LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crazy way to start bed wetting?

Hey all,

First off I wear diapers 24/7 and have no problem wetting in any position but for some reason can’t seem to wet while I’m asleep. It sounds like a crazy idea I had but was wondering if you all think it would even work or if any of you have tried this and had success with it. 

So my idea was if I were to start setting an alarm a couple hours after I went to sleep to wake up and pee, over time would this condition me to have to pee without setting and alarm and waking up? 

Anyway, thanks for reading and please let me know of any input you may have!

I’m not a bedwetter and have been wearing to bed for a couple of months now.

i don’t truly wet in my sleep but I’m finding that the more I just kinda half wake up to wet the more by morning I can’t remember

how many times I’ve wet and find my diaper really wet by morning 

• Like 1

I think you can try it but you should mind that you may feel exhausted by lake of sleep before certain results will show up. 

I think you don't should set an alarm up but to wake up by your feelings. I mean stay connected to the feeling of your bladder, most of the time it works. Pay attention to every single tension or pressure and try to release as soon as it builds up.  Alarm tones break the sleep cycle and you may need to wait for catching another sleep cycle to get asleep.

I’m not even sure I specifically set out to accomplish this but after about a year of 24/7 wearing, I wake up a couple of times per week in a wet nappy that I have zero recollection of making wet.  Funnily enough I remain pretty much in control of things during the day.

This is how it progressed for me:  I was usually a tiny bit wet before I went to bed (since I make zero effort to hold, it’s almost inevitable that there’s a dribble between changing into my night diaper and getting into bed).  I think this might be a bit important because it says to your brain “it’s ok, it doesn’t matter, you’re already wet anyway”.

Every time I stirred during the night, I would relax and empty whatever was in my bladder.  I don't sleep that heavily.

Within a month or two, I was wetting in small amounts two or three times in a night but clearly remembering doing so.  I would still have a need to pee in the morning.

Then, on a couple of occasions, I’d wake up to wet, start wetting but not remember finishing: I think I fell back asleep still doing it.  I’d wake up again a bit later and wonder why my bladder was empty.  I would sometimes have quite vivid “pee dreams” where I dreamed that I needed to pee or was peeing.  I suspect on the odd occasion, the line between dream and reality got a bit blurred but it was all the same for my diaper.

After about 6 months, I went to bed one night after a fair bit of alcohol and forgot to use my nappy before I fell asleep.  I woke up the next morning drenched.  No dreams, no nothing.

Over the next 4 months, there were isolated-but-increasing incidents of waking up wet, or at least a lot wetter than I could remember being responsible for until today where it’s happening at least once, usually twice a week.

I still don’t know if I am actually waking to wet but just not enough to remember doing it or simply sleeping through.  It doesn’t make much difference I guess.  I wake up wet with an empty bladder and no memory of how that happened.  I don’t ever need to pee in the morning when I wake up now because one way or another, it’s already happened.

I think wearing 24/7 is also partly responsible.   I’m quite aware that my bladder has shrunk.  Even on nights where I CAN remember wetting, it’s more like 3 or 4 times per night in small quantities.  These days I suspect that if I wasn't diapered, I'd be getting up quite a few times during the night.

As they say, YMMV…

• Like 1

It was cold this morning and I woke up early. I had to pee, so I laid on my back and took a few spurtd to take the edge off. The warm diaper felt great. I hugged one of my pillow, turned over, and dry humped until I peed more in the diaper. I didn't think I peed that much. Anyway I felt a wet spot on the sheet and pillow case. It turned out to be bigger than I thought. I had ad an accident. I changed my wet diaper, but didn't change the sheet until I got up. The pull up diaper was really fuller than I thought.

• Like 1