LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Elsa's Baby Sister

YunicornSparkles

Elsa came into the nursery and tidied up, using a little bit of magic to make everything neat and clean. She went to the window and pulled the curtains open to let the morning daylight in, brightening the room greatly from its pink and gold softness. The sunshine was now yellow-white. 

Elsa leaned over the crib to check on Anna but she was still sound asleep. Her eyes moved beneath her eyelids and Elsa surmised that she was dreaming. Anna made soft noises in her dreams, small whimpers muffled by her pacifier. Elsa heard her start to make sleepy crying sounds in her sleep. She lowered the side of the crib and leaned over her sister to rub her hand on her chest in soothing motions. "Hey, Anna...shhhh, it's okay. It's just a dream" she murmured. 

Elsa saw Anna stir awake and she gave her a warm and gentle smile "Good morning, sleepy head" she said softly. "Did you have a bad dream? It's okay, today is going to be nice. We're going to the berry farm and petting zoo" she reminded her, scooping the swaddled bundle of sister into her arms and rocking her. "There, there, sissy, you're okay. Big sis will get you changed and ready for our fun day together" she cooed at her, taking Anna to lay her on the changing table. 

She pulled the silver sash's bow undone, then unwrapped Anna and saw her diaper was swollen and puffed out under her ice cream onesie. Elsa stuck two fingers in the leg hole to test how wet it was "Yep, you're soaked, baby sissy. You wet your diaper a lot last night. It's a good thing they absorb so much" 

Elsa raised her hand towards Anna's wardrobe/closet and the doors opened to show babyish clothing on hangers. Outfits floated out into the air in a swirl of glittering winter magic, hovering in mid air. "Aha...overalls would be good for today. Those green ones with the froggy prints will do! And hmm...a matching onesie. This light green one to go under your overalls" Elsa stated, summoning the clothes to her side, along with a pair of maroon socks and some lavender sneakers, two light green glitter bows and a green tiara to put in Anna's hair. "Now all that's needed is a fresh diaper. Let's see..." Elsa looked through them quickly and picked one with smily frogs on it "Perfect, hee hee!" she giggled as she showed it to Anna. "Ribbit, ribbit! You've got some froggy friends!" 

Elsa then began to change Anna out of her night time sleepwear. She opened the snaps on the crotch and untaped the sagging yellow padding, then took some wet wipes and began to clean Anna's front, moving to lift her legs after to get to her bottom. Once she was clean, the old diaper and wipes threw themselves in the diaper genie and Elsa picked up the adult sized disposable with pictures of frogs on it.

She laid the soft padding under her sister's bottom then rubbed scented baby oil all over her nether regions. Elsa sprinkled on sweet powder and rubbed it in, then folded the diaper closed and taped it snugly, running a finger round the leak guards and inserting two fingers in the top and sides to make sure it was snug but not too tight or too loose. She patted Anna's diaper before pulling the light green onesie onto her, then the dark green overalls. Elsa put the maroon socks on Anna's feet then the lavendar sneakers. She took out the blue bows and put green sparkly bows in Anna's cross braided hair, fitting a tiara on her head last. 

Elsa picked up Anna and gave her a hug. "There, you look so charming, baby girly!~ Now to fill that little tummy with a nice meal" Elsa started waving her fingers at the changing table, which put items in the laundry hamper and tidied objects away. She then sat in the easy chair, laying Anna in her lap. Elsa lifted her top and opened one side of her bra, revealing a milky nipple. Elsa placed a hand behind Anna's head and guided her mouth to the teat, pressing her against her, "Drink up, Anna. This sweet milk is just for you" she cooed at her, "After your drain these breasts, I will top you up with more solid food. You need a full belly to have the best start to the day!" she said with a grin. "Come on now, drink, drink - my boobs are sore!" Elsa encouraged Anna to suckle, milk already flowing into her mouth at the slightest nudge.  

This is the frog design on the disposable diaper: 

Froggies.JPG.fd39a20b61e7e4c92e009ffac3a44119.JPG

Anna heard a soothing voice and opened her eyes to see Elsa, who leaned over and comforted her. Anna frowned at first, feeling uncomfortable from the wet diaper, but just as she was about to start whimpering. Elsa took her bundle and carried it to the changing table.

