LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: 1, D.Va: 0 (Complete!)

Chapter Eight: Streaming

"Ahh, jen-jang..." D.Va set down her controller in a huff and puffed out her cheeks for the webcam.  She had been trying out a new game - a popular first-person shooter - for the past few days.  But D.Va's mech had a lot more finesse than a video game.  As it turned out, this game took a lot of practice...

"Oh well," she said to her viewers. "Sometimes you have to practice at something to be good at it.  I played Starcraft all day for months before I was tournament-ready, you know?  Oh, I respawned..."

>> Try a different character.

>> Play the sniper!!

>> The pistol girl is your play style.

D.Va laughed a little and watched her viewer count.  Over 10,000 currently.

"Alright, alright!  I'll try someone else."

Mercy had changed her diaper only a few hours ago, but D.Va was "sponsoring" Nano Cola today.  Or maybe she was just eager to flood her pants again.  The passing thought brought a blush to D.Va's cheeks and she took another sip of her Nano Cola.

Then a comment caused her to nearly choke on her drink.

>> Do u rrlly wear diapers??

D.Va's stared at the comment for so long that another person came up and killed her.  D.Va took a deep breath and forced a confident smile.  But for all her bravado, D.Va was filled with anxiety.

"When I do marathon sessions, sure.  All pro-gamers do."

No big deal, D.Va thought.  Totally normal.  Right?

That brought with it a flurry of comments, and they were the kinds of things that really broke down the internet demographics succinctly.

>> That's pretty gross, especially for someone so hot.

Neggers.

>> lol attention whore

Haters.

>> Don't listen to them, girl. I believe in you!

White Knights.

>> does ur mum change u

Fetishists.

>> are u wet right now

Ugh...

>> Why let something so trivial as bathroom breaks get in the way of a good game?  Fuck off.

D.Va smiled at that one and went back to her game with renewed confidence.  But it wasn't even ten minutes later that she felt the familiar pressure in her bladder.  All that Nano Cola was catching up to her.

She could hold it, sure.  But she didn't want to.  She looked down at the viewer count: 12,904.  She couldn't just... not on stream.  Could she?

Thirteen thousand people would watch her wet herself.  Of course, they wouldn't know!  But Tracer had figured it out pretty quickly.  What if they noticed?

So what if they did?  D.Va had probably wet herself on stream a handful of times in the past, but she never paid enough attention to notice.  Now, it was different.  Now it wasn't about the game: it was about the diapers.

It took her a good twenty minutes to work up the courage, but when she finally did, it was so rewarding.  The heat pouring over her skin.  The padding expanding between her legs.  The relief of release.  D.Va watched her own face in the webcam window, looking for tells.  Give-aways to what she was doing.  But other than a warm blush on her cheeks, she didn't notice anything unusual.  A normal girl, playing video games.  But in reality, thousands of people just watched her wet her diaper.

"Alright guys.  That's it for me today.  I'll see you tomorrow."

D.Va turned off the stream and rolled over on her bed.  Her cheeks were hot with embarrassment, but at the same time, she was also hot with arousal.  Her fingers slid instinctively to the sodden diaper between her legs.

"Nice stream you did, luv!"

D.Va just about hit the roof when she heard Tracer's voice. She was about to curse at her, as if asking the plucky brit how she'd snuck in here wasn't a wasted questions. Truth was, Tracer could be just about anywhere anytime she wanted to be. Tracer grinned and ruffled the dark hair framing D.va's blushing cheeks.

"Aw come on now luv, don't pretend you didn't wanna be noticed."

D.Va looked up at her friend with wide eyes and tried to stammer out an excuse. "I... I w-was just checking if I needed changing..."

"Can't tell when you're wet anymore without feelin' yourself up?"

Tracer's comment brought fresh reds to D.Va's cheeks.  Was that any better?  Probably not.  D.Va didn't know what to say, and Tracer's knowing smile told way too much.

"I... um... w-well..."

"Angela's on her way, luv. She watched your stream too so I just thought I'd give you the wot's wot on that one." And as quick as she'd arrived, Tracer left, leaving an indeterminate period of time before Mercy was apparently going to show up and change the tiny Korean girl who'd just pissed herself in front of ten thousand people.

This day couldn't get any worse, D.Va thought to herself.  Either Tracer saw her as a helpless girl who couldn't keep her diapers dry, or she thought she was touching herself through her wet diaper.  Either way, it was a bad outcome.

A few minutes later, Mercy showed up in the doorway to my bedroom and proceeded as casually as ever.  When had diaper changes become casual, D.Va wondered.

"You're wet, but... you should be fine until dinner."

D.Va nodded in agreement and Mercy tilted her head a little.

"I'm surprised, Hana.  I thought you would be more resistant to staying in a wet diaper all afternoon."

