LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New College Reform (with Kayilaindiapers)

Kayla wasn’t hungry she was just mad and frustrated.. Oh yeah we’ll see about that she thinks to herself, once the principal is gone she figures she can talk some sense into the two girls.. For now she had to play along with this baby non sense..  Kayla can’t believe that they’re actually going to put her in a highchair! “No this has gone to far this is BS!” She yells!  “NO I’m not eating that shit!” She was throwing a big tantrum trying to get her adulthood back!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and babysitters Tara and Kelly become witnesses to very unpleasant baby-Kayla's tantrums ... At first I sighed and wanted to personally punish the baby, but then, with one glance, I let Kelly do it ..

Kelly fastens the tray, picks up the baby from a high chair and sits with her in a regular chair. She puts her on her lap, her ass in the air.
Kelly lifts up the baby’s dress and lowers the diaper, exposing her bottom.

Tara hands Kelly a small, wooden chopping board ..

Kelly: "Unfortunately baby. You brought it to this. You will have to teach you a lesson. And you must understand that we are serious. You are a one-year-old baby, and we will also treat you like a baby and you must remember this ..." - I say I start spanking baby-Kayla's ass with a chopping board ...

I stop after 20 spanks.
"Now say in your best baby's conversation:" Forgive me mommy, forgive me nanny Kelly, forgive me nanny Tara that I was bad babygirl's.

Anastasia: I watch the little girl’s punishment with a smile, as she trembles at every blow and even shoot it all on the phone. She tries to cover her ass with her hand, but Kelly holds the baby firmly and she manages to execute the punishment well even if the baby is trying to stop her ...

"Yes Kelly babysitter's strict" I think to myself

Kayla was furious but she never expected Kelly to do what she did she didn’t even ask her mommy or anything she just unfastened her highchair and drug her over to the chair... Kayla knew what was going on immediately... “No please I’m sorry I’m just frustrated I don’t wanna be a baby!” She cries as Kelly scolds her flipping her dress then she hears her diaper tapes being ripped apart.. “No please NO!” She begged then the spanking connected and it felt like a bolt of electricity shot through her body!  After 20 spanks or so she was crying louder then a newborn... Kayla would’ve said anything for the spanking to end... “She looked at her babysitters with tears in her eyes.. “woregive mes mommy worgive mes wanny kwely and wanny wara babygirls was wad.” She said sniffling 

I and Tara come to a chair where a little baby sits on Kelly’s lap, gently hug her and give a kiss to her cheeks.

I gently console the baby maternally, hug and quietly stroke her back.
Then I straighten her diaper and dress.

"Tshhh-tshh-tshh. Don't cry my little babygirly. Mommy love's you. Mommy care's about you" cooing I'm, calming's tone.

"We forgive you. I had to punish you. But now your go
a sick little bottom is a good reminder to you that it’s better to be a good babygirly. And also a reminder that you are just a little one year old baby. "

Kelly: "Yes, I do not like to punish babies, but if they behave badly, then I can do it. And now we will all return to dinner."

Tara and Miss Anastasia sit down at the dining table and gladly gobble up baked fish with grilled vegetables.

I put the baby back on the highchair and again attach it with a tray and tie it around her neck
bibbib-green-and-colourful-animals.thumb.jpg.5f2b65919c8edea7589da238ce8c3a99.jpg so as not to stain her wonderful dress.

I take her baby's bowl with cereal's. I warmed it up a bit in the microwave and went up to the baby, stirring cereal's in a baby bowl BowlOfInfantCereal.thumb.jpg.38a8ae80bf11f0e8a731aed8e45ab0a4.jpg

"Well, let's try again. Now I hope with a sore bottom you will be obedient. This your din-din. Who most hungry babygirl?. Fast, Let's open the baby’s mouth." cooing and scooping cereal's with a spoon I bring it to the baby’s mouth ...

Kayla truly feels just like a baby and she hates it as they coo at her and talk baby talk of her to calm her down and it’s making her madder and madder but her sore bottom is stopping her from throwing a tantrum and yelling at them again.. The fish and vegetables smell so good and look so good as Kayla looks at while being put back in her highchair but she knows that foods not for her, she knows she’s eating real baby cereal cause she saw the box... She sat there calmly as her mommy and babysitters tied her bib on and warmed up her breakfast.. her bottom is on fire so now way is she going to put up a fuss so she opens once the spoon is brought to her mouth... 

