LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Titans diaper(private

Gavin

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Your such a pretty baby girl you know that Raven?" Starfire said as she rocked her little one a bit. "And you would be even prettier if you were not grumpy all the time."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am sorrwe mommy but bull, she does I am you saw all those pic's blackfire had a-and she love watching MLP and she all ways asks for you or mommy Starfire's num nums." Jinx said pouting.

"Okay sweetie, just take your time. But remember that being a baby is not bad." Starfire give Raven a kiss on the head.

----------------------------------------

"I know but being cared for and treated like a big baby like me could help her so much, she just needs to let go." As Jinx said that she soon started to fill her diaper.

They soon get to the door but here Jinx crying. "Oh dear looks like Jinx is having a tamper tantrum why don't you go into mommies room and I will get what I need and change you there?"

--------------------------------------------------------

"Nooooooo sob mommy now pwease now waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Jinx lays on the bed and has a tamper tantrum.

Raven blushed"mommy i can dress myself that was the deal im allowed to dress myself 

Donna pulled jinx up by her ear and over her knee pulling her diaper down and spanking her"this is what little girls get for throwing tantrums 

"Are you sure it won't take long, I just thought you would like to have mommy get you ready." Starfire said as she soon went to work on changing Raven.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Donna pulled Jinx by the ear and off the bed she checked her diaper luckily Jinx just wet herself and soon Jinx's  diaper was pulled down to her knees and she was given a spanking.