LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Elsa's Baby Sister

YunicornSparkles

This is a Frozen fan RP for me and Anastasiya_diapee.

Elsa's little sister, Anna, had been dreaming of getting married recently and moving out of the castle home the girls shared. But Elsa thinks Anna is still way too young to even think about getting married to her boyfriend, Kristoff. Elsa regrets not spending time with her sister during their childhoods growing up, having locked herself away and distanced herself from Anna for years. Now she wants to make up for all that lost time. She turns Anna into her baby, causing her to be in many embarrassing situations for fun. The people of Arendelle get to see that the red haired younger sister is really such a big baby. And Elsa is happy to have her baby sister back. Can Anna learn to love her new lifestyle?

• Like 1

Anna had always wanted to get married and one day went to ask her sister elsa hoping her sister says "yes"
I am 18-old year, already tall and pretty with beautiful red hair and green eyes
She goes to ask her sister while shes getting ready "
"Elsa i want to get married will you let me" she asked knowing her sister is getting dressed ..

• Like 1

Elsa was in her bedroom in the castle, getting dressed into a new outfit for the day. She wore her dark blue dress with glitter stars sprinkled upon the front chest area, and a ruff of white fur for the collar. She attached the flowing cape that was decorated with snowflakes. The older sister turned around when she heard someone enter her room but relaxed when she saw that it was just Anna. "Oh Anna, good morning" She smiled at her, "You're up earlier than usual" she joked, knowing that Anna liked to sleep in. She heard Anna's question and frowned, turning her eyes upon her. "Get married? Wow...at only eighteen? That's so soon" she replied. "You've barely lived your life, sis. Aren't there things you want to do before you settle down for good?" she asked her, stepping closer and putting a hand on her shoulder. "I know you care deeply about Kristoff, but...my answer is no. Marriages this young usually don't last. I don't want you to end up getting hurt when a divorce rears in future" she said solemnly. 

Her clothes:

image.png.bda93311e003856b960c8d4164c0940e.png

Elsa sighed, shaking her head "No you won't! You've only just become an adult, Anna! You were seventeen just a year ago. I know you can stand up for yourself but that's not the point. There's still so much you don't know and I worry you'll end up making mistakes. Marrying early works for some people but for most, it ends in failed relationships" she said, "You're too young at heart and still naive in so many ways. I would never give my blessing to such a sudden wedding, no matter how strong your feelings are at present"

She looked into Anna's green eyes, seeing childlike innocence "You know, when I look at you, I can still see my baby sister. I missed out on so much of your childhood. And I regret that deeply. You grew up without me" she looked saddened by the words. "Instead of getting married, I have a better idea. Don't rush to grow up so fast, instead, be my baby sister again. Give me the chance to look after you as I should have done the first time around" she said.

"Don't be independent yet. You didn't like it when I left Arendelle and went off to be by myself. I don't like the idea of you leaving me any better" she announced. "You'll do things my way!" she decided. "And if Kristoff truly loves you, he'll wait until you're mature enough. Or he'll accept you as the baby you are. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way....will you accept my offer or do I have to force you? I won't lose you yet my dear baby sister" 

I listened to what Elsa told me.

"Alas. Unfortunately, you were late with your upbringing. Yes, I had a sad experience with the thirteenth prince. I learned a lesson from this.
I have already come of age. I’m not a baby now already, but you are not my mother and I can already do what I want.

Kristoff loves me and I’m marrying him. Whether you like it or not. "

Elsa's light blue eyes flashed. She wouldn't let her sister leave her and disobey her wishes. Her heart clenched painfully, making her even more determined to keep Anna at her side. "It's never too late to make a change" she said, "And I've decided to act now. I'm glad you learned a lesson from that no-good prince but now you're going to learn a new lesson from me; how to be my baby sister again. I've missed you so much!" she said, heartfelt.

"You wanted to play with me...well, your wish is coming true a little late. I'm finally going to play with you" she smirked. "I'll show you just how big a baby you are, Anna. Now, you're not running off to marry your boyfriend. You're staying here as my little girl. Listen to your big sister!" Elsa said, and began to raise her hands, summoning some of her ice magic. The magic swooped upon Anna and lifted her into the air. It swirled around Anna in flurries of glitter and snowflakes, carrying her over to the wall of the bedroom and pressing her back to it. Elsa moved her hands like a conductor instructing musicians and bands of thick ice formed around Anna and sank into the wall; one around her neck, cuffs around her hands and legs, more bands around her chest and waist. The ice shackles held her firmly, stopping her from escaping. Elsa then used her magic to press down on Anna's bladder, using her magic powers to make Anna wet herself.     