Anna imagined Elsa dressing her up again in the humiliating childlike outfits. But on the other hand, it's better than going to the zoo only in a diaper and onesie... And Anna decided not to fight.

She lay on the changing table. Calmly and blushing, she looked at the wall and felt the used diaper being removed and shuddered when cool wet wipes touched her intimate areas. She soon felt the softness and comfort of a fresh diaper.

Looking at him. Anna saw the new funny characters on them and muttered in embarrassment, "Diaper.. Cute."

Elsa soon dressed her up with the rest of her clothes and was now dressed as a little one girl...

After Elzya picked up Anna and said that it was time for breakfast, she was waiting for what would carry her to the kitchen. But to Anna's surprise, Elsa sat down with her in a rocking chair and noticed how she began to untie the top of her dress ... "no, no, no. Is this not what I think? God, let me be wrong ..." Anna thought with horror watching as Elsa bares one of her breasts and saw a wet drop on the nipple ... "Oh no breastfeeding. Are you serious now? I don't need breast milk. I already agree to baby food. But this is too much. Please let me off your knees. " grumbled Anna, turning her face away from Elsa's nipple and began to push herself to get rid of Elsa.

Elsa saw the horrified look on Anna's face and knew there would be trouble as her sister put up a struggle. 

"Come on, Anna. You were doing so well. You didn't even fight your diaper change or new clothes today. This is a special treat just for you. I won't let you turn it down. You need to see how nice this is" she encouraged her. "I did this all for you, as something to bring us closer together. Hey, stop pushing! Don't escape from me! I'm trying to do something nice for you!" 

Elsa summoned ropes of ice magic to tie Anna's arms behind her back and bind her legs together so she couldn't move. Now Anna couldn't escape. "There, now you will stay put! I'm glad you like your froggie diaper today. Isn't the frog theme adorable? It suits you well" she smiled, repositioning Anna in her arms and pressing her mouth to her nipple. "Now, drink up, baby sister. You will get some yummy food of your choice after this" she promised, "Only if you drink all the milk first. And don't even think to bite me or I will punish you very hard. If you want to keep your teeth, I'd advise to obey me" 

She began to rock the chair slowly as Anna nursed, filling her belly with warm, sweet milk. Elsa rubbed her back and hummed a merry tune. 

• 3 weeks later...

Anna tried to escape. Trying to elude the humiliating breastfeeding... She even managed to get off Elsa's lap, but she still held onto Anna tightly. all attempts to escape collapsed when Anna was tied up ... The baby again saw her sister's naked nipple wet from breast milk and realized that she could not escape her fat ...

Anna, blushing deeply, closed her eyes and opened her mouth and felt Elsa's breasts entering her mouth. At first she wanted to bite her, but she realized that she could bring terrible consequences and using her lips she began to nurse Elsa's breasts and was rewarded with a flow of breast milk...

It turned out to be thick and surprisingly sweet, and it also had some kind of calming-drowsy effect. Because Anna's eyes began to close. When Elsa gave Anna a second breast, Anna fell fast asleep right with her sister's nipple in her mouth.

Anna fought quite hard to escape her, upsetting Elsa a bit. “Come on, it’s not like I’m trying to give you poison!” she coaxed her, a little let down that her sweet and caring treat was being rejected. “You are a very ungrateful little girl. There…finally! That stops you wriggling and fussing all over the place” she said once Anna was bound with cold ropes twisted from winter magic. 

She began to smile as Anna finally drank the milk, “Theeeere you go, good girrrrl. Very good girl, Anna” Elsa praised her delightedly, stroking her hair. She had seen the look in her eyes and knew she thought about biting but was very pleased and relieved that she didn’t. “Isn’t it yummy? Drink as much as you want!” she smiled down at her baby as she fed her. “Your face is a healthy and cute shade of red, sweetie” Elsa chuckled. “Just like a rosy apple” She lightly pinched her cheeks and giggled. 

“There’s no need to be embarrassed. Breastfeeding is the best thing for little babies such as you. Enjoy it and relax, Sugar Bun” 

Elsa watched Anna become more and more relaxed, feeling her grow heavy in her arms as she rocked, humming and nursing her. She had just woken not long ago but Elsa knew Anna was never much of a morning person to begin with and the breastmilk had a drowsy effect. 

