LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comply (Complete!)

In a weird turn of events, we have a huge backlog of stories to post. o_o  So we are posting this story and another concurrently.  Please check them both out!

This is an S&P story written in a more conventional style (similar to Twist of Fate/Renee's Regression/Midnight Safety), which means we don't have any colors!  This story is complete and available on our Patreon if you don't like waiting for things! ^_^ Please consider supporting us.

--------------

Disclaimers: oral, wetting, diapers, messing, blackmail, non-consent, mind control, hypnosis

--------------

Comply
By Sophie & Pudding

Chapter One

"Jude Marchelli?"

I looked up at the sound of my name.  The receptionist was a cute girl.  Brunette, about my height.  She wore tinted lip-gloss and spent a lot of time on her eye-shadow.  I wondered if she was dating anyone...

I got up and followed her motions to the front desk.

"We don't have a release of services on file,” she told me. “Could you sign here?"

"Oh, uh, sure..." I skimmed the paper.  The header read "Marsville Urgent Center" in bold letters.  It was the closest thing this town had to a real hospital.  Two stories, an eastern wing, and an emergency room.  Good enough for most situations.  I signed my name and passed the paper to the receptionist, reading her name-tag.  Melanie.

"So.  When do you get off?" The double entendre was intentional, but I brushed it off like an accident. "From work, I mean."

"Do you always try to pick up women who have your detailed medical history in front of them?" she retorted.

I blinked twice in the time it took me to realize she was burning me. Wow. Just. Wow. What was the first that could be in there? I forced a smile, gathered my swagger, and shrugged her off.

"I got nothing to hide, cutie."

"Except your wet sheets when you were.... how old were you, twelve? When you stopped wetting the bed?"

"I'm gonna sit down... and... wait."

That backfired.  And why was she bringing up stuff from my history like ten years ago?  I sunk into the chair and crossed my arms.  Oh well.  Many a fish in the sea, right?

"Jude?" another voice called, five minutes later.  A nurse with wavy blonde hair stood by the double-doors, looking at a file in her hands.  Her glasses hung ever-so-slightly off her cute button nose.  Why did every hot girl in my town have to work at the urgent center, anyway?

"I'm coming," I hollered across the empty foyer and followed her into the white halls.

I had lived in Marsville for most of my life, and I'd been down these halls more times than I could count.  I had a doctor I used to see - Dr. Stephenson - when I was a kid, but he retired.  Since my parents moved to Florida, I hadn't been to the doctors at all.  Why would I?

The last time I was here... I was sixteen or seventeen.  At least five years ago.

"Take a seat, champ." 

Champ? Who even called people champ, in the year of our lord 2019? I did as I was told, and the nurse wheeled in a blood pressure cart thing to wrap it around my arm.

"You might need a bigger size, you know?” I told her. “Cause of my guns." 

I nodded down at my arm where she was wrapping the cuff around it, and she rolled her eyes so hard I was sure they might fall out. What? You can't blame a guy for trying.

"Got a name?" I asked.

"Karlie."

"Nurse Karlie... has a nice ring to it."

She looked up at me from over the rims of her glasses.  And she really did have to look up, too!  She was short.  Couldn't be more than five feet tall.  I liked short girls, maybe because I was only 5'7 and I needed the ego boost.  Either way...

"128 over 75." 

"That's good?" I asked.

"Yep.  I'm going to listen to your heart beat, alright?  Lean forward and--"

"Take my shirt off?"

"That won't be necessary," Karlie sighed. “Though, I'm surprised you weren't naked when I got in here."

Why would she think that? I'd only stepped into the room a few seconds before her - was she stirring shit up? Was she throwing shade at me? I seethed quietly as she listened to my heart. Maybe I should get naked, huh, an-

"Your heartbeat is a bit irregular,” she said. “Hold tight, I'm going to confer with the doctor."

Uh... "Okay...?"

Karlie left the room and I sat on the tall crinkling table, kicking my feet.  My heartbeat was irregular?  That wasn't a bad thing, right?  Otherwise it would be "your heartbeat is out of control" or "your heartbeat isn't there".

Whatever.  I was twenty-two years old, in the prime of my life.  I wasn't going to die.  Right?

It was ten long minutes before the doctor came in: white coat, stethoscope, clipboard in hand.  Wavy red hair, tied up in a bun.  Young, for a doctor, but at least ten years older than me.  And a rack that could cause a traffic accident.  It took me a minute to remember to look up at her face, rather than at her chest.

"Mr. Marchelli?" she said.

"Yeah, but my lovers call me Jude."

"Charmed, I'm sure." 

I couldn't tell if that was sarcasm or not, but I took it for granted that it couldn't be because I was a pretty irresistible guy - if I were gay, I'd suck my dick if I saw me, after all - so unless she was a lesbian, then she was totally into me. 

"Please come with me,” the doctor said.

The nurse - Karlie - was in the room too.  She followed behind me and the doctor as we went out of the room and down the hall.  Finally, we stopped at a door with a sign over it, reading: East Wing.  I'd never been in this part of the hospital before.  It was newer.

The doctor pressed a button on the wall and the doors opened.  She led the way inside, after which the nurse and I followed.  I fell back just a little to talk to Karlie.

"Is something wrong?  Am I sick or something?"

"It's something the doctor will need to discuss with you, champ."

Ugh! There was that word again!

"Don't call me that."

"I work with kids, mostly. You get Champ, or Princess. Would you rather be Princess?"

I sighed and groaned, but didn't answer. Champ was fine. Champ would have to do. Ugh. 

One long hallway twisted into a set of rooms, and a front desk.  But the desk was empty, and as far as I could tell, so were the rooms.  Between me and them, there were large panes of glass.

Not a lot of privacy, I thought to myself.

"If you'll come with me," the red-headed doctor told me, ushering me into one of the rooms.  She sat me down on the bed and I looked up at all the equipment.  Way more technological than the stuff from the other wing, that was for sure!  On one hand, it was pretty cool to feel important.  On the other, feeling important in a hospital was never a good sign...

"We're going to take some blood, and if you can pee in one of those cups by the time Karlie gets back, I'd appreciate that."

"Wait! You're just leaving me here?" I asked.

"It's probably nothing," the doctor assured me, "but we need to take proper precautions."

What was that supposed to mean?!

The doctor - who I had never even learned the name of - and the nurse walked out of my room, closing a small curtain to give me an ounce of privacy.  I stared at the curtain for a minute or two, wondering exactly what it was they were looking for.  But there was no use being stubborn.  If I wanted to get to the bottom of this, I had to follow their instructions.

I took the cup and unscrewed the cap, then unzipped my pants.  The cup wasn't very big, and stopping wasn't a huge super power of mine.  So by the end of it, after I'd screwed the lid back on, the floor was dotted with urine and my jeans had a small spot on the front.

Fucking fuck...

"Way to go, champ, you managed to get urine all over the cup, your hands, the floor, and your pants." That was the same damn nurse, the one who kept taunting me and foiling my attempts to be smooth. She'd been gone almost an hour when she came back to take my blood, and there was only so much defending myself I could do when she was putting a needle in my arm.

"Are you gonna tell me what's going on, or not?" Change of subject, go!

"Not sure yet.  Allison is worried, though."

"Allison?" I asked.

"Dr. Reynolds," she corrected herself.  Then she stuck me with the needle and I swore under my breath.

"I feel fine though," I explained. "I mean, this was just a routine check-in, because my insurance sent me a letter.  It's only supposed to be like, five minutes."

