LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Elsa's Baby Sister

YunicornSparkles

I was delighted when Elsa said that she would give me the opportunity to watch TV and give me a laptop.

But I saw that on television showed some children's shows. and my laptop turned into a laptop for babies ...
"This is not my laptop beech. It only makes animal sounds and some squeaky songs .. I want my laptop with the Internet and social networks .. What you do is humiliating .." and suddenly I felt moisture between my legs. I was so upset about everything Elsa did to me that I didn’t notice how I wet my diaper ...

Elsa watched Anna's face fall as the laptop and TV she gave to her baby sister were far more childish than the real ones. She shook her head "You didn't really think I'd let a baby watch TV without parental locks and play with the internet unsupervised? That's far too much for you" she said, "Try to get in touch with your inner child, Anna. Try to enjoy this play time. For now, this IS your laptop and that's your only TV. Take it or leave it" she ordered. "And if I hear you call me any naughty words again, you won't like the punishment of soap in the mouth" she warned "But I can go one step further and use a baby talk spell". Elsa wasn't kidding around. She'd use a spell to force Anna to only be able to speak babyish words if the girl didn't cooperate.

Elsa smirked again, tapping her bottom lip "Hm, for social networking, I'm sure we could do something with that later. How would you enjoy all of your friends knowing about your little secret?" she teased, "I can show them how much of a big baby you are. Unless you want to be a good baby and play with your toys" she then noticed Anna trail off and saw a strange look come over her features. Elsa quickly realised she must be wetting herself or has already wet and was able to feel it "Ah, good, the formula's taking effect. See how easy it is to wet your diapees? You're doing it just like a real baby would, without any thought at all. Isn't it nice and warm, my lovely baby sissy? Good babies go potty in their diapees, yes they do!" she cooed, taking her phone which floated into her hand, and taking some photos. "Just look at that face!" she giggled.

I cried when I heard Elsa’s threats ..

"Please don't do this. I don't want to talk like a kid. It's too humiliating."

I cried from my condition, which I found myself in and now I also wet the diaper and heard the click of the camera.

"Do not need these photos, please delete it. I do not want to be seen like this. Change my diaper," sobbed in humiliation, I was sitting with a red face ..

Elsa saw Anna start crying and tutted, "Aw, poor baby, don't cry so easily" she cooed, "It'll be okay. Trust your big sissy" She laughed a little at Anna's words "And why are you upset right now, then? I haven't done anything to you. No soap or spell yet. Clearly, you're still talking normally. Just be good and behave and nothing bad will happen" she promised, sounding genuine. "Good girls get rewards instead of punishments. All I did was tell you to start playing" 

Elsa took a video of Anna crying and acting super babyish. "I make the rules around here, not you~" Elsa sang, playful and a little teasing. "I have to take plenty of photos of my adorable baby sissy to look back on these memories. You are just too precious right now!" she squealed.

She put her phone away and folded her arms, looking down from the high chair she made for herself, which gave her a great view of the whole, large, playpen. "Change your diaper? But it's only wet one time. Those diapers are super absorbent; they can handle much more wettings than just one" she told Anna. "I won't change it until it's full of pee pee, or until you go poo poo. Either or" she said decisively with a shrug. "Get used to being in a dirty diaper because that's part of being a baby" she said "Warm pee pees feel nice, it's like a little bath for your nether regions" she giggled. "Haven't you ever wet your panties or peed in the shower? It's so nice" Elsa then added, with a shake of her finger "And that's not how you ask for a diaper change, little baby. You say 'Sissy, change my diapee! or things like that'"  

I listened to Elsa with my head bowed.
I had no choice but to sit on a dirty diaper and had to play with hanging toys for 15 minutes.

"They are too childish. Give at least coloring it is even more interesting."

After another 5 minutes, I began to scratch the privat zone ...
"Look what you've done. I already seem to have a rash ..

It is too humiliating to have a very dirty diaper.

I do not want him neither wet nor with poopy it is gross. I am an adult girl and have long been accustomed to the pot .. and I will not say these baby's words because I am not a baby. If you can’t change the diaper, then give me it, I myself will change .. "

"I can give you some colouring later on if you're a good girl for me now" Elsa stated. "It all depends on your behaviour. Now is playtime. So play!" she motioned with her hand.