I started to leave the room and felt a hundred Elsa was angry.

Snowflakes picked me up and stuck it to the wall.

"You're crazy. What are you doing? Let me go immediately."

Suddenly, I felt heaviness in my bladder and after 5 minutes I closed my eyes and released my urine and wet my clothes.

"Look what you have done. Let me go immediately Elsa and I will forget about this incident."

Elsa wasn't just angry at Anna not obeying her wishes and ignoring her advice, she was also desperate not to lose her sister again. For so long, she had been too afraid of hurting her and had shunned her but now things were different, she had much better understanding and control of her powers. This was going to be fun. Anna might dislike it at first but Elsa was sure she could make her enjoy a second childhood with her big sister in it. She ignored Anna's yells, forming a pacifier from ice magic. She took it in her hand and created some ice steps to walk up to her sister and place the pacifier into her mouth. "That's enough of your fussing, Anna. Settle down and be a good baby" she told her. Then she used her magic to add light blue straps to the pacifier which wrapped around Anna's head and buckled in the back. It was now a pacifier-gag. It had a little snowflake on the front panel. 

Elsa waited for her ice magic to work on Anna's bladder and willpower and she was pleased to see that she won after waiting it out. A dark stain appeared on Anna's clothes as she wet herself like a small child and urine dripped down the wall. "Uh oh, look at what a mess you've made, baby sister. You're going to need diapers for sure" she said, tsking and wagging her finger at Anna playfully. She removed Anna's clothes with more magic that pulled them off and then waved her hands, making a flurry of baby wipes that began to clean Anna's legs and body and the wall. Elsa used more magic, watching a thick, soft diaper encase Anna's body. It had snowflakes on it in different shades of blue. "That's better, now let's get you properly dressed" Elsa formed a sparkling blue toddler dress for Anna, one that was very short and clearly showed off her cute diaper. She slipped it onto her easily, vanishing the ice shackles and lifting Anna away from the wall and into her arms. 

image.png.391506c310c2ad45907411f750753da6.pngimage.png.7a427c410411070bb8bc4cbf4cdf0a17.png

The ice shackles with which I fastened to the wall made my attempts to escape useless.

I watched in humiliation as urine flows down my legs.

Once again I tried to object to my sister and suddenly I felt that some object was entering my mouth. It was binky from ice with straps. There was no way to remove it ...

"MFFF ngff" I cursed angrily.

Suddenly I felt that my clothes were torn and I was completely naked under the control of Elsa.

With the help of magic, she dresses me up in the clothes of a little girl, and when the shackles got out she caught me on the arms like a baby.

I, dressed in a baby dress and a diaper, tried to break free and call for help.

"Help anybody" I tried to scream through paci ..

"Hush now, that's enough" Elsa rocked Anna gently and shushed her while keeping a firm grip on the struggling young lady, using her magic powers to grab more babyish clothes from elsewhere in the castle and bring them to Anna. She had been thinking this over for a long time. She slipped blue mittens onto Anna's hands and tied them in place with tiny chains and heart padlocks made of ice, ensuring that Anna couldn't rip them off. She magically removed Anna's shoes and replaced them with light blue knitted teddy bear booties. "Calm down, baby sister, Big Sissy knows what's best for you" she cooed. "Stop struggling unless you want to have your first punishment. I promise you'll not like that"

Elsa carried Anna out of her bedroom and down the hall into another room that was usually used for storage but was now empty. With a gust of magic, the door swept open to admit them. Elsa carried Anna into the middle of the room and magic swirled and sparkled everywhere. Before Anna's eyes, a nursery made of snow and ice materialised. There was a crib that looked like it was made out of diamond, with fluffy white and light blue bedding tied with ribbons. A changing table formed to match, with a padded changing mat that matched Anna's current disposable diaper. Light blue wallpaper began to bloom across all the walls, with pictures of snow animals like polar bears, penguins, arctic foxes, white owls, and more. There were little white dots for snow. The floor grew a thick, plush carpet as white as snow, and a fluffy, circular, light blue rug formed in the centre of the room. A chandelier pieced itself together on the ceiling, sparkling brightly. "This will be your new room, Anna. How do you like your nursery? Fitting for a little princess, I think" she chuckled, admiring her handiwork.

image.png.de506793edb5274e02b2ad4da83605ec.pngimage.png.656d4e97594f29e2f91d8538c5dc925e.png

I cried while Elsa carried me somewhere.