D.Va puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms. "So now you're teasing me for cooperating?"

"I'm not teasing you at all; I’m just making an observation. We're having schnitzels and kraut for dinner, are you hungry before then?" Mercy was tempted, maybe for a moment, to speak to her charge more diminutively than her already quite maternal tones, but there was no sense in teasing or antagonizing Hana when she was already being quite compliant in all of this. “Please old still while I examine your break, Hana."

Mercy took D.Va's arm out of the sling and examined the soft cast.  Then she went to her leg and turned it side to side.  D.Va winced a little at the pain and didn't say another word.

"Hmm.  You're healing well now that you're staying off your feet.  Remember to keep your games to a minimum until you don't need the sling."

"Sure, Mom."

D.Va meant it was a joke, because Mercy was bossing her around.  But it was a strange moment.  A pause in their friendship.  D.Va looked at Mercy and Mercy looked at D.Va, and then they both looked away with a bit of embarrassment.  After all, she was the one that changed D.Va's diapers...

"Anyway," D.Va muttered. "I wanted to ask you something..."

"And what would that be, now?" Mercy raised her eyebrow curiously, maintaining full composure once again. Mom? Where did that girl come up with these ideas from? She was truly imaginative, that much was for certain. And yet it did seem clear that Hana wasn't that best at caring for her own needs, either…

"Lucio is coming this week," D.Va began.

"Yes, in a few days," Mercy confirmed.

"And... well, I really want to keep this a secret.  The whole... uh.  Diapers.  And... all that.  I don't want him to know."

Mercy gave D.Va a knowing look and crossed her arms.  Weighing her options, maybe.  But Mercy had been a young girl once too.  She knew how important it was that people her age saw her as... desirable.  Though in Mercy's case, boys were the least of her worries.

"Do you think it's going to be possible for you to maintain such a ruse? Especially from a boy as perceptive as Lucio? He's going to hear you crinkling from down the hall, and it might be best to just be honest with him from the offset to avoid an awkward exchange or for you to always be concerned about his potential discoveries, no?"

D.Va looked up at Mercy with a mixture of annoyance and embarrassment. "I'm not going to always be in diapers, Angela!  And this might be the only time I see him until I'm out of these casts.  So there's no way I'm letting him know about it!"

Mercy sighed and shrugged her shoulders.  No point arguing...

"Well, I can keep it a secret, as long as you agree to continue wearing your diapers.  And allow times for changes too.  We aren't changing things just because Lucio is here, not when you are starting to heal."

...continue to wear diapers?  It never even crossed D.Va's mind that she didn't have to.  Wow, what an embarrassing realization.

"And if he realizes the truth, you're not to lie to him - that will only breed bad blood with your teammate and we cannot allow that, not when so much is at stake." Well, here in the facility there was a lot less at stake, but the world had so few heroes and Mercy made it her business to protect the health and synergy of the ones it had.

With reluctance, D.Va nodded.  If Lucio found out, she wouldn't lie to him.  But that only meant she couldn't let him find out!  Simple as that.

And anyway, she had a few days to figure out how to hide it.

"Have you taken your medication today?" Mercy asked, sifting through the bottles on top of D.Va's dresser.

"Uhh... I forgot?" D.Va said with a half-smile.  Mercy sighed and handed D.Va a few pills.

"It looks like you're out of this one," Mercy said with a touch of irritation. "You should have told me sooner."

"It's okay, I've been feeling a lot better."

Mercy sighed and shook her head. "I'll refill these and have them for you tomorrow." Sometimes it was easy to see why Mercy was mistakable as D.Va's mom.

It wouldn't do any good to lecture Hana Song about responsibility - like an old world rock star, she was very good at one very important thing, and she knew that she was, too. She had fans, she had attention, and she had the skills to back it all up. Mercy sighed, having left her to own devices and on her way to going to check on dinner preparations. Maybe D.va did need someone to be her Mom, though, someone who she respected, adored, and trusted. Maybe Mercy would have to take that job after all.

As promised, Mercy changed D.Va's diaper before dinner and once more before bed.  D.Va played with the wings of her diaper, making it crinkle, until the soft rustling lulled her to sleep.  She had wonderful dreams about that crinkling sound.  About the heat between her legs.  The pressure in her bladder, and the relief she felt when she let go.  Even a twisting in her stomach.  It twisted and ached.  D.Va rolled over in bed and closed her eyes tight, whimpering as another cramp woke her up from her dream.

"...gotta use the bathroom," she muttered to herself.  And this wasn't the kind of thing she could do in her diaper.  But as she tried to stand, a shiver of pain shot up her leg and she fell back to the sheets.

She reached for her bottles of medicine to help with the pain, only to find the one she needed... gone.  Then she remembered: Mercy took it to get it refilled.

