LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life in the Dollhouse - Chapter Twenty-Six (4/20)

Chapter Twenty-One

"Lila!"  Sabrina's voice was barely a squeak.  "No, I.. um.. the music stopped and... "

"And you thought you'd be a good little helper, didn't you?"  Lila's grin looked wicked and cruel in the dark, illuminated only by the phone screen.  "You're gonna put that down and come here in two seconds or I'm going to scream."

It wasn't even a second and a half before the phone was back and she was climbing into the bed, practically running.

"I wonder what Kinsley is gonna do to you when I tell her that you were trying to use her phone... "

The memory of the thrashing, the white-hot pain, was all Sabrina could think of.  "Please Lila.  Please, please don't tell her."

"I won't tell her on one condition."

"What?"  Sabrina's desperation was plain, unmistakable.

"You have to give me... um... " Lila looked strangely uncertain all of a sudden.  "Um.. grown-up feelings."

Sabrina blinked, confused as she knelt next to her blackmailer.  "Grown-up feelings?"

"You know!"  Lila crossed her arms, huffing in frustration.  "Like kissy stuff.  But um... more grown-up than that."

"Wh-what have you done before?  Are you going to get in trouble?  Kinsley didn't like you kissing me earlier... "

The tension in the room was awkward and thick.  Lila was supposedly this brilliant mind, but honestly Sabrina saw her act more like a spoiled child that anything else.  She thought back to hearing her talk about the girl she liked at work, how ridiculous her ideas of hitting on someone were.  For all she knew, Lila didn't know a single thing about sex... and teaching her anything at all might get Sabrina in deep, deep trouble.

"I've done all the stuff!  All the boob-squishing and kissy stuff and... and... Fine.  I'm just going to scream for Kinsley now."

Lila opened her mouth and Sabrina panicked.  Without thinking, she lunged forward and placed her lips on Lila's, preventing her scream with a kiss.  Lila's eyes went wide at first, but a smile spread across her face.  The next thing Sabrina knew, she was laying on top of the other girl, with Lila holding a handful of her diapered bottom.

She had wanted "grown-up feelings", and Sabrina had already gone this far...

Lifting her body up, she broke the kiss for a moment before taking Lila's breasts - which were larger than she had thought - in her hands, gently squeezing them, pressing them together as she leaned in for another kiss.  A long one, gentle, with heat on her lips.  While Sabrina had never been socially successful or professionally successful, she had been successful in bed.  She kept her kisses light and sensual, paying extra attention to Lila's lower lip.

Pausing for a moment, she took in Lila's expression, reading her unexpected partner.  She appeared to be in complete bliss, she was trembling slightly, her eyes closed.  Sabrina couldn't help but smirk at how submissive Lila was in bed.  She slid her hands up Lila's pajama top, dragging her nails gently along the tender flesh on the underside of her breasts, waiting for...

The gasp.

When Lila gasped, she went for it, pressing their lips together in the deepest kiss she had given so far.  She held it long, teasing with her tongue ever so slightly, touching the tip of her own to Lila's, dragging along the roof of her mouth carefully.  A soft squeak came from Lila, so Sabrina wrapped her left arm around Lila's back while her right hand went to the girl's hair, twisting her fingers through those soft red locks.

When the kiss broke, Lila was a puddle.

With some satisfaction, Sabrina began to climb off her, ready to simply cuddle... when a single word passed Lila's lips.

"More."

Nervousness in her tummy, Sabrina reached for the tapes on Lila's diaper...

"No!"  Lila grabbed her hand, sitting up with her eyes narrowed.  "No.  Leave the diapers alone.  Give me more, Bree.  More grown-up feelings."  There was a hunger in her voice, one that Sabrina knew well.  Hiding her lack of confidence, she dug her fingers into the plastic of Lila's diaper, pressing hard and rubbing two fingers in what she hoped was the right spot.

Lila's eyes went wide again.

Pressing her advantage, Sabrina gently laid the girl down, rubbing at her diaper, trying to find the right spot and the right rhythm.  When a soft moan came from Lila, when her shoulders and back relaxed but her stomach tensed, Sabrina knew she had found the spot.  Keeping her rhythm, keeping the pressure, massaging Lila's wet diaper into her most tender of places, Sabrina struck.  With her newly freed left hand, she grabbed Lila's breast roughly at the same time that she planted a heated kiss, forcing her lips against the other girl's, biting at her lip, sliding her tongue between lips forcefully.

Lila let out a long moan, her hips beginning to buck against Sabrina's hand.  Three fingers.  Faster.  Harder.

The lights turned on above her just as Lila's moans were growing more desperate.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!?"  A hand on the metal collar, yanking her clean off the bed and onto the floor.  Instantly, Sabrina's hands went to her throat as she coughed.  "Bree you rotten bitch in heat what are you doing to my little girl?"

Terror was filling every square inch of Sabrina's body.  If she'd had anything left in her, she would have wet herself in that moment for sure.

"I... I was just... "  She had no idea what to say.  Blaming Lila for anything had never worked out in any positive way.  It only led to more trouble.  "I'm sorry!"

Only groveling worked.

"Mama!"  Lila was beyond flustered, her brow sweaty and her diaper indented from Sabrina's fingers.  She sat up, panting.  "Mama, she was tryin' ta make a call on your phone an' I caught her!  And then she... she... she stopped me from yelling for you!"

"Is that why you woke up, sugar?"  Kinsley grabbed Sabrina's collar again, forcing her to her knees.  "This filthy pet won't let you sleep?  Don't you know she needs her music to sleep, Bree?"

"I'm sorry!"  Sabrina dug her fingers into Kinsley's pants, tears beginning to run down her face.  "I'm so sorry!"

"Faith!"