We entered an empty room and snow began to spin around and suddenly, after a few minutes, the empty comet was a nursery for a small baby.

My tongue was able to push the icy paci nipple.

"Please Elsa let me go. I won’t argue with you anymore. I don’t want to be a baby again please. That sounds humiliating." with a prayer in my voice I asked.

Elsa ignored her sister's tears. She was determined to carry out her plan. The crib, changing table and other furniture looked like they were for a baby, but they were all sized much bigger, for an adult sized person. Anna would fit in them comfortably. Elsa was surprised that Anna managed to push the pacifier out using her tongue. She made a mental note to do the head straps up tighter next time. Elsa smirked at her sister and laughed coldly, "You're only telling me what I want to hear. I know you'll disobey my wishes as soon as I let you free. That's why I'm not going to let you run off and get married. I already told you, we're making up for lost time" she said, calm and collected. "This is good practice for the future, just in case I ever want to have children. You can help prepare me to be a good Mommy" Elsa added, rocking Anna to and fro in her arms. She glided to a chest of drawers that held clothes made for a teen baby girl, and using ice magic, took some tissues from a tissue box resting on top of it. Elsa's magic brought the tissues to clean tears from Anna's face.

"Don't cry baby. You'll be happy with me, your caring big sister" Elsa stated, "You can call me Sissy from now on" she decided. "If I hear you call me anything else, a punishment will come your way" Elsa threatened.

"Now, neither of us have had breakfast this morning. Let's get my baby sissy something nice to eat" Elsa cooed softly. She carried Anna over to a play pen with very high sides. No adult would be able to climb out, let alone a child. Magic rose up and swirled around Anna, gently floating her out of Elsa's arms and putting her down in the play pen. The floor was soft and spongy, made from pastel coloured foam pieces that interconnected and had pictures and letters of the alphabet. "Wait here"

Elsa left the room and came back a few minutes later holding a bottle with a cute penguin design that was filled with warm formula. She magically lifted Anna back into her arms and sat down on a plush recliner lounge chair, cradling Anna and rocking the chair slightly. Elsa removed the paci-gag and replaced the teat of the pacifier with the nipple of the bottle "Drink up dear sister, you must be famished".  The milky substance inside the bottle was thick and creamy and tasted surprisingly good. 

image.png.bfd7f3e0dbac2b22d7182b48cea5af40.pngimage.png.157319b66454e781e11da6591ad58582.png

Elsa did not respond to my pleas.

She formed a playpen out of ice and put me there.

She left me for a few minutes. Ett was my chance.

I tried to escape from the ice playpen's but without successfully.
The bars were made of too thick ice to break them and slippery so I could climb on them.

Soon Elshcha is being returned with baby bottles.

She picks me up from the playpen and sits in the chair with me.

I try to avoid the bottle, but Elsa was milder and still shook the nipple from the bottle into my mouth.

In the beginning, I thought there was milk. But when the first drops fell on my tongue, I realized that I was mistaken. It was baby's formula.

I tried to spit it out. but Elbza held the bottle tight and I had to drink this liquid ...

Elsa continued to feed her sister the contents of the penguin baby bottle. "Good job Anna, this magic baby formula should fill your tummy right up" she said with a smile, rocking the chair ever so gently while cradling her sister in her arms.

"I know it's not as bad as it seems, because I tried a little to make sure. It had a pleasant flavour" she added. "It also has some special effects that will help you be my baby, because I know you forgot how to already" she spoke, conversational. This magic formula was going to make it easy for Anna to use her diapers, making her almost incontinent (she would feel when she needs to go, but only have a few minutes before she went potty in her diapers), it also took away her muscle strength from her legs, meaning it was going to be very hard for Anna to walk. She would have only enough strength to crawl like a baby. 

"After your bottle, I'll give you something with more texture and mass. But don't worry, I promise it's going to be delicious" she said with a grin. Elsa had made special baby food for this occasion. It wasn't like normal baby food. No, the flavours were much nicer. Apple pie and ice cream,  shepherds pie, spaghetti bolognese, pasta in a cheesy sauce, cheesecake, roast dinner,  barbecue, and more. Elsa really had fun making the magical flavours of baby food.