D.Va was stuck in bed, and she really, really needed to use the toilet.

-----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 1

Chapter Nine: Full

"Mm..." D.Va groaned and rolled over in bed.  The wet diaper squished against the sheets with every movement.  She had been fighting the growing pain in her abdomen for half an hour.  A tight, sickly sensation deep in her stomach.

D.Va hadn't used the toilet in a few days, not for this reason.  It wasn't uncommon, with all the junk food she ate.  Every few days, she would get the urge and she would limp down to the bathroom to relieve herself.  But now, limping wasn't even an option.

Logically, D.Va knew she was injured.  If she had to poop herself, it wasn't a huge deal.  Right?  People in the hospital do it all the time.  But in a strange, ironic turn of events, D.Va was nervous about doing it in a diaper.

Of course, that's what diapers were for!  It was better than cleaning up some disgusting sheets, wasn't it?  Shitting her diaper should have been way less embarrassing than shitting her bed.  But still... diapers meant something strange to D.Va.  She liked them, for whatever reason.  Nostalgia.  Arousal.  Diapers were special to her.  Diapers were... sexy.

And to do that in a diaper?  A shiver of disgust ran up D.Va's spine.  Ew, ew, ew, ew!  But wasn't that how she felt about wetting herself, too?  It was a mindless activity before, but now... now it was desirable.  She enjoyed wetting herself.  She enjoyed the heat and dampness.  She liked flooding her diapers and the relief that came with it.  She liked how the soggy padding felt against her special parts.  She liked rubbing the front of it, so it would squish into her.

Maybe, just maybe... D.Va would like pooping herself too.  But just as quickly as that thought entered her brain, she shook it away.  Ew, ew, ew, ew!

Another cramp caused her to wiggle and whimper.  Nausea filled her stomach and her head swam with inevitable thoughts.  She didn't want to do this!  She didn't want to!

As D.Va stared helplessly at the ceiling, her backside began to ache with release.  If she kept holding it, she would be sick.  She'd throw up or something, she was sure of it!  The nausea was too much.  The cramps would put her in a tizzy.  Her body was begging for it to be over...

D.Va called Mercy again.  For the tenth time.  But there was no answer.  She sent a few texts asking if she was awake, but no response.  Finally, she set the phone down and closed her eyes.  She could feel the fullness in her belly.  The pressure against her bottom.  She had to go...

Maybe if she sat up, like she was sitting on a toilet.  But then it would squish all over her butt!  Ew, ew, ew, ew!

Maybe if she rolled on her side, while she was laying down?  But that was such an awkward position.  D.Va only just recently got used to wetting herself in bed, and she was sure her body would allow it.

Maybe if she sat up on her knees?  Yeah, that was the best option.  Then it would fill the seat of her diaper without any squishing!

So D.Va climbed up on her sore legs and tried to balance herself on the plush mattress.  In the end, she had to bend over on her hands and knees, like an animal.  Ugh, so humiliating...

Then another cramp struck her.  She felt a sharp pressure in her bottom.  The ring between her cheeks started to open up.  But D.Va couldn't do it!  She forced it closed and slid to the sheets, so her face was buried in a pillow.

She felt so weak.  Fragile.  Diapered ass high in the air.  She couldn't hold it again and she knew it.  She didn't even want to.  The exhaustion was getting the better of her.

She prepared herself to push.  To fill her diaper.  No matter how gross, no matter how disgusting... she had to do it.

Another cramp came like an ocean wave over the shore, swallowing up the sand.  And D.Va pushed.  She felt her bottom open wide and the massive pile was forced out of her until it hit the seat of her diaper.  It squished into the wet padding and mushed itself around D.Va's bottom and between her legs.

D.Va held her breath and grunted, forcing more and more of the mess into her diaper.  She scrunched up her face and whimpered, making quiet, nervous sounds.  A sudden shift dropped her load down between her legs to make room for more.  More and more.

D.Va's face was red with embarrassment and pressure, her bangs matted to her face with sweat, as she groaned again.  Another huge mound slid into her diaper, squishing against the padding, and surrounding her ass with an unfamiliar, disgusting heat.

Then the smell.  D.Va hadn't expected it to be so strong or so quick.  It started to swirl around her like a cloud of her own stink.  She wanted to stop.  She wanted to save herself any further humiliation.  But she had to finish what she'd started.

With another groan and a push, she filled what little space was left in her heavy diaper.  It found every nook and cranny of her bottom and the space between her legs.  It was warm and mushy and smelled foul.  But it was over.

Finally, D.Va let out a sigh of exhaustion and breathed in her own stinky aroma, desperate for oxygen.  She was so ashamed of what she'd done, of how she felt... but it wasn't as terrible as she thought, either.  Or maybe that was the relief talking...