The other girl stumbled in behind her, rubbing her eye with an obviously soaked diaper hanging down between her legs.  Miss Angela looked quite cross behind her.  "What?"  Faith's extremely red hair was a mess atop her head.  Angela's blue was similarly a bit of a tangle.

"Go get the old dog crate set up in the living room."  Faith seemed to wake up instantly, a touch of shock on her face before she nodded and left with Miss Angela close behind.  "Bree."  Sabrina cowered on her knees as Kinsley slowly rotated the collar in her hands, forcing Sabrina to tilt her head, then her body to keep from the metal digging into her flesh and hurting.  "I am quite disappointed in you."

"What was she doin', Mama?"  Sabrina couldn't see Lila's face behind her, but she could imagine the look that went along with that falsely innocent tone.

"She was being a naughty pet, honey."  Sabrina found her head being forced lower as Kinsley continued to move her with the steel ring locked around her neck.  "I want you to come tell me if she tries to touch you like that again, okay?"

"Crate's ready."  Faith was sideways in the doorway and Sabrina was wincing from the effort.

"Put her in."  

Sabrina yelped as she was thrown to the floor at Faith's feet, only to have herself hauled back to hands and knees mercilessly.

"You're such a good helper, Faithie."  Angela smiled sweetly as Faith dragged Sabrina along, trying her best to crawl.

The "crate" was a dog kennel that was waiting in the living room, beside the couch.  Black metal wire bars, providing nothing even resembling privacy or comfort.

"No!"  Sabrina whimpered but was unable to even slow Faith's pace without choking herself.  "Please... "

"Shut up, Bree."  With a quick motion, Sabrina was tossed unceremoniously into the cage, the door closed behind her.

Angela stepped forward and ran her hands through Faith's hair.  "You're so cute when you're taking care of dumb animals, Faithie."  They kissed, like they were the only two people in the world.  Like Sabrina couldn't hear them.  She sat up awkwardly, gripping the bars of the cage.

At least it was big enough for her to sit upright in.

"We better make sure that Lila's okay."  Faith glared at Sabrina, causing her to cower in her captivity.  "Don't try to open the door.  So help me, I will zip tie it shut."  Slowly, a smile spread over her face and she stepped nearer, kneeling down.  She poked at Sabrina's diaper through the bars.  "Someone is wet.  How's it feel, Bree?  Do you like being a wet little pet?"

Sabrina shook her head, starting to answer.

"Tell me how good it feels, Bree."  Faith's voice was practically a growl, her brown eyes flashing.

"It feels good... "  Sabrina nodded, her voice barely a squeak.  "Very good."

"She likes her wet diapers, honey."  Angela came up behind Faith, drawing her to her feet and kissing her once again.  "Let's make sure she gets lots of time to enjoy that one.  Come on, let's get you a treat for being such a good helper and handling rotten pets."

Sabrina could only watch them walk away.

The most frustrating the about it was the fact that the latch on the cage was simplicity itself.  She could easily flip it up, open the door, and climb out.  She stared at the front door, remembering the last time she tried that, remembering how Kinsley had just picked her up like she was nothing and carried her back in.

She hadn't spoken to another human soul outside of the Dolls in what felt like ages.  She was alone, with only her fear to keep her company.  Fear of what came next, fear of making things worse if she tried to escape.  Lila was a lot more wily than she had let on, though her inexperience seemed genuine.

For that brief moment, with their bodies close, with their lips pressed together, Sabrina had felt happy.  Connected.  With this moment of contemplation, she realized that she was actually hurt that Lila had turned on her.  Had let her take the fall like that.  It hurt that Kinsley believed it all instantly, too.

It hurt a lot more than she expected.

Sabrina sighed, thankful for the soft mat that rested in the bottom of the cage, protecting her from the cold metal.  She wished she had a blanket to cover her legs.  Alone in the living room, her eyes drifted again to the front door... but fear held her fast.  She scooted to the back of the cage, wrapping her arms around her knees.

She wasn't sure how long she waited before Kinsley came out, looking quite upset.

"Dammit Bree."  She glared at the cage and grumbled further.  "Dammit Faith."  She crouched down next to the cage.  "Good girl for staying put.  I'm proud of you.  That's the first smart thing you've done all week.  Don't fuck it up now, okay?"

Sabrina only nodded, waiting as Kinsley walked to the kitchen... and came back with a handful of zip ties and two heavy looking padlocks.  She began zip-tying each of the corners, seams that apparently opened - which was a complete surprise to Sabrina.  Finally, she padlocked the door closed.  Even though the latch was simple, with the padlock preventing it from flipping up, there was no way it would open.

"I'm tired, Bree.  I'm tired and I don't know what to do with you.  You're going to spend the night here, in your crate."  Sabrina's eyes widened at that.  That it was her crate.  With a weary sigh, Kinsley flipped off the lights and walked back down the hall, leaving Sabrina alone with her thoughts, no blanket, no pillow, and a wet diaper.

• Like 7

At least for now the extreme beatings are over. The fear created by them and by the other mistreatments (or simply discipline?) is still there even with the continuing desire to escape. My, my, how much lower can she go?

Poor Bree, looked like she would have some nice time with Lila but then to have it snatched away like that. That was so mean of Lila, hopefully Bree can become higher up than her but I doubt it!

Never trust any of the other dolls because, if they have a single chance to get you in trouble, they will surely exploit it. But, maybe she will find a way of getting someone else in trouble and get out of the pit? I’m wondering how long it will take for her to learn to “play the game”, provoking and then exploiting someone else’s mistake to get them in trouble.

Chapter Twenty-Two

It had been a long night, and Sabrina woke with a crick in her neck, cold legs, and an aching bladder.  She climbed to her knees, pressing her hand to her crotch.  The diaper was squishy and clammy and cold.  Unpleasant.  She wanted nothing more than to call out for someone.  For Kinsley, for Faith, even for Angela... but she knew not a one of them would help her if she asked.