"The truth is, there's a condition going around and we're bringing people in for testing." 

What?

"A condition?"

"Right."

"Like AIDS?"

"Um. No. Not really."

"Oh, phew. Cause I have a lot of sex, you know."

Karlie let out an audible sigh of exhaustion and turned away with two vials of my blood. "Just... relax.  Don't worry.  We'll take care of you."

So I took her advice.  I sat back on the bed - which was pretty comfortable for an urgent care - and turned on the TV.  There was a remote and everything.  I hadn't had cable in years, but it was a little nostalgic flipping through the channels. 

Were they going to keep me here overnight?  Would I have to call off work tomorrow?  Ugh, so many questions...

I couldn't believe that I was going to spend the entire night watching episodes of Friends. But at the same time, I didn't mind it here, isolated from the world. 

But around ten, I was getting hungry... or I thought it was ten? I couldn't seem to find my phone - for a second I panicked, but it was obviously in the waiting room and people in this town didn't steal shit.  But it was about ten and nobody had come back for me...

• Like 2

Chapter Two

"Hey." 

I blinked my eyes open, looking around the darkness of the hospital room.  The only light left on was the glow of the television and my stomach grumbled hungrily.  I sat upright just as I saw a shadow move in front of my doorway, and a figure appeared.  I nearly leapt out of the bed and ran like a scared little girl, and it must have been clear on my face.

"Hey, hey!  I didn't mean to scare ya."

It was... a guy?  In a hospital gown.  He was about my age, about my height, and wore a warm smile on his face.  Another patient?

"I'm Sam," he said, with an outstretched hand.  I leaned forward and shook it.

"Jude."

"Jude.  Nice to meetcha.  You been here long?"

"Oh, uh... just... a few hours?" Then again, I wasn't sure how long I had drifted off to sleep. I rubbed the sand from my eyes.

"Right, right, cool cool cool."

I didn't know if I liked this dude, but he seemed like he was in the same predicament as me, so that earned him a basic level of trust. 

"Have you been here long?" I asked in kind.

“Yeah, a few days,” he answered, and then looked over his shoulder. “Do you know yet?"

"Do... I know...?" I looked at him, awash with confusion. "You mean, what's wrong with me?"

"What?  No.  That's just this infectious thing... easy to treat.  But it's gonna take a couple days.  Karlie will explain it."

Infectious thing.  A couple days.  Did that mean I'd be suck in this hospital room for a couple days?  Ugh.  I sat back on my bed with obvious irritation.  I guess I'd have to call work after all...

"But you don't know?"

There was that damn question again, and I was starting to get pissed at this Sam guy!

"No man, I don't know, what are you fucking talk about?"

"Oh."

He paused, like he was weighing his options.  To tell me or not tell me.  But I was glad he told me, or I would have wondered for the rest of my life.

"If you say the word 'Comply', everyone here does what you say. Like no lie. I don't know what's up with them, but they're just like zombies man, you're gonna love it. Anyway I should get back to my room, huh?"

"...what?  What are you talking about?  Is this a joke or something?"

Sam gave me a thumbs up and disappeared from my room.  I looked at the empty doorway, fresh irritation spreading across my face, and crossed my arms in annoyance.

Comply?  What the fuck was that supposed to do?  Clearly that doctor had dropped me somewhere in the psych ward...

"Oh, you're awake champ."

I knew that fucking voice! That condescending tone! Champ or Princess, what even kind of nonsense was that? I was gonna give that nurse a piece of my mind. Karlie, right? But damn did she look sexy in her uniform, pushing the food cart. 

"I am really fucking hungry." That bit of lip was all I could manage. Comply? Ugh. Idiot guy.

"Yeah, I've been working with patients upstairs like... all night.  I meant to get you some dinner, but..." With a sigh, Karlie stared out at the empty nurse's station. "Maybe tomorrow Melanie would do her shift in here..."

"Hey," I said sharply. "Food?"

"Oh, right, sorry!" Karlie put the food tray on a table and wheeled it over the bed.  Some low-quality chicken and potatoes.  A juice cup.  A pack of peanut butter crackers.  Not the best dinner...

"So.  What's wrong with me, anyway?  One of the other patients said it was an infection?"

"It's confidential, really. Nothing you need to worry about, champ." 

Ugh!

"Well I wanna know,” I told her. “I deserve to know!"

"You really don't. Your tests aren't even back yet. It's not your business unless you need treatment."

"Fucking tell me, Karlie! Comply, tell me!" 

Yeah. That's right. I said it. I didn't say it because I thought for a second it would work, I said it because I was sure with absolute certainty that it wouldn't and this was just the way I could prove it.

But Karlie froze in place, one hand hovering over a monitor, and the look in her eyes growing soft and foggy.  She blinked once, twice, and then looked down at me with an ounce of confusion.  The whole experience was... surreal.

"Tell me," I repeated. "Be honest."

"...you likely have a contagious infection,” Karlie said. “Nothing to worry about.  But it takes a few days for the antibiotics to drive them out.  So we have to keep you at the hospital until then.  The tests are - at the moment - inconclusive.  But we will be sure by morning."

Then she changed the subject.

"I'll get you some scrubs, do you need any other pillows or anything, champ?" Her voice had returned to normal immediately after, like she didn't even realize what she'd said just before, and I was... baffled. I couldn't get my head around this. This was a joke, right?

"I... uh.  No.  Um... that's fine."

It was a fluke.  Coincidence.  Right?  But as Karlie left the room, I couldn't help but wonder.  I had ordered to tell me what was wrong with me.  She wasn't going to, right?  Before I said that word.  Comply.  Why did it have so much power?  Was it just Karlie?  No, Sam said... he said all the staff.  I thought about the receptionist.  About the red-haired doctor.  What else could I make them do...?

I ate dinner, but I couldn't stop thinking about that word, the power I allegedly wielded, the ideas Sam had put in my head. After a god night’s sleep, when Karlie met me in the morning, I had to know for sure.

"Karlie, Comply and get me some McDonalds. A Big Mac meal with extra Mac Sauce."

And she pivoted on her toe and left. Jesus. What the fuck?

No way.  Nope.  I didn't believe it!  It was a stupid game.  But sure enough, within half an hour, Karlie was in front of me with a McDonald's bag and a smile on her face.

Then, I watched her smile falter.  She set the bag down on the table in front of me and crossed her arms.  Confusion filled her eyes.  Did she... not know?

"You just picked me up some McDonald's," I told her. "Don't you remember that?"

"Oh.  Yeah, totally!  I was just thinking about..."

She paused.  Then, with aplomb, she changed the subject.

"Your tests came back!  It seems you have a pretty common infection, but it's highly contagious.  Unless you want us treating the whole town, we're going to have to keep you here for a few days.  Don't worry about me or the staff - we've had vaccines."

"The whole staff?" I asked.

"Yep!"

Interesting... maybe it had something to do with the weird code word.

"Anyway, real breakfast will be out soon, I guess you're gonna be pretty full, champ."

And she left. I looked at the McDonalds. I tried to see out the window, but the blinds were still drawn. An infectious thing? Contagious? I didn't like the sound of that. But for some reason this woman was obeying my every whim.

-----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 2

Chapter Three

As it turns out, being trapped in a hospital for a few days is really fucking boring.  I finished my breakfast pretty fast and got up to use the restroom.  But as I turned the corner, I almost bumped right into that brunette receptionist.  What was her name?  Marissa?  Melanie?  It started with an M...

"Oh, hey.  I was just bringing you your food."

