LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I decide to talk with  Charlotte with calm because I want she understand this very well. 

I knock on her door before getting into her room

"do you remember two years ago?" I ask you seating down on your bed "We was so close-knit but since your father got away with his lover our relationship its completely changed. I don't know what to do you think about but It's not yours or mine fault. He chosed to leave suddenly  leaving us I never forced him and I never kick out him" I say you with a tear in my eye "I suffered so much and I know that you suffered too when he get out but now I need to restart. We need to restart!" 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that for the first time Charlotte listen me, maybe this time I success to find the right words. 

"I think that the best thing to do is throw the past behind us and start over. And this is a good opportunity to fo it... Literally!"

"I want restart with you!" I say her searching to let me understand by her "I realized that I didn't gave you the attention that you need as because I was suffering as because you've locked yourself specially in my respects. I want try to repear our relationship and I refuse the idea that it's later for it"

I'm so happy that I burst out to cry hugging you very hard, I would want keeping you in my arms forever I stay in this way for at least twenty minutes. 

"please wait me here" I say going to take the things that I bought before return in her room with a diaper pack and all I need for diaper changing "can you lay down please?" I ask her putting the diaper next her on the bed. 

"it's not a torture!" I say you gently opening the diaper and put it under your butty before take the hair removal cream and open the box to take the leaflet to read it carefully "maybe it's better if we use it this evening before the the bathy" I say you closing your diaper on your groin and taping it, before caress your stomach "come on the living room" I say you rising you up on my hip and bringing you. 

I smile when when Charlotte put her arms around my neck and do some caress on her back. She is less weight than I thought then for me carry her to the living room before seat down on a armchair. 

"now I have to punish you because you tried to escape from the daycare" I say I putting you on my knees and pulling your diaper down before give you ten hard spanks. When I finish I put you seat on my knees again to cuddle and consular you. 

Mom brings me to the living room. He sits in a chair and puts me on his knees. "EEP!" I cried out loudly, feeling the first slap on my buttock, and then my painful cries were heard at every slap. "Oh, oh! Hey! Ohhhh!" I screamed, kicking slightly in pain. "Please - oh! Sorry! Ahh!" I breathed out, quickly dissolving in tears. My face burned with embarrassment when she cried. What if someone sees me like that? I felt like a little kid again when her mother spanked her for being naughty.

Then mom hugged me.

“Why are you doing this? I refused to leave. I agreed to infancy, and you punished me,” I sobbed.

"this is because you tried to escape from the daycare" I explane you "punish you when you get wrong and don't let yourself get away with is very important. But because you  willingly accepted  the new education I went lightly" I explaine you caressing your hair and kissing your forhead before checking your diaper. 

"Ok sweetie! Let's go to take a bathy" I say rising you on my arms,  taking all the necessary and bringing you to the bathroom where I start to fill the bathtub with warm water. When it's pretty full I close the tap and I check the water temperature before untape your diaper that's still clean, then I rest it on the sink before help you to get in the tube and start to wet you. 

"don't worry ducky!" I say with a smile "I am your mother and I could never do anything inappropriate to you" I say starting to wash your hair very carefully before take the the shower siphon  and starting to rinse your head. When I finish I take a soft sponge and I pour a bit of foam bath in it before start to wash your body gently "this is only because this is the first time" I explane you "soon you'll get used to it and you won't even notice anymore"

I silently inflate but let mom wash me ...

When she finally starts to clean my pussy, I can not restrain myself and make a sexy moan of pleasure when a soft sponge touches my intimate details ..

"I said that I wanted to clean myself up there myself ... I'm an adult and I have desires. You must understand," I breathed

I ignore her moan and I finish to wash her, then I take the hair removal cream and I open the tube spreading a little bit on my fingers and I start to spread it on your pubic hair "now we have to wait that the cream takes effect" I say you "main time you would feel a kind of burning but it's temporary" I explay you. I wait for five minutes and I take the shower syphon and I rinse you removing the cream and the hair leaving your skin smooth ans soft. I rinse your pubic area to make sure that there are not residues of cream and I get you out from the tub. 

Mom finishes washing me.
I have to endure when mom washes my privat parts .. or the soles of my feet.

Then she puts the cream on my pubis. He is waiting. And when mom rinses off the cream, my hair is removed.

Now I'm with a completely smooth pussy.

"What else do I have to endure?" I think to myself, while mom dries me with a towel, like a little girl.

I take my daughter and I take the clean diaper bringing her to her room and laying down on her bed. I noticed that her groin is a little red then I take a bit of cream and I spread on it "maybe is better if it takes a bit of air before diaper you" I say putting a light blu t-shirt on you. 

We are going back to the bedroom. Mom talks about redness on the pubis.

"This is the effect of the cream. Finish dressing me already and I'm hungry. I want to eat."
I'm glad that my mother put on me a regular blue T-shirt, and not one of those terrible dresses that she bought in the store ..

"but if I diaper you now it can worsen" I explay you raising you on my arms bringing you to the kitchen "maybe I should buy a high chair too" I think my self before seat you down on a chair and going to to open the fridge. 

"she had a very tiring day, maybe something that she likes very much can putting her in a good mood " I think to myself before take a pan of minced meat "would you like the hamburger?" I ask her. 

"Do you want me to be completely covered by nothing? Just a T-shirt? I'm embarrassed .."

But mom doesn’t listen to me. She carries me to the kitchen and puts me in a chair ..

She asks me about a hamburger and my mouth is drooling.

"Do whatever you want.
Yes, I want a hamburger or maybe a few and a big glass of cola. "I say with a smile.

"don't worry!" I say you "It's just me here. You don't need to be embarrassed" while take a grid and start to turn the cook on before start to prepare the hamburgers and fries. When it's all ready I set the table and I put an two hamburger with a bit of fries in a plastic plate for Charlotte before prepare plate  for me.