It was better just to go.

...but she couldn't.  No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't seem to pee.  Frustrated, she closed her eyes and imagined that she was sitting on the toilet, relaxing her muscles and...

The padding was freshly warmed and felt better for a moment - until she felt it running down her legs.

"Oh no... "

Looking down she could see a trail coming from the legband of her diaper, down her leg, onto the bedding of the cage.  Sabrina had no idea what to do, so she simply froze, whimpering helplessly at her plight.  Between the zip ties and the locks, there was no escape, and she had the distinct impression that removing the diaper on her own would only get her in more trouble.

So she waited.

Watching the empty, unmoving hallway.  Watching the cat wander from the stairs to the kitchen.  Feeling nothing short of awful in her predicament.  After three eternities, a door opened.  Miss Angela stepped out from Faith's room, headed for the kitchen - without even a glance at Sabrina.

Who was too afraid to call out.  Angela had proven to have a vicious streak.

The smell of brewing coffee wafted through the living room as Sabrina's legs began to ache from her kneeling position.  Gently, carefully, she lowered herself down, grimacing at the squelch, how sitting in the diaper forced the padding to release some of her own piss back against her skin just to be re-absorbed.

Sabrina watched with a sinking stomach as Miss Angela approached the crate.

"Were you a good pet last night, girl?"  The way she lilted her voice, it wasn't a question.  It was how she would talk to any animal.  "Oh my, looks like you leaked a little.  Would you like a another diaper?"

The idea of being put into a fresh diaper made Sabrina want to cry, but she nodded.  It was better than the sodden one.

"Well if you don't have any manners, then you aren't getting changed."

"Please Miss Angela, may I- "

Angela's unbrushed blue hair, in tangles around her face, should have made her less intimidating, she was lightly built, but when she glared a fiery glare full of malice, Sabrina stopped mid-sentence.

"Pets don't talk, Bree.  Now beg me like a good pet, beg me for another diaper."

Sabrina hesitated, weighing her options, trying to guess what Angela might want from her.  Just as the woman was about to walk away, Sabrina rose back to her knees and brought her hands to her chest, curling them inward - like she were a begging dog.  She let out a soft whimper and poked the squishy, discolored diaper between her legs.

"That's pretty good.  Maybe you can actually avoid getting in trouble as a pet.  Do you want another diaper?"

Hating herself, Sabrina gave a simple nod.  She didn't expect that they'd let her out of diapers right away - not when both Lila and Faith wore them... and used them, apparently.  She didn't dare hope.

"Oh honey!"  Faith arrived in the room, only to be sent to fetch a new diaper.  Angela simply pointed to the crate where Sabrina knelt.  "Be mommy's good little helper and put that one on top of her current one."

"What!?" Sabrina couldn't help herself.  She was completely shocked, and now two pairs of eyes glared at her.

"You," Faith's voice was a growl as she stalked over to the crate, "will be silent."

"I asked you if you wanted another diaper."  Miss Angela was nothing but sweetness as Faith opened the cage door and grabbed Sabrina by the leg, dragging her halfway out.  "I never asked if you wanted out of that one.  Not that anyone cares what a pet wants.  Or are you some sort of pet dolly now?  It's hard to tell."

Angela talked while Faith roughly performed her task, rolling Sabrina over, sliding the diaper under her, pulling it up between her legs and pressing the clammy, wet one closer to her before fastening the tapes.  With another quick motion, Faith shoved her back into the cage by her absurdly padded bottom.

Sabrina didn't have it in her to even sit up.  She just lay there on the floor of the cage, hopeless.  Angela gave Faith a kiss and patted her girlfriend's diapered bottom, sending her off.

Angela knelt down next to the cage.

"Aww, poor Bree... " She sounded genuinely concerned.  "Are you... actually sad?  I can't tell if you're playing along or if you're really sad."

Sabrina sat up, finally, looking into Angela's eyes.  Her lips were a thin line, worry in her eyes.

"I'm sad... "

"Oh Bree, I am so sorry."  Angela stood.  "I am so sorry... that you did this to yourself.  Now you have to be punished for speaking again."  With a sharp laugh, Angela walked away, calling for Faith.

Leaving Sabrina alone once again.

She had thought the diaper was thick before, now it was thicker and she had no comfort of being dry.  She laid back down, kicking herself for falling for Angela's brand of cruelty yet again.  She just seemed like such a sincere person...  Sabrina sighed, defeated.

It had been hours.  The lot of them had gone upstairs a while ago, ignoring Sabrina entirely.  The only contact she had was when Kinsley stopped to give her a water bottle.  She was relieved it wasn't attached to the cage for her to lick at - she wasn't going to put anything past them at this point.  She had finished one water only to be given another... sipping was the only thing she could do in the cage.

Sipping and thinking.

Reflecting on her situation, on how it was a mistake to come to the Dollhouse at all, on how she had fallen into not even trying to get a job.  Those thoughts turned darker still as she thought about the trail of events that had led her there in the first place.  And how no one had ever come looking for her.  She wasn't even sure how long she had been at the Dollhouse.

One tear was the crack in the dam.  Followed by another, and another.  Until her thoughts landed on:

Maybe I deserve this.

In her misery, the tears flowed and quiet crying turned to heaving sobs.

She didn't even hear the cage open.  She was crying full force as gentle hands helped her out.  She was barely aware of her surroundings at all, of the thick diaper between her legs, of the way she was laying down now.  Fingers brushed over her no-longer-buzzed hair, fingertips traced the lines of her eyebrows, the bridge of her nose.

When she could breathe again, Sabrina could make out the faint murmurings coming from above her.

