LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"I have a close friend Anna-Bet. We became friends in college. We love each other and I hid it from you.

She live in a hostel, she had a long vacant place when her neighbor graduated. She invited me to her for a long time. The most important thing is that she will not dress me like a stupid doll "I’ll leave today if you don’t give me my former life."

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You said that you are seventeen years old" I say to my daughter very angry "than why don't you behave like a seventeen years old girl instead a three year old girl? For example I shouldn't say you that you have to care the house while I not at home because you would arrive alone to understand it" then I add "but because you behave like a toddler girl I have other choice treat in this way accordingly" 

I angrily stared at the landscape that flickers outside the windows.

"Interesting. I'll calm down for now. I want to see how far you will go... Did you say something about the store. I hope we go to "Viktoria's Sekret"? This stupid Stephanie threw out my underwear that I bought there and gave it to me .." and I point to the diaper "and yet do you have something to cover up this shame while we go to the store?"

I drive to the adreess that Mrs Stephanie noted me down then I park the car and I get out from the car before get my daughter out taking her hand and bringing her to the shop.

It's a big shop with very much over sized baby items, I didn't know about a shop like this. I go to the cash desk where a man receive me. 

"good morning" I greet him taking a paper where I wrote a list that the Mrs. Stephanie gave me "I need to some things for my daughter: first of all I need to diapers" 

"please follow me" she said me

I see that we drove up to some big store.

We go in the sliding door and I can’t believe it. This is just a supermarket for big babies, where everything from pacifiers to cribs was sold.
  "Mom, you can’t be serious? I won’t wear diapers. This is stupid. What will my friends say? What will Anna-bet say? I will never wear diapers, voluntarily."

"I already explained you that you proved me that you don't deserve to be treated like a big girl" I answer you "I don't care what your friends will say about, and I decided that you will wear it willy-nilly" I say you not believing to success to holding you" I say you while the trader guide us to a changing table big as a kitchen table next various shelves full of diapers pack

"can I know the size of the young lady?" he asks to me 

"I haven't Idea" I answer him 

"not problems!" He said approaching to the changing table and giving some pat on it "come on little girl" he said smiling

"you need to rules and this is one of the new rules " I say you firmly "now lay down or I will add this to the punishment that I will give you at home" when I look the man that open the clips in the groin of her baby onesie and untape her diaper opening it in the middle of the shop and removing it "this is a size 8 he said before take her ankles and and rise it up to put the diaper under my daughter's butt, then he put her ankles down and close the diaper on her groin taping it. 

"I think that it's strict" I say when he finishes 

"sorry but I have not changing room because I work with the "adults associations for re-education of problematic underage. AARPU" the same that opened the "happy Stork" I explained you "in my opinion here or enywhere else doesn't change" I say you taking to a diaper of a larger size and starting to untape her diaper diaper again. 

"sorry it wasn't my intention embarrass the baby girl" the employer said ironicly before close the clips in her groin and and offering to the girl a help to get of to the changing table. 

"the size 8 is too strict then you need of the size 9" the main said me  showing much trend of diapers and recommending me about the best trend in his opinion. 

I chose a trand that seem me good and I ask him other thing between baby wipes and creem. I ask him about the depilatory cream that Mrs Stephanie recommended me. 

Finally, the humiliating fitting of the diaper ends. And mom finally chose the diapers for me. In appearance, they were somewhat reminiscent of Huggis, only a little larger, but with the same design.

Mom asked about other accessories for changing the diaper, and I heard a rumor: "depilation cream? Why is it for her." I think to myself I decided to watch my mother’s other purchases ..

The man brings me to a shelf with much cream tube explaining my how I have to use it, then I put it in my basket with the other things and I ask him about baby clothes and he bring me in an area with very much baby clothes oversized I chose a much clothes between a baby onesie that seems a tiger and one that seems a doggie. 

"Its can be a good pajama" I say to my daughter after I misure it to eye "yes it should be of your size" I say putting it in the chest. 

"if you prefer wear it to go to daycare it's okay" I say you looking for some clothes else. I see a pretty short light blue dress with puffled sleeves and I fall in love then after check the size on my daughter I put in the chest with other dress and overalls. Then I go next a wall with a very big shelf with much strollers. I like one black and pink. 

Mom is not listening to me. She buys a set of pajamas and a baby’s nightgown. After we go to the department with prams ..

"Mom? What does this mean? A stroller? Have you seriously? I haven’t been in a stroller since infancy. I have been able to walk and run for a long time. I don’t need it at all .." I tell my mom looking as she chooses a baby stroller between black and pink ..

"but maybe it's better not" I say thinking that my daughter can be too heavy for me "can I look some car seat?" I ask to the man he said yes and he bring me to the department dedicated to its showing me various models I chose one rose and Grey "could you help me to install it in my  car?" I ask him and he consent. "I would like have a crib and a changing table too. Have you only this models?" I as him

"No lady" he say giving me a catalogue "you can choose from this and call the number in the back of this to order it. 

"OK thanks" I said him while I go with him to the cash. 

I thank God that she did not find a suitable stroller, crib and a changed table, but my joy is premature. Since the employee gives a catalog of goods that are not in the store and everyone will bring us ..

"Mom please, I don’t want these things baby. Wake up, I'm too adult for them." I pray I see a huge selection of cribs with mobils and a light organza to protect babies from sun light.

I ignore my daughter before pay all with my VISA. Than the shopkeeper help me with the car seat and I go to my car where he installed it.

"now on the car seat!" I say to my daughter but when she objects I give a spank in her thigh

All purchases are bought ...

Delivery of large items is scheduled for tomorrow.

I'm going after mom. She loads the purchased goods into the trunk, and a center employee helps her install the baby's seat in the car in the back seat.

"Mom, but I drive only in front, I try to get away from the car, but my mother slammed me on the thigh and I had to sit in the baby's seat.

It turned out to be softer than usual and with much more belts ...

“Mom, I look stupid at this. I want to sit in front ..” I whimper.

"No!" I just  tell my daughter before I get behind the wheel and turn on the engine to drive home. I drive in silence ignoring my daughter's protests and whims. Soon we get home, I open the car door and i'm going to get my daughter down and take her to the front door and opening it. 

"Get inside!" I tell her before unloading the stuff from the car and entering the house

"Well!" I say laying all the stuff I bought on the floor and going to pick up my daughter. 

I am a teenage girl sitting in the back seat, in the seat for babies, fastened tightly with straps.

I silently look at the flickering landscapes and do not guess what will happen to my life further.

We arrive home and I silently enter the house.

"I will not put up with infant life. I go to my room now. I pack my things and go to Anna-Beth."

"You know? I'm very tired of you tantrums" I say you angryly "you can't do all you want. Your actions has consequences and it's time that you learn it. With good or bad" I say you "now stay here and think about it!" I say closing the door of your room "I hope that let it be enough to make you think although I doubt considering how stubborn she is. 

Mom scolds me. But I do not listen.
The most important thing is I. Finally I am in my room.

First thing I take off myself onesie
and tear off the diaper it all flies to the far corner of the room. I finally put on my favorite thong and bra: "God is finally normal underwear. I missed them so much."

Next, I put on a blackened mini skirt and a beautiful blouse.

Then I pack some of my things into my suitcase but the door to my room is locked.

"I did not change my mind. I am ready to leave if you will behave normally with me mom, and not like with a stupid baby. Open the door now!" I scream