LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New College Reform (with Kayilaindiapers)

I am a 35 year old Anastasiya de Cruz. I am a principal of college. I am a tall and blushing brunette with a strict character.

I carefully monitor the discipline and all the innovations. I decided to try a new reform. Childhood treatment.

I have in mind one student from class "2a" who has long been in my mind.

She does not study well and skips classes regularly. And this is 18-year-old Kayla.

This time I caught her in the act. She flew to college with a bag and her hair scattered on the run and she literally crashed into me.

"You are late Kayla again." I looked at my watch - "The second lesson is already ending. I'm afraid that you are punished. I am waiting for you in 15 minutes in my office." 

I turn around in heels and angrily leave for my office.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla is 5'8 long blond hair and thin real good looking she's used to getting her way! "Damn it I overslept again!" she said to herself as she ran to the hall to her next class.

"B--but I-I can explain!" she cried not wanting to get in trouble.

"Please!" she begged as the principal walked away.

Great now I'm in trouble. She thought to herself going to her locker since class was over.

I am sitting in my office and looking at my watch ..

15 minutes pass and Kayla is still not there.
and only when 30 minutes passed did I finally hear a knock on the door.

"Hmm, this delay will add points to my decision." I think to myself.

“Come in,” I scream and wait for Kayla to come into my office.

Kayla got sidetracked as she and her friends were talking she totally lost track of time!

"Shit I'm late oh no!" she said running to the principals office.

"Crapo crap I'm going to be in so much trouble! She said trying to catch her breathe as she reached the office knocking on the door.

She walked in quickly.

"Sorry I was late my stomach was bothering me so I was late." She figured maybe that was a good excuse!

I sat in my chair and waited for Kayla to enter my office. I consider my perfect manicure. I listen to what Kayla told me.
I carefully and strictly looked into her eyes and saw another lie. Because she hid her eyes when she spoke to me ..

"Kayla. I didn't invite you for a reason. I looked at your journal this month. You missed several important classes, including two math tests. And you are the worst student in the class. You are ruining our college's reputation and I won't be allowed to can. "

I got up from the chair and walked to Kayla's in the tight.

“In general, I am introducing a new reform to the school for bad students and I decided to try it on you. I realized that you are not fit to be a student at our college. Instead, now I will treat you like a little one-year-old baby and I’m not joking. "

I went to the beautiful pink door that was in my office and opened it inside was a fully equipped nursery for babygirl.

85e6e7b7572abb653899a40e493c7282.jpg

Kayla sat there as she was scolded she felt like she was five instead of 17. Oh well guess I deserve this soon I'll be outta here. She thinks to herself then she looks at the principal with a funny look. She feels her body getting hot as she's really nervous.

"Wh-what did you say something about a baby?" she stuttered nervously did this woman lose her mind.

Kayla's jaw dropped when she saw the nursery.

"He'll No I'm not going to be a stupid baby!" she yells getting up quickly

This can't be happening she thinks to herself!

I silently listen to Kayla's tantrum with objections ..

"No Kayla. I'm absolutely serious. Now you will be here all your free time.
  My decision is not spontaneous .. I've been watching you for a long time. For the whole month and during that time you received only 4 ratings "A" for drawing and physical education. This is not enough and my decision is final. "

I get from closet, cute onesie.

"This is your new uniform. Will you undress from this old college's uniform and your underwear or do I need to use force?"

Little-Cat-Pattern-Adult-Baby-Diaper-Lover.jpg

"You've lost your damn mind I'm not doing this!" she yelled stomping her foot.

She began to cry she was so nervous and frustrated and the door was open and she saw the nursery.

This woman is serious she thinks to herself.

"Please I'll do better I promise!" she begged wiping the tears away.

She was determined to keep her clothes on!

“Well, you left me no choice ...” I sighed.

I sat in the nearest chair and jerked Kayla's by the arm and laid her on my knees, with ass to the air.

I lifted Kayla's gray skirt and started spanked her bottom hard, with hand.

After only 10 spanks, her bottom turned bright pink. She sobbed and cried while lying on my lap, but I did not stop the punishment.

Slamming it another 10 times I stop.

"Now I'm waiting for you to be a good baby and undress your clothes, and lay down on the changing table or the next punishment will be worse .." I hissed threateningly.

"Too late you thought about studying. You should have thought earlier. And now your follow my order or the next flogging will be with an oar and you will be even more painful than now ..."

Kayla could’t believe she was about to get a spanking!  “No no I’m sorry please you can’t spank me!” She yelled her thong did little to protect her ass as the principal kept scolding her as she spanked her! Katie kicked her legs and begged crying like a newborn.. 

“Please no I can’t do this I’m not a baby.” She said sobbing clutching her clothes as she acted like her clothes were now her prized possession! 

I see that Kayla is still resisting me.

