LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Elsa's Baby Sister

YunicornSparkles

(You probably misunderstood)) Anna has a premonition that she is stuck for a long time, which means about future tense...)

Anna frowned when Elsa was oblivious. With comments, she checked Anna's diaper and said that it was not yet time to change it. To which Anna was a little delighted, but then blushed. When they approached the bench and Elsa took the baby to her lap and began to free her breasts...
"Are you going to breastfeed me right here? Please give me a bottle." whimpered Anna and turned her face away Elsa's- "this is humiliating. I am an adult. I'm don't need it please. Leave it until the castle when we are alone."

But Elsa was persistent and Anna had to take her nipple in her mouth and had to drink breast milk. With tears in his eyes.

After that, Anna walked with Elsa to her children's carriage, where Olaf was waiting for them. Anna frowned and sucked on her pacifier while Elsa talked to her like she was a stupid baby.
"Okay, I'll try..." Anna muttered through the pacifier as she climbed back into her carriage.

"I want to see chickens and ducks. I wonder if they are as yellow as the ones in my bathroom?" Anna murmured and tried to hide her face behind a plush toy so that zoo visitors would not see her.

((I didn't see the word premonition anywhere. And it was not clear that she was thinking about her future. I think it must be a translation error. 

Also, you wrote actions for Elsa again. Please try not to control or write for my character. I was going to have her put Anna on the big horses first and then afterwards, breastfeed Anna somewhere different and get herself a drink and snack at the same time…but you already wrote it for me. Stop doing that, it gets really frustrating. Now I have to change what I was going to write))

Elsa ignored Anna’s pleas for a bottle and forced her to breastfeed in view of everyone, adults and children alike. She didn’t even cover her breasts and the baby with a baby blanket from the diaper bag. She’d been going to do that but it must have slipped her mind. Apparently, once she saw that bench, she decided to plop her butt down and feed Anna then and there. The bench was in a convenient spot, after all. Nothing wrong with topping up the baby between activities. Elsa was kind of thirsty and beginning to feel peckish, as breastfeeding made a person need more fluids and food due to all the nutrients and liquid going towards the milk production. But she would put aside her needs for now. Anna wanted to go on the big horsies and Elsa was going to let her. 

She led Anna, letting her walk for some reason, back over to the plastic baby carriage with the fake pony on it. She nudged Olaf awake, somewhat annoyed with the snowman. “Olaf, you’re supposed to stay awake to make sure no one takes the baby carriage and diaper bag. What are you doing taking naps?” she laughed a bit, shaking her head. “Silly snowman. At least no harm was done. Everything is still here” she said, checking over them before watching Anna clamber back into her embarrassing baby’s transport. “Good girl, Anna. Getting back into the baby carriage all on your own! Clever baby” she clapped for her. 

Elsa looked surprised when Anna told her she wanted to see the ducks and chickens. “What? So now you don’t want to ride the big horses with me on the obstacle course? Well, okay then. It’s your decision. We’ll go see ducks and chickens. And then we’ll visit the cafe. I’m getting thirsty and in the mood for a snack” she told Anna. She began to pull the toy carriage along with Anna inside, while Olaf carried the diaper bag and walked beside her. 

“I’m sorry Elsa, I was only going to take a quick doze, but it was so peaceful and the air was so fresh here. I accidentally fell asleep all the way” he apologised. He looked and saw that Anna had a plush toy, one that looked like a frog. It matched her green overalls with the frog footprints on the front. Her diaper wasn’t that noticeable yet but after drinking Elsa’s milk, she’d probably wet it even more so it puffed up and then people would be able to tell. 

They rumbled along the pebbled concrete path and eventually got to the fenced in paddock with the ducks and chickens. There were quaint hen houses painted in pastel spring colours with ramps leading up to them, looking very clean and cutely as though they were miniature houses for people. Ducks and chickens of all different types roamed around the green grass and there was a pond for them to swim and find food as well. Some people were feeding the ducks and chickens, giving them small pellets handed out by the keepers. Baby chicks and ducklings followed their mothers around, peeping and fluffy. Both were yellow fuzz balls, though it was easier to tell them apart because the chicks were smaller and the ducklings had small flat bills instead of beaks. 

“Do you want to feed the chickens and ducks, Anna? We can even pet and hold them” she said. “Look, over there, a chicken is doing tricks with the keepers!” She pointed to an area where chickens were picking up objects and placing them correctly, or doing small tricks. “Wow, so many kinds of birds. There are fluffy chickens and rainbow ducks” she commented. “They must breed them specially to get exotic kinds”

• 3 months later...

Anna sat in her stroller while Olaf pushed her from behind. And Anna looked at the world passing by, sucking her pacifier, hugging her toy.

She listened to the conversation between Elsa and the merry snowman as they approached the paddock, where there was a large area where there were many different birds that can be seen on the farm.

Anna decided not to get into trouble and turned on her inner baby and chirped: "Birds... lots of birds. Can they peck me, Elsa?" Anna spoke and sat deeper into the stroller, trying to hide... In fact, she did not want to get out of the stroller for another reason.. So that other residents of Erindell would not embarrass her with attention and lisping.