LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New College Reform (with Kayilaindiapers)

It took Kayla's at least 20 minutes to complete the first painting for babies.
I looked at the first painted picture of Kayla's.

Many times her scribbles went beyond the boundaries of the picture and, in general, was inaccurately painted.

But I praised her.

"What a clever girl my baby. She drew the first picture for mommy. I am so proud of you that I should boast of it with all the students." - cooing I'm

I tear out a page with a picture from a coloring and give it back to Kayla's
"There are 2 more pictures from you." I say, and gently patted the baby on the head.
I check the diaper baby's, with two fingers under the doll’s dress and find it wet.
"Good babygirly. You see using a diaper is not at all scary. Very soon you will do it without even thinking. Mommy happy for gift about baby..
Now get back to work. I will change your diaper when the lesson is over. At the same time you will get used to the wet diaper. "I say with a smile

I signed the picture below: "Baby's Picture" and attach this picture to the school board. Now all students look at the picture of Kayla's and evaluate it, saying that it is "not bad at all for one-year-old babygirly." 

I listened to the comments of students who evaluated the picture of my baby ..
"Yes, my baby is very talented, only you made a mistake with age. My babygirly is not even a year old. I think judging by the drawing ... She is the age of an eight-month-old baby. I will hang this picture on the stand at the entrance to college. And two other pictures that the baby will draw I’ll hang it at home. On the fridge. That's it, we’ll get back to class. "

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“No it’s real bad take these stupid mittens off and I can paint like the rest of the class!” She was really mad cause it was like her new mommy has taken away all responsibility from her and nothing was expected of her like the class painting would be too hard for her.. Kayla’s shocked as her diaper is checked right there! I’m never going to get used to this! She thinks to herself. “It is bad I don’t wanna get used to it please let me be a big girl again!” She cried. “Please I need to be changed!” The baby cries. 

I'm ignoring baby's hysteria...

Soon the bell rings about the end of the lesson. All students considered it appropriate to approach the playpen's and stroking Kayla's on the head or on her diaperd bottom, say "Good baby. Bye-bye."

When everyone left, I went to check on Kayla's work. As I planned, with mittens, she managed to paint only two paintings ...

"Baby. You didn’t do a very good job, I would say -"C". You have only two painted pictures. Apparently this coloring is too old for you. I will find coloring for babies six months old, but that's not all. For your hysteria before the class 

It’s good that they didn’t take your baby's words seriously. I’ll give you a punishment to be sure that this will not happen again. I go to the classroom door and lock it with a key so that we won’t be bothered.

I take a pair of soft pink handcuffs and a enema from my purse and go to the playpen

"This procedure will teach you will be obedient's babygirl and at the same time will relieve you of constipation poopy."

I grab the baby’s hands and handcuff them to the bars.

I fill the enema with water and go up to the baby and lifting the dress, I lower her the diaper.

Then, inserting an Kayla's enema in the ass, I press the pear and water rushes into her intestines. Her tummy becomes slightly convex. Then I straighten the diaper.

"After 15 minutes, baby, your diaper will be filled with your fragrant water and you will not be changed until we return to the nursery." Now this lesson will teach you to be more obedient and not to throw tantrums for mommy. "

I hear a knock on the door. I'm unlocked door and to class comes Tara and Kelly

They come up to the playpen.

Kelly: "Why is she handcuffed?"

Anastasia: You arrived on time. You had a fun concert that will begin very soon .. "

And in confirmation of my words, the room becomes filled with the unpleasant smell of the baby ..

