LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Charlotte Allen was a wild sixteen year old girl with long brunette hair, hazel eyes, a very stubborn attitude. Despite her mother's warnings she had thrown another party and was now passed out on the couch. To make matters worse the house was a mess, she was drunk, and the couch was soaked from her having an accident. Charlotte was only wearing a wet white t-shirt and some very skimpy black panties even though her mother disapproved of such panties.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Charlotte Allen. I am 16 years old. I have long blonde hair and green eyes.

I am in high school, but I like to disorderly.
I stopped listening to my mom a long time ago. I do the opposite of what she tells me.

So the last time she forbade me to have a party while she was late at work.

But I bought a lot of beer, ordered pizzas and invited friends.

In the end, without cleaning the room, I fell asleep in the middle of the mess. I wanted to sleep only 15 minutes, but I overslept even before mom came and didn’t even wake up when she entered the room ..

I'm Isabel and I live alone with my daughter Charlotte with wich i have very much problems because she doesn't want listen me and this makes me so angry! Today I am very tired by my work because I did the night turn and I want only get home and go to sleep but I find my house that seems a battlefield. It's the third time in this month that it happens and this is the drop that overflows the vase. Then I go to the take some big bag and I go to her and when she wake up I give it to her. 

"Charlotte now you clean this place!" I say you with more anger "I want it to shine like a mirror!" then I go to make a cup of tea for me 

I am lying in a half-hangover state and I hear my mother's voice through a dream.

I rubbed my eyes with my hands .. She said something about cleaning ..

I looked around. There was a mess around. empty beer cans and chips and pizza boxes.

"I'm not a cleaner. And in general, it hurts me for a year. I'll take it all away. Maybe. But tomorrow." I declare to my mom and go to my room

"you did this mess and you put it back!" I said firmly "now I have enough!" I say before go to the kitchen to take a tea cup hoping that it help me to calm down. Then I go to control the mail box and between the letters there are one among the letters there is a particular one. It was pastel pink and light blue and it was decorated with childish motifs. 

Isabel, intrigued, decided to open and read the contenute:

"do you have a problematic child or teenager? The Happy stork Daycare will resolve your problems. Call us or send us an email for an appointment" 

At the bottom of the letter there was a telephone number and an email address. 

I call the number in the letter hoping to have some more information about the letter that I received. 

"hallo" the a woman answered "I'm Stephanie Foster the secretary of the Happy Stork. How can I help you?" 

"hello. My name is Isabel Allen. I received a letter from your institute about difficult teenagers and I wanted more information" I said her 

"yes it's a program for the rieducation of difficult children and teenagers" she explain "What do you think about come here for more explanations? The principal is free right now"

"OK. Thanks good by" I say before go to in my daughter room 

"Charlotte!" I say while I get in her room before take a light pink skirt and a clean Tshirt from a drawers together with a pair of clean white panties 

"Take you a shower! we have to get out!" 

I'm going to take a shower.
I wash myself thoroughly.

I go out of the bathroom and see what my mother has prepared for me.

"What is it? I don’t wear and don’t wear it."

I wear red lace underwear. Black jeans and a black sweatshirt.
"This is my style."
I grabbed my hair with two hairpins.
"Where are we going mom?"

Isabel looked the clothes that her daughter was wearing and sighed, she she wanted that for almost this time she had a sober look but she didn't want to say anything about. 

"we have an appointment" Isabel said to Charlotte getting out to the house and going to take the car. 

I hide a giggle for your ironic joke, I had always appreciated her humor, but I want remained serious. 

"not Charlotte!" I answer her "maybe psichologists are not able to help us then I want try with another approach" I say getting start the engine and driving to the adress. 

"we are arrived!" I say when we are in front of an iron gate with an Iron Stork on the top beyond wich we can see a big playground. I press the intercom's button and I wait for someone answer me:

"good morning! I'm Isabel Allen I talked with Stephanie Foster about an appointment with the headmaster. 

"come on!" the voice said opening the gate

I take my daughter hand and I bring her to the building 

I don't answer and I wait for someone one come to open the door for me, then a woman a little younger than me come to open me. She is a high woman with black hair and green eyes. 

"good morning. Are you Isabel Allen?" she asked me 

"yes I am" I answer her 

"I'm Stephanie Foster you talked with me some minutes ago" she said offering me her and that I shake "the headmaster are waiting you" she said me. 

"Charlotte! Don't be rude!" I say to my daughter "I'm sorry for her rudeness" I apologize to Mrs. Foster "I didn't manage to give her a good education" 

"don't worry" Mrs Foster said ignoring the girl "we are here to help you. Come on!" she said us bringing us to the headmaster office and knocking on the door. 