She giggled softly as she saw her begin to get sleepier and finally, fall asleep while nursing. “How precious!” Elsa whispered, taking her phone from her back pocket and snapping some pictures. She stayed still, cuddling Anna and playing on her phone until Anna began to stir some time later. Elsa put her nursing bra back together and pulled her top down to cover herself. The pads in the bra would keep her chest dry for some hours. 

She gently shook Anna awake. “Wakey wakey, princess. Welcome back to reality. We had better get going soon or we are going to be late for the zoo” she reminded her. “Do you want to eat something of your choice before we go, baby? Or should we go and get in the carriage and be on our way?”

Anna fell asleep lightly while continuing to automatically suck her sister's breast milk.

Elsa woke up Anna and she, rubbing her eyes with her hands, opened her eyes and seeing Elsa's breasts very close to her face, she remembered what happened a few minutes ago...

She was breastfed like a real baby. And now she licked and hiccupped and felt breast milk, which now her stomach was gurgling and it made Anna feel very full... A second later Anna even burped and blushed even more because she was like a baby... and even part of the breast milk was cured from mouth Anna's, which had not yet reached the stomach.

"Gross. I'm very full now... I'm even sick. Let's go to the zoo. Just please, you can go long distances, so that people don't see me like this stuped babyhood.." Anna murmured blushes.

Elsa actually let Anna nap for about an hour and a half, though it must have seemed like minutes to Anna. She smiled as she watched her sister cutely rub sleep from her eyes and sit up. Elsa took some tissues and wiped Anna’s face clean of spit up milk when she burped. “Oh, that was a big one. Good job, Anna. You got that air out of your tummy” she praised her, standing with Anna after throwing used tissues away. 

She carried her sister on her hip, one arm under her bottom, the other round her back. Anna was a lightweight and skinny girl, so it wasn’t that hard to lift and carry her. Elsa’s magic made her stronger than normal people. 

Elsa listened to Anna while she grabbed the diaper bag and stroller with some ice magic, as well as her own handbag that she let settle on her shoulder. 

“Yes, yes, we will go. Now that baby girly has a full stomach, I suppose we can get in the carriage. I will let you choose a food of your choice for lunch later, since you didn’t get to choose for breakfast” she said generously. “Though you have to be good for me. Otherwise I will choose it” she warned. 

“What nonsense are you talking, sister? Everyone in Arendelle has seen you by now. If they didn’t see you yesterday then they would see it on the news and hear it along the grapevine” she chuckled. “You were naughty for me on those days, so that was part of your punishment. I’m sure you are the point of interest for this town. As for travel, we will ride in a private carriage with ponies. They will drop us to the berry farm and come back to pick us up later. Since the public will be there, you will be seen by people but it doesn’t matter. We don't care what others think. We are just there to have fun” 

While she talked, Elsa passed by castle staff including maids, servants, the butler, cooks, a few groomsmen, musicians, artists, gardeners, the treasurer and many of the folk that took care of business matters and helped run the castle and care for the princesses. Some of them smiled and bid morning greetings to the girls, commenting on how cute Anna looked today or asking where they were going. 

Elsa cheerfully told them “Our baby princess is going to the berry farm and petting zoo. We may bring back some freshly picked berries for the cooks and stories for you all” 

Elsa took Anna outside to the courtyard where a beautiful round Cinderella style carriage made of ice magic was waiting. It looked like one straight out of a fairytale, in soft shades of pale blues and white with silver trimmings and four big wheels upon an icy, metallic looking frame. Four animated snow horses (similar to Olaf and the Snowgies) with crystalline manes and tails were ready to pull them along. The horses sparkled like the carriage itself in the morning sunshine. 

The carriage door was opened and steps with a lush ice blue carpet extended down. Elsa took Anna up the steps and placed her in an oversized baby carseat she had made on the back seat in the middle, buckling her in. She then sat beside her with a grin. There were windows in back and front, plus three windows on each side to look out of. But there were also white curtains for privacy. At the front of the carriage under an awning was Olaf - he would be doing the driving. On the seat across from Anna and Elsa were the folded stroller and Anna’s diaper bag. The doors were closed by a groom who wished the princesses a pleasant journey and a nice outing.