"It's okay to be sad, baby.  It's okay.  You're safe, you're okay."

Blearily, she rolled to face the voice, realizing that her head was in someone's lap.  She rubbed the tears from her eyes, but before her eyes could focus, there was something rubber in her mouth, dripping something sweet... chocolate?  It took her a few moments to process it, but Sabrina found herself looking up at Kinsley, who was holding a baby bottle.

Sabrina tried to sit up, tried to turn her head, but Kinsley blocked every movement, holding her in place as though she were... well, a child.

"Hush hush, relax.  You're not going anywhere.  Think about all the pain all of your resistance and fighting has brought you.  I am trying to show you love, I am trying to take care of a sad girl, trying to take care of my friend.  Will you let me?"

There was no anger in those words, no frustration.  Kinsley was matter-of-fact and... well, kind.  Her tone rang of genuine concern and Sabrina couldn't help but relax somewhat.  She closed her eyes and simply drank from the bottle.  There was a rhythm to it, if she tried to suckle at the nipple too fast or too slow, it didn't work.  Once she had it, it was just chocolate milk, the rhythm of drinking, and gentle fingers in her hair.

It was hard to admit, but Kinsley was right... she was fighting so hard, all the time.  To hold onto some dignity, to escape from them.  To claw her way back into a world where she was probably going to die, homeless on the streets.  Unbidden, her mind returned to that first night, when she had been scared and alone, when Lila had climbed into her bed and held her all night long.

Every time she had cried, every time she had been at the end of the rope, the bottom of the well, the Dolls had been there for her.

"Just be good, sweetie.  Can you be a good girl for me?  Everything will be okay."

Sabrina's legs hurt, her back hurt from slouching in the cage.  The diaper was clammy and thick, and she had a steel ring around her neck and one wrist.  With Kinsley's coaxing, she realized that step by step, piece by piece, the punishments had been heaped on her for her resistance.  Sometimes she had been in the right - most of the time, she had been in the right - sometimes she had been in the wrong, but she had always resisted.

What did it even look like to not resist?  To just let them do whatever they wanted to her?

They're going to do whatever they want regardless, Bree.

Kinsley pulled the empty bottle from her lips.

"Yes Mama."

Kinsley's smile felt like the light of the sun, the warmth of the clouds parting on a chill autumn day.  Sabrina felt enveloped in that warmth and wrapped her arms around Kinsley, who pulled her to a sitting position and hugged her tightly.

"Good girl, Bree."  

Fingers through her hair.  Gentle touches on her back.  The warmth and comfort of the hug.  

"Good girl."

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

"Just be good, sweetie.  Can you be a good girl for me?  Everything will be okay."

Shouldn’t be reading this AT. ALL. Triggering all sorts of nonsense, but I’ve never been very sensible :p  

If Kinsley and Bree don’t end up living happily ever after I’ll.... I’ll.... Write my own version where they do and pretend your version didn’t happen! That’ll show you! ??

8 minutes ago, Lanthey said:

Shouldn’t be reading this AT. ALL. Triggering all sorts of nonsense, but I’ve never been very sensible ? 

If Kinsley and Bree don’t end up living happily ever after I’ll.... I’ll.... Write my own version where they do and pretend your version didn’t happen! That’ll show you! ??

I'm sorry if the story is causing you pain :(

It's all fiction, and I make no promises on the ending - I don't even know how it ends yet.  My stories don't always have a happy ending, but I aim to make them always have a meaningful one.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I'm sorry if the story is causing you pain :(

It's all fiction, and I make no promises on the ending - I don't even know how it ends yet.  My stories don't always have a happy ending, but I aim to make them always have a meaningful one.

No need to be sorry ?

Meaningful endings are the best endings ?

Showing to trust and surrender to Kinsley, if Bree manages to stay consistent in that, seems to be a good way for redemption. I guess (or, to be more honest, I hope) it will not be THAT easy, however.

i don't get why i keep reading this when i absolutely hate this situation.

i also don't get why people are rooting for sabrina and her sadist abuser and kidnapper/jailer to end up together. For me that's the bad end where the poor victim is brainwashed/suffers from stockholm syndrome and considers what is actual abuse a form of love....

The only happy ending i see here is kinsley and angela in jail. Faith and lila might be victims too... so if you're rooting for currently introduced characters to end up together root for that. I will be satisfied if she at the very least escapes.

To all the people who wish it would happen to them.. remember that in in your fantasy you want this stuff (i will never understand why but to each their own). This story is very well written and it is clear from this she doesn't want this. she doesn't get off on this the only time she thinks that is clearly conditioning/brainwashing/stockhilm (i'm no psycologist but it think the authtor is if i remember correctly)

in short congratulations on a very well written story that actually has a lot of us feeling uneasy as to how well it is described but please let it end well for the sake of all our sanities...

53 minutes ago, Bonsai said:

Showing to trust and surrender to Kinsley, if Bree manages to stay consistent in that, seems to be a good way for redemption. I guess (or, to be more honest, I hope) it will not be THAT easy, however.

10 minutes ago, anonynous said:

i don't get why i keep reading this when i absolutely hate this situation.

i also don't get why people are rooting for sabrina and her sadist abuser and kidnapper/jailer to end up together. For me that's the bad end where the poor victim is brainwashed/suffers from stockholm syndrome and considers what is actual abuse a form of love....

The only happy ending i see here is kinsley and angela in jail. Faith and lila might be victims too... so if you're rooting for currently introduced characters to end up together root for that. I will be satisfied if she at the very least escapes.

To all the people who wish it would happen to them.. remember that in in your fantasy you want this stuff (i will never understand why but to each their own). This story is very well written and it is clear from this she doesn't want this. she doesn't get off on this the only time she thinks that is clearly conditioning/brainwashing/stockhilm (i'm no psycologist but it think the authtor is if i remember correctly)

in short congratulations on a very well written story that actually has a lot of us feeling uneasy as to how well it is described but please let it end well for the sake of all our sanities...

