LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well hi my names Steven. I’m a Daddy. I’m from California (southern). I’m a photographer, work in child care with my mom. Currently self employed. But if my hobbies are video games, cooking and eating. About the ABDL unfortunately i don’t have a little to explore that witch and I have tried diapers before unfortunately I couldn’t wear them 24/7 due to the fact that’s I live with my family. Other than that come say hi ? good to be here

Hi and welcome to DD Steven. I know how hard it can be living with family, and being AB/DL. But, you can always come here, lots of likeminded people to share with. Well, explore when you can, have fun, and enjoy ! 

Hi steven,

You don't have to wear 24/7 to enjoy a diaper. It can be hard, trying to wear (and use?) them in peace when you still live at home or just with anyone that doesn't know. In fact, I would say that you shouldn't wear 24/7 for plenty of reasons. It's expensive, it's smelly and it's bound to get noticed. Now, most people won't be looking around, asking themselves; is that person wearing a diaper? No? How about that one? That one isn't either. How about that dude over there? oh, yea, he IS wearing a diaper!

That doesn't really happen. Even if someone were to notice, they would either pretend they didn't see anything, or they would say something mean. Suffice it to say, that anyone doing the latter isn't worth listening to.

Anyway, a good day to you!

Kingdark

Hello and welcome! It's always nice when someone new shows up. What video games do you like to play? Also, what do you like to cook? I enjoy CSGO a lot and I'm bake lots of sourdough bread.

Welcome again, and enjoy the SoCal weather because not everyone else is so lucky, lol,

Little Tomás

On 1/6/2020 at 1:48 PM, littleTomás said:

Hello and welcome! It's always nice when someone new shows up. What video games do you like to play? Also, what do you like to cook? I enjoy CSGO a lot and I'm bake lots of sourdough bread.

Welcome again, and enjoy the SoCal weather because not everyone else is so lucky, lol,

Little Tomás

I mostly play GTA, assassins creed, call of duty and any other game that catches my attention. Cooking I like to try making Asian food ??‍♂️

3 hours ago, Diaperboy1437 said:

I mostly play GTA, assassins creed, call of duty and any other game that catches my attention. Cooking I like to try making Asian food ??‍♂️

I make lots of Asian stir frys and fried rice. For the stir frys I just use a jar of sauce I like that I buy from Kroger. It tastes good every time and I don't have to worry about getting the amounts of spices wrong. My Asian friends have given me a few pointers that I used to up my fried rice game, but I'm still very much an amateur. However, it's an easy and tasty way to make lots of food that I can then eat for two or three days. Just keep working at it and you'll get better.