LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Elsa's Baby Sister

YunicornSparkles

Anna did not want to be a baby, but she was even more disgusted with being in a wet and dirty diaper. Exposed to the public. In addition, the formula that Elsa gave her was still valid and Anna was very weak and helpless .. "I promise. I will be good." Anna babbled, fearing what would happen in the future.

She was relieved when the changing table appeared, but Elsa was about to change her diaper in public ..
"Please. Let's go to the castle." Anna wanted to say but she only managed to say "Gaaaa-gaaa ghee." and tears flowed from her klaz again.

Elsa didn’t listen and was already wiping her rounded adult ass with wet baby wipes. And Anna could only flinch when the cold napkin touched her personal parts of the body.

When Anna heard about the daycare... she shook her head in horror. "Noooo. No daycare." moaned Anna, jerking her handcuffed hands.

Elsa quirked an eyebrow at Anna's words, able to decipher the baby babble "I hope you're telling the truth this time. I've heard that promise before and you always tend to break it after not very much time. We really have to work on that. I know it's hard to be good, but do TRY to fight the influence to become a little demon" she sighed, finishing wiping up Anna. 

She had taken her time wiping Anna's bottom and princess parts and the whole area her diaper had been covering, including her thighs, legs and waist. Once Anna was completely clean, she could see a splotchy red rash that must be itching and stinging like crazy. The chilli powder in the diaper from earlier this morning must have been a contributing factor. Elsa pulled out some cream and smothered the ointment all over Anna's tender skin, then sprinkled clouds of powder that smelled soft and floral. She taped another normal diaper on Anna...this time it was grey Artic Foxes playing in the snow. It wasn't penguins but it did match the grey and silver of her outfit and ribbons. 

"You lost your priveleges of going to the castle to be private from your bad behaviour today, Anna. There's no way I can honour your requests until you honour mine" Elsa stated, clipping Anna's onesie closed, unlocking the cuffs and scooping her off the table into her arms. The pacifier gag was still in Anna's mouth but she seemed able to parse what the Babygirl was trying to say. Her magic helped with it. "Shhhh, shhhh now. No more tears" Elsa cooed softly, wiping Anna's eyes and gently rocking her. "I won't take you to daycare if you be nice and sweet for me. Be a good babygirly" she said.

Elsa waved her hand, dissolving the playpen and everything inside. She carried Anna to the stroller and placed her back into it, buckling her in with the five point harness. "Let's go for a walk through the flower gardens and hiking trail. We can do some craft activities with nature" she decided. Elsa thanked everyone who helped care for her sister and began to push the stroller through the rest of the town towards the botanical gardens and nature park. "Would you like to feed the ducks at the gardens, Anna? And let's play with flowers too" 

Anna felt relieved and comfortable when Elsa finally changed her very dirty diaper. But still Anna blushed strongly, because Elsa did it in front of everyone. And everyone looked at this procedure as if it was some kind of concert.

Soon Anna was sitting in the wheelchair again, and Elsa was pushing her through the streets. All the people we met were lisping and cooing with her. Anna wanted it all to stop, but she would be in trouble if she struggled again, and besides, Elsa's paci and formula wouldn't let her speak normally.

When Elsa asked where she wanted. Anna pointed to the castle. "I'm need in home.." crying she in her pacifier. Wanting to return and not go to the botanical garden.

Elsa saw the look of relief and comfort on her sister's face and knew she had to be feeling so much better in her clean, fresh foxy diaper. "Gosh, your face is almost as red as your hair, little sister. Don't be embarrased. You're just a little baby, babies don't have anything to hide" she smiled, stroking her sister's bangs back from her face. "Everyone sees you as a baby now. I'm sure they expect you to have regular diaper changes. It's nothing. You'll get used to them, I promise. Soon, it will feel completely normal; just a part of everyday life"

She had strapped her back into the stroller nice and snug, tucking a doll under her arm for extra comfort. She waved and spoke to people as she passed them by, pushing the stroller along the paved roads with a steady crunching of the wheels. She breathed the scent of spring blossoms and looked around the tree lined avenues. "The town is just so pretty this time of year. We should enjoy this nice weather while it lasts" she said conversationally to Anna, without expecting a reply. 