Well I'm glad you're still with us ❤️

And people root for the strangest couplings - I never understood why people rooted for Fiona + Aimee in "It's the Little Choices" when I wrote them as a toxic relationship on purpose, but people sometimes see what they want to see, and sometimes people hope for redemption in unlikely places.

I actually love it when a voice of reason like you comes along :D

Stockholm Syndrome is pretty much what everyone expects from me anyway lol.

I'm not a psychologist, I'm just a person who has done a lot of therapy from the patient's standpoint.  I'd like to think that I understand in general how people function and that helps me write believable characters and situations.

I would love to talk more about my choices and the emotional direction, but I'm afraid I'll end up spoiling one of my other stories for people in drawing parallels.  If you see me on Discord, I'm always happy to talk about my stories!!

As for the ending... I make no promises that it will be happy.  I don't know how it will end - but I hope it will be worth the journey.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this!! ❤️❤️

29 minutes ago, anonynous said:

Personal trauma ? 

Chapter Twenty-Three

Sabrina knelt in front of the empty couch, waiting.  For all she knew, this was another test - Kinsley had simply said: "Stay."

And so she waited.  Kinsley had left the room to head to hers, she was out of the cage, and everyone else was upstairs.  Now was an opportunity to escape.

She stared at the couch, trying to push that thought away.  She actually felt relieved when the tall blonde returned... until she felt Kinsley grab her by the collar without a word, pulling her to her feet.  She offered no resistance, no complaint.

She said nothing as Kinsley looped a long strip of fabric through the steel band, sliding it through a buckle of sorts - and then walking off with the lead in her hand.

It wasn't until the fabric was almost taut that Sabrina realized she had been put on a leash and hurried to keep up with Kinsley.

Up the stairs, where everyone else was cuddled together on the couch, Lila in her pajamas, Faith in her dress with training pants exposed, and Angela in the middle with an arm around each one.  Sabrina could feel their eyes on her as Kinsley walked her next to them, bent down, and tied the leash to a metal ring that had been laying in a small recessed spot in the floor.

"Who's ready for dinner?"  Kinsley faced the couch, not Sabrina.

"Oh I am!"  Lila practically leapt up.  "I want food!  Put food in my mouth!  What are we having?  Can I pour the leftovers down Bree's diaper?"

Faith and Angela laughed while Kinsley answered.  "We're having pizza!  It should be here soon."

Of course it was pizza.  It was always pizza.  Sabrina had long ago lost count of how many pizzas they had consumed.

It was good though - and Kinsley had gotten her favorite, one which no one else seemed to really like.  Chicken, hamburger, and onion - half a pizza all her own.  She sat silently and watched as plates were being distributed, her own plate set on the floor in front of her, two slices with a toddler's sippy cup of water next to it.  Kinsley sat down on the end of the couch near where Bree was tied, and stroked her hair.  A cartoon was put on the TV, something about a magic girl from another dimension and a karate boy.  Without a word, Bree ate her pizza, laying her head on Kinsley's leg when she was done.

"Good girl."  It was nearly a whisper, but it was accompanied by gentle touches.  Love.  Bree smiled and closed her eyes, ignoring the television and simply drinking in the peaceful moment.

Until her bladder told her it was full.  That she needed to go.  Without lifting her head from its resting spot, she relaxed and let go... and was tormented with a new sensation.  The inner diaper was soaked and she could feel her own piss pooling against her skin, spilling over the legband of the inner diaper.  She was feeling a leak, a long one, as the hot liquid flowed from one diaper to the other.

It felt awful.

Bree shifted uncomfortably, trying to force down the negative feelings.  She felt Kinsley's hand brush her cheek.

It wasn't until then that she realized the cartoon was paused.

"Are you okay, Bree?  You look uncomfy."  Kinsley's voice was gentle.

"Oh, is she stinky?" Lila sat straight up, looking over.  There was a ring of pizza sauce around her mouth - something Bree normally would have found amusing, but she could only blush and shake her head.

Kinsley lifted her by one arm and pulled at the back of her diaper, leaving Sabrina completely mortified.  In her shock she said nothing, and was turned around, Kinsley squeezed the crotch of the diaper.

"She's very wet.  I'm going to go change our little pet, go ahead and keep watching - I've seen this one."  Trembling, Sabrina followed without a word as she was led down to her bedroom.  "You're being a very good girl, Bree.  I'm proud of you.  Keep being good, okay?  Be my good girl.  Stay."

It felt so hot in the house.  Despite the fact that she was nearly naked, Bree felt like she was burning up.  She ran a hand over her hair... it was a few inches long now, longer than it had been in years.  She was beginning to have trouble remembering what things had been like before the Dollhouse...  She stared at the ceiling of her room, waiting.

She wasn't surprised when Kinsley dropped another thick diaper, this one blue with little pixies dancing about on it, next to her head.  She closed her eyes as she felt the tapes rip.  Her emotions were swirling, a mix of shame and humiliation, fear... and comfort.  This was the Kinsley she had been missing.  Without a word, the second diaper came off, a jolt of cold surprised her as Kinsley cleaned her.  It took everything Bree had not to look, to just lay there and be good.

Soon, there was the sweet smell of powder and the crinkling sound of a fresh diaper.  Kinsley lifted her by her ankles, driving home once again how much smaller Bree was.  She felt her cheeks growing warm as Kinsley pulled the diaper up between her legs and one-two, she was taped into a new one.

It was stunningly soft.  She had been in that soggy one for what felt like an eternity, and the feeling of a soft, fluffy, clean one was incredibly comforting.

