LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Elsa's Baby Sister

YunicornSparkles

Anna sat on her ass and looked at her soiled limbs. And I felt how sticky her fingers were.
Anna watched Julia clean the hands and feet of the other babies. And she left her for last.

Anna heard footsteps and turned around to see Elsa. She wanted to jump up and get up, but her legs, weak from magic, did not allow her to do this and she crawled with difficulty towards Elsa. Leaving handprints on the daycare's floor.

Anna listened to Julia report on what she was doing and showed her the drawings. They communicated like adults without paying attention to Anna.
Anna whimpered and waved her hands, paying attention to herself. But Elsa recoiled and grinned at her hands and feet stained with paint.

While Elsa was cleaning Anna, she cooed and praised her for her daycare behavior and even promised to one day invite some of the daycare's kids to the castle.

Anna blushed from cooing and spitting out paci muttered in frustration: "It was a terrible experience. I don't want to be here for a minute anymore. And I don't want to see any of them and they are not my friends."

Anna was now sitting in a stroller, which was pushed by Elsa and told what awaited her in the castle ...
When Elsa said that she could choose her own food, Anna said, spitting out paci and drooling in her mouth: "I want carbonara paste and a glass of wine. I'm tired of baby food and milk." When Anna said this, she blushed, because she suddenly felt her diaper swelling from urine.

Luckily, the daycare floor was covered by a tarpaulin, so the damp prints from Anna's hands and feet only stained that and not the carpet or linoleum. The younger princess seemed desperate to be cleaned up and waited very impatiently until Elsa wiped her limbs clean. 

The ice princess was glad to see that Anna couldn't walk and that the magic in the baby formula bottles and the food she gave to her sister was still having an effect. She couldn't let her run away before their fun was over. This would probably be the last time she ever got to spend with her baby sister, making up for the lost time they'd had when Elsa shut herself away for years. 

Elsa laughed at Anna's words "Oh really now? Terrible? I don't think so. You got fed, you had a nice nap, you're clean and even wearing new clothes. And you got diaper changes too. You got to play with friends of the age you act like. Since you cry even more than a real baby" she told her, "That's what you get. So you earned it all, Anna, the entire daycare experience. I know Miss Julia even tried to help you have fun with toys, storytime, song and dance and arts and crafts. So don't lie to me that it was so terrible. I know the truth" she told her. 

"Hmmm, well, you don't have to be here again if you would behave and be a good baby sister for me. But I know you won't. So I'm sure Miss Julia and the babies will see you again" she said. "As for seeing them, well that's not for tiny wittle cry babies who are always naughty to decide. So I'll choose that for you" she said, patting Anna's head condescendingly. "You can go for play dates at their place and they can come to the castle for tea parties and playdates" she said, pushing the stroller through the flowering streets. Butterflies and birds flew around hanging baskets and planters of flowers, as the trees that lined roads and paths were in full blossom too. "Such a beautiful day~" Elsa sighed with a smile. 

"Believe it or not, I started to miss you by the end of my free time. That's why I came and got you. I want to play with my baby sissy some more" she said with a tender tone. "You never behave for me. I just want you to be that happy, playful little girl I remember" 

They entered the castle and Elsa pushed the stroller finally into the nursery, which used to be Anna's normal bedroom. "Here we are, home sweet home!" She giggled at Anna's pout after spitting out her paci. "Carbonara and wine, hmm!? What fancy tastes my baby sister has!" she teased her. "Well, I'll see what I can do. Now be as good as you POSSIBLY can and play in your playpen while I prepare your dinner" She waved her hands and the stroller's cuffs unlocked, while Anna was surrounded by chilly ice magic that picked her up and put her down into the playpen with the impossibly high sides. Toys and books and games lay all around, giving Anna plenty to do. 

Elsa summoned a portable camp stove and began to cook with magic, making a carbonara pasta but boiling the pasta to become very soft for a baby girl. She also got some sparkling red grape juice and filled a bottle with it. It may not be wine but the bubbles and tangy taste were close enough. The smells wafted through the nursery as Elsa sang softly while she cooked, wearing an apron to protect her purple dress. "I hope you're hungry sister, I'm making carbonara just for you" she said. "If you're rude to me, I'll turn it into a pureed paste. So be nice" 

Anna was sitting in his baby carriage and sucking pacifier listened, to what Elsa told her. And with a laugh broke all her arguments about Daycare's.

"It seems that this is my nearest future. Being Babygirl's who visits Daycare's and can only play and used diapers." Anna reflects.

Elsa specially went slowly and enjoyed good weather and showing on all sorts of birds and animals made the sounds that they published... Magic Elsa affected the brain Anna and she giggling repeated all the pisks who published beasts. Whenever Anna succeeds very much like, she pretty slapped in his hands, like a little girl.

Soon they were at the castle and Elsa locked Anna to Manege and went to cook food. Anna was sitting surrounded by books and toys and did not know where to start... First Nursing a teddy bear. And then she found a small drum and started to beat it with plastic chopsticks and quietly under her nose sang a song. Just felt the delicious smells that came from the kitchen. For the game with the drum of Elsa and found when it came to pick Anna.