Kelly: I watch with a smile as baby-Kayla looked at the dining table where adults had dinner .. her mom and nanny Tara. and trembling her mouth opened.

I put a full spoonful of baby's cereal's milk liquid into her open mouth.

"Here is a clever girl. What a good babygirly. How cute you eat. Me and the nanny Tara and your mommy are proud of you." I cooing, collecting from the lips of baby cereal's, who didn’t fall into her mouth and returning it to her mouth ...

Anastasia: "I saw your gaze. You can’t eat our food. It will harm your little tummy, baby. You can only have baby food, milk and liquid cereals. Clear? All adult food is forbidden for you."

Kelly: "Listen to your mommy baby." I say, and bring to baby's lips the next spoonful of baby cereal's.

“Mees wary we wig wirl!” She whined between bites saying she wants to be a big girl she felt so stupid sitting in a highchair eating baby cereal wearing a diaper and talking baby talk.. She seemed to be in a bad dream and couldn’t wake up! I should’ve went to class I’ll do anything to just get back there again! She thinks to herself as she continues to eat bite after bite while watching her baby sitters and mommy eat their food... 

Kelly: "Eh, I could feed you all day, sweet baby, but now it's Tara’s nanny's turn .." I give in to Tara’s turn.

Tara: "Oh. I would love to. First let her have a drink."

I begin to feed the baby with cereal's leftovers by letting the baby drink milk from the baby bottle.

Cereal's finally ends and Kelly helps me and gently wipes the baby's mouth, cheeks and chin with a soft napkin ..

Anastasia: “Yes, I made the right choice. Aunt Tara and Aunt Kelly will be great babysitters for you.

I finish drinking coffee, I go up to the chair and feel the baby for the diaper.

It turns out to be wet.

"You see, you yourself have wet the diaper. Clever babygirly. It's time to teach your nannys a new lesson.

How to bathe the baby.. Bathy this good for you, baby."

“Mes wig wurl!” She cries as they continue to feed her the cereal is real bland like cream of wheat with no sugar and butter... She gladly takes her bottle and starts drinking then she spits it out it has a funny taste then she realizes it’s baby formula! No no this can’t be happening please let this end! She thinks to herself.. Her only outlet is her mind at least their they can’t touch it she can still be an adult there as her real life is nothing like an adult!  Yeah cause you wouldn’t let me go to the bathroom! She thinks as her mommy notices her diaper is wet... A bath no I don’t want everyone seeing me naked! She thinks as she can’t really say anything she don’t want another spanking!  

Me and the nannies together laugh at  "baby's bla-bla"

"You sound so funny. All little babygirly, at such a young age, dream of becoming big .. Okay, enough fun. Time for a bath."

I turn to the babysitterss Kelly and Tara: "I will prepare the baby, and you girls prepare a bath for the baby.
Remember, for bathing a newborn baby, the water temperature should be no higher than 37 degrees. It is very important. 37 degrees, remember it. Kelly, you fill the bathtub with water, and you Tara bring us a towel for baby on changing table and bath toys, in bathtub, so that the baby does not get bored. "

Girls run away to fulfill my tasks.

And I take the baby out of the high chair and carry to the living room.

There we are waiting for a large soft pink towel with "My little pony"
I put the baby on the changing table, put it binky in her mouth, and begin to undress, neatly folding her things.

First she took off her wonderful doll dress, then Mary Jane's shoes and baby's socks, then gently tearing the ribbons, a wet diaper.
"Oh how much my baby made pee-peee. Such a good babygirly." - I cooing slightly tickling my fingers, her stomach.

I wipe her bottom and pubis from urine with wet wipes.

Wiping the baby, I notice ...
“Awwe, the baby has too much hair on her pretty little pubis” - I check her arms and legs and find small hairs there too - “on her arms and legs too have hair. But it’s not scary, because mommy is nearby. I will save you the baby from these nasty hair and you will be smooth and tender again. "

Last, I remove the bows from the hair of the baby and the mittens.