She felt the world twist and turn, and when she opened her eyes, she was in Kinsley's arms, her diapered bottom supported by the taller woman's arm.  Still, she said nothing, simply laying her head on Kinsley's shoulder and breathing.  She felt herself rocked back and forth gently as Kinsley swayed, fingers in her hair once again.

"Good girl.  That's my good girl."

Bree felt a tear in her eye but stayed quiet, letting the moment wash over her.  This moment of peace and comfort.

The next morning, Bree awoke once again in the crate, stiff and cramped... and soggy.  At least they had given a shirt, a light yellow top with little flowers here and there and puffed sleeves.  With barely a thought, she climbed to her knees and flooded the already wet diaper - there was no point in holding it, she wasn't going anywhere.  When Kinsley walked by, headed for the stairs, Bree called out.

"Kinsley!"

An impassive face bent down to look at her, the blue eyes cold.  Bree swallowed hard, wondering if this was the kind Kinsley who changed her, or the brutal Kinsley who disciplined her.

"What is it, pretty pet?"

"Um... "  Bree wasn't so sure she wanted to ask now.  She hesitated, looking down, wondering if it was worth it.

"Yes?  You called me over, you got your owner's attention.  Now what does the pretty pet need?"

Blushing, she forced herself to ask.  "Um... may I please be changed?"

"Changed?"  A smirk quirked up one corner of Kinsley's mouth.  She tapped a finger to her chin, a fairy dancing as a result.  "What do you want changed?"

"My... " Of course she was going to make her say it.  Bree mumbled.  "My diaper."

"I know my precious pet didn't ask for a diaper change.  Pets don't know the condition of their diaper, after all.  They have no worries in their empty little heads.  Now, what did you want?"

"Um.. " Bree's mind twisted and spun before she looked directly into Kinsley's eyes.  "May I pretty please have a hug?"

"Of course, sweetie."  Kinsley grabbed the key from the table, unlocking the padlocks before putting them - and the key - back.  "Come."  She patted her leg.  With a blush, Bree crawled from the crate and stood, stretching.  She held her arms out wide, and was rewarded with a hug... and her diaper squeezed.  "Oh my, my pretty pet is soaked."  With one motion, Kinsley wrapped an arm around Bree, lifting her up and holding her on a hip.  "Let's go change your diaper, sweet pet."

Bree found herself laying on her bed again.

"Stay."

Bree was beginning to understand that the less she said, the better.  Just stay.  Just obey.  She let her eyes drift closed as she waited.  And once again, she was in a fresh diaper, the old one balled up and thrown away.  She spent the rest of the morning at Kinsley's feet, resting her head on a leg once again as she typed away on her loud keyboard.

Lunch was a simple affair, sandwiches all around, Bree once again on the floor.  Faith was in a short, sleeveless purple dress that did nothing to hide her very diapered state, Lila back in her pink shortalls with a similarly puffy crotch.  Bree looked around, realizing that Kinsley and Miss Angela were the only ones not in diapers.  And Bree didn't have the luxury of having even a short skirt to cover hers - anyone would be able to tell at a glance if she had... used it.  The thought brought a new blush to her face.

Until a feeling inside made her realize that she hadn't relieved herself in a very specific way for days... and her body was telling her it was time.

Panic gripped her heart as she looked up, looking around at the smiling faces, at the peaceful lunch.

Be good.

She gritted her teeth and held it, deciding to wait until she was alone with Kinsley, the only person she thought would take any pity on her at all.

The remainder of lunch was beyond uncomfortable.  Bree couldn't sit still, wiggling about and fidgeting.

Eventually, Lila called her out on it.  "What are you doing?"  Bree simply shook her head.  Say nothing and it can't be used against you.  "Kinsley, she's driving me crazy.  I don't want her in here if she can't even sit still!"

"Bree, go lay down in your crate.  Be a good girl."  Bree nodded, hurrying down the stairs, holding her stomach.  She climbed into the crate and sat there, looking longingly at the hallway.

At the unguarded bathroom.

It would be so easy...

She pulled the door shut on the crate, fiddling with the latch, trying desperately to stop herself - from using the diaper and from rushing off to the bathroom.  Neither would be pleasant.  Bree sat on her bottom, wrapping her hands around her knees.  Every moment felt like an eternity, so she wasn't sure how much time had truly passed... but Miss Angela was coming downstairs and putting on her coat, Faith trailing behind her, pouting.

"I'll be back soon, you cute little girl."  Miss Angela leaned forward and kissed Faith tenderly.

"I'll miss you so much, mommy!"  They hugged, Miss Angela lifting Faith's skirt to pat her bottom.  After a long hug and a longer kiss, Angela walked out the front door, Faith sighing sadly before trudging off to her room.

Bree was whimpering by the time Kinsley came downstairs.

"Kinsley!"  She whispered sharply, wincing.  "Kinsley!  I'm in the crate, I'm a good girl!"

"You sure are, pretty pet."  Kinsley walked over and opened the unlocked door, brushing her fingertips along Bree's face.

"May I pretty, pretty please go use the potty?"

"Oh you silly pet, you can't be trusted with that.  Just use your diaper and I'll change you.  You like it when I change you, don't you?"  Bree nodded, but her eyes continued to plead.

"Please... I um... I don't just have to pee."

A wry grin spread across Kinsley's face.  "Oh, does the precious pet need to go pushies?"

"What?"

"Pushies."  Kinsley laughed gently.  "You know, push it all out into the seat of your diaper."

"Please Kinsley!"  Bree got to her knees, holding her hands up in the begging position.  "Please, please, please.  I've been good.  Please don't make me... please."

"You aren't being good now. "  Kinsley shook her head, looking away for a moment before opening the door to the cage and gesturing.  "Go.  Be quick."