She watched Anna sulk and remain bored in the pen, then start scratching at her diaper with disbelief. "A rash? How? I put on plenty of barrier cream and powder. Your skin should be well protected right now" she tsked, "You really want to waste a perfectly good diaper by trying to trick me? Learn to use your diapers to full capacity and stop whining. Your diaper's not dirty, it's just wet. Such a drama queen!" Elsa laughed. "All over a little wetting. You'll cry even more in five minutes when the formula makes you poop" she giggled.

She hadn't been lying when she said it would help Anna use her diapers. It weakened her control and sped things along. "And no, that won't be happening. No potty for you! And no changing yourself, baby. Leave that for sissy to do" she wagged her index finger playfully although she wasn't joking. Her lips curled into an amused grin and she began to create something with her ice magic. "Since you insist on being a whiny little brat, I think you've earned a punishment. Here you go" A clear blue liquid formed between Elsa's hands. It then flew towards Anna like a water dragon and rushed down her throat and into her nose, going into her body. Now Anna would talk just like a toddler or a baby. She wouldn't be able to form long complaints. "I'll change your diaper if you play for an hour or so" she said, giving Anna a choice.

I listened to Elsa and again asked to change my diaper.

In response, she created some kind of fluid from the air that dug into my mouth and nose, and my vocal cords froze and numb.
I tried to make words, but instead only incomprehensible chatter escaped from my mouth.

"Hee mi" came out of my mouth instead of "Help me"

I had no choice but to return to game with my baby's toys in tears and start playing with them .. in the end, taking one of the hanging toys, I tore it off and threw it into Elsa in revenge for what she had done to me ..

Elsa chuckled at the effects of her baby babble spell taking place, Anna sounded even more adorable like this. "That's better. No more backtalk from my bratty baby" she sang, voice lilting with glee. "You're fine, Anna. Nothing bad is happening, you're not hurt. How hard is it to play? You wanted to play with me for so many years and now it's like you forgot how" she shook her head and shrugged, spreading her arms akimbo. "You're doing this to yourself, honestly"

If Anna just played along she'd make things so much easier on herself. But no, she had to keep complaining and being disobedient till she triggered a punishment.

Elsa's ice magic caught the thrown toy and her eyes flashed dangerously as it spun in the air in front of her. "Now that...was exceedingly naughty" she said darkly. Cold snowflakes and ice glitter surrounded Anna and brought her into the air, taking her over to Elsa and turning her over the woman's lap, belly down. A flexible blue ice wand appeared in Elsa's hand with a snowflake shaped paddle that had little hard knobs on it. "Bad girl! You do NOT throw toys at Sissy! Let this remind you of who's in charge here" Elsa said, the magic pushing up Anna's dress skirt with a whoosh before Elsa began spanking her thighs with the blue wand, cracking down so it left red, stinging marks. The worst part was, a chilly stinging sensation followed each slap from the extreme chill of the ice magic. Each hit made a satisfying 'crack!'. Anna's bottom was going to be very sore by the end of the spanking. "Bad babies get punishments! Will you do that again?" she asked, adding more whacks to her sister's thighs. "Do you want more of this?"

At first I felt relief and joy when I launched a toy into Elsa.
But then she was upset and scared when she saw that the toy had not reached the goal.

Elsa with the help of magic carried me to her knees and with the help of some wand she began to slap me along the bottom.

I felt like from strikes I still have thin red stripes at the bottom

"Owe Aww P-plese. Noo" I cried, jerking my legs.
"I'm good babygirl. Pleease"
I tried to cover my ass from punches ..

Elsa kept spanking Anna with the ice wand, not caring that she kicked and cried. The wand was like a fly swatter, leaving plenty of snowflake shaped red marks all over Anna's tender backside and back of her thighs. Elsa laughed coldly "You're just saying what I want to hear! Another old trick from the book!" she said, adding ten more swats to her sister's skin. "Does it sting? Good! Feel the pain of your mistakes and bad choices!" she declared, bringing the wand down 'WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!'

