LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Accidental Crossing

Here is a short story I just finished writing a bit ago.  I had a crazy idea of what would happen if a dire werewolf somehow ended up in the diaper dimension and the story took off in my head from there so here it is as just a short one shot story.  I hope you like it.

Miranda French 6’ 2” brunette gray eyes 152 pounds age: 25 werewolf

Wolf is 5 feet at shoulders with solid black fur weight: 500 pounds Halfway form is 13’ tall solid black fur 2500 pounds

AN ACCIDENTAL CROSSING

It was a normal full moon night for me with the moon high in the sky and a fresh kill in front of me. The old deer had fallen behind and soon the rest of the herd was way out of reach as this last old deer fell behind and eventually became my meal for the night.

This may sound gross to you but for me it is normal and not the least bit gross. I suppose an explanation is order. Let me make it simple and short. I’m a werewolf and tonight is a full moon so yeah, I’m a wolf at the moment and will be until the sun rises and I change back to human again. This is why I have chosen to live in a house out and away from the city. It makes getting away much easier when your nearest neighbor is a mile away.

I was turned when a friend from my college days saved my life after a bad car crash caused by a deer jumping out in front of us. We hit the deer in my restored 62 corvette doing 55 on the highway. I lost control and we went off the road where we rolled over onto our top. Amber Pulled me from the wrecked car then got me to a clinic nearly eight miles away. The small town doctor had her give me an emergency transfusion of blood to save my life while we had to wait for a storm to clear so the only road out this way was not flooded over.

By the time the ambulance got to us and got me to a hospital I had barely made it. Amber had managed to keep me alive by giving me enough blood to offset what I was loosing to internal bleeding. Almost a month later I was completely healed. I had grown a lot taller and was stronger, faster, and had my senses heightened big time. Amber sat down and explained what had happened and then proved she was a werewolf by changing to a giant wolf right in front of me.

That was almost 3 years ago now and I have since moved away after winning a huge discrimination lawsuit against a company that fired me for my skin color. The owner hated anyone who was not white and with me having Aztec heritage resulting in a great built in sun tan he fired me for it. I proved it with help from Amber and her lawyer friend in court. The illegal firing and all the racist fliers and slanderous statements he made did not help his case either. In the end I won a high seven figure settlement from him since he cost me a couple of high end contracts and he tried to have me killed.

I’m still among the living and set financially for life. I still tinker with cars and computers because I love them both. Tonight it was a full moon so you can guess where I was. Since I was supposed to finish up the last few details on a computer software upgrade within a week I would have to get home and get started on the last of the patches by no later than 5:00 pm in order to have time to test the patches.

I was on the back porch of my house when the sun came up and triggered my change. The change takes a few minutes and is always painful. The change hit me harder than normal and I screamed in pain. I was on fire and surrounded by a white light and a loud rushing noise then unbearable heat. What the hell had happened I would not know for a while yet.

ISLAND PORTAL BUILDING

The three man team had just finished unhooking the power and computer cables to the portal system when the alarms sounded. All three ran out of the room before the emergency containment doors closed. “I thought you pulled the power cables for that thing, Joe!” “I pulled all 12 of them three hours ago! Mark pulled the last computer line 15 minutes ago!” “Then how the hell is this thing active?” Joe, Jerry, calm down! Minister Jaro had this damned thing built so it must have a back up system built in somehow! For now we stay out of that room until it closes and we can confirm no contamination! This island falls in the jurisdiction of the the island governments so use the contact number and notify them of an accident before they find out and get mad at us.”

Joe was already on the phone. “This is Joe Taylor calling to notify you of an illegal portal opening at the island former minister Jaro owned and ran. The portal here just turned on somehow. All the computer and power connections to it were removed already so we have no clue how it is doing this. Room is sealed and security cameras are recording everything right now. Not the ones the minister installed. We had the Hellcats install these ones as a security precaution prior to us even getting started.

Yes ma’am, uplink is active and encrypted. Please have someone sent here as soon as you can to help with this. Frequency is not going to be given out over an non secure phone line, ma’am. Mark Harvey is on the secure phone talking with portal authorities to notify them as well, ma’am. We are declaring this a type one portal breach.” Joe ended the call about the same time as his two partners did.

“Guys, we’re going to have company. The islands are sending some Hellcats with technical gear.” “Portal authorities noted the incident and asked us to alert the Hellcats and the ministry as well.” “Already alerted the minister’s office. They will have him call us back if he needs more information. The Hellcats are viewing this live right now and just as shocked as we are.”