Anna sat in her Highchair's. "Elsa really performed her desire?" I thought Anna Powder drool, but she was disappointed. When he saw a strongly certified paste, in which the carbonara paste and a bottle with juice was guessed. But still it was better than there is a nasty baby food.

Anna realized that it would not get better food and closing his eyes opened her mouth. For the first spoon.

• 2 weeks later...

((I barely understood most of your post. There were a lot of translation errors this time. I am a bit confused but I'll reply as best as I can)) 

Elsa shook her head at Anna's doom and gloom outlook "Of course not. I'm not keeping you like this forever. Just for some time, and then I'll let you go back to being an adult and doing whatever you want" she told Anna. "It's been only a day or so. I'll do this at least for...hmm....how long? Maybe one month at the most" she tapped her chin in thought as she stirred the pasta, adding ingredients. She was making the adult variety, with thick flat noodles, fresh parmesan cheese, parsley, brown onion, garlic, cream, eggs, pancetta (thin sliced meat) and a little olive oil. The delicious smells wafted all through the nursery and out of the window that was cracked open a bit. 

She had enjoyed their walk back to the castle, pointing out birds, butterflies, animals and types of flowers as they went. She told Anna the names of each one, and made the noises of the animals, even imitating specific bird calls. Anna seemed to regress due to magic that ebbed and flowed around her, clapping her hands and giggling. This made her older sister very happy. It was nice to see Anna carefree and actually having a good time for a change. "Good job, Anna! There are many native animals to our part of the world, so it's important to learn about them" she told her. "We should go to the zoo some day" she decided. 

Back at the castle now, Elsa continued cooking dinner for Anna, watching her through the bars of her playpen. She saw her cuddle and talk to a soft teddy bear, feeding it some pretend tea and cakes, brushing it's fur with a toy hairbrush and making it dance. She then cringed at the sounds of a drum being beaten but didn't scold Anna for the noise. The most important thing was that her sister was having fun and finally acting her age. Elsa laughed "We'll have to recruit you for the next summer festival! You can bang the drums while the dancers perform" she said, raising her voice so Anna could hear her. "Do you want to be in the marching band, baby Anna?" she teased her with a warm smile. 

She didn't even care if Anna was doing it to annoy her. She was just glad for the upwards swing in her mood. Elsa listened to Anna's song amidst drum beats and hummed along with a smile. Soon, the food was done and Elsa plated it up in a deep bowl which was decorated with cartoon characters. She brought Anna to the highchair and tied a bib around her neck. It had the word 'One' written on it, but the O was a big snowflake. 

Elsa sat on a stool and used a fork to scoop up some of the pasta, moving it to Anna's mouth. It wasn't a paste, or a puree. It was normal carbonara for adults. "Open wide, sissy. Mmmm!" Elsa cooed, feeding the forkful to Anna. "What do you think? Is it good?" she asked, waiting for feedback. "I tasted it myself and I think it tastes great" 

"Sorry but I couldn't let a baby drink wine, so you have sparkling red grape juice instead" she told her. Elsa continued to feed Anna, getting some nice big bites on the fork and twirling the pasta around expertly. "I have to decide what we should do tomorrow" she said. 

(Sorry for the not-so-high-quality translation. Sometimes I have mistakes in translation ..)

Anna sat in her highchair and blushed a little when Elsa tied a bib around her neck.

Anna has already accepted that she will receive food in such a humiliating way. There were no tears. Anna just blushed like a tomato and took food from Elsa. That feeding her like a babygirl's.

It was unclear whether it was done on purpose or not, but Anna's face was very dirty, like a real baby's face.

When Elsa asked about her plans, Anna Anna babbled childishly ... "Maybe to the zoo?"

• 3 weeks later...

The bib matched Anna's wintery light blue dress with the glitter on it, as well as her crystal shoes. The silver ribbons and bells in her hair went nicely with this new outfit too. Elsa decided she would give Anna a different hair style tomorrow. She would look for some ideas on her phone when Anna was down for the night. 

Elsa smiled in amused affection at Anna's blush while she continued feeding her. "You're doing so well for me, baby Anna. Is it yummy? I'm glad you like it. I made it especially for you. I know it's one of your favourites" she said "You are so cute like this. Your blush just makes you look cuter" 

Elsa continued feeding Anna, taking her time. She was hungry too but she would feed herself after Anna's belly was full. Her baby needed all the attention. Her baby would come first. Elsa pretended the spoon was an aeroplane bringing shipments of food to the cargo bay. She made plane noises and waved the spoon around, watching Anna's eyes follow its movements. She giggled as she fed Anna every last bite then gave her a drink of the grape juice. It was kind of like grape soda but more tart. 

"Goodness, look at what a messy baby you are, Anna! You got food all over your face, just like a real baby" Elsa chuckled, bringing a dampened warm cloth to clean Anna's face and wiping it thoroughly. 

Elsa brightened at Anna's suggestion "I was thinking the same thing. The zoo would be very fun for you! But...I think it's best to go to one where you can play with the animals. I'll take you to the petting zoo at the berry farm tomorrow" she said. "I also have a special treat for you that I'm working on. So we can bond even more as sisters" she said, hinting at the plan she had to try breastfeeding Anna. She was taking some pills to get her body to make milk. The pills also made sure her milk would be extra sweet. 