“Yeah, let’s go! Here’s a friend for you~” Elsa cheered, giving Anna a toy rattle shaped like a frog to play with. She waved her hand at Olaf and he cracked an icy whip in the air. The horses started forwards, trotting out of the courtyard and then out the main castle gate, taking them upon the paved roads through the town, and then further outside of town onto dirt roads. The horses’ hooves had a musical tinkle where they struck the ground. Olaf began to sing a merry song, providing them some music. 

Elsa giggled as the carriage she had spun from magic bounced and jiggled over the bumps, the springs she added acting as shock absorbers. “Isn’t this great, Anna? I made the horses and carriages last night! This big carriage and the snow ponies are all for us to enjoy. What a luxurious way to ride to the zoo!” she clapped her hands and laughed. 

“Look outside the windows! The scenery is nice. Everything is so green and there are animals in fields of flowers” she said, “The mountains in the background look so pristine” she sighed with a smile. Elsa reached into the diaper bag and attached a green lanyard clip with a pacifier onto the top of Anna’s frog overalls. The pacifier had a smiling frog on it. “And this is in case you get fussy” 

il_fullxfull.1725918561_mzsm.jpg

MR Froggy.png

Carriage.jpg

Anna wrinkled her face as Elsa wiped away her burps and it made her feel very infantile.

She gasped slightly as she was in her sister's arms. She blushed like a tomato from the comments of the servants and shyly hid her face in Elsa's snow-white hair.

"I know that everyone around has seen me... But I'm still very humiliated. When people see me as an infant.." Anna muttered embarrassedly.

She smiled when she saw a very beautiful carriage that was waiting for them to take them to the zoo. "The carriage is very beautiful. You did a good job," she muttered as Elsa attached it to the child seat.

Soon they were on their way. To keep herself busy Anna began to shake the rattles and she used them to hide her face as they passed the courtiers. Soon the forest began and she watched the nature, which Elsa showed her lisping with her.

“Most people are giving you compliments, Anna. At least they don’t hate you for being like this. Think of it as a positive thing” Elsa replied soothingly. “Everyone thinks it is funny and cute. You are a very pretty and adorable big baby. Just enjoy the attention and benefits you get from being this way while it lasts”

Elsa noticed the way Anna’s face looked when she saw the carriage. And when she praised it, that made her very cheerful. “Thank you, darling sister! I’m so happy you like this gift. This carriage is one of a kind, only the best for the princesses of Arendelle!” Elsa said with a flourish. “Since you like this one so much, it encourages me to make more things for you” she smiled. “In fact, I am getting ideas” 

She thought that she would make another surprise for Anna when they reached the petting zoo at the berry farm. But she didn’t tell her yet, not wanting to ruin the surprise. It would give Anna some exercise and look very sweet. 

Elsa continued to talk and watch the scenery while they traveled, pointing things out to her sister. “Oh look Anna, see the duckies? Quack, quack! Those are the new ducks born in the spring” she pointed to a stream with some different kinds of ducks on it, some smaller than others as they were the babies from Spring that were still growing. She also saw an owl in a tree, and some bears in the forest. Nature was flourishing.

When Anna got bored of spotting animals and sights, Elsa turned on some kiddy music from her phone and began to sing and do the actions with Anna (clapping, waving the hands and so on). Soon, they had arrived, the carriage parking in the spacious parking lot for the farm. Elsa grabbed the diaper bag and stepped out of the carriage, making a fenced area in a field for the horses, then releasing them to graze on sweet grass. 

“Okay baby sister - we are here! Aren’t you excited to pet some animals?” She took Anna from the baby seat and carried her to the front entrance gate, where she bought a map. “I didn’t bring your stroller because I had another idea for you on the way here” she told Anna. She began to weave something from winter magic as she placed Anna down upon the ice. The craft began to materialize around and under the girl while Elsa looked at the map and talked, waving one hand casually as she used her magic to craft. Icy ropes traveled around Anna’s body, strapping her in place the same as the stroller or her car seat would do.  

“This place has many paths around different animal enclosures. There is a cafe and a gift shop, some bathrooms and a small lake with a big fountain in the middle of the park where you can feed ducks and turtles and do some fishing or swimming. There is an information desk, a bird aviary, and even a place to ride ponies. Not to mention some indoor enclosures with reptiles and small animals” she told Anna while scanning the map. “We can follow a guide to the greenhouses or the farm to pick berries later too” She finished crafting the item for Anna and looked up, clapping her hands. 