Five minutes later the portal closed down. The room remained vacant and sealed. The air read that it was free of any contaminants and nothing out of the ordinary could be seen but not a single one of them was willing to risk going into the room with a possibly unstable portal system. They spent time going over everything they did with an eye for anything they may have missed.

MIRANDA

The light subsided finally and my senses slowly returned to me but I wished they had not. Everywhere hurt and from what little I could see of myself I was burned badly. A small stream nearby offered me a way to cool off. It hurt too much to stand and my body would not respond enough to allow me to walk anyways so I had to crawl as best I could to the stream and wait for my body to heal. I wanted to scream from the pain and the dozens of cracked and bleeding wounds everywhere.

I hit the stream and tumbled into it. The current carried me along but my strength was too far gone to allow me to do more than to try to keep my head above water. The cool water felt good as it relieved the pain of the burns while it slowly carried me downstream. What the hell had hit me? The change has never done this to me before. Where the hell was I at as well? The nearest stream this big was a good ten miles from my house.

The last thing I remember was changing back to human then my world exploded around me. Everything went white. It felt like being ripped into a million pieces and put back together again inside of a blast furnace. The noise was incredibly loud and hurt my ears until it finally ended. It may have been only a short time, but to me it felt like forever and is not an experience I would ever want to repeat.

I must have blacked out again because the next thing I know I’m on the bank of a wide body of water somewhere. So many questions and not enough information to answer any of them. With the last of my strength I pulled myself up onto the shore far enough that the water would not wash me away again. Every part of me screamed in pain and blackness mercifully claimed me again. My only hope was that when I woke up this would all be just a crazy nightmare

JANE ORLANDO

It had been a frustrating day for me. My two sisters had adopted and were rubbing it into my face that they had found some cute littles to take care of while my luck all ran bad in that department. I was beat out twice yesterday to a pair of cute littles by some other women luckier than me. Everyone wants a little with a cute voice, blond hair and blue eyes, but not me. I wanted one with black hair and built in sun tan if that was possible. If they had gray eyes then even more of a bonus in my book.

I had tried to adopt but my application was denied because if my job as a race car builder and custom car designer. A good part of my time was spent designing, building, and then testing cars. They fear I’ll end up getting killed in a car crash and the poor little would be traumatized for the rest of it’s life. I only crashed three years ago when someone shot my right front tire out while I was testing a new car.

I hit the retaining wall at nearly 265 miles an hour. The cockpit was heavily reinforced and the whole car did what it was designed to do and disinterested into a million pieces but reduced the force of the impact greatly. Other safety designs in the car allowed me to unstrap and walk away with only a few bruises. My designs are standard in high end race cars now and that brings me in quite a bit of money.

My luck with trying to find a little was all bad and every time a good prospect was spotted, someone beet me to them. Normally I would take my frustrations out on the race track but my last project car was missing since some jerks stole it from the garage a week ago. Third time this year I have been ripped off and it’s is starting to piss me off.

Mom called at the perfect time and she told me she needed someone to watch her house while she went on vacation for few weeks. She told me to take my laptop and sketchbook with me and start wok on another crazy design until my car was found by the police. She managed to talk me into it and she was right, as usual. I needed the stress relief and distance from the empty garage and equally empty house of mine that was not helping my stress levels.

I relaxed a day in the house and got some work done on a few crazy concept car ideas as well as tweaking a few safety ideas to improve crash survival. After about four hours of work my brain needed a break. Since my mom’s house was on a good chunk of lakefront property it made for plenty of great views and space to go for a walk. Mom had a good chunk of beach she shared with one other neighbor along with a shared boat dock and boat ramp.

Thankfully my two sisters hated the lake so there was very little chance of them showing up and driving me crazy. Both of them worked in retail stores and had no clue how to do anything mechanical. They had no clue how to even do anything with their cars outside adding fuel as needed. The last time they saw me building a custom car they laughed and told me I was never going to get it back together again. They both shut up when nine weeks later I drove past them in the car on my way to car show where the car won best of show.

Walking the beach and enjoying the nice weather out helped me to relax and forget the issues with the new design that was giving me trouble with the numbers. Having a degree in mechanical engineering makes me want to do things right and that can be tough sometimes. A ways up the beach was what looked like a discarded small black bag. Someone must have tossed their trash off the bridge upstream again and the current carried it here.