It took her ten long minutes to find the courage to move.  Her hands were shaking and her whole body felt like it was made of popsicle sticks.  She managed to sit up and look nervously down at the diaper.

There was only one word for it.  Full.  Extremely full.  Every twisted crinkle of plastic was pushed to capacity.  Every sharp corner was an expanded curve.  And it was heavy, too.  So much heavier than D.Va could have imagined.  It felt like wearing thick weights between her legs.

D.Va tried to move, but the thickness of the diaper made it awkward.  Every inch would shift the squishy mass in her underwear, reminding her of what she'd done.  As if the lingering smell wasn't enough...

D.Va, in her infinite wisdom, reached for a fresh diaper.  She had to change, obviously!  But her muscles were sore and weak, and as she stretched, her legs buckled.  She fell sloppily onto her bottom and rolled over in bed.

The sensation was indescribable.  A horrible force, squishing all of her shame and humiliation deep into her skin.  And it stuck there, taking on the shape of D.Va's body like her skin-tight combat suit.

She took in a sharp breath of discomfort and tried to get up again.  But each movement made it worse.  Each action brought more tears to her eyes, until D.Va was almost crying.

The only thing D.Va could do was lay perfectly still, sitting in the very full and very stinky diaper.  Even if she tried to clean herself up, she would do a terrible job.  She wasn't even sure where the wipes were!

But at least it was over.  At least the cramps and awful feelings were gone.  And... and well, it wasn't as disgusting as she thought it would be.  It smelled awful, and she felt gross, but... well, it wasn't the worst thing in the world.  Actually, it was almost… cathartic.  D.Va - the heroine, the world-sensation - having done something so… unflattering.  She let out a small laugh and closed her eyes.

Though the real problem wouldn't come until morning, when there was a knock on D.Va's door.  She must have dozed off, after such an exhausting event.  But when she came to, she was quickly reminded what she had done.

"Uh, one minute!" D.Va shouted, scrambling to pull the covers up over her body.  The mess in her diaper shifted with each movement, and she had to stop to wince every few seconds.

Ew, ew, ew, ew...

"Hana, I'm coming in." Mercy replied, opening the door. And when she stepped inside, it was as though there was another door there, an omnipresent wall that hit her like an oncoming semi truck. She stopped in place and looked puzzled, confused, her eyes slowly moving down along the floor of the bedroom and up the wall, as though she was trying to find something very well hidden but so very apparent. Her lips parted as she drew back, opening her mouth all the way in a silent gasp of horror as she finally locked eyes on her young charge.

"H-hey!  I, um.  I'm going to be--"

"Hana, what is that smell?!”

D.Va's cheeks turned redder than a tomato and she hugged the blanket tightly over her body.  She must have gotten used to the smell overnight, and hadn't realized it was so terrible...

"I... um.  I... um..."

What could she say?  She was gassy?  That was hardly a better excuse!  All her words seemed to fail her in that moment, and Mercy wandered toward the bed looking confused and horrified.  Mercy reached for the covers and D.Va held them down as tightly as she could.

“What are you doing?” Mercy asked sternly, still searching the room for the awful smell. “I am getting you changed.”

“I… I can do it myself,” D.Va stammered.  

But Mercy wasn’t in the mood today.  Last night had been stressful - running out to get D.Va’s prescription filled in the middle of the afternoon, doing paperwork for most of the evening, and answering crisis calls from a hospital in Germany for most of the night.  Finally, after turning her phone off, she slept soundly.  But to wake up to such a foul odor in D.Va’s room…

“Hana Song,” Mercy said sternly. “Let go of the blanket this instant!”

Mercy tugged the blanket out of D.Va’s hands and revealed the origin of the smell: D.Va’s very full, very soiled diaper.  Mercy stared in shock at the diaper around D.Va’s hips.  A grown woman.  Reduced to this?

"Hana Song, what did you do?!  Did you not think to push the alert button and have someone down here to take you to the lavatory? What would you friend Lucio think if he saw you in this state? Do you think that this is funny? That it's quite okay to expect somebody to clean up after you in such a state of disgust? Perhaps this flies in Korea, I do not know, but in my country this is an activity frowned upon and reserved for curtained off sections of adult video stores!"

Every word of Mercy's brought more and more color to D.Va's cheeks.  She shrunk into her spot on the bed, feeling all of two feet tall.  And when Mercy was done, D.Va's cheeks were wet with tears.

"It was an accident... I... I couldn't get up 'cause my medicine and... and... and I called you, but..."

"I do not believe you. I do not think you tried at all, Hana. You are in a world of trouble, young lady, more trouble than you can possibly imagine!  Now take your medicine and get down to the showers!  I have to fumigate this whole wing of the building…”

Mercy tossed D.Va her bottle of pills and stormed out of the room.  D.Va took one in her mouth and fell back on her bed, crying into her pillow.  Mercy had never spoken to her like that before.  D.Va had never felt so ashamed.  So diminished.  So useless.