156100048_rubber-fountain-syringe-enema-bulb-medical-douche-type-b.jpg

Kayla just turns red with anger and red with embarrassment. She watches as everyone leaves and she looks scared as the door is locked.. “What’s going on?” She asked nervously.. Kayla frowns and gets mad as her mean new mommy judged her coloring and says something about six months old.. “I can color just fine if you take these stupid mittens off!” She says angrily.. “I never wanted to be a damn baby this is total Bs!” She yelled getting angrier and angrier.. Then she got scared when she saw the handcuffs... She tried to get away but it was pointless as her booties made it slick and she feel down and was easy prey as her mommy handcuffed her... “I’m sorry please I just go back to normal!” She cried.. Kayla never thought it could get any worse but it did as her stomach hurt with the enema in it as her stomach filled then once her babysitters came in she filled her diaper it was disgusting so she began crying.. “I’m sorry mommy I’ll be a good baby.” She cried 

"That's good, my dear baby. You remember the sensations? Is it unpleasant to sit with a sick stomach in a dirty diaper? So now. Now listen and remember when in any nursed room, or house, or class, or any public place. I forbid you to communicate as an adult, you will chat, like an obedient babygirl You must either cry, or whimper, or use cute, short baby's words: "goo-goo", or "gaa-gaa".

If I'm or your babysitters hear at least one adult word from your sweety little mouth, babygirly, then I or Tara or Kelly will spank you right at everyone, and then I'll give you a full familiar enema at home. You understand baby? Nod your head and say “goo-goo” in agreement, and then whimper childishly and then I will replace you with a dirty diaper." - I said sternly

Kayla did as she was told she shook her head and said “Goo goo!” She knew she needed to be changed so she did the only thing she could hoping to make her mommy happy...
“Mommy wise waz a wordy diaper.” She said in her best baby talk lisping and everything.. 

"Good little one baby" I coo, gently maternally stroking Kayla's on the cheek and stuffing her paci into her mouth.

"Here. Suck your binky my sweet you missed her? Mommy is always with you."

I take the baby out of the playpen and put her in the stroller.

Tara remarks: "The baby smells so cute, but the sweet smell suits her better send me to the nursery."

Anastasia: "I am taking Kayla's down the hall to the nursery located in my office.

I put the baby on the changing table.

I take off her dress, and then a neatly dirty diaper.
I wipe the crevice and pussy from her dirt and urine. Leaving her skin very clean.

Then I take out a fresh diaper and sprinkle with powder, and then fix it on Kayla's on my hips.

In the process of changing the diaper, I distract Kayla's as a baby.

Gently cooing her, blowing bubbles on her tummy and making funny faces.

"Does baby love being in fresh diapers?" I ask kindly and I am stroking its bottom in diapers.

The diaper pleasantly shurgles under my caresses.

Kayla accepted her pacifier and began sucking. The baby sits there listening to her babysitters talk to her mommy she thinks about what just happened! She sniffles to herself as she don’t see away out.. Once they get in the nursery she lays there actually looking forward to frying changed into a fresh clean diaper.. Kayla kicks her feet and giggles as her mommy plays with her just like she was a real baby.. 

“mes dwt wike diapers mommy.” She said trying not to get in trouble... Damn her isn’t it enough she has me in diapers and a nursery but now I can’t even talk! She thinks to herself.. 

I finish changing the baby diaper at the end, I take pink pajamas with sewn legs and tuck into the baby’s arms and legs and fasten all the buttons.

"This is nap time for baby." cooing i

"Now is the time for lectures for students. You are too small for this. Therefore, when the rest of the students will write notes. You will do baby's things: sleep, eat or play. Now you need to sleep."

While I was dressing you. Babysitters Tara and Kelly prepared a crib for the baby. They tucked in new baby linens, put a plastic sheet on the mattress to protect it from leaks, and beat the pillow.

I hold baby-Kayla in my arms and carry her into the crib and lower her into the crib's soft embrace.

I pull the blanket over the baby and tuck it around her.

I give her a soft plush rabbit.

"Now sleep my sweet baby. Mommy will stay here and cradle you."

I straighten the baby's paci in her mouth and bring mobil over crib's.

Quiet music begins to pour over the nursery and I shake crib's quietly singing a lullaby. For the baby.

Baby lies in crib's sucks pacifier and her eyes begin to close slowly.

