LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Evwybody!

I'm bwand new. I'm looking forward to getting to know other AB's. :D I'm jumping up and down, all excited, and my pigtail braids are bouncing. Happy, happy, happy baby.

You know, when I really was a child, I didn't want to be one. It really wasn't safe. Childish behavior was frowned on, even out of an actual child. But I always fantasized that when I grew up, I'd have a room in my house where I could play with toys, and talk baby talk, and wear dipeys under my footed pj's, and suck my thumb, and... and... and... all of that. I never knew that there really is a community for exactly this kind of thing. I thought I was the only one in the world who wanted to grow up to be a baby.

It was hard for me to classify myself when I registered. I was torn between AB, Mommy, and Bedwetter, since I am all of those. I thoroughly enjoy being Mommy when the special man in my life is an AB as well, and I thoroughly enjoy being Baby when he plays the role of Daddy.

I'm definitely more AB than DL. Needing protection is kind of old hat for me. I am a lifelong bedwetter with occasional accidents during the day because my bladder has muscle spasms. But since I mentioned already that childish behavior wasn't safe in my family, I hid that fact very well. Ask my real-life Mommy if I was a bedwetter as a child, and she'll probably say no. She didn't know I did it, and she doesn't know I still do. For the handful of times I was caught, there were many more dozens of times I slipped it past her. Last time I was caught with a wet bed while I still lived with my parents, I was 16. Mommy thought it was an isolated incident. Just like the times she caught me at the ages of 5, 8, 9, 12, and 14. All isolated incidents? Um, nope. And again, those are just the times I was *caught.* Now ask how many times I wasn't. Too many to tell. And the only time she ever knew me to wet my pants during the day, I was 6. Was that the only time I ever did it? Nope.

But I so thoroughly enjoy getting to act like a child, since I didn't get to be one then. I just now referred to my mother as Mommy, for example, but I stopped actually calling her that when I started school. (Except sometimes when I'm talking to people who don't know me. I might refer to her as Mommy, pretending I still call her that, and watch them look at me strange. Boy, that's fun.)

I'm so glad I found this place to play. Goody, goody.

Welcome to Daily Diapers, Baby Mommy! Always nice to see someone really excited about finding us. I'm also very happy to hear that you have someone in your life to share this lifestyle with as many here are still looking. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have found someone as well. I look forward to getting to know you and I hope to see you around the boards and in chat very soon. :D

Thanks for the intro, and welcome to our little world. Hope you have great fun and meet some new friends along the way..Once again Welcome from both me and my Mommie! :groupwave:

• 7 months later...

I'm bwand new. I'm looking forward to getting to know other AB's. :D I'm jumping up and down, all excited, and my pigtail braids are bouncing. Happy, happy, happy baby.

You know, when I really was a child, I didn't want to be one. It really wasn't safe. Childish behavior was frowned on, even out of an actual child. But I always fantasized that when I grew up, I'd have a room in my house where I could play with toys, and talk baby talk, and wear dipeys under my footed pj's, and suck my thumb, and... and... and... all of that. I never knew that there really is a community for exactly this kind of thing. I thought I was the only one in the world who wanted to grow up to be a baby.

It was hard for me to classify myself when I registered. I was torn between AB, Mommy, and Bedwetter, since I am all of those. I thoroughly enjoy being Mommy when the special man in my life is an AB as well, and I thoroughly enjoy being Baby when he plays the role of Daddy.

I'm definitely more AB than DL. Needing protection is kind of old hat for me. I am a lifelong bedwetter with occasional accidents during the day because my bladder has muscle spasms. But since I mentioned already that childish behavior wasn't safe in my family, I hid that fact very well. Ask my real-life Mommy if I was a bedwetter as a child, and she'll probably say no. She didn't know I did it, and she doesn't know I still do. For the handful of times I was caught, there were many more dozens of times I slipped it past her. Last time I was caught with a wet bed while I still lived with my parents, I was 16. Mommy thought it was an isolated incident. Just like the times she caught me at the ages of 5, 8, 9, 12, and 14. All isolated incidents? Um, nope. And again, those are just the times I was *caught.* Now ask how many times I wasn't. Too many to tell. And the only time she ever knew me to wet my pants during the day, I was 6. Was that the only time I ever did it? Nope.

But I so thoroughly enjoy getting to act like a child, since I didn't get to be one then. I just now referred to my mother as Mommy, for example, but I stopped actually calling her that when I started school. (Except sometimes when I'm talking to people who don't know me. I might refer to her as Mommy, pretending I still call her that, and watch them look at me strange. Boy, that's fun.)

I'm so glad I found this place to play. Goody, goody.

I am a daddy/baby and would love to chat and be froends online my yahoo name and email is hockeyfan092779@yahoo.com