As I got closer I thought perhaps it was another turtle that had gotten caught in a plastic bag. If that was the case I would free it from the bag and set it free again. The black shape was still moving so there was hope for rescuing ti it in time. I really wish people would stop dumping their trash upstream rather than throwing it in a trash dumpster. Maybe I could design a system to retrieve all the trash on the lake and bring it to shore for safe disposal.

Once up on the black bag I was horrified at what I found laying on the sand. What at first I had thought was a bag turned out to be a little. The poor thing was barely recognizable as a little it was so badly burned. The entire body was covered almost entirely in third, and possibly fourth, degree burns. To my horror, the little was still breathing and trying to pull itself up onto the shore.

My phone was in my hand instantly dialing the emergency number for medical services. The poor thing must be in horrible pain and I could not begin to understand how it had lived as badly burned as it was. An operator answered on the third ring. “I need an ambulance at 435 Lake View Drive! I have a little with burns over 99% of the body! It’s beyond bad! The poor little is still alive so you need to hurry! What? Yes it’s a little! No I don’t know how long it’s been here! How the hell would I know it’s name and where it came from?”

The lady kept asking me stupid questions and claimed that she had to have this information before she could send some help. She wanted to know the weight, height and eye color as well as hair color of the little and to know if it was chipped. I hung up after calling her fucking idiot. I called the ambulance service directly and told them what I had found on the beach and they sent someone out immediately with full lights and sirens running.

I was lucky that they had an ambulance about nine minutes away at the big medical center. Upon hearing the call they came as fast as they could. I called LPS after they let me go and told them what I had found washed up on the shore. The police arrived with the ambulance crew and came running down to the beach. They kept a few onlookers back and took a statement from me. LPS showed up as the ambulance crew was loading the poor little onto a gurney. They helped get the gurney up to the ambulance since it would not roll in the thick sand.

The poor little looked like someone had tried to burn it to death in an open fire it was so badly burned and blackened. L.P.S. came back along with three more officers. I thought at first it was another bag of trash or perhaps another trapped turtle in a plastic sack until I got much closer and saw the the poor little! I thought at first it was dead until I saw it trying to move and pull itself out of the water! How could someone do such a horrible thing to a little?” The police and L.P.S. were just as shocked at this as I was.

Once the police and L.P.S. had my statement they let me go as a score of officers began walking along the shoreline while more looked upstream for clues as to the origin of the little. While they searched I went to the hospital. I don’t care how bad the little was behaving, what someone did to her was just beyond wrong and I hoped they were caught and forced to undergo the same horrific treatment they gave the poor little.

A doctor came out and talked to me after I inquired as to the chances of the little making it. The doctor was not happy and I don’t blame him. “I’m doctor Harland. We are doing what we can for the poor little but it does not look good. She is burned over 99% of her body and it is a miracle she is even still alive. I honestly do not expect the poor little to make it through the next hour as badly burned as she is. Was she in a house fire or something?”

“I honestly do not know, sir.” He listened as I told him how I found her and how the emergency operator asked stupid questions and refused to send an ambulance. “L.P.S. will likely have her fired for that. Do you have any idea at all who’s little she might have been?” “No but if I find them they better run! How could someone be so sick and depraved as to do this to a little?” The doctor sighed and shook his head. “I have no idea ma’am, but off the record, if you find them I hope you make them suffer for a long time before ending their life. For now all we can do is pump her full of pain medication and antibiotics to prevent infections.

We’ll know more when the DNA tests come back. She has no chip and with her body as badly burned as it is there are no identifying marks left on her.” “Excuse me, are you the doctor in charge of the unidentified little” I turned and was surprised to see a little in full combat gear pretending to be a soldier.

“Are you lost, honey?” “My call sign is Hellion. I’m here on behalf of the Hellcats and lady, if you touch me I will chop your hand off and force feed it to you!” This shocked me at hearing this and I was half tempted to spank her for being rude when she flashed an identification card with a few odd symbols that I have never seen before. The doctor stopped looking at her as if she were a lost little.

“What can I help you with, Captain?” “I need to know every detail about the little you had brought in.” She looked at me with a stare that spooked even me a bit. I noticed a scar running along the left side of her face and winced as I could tell it had been very deep and nasty at one point. I found my voice, finally. “I’m the one who found her and called it in!” “Good. Doctor, we need somewhere private to talk.”