Sure enough, she had a tray in her hands.

"Oh, uh.  I'm looking for the bathroom."

"Down this hall, on the left." She pointed with the whole tray.

"Thanks."

"Hurry back, your breakfast will go cold." I nodded and continued to the bathroom, two more steps at least, then turned around. 

"Comply. Help me in the bathroom." I mean, that was a pretty simple request, right? She was a nurse... or something? I was a patient. I looked for the look in her eye, any sign of obedience.

"Of course!" The receptionist put the tray down and turned to me with a smile.  I paid close attention to her expression, to her eyes, but she seemed... normal?  Maybe it hadn't worked.  Or maybe she showed it differently.  Damn... why had I picked something so innocuous?

She led the way to the bathroom that was exactly where she had said it would be.  Once I was inside, she turned to leave, to continue her duties.

"Comply, I need help inside." Jesus, why was this so hard? I mean. I was getting hard, too. But I didn't want to be thought of a sexually deviant, molesting nurses and doctors here or whatever. But I just... agh. I had to know!

"Oh." 

A pause.  I held my breath.  Panic filled my chest.  It wasn't working.  She didn't look any different.  Her demeanor didn't change.  Fuck, fuck, fuck!

"Of course," she said with a smile, and closed the door behind her.  Then, the two of us were alone in the dimly lit hospital bathroom.  The brunette went straight to my jeans and unbuckled my belt.

It had worked!  Right?  Or was this normal nursing procedure?  Was she even a nurse, if she took care of the front desk?  Fuck, fuck fuck...

Well. In for a penny, in for a pound, right? I was quarantined so it wasn't like they could kick me out, and the worst thing that could happen was that I could argue that I misread her intentions, right?

"Comply. Pleasure me."

She stood there.  The brunette receptionist, with gorgeous blue eyes, with a slender figure, with painted lips.  My chest was aching with anxiety, and every second it took her to move was a second closer to a panic attack.  But she didn't move.

And just before I started to beg for her forgiveness, I noticed something else.  She wasn't angry either.  She seemed... uncertain.  Maybe I wasn't clear in my instruction?

"Comply. I want you to suck my dick." Could I be anymore clear? "With your pretty painted lips. Anyone with lips dolled up like that should be serving a dick anyway." Well, this was it. I was gonna get my ass arrested.

A smile appeared on her pink lips and the receptionist replied: "Of course."

And like that, the woman unbuttoned my jeans and slid them to my ankles.  I caught the name-tag on her blouse once again - Melanie - just as she lowered herself to her knees.  By the time she pulled away my boxers, my cock was already standing at full attention.

There was no way...

But sure enough, Melanie took the tip between her lips and slid the whole thing deep into her throat.

There was good sex. There were good blowjobs. And then there was knowing that there was one of the most gorgeous girls I'd ever laid eyes on was just sucking my dick like a sexy little zombie. Oh my god. 

"Holllleee... wow... mm..." Yeah, I didn't have any dignified noises. I just wanted her to keep going. And my head thought of every little perverted thing I'd ever wanted a girl to do.

Her hands cradled my balls, rubbing her thumb along the underside of my shaft.  Her lipstick and saliva left a residue up and down my cock, from my pelvis all the way to the tip.  And as I stared down at her, with her half-closed eyes, her precise motions... I was enraptured.

A shiver ran up the backs of my legs and my toes curled.  I leaned against the wall, holding onto the handrail near the toilet, as I felt my body erupt with pleasure.  Ropes of cum shot straight down Melanie's throat and I nearly collapsed onto the toilet seat.

I could not believe she'd just done that! She sucked me. She swallowed. She looked up at me smiling, and grinning, and waiting for her free will to come back. And before I lost the last of my erection I waved my hand at her and stammered.

"C-c-comply... piss your pants and tell me you're a soggy slut and then get out of here."

Look. I had some fucked up stuff I liked seeing online okay?!

She looked at me with wide eyes.  Almost surprised?  But then her eyes fluttered closed.  She stood in front of me, in her grey slacks and her tight blouse, and... and I waited.

She would do it.  Because I told her to.  Because I commanded it.  And sure enough, after a long thirty seconds, I heard a sigh from her lips.  Suddenly, a dark patch formed between her legs.  Then it grew.  Spreading wider, bigger, and then spilling down her thighs.  Dripping from the cuffs of her pants onto the bathroom floor.

I watched with wide eyes.  Amazed.  Aroused.  Eager.  And then, she whispered, barely audible, with deep humiliation in her voice.

"I'm... a soggy slut..."

She turned on her heel, and dashed out of the bathroom in a hurry.  I sat there on the toilet seat, staring at the small puddle she left behind with awe, a thousand ideas swirling around in my head.

What had I gotten myself into here. Why were these women just jumping to my beck and call? Why were they so ready to obey me? What was with this 'comply' shit? This was a hospital, this wasn't some Freaky Friday fetish show. But Melanie had just obeyed me like nothing. She sucked me off, she pissed herself. What else would these women do...? Were there limits?

-----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 2

Chapter Four

I found my breakfast tray on the table by my bed.  After Melanie's lips on my cock, I wasn't miserable enough to eat the sub-par hospital food.  Anyway, I was still full from McDonald's.  So I decided to go for a walk.  Explore the wing.

There were eight rooms, all the same as mine.  Every one of them was empty, though one in particular looked recently used.  The bed was a mess and there was a chair out of place.  Maybe Sam's room?  But where was he?

I walked over to the double doors to the main hotel.  A huge sign was placed over the knobs: "QUARANTINE, Please do not open".  So I was the only person in the East Wing?

I went behind the nurse's station and started sifting through drawers.  Pens, papers.  No files.  Not even a desk phone.  The computer required a pass-code to log in. 

There were two bathrooms on the wing.  One I had been blown in.  The other was on the far side of the wing.  Inside, it looked exactly the same.

But when I got back to my room, a familiar face was waiting for me.  Melanie.  She stood behind the nurse's station, wearing a blouse and light blue scrub pants.  Interesting.

"Oh, there you are!" she said with relief. "I was afraid I'd have to call security or something.  You need to make sure you stay in the wing, okay?"

"Why do I have to stay in the wing?"

"Only those of us who you see in here are vaccinated, so you mustn't leave the area."

Hmm. That made sense. But I also didn't much like being told what to do by a woman who'd just sucked my dick on command either. I looked at her, at her cute lips, her apple cheeks, her hair. Jesus. 

"Comply. I want you only to wear pigtails and pink on your lips, and you'd better be in white pants, tight as tight can be, from now on. Got it?"

She looked blankly at me and I crossed my arms over my chest.  Okay, so that didn't work... 

"Melanie?" 

"Huh?" Like that, the blank expression faded from her face.  Like she had been snapped back to reality from a daydream. "Oh, sorry!  Spaced out there for a minute.  You needed something?"

"Why are you wearing those scrubs?" I pointed down at her pants. "Weren't you wearing grey slacks?"

"I... um.  Spilled something on those." But Melanie's cheeks were crimson.  She knew perfectly well what she'd done.  Though it was interesting that she didn't know that I knew... one more try.

"Comply.  Put your hair in pigtails."

Melanie reached into the desk drawer without hesitation and fished out some rubber-bands.  She wasted no time pulling her hair into two symmetrical pigtails, low on her head, with a smile of courtesy on her lips.

So, I had to keep the commands simple.  And maybe I shouldn't say "I want".  I was learning how to better hone my powers with every new experiment.

