LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm happy that you liked it" I say you smiling when I finish to eat before get up from the chair and take pick you up on my hip "what do you think about a little nap now? i think that you could be a little tired because today many things happened" I ask you bringing you to your room and laying down on your bed, then I take a diaper and i seat on your bed down before take your ankles and rise them up to put the diaper under your butty, then i spread a little bit of cream on your groin and but before close the diaper on it and tape it "do you want paci too?" i ask you going to take the pacifier from the daycare's baby onesie and going to rinse it before returning to you and approach it o your mouth.

Once again, I thank my mom for a delicious dinner.

She picks me up and carries me to her room.

I lie there and feel like my pubis is smeared with cream and how my ass is sinking into an incredibly soft pillow ..

“Diaper.” Flashed through my mind.
  Then mom said something about paci. I decided to be a good girl and opened my mouth.

I felt a light bulb pacifier fill my mouth ..

To my surprise, I begin to suck it for comfort.

"what a good girl I have here" I say seatting down on the bed when my daugter take the pacifier before caress her head and stomach "maybe i would search some stuffed roy for you. do you like the idea?" I ask to my daughter lay down next her and cuddling her starting to sing a lullaby for her.

I wait for you fall in a sleep then I'll leave on the bed and I go to take my cellular and I call my brother to ask him to come here to disassemble Charlotte's room so that assemble the new things it's easier. I ask him to come this afternoon, for tonight Charlotte can sleep in my bed with me I think. 

"I had a nightmare.
That I came to school. I was not allowed to go to school and was told that my place was in kindergarten, and then other girls grabbed me, ripped off my clothes and put a diaper on me and forced me to stand on all fours at the blackboard and laughed at me .. " - I cry snuggling up to my mother and remember far forgotten childhood feelings. The warmth of the mother’s body.

"don't worry!" I say cuddling you "You don't have to go to school for a while, so your classmates will never discover what we are doing" I'm very happy that she is showing her self in this way. She is my little girl and I would do everything to protect her. 

I put you seat on a chair and I open the fridge to take a jar of jam with blackberries And a brick of milk, then I take a jar of nesquick, I put three teaspoons of it in a glass and I pour the milk in the glass before put it in the microwave to cool it, maintime I prepare the sandwich for her my daughter. 

I sit on the chair. While mom is preparing me a snack. She gives a glass of cocoa and a couple of baby's cookies. While I eat them dangling legs. Mom is making me a sandwich.

And I eat it all with appetite. and suddenly I feel that the diaper is wet ... by myself.

"Mom .. I'm very ashamed. But I'm wet," I say, blushing with shame

I come to to take you on my arms but the doorbell ring

"they must be your uncles" I say you "I called them to disassemble your old bedroom to make room for your new bedroom" I explane you rising you up on my hip and going to open the door "don't worry I will change you in my room if you prefer, in this way uncle Carl willn't see us. OK?"