Elsa looked to the castle in the distance where Anna was pointing. "Sure, sure. We can go back home in a while, baby sissy. But for now, you and I both need some fresh air and sunshine. Let's enjoy the beauty of nature while it's spring time. I'm sure it will lift both our spirits and make us feel good" she said. "Now now, no more crying. Come on. There's far less people around in the gardens and nature park. We'll have a great time!" she encouraged her. Elsa did not turn the pram around, continuing on to the gardens. 

Elsa pushed the stroller along the concrete, pavers, pebbles and dirt paths that wound all around the gardens. All around they were in full bloom, flowers of every sort and colour. Some were planted to make pictures and sculptures. Trees were laden with bursting blooms. The delightful scents of flowers danced through the air. Birds, honey bees, butterflies, squirrels and many more animals were everywhere. A giant blue butterfly landed upon Anna's wrist. "Oh! Look at that, Anna, it's a butterfly. How pretty! See, coming here is good for the soul. Don't you love it?" She looked over at a water fountain that was trickling gaily, small birds were splashing and playing in it. 

Anna realized that Elsa was not going to take her home and instead was taking her in a stroller to the park.

They were soon in the park. Yes, there were fewer people, but most of them were other girls walking in strollers with their real babies. And Anna blushed when they walked her like a baby and Elsa played with her like with a baby. Featuring bees and butterflies. Kittens and dogs and made them repeat their sounds.

"Please. Enough. I don't want to be a baby." Anna wanted to say, but an incomprehensible babble came out of her mouth and saliva flowed down her chin.

Admittedly, the gardens were very beautiful. And it was interesting to see how many different kinds of trees, shrubs and plants existed. Insects were everywhere too, dragonflies and ladybugs adding to the mix. Elsa showed Anna the rock garden with different kinds of succulents and flowering cacti. It was in a greenhouse with large glass panels and air plants. She walked her through the rose garden, which smelled like a slice of heaven. She pushed the stroller through a hedge maze that had flowers woven through the hedges. Cherry, plum, apple and pear blossoms weeped showers of flowers. 

Elsa pushed the pram until she began to tire, and then she saw a small clearing with a picnic area and a children's playground. The playground was surrounded by a fence, with a gate for adults to open and close. Nearby were the duck ponds with a lovely curved bridge over them and water lillies and lotuses flowering the lake. There was a decorative safety fence around the water so children could not fall in, and there were feeding stations for ducks and other wildlife. There were lots of cute fluffy yellow ducklings around with their mothers.

Elsa parked the large stroller under a wisteria tree. She tutted and wiped Anna's face clean with magical wetwipes once more. "Tsk tsk, none of that complaining and whining. You haven't been a good girl for even one hour yet!" She unbuckled the harness and cuffs and carried Anna over to the playground, putting her on the soft grass that was dotted with daisies and clover. 

"Now Anna, here's a lovely place for you to spend some time playing. Look at this playground! It looks like a fairy garden. All the play areas are flowers and fairies and fairy tale themed. Doesn't it look magical? This place is good for your imagination. And that's not the best part, dear sister" Elsa beamed, patting Anna's head affectionately "Look, you have the chance to make so many new friends! Lots of little babies around your age. Go and play while Sissy takes a rest" she said, closing the gate and walking back to the carved wooden bench under the blossom tree. Elsa sighed and relaxed, pulling out her phone to browse social media, play games and read some fanfiction. 

Anna once again tried to get out of the stroller. But these attempts were unsuccessful. The hands in the mittens worked very weakly, and the legs were shackled. She had to sit in a stroller and look at the landscape that they pass.

Soon the stroller's stopped and Anna saw the playground as real babies. With little boys and girls. Among them, she saw a girl she knew who was teasing her. When Anna was in the town square.
"Please don't leave me here ..." Anna tried to say, when Elsa took her to the playground and put her in the clearing, by the sandbox. But Elsa wiped her face from tears with a smile and left, sitting on a bench not far from the playground.

Anna crawled away from the children, into a corner and sat down, burying her nose and sobbing, feeling sorry for herself. Looking back, she saw a familiar girl walking towards her. "No, not just her..." Anna thought in her head.

Not that it was hard to look at such a beautiful landscape. Though she had to put up with people's stares and comments, little children pointing at her, some people laughing, taking photos and videos. 