Elsa slapped Anna's hands and arms with the wand as she tried to cover her bottom, leaving red marks and imprints on those too. "Ah-ah! No escaping your punishment" she said, and continued for twenty more slaps to Anna's thighs and butt before placing Anna on her belly lying upon a giant play mat for belly play with a rotating centrepiece. Instead of Toy Story, it was ice princesses, snowy landscapes and winter wonderland themed. The pine trees were full of lights that flashed softly. There were rattles and stuffed animals with crunchy textures inside, or that squeaked. "You better play like this for a while to let your bottom have a break" Elsa told her, "And then maybe we'll go for some fresh air outdoors. But I have a feeling the formula should be kicking in now" she checked her watch and smirked. Anna's stomach began to rumble, her bottom feeling full and the pressure growing. She was definitely going to poop very soon.  "You'll get that diaper change you were so begging for"

image.thumb.png.0017dca80ede85dbdb90f369dcb4f496.png

Elsa continued to punish me despite my pleas.

After a while she stopped, my whole ass was as if on fire I rubbed her hand and wiped my tears.

After that, she transferred me to some kind of rotating thing and laid me on my stomach like a real baby.

Given the medicine Elsa gave me, I couldn't get out of this spinning thing.

And after just 5 minutes, I felt pressure in my ass. I tried to hold it but still lose the battle and I am releasing poopy into my diaper as well.

I cry like a real baby and rub my eyes with my fists ..

Elsa wanted her punishment to sink in but also to subdue Anna a bit more. It seemed to work for the most part. The fiery pain from the spanking would remind her not to act up again any time soon. She sat and watched Anna play for a while, pleased with her being quiet and obedient. Elsa rose from her chair when Anna started crying, walking around to the side of the ice playpen and lifting her hand upwards. A wave of ice magic and snowflakes swirled down into the pen and picked up the red haired babygirl, depositing her into Elsa's arms in a bridal carry.

"There, there, it's okay. Good girl, using your diapee like a baby" she praised, walking over to the changing table and laying Anna down upon it. "Don't worry, big sissy's gonna get you all cleaned up" she soothed. The straps of the table rose on their own and fitted themselves around Anna, buckling into place so she couldn't escape. Elsa pushed up her little blue dress and began to un-tape all four diaper tabs with loud rips. She lowered the front of the diaper and waved a hand "Phew! Someone's stinky!" She teased, reaching for wipes and beginning to clean the mess off Anna's skin. The wipes were cold and soothing, especially on Anna's bottom when Elsa got to that part, taking away some of the sting from the spanking earlier.

Elsa kept wiping handfuls of wipes over Anna's princess parts and bottom, making sure to get her completely clean in every crevice and crack. Once that was done and the diaper tossed away with the dirty wipes, she smoothed on barrier cream, making the layer even thicker than before, then shook on plenty of powder. The sweet, mild fragrance enveloped Anna, making her smell just like a baby. Elsa brought out another large snowflake patterned diaper and her magic lifted Anna's bottom up so she could slide it under her. She taped it snugly around her baby sister's waist and picked her up into her arms again, tugging her dress skirt down to half cover the diaper. "Hmm, now I think it's time to stretch your legs and get some fresh air. Let's go to the park" she smiled, grabbing another ice pacifier from the air and placing it into her sister's mouth. A big baby stroller wheeled into the nursery and Elsa turned to place Anna in it. "Time for walkies! Let's go say hi to the rest of Arendelle and show them our new baby princess~" Elsa decided. 

I was lying on my stomach, dirty and crying.

Finally, Elsa took me and carried me to the changing table, I wanted to try to escape, but the straps tied me to her.

I just lay there and tried to be indignant when Elsa changed my diaper. She teased me as if I were a real baby. I just closed my eyes in humiliation and felt like she was honoring my personal parts with wet wipes and then my ass sank down onto some soft pillow which was the diaper. I could not agree that a fresh diaper is nicer than a dirty one.

When Elsa finished dressing me, she said something about the walk and a stroller appeared from the ice in which the bedding was soft as snow ...

"I don't want to be seen like that .. please." I whined through binky .. "I want to stay at home. in the castle .."

• 2 weeks later...

Elsa thought Anna was being a bit hysterical. At least real babies waited a little while before crying about a poopy diaper, and some didn't cry at all. It was mostly the bad smell that let parents know to change them. She barely had to feel it for one minute and she fussed so much that Elsa changed her straight away. She knew she could make a good punishment by leaving Anna in a messy diaper if she became petulant again later. Elsa cleaned up the changing table and washed her hands once Anna was safely encased in more thick, protective padding.

