LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New College Reform (with Kayilaindiapers)

Kayla is having a hard time getting the food down as some of it even gets on her face. She makes faces as her new mommy continues the sick sweet baby talk. Her eyes get big when she sees the picture, she looks just like a big baby! 

“No pictures please erase that!” She cries 

“Gross please I’m full!” She cries after taking another drink from her bottle as her mommy holds it to her lips.  

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No, I won’t erase this cute picture. What a loving mom erases photos of her baby. No, I will create First baby's book. With your best photos." I say, continuing to feed the baby through the power of baby food. Her cheeks, lips, and chin were completely covered with baby nutrition.

"You have to eat everything I cooked for you. So I will be 100% sure that you will not get hungry."

"You clever." I say, sticking the last spoon of baby food, meat - “now is the time for bananas. I’m sure you will like it. By the way, the milk you drank .. It has special medicines. They will help you stain diapers for the first time. Don’t worry. In a month your system will be doing this is completely uncontrollable. "

I show a jar of banana puree.

"You will be happy like this baby on a jar," I say, and scoop up the banana puree with a spoon.

I pretend to try it.
“Mmm, this is so delicious. Let's eat this babygirly.” I continue to feed Kayla's with a sweet smile ..87927a.thumb.jpg.eeeba701cc3929d744e0633d19a0f915.jpg

“No this can’t go on forever!” She cries as she was just thinking this would be just a day or two a week tops to get her attention and boy did it but now she’s talking about a baby book and using her diaper! Kayla wanted to wipe the baby food off her face but she could’t move her hands! 
She was looking forward to the banana baby food as it had to be better then that nasty stuff.. Kayla opens eating it as fast as it comes back at her with another spoonful... 

I finish feeding baby Kayla and I hear a knock on the door.
I open and see Tara and Kelly. Kayla's best friends.

Tara: Sorry, we lost Kayla's we were told that the last time she came to you.

Anastasiya: I reply: "Kayla's is not here. I have only a cute baby here. You can help me finish what to feed her." I say, and step aside and show Kayla's sitting in a high chair.

Tara and Kelly: Oh, how pretty they exclaimed and pressed their hands to their breasts with admiration, as if they saw a little baby. We are happy to feed her.

"Well, we always said that you are too infantile. Now you are in your place," they scoffed.

Kayla heard the voices and she immediately knew who they were as she was stuck in the highchair with her back turned to the door... NO no not them! She thinks to herself she begins to worry what might happen.. She saw her former friends who laughed and teased her, the worst part was she was so frustrated and stuck she wet her diaper..

”Shut up it’s not funny!” 

Anastasia: I'm slaps babygirl's on hip: "Don't talk like that with your new babysitters. Meet, baby. I told you about babysitter's. So here they are. Say "Sorry and hi your babysitters " I say to the baby.

And then I turn to Tara and Kelly: "Do you agree to take care of the baby when I'm busy?"

Tara and Kelly (in unison): "Of course we will. She's so cute."

And Tara slightly tickled the babygirl's chin, and Kelly's cheeks.

"See she wet the diaper." Tara screamed at the yellowed diaper.

Anastasia: "Good. Finish feeding the baby a bottle, and then see how to change her diaper."

Kelly: "We would love to." She sprinkled some milk on her wrist. "Still warm. Have a drink, baby. Lord, I haven’t babied kids for the last time my cousin for so long. He is 2 years old."

Kayla is furious but a real spanking in front of her friends would probably be the worst and the most embarrassing so she figures she better be good for now... “Hi.” She says softly... “No not them this can’t be happening!” She whines.. Kayla tries to move away as they began tickling her “Quit quit!” She yells and giggles as there’s two of them so they’re going to get their way! Kayla was stunned and shocked when Tara checked her diaper she found it squishy and knew it was wet... Now the simplest things she was reminded of how she was denied them.. Her babysitters got to wear sexy underwear they were able to go to the bathroom able to eat what they want all the little simple things were no longer hers to have.  Kayla turned her head avoiding the nipple of the bottle but once again there’s two of them so they easily overpower her and she is forced to drink... She looks as her former friends who are just having too much fun with their live baby doll.. 

I move a short distance and shoot a video on the phone as baby-Kayla's is fed by her two new babysitters Tara and Kelly.

Particularly large plan, I shoot how a baby has to suck a nipple baby bottle's and swallows her warm milk.

Soon the bottle is empty.

Kelly laid a soft cloth on her shoulder and laid Kayla's head there and tapped her on the back. a minute later, the baby emitted BURP and part of the milk escaped from her mouth.