There was so much to this, so much to keep track of and keep in line. I was going to Hell, right? But like, at the same time, if my bank left a million bucks in my account I'd spend it. Obviously. Why shouldn't I benefit from someone else's mistakes?

"Comply. Fix your lipstick." Lipstick? Gloss? Fuck if I knew. I didn't know the difference. I just knew what I liked, alright? She looked at me, doe-eyed, and I raised my eyebrows.

With that, Melanie walked out.  I was a little confused.  Why did she leave?  But then I thought: maybe she didn't have her lipstick on her.  After all, she already had to change her pants.  Damnit, I had to think before issuing commands like that.  Maybe she would have to drive all the way home.

With a sigh of exhaustion, I slumped into my hospital bed and turned on the TV.  No toys to play with... not for a while, anyway.

I found another episode of Friends, but it did little to distract me.  My mind wandered to Melanie, at her house.  Re-applying lipstick.  Would this code-word work all the way there?  All the way back?  Did it only affect the here and now, or until she accomplished her task?  Could I only change her actions, or could I change her thoughts?  No, that last one would be far too easy.

Comply.  Fall in love with me and do everything I say forever.

That was stupid.  She couldn't even do two things at once.  I was over-complicating this whole thing...

It was another hour until someone found me in my room.  The nurse, Karlie.  She took one look at the nurse's station, then at her chart with irritation.

"Melanie was supposed to be in here with you.  Where did she go?"

"She said something about her lipstick?"

Oh shit. There's an idea!

"Comply. Spank Melanie in my room when she gets back, she's not wearing her lipstick enough."

What was that going to do? Was it too complicated? Would she extrapolate that and always punish her for not presenting well? How did this work? I wished for a long while that I'd taken more time to learn computer programming. If, then; else. You know.

Karlie froze.  Like... like a computer or something.  She stood there, looking past me, almost through me.  Her eyes had softened, with a glassy quality, and her arms slid down to their sides.

I waited, but she didn't move.  She just... stood there.  Why?  Because Melanie wasn't here?  I issued a command that couldn't be completed yet, right?  Not until Melanie was in the room.

I crossed my arms in irritation.  Maybe I could only use real-time commands.  Simple ones.  Could I control two girls at once?  Damn...

"Karlie!" I shouted.  And just like Melanie, she blinked and came back to the present.

"What?" she said, with a bit of annoyance.  Even when she was mad, she was cute.  Her blonde hair.  Her short stature.  Her purple-framed glasses.  Almost childish, even.  Innocent.  Hmm...

"Comply and sit on the floor, sucking your thumb." For how long? Fuck. "Until Melanie gets back." 

There! Okay, so I needed a command, a detail, and a qualifier. This wasn't too difficult now, was it? This could be easy if I just remembered those simple rules. God. I wanted them to fuck. But I also didn't? With how Karlie looked, I kinda wanted for Melanie to... wow. I was so fucking hard right now.

The glassy look returned to Karlie's eyes as she slid to the floor.  Cold, uncomfortable hospital tile.  But she sat there all the same.  And that was it.

With a sigh, I repeated the second part of the command.  Maybe just one at a time from now on. "Comply. Suck your thumb." 

As simple as that, and her thumb was in her mouth.  She looked up at me with glassy eyes, her lips wrapped around her thumb.  Quiet.  Content, almost.

Melanie and Karlie looked very different in this state.  Not only their heights - of which Karlie was much shorter - and their hair - of which Karlie was much lighter.  But their eyes... Karlie's eyes were foggy and shiny.  Lost, almost.  But when Melanie was given a command, she looked almost clear.  Like she knew exactly what she was doing.  It was strange.  Shouldn't they have the same reactions?  But they both obeyed equally well...

If I were clever, I'd have used my powers to find out more. Comply, tell me why Comply makes you obey me. But I was thinking with the wrong head right now, I was throbbing, I wanted Melanie here again. But Karlie was here. She was here right now, and I was so wound up. What would she do? How far would she go? This was a hospital, right? 

"Comply. Go put on a diaper." Right? Buzzing. That's what I felt.

Karlie's thumb slipped out of her mouth and she got up off the floor.  Then she was gone.

But I learned something new from that exchange: if I told her to do something that conflicted with a previous command, it would overwrite it.  I told her to go somewhere, so she stood up.  It would involve two hands, so she took her thumb out of her mouth.

Actually, it was a pretty great failsafe.  At least I didn't have to give stupid commands like "take your thumb out of your mouth" or "stand up".  Whoever programmed these women like this really knew what they were doing!

-----------------

Chapter Five

Five minutes later, I expected to find Karlie entering the wing.  But it was Melanie instead.  With fresh lipstick on her lips.  Ahh, so I could give long-term orders too!  Good to know.

Melanie sat behind the desk and gave me a little wave from the nurse's station.  I waved back.

"How are you finding your time here, Jude? I'm sorry that it can be rather dull and ordinary, but at least you have the TV to pass the time?" 

Melanie's tones were light and cheerful, and it was like she didn't even know that she had just gone home to get fresh lipstick, that she had just sucked my cock, or that she'd just recently pissed her pants. I managed an awkward reply.

"I'm having an okay time."

"Well, it should only be a few days.  We've had a few other patients with your diagnosis, and it doesn't take long.  Of course, we'll give you a doctor's note, so think of it like... a vacation?" 

"Right..."

"I'm going to get some work done, but just tell me if you need anything."

And like that, Melanie went to work on the computer.  I watched her for a minute, wondering... how much time had it taken up to go home and get that lipstick?  Did they dock her pay?  Would her boss notice?  Maybe I should be more careful with this power.  Or stop abusing it altogether...

But the memory of that gorgeous woman in pissy slacks.  The devil on my shoulder spoke loudly and I bit my lip.

"Melanie?" She looked up at me with pursed lips and tilted her head. 

"Mmm?" My god she was fucking sexy. Wow. 

"Comply," deep breath, "wet yourself, but don't notice it.”

A pause.  Simple at first.  But I could see her mind turning.  The gears working.  Her eyes closed for a minute, and then they turned to the computer.  And like that, she was back at work.

From where I was sitting, in my room, I couldn't tell if she had done it or not.  But she had to, right?  Should I go over there?  Call her over here?  Or wait until she notices it herself?  I wasn't sure how patient I could be.

Luckily, not even a moment later, Karlie returned to the room with a sigh of exhaustion.

"I swear, the nurses do everyone's work around here.  I just need your chart and I'll be out of your hair." She grabbed the folder off the table - where she had left it before sitting on the floor and sucking her thumb - and turned on her heel to leave.

As she reached over and her top lifted, I saw the frills of the diaper peeking out of her blue scrubs. She was wearing a diaper, she was doing it! 

I could... I could do anything. I could enact anything. I could make that Doctor Woman breastfeed these women, I could make them give each other enemas, put speculums in each others asses, stretch until breaking point and then diaper each other once they couldn't help but shit themselves. I was giddy. I was dizzy. I was so turned on. 

"Karlie?" I asked, curiously. "Where's the doctor?"

"Dr. Reynolds?  Uh... probably in the E.R.  But she'll be in to give you a proper briefing on your condition this afternoon."

"Right, she must be busy." I nodded my head and wondered how immoral it would be to call a doctor in here while she was treating emergency room patients... probably very immoral.

"If you need anything, just tell Mel,” Karlie told me. “Or press that nurse button." She pointed at the button on the remote and waved goodbye.  Then I was alone again with the receptionist.

Patience sure was a hard game to play...

