LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The CEO Cuck

The last chapter of The CEO Cuck is on my Patreon page! Also next Wednesday I will be posting 2 bonus chapters there! :) There is also a few patreon exclusive stories and drawings! Audio stories & Podcast are coming soon! :) check it out!

And enjoy! 

Chapter Fourteen

“I’m heading out for lunch now!” My wife called me the following day in the afternoon. I was sitting on the couch watching some TV. It had been a rather lazy Saturday afternoon, which I enjoyed. The two of us had breakfast together then watched some TV, before splitting off and doing other things. I didn’t think too much of it when my wife started to get dressed. She often went out with friends for lunch, but then it soon dawned on me what was going on.

“With….Tina?” I asked hesitantly as I turned to look at my wife, who was now standing at the front door in a casual blue suit.

“Yes,” she said as she slid her handbag onto her shoulder, “I should be back in a few hours. Did you want me to bring you anything?”

“No, I’m good.” He said.

“Alright, be a good boy while I’m gone,” she said with a smirk as she blew me a kiss before walking out the door.

Once she was gone, I sunk into my chair, what was I going to do? The thought of her having lunch with Tina was almost a nightmare.  What were they going to talk about? What was my wife going to ask of her? Too many thoughts were swirling in my head that I no longer was concentrating on what was going on the TV.

“Oh shoot,” I thought to myself as I happened to catch a feel of the diaper I currently was wearing (only a shirt and diaper at the moment). It was pretty wet, as my wife didn’t change me before she left. I bit my lip. I better be careful until she came back. I was not allowed to change myself. When she was away or gone, the only other person so far allowed to change him was Patrick…and sometimes Sarah.

Sarah.

He wondered if he could get her to come over and change him? He thought about it for a moment and shook his head. He wasn’t THAT wet yet. He could perhaps wait it out. He just had to watch what he was drinking.

He tried to turn his attention back to the TV once more, trying to push away the thoughts of Tina and my wife at lunch together.

About an hour went by, and I felt my stomach began to rumble a little bit. I blushed as I wonder if my wife was going to be home anytime soon. I shook my head; I doubted it. She probably took Tina to a fancy restaurant, and they would probably be there for a few hours. Knowing my wife, they probably would be out for most of the afternoon.

If he did mess his diaper, he didn’t feel like sitting in it for hours and hours.

Out of Patrick and Sarah, he much preferably the latter change him. Of course, it wasn’t that easy to call her up and ask her to come over. He shifted his weight, looking at his phone for a long time, before he gathered the courage, winching in pain, knowing that he couldn’t hold off much longer.

“Hello, Chandler!” She said in a delightful voice. “How are you doing this afternoon.”

“I’m doing well, Sarah. How about you? What are you up to?”

“I’m just doing some errands,” she said, “getting out of the house for a little bit. Little peace and quiet is always nice as a mom.”

“Oh, that’s great.” He said, wiggling around.

“Is there something you needed, dear?” She asked him.

“No,” he said, but then shook his head, “Well, actually…I do...but I understand if you couldn’t or didn’t want too, but Jennifer is out for lunch and…”

He didn’t have time to finish his thought process as he could hear her giggling from the other side of the phone.

“Oh! Did you need me to come over there and take care of you?” Sarah asked him.

“Y-yes….” He said, his cheeks were burning at this point.

“You’re adorable,” she said, “Give me 20 minutes, and I’ll be right over there.”

“Thanks,” He said with a sigh as he hung up the phone. He was embarrassed to ask her to come to change him, but at the same time, he couldn’t wait around in a messy and wet diaper for several hours!

About twenty minutes later, just as she had said, Sarah was at the door.

“Hello, hun! I’m so glad you call-“ Sarah began to say as she stepped into the apartment, but then something caused her to stop, and she began to wave her hand over her face, “Oh boy! Did you make a mess? You sure are stinky!”

I lowered my head in shame and nodded. “Y-yes. Sorry, I should have told you….”

“No, it’s okay,” she said as she kissed me on the cheek. She got behind me and pulled out the diaper and looked inside, “oh, wow, you need a big diaper change, mister! Good thing I’m here for you.”

“T-thanks…” he said, hardly able to form the words to speak.

“Not a problem! Why don’t you go get all your supplies, and I’ll lay a blanket on the ground?”

