LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

9 hours ago, Cya said:

Another challenger has emerged for the battle for Lorrie!

Also, it's a shame that this region is such a backwater. If only they hand machines to help them process all these Littles. Also, and this is something that really made me think, if the Amazons know that a portal/rift brought in all of these people, shouldn't they be treating these new lost Littles like Portal Littles instead of native Littles? Seems like a diplomatic conflict may arise between this country and nations who hold Littles in a higher regard. 

So, what I envisioned was this region being a small City located on an island.(like NY but sooooo much smaller.)

Since the city is so small, I think they usually process Littles manually, and that typically isn't a issue.

---and the news Reece was watching was local news, therefore not super important or large scale. (I would imagine small blips like this happen periodically just because of the technology??)

Additionally, what I also envisioned was that the amount of Littles that actually came through the rift was something like 15-30

However, with the news of the rift opening up, lots of Amazons would most likely use this as an excuse to snatch up normal portal Littles, or take them to adoption Centers with the hopes of adopting them.

And logistically, it would be really difficult to calculate where all of them came from and send them back; this is a fairly local happening, so I imagined the authorities would try to keep most of it under wraps and from making big/global news or anything like that.

It's just easier for them to quickly sweep everything under the rug.

--at least that was my logic behind it!

Let me know if this actually makes any sense??

Because I do try to work out logistics in the backstory before I make another chapter--but I really do wanna know if it seems plausible ?

3 hours ago, Bonsai said:

I like how you have made El and Reece so different one from the other, the second one almost too emphatic and the first one preferring freedom for both herself and others, but both warm hearted. I can’t wait to see the triangle close and find out how the three of them eventually find a balance. 

Thank you ?? I was actually pretty worried about how people would react to the introduction of Reece lol

1 hour ago, littleTomás said:

I like where this story is heading.

:)♥️

3 hours ago, Nicole Kolibri said:

Now the time has come ... with Reece we now have the second potential applicant.
Or isn't it? :67_EmoticonsHDcom:
To Reece ...
I think she will find her salvation as a "Little" supervisor.
Why i am think so?
You brought them into play, and then basically took them out of the game again.

I belive, you will bring one or two characters more into this story.
Also because, you still have not brought, two character traits into play.
namely the e ... player
and
the s ... player
That keeps the tension up for me ...

Meanwhile the Dr. and Samantha, are still in of the race for me. (ca. 50% chance)
Reece maybe 20% chance ...
During Elenor only 10% chance have.
For Elenor applies ... small mistakes are often punished harshly in life.
First think then act!

But the biggest chance for all charcters is ...
Obviously more than enough Little's have arrived!
That can make all happy.

If you would ask me who it should be ... then I have a very clear opinion ...
And this character has not arrived yet ...

good work, it remains exciting for me.

Glad you're enjoying the ride ☺️☺️

5 hours ago, kirababy said:

slowly building towards something...or maybe a couple of things.

Big things are comin' for sure! 

8 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Woah, yet another twist down this here rabbit hole! I was so excited to see there was a new chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Thank you so much ☺️?

• Like 1

She attempted to bite the Nurse. Depending on her viewpoints, that just may necessitate teeth removal. After all they don't want to send out a biter for adoption. Especially for a mother who will be breastfeeding.

Of course, they need to examine her oral health as well and her hearing/vision.

• Like 1