The girl who had been teasing Anna earlier noticed her straight away. Who wouldn't notice the princess of Arendelle? Not to mention, the girl was an even bigger baby than she was. The seven year old girl smirked to herself as she watched Anna crawl pitifully away into a corner to sulk and cry. She waited for a while before strolling over to her. She crouched down and reached out her finger to poke and prod Anna's arm. "Hey....hey....princess Anna. Princess Aaaannnnaaaa" she singsonged softly, "Why are you crying? You know...You cried so much already today. You're going to get a wrinkly face if you keep wetting it with tears. Like when you go pruney in the bath tub. Then you'll be an old baby lady!" she laughed. 

"Instead of just a big, stinky, bratty, spoiled poopy pants" she added on "Even I can behave better than you. You don't listen to princess Elsa at all!"

She pushed Anna, shoving her a bit so that she could tip her over "Ahaha, you're so weak! Your arms and legs are so wobbly" she giggled. "Why don't you stop bein' a crybaby and come play with me? I'm sure we could have LOTS of fun" she said with a wicked grin. "Besides, if you don't play, I'll put sand down your back" she threatened.  

Elsa kept an eye on Anna from afar, occasionally looking up from her phone, her icy crown of flowers glittering and never melting. She loved this alternate universe Arendelle's mixture of modern technology with ancient culture and tradition, very much like Japan. Not that Elsa knew about that country. They were in a fantasy world after all. 

Anna tensed, when she saw, the girl walking straight to her unmistakably and she smiled. And a smile does not predict anything good for Anna.

The girl grabbed Kayla by the dress and looking in begins to laugh, looking at her diaper and begins to tease. Anna tries to brush off this girl, but she knocked Anna onto her back with a light push of her hand.

"Please leave me alone. I am not a baby. Please. Listen, we will become friends with you. Tell Elsa that I am not a baby, but an adult girl. I will give you whatever you want, just help me get out of this stupidity." Anna muttered with difficulty through her pacifier-gag.

The girl with blue eyes and light brown hair that had ribbon bows and coloured beads in a braid along the side continued to talk to Anna. She was dressed smartly in a nice new frock with petticoats and she had managed to keep her hair and her clothes clean. She felt more mature than the babyish princess sat before her. Compared to this big baby, she was practically a proper lady. 

Hyacinth listened to Anna's pathetic pleas and shook her head. "I won't leave you alone. You're princess Anna and I want to play with you" she stated firmly. "I never get to see the princesses or talk to them and now you're right here, in the playground! With all the other kids" she giggled, watching Anna flail weakly on her back. "And you ARE a big baby!" she laughed "You act just like one" She folded her arms as she tapped her foot, considering Anna's bribe. 

"You really think princess Elsa is going to listen to me? I am still just a child, you know. If she doesn't listen to you, why would she listen to me?" she asked, a bit confused as to how Anna thought Hyacinth had more power over her older sister than she did. "You know her better than I do. And I don't want to end up as her next baby!" she said. "I'm not gonna risk makin' her angry" she glanced at Elsa with a gulp. She then considered Anna's offer some more "You really mean you'll give me whatever I want? Toys? Clothes, sweets, a visit to the castle?" 

She looked at Anna, wavering and giving in "Fine. If you play with me, then I'll try to help. Just come play! I'm bored. I need someone to sit on the see saw with me. I bet you could make it go really high since you're so much heavier. Specially with those thick diapers" she laughed, poking at the padding through Anna's onesie. "If you don't play with me, I won't help you" she added. 

Anna cried again when she heard the girl talking down to her. As if Anna were a real baby.
"I am much older than you. I am not a baby." whimpered Anna, rubbing her watery eyes with her hands.

Anna got hopeful when she heard that the girl wanted to play with her.
"I have no choice .. I have to play with her." Anna thought to herself and nodded.

The girl took Anna by the hand and led her somewhere and put her on a bench. When Anna looked around, she saw baby's toys and dolls nearby.
"I don't want to be your doll. I'm older than you. Take a closer look." Anna muttered. Sitting on a bench.