$_57.jpeg

964d3527758a1b8e8e0e2d95b1a27702.jpg

Once her diaper was changed Kayla did fell better but she didn’t like her pajamas she could hardly move! The baby hated everything that was being said but what could she do! Damn I wish I would’ve just went to class on time this is BS! She thinks to herself as now she can’t even do the work that other students are doing!  Kayla lays in her crib sucking her pacifier as the mobile nursery music fills the room soon she’s asleep.  

I admire my sleeping baby with a smile.
Pacifier dances in her mouth while she sucks her.

I carefully take out the paci and quickly replace it with a nipple baby bottle's with warm milk.isolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.thumb.jpg.49c37bab55fe3cd9ee218075d008f85a.jpg

"It will make her wake up with a very wet diaper." I think to myself. Looking at how the milk in the bottle quickly disappears.

Soon the bottle was empty.

I return the pacifier again in her mouth and gently kissed the baby on the forehead.

While I was feeding the baby, Kelly pulled down the curtains, plunging the room into twilight.

Tara set up a baby monitor and we exit the nursery, leaving the baby to sleep.

I check the baby monitor and after hearing a baby sniff, I return to my business.

9380-02.jpg

Kayla was thirsty so she accepted the bottle she didn’t like it but the fight was out of her she knew her new mommy was strict and would punish her in a heart beat! Kayla laid there drinking her bottle thinking of all the times she would feed babies when she babysat them now she was the baby and she didn’t know if she would ever be allowed to grow up again! She figured when college was out for the winter break then she could go back home and never come back!  Soon her bottle was empty and her eyes grew heavy and she fell a sleep.. 

While Kayla was sleeping.
I called hostel college's, where all the students lived while they were in college. And the head of the hostel, at my request, transferred Kayla's into one room with Tara and Kelly.

"Now I know that my baby will always be supervised. Then I will arrange a surprise for her." joyfully think I'm.

I notified Tara and Kelly about this. They were very happy about my news.
I gave them a credit card and they immediately ran away to the hostel to prepare a place for baby-Kayla's.

An hour passes ...

I enter the nursery and bend over the crib to check on Kayla's diaper. As I thought. milk worked great.

Kayla wet the diaper in a dream.

I wake the baby ...

"Waki-waki sweety baby" - cooing I and kiss her in cheek '- "Open the eyes my little sunny. Mommy came to change your wet di-di, then I will take you home."

Kayla dreamed how she used to be a big girl and how she missed it so much! She hated being a baby but now it was in her dreams.. In her dream she went to class and all her classmates laughed and cooed at her asking where her mommy was and the girls asked if she needed her diaper changed.. She started crying saying how she was a big girl and they just laughed at her... Finally she woke up realizing her diaper was wet she was surprised when she saw her mommy leaning over the crib she realized that’s what woke her up.. 

“Home?” She asked not sure what was going on.. 

I saw, how the baby shuddered and opened eyes, when I kissed her.

"Did you have a baby nightmare? It's okay. It was just a dream. Mommy is always there now and will protect her babygirly." - cooing I pick up the baby from crib's and carry it to the changing table.
"Now mommy save's baby from this nasty, dirty diaper, and then I'll dress you up for a little trip, on home. The baby can't be at college around the clock. I have a surprise for you, but I'll talk about him later."

I take off the sleepsuit from the baby, then the booties, finally a very wet diaper... 

Baby sit on changed tabel only with mittens...

"What a smart girl my baby is, how well she used the diaper." - I praise the naked baby and slightly tickle her heel, to distract during the process of changing diaper.

I wipe her pubis, crotch pussy and bottom with wet wipes and straighten a fresh diaper underneath.
I sprinkle baby powder and close the diaper.

"Does the baby like a fresh diaper? And mommy's likes the sweet smell of a clean baby."