Bree rushed down the hallway for the bathroom, accidentally pushing past Faith as she stepped out of her room, her childish dress gone and her jeans far too tight to be concealing a diaper.  She was back in her grunge-chic, and did not look pleased.

"Bree!"

"Sorry!"  Sabrina dashed into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.  "I'm sorry Faith!"

"You get out here, you're not allowed to go in there!"  Faith stomped toward the bathroom door and Bree quailed, backing away from the door.  She silently begged Kinsley to stop the red-haired girl, who was opening the door.  "You are... "

Faith's anger turned to a grin as Sabrina groaned... and couldn't hold it any longer.

• Like 7

No matter how low Bree tries to lay, there will always be some more dignity to be lost and a new battle in which to be defeated, with further downgrading awaiting. Is there a bottom limit?

1 hour ago, D503 said:

Love it! 

Thank you!!

26 minutes ago, Bonsai said:

No matter how low Bree tries to lay, there will always some more dignity to be lost and a new battle in which to be defeated, with further downgrading awaiting. Is there a bottom limit?

That's the question, isn't it!  Maybe this is it... maybe she can't POSSIBLY be more humiliated than she is right now.

oopsies! Bree should have realized she was going to end up using her diaper like this. I can't wait to see what happens as a consequence. I do hope we're past the beatings...

Chapter Twenty-Four

She stood there, inches away from the toilet as her body betrayed her.  Sabrina's heart despaired as she felt it, as she felt herself lose control, as she felt the hot mess move into the seat of her diaper, weighing it down.  It felt like it took three eternities with Faith watching every mortifying moment.  She simply stood there, frozen, as tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"You should probably finish.  You lost control, that means you probably have more in there."  Faith's grin was wry, bordering on cruel.  "Go on, push it all out.  Be a good girl.  I'd hate to have to spank you right on your messy diaper."

With a whimper, Bree complied, bearing down and pushing the rest out even as the tears began to flow.  She sobbed, breaking down completely.  Faith took the few steps between them and held her arms out, offering a hug that Bree didn't want.  She felt herself encircled, her hair stroked as she began to blubber.

"You're a good girl, Bree."

Faith took her by the hand and led her out of the bathroom, not that Bree could see a thing beyond her tears.  She wiped away at them with vigor, but an endless supply seemed to be waiting.

"Kins- oh, you're right here.  Kinsley, I think Bree went pushies."

Bree could only sob as she was passed off from Faith to Kinsley, who turned her around and peeked down the back of her diaper again, which made Bree cry even harder.

"Come on, Bree.  Let's get you cleaned up."

Once the two of them were alone, once Bree was laying on her bed on a plastic changing mat, a single word fell from her lips.  "Why?"

But it said so much.

"Why what, pretty girl?"  A fresh diaper waited for her, a box of wipes next to it, along with the powder.

"Why didn't you tell her that you said it was okay?  Why did you let her open the door?  Why?"  Betrayal hung from every syllable, hurt in every word.

"You have to fight your own battles, Sabrina."  Her tone was gentle as she went to work, untaping the diaper without ever making a face.  "You know that."

"What does that even mean?  I needed you... Kinsley, I needed you.  You gave me permission, you said I could... "  She felt the tears welling up again as she felt Kinsley wipe her private parts over and over, cleaning her up.  The smell was deeply unpleasant and made everything all the worse.  "I needed you."

"Why didn't you tell her that I gave you permission?  Why didn't you shove her out the door?  Why didn't you stand up for yourself?"

"She's bigger than me!  She's stronger than me!  I... I can't stop her!"  Bree couldn't hold back the tears any more.  "I can't stop anyone... "

"Then maybe you belong at the bottom, my dear.  Have the past couple of days really been that bad?  You've been cuddled and cared for, you've been loved and cherished."

She couldn't argue with that.  She had felt very comforted, like she had her old Kinsley back.  Even Faith and Lila had been kinder in her reluctance to speak.  They both seemed to be looking for her to slip up, though.

"I don't want to be at the bottom, Kinsley... I don't like sleeping in the cage, I don't like... well, I don't like the diapers... "

Kinsley slid another diaper under her rump, apparently finished with her cleaning.  The smell was a little better with the diaper rolled up and taped to itself, but it still wasn't perfect.  Bree hoped the smell would go away... not that she spent a lot of time in her room anymore.

"Bree, hun, someone is always going to be on the bottom.  It doesn't have to be a bad thing."

"But Faith and Lila are always just waiting for me to mess something up!" Bree was so preoccupied with what she was saying that she paid no attention to the pale pink diaper being taped closed around her waist.  "And Lila gets away with tons of things I never could!"

"One, you're not Lila.  Two, they're waiting because they want to keep you on the bottom.  What happens if they realize... you don't want to climb above either of them?"

"Kinsley!"  Faith's voice was at her door.  A knock followed.

Kinsley turned to the door, saying to Faith, "One moment, hun."

"Kinsley, I just heard from Jo.  She needs a pickup.  Now."

"Isn't Jo in Raleigh?"  Kinsley pulled Bree to a sitting position, slipping a dress on over her head.

"She needs us, Kins.  She's a Doll."

Kinsley let out a sigh as she smoothed Bree's hair, picking up the used diaper.  "Looks like we're going on a road trip, Bree."  She stepped to the door, opening to to reveal the waiting Faith on the other side, arms crossed and a face made of skepticism.

"You're taking the pet?  Can she be trusted?  I don't trust her."  It took Bree a minute to think of why... until Lila's words came back to her, that she wasn't supposed to say anything about Faith being diapered without Angie around.  That she was going to hurt her.  Bree took a step behind Kinsley, almost out of instinct.