"I give your palms an opportunity to take a walk, but if you decide to use them ... the cutting board will meet your little ass again, only I will use it." I warn sternly and without a smile.

I wrap the baby with head and grabbing it under the ass, I carry it to the bathroom.

Kelly with a thermometer measures the temperature of the water, and cute rubber yellow ducklings swim in the foam in the water, apparently brought by Tara.

Kelly: "The water temperature of 36 degrees is almost perfect."

Anastasia: "Thank you Kelly, you both, earned the babysitters points, and now will see how to bathe the little baby-Kayla's properly." cooing I put the baby on a small table, by the bath and unwind the towel exposing the baby.

"TIME FOR BABY'S BATHY" - I cooing the baby in the ear and motherly kiss her in the nose.

Kayla was infuriated how they laughed at her... This Sucks being a baby, why are they doing this to me! She cries to herself! Her mind is screaming cause she don’t wanna get in trouble she’s not going to say anything to get a spanking... she cringes when she hears the word bath... “Mees wot wooborn!” She whines as she wants to make sure everyone knows that! Shut up! She thinks to herself as her mommy praises her for wetting her diaper!  Oh I hate this she thinks as she lays there sucking her pacifier.. The baby can’t help but giggle as her mommy tickles her!  Kayla is happy once her mittens are off but the warning chills her to the bone she knows she’s not doing to do anything bad! I hair wanna run and hide!  She thinks to herself as her mommy coos and kisses her as she looks at the water and the toys she knows it’s all for her, she’s about to get her first bath as the new baby!  

"Watch carefully. Bathing newborn babies is not an easy task," I instruct Tara and Kelly.

"You take the baby in your arms under the back and head and carefully lower it into the water." - I say babysitters and repeat my words, action.

I pick up the naked Kayla's in my arms and careful drop it into the bath.

"Make sure that the baby’s face is always above the water. There is nothing dangerous in getting water in the ears and eyes. The main thing is that the water does not get into the nose and mouth, otherwise it will choke. To do this, you should hold your head with one hand with your hand . Another you pour water on the baby so that she gets used to the water. " I comment and lovingly water Kayla's body with warm water.

"Then you should wear a special mitt for bathing the baby, on the arm." I say, and put on a mitt for bathing in my hand. "It is very soft and specially designed for newborns. Washcloths and brushes can damage the body of our baby."
I pour a special soap for babies on the mitten. A smiling baby was painted on the label.

"Then you start to wash the baby. You do not need to rub her body too much. The movements should be smooth and a little massage. If the baby starts to be capricious, take her a little in the water and sing a baby song."

I wash my baby her pretty breasts, not noticing their sizes, gradually sinking lower and lower. I wash her pussy and ass, paying special attention to these places.

I wash my baby-Kayla's like a true infant. She just looks at me, tears flow down her cheeks and sucks a pacifier

Tara and Kelly breathlessly watch me bathe the baby and purr her gently soothingly, like mommy bathe her baby, and everyone carefully notes.

Last thing, I wash my baby's head with baby shampoo and wash it off with little bascket's.
After I carefully wash the soap from all the places of the baby and take the baby from the bath and wrapping the baby from head to foot in her very soft towel, I take her out of the bath.

“But that’s not all girl’s procedures.” I say to the nannies, gently wiping the baby with a towel ..

doktor-komarovskij-o-kupanii-novorozhdennogo-15.jpg

39255dab485ba2e5e6a813db5b14.jpeg

detskoe-zhidkoe-mylo-bio-nyanya-romashka-otzyvy-1433098384.jpg

“mees wot wooborn!” She says splashing the water she’s so mad!  Ugh these people are going to drive me nuts! At least when I was a baby the first time I could’t remember it and I didn’t care about modesty but now I can remember everything! I can’t say anything but baby babble or I’ll get in trouble! Kayla thinks to herself as she hears her mommy talking to her babysitters as they began washing her... She blushes and let’s out a little moan as her mommy pays special attention to her most intimate parts!  Oh please I hope No one heard that! What if they try to get me to have fun in the stupid diapers and that’s the only way they let me get off!  No this can’t be happening!! She thinks to herself.. The baby is glad once the bath is over... Well least that’s done she thinks to herself as she continues sucking her pacifier... 

