LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Titans diaper(private

Gavin

Raven and jinx had been together for at least a month now ever since she ran off and came back after blackfire blackmailed her and posted embarrassing pictures of raven but soon woke up in a bed that star and donna got them that wasn't a crib next to her lover jinx hoping to soon marry her" wake up love?"

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jinx let out a giggle as she pulled the covers off her lover and padded the front of her rainbow onesie, another thing baby thing Raven had to agree on. "Awwww come on Rav Rav you know you like being embarrassed." 

Jinx start to tickle her lover's tummy as Starfire came in. "Morning my little girls." She said as she walked to Jinx and Raven.

Starfire checked both girls diapers and smiled. "Awww did my little Raven maske a big boom boom for her mommy did my little baby bird make a big sniky for mommy to change." Jinx giggle as Raven hid her face embarrassed. One the deals about letting Raven be more grown up. The adults still change her and talk to her in baby talk as well as spank her if she is bad.