LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats your favorate thing to do in/with a messy diaper

Most has been mentioned already. I like wearing it as long as possible, I like sitting down and then having it distributed everywhere up front.

I also like driving in poopy diapers. Did that so often, even pooped while driving already several times. And of course sleeping with a poopy diaper is the best of it. Waking up, sniffing under your blanket in the morning, realizing the smell in the entire room - priceless.

• Like 1

Sometime when I poop in my diaper I sit at my computer surfing Daily Diapers and Diapermates, chatting with people.  Other times when I poop in my diaper I do work around the house.  Cleaning up the kitchen, basement, other areas.  It's a nice feeling vacuuming the floors or cleaning up the house wearing a poopy diaper with plastic pants, feeling the load bump around inside your diaper or flattened out and stuck to your butt.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

My morning Little Kings diaper is wet and messy providing me with a soothing psychophysiological catharsis that is warm and squishy, perhaps second only to an orgasm, which I will also be experiencing soon while in my wet and poopie diapee. Today is 'Tinky Tuesday, yes I am a little stinky. Just sitting here wet, messy, squishy, relaxing before my day begins in my dirty diaper is one of my favorite ways to start the day. 

• Like 2
On 1/22/2020 at 11:53 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

We all know the best thing to do in a poopy diaper is to masturbate. I know I orgasm at a good solid poop, and it feels so good to fall asleep after a good diddle. Sleeping in a pooped diaper has to be the best. Roll around in bed and squish all over is just heavenly.

Yup. Same here.