"How sweet. Our little one is already trying to talk. Someday we can understand her. But now her sweet baby's talk is very funny for us. Is it true girls?" I say with a smile, and Tara and Kelly nod their heads.

"So girls. You probably noticed yourself, but our little babygirly has a lot of hair. We will need to do this.

Razors are dangerous and can ruin a baby's delicate skin. We use a special cream. Tara, Kelly hold the baby so that she does not roll away while I do her procedure." I say to the nannies.

Tara and Kelly hold the baby by the arms and legs .. Not letting her rise.
Meanwhile, I found a special cream for hair removal.

"For now, we can use it, but I will take her to the beautician and we will permanently remove her hair using electrodialysis." I say and generously apply the cream, to her important places for me: the pubis and pussy, arms, legs and armpits.

"Need to be patient, 5 minutes, baby. The cream will burn a little. It destroys your hair follicles. Don't cry." - I soothe the baby and gently kiss her face and then grab her ankle and play with her, distracting like babygirly - "whose foot is so cute? What a cute little foot. What sweet cute fingers. Mom loves your sweet foot so much, baby." I play cooing with baby's foot.

While the cream is working, I take a special liquid and applying it on soft gauze, wiping the baby's face, removing all her makeup.
So 5 or even 6 minutes pass not noticeably.

Kelly brings large disposable towels.

I tear off one and wipe one of the legs from the cream from the thigh to the lower leg. We see how the cream cleans with her adult hair, leaving her leg absolutely smooth and tender, then I repeat the same procedure with her other leg.

Then comes the pubic turn. I gently wipe the cream from all its places.
After that, I remove the remaining cream from her armpits.

Just 10 minutes after taking a bath, the baby is now absolutely smooth and hairless, like a newborn girl. All evidence of her maturity is gone.

I again wrap the baby in her soft towel with her head, and grabbing it under the bottom and gently, but firmly pressing it to me, I carry it into the living room, to dressed.

“what wup wu wow wi wan twak.” Oh I hate this stupid baby talk but I hate a spanking even more! She thinks to herself as everyone laughs and coos at her.. ugh if I ever get out of here I’m going to make some people pay! She thinks to herself as they hold her down and apply some cream.. “Wo wese why weat wose why wear!” She yells as she doesn’t wanna lose her hair! Kayla does the best she can to ignore all that’s going on but she knows there’s nothing she can do.. She laughs at her mommy plays with her and soon it’s all done! She looks and notices all her hair is gone she truly feels like a baby girl now! 

I carry the baby into the living room and lay her, on the changing table.
Kelly meanwhile brought: baby's hood, new onesie, mittens and booties and put everything next to the baby.

I unwind the towel and wipe the baby dry again.

Then I get the accessories for changing the diaper: baby oil for newborns, (the smile naked baby’s is labeled on label), powder and a fresh, dry diaper (it is very beautiful pink, when wet, princesses appear on it).
With baby oil, I treat the baby’s entire body from neck to toes.
"Mommy loves your tender, smooth, hairless ass, babe" - cooing, I put butter on the baby to the bottom.

Then, taking the baby by the legs, I straighten the diaper under her bottom and generously sprinkle the powder onto the bottom, lower her ass onto the soft pillow, of the diaper. Then I sprinkle powder on the pubis and pussy and fix the diaper on the hips of the baby.

"Here is my baby and again in a dry diaper. The baby loves a dry diaper?" cooing with baby-Kayla's, as if she were a real baby and gently tickling her chin and straightening her paci in her mouth.

Then I put onesie on her hands and tuck her hands into the sleeves and fasten the onesie buttons on the baby on the diaper.

Then I quickly put on her booties, gently tying the bows.
Next, I wear mittens, they are slightly different, not like in college, such knitted mittens as booties.
They give more flexion and extension of the fingers, but also prevent grabbing processes.

Last I put on baby's hood with beauty's lace, gently straighten her hair.

"What a cute baby. Really girls?"

Kelly: "Yes, she is very sweet. She looks like my little cousin, only a little more, but I love her very much."