This little was definitely different than any other one I had ever met and when she turned those gray eyes on me and looked at me with a hardened expression it was clear to me she was every inch a living and highly lethal weapon. We all sat down in a small room for a few minutes while the doctor told us everything he knew, which was not much. She listened and asked careful questions about where I had found her and agreed with me calling the emergency operator an idiot.

“I doubt she is one of ours but there is another incident that occurred earlier today that she might be involved in and we have to investigate that as well. Has anyone run a DNA test yet?” “I sent a blood sample to the labs and we should know within a few days. We have to outsource all DNA tests as we do not have the facilities here to do such tests. For now we are doing all we can to stabilize her so we can save her. If we can keep her sedated for more than a few seconds at a time then we can try some nannites to help repair the damage to her body.”

“Thank you for calling the ambulance service directly ma'am. It may have saved her life. I'll get some people from my unit to scour the entire area upstream for about eight miles just to be safe. I'll have the entire area cordoned off from normal traffic so any evidence is not removed or tampered with. Ma'am, if you hear of anything or think of anything feel free to call this number and talk to someone. Any pertinent information will reach me and the authorities. Doctor, let me know either way if she lives or dies. When the DNA test comes back let me know the results. Something odd about her but I can't put my finger on it just yet.”

RAVEN

I had my team of experts scour the shoreline for nearly ten miles before we finally found the point where she was dumped by the faulty portal equipment. “Captain! We found something! About two miles from here on the other side of the stream. A scorched section of soil! The ground is fused to glass from the heat! How could anyone have survived a feedback like that?” Good work lieutenant. As for how she lived, I have no clue. By all rights she should have been dead on arrival. She's in the hospital right now. For what it's worth, the doctors are surprised she's still alive as well. Can we determine which dimension she came from?”

“Not yet, captain. I'll have to have the soil analyzed carefully for the source of the energy signature before we know. It will likely be a few weeks. Lab is busy analyzing those bomb fragments from the mainland bombing last week. They think they know who built it but they wont say for sure until they have all the tests done. Lieutenant Johnson is very careful that way and does not like to publicly jump to conclusions.”

I arrived at the point where the little had come into this world at. The ground held no radiation signature but there was some unusual fur stuck in some of the fused ground. “Looks like something crossed through here while this was still hot. Left some of it's fur behind too. Feel sorry for the poor thing. Had to hurt like you know what for a few seconds.

I'll have it analyzed as well just in case something else came along with our victim by accident. Likely just something local that got knocked out of the tree by the shock wave this generated when it opened then displaced all the air for a few seconds. Just like lightning does, only bigger.” “Okay. Let me know when the lab gets the results.”

DOCTOR HARLAND

“It's been three days since the mystery little was brought in to us and somehow she has healed almost every single on of the burns completely. Still waiting on the DNA results. Lab is backed up so it will be about four more weeks yet. She's still unconscious and from what I have seen in the scans she likely wont wake up for a few more hours yet. When she does I'm going to record everything when I talk to her. I'll make sure get a copy, captain. I am doing this so the police and LPS will have a record as well and not try to accuse me of incompetency again. I ever get my hands on that jerk working from that crime group and I'll save the ministry the expense of a trial. I have to go and do my rounds, captain. I'll send you the daily information in the morning.”

My rounds through the intensive care ward were uneventful except in the case of the little who had been badly burned. Against all odds, she had lived through the night and was healing at a highly accelerated rate that I have not seen anyone do without the aide of nannites. Nurse Aimes was just coming out of the room with a chart in hand and looking a bit flustered which was rare for her.

“How is our mystery little this morning?” “I just changed the bandages and it looks like she has not even been burned! All the dead skin peeled off while I was changing the bandages! Underneath all the dead skin is healthy skin with a nice tan to it! Did you give her nannites, doctor?” “No! Just pain killers and antibiotics is all. Dispose of the dirty bandages like normal then join me in her room. I want a complete workup done on this little! I'm starting to wonder if she didn't already have nannites in her and that's what saved her!”

I took her temperature and found it a little high but not dangerously high. Her pulse was a little faster than normal as well and her blood pressure was a bit higher as well. Looking at her it was a night and day difference from when she was brought in yesterday. All of her burns were gone and replaced with healthy skin. Her hair was still growing back but it looked like a nice shade of black hair was growing in. Her pupils were even and highly responsive to light so that was a good sign. I tested her reflexes by tapping on the knee gently and the resulting kick knocked me back a good foot when it caught me off guard. Good lord! Just how strong was this little?

