LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Principal on way into babylife (privat baby-jade747)

I'm 33rd, my name is Eiko Montogoneri. I am a principal of college. I am a tall and beautiful brunette with a strict character.

I carefully track discipline

I have been tracking one of my students for a long time. I mean the student from "4b", who has long been in my head.

She does not study well and regularly misses classes. And this is 19-year-old Jade Maccoy

This time I caught her at the place of the next delay. She flew to college with a bag, her hair flew on the run, and she literally crashed into me.

"You're late for Jade again." - I looked at my watch - “The second lesson is already ending. That was the last warning. I will have to report this to your parents and make an appropriate entry in your personal file. The conversation is over. "

I turn on my heels and walk down the hall to my office.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jade looked at new principal in shock as she spoke to her like that didn’t she realise who she was jade was so used to getting away with anything and having the teachers almost scared of her.

jade had long black hair and gorgeous blue eyes and stood at 6ft tall.

as she watched the principal walked away jade decided she needed to put her in her place and teach her lesson.

after a few minutes jade walked down the hall way and knocked on the door of her office.

I am sitting in my office and filling out paperwork and reviewing performance reports.
I hear a knock on the door.

“Come in,” I say, and see that Jade enters.

"" What else is Miss McCoy? I said that the conversation is over. Today I will send your report to your parents. "

Jade walks in full of confidence and looks down at her principal.

”Eiko I can’t believe you spoke to me like that Infront of everyone.” She used her teachers given name to show she was in charge.

”I think you need to apologise or ill make sure you regret it.” She says taking a seat and staring at her principal 

I am outraged by the behavior of Jade. She, with a taunt and without an invitation, silently sat in front of me in a cold, and when I finished. She also threatens me.

"How are you talking to me? Respect the elders. Immediately apologize to me for my rudeness or I will expel you from college."

“Eiko I’m talking to you like this cause your going to learn who is the boss at this school.” As she speaks jade gets up and grabs the principal by her ear pulling her to her feet. 

“now apologise or I spank you” she says as she expertly removes her principals skirt exposing her panties.

Jade again cuts off the threat against me.
"I'm pretty" screaming when suddenly Jade gets up and grabs my ear ...

"Ooh owwee what are you doing? Immediately let me go
"

But instead of an apology, Jade pulls me to her lap and threw my skirt back to expose my bottom.

"You're a little bitch. Let me go now. I'm older than you."

Jade starts spanking her principals bottom as she has her laying across her lap. “You need to learn your place Eiko, you may be the principal but I rule this school.” She continues to spank her bottom till she’s crying and then gently rubs her bottom removing her panties.

”good girl for taking your spanking, I don’t want you to ever speak to me like you did in the corridor you need to show me respect.” She says giving her three more hard spanks

"EEP!" I cried out loudly, feeling the first slap on my buttock, and then my painful cries were heard at every slap. "Oh, oh! Hey! Ohhhh!" I screamed, kicking slightly in pain. "Please - oh! Sorry! Ahh!" I breathed out, quickly dissolving in tears. My face burned with embarrassment when she cried. What if someone sees me like that? I felt like a little kid again when hэJade spanked her for being naughty.

"Enough. Stop it. It's humiliating." I scream

Jade smiles and takes a picture using her phone of her principals red bottom the she films a little bit you can hear her crying. She then presses pause. “Now when I press record i want you say thank you for spanking my bottom miss jade and reminding me that little girls like me need to do as I’m told. If you don’t everyone in school will see these pics.” She says loving the sense of power.

“I’m so glad you said anything cause I haven’t decided what to do with you yet.” She says smiling and takes a pair of scissors out the desk draw and cuts up her principals panties as she watched.

”now be a good girl and put these one.” She says handing her a pair of thick training parities there pink with my little pony on.

”you will wear these for now, to remind you of your position” she says pausing. “ now I want you to go stand in the corner with your nose against wall.

I watch Jade take my scissors from my organizer from the table and cut my expensive panties that I bought at Victoria's Secret.

Then she goes to her bag and pulls out her training panties and orders me to put them on.

The pain in my ass reminds me that it’s better not to argue with her ..

I dress them.

"I'm not a baby. I am an adult woman. You have no right to punish me. I look stupid in this. You ruined my expensive underwear .. Please forgive me for everything and do not humiliate me. I will quit this college. I promise. I'm not a baby. . "

“I think someone might need another trip over my lap to learn her new place.” She says confidently. “Now if you agree to my rules I’ll allow you to still act like the principal.” She pauses. “If not I’ll make sure you never get a job anywhere. now be a good girl and stand in the corner like I said.” 

she watches Eiko and after a few minutes. “You’ve got till I count to ten” she starts counting 

I realized that I was in trouble ...