Kelly tells Tara to wipe the baby’s lips with soft gauze: “I used this trick on my two-year-old cousin to get rid of excess gas in the baby’s tummy. I didn’t think that this trick would work with such a big baby, Kayla's”

Anastasia: I applaud from the door looking at Tara and Kelly treating the baby.
And now you will help me to change her diaper before sending her to the remaining classes, she should not be in a wet diaper for a long time, otherwise she will have an unpleasant rash on her delicate skin, and now I don’t have to bind her, you can easily keep the baby so that she doesn’t rolled away. Let's go baby. Change your di-di "I cooing

“Leave me alone!” She cries as the girls easily handle her and she wants to scream as her babysitters forcefully feed her a bottle every time she moves her head or tries to avoid the bottle one the girls is right there to make sure she don’t move or that she don’t spit it out.. She wanted to get away as she was forced to burp and it was really bad when she spit up... I have to get out of here! She thinks to herself.. 

“I’m not a baby all of you can fuck off!” She yells as she’s had enough and she didn’t wanna be a baby or in diapers and she wasn’t looking forward to going to classes as a baby or having any of her former friends changing her diaper so she was throwing a tantrum!  

Anastasia: I remove the baby from the high chair and carry it to the changing table while teaching babysittwrs Tara and Kelly ignoring Kayla's angry cries as if she were a restless baby:
"If the baby screams and is naughty, then she just wants her binky. This is typical of all little babygirls."

I lay the baby on the changing table. Tara and Kelly hold the baby tightly by the arms and legs, and in the meantime I take Kayla's pacifier and put it in her mouth and fasten the ribbons on her nape, and the screams turned into just a strange incomprehensible babble.

Next, I unzip the bottom of the onesie and unzip the ribbons of the dirty diaper, instructing the girls.

“You have to carefully tear the ribbons and roll the dirty diaper into a ball, then take baby wipes and carefully wipe her pubis and ass from the urine, only after that you take out a fresh diaper and add baby powder to fasten her diaper. Kelly already has me diaper my cousin, and here you are Tara you can not keep her legs, sprinkle the powder and show how you glue the diaper. "

Tara: "Oh, I am pleased"

I take wet wipes, carefully wipe Kayla's pussy and its bottom, then straighten the diaper and sprinkle baby powder.

"Look baby. It's snowing. Your butt and pussy are completely in the snow," cooing I fastening the diaper.

Then I button the onesie buttons again.

Anastasia: You did a great job Tara. Now the baby is warm and comfortable.
Then I look at the baby ... "I think for lessons, the baby can be dressed better." I said with a smile.

Kayla is furious as her tantrum got her no where as they just acted like she was a real baby cooing at her and stuffing her mouth with the pacifier.. “i hate all of you!” She yells kicking her feet as they began changing her diaper.. She blushes bright red as the tapes are ripped open and her diaper is lowered and they all coo and tease her about wetting her diaper.. no this can’t be happening she thinks to herself as they began wiping her most intimate parts she lets out a little moan hoping no one noticed it... Once her diaper is changed she wonders what the stupid principal means by dressed better.. 

I have been planning this step for a long time and secretly from Kayla's I ordered several doll dresses but much larger sizes suitable for a big baby.
I pull out 3 dresses from the closet and ask Tara and Kelly: "Well, what do you think is best for the baby?"

Kelly and Tara: "They're all just wonderful." they answered ironing dresses. I think option two would be the best fit. She is so cute, like a doll, and I think this option is best suited.

Anastasia: "Well. Good choice's."

Having removed the suitable dress from the hanger, I go to Kayla's.

il_570xN.1223591236_hlu9.jpg

il_794xN.1296726064_31cb.jpg

8e7c5c8864d84170f9b6b328e1d47ae3.jpg

Kayla looks horrified at the dresses that they’ll choose for her to wear... She rolls her eyes so frustrated at how far she’s fallen.. “Please let me go let me go!” She cries kicking her feet her movement makes her fresh diaper crinkle making her even madder! 

Anastasia: “No need to cry baby. Now mom will make you the most elegant baby.” cooing I wiping Kayla's tears with gauze.

With the help of the girls, I remove the onesie from the baby and put the chosen dress on her headil_794xN.1296726064_31cb.thumb.jpg.c676605b526a72d0cde84b8babc04de8.jpg, threading her hands in mittens into the sleeves.

Behind I tie a lace and make a very beautiful bow.

I note that the dress is quite short and everyone around you will easily see that the baby is wearing a diaper. The only thing I do is on top of the diaper I wear her, plastic underpants to match the color of the dress.