I lay on Elsa’s lap and drank a little sweet milk ..

When it ended, I realized that I had absolutely no strength in either my arms or legs. I could only move them weakly.

"What have you done to me? My God, I can’t practically move."

Elsa said something about a different diet.

"I want a normal meal and not bottles or something else. I want meat with vegetables and a glass of wine. That would be great."

"All the milk is gone! What a good baby girl, drinking all her milkies!" Elsa praised and put the empty bottle on the small side table. She was pleased with Anna for drinking all the milk. She giggled at Anna's protests when she realised the milk's effects. "Oh, stop fussing. I haven't done anything permanent. The idea is that you feel like the little one that you are inside. All I did was ensure that when you have to move around, you'll crawl like a baby" she explained. "Now, come baby and let's get out those air bubbles"

She brought over a thick burp cloth and lay it on her shoulder, then lifted Anna up and alternated between patting and rubbing her back, helping her bring up any air that she swallowed while suckling and perhaps some formula that didn't go all the way down yet. Once that was done, she wiped Anna's face and removed the cloth from her shoulder.

She then stood with her baby sister limp and heavy in her arms and carried her over to a high chair that spun into existence from snow and ice magic. The chair was soft blue snowflake fabric for the seat but with a white tray and frame. Elsa sat Anna securely in the chair, making sure her bottom was right against the back of the seat. She strapped her legs and waist into the safety buckles, then locked the tray in place. Elsa placed a bib with a cheerful snowman on it around Anna's neck, attaching it with the velcro at back.

"Normal meals for babies are purees and soft foods they won't choke on" Elsa answered her sister. "You'll get meat and vegetables indeed, and a taste of wine without the alcohol" she promised, summoning some jars of baby food into the room. They floated into the air beside her and she plucked one out of the air and into her hand, twisting open the lid. Elsa grabbed a plastic baby spoon with a polar bear face on the top and paw prints along the handle. She scooped up some of the food and brought it to Anna's mouth. It had a thick texture, and looked like stew, with small soft pieces of vegetables and tiny scraps of meat. The taste would be exactly as the meal Anna asked for, and the texture would be like thick, creamy oatmeal. 

Bib:

image.png.00f500fa961904595901afdb140feef3.png

When Elsa laid my head on my shoulder, I didn’t understand why .. and when she patted me on the back, I suddenly published BURP.
I blushed in humiliation.

"Nooo. I don’t want to be a baby .. I planned to get married and now I am sitting on a high chair and eating food for children.

Elsa tied me a bib and began to feed me.

In disgust, I take my face away from the spoon with baby food.

"I don't want this. It's gross. I want a normal meal." I moaned

Elsa had smirked at getting her baby successfully burped. She didn't want Anna to feel bloated after her liquid breakfast. She admired the cute flush of colour decorating her sister's face, making it redder than her hair. "Oh my you're turning as red as rowan berries!" she teased. She ignored her sister's refusal and laments. "Let your inner child out, baby sister. She's in there somewhere" she encouraged, poking Anna's chest lightly in a playful gesture. "You're definitely too young for marrying now" she cooed. "If you go to Kristoff like this, he'll even see that to be true" she giggled, enjoying her little game, "Do you want him to change your diapees and feed you mush? Then don't run away. Stay here with me" she sang. 

Elsa then had started to feed Anna, or attempt to. She frowned in thought when her sister turned her head away. What do you do when a baby refuses to eat? "Hmm" Elsa tickled Anna under the arms and along the sides, making her laugh and open her mouth, she then quickly slid the food into Anna's mouth "Eat up, sweetheart! You'll need your strength for playing and crawling after breakfast" Elsa warned. Anna would be very weak if she didn't eat the magic food. It would be lots of effort to hold her body up and move.

"Try it before you complain" Elsa added, "I went to the trouble to make it taste good and create a nice texture but if you complain more, I'll get the real baby mush out"

“I don't want anyone to see me like that. Especially Kristoff.” I complained.

I sat in a high chair, dressed like a baby and tied, and Elsa also started to tickle me. As soon as I opened my mouth as she stuck me a half-foot of food. Hearing Elsa's threat, I grimaced and wrinkled and swallowed food.