"There, all better!" she cooed at her sister, bouncing her in her arms gently. "Who's nice and clean and fresh? You are!" Elsa grinned, lightly tickling Anna under her chin "Good thing I'm so good at changing diapers and caring for my baby sister or you'd still be crying right now" She carried Anna to the stroller and laid her in it, settling her bottom onto the soft padding and the safety harness strapped itself around her chest, waist and legs, locking in place. A small spell left a glowing snowflake on the lock, making sure Anna couldn't unlock it but only Elsa. 

Of course when Anna whined and complained from her seat in the stroller, Elsa crossed her arms and chuckled. The Baby Talk spell was still affecting Anna's vocal cords so all her words came out like baby babble and with the pacifier, it only made them even more warped. "What's that, baby? Are you complaining? But the fresh air and exercise will do you such good" she said. She knew Anna was begging for mercy. She didn't have a heart completely made of ice so she put a hand to her chin and considered Anna's request for a moment. "All right. Tell you what, I'll compromise a little on this, since you're still so new to it all. We'll take you for a stroll, but only around the castle and its grounds and I'll make you a playground in one of the courtyards of the castle" she giggled at that idea "That'll be fun! Haven't made an ice playground before. It'll have a big twisty slide, and a merry go round and a seesaw..." she said. Elsa walked to the stroller and grabbed the handles, beginning to push the stroller through the castle halls. "Good morning. How are you? Yes, this is something new my sister and I are doing. She's my baby sister now" Elsa greeted the palace staff as she pushed the stroller all around the big structure. 

I tried to kick and fight when Elsa put me in a stroller, but to no avail. Elsa was stronger than me.

She put me in a stroller and shut my mouth pacifier.
I "Drop" I said when she tickled me.

But I experienced the most embarrassment when Elsa took me to the exit of the castle and stopped near every inhabitant of Arendelle to greet them.

I tried to hide as deep as possible in the stroller to be invisible and bashfully tried to cover my face with my palms.

Not only was Elsa strong because of her powerful magic, the magic in the formula that Anna drank earlier that morning still made her arms and legs as weak as a baby's. She wouldn't be able to get far, not even with crawling. The castle was too big. Elsa picked up the dropped pacifier and used sprinkles of ice magic to make a paci clip and light blue lanyard with little penguins on it. She clipped it to the front of Anna's dress and slipped the teat of the pacifier back into her mouth. "Here, here, suck on your paci, like a good baby. It will make you feel calm" she soothed, patting Anna's head.

She had started to push the stroller through the castle, smiling and greeting the palace staff while they roamed the cobblestone halls that had long rugs covering them, with pictures in the fabric. She peeked at Anna as she pushed the stroller along and grinned at her cute behaviour. "Aw, Anna, don't be shy! Everyone here knows you already. They think we're playing a game" she explained, wheeling the pram along. Elsa began to sing a nursery rhyme "Hush little baby, don't say a word, Mama's gonna buy you a mocking bird" she sang, taking Anna for a long walk all around the floor they were on, then downstairs, and eventually, outside into the castle grounds and gardens. Elsa looked around for an empty courtyard and smiled when she saw one. She wheeled the pram through the small park, along the winding path, nodding and smiling at the palace gardeners and groundskeepers "Hello! Beautiful day isn't it? Oh, yes, this is Anna. I'm taking my baby sister for some fresh air and exercise" she said. Elsa pointed out the flowering shrubs and flowerbeds. "Look, Anna! Pretty flowers! Can you name the different kinds. These ones are pansies...and these are tea roses...." Elsa began pointing out the different types of spring flowers around the castle grounds. 

I sat in a stroller dressed as a babygirl and felt movement. Elsa was pushing my stroller, but I could not get out of it. damned mittens made my hands useless, besides there was a special device on the belts that did not give in to me and did not want to open.

In the end, I reconciled and quietly sat in the stroller while Elsa was walking me. She sang to me a song rolling me in a carriage.
She showed flowers and asked me to repeat their names, as if I were a little baby.
But Elsa's magic and paci turned my speech into incomprehensible chatter.

Finally she pushes me further and brings me to a real playground ...

