LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie in the Middle East

Hi everybody! New to the forum, but not necessarily new to abdl. For a long time, I've loved the feeling of a fresh diaper on my bottom, but I've only recently began wearing again (4 days, nearly 24/7). Currently I'm an expat in Kuwait, so my diaper options are highly limited. Currently wearing Active plain diapers which probably aren't great, but it still feels nice to feel the embrace of a puffy diaper. Anyway, it feels amazing to know I'm not the only one who enjoys this unique lifestyle. It certainly helps with the self-consciousness of doing something so far from the societal "norm". I hope to learn lots & make new friends☺️

Welcome to DD. You do whatever you can, when it comes to what kind of diapers you can get. So, they might not be the best diaper to wear, but better than nothing. When I was young, I had to use towels and plastic bags for a diaper! Anyway, come on in, there’s lots of good likeminded people here. Come in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

18 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Welcome to DD. You do whatever you can, when it comes to what kind of diapers you can get. So, they might not be the best diaper to wear, but better than nothing. When I was young, I had to use towels and plastic bags for a diaper! Anyway, come on in, there’s lots of good likeminded people here. Come in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Thank you! So far they've held up pretty well. Though I'll keep a lookout for more popular abdl brands. White is pretty boring?. I might just have to stock up whenever I travel.

I must say, towels wrapped in plastic bags sounds like the stuff diaper nightmares are made of. I don't imagine they were very breathable?.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Again, it feels good to know I'm not alone in this?

Yes, stock up when you can! 
I was young when I did the towels and plastic bags, but it wasn’t so bad. I didn’t wear them for very long periods of time though, a few hours at most, when I knew no one would be home. On occasion, I wore them to bed. Back then, sometimes I’d wear several pairs of underwear, just to simulate a thick diaper feel. Wearing several pairs felt good, nice and snug, but the added pressure at the waistband was the hard part. Ouch! 

46 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Yes, stock up when you can! 
I was young when I did the towels and plastic bags, but it wasn’t so bad. I didn’t wear them for very long periods of time though, a few hours at most, when I knew no one would be home. On occasion, I wore them to bed. Back then, sometimes I’d wear several pairs of underwear, just to simulate a thick diaper feel. Wearing several pairs felt good, nice and snug, but the added pressure at the waistband was the hard part. Ouch! 

I can imagine the pain. Especially all that elastic pressing onto your bladder?