When Anna cried more after being called a big baby, Hyacinth snickered "If you're much older than me, then why are you crying again?! See, that's what I mean; you're crying like a baby again!" she told her. "If you don't want people to think you're a baby then you have to act mature, like me. You have to prove it" she said, with a hand tossing some hair over behind her shoulder as she lifted her head proudly. "You're not acting like a big girl, Princess Anna. You remind me of my baby sister" 

She grinned when Anna gave in to playing with her and immediately grabbed her hand, helping her up. Anna couldn't walk very well or very fast with her weak legs and the spreader bar joining her ankles together, so she just shuffled along with clumsy steps like an infant. 

Hyacinth led her over to a bench so she could rest a bit before going on the seesaw. She heard her complain some more "Well that's too bad. You have to play with me or else I'm not gonna help you. So you have to do what I say!" she bossed her "And you might be bigger than me, but you're definitely way younger in your brain!" she laughed, tapping Anna's forehead. "Just listen to you. Look at you!" 

She gave Anna a baby's teething ring that doubled as a rattle and told her "Chew on this toy. This always makes my baby sister calm down so it should help you gather your wits" She then led Anna over to the seesaw. "Sit on this end while I get on the other end. We're going to ride the seesaw!" she told her firmly. She went and sat on the seat and called over to Anna "Just sit down sideways. Bounce the seesaw for me" she demanded. "I want to go up high. Make it go high. Go! Go, go go!" she bounced on her seat, impatient for Anna to make the seesaw move. 

"I'm not a baby's sister, neither yours nor Elsa. When this all ends." Anna said, but the girl brought a rubber ring for teeth and a rattle ..

"This has gone too far. I will not nibble on it and play with the rattle. I am a big lady." Anna thought in her head and just put the ring and the rattle on the bench.

The girl leads her to the children's swing. "I have no choice right?" Blushing said Anna and sat down in her place and began to swing with the girl in the swing for the kids.
Anna was ashamed of her position and looked first at the ground, then at the sky.
"I hope you are happy now. Go to Elsa and tell her that I am a big girl," Anna said.

((No, not a swing. A seesaw/teeter totter))

1132393858_Seesaw1.jpg.ca75882975295967d9acbc311e9dde14.jpg

“Whatever” Hyacinth just ignored her. She was starting to sound like a broken record, repeating the same things over and over ever since she was trapped in the town square. Arguing with her was pointless. She was too stubborn. Actions spoke louder than words and Anna’s actions definitely painted her as infantile. That’s all Hyacinth needed to know. 

“You can’t do anything to me. Or I’ll make sure you get in big trouble” Hyacinth told Anna and because of her threatening words that she left hanging in the air, she decided that she didn’t want to help the spoiled brat after all. She secretly made up her mind to tell Elsa instead that Anna was a wonderful baby and that she should keep her that way. 

When Anna refused to play with the combined teething toy rattle, it made Hyacinth more determined to get her in trouble, since Anna wasn’t playing nice “Hey, you agreed to do what I say! Fine, if you won’t play with the rattle, I’ll make you some other time” she said, letting it go. 

She saw her blushing when they sat down on the seesaw. “Why are you so embarrassed? It’s not that bad. Seesaws are fun. Sometimes Mommy even sits on it with me if I have no one else to play with” Hyacinth told the princess.  When Anna compliantly began to bounce the playground ride up and down, Hyacinth smiled and giggled. “Whee, this is fun! Whee!” she kicked her legs in the air as she went up to the top, then bounced hard off the ground when it was her turn to push. She watched Anna sulkily going up and down on the other end and laughed at her. “You look so sour you could curdle milk” she teased.

Eventually the little girl got bored and hopped off the seesaw, letting Anna up as well. “What? But you only did one thing with me! We hardly played at all. At least go on the merry go round with me one time” she huffed and folded her arms, stomping a foot.

( I understood what it was about seesaw) my translator translates any swing as a swing. And it does not define their models) but I understood the meaning of what kind you wrote about ;) Sorry about by wrong. )

Anna rocked with this girl. Because she could be the last chance to help her get out of infancy.
Anna was unhappy when rocking with this girl.

The girl did not like Anna's "sour face" very much and she no longer wanted to swing with her.

"Wait, wait. Please wait.. Okay, let's go for a walk. Where do you want us to go? I promise you a kind face and will be good girl's, and a whole bunch of dolls, if you help me and with Elsa's, get out of this hell. Please just don't go." - Anna asked and held out her hand, for the girl to take it and squeeze a smile on her face.

