however.  As was her need for the toilet.

Gently, carefully, she tried to slip from Lila's grip, from those arms that held her tightly.  Every movement seemed like it came with a crashing cacophony.  No matter how slowly she tried to move, both Lila's diaper and the one taped around her own hips rustled.

And her need was desperate.  With a soft whimper, she grabbed Lila by the wrist and slowly lifted her arm.

"Bree?"  Sabrina froze, her heart gripped with fear, her hands sweaty, as Lila stirred.  "Bree I love you... "

She yawned, squeezing Sabrina's midsection in the process - and bringing a new panic to her.

"No... "  A squeak escaped her as she felt her bladder let go, flooding the padding between her legs with a surprisingly warm sensation.  She managed to stop the flow quickly enough, but the fact of the matter was... she had wet herself.

Her bladder still ached, warning her of her need - but the diaper was already wet, and everyone would know.  With a sniffle, she closed her eyes and relaxed, letting her body resume its urgent task, feeling the padding grow warm and sodden around her waist.

Wetting herself like a child too small to know better.

She could only lay there as she felt the liquid run down her bottom before being absorbed by the padding.  It was the oddest thing, and much hotter than she had ever expected.  She squirmed, feeling the diaper expand underneath her, growing swollen and squishy.  In her movements her hand brushed against Lila's diaper, bringing a blush to her cheeks as she realized that Lila's was squishy as well.  The girl had peed herself with Sabrina laying right next to her.

Finally, finally Lila rolled off of her, giving her a little room to move.  Sabrina stretched, though her mind was inexorably drawn to the warm, wet padding pressing against her crotch.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a chime.

The sound of Kinsley receiving a text message.

Her phone.

Sabrina sat upright, a little too quickly, as she realized this might be her chance.  Carefully, slowly, she crawled off the bed, wincing at every crinkle.  She stood like a statue, like a doll, staring at Lila when she stirred, praying to a god she didn't believe in to just let the girl go back to sleep.  When she stilled, Sabrina continued on.

And then the phone was in her hands.  Tapping the power button, the screen came to life.

Enter Your Pin.

Shit.

She held the phone at an angle, trying to see fingerprints on the screen, the way she had on a TV show once... she tapped a few numbers and pressed the checkmark... but the phone did not let her in.  Accidentally, she tapped a button on the screen that stopped the music.  In a panic, she pressed it again, not knowing if Lila needed the music to sleep or not, whether Kinsley did this regularly.

Emergency Call.

Sabrina considered the option.  The police and an ambulance coming could work... or they could just be sent away by the girls - but it was her only hope.  Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and exhaled slowly before opening them again.  The screen had gone dark, so she tapped the button again and moved her finger to the emergency call...

"Whatcha doin', Bree?"  Sabrina looked behind her slowly, her heart pounding, as she found herself looking in Lila's eyes.  "Is my dolly gonna make a pretend phone call?"

• Like 10

Uh oh! Caught yet again! Will Sabrina go with this as Dolly making a pretend phone call or is she going to be beaten and demoted? Really, is that a demotion? She's just bouncing around at the bottom of the barrel... dolly, pet, furniture... just where on the bottom of the barrel she is.

1 hour ago, diaperpt said:

Uh oh! Caught yet again! Will Sabrina go with this as Dolly making a pretend phone call or is she going to be beaten and demoted? Really, is that a demotion? She's just bouncing around at the bottom of the barrel... dolly, pet, furniture... just where on the bottom of the barrel she is.

Has she made a good decision yet?

Unless they have locked up all of the cutting implements from the kitchen, she seriously needs to think about just biting the bullet, and fighting her way out of there. With a carving knife from the kitchen. Very few people, no matter their force of personality are willing to charge into the path of a knife swung by someone desperate for freedom. Just saying, it is an option she has yet to consider.

Oh dear, just when things start to look positive for her...will she say that the music stopped and she was restarting it or will she make a bad choice yet again. I hope for her sake, Kimmy, I mean Bree makes the right choice and let’s herself be Lila’s dolly 

6 hours ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Unless they have locked up all of the cutting implements from the kitchen, she seriously needs to think about just biting the bullet, and fighting her way out of there. With a carving knife from the kitchen. Very few people, no matter their force of personality are willing to charge into the path of a knife swung by someone desperate for freedom. Just saying, it is an option she has yet to consider.

So the original, original draft of the story was a journal entry from Sabrina which had the line:

"I know you're reading this diary, Kinsley.  And I know you saw me kick the knife under the couch when I was cleaning up.  But if it's still there tomorrow, I'm using it."

...but I decided not to go that direction :D

What you're missing is that one, Sabrina still loves these girls who rescued her when no one else would, and two, Sabrina is fairly reluctant to use violence.  She could have fought a lot harder against Faith's manhandling - she's thrown a total of one punch this entire story, and that didn't go well for her.  By this point in the story, she's starting to realize that escalation doesn't work in her favor.

5 hours ago, Sarahbedwetter said:

Oh dear, just when things start to look positive for her...will she say that the music stopped and she was restarting it or will she make a bad choice yet again. I hope for her sake, Kimmy, I mean Bree makes the right choice and let’s herself be Lila’s dolly 

So at this point, are you asking yourself "What's the worst decision Sabrina could make in this situation?"

lol

Also, I have a little bad news - I'm going to slow down the release schedule because I haven't been devoting enough time to writing and we're just about caught up with what I have.

So.  No chapter tomorrow, you'll get one on Wednesday and another on Friday.

Thanks for reading!! To you, Sarah, and everyone else who is still following along with us ❤️

8 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

So the original, original draft of the story was a journal entry from Sabrina which had the line:

"I know you're reading this diary, Kinsley.  And I know you saw me kick the knife under the couch when I was cleaning up.  But if it's still there tomorrow, I'm using it."

...but I decided not to go that direction :D

I guess my Kreskin powers were misaligined, and I focused in on the wrong wavelength. Cest la vie, one day I will tune my powers correctly.

The main thing that detracts from the pleasure I get from reading this is that I know that in the end, somehow, all the tension will be released and the characters will find a balance. I hope the fun part keeps going for as long as possible!

4 hours ago, Bonsai said:

The main thing that detracts from the pleasure I get from reading this is that I know that in the end, somehow, all the tension will be released and the characters will find a balance. I hope the fun part keeps going for as long as possible!

That's not a thing that know, hun.

I've been threatened with bodily harm if I kill off Lila though.

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

if I kill off Lila

Don't kill her then. I suggest a nice compromise of a non-malignant brain stem tumour. A happy medium for all parties.