Nurse Aimes came back in and helped me do a complete exam of the little. I had three vials of blood sent our own in house lab for rush analysis since the state lab was dragging their feet and on strike. With an emergency rush on the results they should come back in a few hours. I looked at a drop of her blood under a microscope and saw an unusual cellular structure like she was not at all entirely a normal little and was instead something else.

All my results were verified by Doctor Taylor and we both agreed that we were dealing with a very unusual little. Her blood contained no traces of nannites and looked perfectly healthy although it had an unusual cellular structure to it. “I've never seen a cellular structure like this before. If you had not shown I would have sworn you were trying to pull a prank on me.” “Last night they brought her in badly burned over 99% of her body with third and fourth degree burns. No one expected her to live through the next hour much less the night.

Now today she shows no signs of having ever been burned other than the hair that is already growing back. Her vital signs are a little off but that's not all. I did the knee tap to test her reflexes and when her knee jerked forward she about knocked me over it was so strong. I've never seen a little that strong before. I sent three vials of her blood off to the labs with a rush so we should know something in a few hours. I'll call the Hellcats this afternoon after we get the blood work results back from the lab. If this little is not one of theirs then I know of at least five people who would love to adopt her.

LPS is already on my back to get her healed up and talking so they know who to go after for burning her almost to death. They have unrealistic expectations normally bit after what I have seen today I might be able to get her talking by tomorrow if she wakes up. Thankfully we have plenty of plenty of diapers in her size thanks to a donation from a charity. The idiots in administration didn't seem to think we needed to have diapers for littles on hand.

DAY TWO

Our little woke up today just after I talked with Hellion. She was in a bad mood thanks to eight women trying to adopt her. All eight of them are in rooms up on sixth floor right now recovering from being beaten severely. The ninth one simply asked Hellion for some business advice and treated her politely so Hellion calmed down a bit and discussed business with her. The lady agreed with Hellion that too many of the women were not able to think straight and did need a good beating to remind them that not all littles are the same.

I tried to talk with the little after one of my nurses changed her diaper but she did not seem to comprehend what was being said to her. She never made a single sound and took a bottle like it was perfectly normal to do so. This is a relief as she is taking nourishment and no longer needs to have it given to her by an I.V. In her arm.

That was four hours ago now and so far she barely responds to anything. The lab called with DNA results and they gave me bad news that it had somehow been contaminated. The lady running the labs is not happy and is trying to find out who forgot to wash their hands after petting their dog. The DNA from the little had dog DNA mixed in with it somehow. I got another sample and sent it off to the labs this time and the lady running the labs promised to have every surface cleaned and then run the tests herself with a camera recording everything so there would be no doubts about what processes she used.

Susan called me from the labs and she admitted she has no clue as to how the samples were contaminated again. “I had a camera running the entire time I cleaned and sterilized the place. I even recorded myself doing all the tests and it still came back as contaminated somehow! I think someone hacked the lab computers again somehow. I'll have to have someone look at them tomorrow. Sorry.”

DAY SEVEN

Hellion confirmed today that the little was not one of hers so we were free to place her with someone who would love her and I know just the person. She happens to be the one who got the idiot emergency operator fired for being an idiot and got the little to us in time to be saved by us. She designs and races cars but is super picky on making them safer all the time and is credited with having created a design that has to date resulted in 90% fewer bad injuries in racing over the past nine years.

LPS has given me permission to adopt the little out to her after reviewing her last accident. Some rival shot out a tire on her new race car and caused her to crash. Her new safety features allowed her to get out of the car and walk away with only a few bruises is all. She caught the shooter and beat him so badly that to this day he still has trouble doing anything more than wetting and messing his diapers.

At any rate, She is taking the little home later this afternoon. LPS gave her the news two days ago and she hustled through the process of getting everything she needed for a new baby. I would love to figure out how the hell that little not only ended up burned so badly but somehow healed completely in just two days. Whoever hacked the DNA analyzer will have to be tracked down and dealt with as well and when they get caught I hope they are thrown into a dark hole for life.