"I know!" Elsa said gleefully, imagining how that scenario would turn out. Maybe Kristoff would enjoy having a big baby to coddle. But not as much as Elsa was right now. "Then behave, baby girl and do what Sissy tells you.  We'll have so much fun together"

She smiled as her plan worked and continued to feed Anna the food. The flavour tasted just like a delicious meal of roast beef and vegetables with wine, even though it was thickened like paste. Elsa made sure that the big jar of food was eaten up completely, filling Anna's stomach. She then set about wiping her face with some wet wipes and plucking another jar from the air. "How about some lemon meringue pie to finish off our yummy brekkie? For being a super good baby girl" she offered, scooping some of the pale white and yellow streaked pudding onto the spoon. She placed it into Anna's mouth, the sweetness and texture like whipped cream and custard. "You can have a little of this and then it's time to play. I'll give my baby girl lots of fun things to do, yes I will!" Elsa cooed, tickling Anna's chin to make her open up for another spoonful of dessert. She wasn't going to feed all of it. Since Anna was likely quite full now.  

Despite my resistance Elsa manages to feed me a jar of baby food. Although she says that there was a taste of roast beef, still it was more amenable to baby food than to real adult food.
The jar was big enough and even considering that I was drinking milk, when Elsa finished the first jar my stomach was quite full, and my cheeks and lips were smeared with this massa's making my face very childish and funny.
I watch Elsa bring a second jar.
"Please. Elsa. Enough. I can no longer eat." I say, turning away from a baby spoon ..

Elsa frowned, looking slightly disappointed "Aw, really? Not even a spoonful? Oh well, I guess we'll feed you this next time as a treat" she sighed, putting the food back in the jar and screwing the lid back on. The remaining jars floated onto a wall shelf and lined up neatly. She summoned a damp cloth to her hand and began to wipe Anna's face, getting her all clean before removing the cute snowman bib, which floated into the laundry hamper. "There, all clean. Now it's time to play"

Elsa unlocked the highchair tray and slid it back, undid the safety harness and picked up Anna into her arms, settling her on her hip. She carried her to the playpen again and set her down inside it, this time into a baby play gym with an Arctic theme. Anna was now lying on her back, upon a soft penguin pillow in a C shape to support her head and body, and underneath her was a soft padded baby blanket with grey padding pillowing the outside edge to stop baby rolling off. She was under two pale blue arches that had toys dangling from them; a smart little penguin, a seal with beads inside, a whale with starfish on the ring in its back, a friendly looking orange walrus plush and a white polar bear plush. On one of the leg arches was a round mirror too, showing Anna just how babyish she looked. Elsa sat beside the pen upon a chair made of ice and put her elbows on her knees, resting her chin in her hands. She watched her baby sister with an amused smile "I want to see what creative stories you can come up with about the animals hanging from your little play gym" she instructed. "Part of the fun of being a baby is living in your own magical little worlds. I'll give you time now to play with them, and make up a good story in your head. We have many more toys after that" Of course, the toys were all baby and toddler toys but made bigger for big babies. 

image.thumb.png.c10f413a571cd5baf049077eb164a794.png 

Having finished feeding, Elsa unfastened the foam from the chair and carried it into a playpen resembling a tent with hanging toys. She laid me on my back and ordered me to play with them.

“I don't want to ...” I began whining. "They are too babies. I want to watch TV and give my laptop to check my social networks and play normal teenage games. But these games are for preschool babies. I'm not baby. .."

Elsa had placed Anna into the playpen with icy sides, and the tent was inside the playpen. Anna couldn't get away even if she tried. The ice cage was slippery and the sides too high. "Well then, I guess you're going to be very bored for the next two hours. There's nothing else to do but play with toys in a playpen" she pointed out. "And here I'm trying to make it easy for you" Elsa lamented, "But if you want to make it a punishment on yourself then you can be bored the whole time"

She chuckled at Anna's whining "Aw, listen to you, whining just like a baby. See, I was right. Little Anna's still in control no matter how big your body gets. You ARE a baby!" she gleefully told her sister, then looked thoughtful about one of the things she said. "TV and laptops, huh? Let me see..." Elsa smirked and began waving her hands. A small child's TV materialised, its colour a calming blue. The screen came to life with many channels, yet all of them were shows for babies, toddlers and little kids; Dora the Explorer, Barbie, My Little Pony, Sesame Street and so on.

Alongside it, a laptop appeared, a Lil' Smart Top, made for ages 1 and a half to 4 years. "There are your laptop and TV" Elsa stated. "Play all you want"

image.png.92cbf82f72f5c35c383f77d29154f554.png   

• Like 1