Anastasia: "Well, I think you can let the baby play a little before going to bed."

I grab the baby by the armpits and put in the playpen.

I put next to the baby stuffed animals, several plastic cubes, rattles and a tooth ring.

"Play baby. It's your time. Cry if you get hungry, we'll give you a bottle." I say, kissing the baby on the top of head

ulei-pentru-copii-viantic-baby.png

494a38b443b09e568e921a675b6f0261.jpg

HTB1R3gPoYorBKNjSZFjq6A_SpXax.jpg

Kayla lays there helpless letting her mommy do whatever she wants she coos at her and asks her lots of questions but she knows the questions aren’t designed to be answered.  Damn it I’m not a real baby! She thinks to herself, this punishment has gone on far enough! She thinks as her legs are raised and a nice crisp disposable diaper is slid under her. She closes her eyes trying to pretend this isn’t happening.  Oh know not these stupid baby clothes! She yells in her head! I just wanna scream but I’ll get a spanking! Ugh I’m a teenager I shouldn’t be getting a spanking!! She thinks to herself as her mommy dresses her for the night.  “Mees went woove wise wands!” She cries holding her hands out to demonstrate to her.  Once she’s dressed just like a 18 month old she looks around her playpen where she knows she’ll be spending a lot of time in. She looks at her mommy with a confused look. Kayla’s frustrated that she can’t really move or hold things in her hands.  Oh this sucks!! She thinks as she looks around at her new world! 

I am sitting on the couch and talking with Tara and Kelly.

I pay attention that the baby does not play ..

"I can't hear the sounds of the game." I say, getting up from the couch and approaching the playpen's, the nannies are also nearby.

I take the pacifier out of the baby’s mouth.

"Take the rattle from mommy" - I coo and shake the rattle in front of the baby and a soft rubber ring for the gums in my other hand's, - “and in little present this ring for the your little teeth. You should lie on your back for 30 minutes, shake your legs and shake the rattle and suck on this rubber ring, and fun to gurgle. At the end of the game, I and your nannies want to see your sweet baby's drooling chin. Let's start playing, our sweet baby. Show me, how you have funny, babygirly."

I'm Cooing with baby-Kayla's. Babysitters smiled, looking on baby's in playpen's.

1019869332.jpg

700-nw.jpg

Yeah and you’re not going to hear me playing with some damn baby toys! She thinks to herself.. oh great here she comes. Kayla is pissed when the stupid woman tells her what she wants her to do..

”You’re not my mommy and I’ve had enough of this bull shit!” She yells.. She tries to get up to try to get out of the playpen but she can’t grab anything to help herself to get up then as soon as she tried to get up she slipped right back down! “What the hell!” She yells as she realizes her hands are useless with the mittens on and her feet are like walking on ice with the booties on!  Damn it I can’t get away! She thinks to herself.. 

"I am very sorry for the girl that you heard this concert ..." - I apologize to the nannies of the baby.
"I'm afraid my warnings are gone... This time you get double punishment, baby. Tara, bring a bar of soap from the bathroom." I say and look at Kayla's, with a cold look ..

Tara: "I am now." and in a minute I give Miss Anastasia a bar of soap.

Anastasia: I, while Tara went for soap, prepared a cutting board.

Kelly and I climbed into the playpen's, and grabbed, laid the baby on the floor, pressed her hands to the floor. "Kelly help me. Hold her hands."

I took a piece of Tara’s soap and with my hands, forcefully open Kayla's mouth, I began to diligently and thoroughly wash her mouth with soap.

"I warned you baby several times, you have to bring this punishment to you, to find out your place." I strictly say, working with soap in the baby’s mouth.

I washed the baby’s mouth for a minute, as I warned. Her whole mouth: lips, tongue and teeth, were in foam ...

"And now I spank you, but only 5 times." I say to the baby, laying her on her knee with her ass in the air. - "after each slap, I want you to say to your baby's voice's in baby's tone:"Forgive me mommy. I will be a good babygirl."
5 times, otherwise I will double the punishment and spank you 10 times. "I said, and taking my hand up, I slapped the baby’s right buttock hard.
As promised, I slap the baby 5 times and after each slap I listen to what the baby will say ...