"Mel." If I couldn't have the doctor, I could at least see where things could go elsewhere. "Is anybody else allowed to work in this wing? Will I see anybody else? If I'm gonna be here for a few days, I could at least get the lay of the land, you know?" I bit my lip. "Comply. Touch yourself while you answer me."

The term was vague.  I should have thought of something better.  Masturbate.  Play with your genitals?  But luckily for me, "touch yourself" was enough common vernacular that I saw her hand slip off the keyboard.  From this angle, I had a bad view of the show, but her cheeks started to darken.

"I... um.  This is Dr. Allison's wing, so she comes in here.  And you know Karlie.  Then... um..."

I watched Melanie shuffle awkwardly in her seat and smiled to myself.

"Polly works in here, sometimes.  She's the social worker.  But you shouldn't... um... your case doesn't really require..."

Having this kind of power over other human beings felt... well, it felt like stealing, didn't it? I felt like I was getting away with taking something and nobody was ever going to catch me. And that was kind of awesome, but scary at the same time? There were several women here, all of which seemed to dance to my tune, and every single part of me wanted to live out every single fantasy I'd ever had, while simultaneously wanting to run.

Her quiet moans reached me in my room, just across the hall from Melanie's desk.  Her other hand slid off the keyboard and disappeared beneath the desk.  Then she rocked softly in her chair.  I watched with anticipation, sneaking my own hand under the blanket.  She was touching herself in piss-soaked pants.  It was... more than my erection could handle.  I needed release.

Would it be too much to ask? Would it be entirely out of line for me to just... comply? Like to have her come over here and finish me? I mean I'd made her wet herself? She was already touching herself, wouldn't it be like a favor to her to allow her to come over here so I could fuck her silly. Really, I was being quite the pragmatist here!

"Comply.  Come here."

Melanie took only a moment to stand up and walk around her desk, and enter my room.  From here, I could see plain as day: her blue scrubs were soaked.  Streaks of dark blue spilled down her thighs and I knew her butt must be wet as well.  My cock twitched with arousal.  Oh god...

What was I supposed to do with this kind of power?

"Comply. Take off your pants."

The dumb, vacant smile on Melanie's face persisted as she tucked her thumbs in her blue scrubs and shimmied them down her hips.  Quickly, they fell to the floor of the hospital room and it left her in nothing but her blouse.  Her panties - having been soaked earlier that day - were nowhere to be found.  Her skin glistened with the recent moisture.

In for a penny in for a pound, right? I took a deep breath and rubbed my temples. Here we go.

"Comply. Take off my pants, ride my cock."

Melanie didn't hesitate.  She removed the blanket from my bed and slid my pants down.  My erection stood tall and eager.  Melanie climbed on top of me, so her long dark hair made curtains around our faces, and positioned her cunny above the spire.  And slowly, with perfect precision, she lowered herself onto me.  I shuddered with pleasure as she began rocking back and forth.

I'd had some sex before, I'd had sex to plenty of people if you consider 'plenty' to be relative to the number of moons the earth had. But the most statistically relevant number of orgasms I'd had were to my own ministrations, thinking about things just like this. 

I moaned. And I tore holes in the bedsheets with my fingers, I was sure. And I came in like six seconds.

My body trembled and shook as I shot spurt after spurt into Melanie.  And when I fell limply to the bed, she stopped moving.  Almost as if on instinct, she climbed off me and strings of my cum spilled onto my softening member.  I looked at her cunny with a bit of nervousness: I hadn't worn a condom.  Was she on birth control?  I'd have to order her to take a morning after pill or something, just to be sure.  But all that was a problem for the future.  Right now, I had a small mess to clean up.  Or rather...

"Comply.  Clean me up with your tongue."

And so she did. And a big part of me - big meaning about five inches long - wanted to fuck her in the ass and make her clean me then, too, but I was sure that stuff only really happened in porn. Besides which, I needed to recharge or else I was going to die, of that much I was sure. 

"Go sit at your desk with my cum inside of you, comply."

Melanie dressed herself in her soaked scrubs and returned to her desk.  Soon after, she began working again, like nothing ever happened.  I watched quietly from the bed.  Already, I'd lived out nearly every one of my fantasies.  Then what else was I to do with this power?  I had to find a way to push the envelope... 

-----------------

Comply Sophie!

write a short diaper story with you as the main character where as a plot twist you or at least you tricked a more masochistic friend to do everything in the story IN REAL LIFE.

Comply.

”Comply” Sirena de la Scorpio said reading the story.  “Have fun with the rape fantasy nameless wiener man before either you wake up from this dream or at least get sedated by the doctors with a feeding tube shoved down your throat.  Better have a good gag reflex.”

You are the only male and only patient (aside from “Sam”, Who gave you a key info and then disappeared...) in an hospital ward where personnel is 100% female.

But they keep you here to treat something contagious and you’re apparently not the first case: where are the others? (Do others really exist?)

Your condition is so elusive that apparently gives no simpthoms at all. No one cared to tell you how your condition could evolve in the next days.

And finally, someone gifted you, for no apparent reason, with a full backdoor access to the “software” of all personnel.

I would start to be very paranoid...

5 hours ago, Bonsai said:

And finally, someone gifted you, for no apparent reason, with a full backdoor access to the “software” of all personnel.

I would start to be very paranoid...

This.

Plus this guy is a little more than a dick. He is not at all likeable, so unless his behaviours and his outlooks do a 180, I am rooting that something ill befalls him.

8 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

This is quality commentary! XD

Also Jude is a total douche so I'm with you all!

Ohh!  The guy’s name is Jude.  
(Grabs a chainsaw with the name Jude’s Scrotum on it).

“Give me that!!” Medi Dust said.  “Honestly you don’t do penis removal surgery with a chainsaw, if you’re an amateur.  You’d chop off the legs by accident.  
okay let’s begin.”  (Chainsaw cutting noises).

Medi feeds Jude’s penis to a stray dog.”

Chapter Six

An hour or so later, Melanie realized what she had done to her chair.  She spent the next half hour cleaning up a puddle on the floor and finding some new scrubs.  I decided not to interfere, not yet.

Then in the late afternoon, Dr. Allison Reynolds came to check on me with her nurse in tow.  I checked Karlie's curves around her hips, between her legs, along her backside, but I couldn't tell if she was still wearing the diaper or not.  Hm...

"Mr. Marchelli," Dr. Reynolds read off the chart. "I'm sorry we've had to keep you for so long, but the tests just came back positive.  You have a rather contagious virus and we are just being precautious.  Karlie here is going to start your treatment and we will only need to keep you for another day or two for monitoring.  How does that sound?"

"Uh... yeah, I mean, that's fine. Are there any other nurses or people that I might see in that time? I just like to, you know, be abreast of things. Comply. I'd like a steak dinner, too, every night I'm here."

Might as well be practical, yeah?

"Other nurses?  No, this wing has very strict quarantine rules, and Karlie is the only nurse with the vaccination.  So it'll just be the three of us, I'm afraid."

The way Dr. Reynolds spoke, I wasn't sure if she had heard my instruction or not.  But neither her or Karlie - standing behind her - even mentioned the command.  I guess I'd just have to wait and see.

"What about Polly?" I asked.  A name Melanie gave me earlier.

"The social worker?  She's cleared for this wing, but she won't have any reason to come down here."

"I mean, maybe she should? I come from a pretty troubled place in life, doc, you know, I might need some social working?"

I guess if she argued I could comply her ass.