“O-okay.” He said as he walked into the bedroom, partly wondering if this was a good idea or not. He grabbed all the supplies from the closet and waddled into the living room. Because he had been sitting in the diaper for almost an hour, it was beginning to drop, hardly hanging onto his hips.

Sarah patted the blanket she had laid out for him. “Come lay down, my dear.”

He did just that, lifting up his legs and spreading them slightly.

“Okay, let’s get this stinky, messy diaper off of you!” Sarah cooed as she began to rip the tabs off, revealing the large mess that was in his diaper. “Oh boy, for such a little boy, you sure make big messes!”

Her words, although different than how Jennifer would speak to him, still caused him to wiggle about and blush.

Sarah grabbed a few wipes and carefully began to wipe him down, making sure to take her time to get every inch of skin, from the top of his penis, his balls, his bottom, his shaft, his thighs. She used one of her hands to help keep his feet in the air as she continued to clean him up.

“This is the first time I changed your messy diaper,” Sarah said, “I didn’t realize it was going to take that many wipes. But, I think I got all of it!”

I watched as she placed the used wipes in the diaper and closed it up, setting it to the side before pulling out a fresh, clean one, opening it as large as it could go. She held up my legs again as she slid it underneath it.

But, she didn’t tape it up; instead, she sat there staring between my member and me.

“You know I was really turned on yesterday.”

“Y-yeah…me too.”

“I wish I could have touched you,” Sarah said with a sigh, “but I made Jennifer I promise….last night.”

“Huh?”

Then all of a sudden, Sarah leaned down and wrapped her mouth around my dick.  I gasped in both surprise and pleasure as she started to go up and down, easily fitting the entire thing in her mouth. With her free hand, she massaged both my thighs and my balls. I winched around, biting my lip hard. It had been a while since I’ve had actual physical contact with my dick. I felt myself grow harder in her mouth as she continued to go down on me. She sucked, she licked it all around, and she kissed the tip of it. Every little movement sent me over the edge, to the point where I could no longer control myself and ended up cumming.

Sarah smiled at me. “Since you were such a good boy at the party.”

I couldn’t find any words to say; my face was completely red. Why did she do that? It was incredibly hot, though, and It was embarrassing alone that I couldn’t even hold on but just for a few minutes.

“Alright, let me tape up this diaper,” she said as she did so, patting the front of the diaper, “now you are all fresh and clean for your mommy.”

“T-thanks Sarah,” I said.

“No problem,” she leaned over and pinched my cheek, “anytime you need me – just give me a call. I need to head back now.”

“Okay,” I said as I stood up and walked her to the door.

When I shut it, I closed my eyes and leaned against the door. Just the thought of what happened sent a shiver down my spine. I couldn’t help but wonder if Jennifer allowed that to happen? I bit my lip, wondering if I would get praise or punishment when she came home.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Here is the last chapter of the story! HOWEVER If you would like to read the 3k epilogue (that includes all 4 characters) then check out my Patreon page! Starting in the beginning of June I will be doing a Podcast (you can get early access on my Patreon) as well as audio stories! There are plenty of Patreon exclusive content there! so check it out ❤️ https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Also until the end of the month my commissions are half off! I would love to write a story just for you! Message me for details :)

Chapter Fifteen

“Honey, I’m home!”

He heard his wife open the door. It was a couple of hours that she had left for lunch with Tina and about an hour after Sarah had left. I was sitting on the couch watching TV.

“Hey,” I said as I turned off the TV and got up to greet my wife, who wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek, “how was lunch?”

“It was delicious,” she said, a twinkle in her eye, “it was a fun conversation too. That Tina of yours is lovely.”

“Y-yeah,” I said, a bit curious about what they talked about, but I knew better than to ask. My wife was always quiet about that type of thing.

“How was your afternoon?” She asked him.

“It was good,” I said as I shuffled my feet, “I needed a little help earlier…”

“Oh?”

“Y-yes, I had an accident….I wasn’t sure when you would be home. So I called up Sarah.”

Jennifer folded her arms and gave me a small grin. “Oh, yeah? And what did Sarah exactly do?”

“She changed my diaper,” I said, my cheeks red, “but then also…”

“Yes?”