And it wasn’t even the full diaper or the stinky aroma.  It wasn’t that D.Va had done something only an infant would do.  It was Mercy, and the way she spoke to her.  Like D.Va had done something wrong.  But why was it really so wrong?  Why couldn’t D.Va mess her diapers?  Why was Mercy the one that made the rules?

After ten long minutes of crying, D.Va sat up in bed and shuffled to her feet.  The medicine had kicked in and she could waddle down the hall with her crutches just fine.  But her thoughts followed her, along with the lingering smell of what she’d done.

-----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 1

Chapter Ten: Responsibility

Hana Song limped down the hall in nothing but a pajama shirt and a saggy, messy diaper.  No pair of pants D.Va owned would fit over the bulging padding, and she couldn't hold a blanket around her hips while she was on the crutches.  She should have been looking where she was going, but Mercy's words from earlier echoed in her head.

'What did you do?!'

'Do you think that this is funny?'

'Such a state of disgust?'

D.Va turned a corner on her way to the showers and collided head on with someone going much too fast: a flash of orange clothes and goggles.  Both D.Va and Tracer fell to the floor, on their asses, but D.Va's experience was way worse.  The mushy mess in the seat of her diaper squished into her skin and filled the hall with an awful smell.  And worse yet, D.Va had nothing to hide her shame.

"Corr blimey, Hana."

Tracer was not a slow woman, not in any sense of the word; she moved fast, she spoke fast, and she caught on even faster. Her nose screwed up and she started to cough, fighting through the feelingly solid feeling air to get a breath of oxygen that wasn't tainted.

“You smell awful! God Save the Queen!”

D.Va looked up at Tracer in a panic and fumbled to her feet.  She knew the obvious answer was to lie, but there was no sense lying, was there?  How could she explain herself...

“Did you… in your pants?!” Tracer’s eyes were wide with surprise. “Though I s'pose pants isn't the right word," Tracer giggled. "I forgot, you don't wear those anymore."

"Shut up," D.Va muttered, grabbing her crutches.  Her cheeks became as red as tomatoes.

“Your plans to get better are ambitious, but rubbish. I don't think you can ever rightly go back to wearing knickers once you cross that line, Hana. You oughta just give up the pretending, right?"

Tracer was so amused.

"Shut up!" D.Va said again, a little louder.  She pushed past Tracer and hurried toward the showers as fast as her crutches would allow.  But Tracer followed with a teasing smile on her face.

"I know you're hurt and all, but goodness.  No self-respecting adult would ever do something like this... and in a diaper no less.  Blimey..."

D.Va turned another corner and Tracer zipped in front of her to stop her.

"You smell awful, you know that don't you? Stinking up all the halls of the base, I don't think the walls are ever gonna forget what you did in here, you know? I don't know how you can just do that and be okay with it, love, it's kind of disgusting."

Disgusting.  The same word that Mercy used.  It was too much.  Just outside the doors to the showers, tears spilled down D.Va's cheeks.  She tried to hold it back, but she couldn't help herself.  Everything she'd done today... it was so humiliating...

Tracer froze in surprise and immediately switched gears.

"Oh hey hey!  Hana, I'm kidding!  I'm teasing, I'm not serious!  Oh no, no, hey, hey..."

But D.Va only cried louder.

"Hey, love, precious, poppet - don't cry now, I was just taking the piss, you know? I'm sure you didn't mean to do it and it was just an accident, right love? Just an accident, a little mistake."

D.Va shook her head and fresh tears dripped off her chin.  Her head was full of confusing thoughts.  Anger.  Frustration.  Self-hatred.  And disgust.  But amidst all that, there was a truth...

"I like diapers..." D.Va wiped her face and continued to cry. "I really do.  I like how they feel, and I like wetting them, and I wanted to try... try..." She shook her head in shame.  In disgust.  That's what she was: disgusting...

"Oh. Oh! Oh blimey, then by all means don't let me be the one to yuck your yum, Hana."

Tracer pulled her into a cuddle, a tight cuddle, close enough that breathing wasn't exactly the worlds easiest thing. But learning such predilections about oneself was pretty important and Tracer was nothing if not kink positive.

"I'm disgusting," D.Va repeated, crying into her friend's shoulder. "Angela said it, and you said it, and... and... I don't know why I'm like this.  Why do I like something so disgusting?"

D.Va cried so hard that the last thing she said was almost indecipherable: "I hate myself so much..."

"It's just a thing that you like that makes you feel nice and bubbly inside; it's not any big deal as long as it doesn't hurt anybody. And apart from a bit of nasal discomfort, this is really not so bad. Did you feel good when you did it? Did Angie an' me ruin it for you?"