Elsa removed Anna's bib after wiping her hands, and she put Anna back into her playpen with some new colourful buildiing blocks. "See what you can make to impress me from these building blocks. Animals, a house, a castle...I will give it a score out of ten. If you get a good score, I'll give you a reward" she said "I'm just going to eat my dinner and I'll be watching you so make sure to be good" 

Elsa sat down on a chair facing the playpen and began eating from a table she created from ice magic, twirling her pasta and drinking a glass of red wine. 

• 1 month later...

Anna was glad she was getting pasta for dinner. It was better than nasty baby food. When dinner was over, Elsa was wiping her mess off the baby's face. Anna winced at the action, but could not stop it.

Soon Elsa took her to the playpen's. At first Anna did not want to play with anything, but when she heard that Elsa would give her something good. Then I got interested ...

Anna sucking on paci and sitting on her ass began to build a house from cubes. When Elsa came to check her work and said that she would take her to the zoo. Then Anna was childishly delighted and clapping her hands, giggled and walked away showing her sister her work. Anna built a miniature copy of their castle out of cubes. "Do I deserve a prize?" Anna babbled.

Elsa's homemade baby food had a nice flavour, they were just not the nice texture, being pureed mush. She didn't mind switching it up a bit with new textures now and then. The pasta seemed to cheer Anna up. Her sister emptied her bowl and bottle, pleasing Elsa muchly. She was glad to see her enjoy the meal she prepared for a change. She smiled in amusement at the way Anna scrunched her face up and turned away from the damp cloth while being cleaned, just like a real infant. 

Once she put Anna in the playpen, she relaxed and kept watch over her, enjoying her own dinner. The shopping she had done earlier in the day was taken to be put away by castle servants. Most was jewellery, dresses, makeup and other items, though she bought more outfits and materials to craft clothing for Anna. 

She noticed the interest spark in Anna's eyes at the mention of a reward. Once Elsa finished her meal, she came to the side of the playpen and inspected her sister's work. It surprised her, she didn't think Anna would bother putting any effort into the task she was given, since up till now, she did everything reluctantly and in a bad mood. Elsa thanked the stars for her sister's change in attitude and cooperative streak, praying it would last for a good while. She smiled brightly as she looked over her sister's creation made from coloured blocks. "Wow, Anna, that's amazing! Ten out of ten! You got the high score!" she clapped her hands and ice magic surrounded the castle that Anna made, placing it up on a kiddy table for display. Elsa began to craft something from sparkling frost crystals and two dolls formed and floated onto the table in front of the castle "Here are dolls of you and me - you can play with them and the castle while sitting at the kiddy table. If you get mad, you can enact revenge on my doll" she chuckled. 

"But for now, you have been a very good girl. Yes, you deserve a prize for this wonderful sculpture! What would you like? Perhaps a trip to another town? A visit to the theatre? A carriage ride, or a visit to a local carnival fair? New makeup, a makeover? A haircut? A new toy, some sort of grownup meal, or maybe new clothing, anything a baby can have, I will give it, and perhaps even something for an older, bigger girl. See how being good enables rewards and treats? This makes both of us happy. You get to be my baby sister a while longer, and we can both enjoy this fantasy world till the game is done" 

Anna blushed and hid her red face in embarrassment when Elsa praised her, as if she had done something grand, and not an ordinary castle of blocks.

In addition, she took her craft and put it in the main hall at the entrance to the castle, so that everyone could admire and appreciate Anna's infant work.

Anna was childishly delighted when she received two new dolls. Anna decided to take revenge on Elsa at least here a little for everything she did to her. How she ruined her life by turning her into a baby.
Anna played wrestling and the toy Anna all the time threw the toy Elsa on the floor and wrung her arms and legs in a painful grip.

Anna thought, distracted from playing with dolls, when Lisa offered her options for an award ... And she decided to choose the most useful and necessary. “I want to get something else besides baby food at least once a week ... I want to get dessert after every dinner today. If you want to add something else to my look, then decide for yourself,” Anna muttered.

Elsa was happy that her praise made Anna flustered. She thought it was impressive to be able to make something so intricate out of simple blocks that were made for babies. Despite the fact it was Duplo so that Anna could not choke on any, she did a good job with what she had. If it was just any old castle, Elsa wouldn't be as impressed. But it was their castle, and she got most of the details right. Elsa could recall the years spent growing up with their parents and then everything that happened after they lost them. She had much better control over her powers once Anna helped her see that the key was love, not fear. 

Elsa wished she never locked herself away and put a huge rift between her and her sister. So many years, wasted. Before that, they used to play with Elsa's winter magic all the time, having fun and being carefree. Unable to bear losing her sister and more distance growing between them once more, she decided she'd keep Anna her baby for just a few weeks more. Maybe for one month. She wasn't sure she could ever let her go, really. 

Elsa was so proud of Anna's work that she chose to show it to everyone, transporting the table and the block castle into the main hall where it stood as a childish piece of art. She still gave Anna the two dolls, however. Then waited to see what she would do with them. The look of delight on her baby sister's face made her smile. She then merely looked amused when Anna made the dolls wrestle and played roughly with the Elsa doll, wrenching the limbs and beating it up. Oh well, stress relief was good for Anna. Gods know she needed it. She was so uptight these days. 