“She also gave me a blow job….” I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for her to yell at me for disobeying her and thinking of all the ways she was going to punish me.

“Looks like my little boy got a pleasant surprise.” She said with a laugh. “Sarah called me during lunch to tell me she was coming over and asked permission if she could…satisfy you a bit.”

“She did?” I asked, a bit surprised.

“Yes,” Jennifer said as she kissed me on the lips, “but I think it’s adorable you were a bit worried about telling me. I’m happy you did, though.”

“I’ll always be honest,” I told her, “I love you.”

“I love you more,” she said as she hugged me, “I also have to let you know that I will be leaving early Monday and won’t be coming back till Wednesday.”

I stopped and stared at her for a long time. I had forgotten she was going to be traveling this upcoming week. That only meant one thing, but I tried to play it off.

“So, that means that Patrick will be…”

She shook her head. “No, Patrick will be unavailable sometimes. So Tina has gladly said that she would do it for us.”

“Please don’t do this,” I said. Most of the time, I followed whatever she ordered, but this was something that I was unsure of.

“Don’t worry, love,” Jennifer said. “We had a nice long talk at lunch; she’s very curious and willing. I told her she could back out whenever she wanted that she wouldn’t lose her job or be treated any differently if she chose not to do it. She was quite awkward at first, but by the end of it, she almost seemed excited.”

“Jennifer…” I mumbled under my breath, but with one look from her, I sighed and didn’t say anything more. All I knew is I was dreading Monday.

The rest of the weekend was uneventful. The wife and I went to a nice dinner, where we spent the rest of the night curled up on the couch and watching TV. That Sunday, we went and did some errands around the city as well as go for lunch with a couple of our friends. I thought that she would ask Patrick to come over one of those days, but instead, we spent the entire weekend with just the two of us. It was a change of pace, but I rather enjoyed it.

Though the thoughts of what was happening Monday were swarming in my head.

I also knew that either Patrick or Sarah would be coming over as well to help check on me as my wife was gone.

That wasn’t as embarrassing as the thought to Tina. They were both old-time friends who have known me for a long time, not someone who worked for me.

Before I knew it thought it was Monday. My wife got up early and packed up her suitcase.

“I’ll be back Wednesday afternoon,” she told me as she kissed my cheek, “I have everything arranged for you to be taken care of.”

“Don’t be longer than that,” I told her, “we have our anniversary plans as well coming up…”

“I didn’t forget,” Jennifer said with a smile as she wrapped her arms around me, “I’m going to miss you.”

“I’m going to miss you too.”

“You be a good boy while I’m away? Perhaps I’ll give you a treat when I return.”

My cheeks burned, and I nodded my head. “Yes, ma’am.”

“Don’t worry,” she said, “it will be fine. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

I walked her to the door and kissed her goodbye and watched as my wife left. I finished getting dressed but almost called out for the day. I secretly hoped that Tina would call to inform me that she also wouldn’t be attending today.

I didn’t get that lucky, and before I knew it, I was at my office, a lot earlier than planned. I snuck into my office and locked the door.

I knew I couldn’t keep it that way, but I decided to try my best to make it through the day without needing a change.

For the most part, I didn’t see Tina for most of the morning, though there were a few times when she walked in with some paperwork or other information I had asked for. A few times, I would wander out, and she would say hi.

I tried my best to drink very little that morning, and about an hour before lunch, I thought that I had made it and that I was free from any awkward interactions with Tina. When she would come in to offer to change me, I can proudly state that I was dry and that I didn’t need her services.

But, I was a little too cocky for my self.

About thirty minutes before lunch, my bladder was full, despite my efforts of not drinking that much. I tried to hold it in, but I knew there was no way, as I had usually always succumbed to my bladder, and it wasn’t long before my diaper was quite full.

I hissed and cursed under my breath.

There was a knock on the door, and Tina walked in, closing the door behind her and locking it.

“It’s lunchtime, sir.” She said in a rather loud voice, but her cheeks were a bit red.

“Yes, it is…” I said, unable to look at her directly. I knew what was coming, but I couldn’t deal with it. “Tina, you don’t have to…”

Tina held up her hand and shook her head. “Your wife and I had a very long conversation; I want to do this.”

“Why?”

She shrugged her shoulders. “Curiosity, I suppose.  Perhaps a lot had to do with how I feel about you.”