“Oh how wonderful! This really is the cutest idea” she laughed, “Anna, you look so adorable in this toy carriage with your little pony. I must get pictures” She began to snap photos. “The best thing is, there are two ways to ride. Remove the floor panel for walking by foot, or leave it in to rest your feet on. The pony at the front bobs up and down while you hold the pretend reins, or I can hold them as a handle. It even has a drink holder for your baby bottle and a place on top for a dolly to ride with you, and a little storage at the rear for your toys. I love this toy. Anna, you will be walking in this till you are tired”

The carriage pony toy:

Horsie.png

MED600_MGA-642326M-1.jpg

Princess.JPG

Pull you.JPG

The MAP:

923abee9d6613dbd4d71e58a9020a6b5.jpg

Anna looked at the animals that Elsa showed. And even repeated how they talk and growl. "Yes, I know how ducks scream. Quack-quack," Anna muttered like a baby, so that Elsa was glad.

Then the children's melodies began. Elsa made her sing along and clap her hands. Small snowflakes circled around her hands and she clapped herself, making Anna blush, from the fact that she was so infantile and took a pacifier in her mouth so that curses would not come out of her mouth.

Soon they arrived at the zoo. Anna did not understand what kind of surprise Elsa was talking about until she was thrown into the air and she ended up in a funny toy carriage. And she was tied to her so that there was no way to escape.
"Please don't take pictures" Anna squeaked, but still managed to force a smile out of herself for a picture of Elsa.
After that, her carriage began to move and she began to look around the aviaries ... Anna saw funny little lambs that were walking in the corral and pointed there with her finger. "I want to go to the sheep. Let's go Forward .." She muttered and began to bounce in the toy carriage.

She was surprised at how willing Anna was to play along while pointing out the different animals to her, even making the sounds associated with each kind. Elsa loved how cooperative Anna was being. She really must have had an epiphany the other day in time out. Or just realised what was good for her. 

Well, this was a great thing! Elsa couldn’t be happier as her chest swelled with sparkling joy at how much easier Anna was making this on herself and her sister. They would be able to have fun together and when Elsa revisited their memories, she would have a reason to smile despite her sadness. She fully expected Anna to leave and never speak to her again after this. But maybe if Anna enjoyed parts of this strange journey, she’d be willing to forgive her and remain as friends. This was very different but didn’t it make life more fun? Elsa thought so. What other way could she recapture their childhood and make new memories? To her, there was no other way. 

They sang songs and clapped the rest of the journey and Elsa even encouraged Anna to use her froggy rattles like maracas. Anna didn’t seem to want to sing, stubbornly keeping her pacifier lodged in her mouth. Elsa was okay with that, so long as she wasn’t saying anything bad. 

When they arrived at the berry farm and petting zoo, Elsa had made the toy carriage for Anna. She was buckled in so she couldn’t escape. Only Elsa could unlock the harness with winter magic. So Anna was stuck in the contraption. Ignoring Anna, Elsa snapped a few pictures with a big smile on her face. “Aww but you look so cute, princess Anna!” she cooed, making kissy noises. “I can’t let this memory go to waste. Oh thank you for such a sweet smile, baby sister”

She slipped her phone back into her jeans pocket and took the plastic reins of the toy, pulling them outwards to use as a handle. “I was going to make you walk but I feel like you would refuse. So I’ll pull you along. Olaf will carry the diaper bag” she said, as the snowman walked over to join them and took the floating bag from the air. 

“You can count on me, princesses. I’ll protect this bag with my life. After all, it has the fresh diapers in it” he chuckled, walking behind the toy carriage as Elsa pulled it with a smile. 

Elsa took Anna along the smooth concrete paths, passing by some animal enclosures, stopping to see notice boards of photos which showed the name of each animal and told a little about them, their favourite foods, personality and petting spots. When they got to the ewes with spring lambs, Anna pointed to them, bouncing when she made her intent clear. “Really? You want to pet the fluffy sheep, Anna?” She looked at the photos of the animals on the sign board outside their pen. “It states feeding times for the lambs each day. Looks like the next one will be in five minutes. We can stay and feed the lambs” she told her. She parked the toy carriage beside the fence, a little off the main path, and released Anna from the harness, picking her up in her arms. An animal keeper greeted them and let them through the gate into the enclosure. Elsa placed Anna down, attaching a toddler harness with a leash to her sister so that she would not run away. 