I take out a new short dolly dress 8e7c5c8864d84170f9b6b328e1d47ae3.thumb.jpg.f4073b370bc7654ddac36bd363b3a860.jpg, baby socks 1182818216_il_fullxfull.1225068802_r70s_1200x1200(1).thumb.jpg.ca47a0253ab4208989324bbc2b353163.jpg,  shoes Mary Jane 274451404_01-2(1).thumb.jpg.47faccfb10cf9a090b84e9cada757d49.jpgand baby hood from the closet with small soft artificial ears.

"Now my baby will be the most beautiful little princess and don’t twitch please. Don’t be angry and don’t upset mommy." I say, putting a dress on the baby, then putting socks on her feet and helping to fasten the shoes.

Next, with a hair brush, I combed her  pigtails that had gone out of sleep and carefully put on the baby hood, straightening the pigtails on the sides and tying the ribbons hood's on the chin.

"Well, baby and ready to go into home, into her hostel. Look how pretty you are, baby." I admire and bring a large mirror. It shows, a big baby sitting on a changing table dressed in a beautiful dress ancd diaper looked under him and sucking a pacifier ..

“Please I don’t wanna be a baby!” She cried forgetting to talk baby talk but she was tired of this crap and wanted it to end! Kayla lays there as her diaper is changed. “What kind of surprise I don’t want a surprise!” She whined.. She sat there as her mommy dressed her ticked off beyond Belief! Kayak looks at the mirror and hates what she sees she looks just like a baby doll.. 

I change dramatically in the face, I become very strict.
I come closer to the baby and speak almost, poking my nose with my index finger.
“Baby. What did I tell you about adult words? You should communicate only as a baby!

And now I put your pacifier back into mouth and said in a baby’s voice: “Sorry, mommy goo, I'm a bad baby, gaa. Thanks for the dress. " In the voice of the happiest baby', and in your place I would try, otherwise you deserve punishment."

Kayla realized right away she was in trouble as her mommy got that crazy look in her eye and she was lectured good and it scared her so she did exactly what she was told to do.. The baby was actually happy to have her pacifier to suck on for comfort!  Damn I can’t go to the bathroom but In a stupid diaper and now I can only talk baby talk! She was screaming in her head!  

"Good baby. I hope you won’t make me angrier anymore."
Remember your bathroom and toilet are now with you. "I say with a grin and stroke your diaper that crunches under my hands.

"Now let's go home." I take a diaper's bag which is written in large pink letters: "DIAPERS BABY KAY"

I take out the stroller and put baby-Kayla in it, and fasten it with straps, and straighten the paci in her mouth, and take it from the nursery to the exit from college.
It turns out that not all students went home. Quite a few students stayed on street and shouted: “Bye-bye baby. You very cute. We are waiting for you tomorrow!”

I proudly push the baby towards hostel's, which is near college. two blocks away.

"I was talking about a surprise. So while you were sleeping, I called hostel's head. You were transferred to live with your babysitters Tara and Kelly. Now I can not worry about what my babygirly does." I inform my babygirly.

Lequeen-Multi-function-Mummy-Diaper-Bag-Maternity-Nappy-Bags-Stroller-Large-Capacity-Travel-Backpack-Nursing-Baby.jpg

Kayla wants to slap that smirk off her face and slap her hands away as this crazy woman pats her diaper.  “Wome?” She asked remembering to talk her best baby talk!  Kayla blushed as some of the students yell at her, it’s almost like she’s become a celebrity on campus..  “wibe width whim?” She asked again in her best talk she was so confused! 

"Yes baby. Students loved you. You used to be a bad girl and apparently many didn’t like your behavior. I turned out to be right to return you to infancy. Now you are all beloved babygirly," I say kindly pushing the stroller to hostel's

Finally we get to the place.

I turn on the carriage with the baby on the ramp and unfasten the baby from the stroller.

I leave the stroller at the guard.

And taking the baby by the hand, I lead her to the room where Tara and Kelly live. and knock on the door.

The door opens for me Tara. The first thing that catches my eye is the additional grille, which is installed at the door so that the kids do not run out the door, into the corridor, without adults.

