LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Impeachment

"It's ok Mr President, the party stands firmly behind you. This will be a partisan vote."

Donnie looked in confusion at Mr Mitch and wondered what the word partisan meant. Later he looked it up online, found out it was Sten guns in the forests fighting off the Russian hordes, guerrilla warfare and, well, sounded a bit like terrorism to him. He rang his friend Mitt.

"Mitt, I don't want these partisans in the Senate. This has to be a fair vote, a great vote, a vote for the American people. I know I can trust you Mitt, you're a good man."

Mitt was surprised at this request but showed loyalty to his party and country. "You can count on me, Mr President."

Later that day the vote happened, half the senate voted on party grounds and the other half voted for democracy and in support of their President. The verdict was however clear: Guilty on both counts.

Nancy leapt to her feet and ripped her top off, revealing beneath her wrinkled breasts. "Suck on these Donnie!" she screeched, "You're ours now."

Mitt sighed, but knew he'd done the right thing. Mr Mitch stared confused at his party members, at Donnie, and then at Nancy, still leaping around in ecstasy. "I'm sorry Donnie but these are serious crimes and I must deliver a serious sentence. You are to be stripped of your office and, because you've shown no ability to act like an adult, stripped of all adult responsibilities."

Two Secret Service agents pounced on Donnie and stripped him of his clothes. They tried to strip him of his dignity but couldn't find it. Turning him around to face the waiting press he saw Alexandria approaching him, something padded and plastic in her hands.

"NO!" screamed Donnie, "I want the thickest diaper, the best most absorbent one ever. America does the best diapers and I'm going to prove it."

Alexandria stopped in bemusement and looked at Nancy who shrugged and beckoned over a senior official. A few seconds conversation and she scurried off, returning a minute later with a bulky package in her arms. Alexandria took it from her looked inside and burst out laughing.

"Oh Mr President," she said flirtatiously, "Look what I've got for you."

Donnie found himself drooling. He'd been trying to work out how to get intimate with that New York hottie for months and here she was, coming over to him while he was naked, promising him just what he'd asked for.

Alexandria saw the drool and asked, "Oh, is little Donnie hungry? Here, let me get your bigly diaper on and then I can feed you."

Nancy smirked. "That's right little Donnie," she taunted, "you're going to be in diapers for the rest of your life, and drinking breastmilk to make sure you keep them well used."

Donnie looked up at the Latina minx fitting several inches of padding around his crotch. "A lifetime suckling on those? I knew becoming President was a good idea!"

Mr Mitch and Mitt looked at each other and smiled. Now they could really fix the country.

the end

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Hey guys, I restored this in the hopes that it won't turn into some kind if political war. This topic is a silly story, not a political debate, so please treat it as such. Please refrain from posting inflammatory content on here.

-Piper

• Sad 1

INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE MECHANISMS

The inflammatory response is the coordinate activation of signaling pathways that regulate inflammatory mediator levels in resident tissue cells and inflammatory cells recruited from the blood []. Inflammation is a common pathogenesis of many chronic diseases, including cardiovascular and bowel diseases, diabetes, arthritis, and cancer []. Although inflammatory response processes depend on the precise nature of the initial stimulus and its location in the body, they all share a common mechanism, which can be summarized as follows: 1) cell surface pattern receptors recognize detrimental stimuli; 2) inflammatory pathways are activated; 3) inflammatory markers are released; and 4) inflammatory cells are recruited.

Pattern recognition receptor activation

Microbial structures known as pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs) can trigger the inflammatory response through activation of germline-encoded pattern-recognition receptors (PRRs) expressed in both immune and nonimmune cells [, ]. Some PRRs also recognize various endogenous signals activated during tissue or cell damage and are known as danger-associated molecular patterns (DAMPS) []. DAMPs are host biomolecules that can initiate and perpetuate a non-infectious inflammatory response []. Disrupted cells can also recruit innate inflammatory cells in the absence of pathogens by releasing DAMPs [].

Classes of PRR families include the Toll-like receptors (TLRs), C-type lectin receptors (CLRs), retinoic acid-inducible gene (RIG)-I-like receptors (RLRs), and NOD-like receptors (NLRs) []. TLRs are a family of highly conserved, mammalian PRRs that participate in the activation of the inflammatory response []. More than ten members of the TLR family have been identified, and TLRs are the most well-studied of the known PRRs []. Transmission of PAMPs and DAMPs is mediated by myeloid differentiation factor-88 (MyD88) along with TLRs. Signaling through TLRs activates an intracellular signaling cascade [, ] that leads to nuclear translocation of transcription factors, such as activator protein-1 (AP-1) and NF-κB or interferon regulatory factor 3 (IRF3) (Figure (Figure1).1). DAMPs and PAMPs share receptors, such as TLR4, suggesting similarities between infectious and noninfectious inflammatory responses [, ].

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...