Elsa looked sad for a moment when she thought about how angry Anna was about being babied against her will. But she soon comforted herself with the fact that Anna did enjoy it when she let herself let go. And that she would always have the memories of this time to look back on. Even if Anna avoided her like the plague once she was freed. Well, it was kind of like karma for distancing and shutting her sister out all those years. She probably deserved it. Elsa would find a way back into her heart. 

Elsa laughed as she tuned back in to what Anna was doing. "Good thing that's not a voodoo doll" she quipped. "Is that what you want to do to me? Wow, so violent. Maybe I need to recondition you as well as the baby treatment" she teased her. 

She watched Anna grow thoughtful. How pretty and sweet she looked, sitting there in her sparkly dress, thick diaper and crystal shoes. "Aww, anything for my adorable baby sister" Elsa cooed. "Good choice, hun. I can do that for you. Adult food once a week and dessert after every meal today" She took her phone and put the request into her alarms to remind her once a week. "Hmm, as for your look - a little makeover and we can join the baby princess pageant and stage show this month" she decided. She looked for a cute hair style and showed one to Anna. "Aha, this is perfect. Your hair will be done in crossed braids, then with ribbon bows with flowing ponytails" 

Crossed Braids Anna FROZEN.JPG

Anna was sitting in playpen's and playing wrestling with dolls, and when she heard that Elsa agreed to give her not only baby food once a week. Then she giggled happily, stopped fighting with the dolls... "Thank you..." babbled Anna and began to play tea and put the dolls at the doll's table and began to pour them tea. For fun.

And felt the warmth in the diaper. "Pee-pee" crying Anna, hide her face in arms... She wet herself again. She had already forgotten how to hold back urine and Anna wrote without baking it at all...

Anna heard that Elsa was choosing her hairstyle and giggled with delight and sat down to her, holding her head. Then I heard about some kind of competition ... "Everyone will look at me... It's humiliating. I don't want to play with babies. I'm an adult girl..." Anna babbled. While Elsa was busy with Anna's hair.

Elsa tidied up the nursery that used to be a normal teen girl's bedroom. She saw that Anna was still making the dolls fight each other but decided to ignore it as to not encourage the behaviour. 'Anna will have to learn to behave nicely and play nicely with toys. She needs to look after the gifts and things in her possession'. Elsa thought silently. 'How can I teach her such things? Maybe I will ask Julia from the daycare' 

"It's my pleasure" she responded to Anna's thanks for the adult meal choice once a week. "I will enjoy cooking for you" she told her. She smiled seeing Anna play nicely with the dolls and she decided to join in. Elsa floated over the wall of the playpen with ice magic dancing around her. She sat on a floor cushion at the small kiddy table opposite from Anna and took a tea cup "Mind if I join your tea party?" she smiled, holding out the small cup. It was a white cup but when water was poured into it, it would turn a bright pink, making it look like real tea. This 'magic tea set' was more fun than a normal one.

Elsa took a sip of the pretend tea "Mmm, raspberry tea, how nice" she commented with a soft giggle, taking a plastic cake and pretending to eat. She watched Anna pretend to feed the dolls and give them drinks. "Raspberry chocolate cake goes well with this tea" she made her doll self say, holding it from behind and wiggling it as it talked. With all the water being poured and making tinkling sounds, it was no wonder Anna started peeing after some time. Elsa just grinned and thought she was so cute. "Aw, it's okay Anna. That's what your diapers are for. Little babies can't help going potty in their diapees" she told her, reaching over to pat her head gently as Anna hid her face in her arms.

"Don't be embarrassed. It's only natural" she cooed "I'm sure it feels nice and warm, right?" she giggled. "In winter, it's a fun way to warm up. I've tried it!" Not that Elsa really 'felt' the cold the same way other people did. She could sense it but it was a pleasant sensation and not harmful to her. 

Elsa stood and floated to behind Anna, where she then made herself an ice stool to sit on, and she began to undo Anna's current hair style. She sprayed in some detangler that smelled like cotton candy, then began to brush Anna's hair with a brush that could untangle knots without hurting. It was a pale blue with artic foxes and snowflake patterns, with glitter inside. She brushed Anna's hair while she hummed a happy melody to calm her. Then she began to twine her hair into crossed braids and added two light blue bows crusted with glitter, letting the rest of the hair flow down in soft waterfalls of orange. The white streak in Anna's hair looked lovely woven into a braid and ponytail. 

Elsa tsked when Anna complained about the makeover and the idea to enter her into a pageant for toddlers, along with the play at the theatre. "Oh, come on. Don't be such a party pooper. You're not an adult girl yet. For now you're still my baby" she told her, putting her in her place and reminding her of her position. 

"It'll be fun to try something new! Remember how cute you were when we attended pageants as kids? Mom and Dad were so proud. You'll look so darling with all the other little princesses in diapers. You'll fit right in! I bet you'll be the prettiest girl of them all and make the other babies and their mommies so jealous" she said, "I'll choose a dress fit for royalty from the new luxury fabric I bought and have it made using winter magic. And then I'll make you a costume for the stage play they are doing for the spring festival. You can dance and practice your acting skills" she said. 