D.Va shook her head and wiped more tears off her face. "I... I dunno.  I didn't want to at first, but I thought... and... I dunno.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be..."

D.Va felt like she was falling apart at the seams.  Like all the stuffing was pouring out of her insides.  And if she didn't change soon, the mess she made in her diaper might pour out too.

"I'm sorry... I... I gotta clean up."

"Hana." Tracer grabbed D.Va's shoulders and brushed her hair off her face. "It's hard to find something good in the world... something that makes you happy.  If this is your happiness, don't let anyone take it away.  And I'm sorry for my part in that.  Okay?"

D.Va nodded, but she wasn't sure she believed Tracer.

Tracer wanted to help her guilt-stricken friend with her shower, but she honestly figured D.Va would do better to have the time alone. With a deep breath, centering herself, Tracer went to find Mercy to apprise her of the situation - the two of them making fun of Hana like that? That was categorically not okay. But Tracer also needed Angela to make sure that D.Va was being safe.

D.Va didn't feel any better after her shower.  She was clean and smelled of strawberries - a welcome change! - but miserable all the same.  What she'd done... how it felt.  And then Mercy finding her.  Tracer teasing her.  Even if Tracer had apologized, it felt overwhelming.  D.Va wrapped the towel around herself and returned to her room.  She wasn't looking forward to seeing Mercy again, not after the last exchange they had.  But who else was going to put her in a fresh diaper?

"Hana, darling."

It was Angela's voice, alright, but it had that kind of sternness that she only had when she needed to apply coercive bedside manner; i.e. when someone wasn't listening to what was best for them. She had a little package in her hand - a bag, a thin tube, but no diaper to be seen.

"Lena told me you are enjoying your time in diapers, and I don't think that's healthy."

"...what?" D.Va looked at Mercy with shock.  Tracer told on her?  What did diapers have to do with being healthy? "But they were your idea," D.Va said in frustration.

"Well, I have a new idea." Mercy showed D.Va the catheter and D.Va shook her head in denial.

"No way!  No!  I don't want a hose inside me!"

"It's healthier, more hygienic, and it won't fall victim to your… affections. This is not open for negotiation, this is final. Doctors Orders. And I'm the doctor, you see?"

She did have a certain air of assuredness and certainty, too.

"I'm nineteen years old - you can't tell me what to do!  And I... I don't want that!  I want diapers!"

Oh wow, shouting that brought a huge blush to D.Va's cheeks.

"I... I mean..."

"I know what you mean, Hana," Mercy interjected. "But you aren't being responsible."

D.Va's hands balled at her sides in anger and she stood up on her hurt leg.

"I don't want to be responsible all the time!" D.Va shouted as tears filled her eyes. "I almost died, Angela!  That explosion in Busan?  I'm only nineteen, and I could have died!"

Mercy looked at D.Va with surprise and opened her mouth to say something, but D.Va beat her to it.

"Once I'm better, I'm going to go on many more missions.  I'm going to risk my life every single day for the people of this world, because that's who I am and that's what this organization is all about!  And I'm going to die young, because that's what happens to soldiers.  And..."

D.Va shook her head as tears dripped down her cheeks.

"And I like diapers!  They remind me of before, when I was just some gamer girl!  When the most responsibility I had was getting to the bathroom, and I didn't even want to do that much!  They remind me that I'm still allowed to be selfish, and I'm still allowed to be the girl I used to be!"

D.Va wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and looked up at Mercy with passion and fire.

"Yes, I'm D.Va, the pilot.  The Overwatch hero!  But I'm also Hana Song, a gamer who wears diapers."

"Well."

Well was the most that Mercy could manage in response to that passionate little speech. Partially, she was sure, she blamed herself for this. She'd put Hana in diapers, she'd rendered her helpless and she'd left her in a state where she had no choice but to face what that meant. And at the same time... at the same time, she knew, that meant she was responsible for Hana finding herself a slice of happiness that she was so willing to defend, in a world that she defended even more.

"Very well."

D.Va looked up at Mercy through wet eyes.

"Really...?"

Mercy sighed and nodded her head. "Now please lie down.  You're going to hurt your leg standing on it like that."

D.Va slid back to the sheets with a shy smile on her face.  She'd get to wear diapers as long as she wanted.  Maybe Mercy would even change her after her arm had healed?  Or perhaps that was only wishful thinking...

Mercy slid a fresh diaper under D.Va's bottom and covered her in baby powder.  She pulled the thick crinkly padding between her legs and taped it securely around her hips, sparing her bed from inevitable outcomes.