"Oh.  Well... if you want, I'll set up a referral.  She'll probably stop by later tonight, if that's okay." Dr. Reynolds smiled happily and wrote something down on her chart. "Is there anything else you need or want me to explain to you about your condition?"

"Uh... is there anything like... some kind of influence I might have on people? Something kind of unexplainable? Maybe chemical? I think I've been feeling kind of..." How do I put this... "Super confident?"

"...um.  No, nothing like that." Dr. Reynolds gave me a strange look and she turned to Karlie to clarify.  But Karlie shrugged her shoulders. 

"Do you feel strange?" the doctor followed up. "Are you experiencing some strange moods or thoughts?"

"What?  No.  I just..."

"If anything is bothering you, we're here to help.  There's no need to be embarrassed or nervous."

"I think it's best I speak to the social worker."

Phew. Slick save! She stared at me, and I took a deep breath. 

"Comply. Go now, I'm fine."

Both the doctor and Karlie nodded their heads and left the room.  Karlie's eyes had a mild shimmer to them, like she always did with a command.  But Melanie continued to sit behind the nurse's station, typing at her computer.  She must not have heard the command.

It was another ten or fifteen minutes before Melanie tapped on the door to my room.  I looked up to see her, smiling nervously.

"Hey, uh... I'm not feeling very well today, so I'm gonna take off.  Do you need anything before I go?"

"Comply, come in here and rub my feet. I want you to tell me what's worrying you."

I mean, that was probably obvious, but this way I could hear her saying it. I’m such a clever guy. And all this commanding really had me tensing up and stressed out! Plus an infectious virus? Jeez, worst day ever.

Melanie smiled vacantly and came into the room.  She sat down on a chair by the hospital bed and started to rub my feet.  Then a blush filled her cheeks.

"I... I doubt you really want to hear about it.  I feel sort of stupid, honestly.  But... I dunno.  It's probably nothing."

"I do want to hear it, Melanie, comply you want to trust me with everything," I paused. Did I need to leave a pause? It felt like I should leave a pause. I'm going to leave a pause. "What's the matter?"

"I've, um..." Melanie looked down at my feet as she rubbed them, and her cheeks took on another shade of pink. "I... had an... accident earlier.  I didn't even know what happened.  I was just walking down the hall and I noticed, like... my slacks were all wet."

"That's why you changed your pants?" I asked, knowing the answer already.

"Yeah," she said with a sigh. "I thought it was just a one time thing, you know?  But then earlier, I... um.  It happened again.  And... I dunno.  I'm scared, I guess..."

"Comply, suggest that you should wear diapers, get reassured by me that you should." That was probably fine, wasn't it? I think I wanted one of my girls to want to wear diapers, and one to need to and be embarrassed that she is. I hadn't decided which was which yet.

"Maybe I should wear a diaper or something," Melanie laughed nervously.  Clearly a joke.

"I dunno," I shrugged. "It might be a good idea."

"...right, but... I mean, I can't really do that, right?"

"Why not?" I asked. "You're in a hospital.  So they are easy to get.  And it's just a precaution."

"I guess that's true..."

"And it's pretty cute, if you ask me. Comply, you agree that it's cute." I decided to back that one up. "I mean, you have a little waddle to your step, and you're kinda childish, that's pretty cute." Fuck, I was getting carried away again, and hard as a rock. "Comply, girls should be in diapers."

Her smile lasted a minute.  Quietness filled the room.  Maybe I had given her too many commands.  Maybe I needed to be a little more concrete?  I wasn't sure how these powers worked.  I knew they worked best on behaviors.  Actions.  But then Melanie spoke.

"I guess it could be cute..."

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks for talking me through it, Jude.  You're... uh.  Actually a pretty cool guy, when you drop the whole macho attitude."

Wait, what?  She... actually liked me?  Of course she liked me, what was I thinking? I'm a stud, right? 

"Yeah, thanks for thinking so. Most people can't see past the macho stuff, but you're a pretty special chick I think. Now why don't you go get yourself diapered, huh?" Comply? Maybe…

"Yeah, alright.  Thanks for not teasing me." She got up off the chair and waved goodbye. "Have a good night, Jude.  I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you."

Then Melanie left.  I leaned back in bed and looked up at the ceiling.  I didn't even have to command her to do it.  She just... did it.  Just on a suggestion.  How... strange...

-----------------

• Like 1

Crazy thought here.....

Maybe none of the staff are actually trained to comply. They are just pretending to comply and this is how they are finding out all of Jude's perversions and it will all get twisted against him later in the story. It might explain the awkward pauses after he gives a command

• Haha 1

At the start of the first chapter, the poor bastard did sign an admission form, obviously without reading. I suspect he “volunteered” for an experimental therapy to diagnose and cure violent behaviors against women. 

Dr.Reynolds came when she had enough proof that the patient had a “condition” to be cured and now the “cure” is about to start.

I really hope they do a good job and make sure his male parts become totally unable of doing further harm.

It would be nice if the “comply” command gets turned against him :D

Chapter Seven

An hour or so later, there was a knock on the door.  An unfamiliar face.  She had long red hair - tied up in a messy bun, and freckles all over her cheeks.  She poked her head in with a bit of uncertainty.

"Jude?"

"Yup, that's me."

She stepped into the room with more confidence.  She was wearing a dress with flowers along the hem and a sympathetic smile. 

"Hi, I'm Polly, the social worker here.  I got a referral that you needed to talk.  I'm sorry you're stuck in this wing all alone - we had another patient, but he went home recently."

So that explained that, huh? Well, at least someone had something helpful to say. I rubbed my chin and looked up at her, eyeing her tip to toe - she was absolutely the prettiest here. No, scratch that; she was the cutest. Not the sexiest, or most beautiful. But the cutest. And that kinda made my thoughts go into overdrive. But there was no way she'd be under this spell, too, right, would she? Hmm.

"What's with the word comply?"

Polly tilted her head to the side, looking at me with a touch of curiosity.  But she didn't say anything, like she was waiting for me to explain.  Or maybe waiting for me to give a command.  Hm...

"Comply, give me that chart."

Without an ounce of hesitation, Polly handed the chart to me.  I looked down at it.  My name, my birthday, a few medical terms.  Then I gave it back to her.  She took it back just as easily.

Everybody here was subject to this, weren't they? Was it a function of the vaccine they'd been treated with? But what kind of drug just made someone obey everything you ordered as long as you used one key word? A fucking hot one, that's what. 

"Comply. Sit on my lap when we're talking, I'm Daddy now. Everything else is normal."

Fuck it all, right?

She propped herself up on the bed and sat down squarely on my lap.  Then she flipped through her chart like it was a totally normal place to sit.

"Dr. Reynolds said you were having some mood changes on the medication?  Would you like to tell me about that?"

Play it cool, man, don't fuck this up. Just be cool, be smooth, this is normal.

"Yeah, I mean, I guess things are feeling okay. I never really felt anything bad, though, are you sure there's even an infection at all? Not that I mind staying, I just wanna make sure I'm getting all the help I need?"

Did I tell her? Mm...

"I also seem to be having some kind of impact on the staff..."

"Impact?  How so?" 

She took a note down on the clipboard, but I couldn't quite read it from how she was sitting.  She spoke to me like any other doctor would.  She looked at me like any other patient.  But she was sitting casually on my lap.

"I feel like everyone is bending over backwards to do what I want them to do," Which wasn't an issue in and of itself, per se, but I wasn't sure how much I should be saying about all of this. "Like my wish is their command?" Hah! Oh just say it, man. "Comply. I say comply, and people obey. Tell me why."