"Now, tell me what you want for dessert tonight. And look, here is your new hairstyle" she made a mirror of shiny ice magic and held it to show Anna, a mirror appearing in front of her as Elsa held the one behind to show the back of her hair, glimmering with blue bows that matched her dress. "You better be good for me or I'll give you a real baby's hair cut" she warned. Real babies didn't have much hair. 

Anna sat and listened to how Elsa talked more about the theater and that Anna would participate there with the banies. and remembered their parents and the theater.

"Yes, I remember that we went to the theater and I took part in the production. But I was two years old and I played the role of a mushroom. Amanita. But I am now a growing girl. I will not jump with everyone babies and flash my diapers. This is a bad idea. This embarrassing.  Thanks for my hair, but I'm not going anywhere. I'm an adult and I want to stay in the castle." Anna protested and showing her tongue to Elsa crawled into the corner of the playpen's and turned away from her.

“I won't let you humiliate me any more.
I'm the big girl, you regressed me. This all bullshit." Anna grumbled from the corner.

Elsa made a face of displeasure as she crossed her arms at Anna's immature action and tantrum. "Hey! Princesses and ladies of good taste never use that kind of language. Our parents taught you better, Anna. No cussing. Your mouth will become ugly and unattractive and marr your beauty" she scolded.

"And what did I just say? You are my BABY SISTER until I decide to let you go. And I'm not done yet. You're not a big girl again until I say so, is that clear? Behaving badly will only make me add more time to your babyhood. You just earned yourself another day of being a baby" she said sternly. Being good and doing things that pleased Elsa would likely shorten her days spent as an infant. Thought Elsa didn't tell her that. 

"Now, this time you won't play the role of a mushroom. For one, it is a spring time stage play. You may play a little lamb or some other cute baby animal" she decided. "If you continue to behave badly for me, I will make sure to give you the most humiliating role I can find. Otherwise, it should be something nice. If you don't jump and flash your diapers, I'll make sure to take control and MAKE you dance for me and the townspeople watching the play. I will hear no more arguments about this" she said.  

"Tell me which dessert you would like tonight before I change my mind. I am this close to bringing out the pacifier gag if you keep carrying on. Then it will be force fed to you. You're my baby and you'll obey your big sister. Big sissy knows best!" 

• 2 weeks later...

(I wonder what role you will choose for Anna ... I can't wait to see))

Anna listened and blushed when Elsa scolded her like a little girl. And she just stood and fiddled with her dress in embarrassment. And yet she was not satisfied with what Elsa told her later.

"I'm don't baby.. You are turn me in it... I will not play the role of the lamb or other stupid roles. I want the main roles. I will only play princesses or queens. But leave the animals, babies and other roles to the real babies from the daycare's, you took me to. They are real babies. And I will play only roles of princesses or I will not go anywhere and stay right here. And play this roles yourself Elsa. And I also want a good piece of cake for dessert "- stubbornly said Anna and showing that she was serious, sat down on her ass and pouted and began to suck pacifier angrily. And she began aimlessly throwing plastic cubes at the playpen's wall...

"That's exactly right, Anna. I've turned you into a baby. Which means you're a baby until I decide otherwise" Elsa reinforced with much patience, spelling it out for her to see. "Even if you didn't used to be a baby, you are no longer a big girl while you are in my care and under my magic" she told her, twirling a snowflake in her fingers and toying gently with it as it spun and danced slowly. 

She then continued speaking "You do not get to decide what role you will play. I will choose it for you. If you are good, you might become a flower or a fairy. If you are bad, you play a baby animal or a silly role that people will laugh at. You can be a princess in the toddler pageant, but for the play, you will be something else" She smirked as Anna told her she wouldn't go anywhere and would stay on the spot. "You have a strong will but mine is stronger. If I want you to come, you will come" she said. She would just use winter magic and carry Anna to the pageant and the little play. She could even use it to force Anna to dance and be her puppet. 

Elsa waved her hand and the blocks Anna was tossing floated out of the playpen and locked themselves in Anna's closet. 

"I will play the role of your big sister. Now, I will give you a delicious black forest cake, rightfully earned. But because of your foul language and rude actions moments ago, you will now eat through a pacifier" she said. Elsa wove a pacifier gag from her magic and it floated over to Anna. The old one was forecully plucked from Anna's mouth and the new glittering, ice blue one strapped itself around her head and forced itself into her mouth. The buckle at the back locked into place firmly on Anna's head. Elsa stepped over and opened the shield of the pacifier. She then summoned a platter of cake, a beautiful black forest gateau. She then brought the automatic feeding machine and put half of the cake into it. The machine mixed it all up and turned the cake into mush. Then Elsa attached the feeding tube to Anna's pacifier.

"If only you could be a good girl for me and obey my orders, you would make it so much easier and more fun for us both. But you keep earning punishments for bad actions and words. Oh Anna, will you ever learn?" she shook her head and then pressed the button. Cream, chocolate, jam, cherries, and chocolate sponge began to flow into Anna's mouth slowly but steadily, forcing her to swallow it or choke. It tasted wonderful, even though it was mush now. 

"I will not play stupid baby's roles. This is too much for me. And this is stupid. I'm big girl and I will play the roles of princesses..." Anna grumbled. Then Anna screamed shortly when she was thrown into the air with the help of a whirlwind of snowflakes ...

Anna saw Elsa's eyes shine with blue light and she conjures ...