JANE ORLANDO

I was finally allowed to come and see the little that the hospital was allowing me to adopt. It surprised the heck out of me when I found out that she had already healed completely. The doctor brought me into the room and it was a night and day difference. When I discovered her she looked like she had been put in fire and left to die. I saw her sleeping in the bed and couldn't help but smile.

She was the perfect little! “What color are her eyes, doctor?” “She has gray eyes with the oddest flecks of yellow in them I have ever seen. She's definitely going to make all the other mothers out there envious when they see her with her appearance. If I did not have children of my own I'd adopt her myself. From everything you showed me in the pictures and told me, you are going to be a great mother.”

I will do my very best to keep her happy and safe all of her days! I've been wanting a little like this and now it feels like a dream to have a little so perfectly matching my dreams! I have a carrier ready for her as soon as the last of the paperwork is done. Can we get the paperwork done so I can take my little girl home?” “I think that's a fine idea. Come with me and we'll get the last few annoying pieces of paperwork filled out. You should also know that she has a super severe allergy to silver though so never expose her to silver. It causes burns on her with just the lightest touch!”

An hour later I was walking out the doors of the hospital with my new little girl and I was the happiest I had been in a long time. The press saw me as I exited the hospital with my little girl in a carrier and sleeping soundly. Thank goodness they had sense enough to not mob me when they saw my little girl in a carrier. “Is it true you have adopted a little?” “I just adopted the perfect little and her name is Amanda! That is all I will tell you now as I want to get my little girl home and into her new nursery!”

My mom picked me up and smiled at me. “I never expected you to adopt but it's nice to see you have finally found the perfect little. She's a looker, that's for sure! What did you choose for her name?” “I'm naming her Amanda. You wont believe how I found her either. Talk about a strange way to find a little!” As we drove I told mom all about finding her on the shore washed up and barely alive.

That was her?! I heard some crazy rumors about a little being found burned badly over most of her body but thought it was just another one of those stupid tabloid stories they make up to sell papers to idiots like your sisters!” I showed mom the reports from the hospital and the pictures as we pulled up in front of my house. “MY GOD! How could anyone do something so horrible to a such an adorable little? That's just insane! I hope whoever did this to her dies horribly and painfully for it! ”Melissa was about to give her a silver cross until I intercepted her at the last moment.

“NO! DON'T!” Melissa stopped as my little girl instinctively recoiled from the cross. “It's just a little silver cross is all.” I know, but she hyper allergic to silver. Silver will actually burn her again! She's already endured too much pain! Try gold or platinum but not silver.” Both my sisters listened as they rocked their littles to sleep. “I found her by mom's house washed up on shore! She was vary badly burned and looked like charcoal she was so badly burned! The doctors at the hospital worked miracles to save her!

They told me she will start to stay awake and become more coherent as she finishes healing. I will get a chip put in next week but right now the doctors want me to let her finish healing first. She's going t love the view from her window as the full moon rises over the hills in a week! I know I love it so I'm certain she will as well.”

RAVEN

I walked into the barracks and took off all my gear. Everyone else did the same and it showed just how tired we were. “Okay everyone, Clean your armor, stow it and your weapons then shower and hit the racks. You guys did good today!” I was about to say more when lieutenant interrupted me. “Sorry to interrupt, captain. Those test results finally came back on that burned little. I think you should look at them before hitting the rack! It's important!”

I took the paperwork and read through it a minute before cursing. “Get me the mainland on the phone immediately! I need Doctor Harland now!” I looked outside and cursed again. A minute later I had the doctor on the phone. “Do not release that little! She's from a restricted dimension! Shit! Call the lady now and tell her to get that little outside before it's too late! That Little is about to turn into a damned wolf! She's a werewolf! Yeah, one of those! She's from dimension 54189! I'll explain later how she got here! Call the lady before it's too late!”

MIRANDA

My head hurt, but for the first time since I woke up my mind was finally clear and working right. I felt something thick between my legs and reached down to discover a super thick diaper. Too add to the humiliation, some joker had dressed me in a an over sized footed sleeper with childish prints all over it and then put me into a giant damned crib as well. What the hell was going on and where the hell was I at?

The entire room looked like a giant nursery. There were diapers stacked under a giant changing table. In a corner of the room was a giant playpen with over sized baby toys in it. I began tearing off the damned babyish clothes when a lady came walking into the room smiling. She must have been a good ten feet tall! She was talking on her phone as she reached into the crib and tried to stop me from removing the clothes some deranged idiot had dressed me in.