I grab the little oar and grab Kayla's by the arm another 5 times and spanked her ass hard with help oar..

"That was a warning punishment.." - I whisper menacingly in Kayla's ear - "do what I ordered. Now and quickly otherwise you will regret the consequences of your stubbornness .."

I watch Kayla take off her uniform and stay only in socks, a bra and panties ...

"Apparently you need mommy help." I said affectionately.

I grab Kayla in my arms and carried her, laying on the changing table, and use her straps to tie her to her ankles and wrists.

Then, with the help of small scissors, I strip Kayla's of the rest of the clothes and she lies on the table completely naked.

I take a black trash bag and collect Kayla's adult clothes from the floor, including the shoes and underwear that I removed from her.

Then I tie a knot on top of the bag and throw it in the trash bin.

“All say goodbye to your old clothes and your previous life. Now you will have a lot of changes in life,” I coo and put Kayla's in the mouth of the pacifier that I pulled out of one of the changing tables.

From the next I get items for changing the diaper: wet wipes, baby powder and a real baby diaper made to my order in a suitable size for Kayla's.

"Baby Kay-Kay get ready for your first diaper" cooing as if she is a real babygirl and tickle her chin.

“What no please!” She whines as she thought she was about to be sparked again.. Once she was on the changing table still sniffling.. “I’ll do anything just change your mind please!” She begged as she watched her throw her adult clothes in a bag.. “What are you doing with my clothes?”  Kayla moves her head back and forth trying to avoid the pacifier. when she saw the diaper she spit out the pacifier this was all setting in as she now knew this was all too real! 

"No-no. The baby should behave well. You don’t know how to hold on to your binky baby? Mommy will have to help you." I pick up the spit out pacifier's and put it back into Kayla's mouth and pass a couple of pink ribbons through the pacifier's flap, and then fix it with their help to Kayla's nape. Now it is impossible to spit out paci. From the baby's mouth comes only a mournful gurgle.

“Now let's get the diaper up,” I say.

I grabbed Kayla by the knees, lift her butt and straighten the diaper under her.

Then, using wet wipes, I wipe the bottom and pubis of Kayla's.

Generously sprinkling baby powder, I fix the Kayla's diaper on her hips ..

"Mmm baby smells so sweet and clean." with a coo I'm

Kayla’s blushing as this woman continues baby talking her and tickling her, Kayla’s babysat quite a bit and she would talk to the babies like she’s now being talked too. She lays there sucking he’d pacifier as she put in her mouth and now it was stuck to her clothes. Diaper this can’t be happening she thinks to herself! She closes her eyes as her legs are raised and she feels the diaper slid under her bottom It smells just like a baby diaper then the powder it’s coming all too real now as the room smells like  a nursery.. The new baby blushes embarrassed and humiliated beyond belief as the diaper is pulled tightly between her legs and each side taped in place.. Her jaw drops as she looks at herself back in diapers! 

“please I’ll be good I’m an adult not a baby! 
She cries behind her pacifier who knows what was heard. 

Kayla blushingly blushes at my actions. She says something through paci, but I pretend I don't understand her.

"Mmmm my sweet little baby is already trying to talk. It's so sweet." I said joyfully.
Then I alternately unhook her hands and forcefully put on her onesieLittle-Cat-Pattern-Adult-Baby-Diaper-Lover.jpg.8c089fb19990122febc66ae3dea6a148.jpg and again attach her wrists to the changing table.

I jerk the onesie over her body and fasten the buttons on her bib.

I wear baby gloves on Kayla's hands to reduce their use and mobility and booties on my feet.

Then she took a hair brush and spread Kayla's hair into two cute pigtails and weaved a white bow into each one.

“How sweet you were, my sweet baby,” I coo and bring a little snarl to “Kayla's so she appreciates my work,” “I wish I had thought of such a measure earlier.”

il_794xN.1854148126_szvx.jpg

71e4NuGwxRL._SL1500_.jpg

Kayla is mad how the stupid principal acts like she doesn’t know what she’s saying like she’s a real baby she was determined to yell as soon as her pacifier was out.. She just lays there as she is dressed just like a baby she was crying and embarrassed as she looked at her onesie and then she could’t believe it when her hands were incased in mittens she flexed her hands noticing she can’t move her hands anymore!  “please I’ll be good!” She cries as her new mommy coos at her as she does her hair... This nightmare has to end! She thinks to herself as she moves around and her diaper crinkles... I hope none of my friends see me like this! She thinks to herself..

”I’ll go to class and I won’t be late again!” She begs hoping to get her to change her mind! 

I'm finishing dressing Kayla's ..

