LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

this just came to me all of a sudden: well how would it be if it was just normal if you would walk around the street with a diapy and such and if all ab/dl people were just a quite normal thing, something like a subculture, i would love it of course, but what are your fantasy's about it? you wouldnt see me withoud my diapy for sure and everyone would now, and with a bday party or something just play with the other kids, and everyone would think its normal....aaaah great^_^

Hey Kittyclaire!

I agree ... it would be great to have that fantasy happen. It would even be nice to have a remote area where people like us could go and just be free with ourselves like that. Keep on dreaming ... I like it!

:thumbsup:

Hey Kittyclaire!

I agree ... it would be great to have that fantasy happen. It would even be nice to have a remote area where people like us could go and just be free with ourselves like that. Keep on dreaming ... I like it!

:thumbsup:

How about a nice resort on a lake somewhere. Only for people in diapers and so's/care givers. Each room could be nursury with crib and changing table etc. The dining room could have large high chairs, bring your own bib :D. It would have all the activities of any resort and you could just wear whatever floats your boat. I'm actually suprised it hasn't been done yet.

The thought of being able to wear a diaper when one chose to, without any sort of judgement from others, is indeed a fantasy that I'd love to see realized.

I just wonder though, is there a chance that being able to do just that...wearing a diaper as described above, and under the circumstances where nobody is going to bat an eye, or make any snide remarks, as if you weren't wearing anything unorthodox..like you were wearing run-of-the-mill rugby shirts, denim jeans, or a dress suit...would it no longer become the exciting novelty and overall pleasure it is to us diaper-wearing/lovers of being diaper changed that we are?

I suppose one of the many myriads of reasons I enjoy being in a diaper and being changed is precisely BECAUSE I'm not supposed to enjoy it at my age. I'm "supposed" to be outgrown of diapers by now, and surely any pleasure received from them should have long dissipated decades ago. Yet they haven't.

I think I enjoy diapers probably more now than when I was wearing them as a baby/toddler. (I can't remember ever being them as an infant .)

It's almost, like so many other facets in life, we desire what we can't have. We may yearn to be full time AB/DLs with total societal acceptance, but frankly, I don't see that happening for sometime. We are denied our diaper pleasures which, for the most part, remain secret amongst ourselves.

I do agree with Kitty and everyone else who has responded to this thread in the fashion they have: It would be simply heaven for us to wear diapers when and wherever. I be more than willing to take a chance and prove to myself that my love for being in a diaper and being changed is a personal pleasure I don't think I'd ever become bored with, should society ever allow us to do so without limitations.

The thought of being able to wear a diaper when one chose to, without any sort of judgement from others, is indeed a fantasy that I'd love to see realized.

I just wonder though, is there a chance that being able to do just that...wearing a diaper as described above, and under the circumstances where nobody is going to bat an eye, or make any snide remarks, as if you weren't wearing anything unorthodox..like you were wearing run-of-the-mill rugby shirts, denim jeans, or a dress suit...would it no longer become the exciting novelty and overall pleasure it is to us diaper-wearing/lovers of being diaper changed that we are?

I suppose one of the many myriads of reasons I enjoy being in a diaper and being changed is precisely BECAUSE I'm not supposed to enjoy it at my age. I'm "supposed" to be outgrown of diapers by now, and surely any pleasure received from them should have long dissapated decades ago. Yet that haven't.

I think I enjoy diapers probably more now than when I was wearing them as a baby/toddler. (I can't remember ever being them as an infant .)

It's almost, like so many other facets in life, we desire what we can't have. We may yearn to be full time AB/DLs with total societal acceptance, but frankly, I don't see that happening for sometime. We are denied our diaper pleasures which, for the most part, remain secret amongst ourselves.

I do agree with Kitty and everyone else who has responded to this thread in the fashion they have: It would be simply heaven for us to wear diapers when and wherever. I be more than willing to take a chance and prove to myself that my love for being in a diaper and being changed is a personal pleasure I don't think I'd ever become bored with, should society ever allow us to do so without limitations.

hmm i didn't really think of that part...guess i do like the fact iam not supossed to..heh:) but even i it was allowed i would still love it as well :D

hmm i didn't really think of that part...guess i do like the fact iam not supossed to..heh:) but even i it was allowed i would still love it as well :D

That's just it...we are, as adults, "supposed" to have outgrown diapers. Note the quotation marks around supposed to. And perhaps, our attraction to them. But really....why are we "supposed" to refrain from an activity that gives us such pleasure. :huh:

Life is too short to deny oneself the pleasure he/she finds dear. :)

Excellent points, ridiaperboy! I think that if I could wear everyday and it was commonplace, I would get bored. The thrill of the secret, of doing something that I shouldn't, as an adult, do is intoxicating in itself.

Good choice of words...the thrill of the secret. Those words might sum up this love of ours with calculated brevity! :)