The moon was just barely above the horizon and the change was almost upon me. I growled at her and she stopped reaching for me for a moment then resumed a second later so I tried to bite her. She snatched her hand back just barely in time. A few seconds later I was out of the sleeper and the diaper was laying on the floor as I growled at her. A moment later she reached for me and I let the change hit. She was going to be in for a very rude surprise and she deserved it for kidnapping and somehow drugging me.

JANE

I was about to pick up my little girl and hold her while we watched the lovely moon rise together but my phone rang about that time. I transferred the call to my cell phone as I walked in to see to my little before the moon rose over the hills. “Hello? Yes, I'm Jane Orlando. You're who? Oh, the Hellcat from the hospital! Yes, I adopted that lovely little. I'm not sure what you mean by a change? Oops. She's awake and trying to take her sleeper off. She just growled at me! What the hell? She just tried to bite me! I have to let you go! She's going into convulsions!”

I tried to hold her and stop her from biting her tongue but her strength was far more than any normal little would ever have. A moment later she started growing fur as her entire body warped and convulsed into a new form. I stood against the far wall as a giant wolf tore the crib apart with it's jaws as if it were made of paper. The thing was huge and all black with gray and gold eyes that looked identical to my the eyes my little had.

The huge wolf had to be at least five feet at the shoulders. What had just happened? How could a little turn into a giant black wolf? I must be having a nightmare! I reached out and the thing confirmed that I was not having a nightmare when it bit me and drew blood. I screamed and ran from the room bleeding heavily from my hand that the wolf had almost torn a finger off of.

By the time I got the bathroom door closed behind me I heard the thing sniffing around outside the door. I did the best I could to bandage the bleeding wound as the sniffing around the door stopped. My hands trembled from pain and adrenaline. The floor outside my bathroom groaned in protest as something heavy caused it to creak and groan.

A minute later the door handle turned and the door opened to reveal a monster half wolf half amazon staring at me. I screamed as it approached me slowly and scooted back as far as I could from the giant thing. It reached down and took the bandage from my hands then wrapped my bleeding hand more tightly before tying off the bandage tightly to slow the bleeding. The thing spoke and it frightened the hell out of me hearing it speak. It's voice was half growl as it spoke slowly and carefully to me.

“Sorry I bit you. I am Miranda French. I have to leave now and do not try to follow me for your own safety. She turned and walked out of the room then eventually out of the house. It took me a few minutes to realize that my phone was ringing. “She's gone! What the hell is she?” I listened as the captain told me every detail about the girl and what she was. Apparently she is from a restricted dimension and was brought through an illegal portal that malfunctioned and almost killed her as it brought her to this world.

A week later the little I had adopted knocked on my door with a familiar little right next to her. I was surprised me to see her. “I'm sorry about frightening you. Believe it or not I was frightened as well. Can we come in and talk about all of this?” I invited them in and let them sit and explain everything to me about how she had come here and what had happened that night when she turned into a giant wolf.

“So every full moon you turn into a giant wolf?” “Yes. For the last couple of years now. I wanted to apologize for what I did to your nice crib. Is your hand going to be okay?” “It's fine. The doctors already used some nannites to stop me from losing the fingers.” We talked some more and she explained everything to me about being a werewolf and what it had felt like being ripped through an unstable portal and dropped here. At the end we hugged and promised to stay in touch by way of e-mail through a special system Hellion set up for us.

That was three years ago and my immense surprise, her biting me did infect me a little bit with what she has but the nannites stopped it early enough that I am not infected now. Her bite cured my sterility and with her advice on guys, I found a perfect guy and married him last year. I'm going to have a little one of my own in about five months.

There was no way to keep what happened a secret so with help from the Hellcats we held a press conference and explained all about how a werewolf had mad an accidental crossing into our universe and then with a month and a half later was helped to get back home again. It's an event I will never forget. I think Hellion actually wanted her to stay and become a Hellcat, but saner people agreed to help her get home instead.

END

That's all for this little story.  I hope you folks enjoyed reading it.  Working on another story that is longer but so far only have two chapters done.  I will post some of it when I have at least five chapters done so I have a bit of a buffer.  hard for me to write much as I can not see much out of my right eye now.  going slowly blind in it is so much fun you know.  As always, thank you kindly for reading this.  Al comments and questions are welcomed as are the correct winning lottery numbers in advance .

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...