Anna screamed and tried to fight off Elsa's magic, but it was all in vain. Anna twitched even more when she saw the feeding machine ... "No please. I want a normal piece. I don't want to eat so please." But her screams were muffled by the pacifier's and soon she felt the sweet soft mass flow into her mouth. It was sweet, but at the same time, the mass was too soft and intended for babies ...

Anna swallowed it otherwise she would have choked ... And looking with evil eyes at Elsa mentally cursed her ...

"You will, because I say so!" Elsa retorted to Anna's refusals, getting fed up with them. "You are my baby and you do what I say, because I am the older sister. I don't care if you think it's stupid. You might even have fun despite your sour tone. I already said you could be a princess in the pageant so stop arguing or I will make you something you hate. I don't know if you've noticed, Anna, but I am calling the shots until I decide I have had my fill" 

The screaming was dramatic, since Elsa had not lifted Anna with magic at all. She only used it to take the wooden blocks Anna was throwing before they caused damage or hurt her. The magic pacifier gag zoomed over and had wrapped itself around Anna's head, preventing her from any more complaints, arguments or unnecessary screaming. All Elsa heard was stifled sounds once the gag was in place, though she had a clear notion of what her sister was saying. "It's too late for that, sister. Why do you always choose to be bad and do things the hard way instead of cooperating and behaving nicely? The sooner you do that, the faster this will be over. But you make it worse for yourself through immature antics" she tutted. "I'm beginning to wonder whether your brain was damaged that day my winter magic hit you and knocked you out. Mom and dad rushed you to the forest trolls in all haste but maybe in the time between here and there, something happened to lower your IQ" she told her. 

Doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result was the definition of madness, after all. Elsa chuckled as she stood and watched Anna be force fed the mashed up cake. "Doesn't it taste divine? I had the sweets chefs make it just for a special treat for us both. Oh my, I'm going to have to get you exercising to burn off all those calories. Maybe another stint in a baby walker. Perhaps a foot powered car or toy carriage"  She saw Anna's hateful glare and stared directly back into her eyes with her ice blue ones, they shone like chips of diamond. Her will was fierce and her gaze impenetrable. "Don't challenge me, Anna. You will lose" she warned. "If you want to be my baby forever, then by all means, keep going with those bitter thoughts and ideas. This is what happens when you misbehave. Be good, and good things will come to you" 

Anna swallowed the soft sweet pasta from the cake and wanted to tell Elsa. "That I don't want to be a baby. I want to be a grown girl and marry Kristoff."

"I'm already in a worse position. What could be worse? Nothing." mused Anna and decided on another small uprising and kept an hour of soft cake on her cheek.

When Elsa removed the pacifier's, Anna spat the softened cake in Elsa's face and said childishly giggling, clapping her hands: "You wanted to have a baby? I'll show you what it means to have a baby. This present for you."

((I didn't say Elsa removed Anna's paci gag. But whatever. I'll go with it))

Elsa already knew Anna didn't want to be her baby, since she had told her and shown her over and over. But there were times when she enjoyed it and that made Elsa persevere. She just wanted happy memories with her sister to make up for the many lost years of their childhood. That wasn't a crime. Elsa would let her run into Kristoff's arms once she was done making some great memories. If Anna complied, it would happen faster but she was so bratty and stubborn that it made the process take longer. If she truly angered Elsa, she would be returned to Kristoff as his baby. 

Anna right now, would have the rest of her life to be an adult. So long as she was a good baby for a short time. Things could get much worse than Anna could imagine if she kept acting terrible. 

Elsa was probably feeling tired since she didn't know what possessed her to remove the pacifier gag once the feeding was done. She just sent the machine to be cleaned by servants and unbuckled the gag from Anna's mouth, removing it to be cleaned later. "Alright Anna, will you be a good baby now that I honoured your request for dessert after every meal?" she asked her, only to be spat on. 

"Ugh! Gross! Anna! How dare you!" she threw her hands up to block the spray, cringing at the wet cake mixture. Elsa summoned a wet wipe from ice magic and cleaned herself off, giving Anna an angry glare. "That's it - you chose your own fate. You're going to be a bumbling honey bee in the baby's play now, instead of something more elegant. I'll make you dance around to all the children dressed as flowers and every time you bend over to pollinate them, you will show the crowd your puffy diapers" she told her "As for this insolence, I will give you the hair of a baby after that performance is done. Enjoy your long locks while they last. Now I think it's time for cranky babies to go in time out" 

Elsa wove ropes made of winter magic and they snaked around Anna, tying her legs and arms together so she was unable to move. She put the pacifier gag back in and strapped it on tight. She then made her sit in a giant baby seat facing the wall, where she had nothing but her own bitter thoughts for company "You get 10 minutes. Think about what you did wrong and what's going to happen for every bit of bad behaviour. I am going to calm down" 

Elsa told her, leaving the room with a swish of her dress to go to her own room, but checking the baby monitor video on her camera to watch what Anna was doing.  Elsa made herself a glass of iced tea and brought the family photo albums from hiding, looking through pictures of her and Anna with their parents. There were very few of she and her sister interacting after the accident. 