D.Va still had a lot of feelings to overcome.  The explosion in Busan had left her scared and nervous about returning to combat.  Her arm still had a few weeks to heal, and her leg a few weeks after that.  And the strange self-loathing she had in her heart for her love of diapers hadn't completely gone away.  Every day, she would fight it off so she could enjoy her little sliver of happiness.

But for now, today, this was enough.

-----------------

Epilogue: Love

-Three Days Later-

D.Va looked at herself in the mirror with a hint of embarrassment on her cheeks.  She was in uniform, wearing a tight spandex suit that zipped in the front.  The problem was, the curves, crinkles, and thick padding of her diaper was clear as day through the form-fitting fabric.  And Lucio would be here any minute...

With a sigh, D.Va fitted her arm into the sling and took up a crutch.  She walked as confidently as she could out of her room and down the hall to the main deck.  But each movement brought the rustle from her diaper and each step brought the reminder of the thickness between her legs.  Lucio would know right away... but was that so bad?  By the time Hana arrived on the main deck - where Tracer, Mei, and Mercy were waiting - her cheeks were pink and bright.

"Ni hau," Mei said with a bright smile. "Did you sleep well?" Mei had arrived yesterday and had been eyeing the bulge around D.Va's hips ever since.  But unlike Tracer, Mei would never draw attention to something so embarrassing.

D.Va stumbled to answer Mei's question. "Y-yes, I did.  Thank you. Um... is Lucio here yet?"

"He's just coming in on the next shuttle," Mei smiled with a chipper attitude, doing her best to not draw any attention to her noticing of D.Va's underwear situation: decorum was important! "He should land in just a few minutes. How are you recovering? Are you feeling well?"

"Oh, yes!  Much better.  As long as I remember to take my medicine." D.Va laughed at the memory.  If she had never forgotten her medication, she would have never messed herself.  She would have never had the heart-to-heart with Tracer, and she would never have stood up to Mercy.

"Even if you are feeling better, make sure to get enough rest," Mercy said from the other side of the room, scanning in some cargo from a recent payload.

"More time alone in your room," Tracer teased. "Just what you need to feel better." Tracer winked at D.Va and D.Va's blush took on a new shade of pink.

"Oh no, I am sure she will prefer for Lucio to join her in her room at her age, don't you think?"

"I try not to think about that, Mei," Mercy added in from across the room.

"Oh lighten up, Angela, let them be alone together. You were young once!"

The arguing stopped as the new shuttle landed, though. Lucio had arrived.

"Hey girl!  Look at you - all banged up!"

Lucio wrapped his arms around D.Va without thinking and D.Va wiggled and whined.

"Ow, ow!  Hey, careful!"

"Eh, sorry about that!  I got carried away." Lucio rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment as D.Va tried to control her blush.

"It's been a while," D.Va said with a smile.

"Sure has!  And Lena - how's the girlfriend?"

Lucio left D.Va alone in the center of the room to do a round of hugs and catch-ups.  Tracer talked about proposing to Emily some time this year.  Mei was excited about rebuilding the Ecopoint in Antarctica.  And Mercy had developed a new healing energy.  D.Va stood on the end of the room and watched them quietly.

Like a team again, she thought.

Then, without warning, she felt an ache in her stomach.  Oh, that's not good...

"Is that a new flightsuit, Hana?"

Lucio had made his way back to D.Va, and he sure did word things in a way that really leveraged his boyish charm and goofy smile. For someone so famous and so well loved by his fans, Lucio was very down to earth - a stark contrast to the slightly dramatic e-girl aesthetic that D.Va liked to present.

"Uhh.  Yeah, technically..." It was an adapted version of her previous suit, to allow for more stretch in the... underwear region.

"I brought something for everyone!" Lucio unpacked two large pizzas from one of his cases and set them down on the counter along the wall. "I picked these up in the city, before taking the shuttle.  You know how pizza places are about delivering to secret bases in the middle of nowhere, yeah?"

Everyone laughed, including D.Va, and they all started to eat.  D.Va carefully made her way across the room and picked up a slice of her own.  As she slid it into her mouth, she caught sight of Lucio staring at her butt.

Not exactly the moment I was hoping he would check me out, D.Va thought.  Then she winced as another cramp twisted her stomach.

"Are you alright?" Mei asked, noticing D.Va's expression.

"Oh... yes, of course!  Just a stomach ache..."

"Oh do you need some Tums?" Lucio asked - definitely not in any way related to his sponsorship deal, and more to do with the fact that he'd overheard the exchange.

"Oh, uh... no, no, I'm alright." D.Va took another bite of pizza, knowing full well where the pizza would end up.  Her stomach twisted into knots and she felt an ache in her bottom.  Pressure.  D.Va looked around the room with red cheeks and argued with herself.

Go to the bathroom!  You don't have to do this.

But I want to.  Last time was scary, but it was... nice.

