LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper change memories

Most people are out of diapers so young they don’t remember getting changed. I was one of those kids who was stubborn about using the potty throughout childhood. I remember being changed by my mom, grandmother, aunts, babysitter and both the school nurse and nurses aide. I wet my pants/diaper every day until I was about 7 and pooped in my pants until I was almost 10. Combine this with the fact that I wet the bed nightly until almost 12 and you can imagine how many times I had my diaper changed! I remember my routine: going to my “special spot”, squatting, peeing or pooping (or both) and then telling whoever was watching me at the time that I “went poo poo”. If I was in a diaper, it was normally changed on the floor or on my bed in my room, on my back. I wore Pampers until I grew out of them (about 7) and then wore cloth training pants (pre-pull-ups) and plastic pants at night. Trainers were changed in the bathroom. Let me hear from you about your memories!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh yes.  Going to the bathroom in the pants. ?

Toddlers, and big boys who aren't ready to be big boys, often hide when they do their business in their britches.  They exist in a twilight world of infancy vs childhood.  They want to please mommy by being "big boys" but the urge to go in the pants is overwhelming for some.  As they play, they feel the familiar fullness in their tummy, but ignore it and continue playing until the bowels begin to move.  They then take a few steps toward the kitchen, to tell their mommy that they need to go potty.

This is the moment of decision.  This is the fork in the road. 

To the right; is mommy, the potty chair, and the world of big boys with big boy things.  To the left; is going in your pants like a baby in diapers, the world of powdered bottoms and babyish things.  It is the world of mommy changing your pants; rather than taking you to the potty chair.

In mid-step, on the way to tell mommy, his full bowels and his still-infantile mind makes the decision for him. 

He pauses in mid-step, as his bowels begin to move, and eagerly grunts his breakfast into the seat of his pants.  Rather then being embarrassed and ashamed after the first grunt, the "big boy" pushes again, feeling his training pants balloon out with a huge warm mess as he grunts.  He relaxes his bladder in between grunts, as he soaks the front of his training pants with pee, as he fills the back of his pants with poop.  As the telltale odor of poop wafts up from his bottom, he knows that his mother will return him to diapers and rubber pants, but this is what he wants: he wants to be a baby again.

This is what it means to be an "adult baby."  This is the beginning of our life in diapers ? 

• Like 3
Ahhh yes.  Going to the bathroom in the pants. [emoji848]
Toddlers, and big boys who aren't ready to be big boys, often hide when they do their business in their britches.  They exist in a twilight world of infancy vs childhood.  They want to please mommy by being "big boys" but the urge to go in the pants is overwhelming for some.  As they play, they feel the familiar fullness in their tummy, but ignore it and continue playing until the bowels begin to move.  They then take a few steps toward the kitchen, to tell their mommy that they need to go potty.
To the right; is mommy, the potty chair, and the world of big boys with big boy things.  To the left; is going in your pants like a baby in diapers, the world of powdered bottoms and babyish things.  It is the world of mommy changing your pants; rather than taking you to the potty chair.
In mid-step, on the way to tell mommy, his full bowels and his still-infantile mind makes the decision for him. 
He pauses in mid-step, as his bowels begin to move, and eagerly grunts his breakfast into the seat of his pants.  Rather then being embarrassed and ashamed after the first grunt, the "big boy" pushes again, feeling his training pants balloon out with a huge warm mess as he grunts.  He relaxes his bladder in between grunts, as he soaks the front of his training pants with pee, as he fills the back of his pants with poop.  As the telltale odor of poop wafts up from his bottom, he knows that his mother will return him to diapers and rubber pants, but this is what he wants: he wants to be a baby again.
This is what it means to be an "adult baby."  This is the beginning of our life in diapers [emoji2960] 

Very well said! Thank you for the post

• Like 1

Funny she should have said that...  I was sitting here reading DD and had some "GAS" and pushed a bit too forcefully and almost blew a hole in my Medline Protection Plus XL brief.  Now my bottom is sticky and I need a change.  I guess I let my "still-infantile mind" make the decision for me too. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I am still letting my infantile mind make my choice to go in my diaper. forty years plus and I still haven't changed my mind. It feels too good and playtime is the best. I never pooped my pants for my mom to clean me up.. My mom worked, so it was my choice to clean and diaper myself, has always been fun to me and life goes on..