"I hope now she will be happy, but no matter how she comes up with something worse than a seesaw." Anna thought to herself.

Hyacinth looked at Anna like she was crazy. "I don't want to go for a walk. I want to play on the playground right here" she stated "You're really bad at listening. And following instructions" she said "I want to play on the merry-go-round, over there" she pointed at the playground ride that would spin around when it was pushed. "Sure, that sounds better! A kind face and some dollies would be nice" she said, acting like she accepted Anna's offers when in reality she was still planning to dob her in. 

To Hyacinth, it seemed like Anna was making Elsa's babying into hell for herself when she didn't have to take it so hard or be so childish about it. The more she cried, sulked, had tantrums and behaved badly, the more she really proved how immature she was and made things worse than they actually were or needed to be. A mature person could at least try to have fun with their situation, or try to make the best of it. Anna was pathetic! 

Hyacinth was sure she needed those diapers and deserved to be babied, the way she carried on. The little girl took the big babygirl's hand and shot back a sweet smile that hid a devious side. "Now that's MUCH better. Good choice, Princess Anna. You finally get it" she said, pulling her by the hand over towards the merry-go-round. She pushed Anna onto one of the metal benches and took a seat on the opposite side, facing Anna. She leaned forward and grabbed the wheel in the middle "Now turn it really fast! Turn it as hard as you can. I wanna go fast!" she ordered, kicking her legs back and forth in excitement again. "Spin, spin, spinnnnn!" She began to turn the wheel but she wasn't very strong since she was a child, so the ride started to spin around slowly, gradually gathering a little bit of speed.  Anna probably wasn't much stronger since her arms were weak thanks to Elsa, but at least two people turning it was better than one small child. 

image.png.5a7686a8dfb1af3956fdd46beec9f001.png

Anna hoped that this girl would just have enough of a normal walk.

But instead, she took Anna to other baby carousels.
Worst of all, she acted like the boss, despite the fact that Anna was a grown girl. But Anna had to obey her if she wants this girl to help her escape from this abyss.
She was sitting on the carousel bench and had to squeeze out a smile to keep the girl happy.

They are dizzy, and even from a slight movement Anna's head started spinning. But the girl wanted to spin harder. Anna is tired of this stupid game. She gathered the remnants of strength and will and with all her strength pushed the carousel so that they spun very much and Anna with a smile saw that the girl turned pale.
"I'm older than you. I'm not a baby. We've played enough. Let's go to talk with Elsa."

A normal walk sounded boring when Hyacinth wanted to play on the playground and had specifically asked her to. Anna's terrible listening skills came into play there. Not only that, but they were in a fenced-in playground so there really wasn't anywhere to walk to, unless walking around other kids playing counted. 

Hyacinth definitely felt older and more mature than Anna. She acted like the little lady she'd been raised to be, not a sulky grump of a princess. The girl noticed Anna's smile was a bit forced but was placated that she was at least making an effort to hold up her end of the deal. Geez, it wasn't that hard - all she had to do was play with her. Did she not know how to have fun anymore? Where was her inner child? Most adults turned playful and let themselves act a little silly when playing with children. But not this girl.  She had a stick up her rear. 

"Woo!" Hyacinth was enjoying the ride as it began to pick up speed. She loved watching the world go by in a blur of colours and sounds. After a while, she noticed Anna's face change. She could see her clearly since they were both facing each other on the same ride. Anna looked fed up. Annoyed. Anna somehow regained the strength in her arms to the point where she was able to spin the ride almost scary-fast. Hyacinth screamed playfully but as it continued she started to feel a little sick, her head getting confused in the whirl and rush. "Stop! ....stop! I've had enough! It's too fast!" she cried out but Anna ignored her and kept spinnnig until Hyacinth felt awful. "STOP!....please stop! I'm scared!" 

Anna just kept going. Until at last, she finally stopped it. 

The girl gripped onto the metal railing of the ride and frowned and glared at Anna a little cross-eyed, ribbons and hair messy around her face. "No fair! That was mean! You didn't stop when I said" she huffed, "You did that on purpose. Now I feel sick. You're so mean! You're a horrible person" She didn't try to stand, too dizzy to move, the world making her head sway. She groaned and put a hand to her head, closing her eyes to try to recover. 