“No you can’t you can’t I just wanna go to and not be a stupid baby!” She cries not talking in her baby talk as she knows she’s already in trouble! She stands no chance against three people when she can’t stand or use her hands... She begins crying as there’s nothing she can do as the soap enters her mouth she tries to spit out but they forcefully keep it it!  It’s so bad the taste and it gets in her nose to make it unbearable as her mommy washes her mouth out real good.. Kayla tried to pull herself together as she kept gagging and trying everything she could to get the revolting taste out of her mouth. “Owe!l she yelled as the first spank connected then she did exactly what she was told.. 

“mees Warri mees we wood wabby wirl!” She said over and over relieved that the spanking ended! 

I am pleased when I heard the baby cry and apologize.

I sat down and put the baby on my lap and gently pressed it against me, soothing it, like real little cry baby loving mommy.  Gently rocking and gently rubbing the back, wiping her cheeks from tears with a piece of soft cotton wool.

"Well, stop crying my sweet babygirly. It's over. Mommy should have done this ... It's okay. Obey mommy and you'll be good babygirly - today’s lesson will not be repeated.”

Kelly brings and gives me a baby bottle with warm milkisolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.thumb.jpg.49c37bab55fe3cd9ee218075d008f85a.jpg.

"Have a drink, baby. It will help you get rid of the unpleasant taste of soap." cooing I poked the nipple from the bottle into the baby’s mouth.

I gently hold her on my lap, hugging and feeding a baby-Kayla, baby bottle with a smile.

"Okay. Now let's see if you learned a lesson ...
You should lie on your back for 30 minutes, shake your legs and shake the rattle and suck on this rubber ring, and fun to gurgle. At the end of the game, I and your nannies want to see your sweet baby's drooling. Let's start playing, our sweet baby. Show mommy and your nanny, how you have funny, babygirly. "I coo and the little girl holds a rubber ring for the gums and a rattle.

Kayla hates to admit but her new mommy does calm her down and makes her fell better she’s not surprised after a few pats on her back when she’s laid down cradled in her mommy’s arms and her new babysitters warm up a bottle and brings it to her mommy who begins feeding her... The baby is only too eager to drink it so she can get that soap taste out of her mouth!  She drinks it as fast as she can, she’s not sure if it’s baby formula or milk or anything she just knows it tastes better then soap!  
oh know seriously I still have to do this stupid crap! She thinks to herself.. 

Kayla reaches for the rattle and teething ring and does as she’s told she lays on her back and kicks her feet making baby noises...

”Goo goo ga ga!” She says kicking her legs shaking the rattle slobbering on her teething ring..

hope you crazy asses are happy she thinks as she takes another step into her second babyhood... 

I stand near the playpen's and take a photo on the phone as the baby plays.

Kelly: "Awwee she's just a very cute and pretty baby. See how she has fun.

Really Tara? We will be happy to look after her she is so cute. It is an honor for us to have chosen us as babysitters for the baby." - I'm say and tickle finger's, drooling chin babygirly's.

Anastasia: The three of us are standing at the playpen's and watching the baby play.

30 minutes pass.

I look at the clock: "Oh, it's already 19.30. The baby should be in crib's for a sleepy. Time will go to the land of dreams." I cooing and checking the diaper, I am happy to notice that the little one used the diaper in full. So the laxative in milk has begun to act.

"I'm happy mommy. Baby made presents for mommy. Pee-pee and poopy in di-di," I inform the nannies.

"I will prepare our little crumb's for nap-time."

I put the baby ithe pacifier in mouth, again and carry it to the changing table.

Kayla lays there kicking her feet about twenty minutes later she has the urge to poop and then a few minutes later she needs to pee.. She knows what’s expected of her and and didn’t wanna ask any of the adults just so they can tell her no... The baby took a deep breathe and showed everyone what a baby she was!  Once her diaper was dirty she did the best she could not to make a even bigger mess.. Kayla is so embarrassed as the three adult watch her play while standing by the playpen... Thank you! She thinks as her mommy announces it’s over.. Kayla is actually looking forward to going to bed as that wore her out!  It’s not easy being a baby! She thinks as she’s laid on the changing table ready for a fresh new diaper.