Just like the first time, Polly tilted her head to the side and looked at me with a bit of curiosity.  Unlike the others, I wasn't really sure what was getting through to this woman.  Did she not understand me?  Or did she not know the answer?

"Comply. Call me Daddy from now on."

"Yes, Daddy," she said with a kind smile, no different than any other smile, like she didn't even notice the words that were coming out of her mouth.

Instant. Fucking. Bonetown. How far did this rabbit hole go?

"Do you think perhaps it's the hospital itself?” Polly asked. “I mean, we are here to take care of our patients, after all.  So it makes sense that we cater to you."

"What do you think? Do you think Daddy is over-reacting?"

Hmm. I told her to call me Daddy, but not anything else. Maybe more specific just to be safe.

"Comply. Think of me as Daddy from now on."

There, just to be safe. Maybe, too..

"Comply. Your name is Baby Princess, and refer to yourself in third person. From now on."

"It doesn't matter what Baby Princess thinks," Polly said plainly, as if the words that came out of her mouth were completely normal. "Do you live alone, Daddy?"

"...um.  Yeah, my parents moved last year.”

"And does anyone take care of you?"

"Not really."

"Well, then maybe you see the kindness of the hospital staff as overly thoughtful.  What do you think, Daddy?"

I think I'm about to cum all over your ass, Baby Princess, holy fuuuuucckkk...

"Yeah, I mean, I guess that could make sense."

No it doesn't!

"Is hypnosis real?” I asked. “I mean, it's just a thing on TV, isn't it?"

"Oh.  Um..." Polly thought for a moment and returned to the conversation. "Hypnosis is surely real, though TV is a bit of a dramatization of it.  Baby Princess took some hypnosis classes in college."

Hearing those words escape her beautiful painted lips every time she talked about herself... I had never been so interested in what a woman had to say.

"Comply.  Kiss me..."

Polly tilted her head to the side.  That same curious look.  And then she leaned in and touched her lips to mine.  Softly.  Almost familial, with a touch of intimacy.  I leaned forward to make it last as long as possible.

I had a lot of questions, questions such as 'why was this happening' and 'why did everybody act a little differently' and 'what kind of Hell was I going to' were all pretty close to the top of my mind, especially in that moment. But closer to me still were her lips, and her lips on my lips kept my questions silent.

-----------------

• Like 2

Seems he’s incapable of any detective activity. In 7 chapters he managed to derail into indulging in his fantasies in each occasion he had to understand what’s going on.

Sam apparently did not tamper so extensively with “comply” as Jude, or at least left less evidence.

Chapter Eight

"Comply.  Kiss me again."

Her lips touched mine again.  Softly.  But I laced my hands in her red hair and brought them crashing down on mine.  They left little pink stains of gloss on my own lips, then on my tongue as I slid it into her mouth.  Soon our kissing grew more passionate.  More sexual.  My fingers traced her shoulders, then her arms, until they came to rest on her hips.

"Mm.. Daddy..."

"Comply. Baby Princess only likes anal, Baby Princess is a dirty girl."

I didn't know why that one, maybe because she was so soft and pure and I liked the idea of this sweet innocent baby girl having this dark and perverted side to her. Maybe my cock was just about to launch into space from the pressure. One of the two. 

"Comply. Baby Princess can't cum from anything but anal.”

Our kisses broke and she looked down at me with curiosity.  With that same strange stare.  Then, as quick as lightning, she jumped up off the bed and almost fell flat on her ass.

"Oh, God, oh no... oh damnit, damnit... I... I'm sorry!  I can't do this!"

Tears formed in Polly's eyes and she shook her head side to side.  Okay, weird! But let's use this.

"Comply. Baby Princess trusts Daddy in everything."

Then, a pause which I decided I needed, before I continued.

"What's the matter? Tell Daddy."

She shook her head again and tears slid down her cheeks.  She wrapped her arms around herself in a hug and looked shamefully at her feet.  What was going on...?

"I can't do this again... I'm gonna get fired.  I'm sorry, Daddy.  But you're my patient.  I'm not supposed to..." 

Again?

"What do you mean, again?"

Polly looked up with wet eyes and blushed. "Another man, earlier this week... I couldn't keep my hands off him.  Dr. Reynolds caught us, and... and..." 

And she dissolved into sobs once again.

"I'm different, Baby Princess, Daddy is different. Daddy will keep you safe from anybody else, and you... comply, you don't have eyes for anybody else now, only for Daddy." I couldn't wait much longer... but I wanted her to ask for it, to beg for it. 

"Comply, when you're horny, your ass tingles and you need it so bad."

Polly looked up at me through teary eyes with that usual curious stare.  Everything about her was so adorable.  Kind and gentle and innocent.  The thought of her with anyone else was unrealistic.  It didn't add up in my head.  But the way she looked at me, with yearning and longing.  She shifted side to side in her dress, rubbing her thighs together.

"Daddy... if someone finds out... I'll lose my license.  I'll lose everything I've worked my whole life for..."

"Daddy can keep you safe, Baby Princess, as long as you're a good girl and do what you're told. Comply. Baby Girls always obey their Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy," she muttered.  And like that, she'd given up everything.  Her dreams.  Her life.  Her job.  All to please me.  Of course, if Dr. Reynolds caught us, I'd just use my magic powers to save Polly's job.  But she didn't know that.  She was willing to risk everything.

"Comply.  Tell me what you want."

"...I want Daddy to fuck me, please." The polite tone.  The shyness in her voice.  The swear word that sounded wrong spilling from her lips.  And then the next words, which forced her freckled cheeks to blush. "Fuck me in the ass, Daddy..."

"In the ass, baby princess? In the dirty place? You are a dirty girl, aren’t you? Are you Daddy's dirty girl? If you want Daddy to fuck you, you'd better take off his pants and start telling hm what a dirty girl you are, princess."

No Comply.  No forcing her.  She just did it.  She stumbled to the edge of the hospital bed and untied the scrubs I had been wearing.  She pulled them down to my ankles and freed my cock from its prison of fabric.  It stood fully erect, eager for her.  And the moment she noticed it, she couldn't keep her eyes off it.

"I'm such a dirty girl, Daddy... Baby Princess is so dirty... please put your cock in my dirty place..."

"That's not very convincing, Baby Princess, maybe Daddy will have to find some other dirty girl to fuck in the ass, huh?"

Wow, was that me? Did I say that? There was already precum beading on the top of my cock.

"No!  Daddy please!  No, don't..." 

Fresh tears dripped down Polly's cheeks as she lifted her own dress and slid down the pink satin panties.  

"Daddy, no one is dirtier than me!  No one is pervy and needy and I need it Daddy please Daddy!  I need it in my ass, please give it to me, please!”

So, I'd never fucked a girl in the ass before. I'd seen a lot of porn, though, and porn told me that she needed to suck my dick before or it wouldn't work. My blushy little baby princess, so innocent and so perverted. Nobody here was as perfect as.... what was her actual name again? Oh who fucking cares. 

"You'd better suck Daddy's dick to get it nice and wet, or it's going in dry, slut."

She nodded her head and bent over my cock.  I watched as her tongue slid along the underside of the shaft with such grace and simplicity that I nearly came right there.  And as she took it in her mouth, drooling all over it, I felt my arousal kick into overdrive.  She may look innocent, but her technique was otherworldly.  I was brought to climax faster than I could stop myself, filling her mouth with cum.