Anna soon spoke to her. Hyacinth blinked a few times, squinting at Anna as she slowly took some deep breaths, trying to feel less sick. "Where's that kind face you were talking about?" Hyacinth mumbled unhappily, "You lied to me. Your smile is ugly" she said, full of regret for trying to make Anna play with her, disappointment that the princess turned out to be such a nasty person, and anger for the way she'd been tricked. 

Hyacinth was trembling. She swallowed and rested her head on her arms that held the safety rail "Fine...give me a minute" she said weakly, trying to recover her balance and gain back the strength to walk "We'll go to Elsa" 

She was defeated. 

Once Hyacinth felt she could walk, she slowly climbed off the merry-go-round. She immediately fell over, but crawled for a bit before clambering back to her feet, trying not to trip on her dress. She reached for Anna's hand, "Help me" she asked, "I'm still dizzy. Let's go to Elsa now"

When they reached Elsa, Hyacinth told her "Princess Elsa....Anna makes a wonderful baby. You should keep her that way. She's so immature about it, and so mean. She makes it hard on herself AND everyone else. She deserves all the babying she can get. She was so mean to me, and I'm only seven years old. So I think she deserves to be babied forever! Nyehhh!" she poked out her tongue at Anna as if saying 'take that, you jerk!'.  

Elsa looked at Anna aghast, very displeased with her "Anna! Is that true? You were mean to a little girl? What's wrong with you?!" she asked, fed up with Anna's horrible attitude and behaviour. She turned to Hyacinth "I'm so sorry she was mean to you. I'll take care of her. Thanks for playing with her. You can go back to playing now. I'll make sure to repay you for your trouble" she said, "I'll give you any gifts you want"

She then turned back to Anna. "And YOU!" she growled, "Are coming with me. You really are an immature, selfish, whiny brat. You're not the sister I remember from our childhood at all. So, you know what? I'm going to fix that" She lifted Anna with ice magic and placed her back in the stroller, locking her wrists and ankles in cuffs again, strapping her into the five point harness as well. "Let's go for a walk through the nature trail. We can have a chat, just you and me...about all the things I'm going to do to you" 

Anna was glad when, holding the girl, they went to Elsa. "Finally, my torment may end." she thought with joy and she began to smile sincerely, cherishing this thought.

But Anna gradually crept into blissful smiles and opened her mouth in shock when she heard what this girl was saying to Elsa. She told her as a babysitter's who talked about Anna's bad behavior.

"You stupid, mischievous, little witch. This is not what we agreed on. I don't want to be a baby forever. You should have talked me into letting me go." Anna spoke in shock through her tears. But the girl just stuck her tongue out at her and left.

Anna again sat in a carriage, chained with ice straps and shackles and was being taken along the paths.
Anna fearfully awaited what Elsa would say. "I didn’t do anything bad to her. It was just a joke. It’s not my fault that she has no sense of humor. I don’t want to be a baby forever. This girl said stupid things. She should have asked you to let me go if I played with her." Anna spoke plaintively, choosing her words carefully and looked at Elsa with puppy eyes.

"Let Elsa say that this is all just a stupid joke. Let me go, like adult lady" - thought Anna inside her head.

There was no way Hyacinth was going to help her after Anna treated her so badly and said mean things to her. If Anna had been nice, she would have considered helping. But Anna ruined her own chances. She saw how happy Anna looked at the thought she would be free from Elsa's babying and was even more annoyed with her. The fact she thought she could bully another person into doing what she wanted was abhorrent. A little girl, no less. Not to mention, she didn't even try to give her all the dolls and toys she had promised. She only said it to trick Hyacinth into helping her get free. All she cared about was herself and her own happiness. She didn't care about other people at all. That was clear. She played two measly games on the playground and then had enough. How boring. 

Hyacinth didn't want any gifts from Anna. She didn't like the princess any more. She scrambled back away from the girl as Anna cursed at her, calling her names while crying. "It's not my fault! Maybe if you were nicer, I would have helped you. But you're horrible! I hate you!" Hyacinth said, starting to cry. "I can't believe I used to look up to you. You're so mean! I'm glad I didn't help you. You're not even a proper princess. You're just a selfish, stupid baby!" she stuck her tongue out again. 

