LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

omg im so scared right now i dont even know how to put it into words my girlfriends mom which does not want her talking to me doesnt know we are together doesnt know that we have seen each other and doesnt know we still talk found my blog on which i have a picture of me and her together and i dont know whats gonna happen her mom hasnt even talked to her yet she just took the picture and put it as the background on the computer im so scared what if she makes her break up with me or doesnt let her talk to me any more :crybaby: i dont know what to do :(

omg im so scared right now i dont even know how to put it into words my girlfriends mom which does not want her talking to me doesnt know we are together doesnt know that we have seen each other and doesnt know we still talk found my blog on which i have a picture of me and her together and i dont know whats gonna happen her mom hasnt even talked to her yet she just took the picture and put it as the background on the computer im so scared what if she makes her break up with me or doesnt let her talk to me any more :crybaby: i dont know what to do :(

as long as your gf is 18 or older, no issue. If she's not 18, she's not an adult, and you need to let her go until she's 18, or you can be charged with all sorts of things.

other than that, deal with it.

g

she is 19 but since its her moms house if she dont follow her rules she will kick her out. she decided we need to break up for a little bit atleast till things calm down and she moves out. i dont think im gonna be on here for a while so bye for now all

hey everyone i guess im back for atleast a little bit. *sigh* i dont think things are gonna work out between me and my ex :( i hate saying ex. anyways i guess right now i kinda wanna ask for some advice. i got this ebook its supposed to help you reverse a breakup and from everything else ive read from this guy and looking at thing he really knows what he is talking about. but one of the things you have to do is stop talking to them for atleast a month :( i really want to try this and hope it works but i dont want to lose her as a friends in the process as well. i dont know what to do i really think there is a chance it will work the whole point of it is to get her attraction for me back up which is the only thing i lost everything else between us was fine. so anyways what do you all think i should do. thanks for any advice its nice that theres people out there that care enough to give others advice.

hey everyone i guess im back for atleast a little bit. *sigh* i dont think things are gonna work out between me and my ex :( i hate saying ex. anyways i guess right now i kinda wanna ask for some advice. i got this ebook its supposed to help you reverse a breakup and from everything else ive read from this guy and looking at thing he really knows what he is talking about. but one of the things you have to do is stop talking to them for atleast a month :( i really want to try this and hope it works but i dont want to lose her as a friends in the process as well. i dont know what to do i really think there is a chance it will work the whole point of it is to get her attraction for me back up which is the only thing i lost everything else between us was fine. so anyways what do you all think i should do. thanks for any advice its nice that theres people out there that care enough to give others advice.

Uhhh, start with some coherent paragraphs....what I can parse from what you said is you suddenly aren't with your gal, you've got some guy on the net advising you not to see her for a month, (sound advice -- the idea is to help you find out if it is really the gal you love, or if your hormones and/or psychological issues are just working overtime, also gives your partner some breathing space if she needed it) and you are confused and possibly in a tizzy...

I'm lost as to what you two split over, whether there are diapers involved, why the gal's mother doesn't want you, and how you feel about each other....all crucial to writing halfway decent advice.