Elsa giggled at Anna's attempts to repeat names of flowers. "Aw, you're so cute!" she cooed. "Everyone thinks so" Indeed, most people that had seen Elsa pushing Anna in the stroller were amused or thought it was cute. A lot of them smiled and waved and said Hi to Anna and her sister. The older sister also grinned a devilish smirk when she had noticed Anna try to unbuckle the harness of the stroller. "Nope. You're not getting out" she told her, eventually glad to see the girl resign and relax a bit.

Birds sang outside and there was a blue sky with puffy white clouds. The sun was shining and it wasn't too hot or too cold. A light breeze stirred the trees and flowers. Elsa paused the stroller beside a bed of flowers and used her magic to weave a flower crown of Gerberas (giant daisies) and other colourful blooms. She placed the flower crown upon Anna's head "There, a pretty crown for a pretty baby princess" she cooed, and took a photo on her phone. "Cheer up, Anna, it's too nice a day to be grumpy" she encouraged her sister with a laugh at her pouty scowl. "At least try to enjoy being played with by your big sissy. You wanted to play with me every day for many years. Now your wish comes true and you're sulky!" she tutted.

Elsa then took the handles of the stroller again and began looking around for a nice, big clearing. She found one and stopped the stroller overlooking the grassy lawns. "This will be perfect! Okay, get ready, I'm going to make a super fun, super special playground just for you with my magic. Only the very best for my baby sister!" Elsa cooed and pinched Anna's cheek. She then began to wave her hands like a music conductor and swirls of her sparkling magic covered the lawns. Soft snow blanketed the ground in a thick layer that would cushion the baby from any falls. A big slide appeared, with safety rails and a twisty,  (spiral) half pipe slide, a big seesaw that had happy seals on each end (to ride on their backs) appeared, some swings that looked like Arctic animals formed; a white fox, a polar bear, a penguin and a narwhal with a stubby glitter horn. Elsa made a small merry-go-round with three ice horses on the carousel, a sandbox, but instead of sand it was snow inside! She made some bouncy riders, a trampoline, and a play gym with tunnels, ladders, a bridge and more. She also made an igloo big enough for baby Anna to play in. The finishing touch was a big tall fence around the playground, with a gate in it that only Elsa could open and close.

People who had been watching stopped what they were doing and cheered and clapped their hands "Amazing, Princess Elsa! What a wonderful playground!" they called out.

Elsa turned to Anna and knelt to unbuckle her from the pram. She picked the girl up onto her hip and carried her into the playground, opening the gate and then closing it behind her. She placed her baby down onto the soft, yet warm snow. "Okay baby girl; time to play. Show me what you can do. What do you want to play on first? Big sissy will help you"

Elsa twisted a wreath of daisies on me and laid it on my head like a crown.

"In the morning I was the heiress of Arendell, and now I am a babygirl with a stupid wreath on my head .. This is not the future that I dreamed about .."

Elsa brought me to a fairly large empty territory with a wave of her hands after 10 minutes. There was a real playground with carousels for babies no older than 5 years of age.

"My Godd, this is all for the babies. But it seems I will have to use them .."

I embarrassed and reluctantly pointed a finger at a small hill of ice

Elsa thought Anna looked so pretty and cute wearing her flower crown. She would likely have punished her if she heard her call it stupid, but she could not read Anna's thoughts, lucky for the younger sister. She had created a playground that looked like it was made for little kids, toddlers and babies, yet everything was sized up to be bigger for Anna's size and weight. Some of the gardeners and castle staff gathered to watch Anna and Elsa on the playground, holding onto the bars of the tall fence. "Are you going to let us play on that playground too?" one woman jokingly called out. Elsa looked back at her with a smile "After my baby sister tries it out" she promised with a light-hearted chuckle.

She turned back to Anna sitting in the magical snow and looked at her unimpressed expression "Everyone else is impressed with my creation but you, Anna. Let's work hard to turn that frown upside down" she said sweetly, pinching Anna's cheek playfully. She looked where Anna pointed towards with her mitten hand and blinked "A snow hill? You want to roll down it?" Elsa then grinned, "Okay, I'll bring you to the top and give you a push!" She gleefully picked Anna up and carried her to the top of the snow hill, then set her down and gave her a nice big push. "Ready....wheeeee!" she yelled, as Anna tumbled down the hill. "Isn't this fun?!" Elsa was teasing Anna, since Anna tried to pick something that wasn't actually a toy part of the playground. "Oh, do you want to go sledding, Anna? I can make you a sled" she called out, as Anna reached the bottom and plopped hard into the soft snow.