Anna mentally smirked at her small rebellion, but after she was horrified. Seeing how Elsa looked at her ...
Now Anna whimpered as she listened to what Elsa would order that the most humiliating role be chosen for Anna ... The role of the honey bee. And Anna has already imagined how they would laugh at her when she showed everyone her diaper ...

But that was not all ... Anna could not move normally, plus Elsa tied her to the chair and stuck her nose into the corner.
Now Anna could do nothing but look at the wall. "Maybe I should stop fighting my infancy ... Elsa can make my life even worse .. Need to be calmer and maybe Elsa will give me more rewards and not a nasty soft cake?" Anna thought while looking at the wall and feeling how uncomfortable it was to be tied up babygirl's with a shaggy haircut.

((Elsa has not cut Anna's hair yet. But she will after the play. First, they must go to the zoo at the berry farm tomorrow. After that, it will be the 'toddlers and tiaras' pageant and then the baby play))

While she was alone, Elsa took some small, white pills from a bottle and washed them down with some gulps of the iced tea. This was supposed to be a surprise and a special treat for Anna. She would try breastfeeding her tonight if she woke during the night, or in the morning once Anna woke up. She had been taking the pills for the last few days; hormones to stimuate breast milk production. They even made it extra sweet.

Elsa checked her breasts, feeling them to check her progress and make sure nothing was wrong. She smiled softly. Nice, they were a few sizes bigger and starting to fill up with sweet milk, becoming heavier. She should have enough ready for the baby soon. Sure, they were sisters and maybe it was more of a mommy thing, but she thought Anna would regress and feel even more tiny with this. It would strengthen their bond and bring them closer together. That was her hope.

Elsa sighed and looked back at the family photo albums, thinking about the differences between she and her sister, as well as the similarities. If Elsa was winter, then Anna was summer. She wondered why she was the only one to get magical powers and where from. Perhaps Anna had some magic of her own, locked away deep inside. And they might find a way to awaken it.  Elsa decided that she would offer to help explore this with Anna once she freed her from her second infancy. 

Elsa looked at the photos and got inspiration and ideas for more things to do with Anna and ways to dress her up, making her look like she did back when they were babies. 

----------

Some time later, the alarm on her phone went off, letting her know Anna's ten minutes were up. Elsa looked with mixed emotions on the photos one last time, wearing a wistful expression and stroking the picture of the sisters in their infancies before closing the albums and putting them back away. "It was all my fault. I ruined our childhoods" she whispered sadly, shaking her head. 

Elsa glided back into Anna's nursery and over to her sister. "Your Time Out is over, baby. I hope you had a good, hard think over how you're acting. Now it's time to get ready for bed. The sun is going down and even the animals are going to sleep" 

She raised her hands and the gleaming ropes binding Anna untied and slithered back into Elsa's palms, being reabsorbed. Elsa approached then picked up Anna, one arm behind her shoulders, the other under her knees. She cradled her and rocked her gently. "I'm sorry that I had to punish you, Anna. I forgive you. I love you so much, my baby sister. Let's try to make more childhood memories tomorrow" she told her with a tender smile. "Let's get you into some comfy pajamas now" 

Elsa brought Anna to the changing table and lay her down on her back. She began to remove her clothes, checking her diaper. It was still dry due to being changed earlier during the tea party. This one was a winter edition with polar bears in a frozen forest. Elsa reached a hand towards the closet and it opened its doors, showing all the baby clothes inside. She made a selection and snapped her fingers, a onesie jumping from the hanger and floating into her hand. Elsa grinned at it. 

"This one is perfect for us" she chuckled, and with winter magic, the onesie disappeared in a puff of glitter then re-materialised on Anna's body. Elsa attached a white pacifier on a clip and slipped it into Anna's mouth. She rubbed her hand up and down the front of Anna's body with soothing motions, "Shhhh, time to relax, little one" she cooed, as a swaddling blanket fluttered over and wrapped Anna in layers. Elsa tied it closed with a silver sash, finishing it into a bow. She then scooped up the bundle. She carried her over to her crib, placing her onto the soft mattress upon her back. Anna's arms were tightly tucked into the swaddle so she could not free herself. Elsa waved a hand and the side of the crib rose up and locked in place. 

The ice princess made herself a comfy plush chair out of magic and sat by the crib. She summoned books to hover in the air around her. "Big sissy will read you a bed time story. Ah, here is one. This is called 'I Like You More Than Ice Cream" Elsa Began to read to her sister happily. Her voice was warm and loving. 

The diaper: 

482207124_WinterDiapers.jpg.506ed3a2b841f8e5d1d80501c083c98c.jpg

The Onesie:

771067751_IceCreamOnesieforAnna2.JPG.1192008ee18cab0e97124ec6c2708b7a.JPG

Ice Cream Baby Book -- click to watch the book be read on YouTube. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anna sat in her corner and did not even suspect, that Elsa was taking lactation stimulation medicine to start breastfeeding her...

Anna was thinking and it is clear that at the moment, attempts to fight will lead to terrible consequences.. "I'm need to try what will happen, if I stop fighting?" Anna thought sadly as she poked the pacifier.

Soon Elsa came to her and freed her from punishment and announced that it was time to go to sleep...

"But it's still only 7 p.m. so early." Anna moaned plaintively through the pacifier, as Elsa carried her to the changing table to dress her up for sleep.