I dream I take off her booties and put on cute baby's socks and Mary Jane's shoes.

Then I straightened the bows in the baby’s hair.

"Now you are ready to return to class."

Tara and Kelly crouched behind the dressing process and helped dress her up, then moved away and looked at the baby as a picture.

"She's just a sweetie and pretty babygirly She'll make a splash all over college." they cooed

il_fullxfull.1225068802_r70s_1200x1200 (1).jpg

01-2 (1).jpg

“I don’t wanna be a baby let me go!” She cries as she was totally helpless with her hands in Mittens and the booties on her feet.. She laid there and sat up as they maneuvered her however they wanted she had no choice but to do as they wanted her to do.. Once she was in the dress she could’t believe how short it was everyone would see her diaper and it was so babyish.. she thought she might be getting a break as her booties were removed.. “can you take these off please” she begged waving her mittened hands to demonstrate what she was talking about.. 

“No please I can’t go to class like this!” She cried stomping her foot as her pig tails bounce back and forth. 

Kelly: “Don’t tell bullshit baby. You have never been an adult, and now you are in your proper place. Unfortunately your mommy doesn’t allow you to take off the mittens yet, you still don’t deserve it. If you prove to us that you are a good babygirly, then I think mom will consider this issue, but while you stay in the mittens, "she says and kisses Kayla's on the cheek like a baby.

Anastasia: "Yes, your babysitter's is absolutely right.

Of course you won’t go to class, baby. You will ride in the cute stroller I purchased for you. And anyway, you're too small to walk. Remember that as long as one of the adults does not hold your hand, or I or your babysitters, baby, you should only crawl. If you get up from your knees, then you will receive severe punishment and I'm not talking about flogging. I'm not joking. "I say sternly.

Then I go to the wall cupboard and pull out a rather large for baby's stroller, pink with round rattles to distract the baby. "

I put the baby in a stroller and fasten it with straps with special locks and give small keys to them.
I take a set for myself and give a set of keys to Tara and Kelly.

"Now, enough talk, it's time to show our princess to college." I say, with the pride of my mother, and I put the little pacifier in her mouth and whisper menacingly in her ear - “don’t think without my permission to take out and spit out your binky. Suck it without any whims from me”

I grab the handles at the back of the stroller and push it toward the exit of the nursery. Tara and Kelly go near the stroller and without stopping say "what a pretty baby" and "she is just a little sweet peach"

“I’m not a baby take these stupid things off!” She yelled she blushed as the girl kissed her.. Kayla took a deep breathe she didn’t wanna get in trouble but she also didn’t! wanna get in a stroller!  Seriously this is stupid why can’t I walk! She thinks to herself.. Once Kayla was strapped into her new stroller she looked at it and noticed the rattles she could’t believe how far they went.. She opened her mouth knowing she had no choice but to suck the pacifier and the threat she whisperd to her sent a shiver down her spine.. Kayla sits there sucking her pacifier as they push her out of the room and she knows her life will never be the same.. She came here knowing she was in trouble but she was wearing sexy Panties and was a normal teenage girl now she was leaving wearing a diaper and as a baby girl! 

We walk along the corridor towards the baby-Kayla's class and we hear a signal about the end of the next classes.

Pupils begin to leave all classes. We were immediately noticed and we were surrounded.
The boys just take a photo of my baby, but the girls on the contrary, they gasp in admiration and enthusiasm, as if at the sight of kittens, or puppies or very small babies.
Each girl considered it her duty to compliment the baby about her cute appearance or paci or her beautiful pink dress, stroking or kissing her forehead or cheeks, or tickling her chin.

I loudly ask for silence and announce.

“This is my baby. From this moment I’m her mommy.
Therefore, my personal order is not to offend or offend her. I forbid all photos that you have taken to be placed on any pages on the Internet. If I find out about this, the perpetrators will immediately be expelled from college. And now we have to go to class. Baby wave your hand to these uncles and aunts. "I said

Kayla wants to run and hide she actually finds comfort sucking her pacifier as everyone surrounds her cooing and awwing at her she truly felt like a baby! Kayla listens as her mommy warns everyone about being mean to her but at the same time everyone now knows she’s a baby. Please don’t make me! She thinks to herself as she looks at her mommy who gives her that mommy look without saying a word that says do as I say or I will spank. The baby dutifully did as she was told and waved to everyone! 

Students gasp with emotion when the baby as said goodbye to them. Many shouted: goodbye baby. We love you."
Girls sent kisses

I drove my baby further, and Tara and Kelly cleared the way through the crowd.

Finally we stop near Kayla's class.