"come in!" the head master said and Mrs Foster said us to get in. 

I take my daughter and I bring her into the headmaster's office. 

I come in principal's office and I meet a young woman if around forty years old, who tells me to seat down. 

"Stephanie can you bring the little girl on one class while we talk?" 

"of course!" I said taking the girl's weight and bringing her out of the office. 

I go into the director’s office and am going to listen to what she says. As a woman sitting at a table says that I need to be removed from the office. And Stephanie comes up to me and grabs me on my hand and lead to exit from office.
I was surprised at her strength.
"Hey, let me go immediately. You've all gone crazy. I'm not a little girl. I’ve been many years and I can go on my own." I scream indignantly.

"ok" Stephanie said to the young girl showing her hand "give me your hand" she said before bring her out of the office

"you are sixteen years old. Right?" Stephanie asked to the girl "then your class is at the third floor. Come on!" she said bringing her to the stairs and starting to upstairs. When Stephanie and Charlotte arrived to the third flat Mrs. Stephanie stopped in front of a door with an electronic lock and opened it with a magnetic card inviting thr girl to get in the classroom. 

The classroom was a classic daycare classroom with a soft carpet on the floor, the walls decorated with Disney cartoons pictures and various boxes for toys on the floor next a wall. 

At a corner there was a changing table big as a coffee table with diapers and and all necessary for diapers changes. But the thing that can impress only one was the fact that the guest of that daycare teen boys and teen girls who wore a blue or pink big baby onesie that hidden an evident diaper. 

Mrs. Stephanie’s grip makes me bruise. Not wanting to endure the pain anymore. I have no choice but to obediently follow her.

She asked me about age.
“You can assume that I’m not 16. In a month I’ve got a birthday so I’m almost 17 years old,” I muttered angrily.

We stopped at one of the doors and Stephanie opened it. A classroom opened in front of me, but it looked more like a nursery, but there were teenagers in it like me in diapers and onesie.

"Is that a joke? What a crazy house this is. I'm not a fucking kid. I'm leaving here right now!" I shouted

"stop!" Mrs. Stephanie said taking her hand "be a good girl or I will punish you" she said to the young girl but because she didn't listen me I haven't other choices but punish her. Than I seat down on a chair and I put the girl on my knees before pull down her pants and panties. 

"this isn't panties suitable for you!" I say before start to spank the girl very hard until her bottom is red like a tomato "will you be a good girl now?" I say her waiting for give her some other spanks. 

Meanwhile  Isabel and Mrs Foster was talking about the details for Charlotte's enrollment to the daycare. 

Charlotte felt a tingle of cold fear zip down her spine at Staphanie's sigh and follow-up words. "Wh-what are you going to do to me?" she asked, scared and nervous. "Ahh!" Charlotte cried out when mrs Staphanie grabbed her arm with a strong grip and pulled her over to a nearby chair. The girl was confused as she was lain over the woman's lap, wondering what was going on. She wriggled and kicked but couldn't get away. She suddenly stopped all her thrashing when she was shocked by the first slap on her bottom. She gasped. "EEP!" Charlotte yelped loudly, then made pained cries for every spank. "Ow, ow! Hey! Owww!" she yelped, kicking her legs slightly in pain. "Please - ow! Sorry! Ahh!" she gasped out, quickly dissolving into tears. Her face burned with embarrassment as she cried. What if someone were to see her like this? She felt like a little child again, when her mother would spank her for being naughty.

"now will you be a good girl?" Mrs. Foster before she said before bring her to the changing table again "come on please!" the woman said while a forty four years old woman who wore a light blue kindergarten teacher uniform "I'm on it" she said to Mrs Foster 

"OK Elizabeth!" Stephanie answered her before return to her office. 

"are you ready for Diappy?" Mrs Elizabeth asked to smiling to Charlotte. 

"You are all nuts. I’m given a toilet training. I don’t need those damn diapers. You don’t have the right to do this to people. I will appeal to you in a human rights court." I say with fury. I pull the belts that are tied to the table, but they tied me too tight ..

"Let me go, please, and I will not tell anyone about you."

I ignore your protests and entreaties  before remove your pants and panties 

"now we will get your little flower all clean" I say, talking you like if you are a toddler girl, taking some wipes and cleaning your private parts then I take your ankles and I rise its up before clean you butt. Then I take one diaper with three little monkey that plays on the front and I open it rising you for the ankles again and putting it under your butt.