Elsa dressed her like a doll. And she had to admit that the new baby's outfit that Elsa chose for her was very cute... "Thanks for the outfit. It's beautiful." - Anna murmured.

But that was not all. Soon Anna found herself also wrapped in a baby blanket. She spat out the pacifier... "Please don't
this. I don't want to sleep too early. I'm not a baby," Anna murmured, now lying in her crib.
Elsa read her a story from a book. It is not clear for what reason, but Elsa's voice had a calming effect on Anna... After 5 minutes, she fell silent and looked at the toys hanging over the crib. After another 5 minutes she yawned. And after another 5 minutes, she was already sleeping in a baby's sleep.

“It is early but I know you never go to bed on time then sleep in late. That is a bad habit. So I am fixing it with earlier bedtime. And this will be good for you after such a long day. You must be tired from fighting me all the time” Elsa said plainly as she continued preparing Anna for bed. Elsa didn’t say but Anna’s moaning sounded rather sleepy. 

The older sister was taken aback by Anna’s sudden praise of her ice cream print onesie. She expected her to complain about it being baby clothes and that she wanted to wear adult clothes. Elsa blinked then beamed a large, genuine smile, looking so happy. “You are very welcome, darling Anna. It looks so pretty on you, my baby sister. Tomorrow if you are good, I will give you ice cream for dessert” she promised. Elsa stroked Anna’s cheek and kissed her forehead. 

It seems Anna must have had a change of heart during her time out. She really thought over her situation and how best to deal with it. Elsa thought that this was great for both of them, as each one would be happier this way. But she was also wary. Anna’s good moods never tended to last very long. By morning, she might be back to her grumpy self. Elsa hoped this positive attitude would stick though. She wanted to show Anna how good life could be when she behaved well, and that she would get more rewards and even find fun in the circumstances. Until Elsa set her free. 

Elsa’s hopes sank as Anna ruined the sweet moment by pleading not to be swaddled. She wasn’t being too bratty, however. “You are my baby until I decide otherwise, Anna” Elsa told her gently yet with patience, stroking her hair and putting her pacifier back in. “And you always sleep half the day to make up for staying up too late. That needs to be changed. Now let’s wrap you in warm, secure softness so you don’t flail and keep yourself awake. This will help you relax and settle” Elsa told her softly while the super soft blanket wrapped around her and the silver sash tied its bow at the front. Anna could kick her legs but her arms were bound across her chest. 

Once Elsa transported Anna into the crib and locked her in, she sat down to tell the story and even though Anna seemed determined to fight her bedtime, Elsa observed her struggles getting weaker, then her eyes starting to blink more often, until they settled at half closed, with slow, sleepy blinks. Anna’s eyes began to stay closed for longer periods before opening. And then finally, they closed and did not open again. Elsa smiled fondly. She felt such tenderness for her sister at that moment. Anna looked so peaceful and lovely while sleeping. Elsa twitched the net over the crib closed and turned on the nightlights. She quietly set the book on the seat of the reclining chair and tiptoed out of the nursery back to her room, making sure the baby monitors that showed a live feed to her phone was switched on. 

Elsa got ready for bed, changing into a comfy satin nightdress after cleaning her teeth and removing makeup. She set her phone in a holder made of ice magic and put it beside her pillow, watching the monitor footage of her sister. She smiled sadly, “I wish I would have played with you more as we were growing up. I missed so many important moments. I know this isn’t quite the same…but…it’s better than having no memories when you leave to marry your man and forget about me”

Her fingers stroked the screen and she watched the footage until she drifted off in her deluxe princess bed. She hoped that Anna would enjoy the zoo at the berry farm tomorrow. It was a petting zoo, so Elsa would have to dress them both in practical clothes in case they got dirty.

=============

The next morning dawned warmer and sunnier. It was almost summer and spring was leaving. Birds sang melodies in the slightly moist and warm air and there was a blue sky with scuds of white puffy clouds painted onto it. Anna's nursery lit up in pink and gold morning light with a glorious sunrise out the windows. Elsa awoke an hour later and got ready for the day, putting on a practical yet still pretty outfit for going berry picking and patting zoo animals. She began to look through the baby's closet to find a good outfit for her. She chose a pair of green frog overalls and a light green onesie for underneath. 

2048796532_ddtckcm-882090ae-82f0-4c99-8778-ab1a74b3caa2(1).jpg.035ef5594d275772c5297f113c8763fa.jpg

Anna was sleeping in her baby dream:

She dreamed that she was an adult girl walking through the magical forest of Arendelle when she was surrounded by stone trolls and asked: "Anna, it's time for you to change your diaper."

Anna chuckled, but when she looked at herself, she saw that her skirt had disappeared, and her panties had turned into a diaper. "It's a mistake I shouldn't wear a diaper. I'm adult"

But pacifier magically put in her mouth. After, trolls were getting bigger and everyone was holding a diaper in their hand.  And they attacked her. Some distracted her, others pulled off a wet diaper, others fixed a fresh one.

Only after they changed her diaper. Anna was released. She ran away from them and found herself in a strange clearing... When a strange fence of thorny branches began to grow around her, and soon Anna realized what she had done in the very big playpen's. "She sat down on her ass and cried.
And at that moment, Anna wet her diaper in reality and began to whimper into her binky.