LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need To Vent.

carsfan

I had a pretty cool and in the end frustrating experience involving our little hobby. I don't really use online dating. Every lengthy relationship I've had has been the old fashioned way and developed in person and slowly. I've been doing a lot of work in the last year on myself and really coming to terms with my kink and at the correct  time being able sharing it with someone in the contact of a relationship. I've been busy with school a lot lately and am casually seeing someone who is supportive of my diapers but does not participate. She has no problem with me wearing around her and this relationship has thus far worked out nicely for both of us as she has kinks of of her own.

On to the story. We're not exclusive yet, and in my kink happy state I tried to make a kink friend Tinder profile. She is also on Tinder and is open to me doing this so ethically its not an issue. I took some pictures that were of me but obscured my face. In the small text window i said something to the effect of  " In simple terms looking to connect with a gal into AB/DL. Does not have to be sexual.  Kink positive but not into being reckless. Real connection is important. Thanks for reading.

I got a few people swipe who i figured fairly early hadn't read it and then when i asked if they had said ' No sorry good luck" Fair enough I wasn't expecting much. To making a boring story shorter, did connect with one girl who had lots in common with and admitted to buying diapers off and on for 10 years and being into it but didn't have much experience. She told me she had been thinking of them all day because my profile.  we chatted for only a day and agreed to move slow but she sounded really into it and was honest and asked lots of questions. Tinder decided that my profile had to be banned cause it violated their terms of use. It looks like i just bailed without a trace. To say I felt pretty sad yesterday was a bit of an understatement. In complete fairness my photos probably did. It's really frustrating to really be doing nothing illegal seemingly meet someone who sounds cool and shares a pretty outside interest and have blanket annoying rule.  On the off chance our little exchange sparked her interest to create  an account here,  Its Ben from Vancouver who goes to Langara.  We both dig Zoolander. I'd love to keep chatting! 

That's my rant for the day.           

Sorry for what happened.  Some sites really have to be careful for one reason or another, including Daily Diapers.  Even the hint of something kinky that is perfectly innocent but might be perceived as perverted or sexually deviant might cause a site lots of bad PR or at least a lot of time explaining to people who may read a profile, find some issue with it and either start withdrawing their own profiles or send tons of complaints in to the Admin.

I might suggest in the future you keep to vanilla pictures only, maybe one or two and if you do connect with someone ABDL, make other arrangements if possible to message or keep in touch that don't include the original site where you met.  If you mention a couple times you are AB/DL and looking for someone who is also AB/DL, they will know what that means.  Anyone who does not is not into it themselves, otherwise they would know what AB/DL is.  Simple.  Remember one thing.  It's up to the owner of any site as to who they feel they want to ban for whatever reason and you are their as their guest, so to speak.  If it is a pay site and they have banned you after taking your money, read over carefully their terms and if it does not say what you have posted is not allowed (or hinted in very general terms about content they feel is inappropriate), I would demand your money back and quote their own terms that you agreed to!