• Like 1
Ahhh yes.  Going to the bathroom in the pants. [emoji848]
This is what it means to be an "adult baby."  This is the beginning of our life in diapers [emoji2960] 

I stayed in that twilight between childhood and infancy for many years. I was fortunate enough to have a mother and a nanny who continued to change and clean me. My memories actually start around 4 years old. Messing my pants while playing in the backyard and being asked “are your britches dirty?” Then being brought in and cleaned up. I was also a bedwetter and was put in diapers every night at bedtime. Many many times I would poop in the diaper before bed or after waking up in the mornings...at least until 9 years old! Looking back, I loved the feeling of going in my pants and the sounds and smells. I also loved the attention I got

I was in diapers and pull-ups until I was 5 so I have quite a few memories. Most of them are pretty similar. Stopping to get changed out of a wet or dirty diaper, being wiped down, etc. Some of the ones that stand out though: 

I can remember my nanny asking me if I was wet. I wanted to lie but I couldn’t so I said yes. I guess I figured she would find out anyway. I would have been two or three at the time. 

I remember a babysitter was changing a poopy diaper. I would have been two or three. As she was changing me, she was loving but she told me I was stinky. 

I can remember when I was four or five, I was in pull-ups. I was trained and had control but I still used pull-ups because I preferred it and didn’t want to give them up. I was playing with my mom, I could feel a strong urge to poop. I asked her to leave and I pooped in my pull-up. I then took off the pull-up and threw it away. 

Sadly, because I was old enough to be taking off my own dirty pull-ups and throwing them away, it wasn’t long before my parents stopped buying me pull-ups. 

• Like 1
I was in diapers and pull-ups until I was 5 so I have quite a few memories. Most of them are pretty similar. Stopping to get changed out of a wet or dirty diaper, being wiped down, etc. Some of the ones that stand out though: 
I can remember my nanny asking me if I was wet. I wanted to lie but I couldn’t so I said yes. I guess I figured she would find out anyway. I would have been two or three at the time. 

I remember a babysitter was changing a poopy diaper. I would have been two or three. As she was changing me, she was loving but she told me I was stinky. 

I can remember when I was four or five, I was in pull-ups. I was trained and had control but I still used pull-ups because I preferred it and didn’t want to give them up. I was playing with my mom, I could feel a strong urge to poop. I asked her to leave and I pooped in my pull-up. I then took off the pull-up and threw it away. 

Sadly, because I was old enough to be taking off my own dirty pull-ups and throwing them away, it wasn’t long before my parents stopped buying me pull-ups. 

Love this response! We seem very similar except for the fact that I kept getting changed and diapered a little longer.

I had rare occasions of pooping my pants, up until I was ten. I was always threatened with being put in a diaper, but my mother never did this punishment to me. She did clean my bottom as though she was changing a diaper, including holding my ankles and wiping my bottom with my soiled underwear she had just washed in the toilet. A bath and a spanking followed this.
Years later I learned that she had put my then 8-year-old sister in a diaper for pants-wetting (I was too young to know or remember this) and once diapered my 4-year-old brother for similar reasons (I was at school).

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

I had rare occasions of pooping my pants, up until I was ten. I was always threatened with being put in a diaper, but my mother never did this punishment to me. She did clean my bottom as though she was changing a diaper, including holding my ankles and wiping my bottom with my soiled underwear she had just washed in the toilet. A bath and a spanking followed this.
Years later I learned that she had put my then 8-year-old sister in a diaper for pants-wetting (I was too young to know or remember this) and once diapered my 4-year-old brother for similar reasons (I was at school).

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

I had similar experiences after pooping in my underwear