Then find a different room.  Don't do it here!

That's disingenuous.  I am who I am.  If I'm going to wear diapers all the time--

Another harsh wave of cramps overcame D.Va and she buckled over.  Mercy turned away and went back to scanning her cargo.  Tracer bit her lip and held her tongue.  They both knew what was happening...

"Hey, are you alright Hana?” Lucio put his arm around her shoulder, squeezed her close into a hug, and kissed her on the forehead. It was a signature move for the musical prodigy.

D.Va's forehead had a thin sheet of sweat on it as she shifted to her feet. "I, um... I'll be right back."

In the end, D.Va's pride won out.  She had to get out of this room!  What was she thinking?  Filling a diaper in front of everyone?  In front of Lucio?  But she didn't make it more than two steps before another cramp forced her to brace herself against the wall.  Her back arched and her butt stuck out, tight against her skin in the body suit.

The grumbling in her tummy grew aggressive and angry and D.Va had no other choice but to push.  It filled the seat of her diaper and everyone watched as the back of D.Va's skin-tight suit expanded and grew.  The smell was contained in her uniform, but the solid, squishy mass was pressed firmly into her bottom and between her legs.  The heat in D.Va's diaper was matched only by the heat on her cheeks.

"So uh....."

Lucio was the only one to speak. Nobody else said a damn word. Half the room knew what was going to happen, and the other half were caught completely off guard. She was an adult woman, and this boy who was into her had just watched her shit herself very obviously. It wasn't elegant and it wasn't charming. He took a step back, and thankfully Mercy took over.

"You had an accident, Hana? Come with me over here, I will change your diaper."

D.Va looked at the room of people, watching her with surprise and secondhand embarrassment.  Had she really just...?  But Mercy took her hand and led her out of the room, waddling and squishing in her fully used diaper.

Once the two were out of the room, Mercy turned to D.Va with a small smile. "That was... surprising."

"Yeah, it just happened," D.Va half-lied, unable to meet her eyes.

"Well, get cleaned up.  Tell me when you are ready for a fresh diaper."

"Yes ma'am..."

Mercy left D.Va alone and D.Va waddled down the hall to the showers.  But she took a wrong turn.  Instead, she headed to her room.

D.Va closed the door behind her and locked it.  Then she sat down on the edge of her bed, firmly squishing the mound of mush into her diaper.  She wiggled back and forth, forcing it into every nook and cranny possible before falling back onto her pillow.

D.Va exhaled sharply and let her mind wander.  What did everyone think?  What did Lucio think?  He would never like her now, not romantically.  But did that even matter?

D.Va's free hand made its way to her neck and tugged down the zipper on her body suit.  Immediately, the foul smell of her diaper began to fill the room.  At first, it was enough to make D.Va cough, but she quickly grew used to it.

D.Va unzipped the body suit so that she could see her bare breasts and her very full diaper.  She didn't know why, but her fingers began to trail down her neck, to her nipples, and further down.  They brushed the waistband of the diaper before plunging down into it.

D.Va rocked back and forth on her bed, shifting the squishy mess, as her fingers found the special place between her legs.  A magical sensation rushed over her.  Pleasure.  Arousal.  Desire.  She didn't need Lucio when she had diapers.

Her diapers.  Wet and messy diapers.  Stinky diapers.  Full diapers.  Soggy and squishy diapers.  Each word spun in her head like her fingertips spun around her clit.  And as D.Va filled her diaper again - in a very different way - she knew she had truly found love.

[End.]

-----------------

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Infernum said:

Loved every second of it despite having no clue about anything Overwatch. 

Good!  That was the goal. ^_^

Thank you everyone who liked and commented! :wub:  It really makes writing this stuff worth it.

• 3 months later...

This was another amazing story I almost missed. I throughly enjoyed the story line here. D.Va was initially forced into the diapers and eventually discovered that wearing them wasn’t such a bad thing. I almost wish she was able to real it in a little at the end. I got the feeling that she became sexually addicted to them, to the extent she was willing to give up on her potential boyfriend. Once again you guys produced an awesome story. I know this is several months old but I really wanted to comment and give it a like. 

6 hours ago, CDfm said:

Once again you guys produced an awesome story. I know this is several months old but I really wanted to comment and give it a like. 

THANK YOU!! :D

6 hours ago, CDfm said:

I got the feeling that she became sexually addicted to them, to the extent she was willing to give up on her potential boyfriend.

Mm it's been a while, but I'm pretty sure our intent was that she sort of realized... she didn't /need/ a boyfriend?  Like, she's happy where she is with what she has.  She doesn't need to compromise herself for the sake of someone else. *nod nod* 

Then again, our intent doesn't always come out in writing.  And a reader's personal experience always dominate a writer's intentions.