LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

They didn’t seem to hear me. Mrs. Stephanie took off my pants and panties and my first reaction was a desire to hide behind, but I couldn’t do it with my hands tied.
"Stop this humiliation. It's such an absurdity. Untie me please." I ask with tears

Suddenly I feel cool on my pubis and ass. And then my bottom sank down to something very, very soft.

The "diaper" flashed through my mind. I looked down and saw that my ass was encased in a thick diaper ..

This is like a nightmare that does not end at all ..

"Let me go, please." I ask with a plea in my voice

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"what do you think about a little bit o cream on your butty" I ask you while I take  a tube of cream and squeezing a little bit on my fingers before start to spread it on your private parts more gently "I don't want that this little girl had a diaper rash " I say before close the diaper on your groin and taping it. 

I go to take a pink baby onesie for the new girl and I return to her 

"now I will unlock the belt that lock you on the changing table" I say you before take the clasp "as I easily tape your diaper I easily can untepe it for another spanking" 

(Sorry. I’m just traveling by train and there are problems with the Internet. Do not worry.)

I see the infant clothes that Mrs. Stephanie puts on me. The pain in the ass reminds me that you should not soprativalsya and I obediently give my hands to Stephanie dressed me onesie ..

"Please. Why are you doing this? I don’t want to wear these clothes. Return MY clothes. At least a bra and thong. I'm already an adult, not a baby. Well, please." I ask.

I wait with fear for what will happen to me next ..

"dear little girl" I answer her sighing "to be an adult it's necessary behave like an adult. And an adult don't do a bullshiy every quarter of an hour. 

And about the clothes you have to wear these. Because it's the daycare rules" 

She said taking a pink pacifier and putting it in Charlotte's mouth" before close the clips in her groin. 

"ok" I said sticking the pacifier to your onesie with a safety pin before taking you on my arms and putting you on the floor "now play with the other toddlers" I say you going to seat down on a chair to look you and the other "babies". 

I get a nipple again and attach it to my clothes. Now getting rid of her is harder.

They take me to class with other children.

"I do not want to communicate with anyone."
I get to my feet and go to the far corner and look out the window of the neighborhood to understand how you can escape from this place ...

"I'm here by six or seven months for pick pocketing" the girl said to Charlotte showing her fingers moving "all I need is that you distract Mrs. Stephanie for a bit the time for me to steel her card for the magnetic lock. 

I will say you later the rest of the plain" Cloe explained to her new partner in escape. 

Mrs. Stephanie hear on of her children crying and approached her to discover what happened

"oh baby what's happened?" she said rising the girl up and noticing that her diaper was wet "oh. First changing time" she hummed bringing her to the changing table not noticing that Chloe was approaching her and putting a hand in her pocket before step away to the play area. Main time Mrs Stephanie was laying down Charlotte on the changing table and opening the clips on her groin before untape her diaper and open it. 

"um... Don't worry honey! Mrs. Foster will recommend to your mommy a good solution for this hairs" I say touching her public hairs before take some wipes and start to clean her private area. 

I lie and cry until Mrs. Stephanie arrives. I nod to Chloe and give a sign to action and hope that she managed to steal a card from the door.

They carry me to the changing table ...

She said something about my hair.

"What are you talking about? I don’t want to lose them. I don’t need to take this away from me. Please. I’ll be good, but don’t take my maturity away," I ask.

Mrs. St:

When I finish to clean her I take her ankles and rise her up to clean her butty, before take one clean diaper and with a little tiger printed on the front and I open it then I take her for ankles again and I rise her to put it under her butty before take a bit of cream and spread it on her little butterfly and butty. Then I close the diaper on her groin and I tape her diaper and the clips on her groin. 

"then now you are nice and clean" I say helping her to get down from the changing table. 

I am lying on the changing table and closing my eyes with humiliation I feel that Stephanie is changing my diaper, as she wipes my pussy from the urine with wet wipes .. I let out a little moan of pleasure, but she quickly fixes the diaper.

After the fresh diaper was on me, I went up to Chloe and said quietly: "I hope this humiliation was not in vain. Have you taken the card?"

Chloe:

"of course!" I say showing it at you now we will seat down next her door an we pretend to play until Mrs. Stephanie will be distracted. When it will be the moment I will open the door and we will get out from this place" 

I wait for the moment and I unlock the door open and getting out with Charlotte.

"Now we will go to the stairs" I say her "we have to be fast". We run down to the stairs. 

"hurry up! We are almost arrived!"I incite Charlotte but when we are arrived to the ground floor a few meters from the entrance door the door of the headmaster'office open and we found Mrs. Stephanie in front of us. I improvisely wet my diaper paralized from the fear. 

I look at the piece of plastic in Chloe’s hand with joy. With a sinking heart, I watch how she passes them through a magnetic lock and a green signal lights up.

I do not have to beg twice.

I get on my feet and try to run, with a bulky diaper, it doesn’t work out well.

There is just a little bit left before the exit ... The last corridor, but suddenly the door opens and Mrs. Stephanie first comes out and Mrs Foster in a second ..

I feel like I'm in trouble with my ass ..

I fell to the floor in the fetal position and cried: "I want to go home ..."

Mrs. Stephanie: "Are you going somewhere?" I ask to the two girls with a angry look before take Chloe, seat on a beach next the headmaster's door office, unbutton the clips in the groin of her baby onesie and after she pulled down her diaper i started to spank her very hard. 

Isabel: "for your punishment I will think when will be at home" I say you seriously "now we have to run errands. I will punish you when we will be at home" 

"No! I never said that we was going to the psycologist and I'm serious about it" I say you firmly "I had signed you in this place because I have totaly lose the controll of the situation! You don't listen me and you do all you want. I evidently did some mistakes bringing you up but maybe in this way I can remedy" 

Than i take your hand and i bring you to the exit door and to our car "now we have to buy somethings and then we will go to house where I will punish you for have tried to escape" 

I opened my mouth to listen to what my mother told me.
I climb into the car and sit in the front seat and suddenly I noticed that I still have a pacifier hanging on my clothes, I tear it off in disgust and throw it away.

"Mom, aren't you serious? You can't do this to me. I’ve grown up already. Tell me you were joking or I’ll leave home. Today."

I see that you are a tantrum and I ignore it "where do you think to go?" I ask to you "you think to have very much friends but those that you invited yesterday evening are not your friends. I bet that they don't even remember about you" I say you trying to remain calm while I'm driving my car.