He didn’t say anything back, unable to find the words to reply to her.

“Come on,” she said, “we need to hurry up if you want time to eat lunch.”

“I…” I shook my head. “I can’t do this.”

“Why not? Your wife said you would be happy.”

“It’s embarrassing,”

Tina giggled, and I looked directly at her for the first time, she smiled, and I felt a little comfortable. Without saying another word, I got up from my seat and walked over to her. She placed a hand upon my crotch, before undoing my belt and sliding my pants off.

“You’re wet,” she said as she pressed my diaper, “Do you often wet this much?”

“Sometimes,” I mumbled, especially when I try to hold it in as long as I possibly could.

“It’s warm,” she said, “is it comfortable?”

I nodded his head.

“Okay,” she said, “please lie down. I’ll try my best to do like your wife does, but I’ve never changed an adult diaper before.”

I did as I was asked as he lay down on the office ground, my cheeks still burning as Tina walked over to my bag that had his extra supplies, bringing it over next to them. I wanted to cover my face as Tina hovered above me. I’m not how I was going to handle this situation. I could feel her hands against my diaper as she started to pull at the tabs. Everything inside me wanted to pull away, wanted to tell her to stop, but I knew that my wife would be angry, and I would be punished if I didn’t do as I was told.

I bit my lip as I felt my diaper slowly be pulled down, revealing my tiny package.

“Let me grab some wipes,” Tina said, and I felt the coolness from the wipe against my dick a few moments later. I flinched, knowing that I was a bit hard from the embarrassment of being changed by Tina. I placed my hands over my face, no longer able to look as I felt her continue to wipe my penis, balls, and thighs.

“You do like this stuff,” Tina said as she poked my dick.

“Y-yes.” I managed to reply.

“Interesting,” Tina said, pausing for a moment, “though the more I learned from your wife, the more I understand.”

I wasn’t exactly sure what she meant by that.

“It takes a lot to clean up a big person,” she said as she grabbed more wipes. I spied at her through my hands as she started to wipe him even more. I smiled, knowing she was probably cleaning me up way more than she had to do. Every time though she wiped my penis down, she lingered there a bit longer, the coolness felt against my hard dick.

“We are almost done,” she said as she put the wipes in the diaper, “I just have to put a clean diaper on you with baby powder, correct?”

I nodded my head.

“I have to admit,” Tina said with a blush, “I think you look kind of cute in a diaper.”

“Not much of a man,” I told her.

She shook her head, “wearing a diaper has nothing to do with being a man or not.”

Those words caused me to feel red all over as I turned my head away from her for a few moments before I turned back and looked at her. At this point, she was now rolling up my used diaper and setting it to the side as she grabbed a fresh, clean diaper and spread it out before sliding underneath me and taping it securely after putting a generous amount of baby powder on.

“T-thank you,” I said with a blush as we both stood up.

“You’re welcome,” Tina said, “well, I’m going to go eat some lunch.”

“Okay,” he said as he watched her begin to leave, but before she did, she turned back to him.

“Umm, I’m not sure if your wife told you,” she shifted her weight, “but she invited me over for the weekend.”

“S-she did?” I asked with a gulp. Tina just nodded her head, her cheeks slightly red, before she left the office. I went and sat down on my chair, biting my lip. It was embarrassing enough having Tina change my diaper for me, the thought of her coming to my house….and doing what? Would Patrick be there? Would my wife force her to change a messy diaper or what? I shook my head, trying to push the thoughts away. This was my life now. This is the path I decided to cross; I was going to do whatever my wife told me to do because she always knew what was best for me. Everything she has ever said or done, I still enjoyed it.

Just like Tina coming in and changing my diaper, I protested it, but I knew that my dick was hard as a rock as she was changing me.

I buried my face in my hands, trying to gather my composure as I had a meeting to attend to after lunch.

This was the life that I was living in. This is what it was like not just to be a cuck, but a cuck that held a high position. I cleared my throat and took a deep breath.

But the thoughts of the afternoon would not leave my head for the rest of the day.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Not my kind of story but you wrote it so well I enjoyed it. I’m a little upset that in order to read more I would have to join your site. 

Any way thank you for a wonderful story even if you left me hanging. ?

• Like 2