She then turned and ran away back to her mother in tears. Her image of Anna was destroyed forever. 

---------------------------------------

Elsa glowered at Anna angrily "Anna, how dare you speak like that to a little girl; a child no less. You should be ashamed of yourself. Our parents would be ashamed of you! What has gotten into you? You were never like this before. It seems like babying you has brought out your hidden selfishness and bad nature instead of the sister I remember. You're making this hard on yourself but you also don't care about hurting and upsetting everyone around you. Selfish, selfish, selfish!" she said, roughly pushing the stroller along the track and into the forest. The tall trees blocked out some of the light and muffled sounds. 

"If you won't play nice and behave after you've been punished and given multiple chances, then I will forceably regress you with my magic, potions, and other methods. I think we need to regress you completely to the mental state of a baby and start over, raising you right this time around" she told her, "And you will go to daycare with other mindless babies and learn how to accept and bring out that sweet younger sister I remember playing with before the accident that caused that white streak in your hair. And I will call Kristoff and ask him to come see his baby brat" she threatened. 

She scoffed at Anna's pathetic lies. "If you didn't do anything bad, then why did she run away crying? You were horrible to her! I saw what you did on the merry-go-round. I was watching you. So don't lie to my face, sister" she spat. "It wasn't a joke. What's a joke is your attitude, your language and your behaviour. She was a hundred percent right - you do deserve to be babied. Every single bit of it. And don't give me that crap! You can't use a little girl to get what you want! That's despicable. You lied to her and were nasty to her. What kind of awful person does that? You're going to be a baby until we get you straightened out. Calling her stupid and a witch was too much. I'm going to think up some terrible punishments for you" 

Anna was deeply unhappy. Sitting in her stroller and listening. How Elsa scolded her.

"It's all your fault. With your stupid "infant punishment." If not for that, I would never have spoiled. I don't want to be a baby. Stop all this nonsense and I'll be the same. I don't want any punishment. Please." Anna cried and watched the world around her move when Elsa pushed her stroller.

Elsa took Anna deep into the forest, into a clearing where it was quiet and peaceful. The grass was soft and green and the sky above was a beautiful clear blue with the puffiest white clouds. Lovely scents of fresh leaves and flowers drifted on the wind, playing with Anna's curly pigtails, making the bells jingle and the silver ribbons sway. Anna may have looked sweeter than honey but she talked and acted as sour as spoiled milk. 

Elsa sighed at Anna's words. "Anna, all I wanted was for you to play along with me for a few weeks. Maybe even a few days, and you couldn't even do that. All you think about is what you want. Don't you care about all the childhood days we missed together? Why can't you just be kind and let me recapture what was lost? We could have made new, happy memories. It wasn't meant to be a punishment but it turned into one because of your bad behaviour. And you just keep getting worse. It's almost like the sister I know never existed. I know you don't want to be a baby but would it kill you to think about what I want for a change, what other people want? All you care about is yourself" she said. "If I stop all of this now, all you will do is go off to get married and never speak to me again. I know it. And I will be even more alone than before" 

Elsa spread out a picnic blanket and took Anna from the stroller, laying her upon her back, resting her head on a C shaped baby pillow. She removed the spreader bar from her ankles and instead, silvery white ropes of ice magic twisted from her palms like snakes in the air then wrapped themselves around Anna's legs, tying her feet to her thighs, so she could only crawl on her knees. Her hands were bound together too, ropes tying her wrists together. She still had mittens, booties and a pacifier gag as well. Not to mention, her limbs were still like jelly from the additives Elsa put in her food and drink. 

Elsa took out a small first aid kit and began to fill a syringe with a bright pink potion that had fine, glittery ice magic swirling in it. She knelt beside Anna and wiped her skin clean with a cotton ball and some rubbing alcohol. "Anna, I really hoped I wouldn't have to use this but you've given me no choice. Your mind is going to be mentally regressed to that of a baby and I am going to take you to daycare. The only way to recover from this is to grow up again slowly as people re-raise you. This way, we will both get what we need and everyone can have the happy ending they deserve" 

With that said, she slid the needle carefully into a vein and depressed the contents slowly into Anna's system. The effects were almost instant, turning her mind into that of a one year old baby. "Let's stay out here while the potion takes full effect. Then I will drop you at daycare" Elsa told her. 