Tara, open the door wider so that I'm can bring Kayla's stroller inside.

There was a slight change. All desks are as expected, but now in the classroom, in the far corner there is a big playpen with very color baby's carpet.

I squat down near Kayla ...
"See this playpen? This my surprise for you, baby.
Such playpens are installed in every class where you will study. Only if students receive knowledge will you do other things.

I unfasten the baby from the stroller and put him in the playpen ...

"And don’t try to crawl out, otherwise you are going to be chained so as not to crawl out."
"Now you have an art lesson according to plan. Only all students will paint portraits. You will paint this baby ..."
I put coloring and crayons for babys in the playpen - “Before the end of the lesson you should color 3 paintings” I didn't specially remove the gloves from Kayla and this will make coloring more difficult because the crayons will constantly slip out of her hands.

I take a chair and sit down near the playpen.
"Okay, girls, you are free. Come after the lesson and you can take the baby home."

Tara and Kelly leave the classroom, waving goodbye to the baby.

The class begins to fill with students and the lesson soon begins.

The guys from time to time throw funny looks at the playpen where Kayla sits and soon begin to work ..

511jz-sexoL._SL1001_.jpg

Kayla wanted the ground to open up and swallow her whole! She wanted out of this so bad but she could’t figure away out.. She blushed as everyone cooed at her calling her baby and blew kisses at her.. I can’t believe I’m in a stupid stroller! She thinks to herself as they enter the classroom her jaw dropped when she saw the big playpen! No no no this can’t be happening! She thinks to herself as her whole life is being turned upside down!  “Please I’ve learned my lesson I just wanna be a big girl again!” She cried as she was put in the playpen.. Once she herd the threat about possibly being chained up she decided she better be good.. The baby looked around at her new playpen there were stuffed animals and a couple of them had diapers on too.. Great she thinks as she sees a rattle and a white thing that makes sounds.. “Take these off so I can color!”  Oh I get it now she’s going to keeps these stupid things on so when I do color it will look just like a baby colored it! She thinks to herself.. 

Kayla looked at the principal her new mommy..

”Um I need to go to the bathroom!” 

I laughed at the baby’s statement to be an adult, and the whole class laughed, as if the baby said the most ridiculous stupidity.
"You're a baby, not a big girl. Everyone thinks it's funny.
Baby -  is now your present and future. And now stop grinding nonsense. And I didn’t let you speak. Put binky back in place and get to work.-  stricktly I say, looking at the baby from above the playpen - "The gloves will remain in place. If you prove that you are a good babygirl, then in a week I will remove them, and now get to work."

Mentally, I know that drawings with Kayla's mittens will be similar to drawings of a one-year-old baby.

Kayla seems to be drawing something, I am looking at a catalog and I think what else is needed for my baby.

And I hear the baby’s request for a bathroom...

"All the same, you are stupid. How do you think why you are in the diaper? Use it.Bathroom clothet for you. Bathroom for big girl, you little baby - bathroom for you thiat diapers. You already used it once. Right? It wasn’t scary.
The milk that you drank was a diuretic and still a laxative. I want, about you to learn how to use the diaper to the fullest. And now get back to work 15 minutes have passed and you still haven’t finished even one picture. Make mommy proud of her little one babygirl."

Kayla's eyes watered she was frustrated and mad now No one believed she was one of them but she was now a baby!  "This can't happen forever give me a date when I can go back to normal!" she cried and she was even madder when she had the pacifier placed in her mouth. Ugh she said to herself as she was treated just like a baby cry or whine and they get a pacifier she was now realizing she was NO different!

"I can be good!" she said behind her pacifier hoping to get her mittens off.

"You made me use it!" she said crying as she wasn't looking forward to wetting or messing her diaper!

The baby knew she wasn't getting out of this so she sat down in her playpen and began coloring.

"Baby do not rush to grow up. First you have to get used to being a little baby. I think it will be at least 5 years before I let you grow up a little, and maybe TV will never come out of diapers. In general, this is a punishment for a very long term." I say.

I watch how baby-Kayla paints a picture. Pencils slip out of the mittens every now and then.
Because of this, she often went beyond the coloring line and her picture really looked like a picture of a baby than a picture of an adult student.

I take a photo of how my babygirl is painting a picture of Donald Duck.

“Five years!” She cried not believing what she heard.. Once the problem was solved She went back to coloring growing very frustrated as the mittens were making it impossible for her to stay in the lines she knew that it was going to look just like a baby colored it.  Kayla did her best to control her attitude and her bladder but after a few minutes she lost the battle of her bladder and she flooded her diaper!