Jade started counting down or my ass will be even worse than it is now ..

I took a deep and humble breath and stood with my nose in the corner.

"This is a nightmare. Just a dream. I will wake up and it will all just disappear." I persuaded myself inside my head. Don't dare say it out loud .. 

I'm stay in corner and sniffle's..

Jade watches her walk slowly towards the corner and once she’s in the correct position she claps. “That’s a good girl I think you deserve a treat. I’ll let you have it later.”

She pulls out her homework and takes a seat in the her principals chair and starts doing her homework. “ you can stay there till I’m done.” She says trying not to giggle she takes a few pictures and then slowly finishes her homework.

Once done she looks up. “Now Eiko I want you to crawl over to me.” 

Standing in a corner, I see thousands humilations of ideas flashing in my nead.

I think .. "It’s good that Jade only wore training pants on me. Although my blouse and other clothes remind me that I’m still an adult woman."
  While I stood in my thoughts about an hour passes.

Then I do not believe what I hear.
Jade orders me to crawl .. Like a baby ..

The threat of flogging is still in my head ...

I get up on all fours and crawl to Jade.

"Please. Jade. Enough. Leave me alone. Let me go. I'm not a baby to crawl on all fours," - I implore with tears in voice's..

Jade watches Eiko crawling towards seeing the tears roll down her cheeks as she tried to regain control. Once Eiko was at her feet jade patted her head. “Good girl” she then sat down and stroked her cheek softly. She wanted Eiko to feel safe.

”I know your not a baby Eiko if I thought you were I would have put you straight in a diaper.” She says as she continues to rub Eikos cheek.

”now starting tomorrow you will call me to your office first thing using the tannoy for pantie inspection and I want you in training panties?” She says smiling.

It’s so humiliating to crawl on all fours and when a student younger than me strokes my cheek like a little girl ..

I listen to what Jade told me that I should be in training shorts ...

I swallow my pride and speak with my head down.
"I understand Jade. Training panties .."

"I have to walk in trousers so that no one sees my shame." I think inside my head ..

“Eiko I know your going to love being my girl, now I have a present for you but you can’t open it till you get home and there are some instructions for you to follow.” she says handing Eiko a large pink bag with several wrapped items inside.

jade then showing her authority checks eikos training panties. “ now let’s get you dressed ready.” She says taking a brush and some very cute pink scrunches she puts her hair in pigtails.

I listen to Jade with fear .. She gives me a package and orders me to open it at home.

Then she puts my wonderful loose hair in two pigtails.. I feel that the hairstyle has a little rejuvenated my appearance ..

"What does it mean to enjoy ""being your girl?" I ask indignantly.

"I am an adult woman. I am 35 years old. I go on dates. I have a personal life. I will fulfill your whims only in college."

Jade shakes her head as Eiko tells her she’s an adult. “I’m disappointed in you Eiko I thought you were a fast learner but you’ve just earned yourself another spanking over my lap.” She then expertly pulls Eiko over her lap and slides her training panties down.

she then starts spanking. “Now I want you to count to 35 as that’s hold you seem to think you are.” She starts spanking her bottom hard.

”should we call your secretary in here” she threatens.

Jade, not listening to my objections, again puts me on her lap and starts spanking my naked again. ass.

"No .. please stop. Good, good, I think ..." I cry on my lap at Jade like a little girl.

I have to count every slap.

By the end of the sentence, my ass was so red that cigarettes could be lit from it.

"Forgive me. I will obey Jade." I say, sliding down her lap and adjusting her training panties and rubbing my sore ass.

"No need to tell anyone about what you are doing with me. Please. What do you want?"

“Well I expect you to show me your going to obey me Eiko.” She says smiling loving seeing her rosey red bottom.

”I want you to be happy to serve me and enjoy it and I know you will.” She gets up and picks up her bag. “Now I know you’ve had a hard day I think it’s time you go home and think about how naughty you were and how you need to act from now on.” She says dismissing her principal like she was a little girl.

”im going to get your office ready for tomorrow “ she says smiling

I obediently tilt my head, my pigtails unusually tickle my cheeks. I blush with shame and I say with a fake smile: "Thank you for flogging and a lesson in submission to Jade. I will be a good woman and principal's. Can I go?"

I put on my skirt so that the training panties are not visible and quickly run away. Accidentally forgetting the keys to the cabinet on the desktop. and I don’t attach importance to the words of Jade about the permutations in my office.

"It's good that I drive a car. No one will see what is dressed on me. "

At home, in the bag that Jade gave me, I found several more pairs of training panties.

With disgust, I throw back my bag and go to the shower.

Hot water relieves me a little of stress and humiliation and I go to sleep.
And I pray to God that Jade calms down and does not turn my life into torment ..