A sour look overtook Faith's expression as Kinsley handed her the balled-up, used diaper.   "Go toss that.  I'm going to get Bree dressed and we're going to go.  Tell Jo we're on our way."  Kinsley turned to look at Bree, not even watching to see if Faith obeyed her.  "I need to go get changed.  I expect you to be waiting by the front door in five minutes."

A dozen questions sprang to Bree's mind:  Who's Jo?  Why me?  What about Faith and Lila?  Am I going to be able to make it to the front door?  Do you honestly expect me to wear a diaper in public?

She only nodded, pushing down the panic and discomfort that was rising inside her as she looked down at the mid-thigh length dress with a happy sun embroidered on the front of it.  The top was white with yellow, puffed sleeves and a matching pale yellow skirt - the sort of outfit a toddler would wear.  Her tattoos stood out in stark contrast, the adult markings juxtaposed against the childish trappings.

The anxiety disappeared quickly as she realized that Kinsley had done her a kindness to give her the dress.  She could have been left in a t-shirt and a diaper, tossed in the back seat of the car and told to sit on the floor.  With a grimace at the sound of the crinkling from her diaper, rustling with every step, she slunk out of her room.  Bree didn't bother closing the door behind her, stepping as quietly as she could toward the front door.

Without warning, she felt her collar yanked from behind, just as she stepped into the living room.  Her hands went to it immediately as she resisted the rising panic.

"Where are you going, Bree?"  Lila's voice was soft and sweet in her ear.

"To wait by the front door for Kinsley... "  Bree offered no resistance, simply standing in place with Lila behind her.  "We're going to go get Jo."

"Jo?"  Lila's voice was bright as a new penny, Bree could almost feel the happiness rolling off of her.  But it didn't last long.  "Wait... why are you going?  I'm not done playing with you!"  Bree felt Lila's hand grab between her legs, crinkling the diaper with demanding hands.  "We're going to have a tea party!  We're going to have so much fun."

"Please, Lila... I'm supposed to wait by the front door... "

"That's not my problem."  Lila giggled as she pulled Bree back toward her room.  "Kinsley can just take Faith instead... I wouldn't mind some time alone with my new toy."

"She's coming with me, Lilabean."  Gentle but firm, Kinsley took hold of Bree's collar, shooing Lila's hand away.

"But she's my toy!"  Lila stomped, causing Bree to wince.  "You gave her to me.  She's my dolly and I want a tea party!"

"She'll have a tea party with you when we get back."

"No!  Don't take my dolly!"  Bree stared helplessly into the empty living room as the two argued behind her.  But she didn't dare turn around.

"Lilabean, you have a date tonight, don't you?  With Mallory?  Faith is driving you - and we can't leave our silly little pet home alone.  What if her diaper leaked everywhere?  Or if she got in a fight with Mamoru?"

"Oh."  The pout on Lila's face could be heard without being seen.  "Okay.  Just... don't let Jo break my dolly."

"I won't, sugar.  Your dolly will be just fine.  Look, I've got her diaper bag right here and we're going to have a lovely trip."  Sabrina's stomach sank at those words, but still she said nothing, simply waiting - until Kinsley ushered her forward, not releasing the collar.  "We'll be back before you know it.  We're going to go help Jo with whatever she needs, and then we're coming right home."

Sabrina shielded her eyes from the brightness of the sun as the freshness of the air assaulted her on her trip to the car.  The old beater had untold miles on it, but Kinsley was confident as she opened the passenger door and set her charge inside.

The diaper bag was... exactly what it sounded like.  It was pink and white striped with small cartoon foxes dancing about on it, the fabric a puffy plastic-like material.  It was clearly a diaper bag for a toddler, with a flap that folded over the front to keep it closed.  And it rested in Sabrina's lap while Kinsley closed the door.  Her heart pounded as she realized she had been holding on to some hope that things could be normal on the trip, that they could drop all the pet-this and diapers-that.  Part of her wanted to peek inside, to see if it was empty - or full of electronics - but the larger part of her was afraid that it was filled with exactly what she expected.

They were off down the road in no time, Kinsley climbing in and backing out without a word.

"How is Lila going to get to her date if we have the car?"

Kinsley answered without looking, confidently controlling the car as they made their way out of the neighborhood.  Bree looked around, the outside world looking strange after so much time in the house, so much time without seeing the sky or the trees.

"We have another car in the back garage - it just doesn't see as much use.  Everyone prefers this one."  Pastel fingernails and fairies reached for the radio, pushing a few buttons before Kinsley started talking to the watch on her wrist.  The car filled with harsh sounds, angry guitars and a screaming vocalist, a far cry from the sugar-pop Bree expected Kinsley to enjoy.  She looked over at the tall woman in the driver's seat, taking in the tie-dyed pastel dress and the flowery hat, the fairy necklaces and the easy smile.

Even after months, Kinsley was a mystery.

Sabrina simply watched the world go by as they headed for the highway.  Until she couldn't stand it any longer.  "Can we please skip the diapers?  Please?"  Kinsley turned the radio down a bit, inviting Bree to repeat her request.  "Please?  Kinsley, can we just... not deal with diapers on this trip?  Can we just be normal?"

"This is normal for you now, Bree."  A strong but gentle hand patted the Sabrina's crotch.  "Don't you think so?"  Bree opened her mouth to answer, but Kinsley cut her off.  "Think carefully about your answer.  Be good."

The statement shocked her.  She closed her mouth, pausing for a long moment.  "Yes."  The lie stung, it was uncomfortable but the thought of Kinsley turning the car around and giving her over to Lila and Faith was incentive enough.

"Good girl."

• Like 9
14 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Hey, hey, hey.

Could you.  Uh.  Write more now please?

BECAUSE

I need to know who Jo is and how Lila's date goes and I need to know it NOW.

So.  Get on that.

Dont we all lol