Tara: "Welcome. You are just in time and we have finished assembling the latest furniture for the baby. Come in, come in." she chirps joyfully upon seeing us.

Anastasia: I look around the room.

In the far corner, a changing table has been set up with all fully equipped with everything necessary for changing diapers.

In the middle between the beds of Tara and Kelly, a large and very beatyfully crib, with mobil and organza's, is installed. Each of the babysitters can always easily check the baby at night.

I also notice a cradle where the baby can sleep during the day, on weekends.

In the middle of the room there is a playpen with all possible toys for babies up to 2 years old. Mostly cubes, stuffed animals, various soft cubes and rattles.

There is a high chair near the kitchen table.

"Look at the little one how your babysitters tried. Now crawl towards them, say babysittters: "Thank you nanny Tara" and "Thank you nanny Kelly" baby's voices and give each nannys, your baby's a kiss on the cheek." - I cooed Kayla's in the ear and let go of her hand and gently patted the bottom of the diaper.

European-Style-Baby-Crib-Multifunctional-Folding-Baby-Bed-Electric-Rocking-Cradle-For-Newborns-Remote-Control-Baby.jpg

f54489e9471651b16284062b95ba9ca1.jpg

s1200.jpeg

il_794xN.2102704384_mgfe.jpg

“Wit wis ‘tis!” She said looking at all the baby stuff.. Kayla could’t believe how far they’ve gone to make sure she is treated just like a baby... This can’t be happening she thinks to herself but she knows she’s screwed as it’s all too real.. She does as she’s told and she crawls to her baby sitters.. “Tank wooo wanny Wara.” She said giving her a kiss on the check and then she crawled over to Kelly and did the same thing! 

"Did you think that you would only be a baby in college, baby? Will you return to your room and become a big girl again?
You can see it is stupid if you counted on it.
No, you will be a baby 24/7. Very very long... "

Kelly: "Nothing at all, our sweet baby" I grabbed baby-Kayla's armpits and lifted into the air and tickled her belly, lively like babygirly and kiss her nose.

"Your mommy is right baby. We will live with you with pleasure.
See how we tried to improve our room? "I coo the little girl shaking it in her arms.

Tara: "Baby's kisses most cute things on world." - I'm said with smile - "Yes. We got rid of all your adult clothes baby. You don’t need anymore. Something we took for ourselves and we donated most of it to people in need. Now you are a baby as much as your mommy says."

Kayla didn’t know what to do or say and since she could only talk baby talk and since they were going to make her a baby she did what most babies would do and she cried... Real tears just like a baby! She could’t believe they weren’t going to let her go back to her dorm now she was living with her friends as a baby... After awhile she quit crying as she was mad then she thought to herself wait a minute I’m with my friends that means I won’t have to be a baby like I am around the stupid principal... 

Anastasia: I pick up the crying baby from Kelly’s hands. "No need to cry. Mommy is here. You must be hungry. Now we will feed you. I will see that they did everything right. Remember Aunt Tara and Aunt Kelly - they are your babysitters now. Not friends. You are a baby - they are adults and have the same force as I. So they can punish you just as I would punish you. So you better listen to them and be a good baby. " I say to the baby and carry her into the kitchen and put her in a high chair and attach it with a tray.

Tara and Kelly: "Yes. We will be happy to sit with the baby. There it will be a joy to have experience in caring for the baby."

Tara warms the milk in a baby bottle in the microwave, and Kelly raises baby cereal in a small colorful plate for children.

Anastasia: “Feed the baby in turn. First, Kelly will start with her more experience. And we will have dinner too”

Kelly sits near the baby and scoops cereal's with a baby spoon.

"Open your mouth baby. Choo-choo the train is on." cooing Kelly.

Me and Tara, meanwhile, sit down at a table nearby and eat dinner.

We have fish and vegetables and wine for dinner.

BowlOfInfantCereal.jpg