Elsa leads me to a snow slide and holds me as a small one helping to climb to the top and pushing down. I wanted to say that I myself can do it. But Elsa did not listen to me.

I rolled down the hill. For some time, surprisingly, my thoughts vanished and were replaced by the thoughts of the baby.

I laughed joyfully when Elsa caught me again and again at the bottom of the hill. Finally she offered to make me a sled ...

“Sledge? I want a sled ...” I chirped for a paci ..

Elsa of course didn't listen to Anna's protests that she could do it. Elsa doubted Anna could climb the hill with weak legs and arms, only able to crawl. It would take her a long time to reach the top. It was much faster and easier for the older sister to carry the little one up to the top and push her so she rolled all the way down. Elsa's eyes lit up when she heard Anna laugh for real, genuine laughter where she was actually enjoying herself. The young woman's heart felt a glow of happiness. This is what she wanted. This is what she'd been waiting for. Her baby sister to just let go and enjoy being little and cared for. She clapped when Anna reached the bottom of the hill "Yayyyy! You did it!" she cheered. "What a good girl you are"

Seeing that Anna enjoyed rolling down the hill, Elsa played the game with her at least ten more times, laughing as she gave her a big shove and watched her tumble down to land safely in the soft snow. Elsa carried Anna to the top of the hill once more, brushing loose snow from her sister's hair and clothes. She had offered to make her a sled and was pleasantly surprised at Anna's cheerful reply. "All right then baby girl! One sled coming up!" Elsa's magic spun and swirled on the snow at their feet and soon made a glittering snow tube that looked like a mini unicorn with blue and purple hair. She sat Anna onto the sled and buckled her in with the safety harness that was on it. "Hold on tight, Anna!" she said, pushing the snow tube/sled and watching it whoosh down the hill with speed. "Wheeeee! Go Anna!" Elsa cheered and clapped.

winter-unicorn-snow-tube.jpg(Pretend there is a safety harness on this one)

Elsa made me a sled for me. I expected that it would be a big sled on which she cattle with Kristoff, but these sleds were very childish.

Then her thoughts filled the thoughts of the baby again. she rode down the tube in a sled and when she arrived she giggled ratherly and clapped her hands like a little girl

Then I came to my senses.

"I can’t unfasten my seat belts. Help me. I want to go to the sandbox .. I'm tired. I need some rest." I mumble in a childish voice

Of course it was no surprise that the sled was childish. It was for a baby after all. Who doesn't like unicorns? They are the best. Elsa thought, seeing the look on Anna's face when the sled appeared. She watched her slide down the hill giggling then clapping her hands and knew she had made the right choice. "Woohoo!" Elsa clapped, floating upon her magic down the hill, very graceful and composed. She drifted towards Anna and her feet lightly touched down on the snow, the magic fading from under her. She heard everything Anna said come out as very babyish babbles but fortunately, she understood what she was saying.

"Okay, okay, I'll unbuckle you" Elsa said with warmth and a hint of exasperation, kneeling down to unbuckle the safety harness. She picked Anna up and placed her down again on the soft ground once free of the unicorn sled. "Can you crawl all the way to the sandbox? Or do you need to be carried?" she asked her, "It's a sandbox shaped like a rabbit, with bunny ears, and it's full of kinetic snow, which is like kinetic sand but enchanted snow instead" she explained, "You can make castles or sculptures with it easily and it will stick together. Hey, you can even make a snowman!" she winked with a smile. "Want big sissy to help you?" 

"I don't want to crawl .. I want to walk myself."

I am struggling to get to my feet. After several attempts, I succeed, but on my weak legs, besides, due to the bulky diaper, I fall immediately after the first step ..

I have no choice but to crawl to the sandbox.

"How long does your magic last? I want to walk again .." I mumble through paci

I crawl to the sandbox and find a bucket with a spatula.
 "I want to make a little cake for Elsa"

I collect snow in a bucket. I turn the bucket and it turns into a snow cake. Then I grab it with a spatula and throw it at Elsa.

“Eat the Easter cake Sister,” I say with a laugh.