LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gaaaaaames

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a thought, am i the only person in the universe who thought gears of war sucked? i beat it in under 2 hours the day i bought it, it didn't offer any chalange on insane

Baby smokey - Yes I do remember the Odyssey2 consol my older brother had one, was the first one I ever played. Still remember the arguments my brother and me had when I wanted to play pac man ;) I would really love to add one to my collection in the next few years.

kittyclaire - Yes I think all those would have been before your time ;) apart from the amiga 500.

Got my ps3 this morning :):) and been playing sonic most of the day.

As I am sure everyone knows, you can download emulators to turn your pc into one of these early home computers to play the retro games for free.

Keep playing

Chloe

I think gears of war is one of the best games on the 360, played it to death, but once again everyone has diffrent preferences, for example i hate all sports games except for ken griffy jr for SNES

thats what everyone says, but if gears of war is the best game for the 360, i feel really bad for microsoft, i am willing to trade my 360 w/gears of war for a wii

Currently playing Twilight Princess (still... yes I know that was what I was playing last time we had a thread like this :lol:). I just have to find *everything*; all the heart pieces, poes, every little side quest, every last little thing :) I love all the Zelda series although I have to admit that the first two NES games aren't as much my cup of tea.

I too admit to mis-spending many of my university days in Mario Kart 64's battle mode :D Those were the days when I could glance at the map, flick a green shell off the top of Block Fort and sending flying into the backside of another player below... Those were the days :rolleyes: Smash Bros Melee, too... I can still hear that screaming Homerun zing noise now...

Ah Halo/Halo 2... Silent Cartographer on Legendary is just the best gaming experience to be had with 2-player co-op.... Assault on the Control Room isn't bad either. Halo 2 has it's moments and dual-wielding is seriously cool but it can't match Halo1...

I started out with an Amstrad CPC464 (anyone else have one of those?) waaaaay back and I've been hooked on games and programming ever since 26.gif

Currently playing Twilight Princess (still... yes I know that was what I was playing last time we had a thread like this :lol:). I just have to find *everything*; all the heart pieces, poes, every little side quest, every last little thing :) I love all the Zelda series although I have to admit that the first two NES games aren't as much my cup of tea.

I too admit to mis-spending many of my university days in Mario Kart 64's battle mode :D Those were the days when I could glance at the map, flick a green shell off the top of Block Fort and sending flying into the backside of another player below... Those were the days :rolleyes: Smash Bros Melee, too... I can still hear that screaming Homerun zing noise now...

Ah Halo/Halo 2... Silent Cartographer on Legendary is just the best gaming experience to be had with 2-player co-op.... Assault on the Control Room isn't bad either. Halo 2 has it's moments and dual-wielding is seriously cool but it can't match Halo1...

I started out with an Amstrad CPC464 (anyone else have one of those?) waaaaay back and I've been hooked on games and programming ever since 26.gif

i've got like everything with almost all zelda games, only links awakening is tough, i can't find the last heart piece:(

Oh geez, for alomst 2 years, WoW consumed my life. Before that, it was WC3 and that games expansion. Before that, it was Q2 and Q3. As consoles go, I started with the A B buttons on the NES and kept moving up and up. U, U, D, D, L, L, R, R, B, A, start :) Currently finishing up my WOW sub, still playing WC3 under the name poopy_diaper on the west server. Even got some D2 going. for current consoles, i got GC and love metroid and zelda for it. PS2 GH, GH2, FF12, GoW1 & 2, Bully, GTA:SA all take up some part of my time. XBX 360 and gears of war is the shit. got 2 DS, one for me, one for babygirl, cause she loves tetris and bubble bobble.

I thought it was U, U, D, D, L, R, L, R, B, A, start.

As to game i play. My conseol games have a tendency to change when ever I get bored with one and trade it in for another one. I play runescape as well. Can't complete one quest though. :angry: Stupid programers had to make so that you can't do it alone. :lol:

i've got like everything with almost all zelda games, only links awakening is tough, i can't find the last heart piece:(

It's years since I played it... I'll have to dig out my old Game Boy and see if it still works - it'd almost be like playing it anew... :)

I thought it was U, U, D, D, L, R, L, R, B, A, start.

As to game i play. My conseol games have a tendency to change when ever I get bored with one and trade it in for another one. I play runescape as well. Can't complete one quest though. :angry: Stupid programers had to make so that you can't do it alone. :lol:

what quest? and what is your name? maybe i can help or play together sometime:)

what quest? and what is your name? maybe i can help or play together sometime:)

The sheild quest. The one that is designed to force you to ask others for help. And No one will help me. My character name is Pyro_Insane2. I need some one in the Black Arms gang to help me so I can finish it.

I haven't loged on for a while though. I don't get on the computer until after 8:00pm now though.

Iam adicted to pc games i now 41 in my collection most resents manily played ones are command and conqoer3 and dawn of war winter assult.

I'm a dawn of war fan too, i also play tabletop warhammer 40,000, i play as Khorne(chaos) on tabletop, and saim hann (Eldar) in DoW, i use same name on DoW. i just picked up a Starcraft battlechest, so i be playing that for a while, but i be back to DoW soon, on pc i only play rts games, otherwise i play console games

• 2 weeks later...