"You haven’t understood the baby. I’m not going to hide you. Now I’m going to feed you, and after that I will call your babysitter's and we will take you to classes together. You are your babysitters to your classmates. And you will continue to attend classes, but now the place and college program will be different for you.
My farm manager called me. He said that the equipment for you has already been supplied and assembled in your class.
Now is the time to eat. I’ll be a bad mom if I let you go hungry. "I inform Kayla's

I unfasten the baby from the changing table and carry it to the high chair waiting for her.

I put Kayla's in a high chair and fasten her hands with a tray so that she does not bother me.

"Time yam-yam, time yam-yam" - I humming while preparing jars and baby bottles for babygirl.

adult-baby-high-chair-awesome-kids-high-chairs-buy-kids-high-chairs-line-at-best-prices-in-of-adult-baby-high-chair.jpg

Kayla spits out her pacifier

”Babysitters what no I—I can’t let anyone see me like this please I promise I’ll never be late again I’ll always go to class!” She cries real tears like a baby that she’s been made into... 

“Equipment what are you talking about!” Since she had no use of her hands with the stupid gloves and her booties are slick she was easily placed into the high chair.. 

kayla groans as she sees the baby food and baby bottle knowing it’s all for her! 

"It's too late baby. Get used to your new life and I don’t want to spoil the surprise. You will see everything myself soon" - I fill the baby bottle with warm milk and quietly throw two tablets there. The first is a strong diuretic that will make the baby wet the diaper, the second is a good laxative. I shook the bottle for a minute to dissolve faster.
Then I look at the stock of Gerber baby food jars. and read the composition out loud.

"Hmm. That means no sugar, no salt, only vegetables and water. - it's all just wonderful, so the baby will not have stomach problems," purred.

Then I put the bottle and jars on the tray in front of Kayla's.

“Let's agree baby. You obediently and without whims eat these two jars of tense peas and tense beef then in return the third jar will be banana puree for you.
If you’re acting up, I’ll feed you all this anyway, but by force, and then the third jar instead of bananas will be a mixed of Brussels sprouts and broccoli. choose the baby "cooing I am tying a plastic bib around the baby’s neck.

I open a jar of peas and stir the food with a baby rubber spoon, scoop out a little and bring it to the baby’s mouth.

"Come on. See the choo-choo train is coming. Open the tunnel" I purr with Kayla's like a baby and make her silly faces.

87927a.jpg

15102894.jpeg

900.jpg

isolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.jpg

bib-green-and-colourful-animals.jpg

Kayla sits there stuck in the highchair she continues to cry to herself as she can’t believe this is all happening... She watches as her new mommy prepares her lunch for her.. What am I going to do when everyone sees me like this what does she mean babysitters she thinks to herself... “That sounds gross please I’ve learned my lesson!” She says whining wanting out of her highchair so bad! She wants her old life back so bad! 

“No please I can’t eat that!” She looks at the baby bottle and baby food it’s real and she don’t know what to do.. Kayla’s eyes water as she knows she’s going to be eating that and now knowing she’ll have to be good so she could get the good baby food and not the nasty stuff.. she looks at the bib that’s being tied around her neck.. 

Kayla watches as she whips up the food with a baby rubber spoon and she makes faces once she dips the spoon into the food and brings it to her mouth she groans and frowns with the baby talk and the smell of the baby food.. 

Kayla turns her head trying to avoid the spoon! 

The first jar is strained peas. I draw green mass.

The baby turns her face away from the spoon in disgust.

I grab the baby by the nose and make her face look straight when she begins to suffocate due to lack of air, I quickly put a full spoon of baby food into her mouth, staining her cheek and lips, and until she wakes up, I quickly throw her head back to the top so that baby food slid the baby's throat and she could not spit it out.

"You have made sure of my strength baby. You will immediately obediently open your mouth for each spoon of baby food and get good baby food or you can continue to turn your face away and then you will get bad food that you don’t like. You understood me baby? " I say sternly.

I scoop the second spoon and again bring it to the baby’s mouth.

"Quickly opened your sweety mouth. Be nice babygirl's for your college mommy."

Kayla is shocked as the principal grabs her forcing her to look at it then she can’t breathe as the teacher holds her nose she gags as the taste hits her mouth and before she can do anything else the nasty food slides down her throat as her new mommy shows her how rough she can be and that she has no choice she’s eating that and there’s nothing she can do.. 

“Yes.” Kayla cries as the stuff is gross and she hated not being in control! 

Kayla opens this time hoping to get the banana baby food she just made a big step back to her second babyhood.. 

"That's what a good babygirly for mommy is," cooing, I'm feeding Kayla's baby food leftover with a rubber spoon. Between the bites, I let her drink milk from the bottle.
Something does not always fall into the mouth and green nutrition flows along her chin, making her face even more childish.

I take out my mobile phone and take a photo of her dirty face.

"Look how nice you are, cute, dirty little girl," cooing I showing Kayla's photo.

"Proceed to the second jar and you will receive a reward." I say then I open a jar of tense meat.