As strands of sticky white goo slid down her chin, she looked up at me with sadness in her teary eyes.

Well, I blew it. I needed a rest now, and that was entirely my fault. But biology was biology and there was no point being upset over it. 

"Comply. Stay horny until I fuck you, but go back to your job. Tell nobody about Daddy."

Too vague? Ugh, I couldn't think. I laid back on the bed and tried to catch my breath. Was she still fucking here? Women.

Baby Princess stood in the doorway for a long time, maybe waiting for me to get ready to go again.  But her presence was annoying me.  Waiting, like I was just some toy to use?  Fuck her.  I sent her away with another sharp Comply and she wandered out into the hall.

I fell back into my sheets with exhaustion and an ounce of sickness.  What if someone walked in?  What if Dr. Reynolds saw what was happening, or one of the doctors that the magic word didn't work on?  I could have ruined her whole life.  For what?  A blowjob?

Fuck...

-----------------

• Like 1

In the end, apparently, Sam wasn’t any “better”, but the Doctor found out...

Let’s sit on the bridge and wait for the corpse of the fucker to run down with the flow...

Chapter Nine

Nobody was going to tell me what was going on here or why, and without that information, I was left alone and bored with only my rapidly recharging libido as a timer to tell me when I would once again become a colossal asshole. Maybe I needed to close off my room, put the bed against the door, not let anymore women in. Or ask for male nurses? Right? Tell the women I wasn't comfortable with them, right? Then there'd no risk... it's not like I'd comply a dude.

Karlie put the tray down in front of me with a smile.  A gorgeous expensive-looking steak.  And fuck, it smelled amazing! 

"Someone in the kitchen must really like you!  I've never seen a patient get steak before." Karlie checked the monitor that was next to my bed and squinted at the results. "Your heart rate spiked a few times..."

"Oh.  Yeah.  I, uh... was having nightmares." I forgot about the little heart monitor on my finger.

"Well, you can talk to Polly about them if you want.  She's good with that stuff."

She turned around to grab a plastic thermometer cover, bending over ever-so-slightly.  The top of her diaper poked out of her scrubs, almost unrecognizable.  Unless you knew what you were looking for, of course.

"Put this under your tongue for a minute," she said.  I opened my mouth and did as I was told, wondering what to do about my new diapered nurse.

"So," and it wasn't easy to talk with a tongue thermometer in, but I tried anyway, "you said there was nobody else working here? I'm just..." 

God she was sexy in her diaper. Fuck! I wanted to be good, I wanted not to get people into shit. Maybe I wanted them to shit, but whatever, but how could I turn this down when it was right here on a tray as tasty as the steak itself?

"Don't talk,” Karlie said. “Wait until it beeps."

I sighed and kept my mouth closed until the thermometer beeped.  Karlie took it out and wrote something down on my chart. 

"Looks like the medicine is working.  You should be out of here tomorrow or the next day."

Okay, so maybe I could last that long? Maybe I could be responsible, an-

"Comply. Mess your diaper. You use your diapers without noticing."

I watched Karlie's eyes gloss over, her expression far-away.  And I waited.  My cock started to strain against my underwear as a thousand possibilities drifted through my head.  The sight of Karlie bent over, her ass in the air, and the diaper filling with her own mush.  The shameful smell filling the room.  But when Karlie spoke again, none of that had happened.  Actually, nothing happened at all.

"Isn't Mel supposed to be here?  Maybe she went home early…”

Huh. Why didn't that work? I was annoyed. I even sniffed around a bit while she talked, in case it just wasn't flashy like porn had made it out to be, but there were none of the signs. Maybe she just didn't need to go? I guess I couldn't force her entire digestive tract to work. I sighed. 

What was she saying?

"Oh, Mel? I haven't seen her? So uh, what would happen if I was uncomfortable with women nurses?"

Karlie blinked in surprise.

"Uhh...?  Are you unhappy with me as your nurse?" The way she said it sounded almost... sad. "We have a few male nurses if you'd rather..."

"No no! No!" Shit. "I love you as my nurse, Karlie, comply, uh, you know I love you, fuck." How to approach this... "I mean. what if I was getting like... turned on? It's just me here and I don't have any privacy really, and you're all so beautiful, especially you, Karlie."

"Oh." Karlie took in that bit of information and smirked at me. "So I'm too sexy and you can't keep it in your pants.  Ahh, now the heart rate spikes make sense."

"That's not what I meant!" I shouted at her, looking away in embarrassment.

"Aww, look, you're blushing!  Poor Jude... can't help yourself around sexy women, huh?" 

That jab hit particularly hard since, less than an hour ago, I prematurely came into Polly's mouth.

"Comply, wet your diaper!"

Who couldn't keep in in their pants now, bitch?! Well. I mean. Technically the diaper kept it in her pants, but I felt better anyway.

Karlie froze in place and a faraway look filled her eyes.  Then, a small sigh escaped her lips and I watched as her whole body started to slump.  Relaxation.  Relief.  I wondered... how badly did she need to pee before she came in here?

Karlie blinked, returning to the moment, in a freshly wet diaper.

"I..." She started to blush and looked away. "I gotta go..."

"Seems like you already went." I smirked. Fucking call me out like that? Who did she think she was? Get some guy nurses, be good, protect them? Not a damn chance.

Karlie looked taken aback by my statement.  She stumbled for words until she finally managed:

"I... I don't know what you're talking about."

Her hands folded over her chest defensively and she shuffled toward the door.  I could see the fear in her eyes.  The shame.  It was so arousing...

"Comply. You're ashamed of being incontinent, but the idea of being found out arouses you so much."

Was that one too complicated? Hmm. It seemed to be bordering on too complicated. I'd have to make a note to test this one out more fully.

Karlie turned in a huff to leave.  I could have ordered her to stay.  But I thought of a better plan.

"If you leave, I'll tell Mel.  I'll tell Polly.  I'll tell Dr. Reynolds."

Karlie turned to face me, mortified.  I could see the balance of fear and confusion on her face. "Tell... tell them what?  I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Tell them that you wear diapers. I'll tell them and they'll find out, and then everybody will know, every time they look at you they'll be wondering... has she wet herself? Is she wetting herself right now?" Now that was going to get my heart rate spiking.

"How did you..." Karlie's voice trailed off and she looked down at her scrubs.  Instinctively, she pulled down her shirt like she had done it a thousand times before.  Her blush was as red as a tomato.

"You better not say anything to anyone!  I'm serious!"

"Oh, I'd better not?” I asked. “And why not? What's little Crinkle Karlie going to do if I say something? I don't think you realize that you're not in control here, so you shouldn't make threats."

The realization started to dawn on Karlie.  She looked at me with shock, and then... resignation.  I watched the five stages of grief cycle through her eyes.  And then, I almost saw tears forming.  But she held them back.  She was a strong woman.

"...what do you want?" she muttered, looking ashamed.

I was the man who had everything, what else could I want? Humiliation. I wanted humiliation. I wanted surrender. I thought about those convoluted, contrived scenes in stories and in porn, and I made my demands.

"Go to the medical supplies and get a bottle of magnesium citrate. Then come back."

No comply.

"I don't know if we have that," Karlie said sourly, but it was clear by the expression on her face that she didn't know what it was for.

"You do," I said confidently.  Actually, I wasn't sure.  But why wouldn't they?  It was normal over-the-counter stuff, and they had a pharmacy in the hospital.

Karlie looked at me with indignation and turned on her heel, walking out of my room with a waddle in her step.

-----------------

• Like 2