Anna twitched in her stroller, not knowing where Elsa was taking her... And soon they were in some strange clearing.

Elsa, with the help of magic, took off Anna's dress. Leaving her half naked. Anna, covering herself with her hands, began to look around so that no one would see her like that. And she did not notice how ropes appeared that tied her in a motionless state and Anna watched in horror as Elsa gave her an injection.

Most of her brains have been replaced by babies. Anna feebly moved her arms and legs. She tried to call for help, but from her mouth came: "Wahh-ba. Nahh" Anna babbled and in horror closed her mouth, frightened by her voice and began to cry. Her cry was a real baby cry...

Elsa had stated earlier that she would take Anna for a walk along the nature trail in the protected natural parklands. Too bad Anna hadn't paid attention, ignoring it just like most things Elsa said to her. The clearing wasn't particularly strange. It was just secluded and private. People liked to camp there sometimes. Luckily, it was so far out in the forest and down one of the lesser known trails that most didn't bother trekking all the way there to make camp. 

Elsa had not removed her sister's onesie and tulle skirt. She simply bound her wrists and legs together then injected the bare flesh of her upper arm, near the shoulder. It stung and pinched but only for a few seconds. Elsa could see it working by watching Anna's face. Specifically, her eyes. Her expression became clueless and her eyes looked much more innocent. Elsa stroked her hair back tenderly as Anna tried to shout, letting out garbled baby sounds instead. 

"Shhh, shhhh, you're fine, baby. No need to panic. Just relax" she hushed, keeping her tone low and soothing. "Let that baby mind take over" When Anna started to cry like the infant she was, Elsa picked her up and swayed with her, cradling her under the bottom with Anna's chin propped on her shoulder. She rubbed and patted her back and made soft clicking sounds and coos to calm her "There, there. It's okay. Things will be much easier for you like this" she said reassuringly. 'And for ME', she thought. 

Once Anna was calmer, Elsa strapped her back into the stroller and spread a sheet of ice over the walking trail. Ice skates wrapped around her feet and she began to skate back down the nature trail, pushing the stroller at a brisk speed, the wheels gliding over frozen ice. They made it back to town much faster and Elsa walked up to the daycare. She rang the doorbell and the woman who ran the place came to the door "Oh, hello princesses. I take it you have decided to accept my offer of babysitting princess Anna at my daycare" the woman smiled. 

Elsa nodded "Yes, yes. Please take her. She's in need of spending time with other babies to learn how to act" She took Anna out of the stroller, carrying her bridal style, and handed her into the arms of the other woman. 

The woman looked at Elsa confidently "Do not worry, your highness, I will take excellent care of her" she looked down at Anna and bounced her lightly "Come on, baby Anna! Let's go and say hi to all of your new baby friends!" she cooed with exaggerated enthusiasm, taking Anna inside and placing her down in a baby bouncer. She was surrounded by a room full of babies. Tiny, human babies of various ages. 

One of the babies, a girl with brown hair in tiny flower hairties, crawled over to Anna and placed her hands on the bottom of the bouncer, pushing on it playfully "Guu, guu!" she gurgled, "Aaaaawwwaaaah, ga ba, ba guh! Bllllllrp!" she blew spit bubbles, drool slipping from the corner of her mouth as the bubble popped and more bubbled forth.  

Infants side filled Anna's brain. Her adult side seemed to be buried far away by a layer of ice and snow, and she watched as her young thoughts control her body and in powerlessness pounded her fists on the icy wall of her consciousness ...

Anna's body, under the control of new thoughts, calmed down from the motion sickness and the cooing voice of Elzyya, so she was already giggling, gnawing at her placings. And Anna looked at all this as if from the sidelines crying in horror. Watching who she became ..

Soon Elsa brought her to a beautiful white house. They were greeted by a tall, beautiful woman. Anna recognized her. She was in the town square. She was a daycare's manager.

"Elsa decided to enroll me in daycare..." Anna thought with humiliation, and her body hugged the woman by the neck when she carried her. And she introduced Anna to her new little comrades.