Olaf followed them in, eager to pet the animals and feed a lamb. They were introduced to the sheep by the keeper, who told them their names and how to pet them. These sheep looked very clean and well groomed, each one with a collar that had a bell on it, and a ribbon at the back. Their enclosure was full of soft green grass, food and water stands and some miniature huts for them to shelter in that were lined with fresh straw. 

The sheep were tame and gentle, and enjoyed attention from people. The keeper explained that they were all hand raised from when they were lambs. Their enclosure was cleaned multiple times a day. “There’s a keeper coming with a cart of milk bottles in three minutes. Would you like to feed the lambs, little one?” she asked Anna, glancing at Elsa. 

Elsa spoke for Anna “She would love to, thanks. And my snowman friend here would like to as well” 

The keeper smiled “All right. Well, please follow me. I think Fluffkins over here would let you feed her twin lambs” she said, leading them over to a mother sheep that was laying in some daisies with two small lambs frolicking around her. 

As soon as the cart was brought in by the new keeper, all the lambs ran towards it. The keepers took bottles and showed how to tip the bottle at the right angle to feed the lambs. Elsa placed a warm bottle of milk in Anna’s hands, giving another to Olaf. “Make sure to hold on tight to the bottles. The lambs are very enthusiastic!” she warned them, guiding Anna to a lamb that was bouncing up and down around her, bleating in excitement. “Here, give the bottle to them like this” she moved her hands over top of Anna’s and guided the teat of the big bottle to the lamb’s mouth. The lamb latched on almost straight away and began sucking noisily, its tail wagging like crazy. 

Olaf fed the lamb’s twin beside Elsa and Anna, laughing as the lamb nearly pulled the bottle from his small stick arms with the force of its sucking. “Wow, they are really hungry! This lamb loves the bottle so much it nearly pulls it out of my hands” 

The keepers were feeding two lambs each, as other people fed the remaining lambs. One of the keepers looked over at Anna “That lamb is named Sweetpea! And your snowman friend is feeding her sister, Lucy” she told them.

Anna gasped slightly as Elsa pulled the toy carriage behind her and it began to move. Anna looked around at the visitors.
Many other mothers also pulled similar toy carriages with real babies in them.
"God, I'm one of them now," thought Anna. She looked back and saw Olaf stubbornly carrying the diaper bag, "I hope Elsa won't let him change my diapers." Anna thought gloomily, but soon her thoughts cleared up. When they were near the barrier with the lambs.
Anna was childishly delighted when Elsa said that they could still feed them.

Anna did not notice that Elsa had attached a leash to her dress. She wanted to get into the animal pen as soon as possible.

Anna started chasing the lambs and catching one she started stroking... "He's like a soft cloud" Anna murmured.

Soon she was given a bottle and she began to feed the lamb with milk. "Heh, I'm almost like a mommy sheep." Anna babbled as she continued to feed the lamb. She really enjoyed it.

Apparently those toy pony carriages were popular in the kingdom, who would have known? Elsa was happy that hers was the only one made of winter magic, liking its blue and white tones far more than the pinks and purples of the others. It went well with Anna’s outfit today too. 

Once they were in an enclosure, feeding lambs, Elsa laughed while watching the hungry critters feast on their big milk bottles. Slurping ‘nuk nuk nuk’ noises echoed around the pen as well as the chatter and laughter of guests. Children giggled with delight while their parents helped them grip the bottle so it didn’t get tugged from their hands, and tip it at the right angle so the lamb didn’t get too many air bubbles or swallow a flood of milk and choke. 

Elsa had no plans to let Olaf change Anna’s diapers. She just brought him as the carriage driver and to be a helping hand and a friend. People stared at the talking, living snowman. The keepers even seemed interested in him. Olaf was the star of the pen, children asking to touch him and parents asking questions. Olaf was a good sport and didn’t mind chatting while feeding Lucy the lamb. 

Elsa had to run behind Anna when her sister started running towards the lambs. The lambs took it as a game and of course, bounced and trotted away from her. But once she caught one, the female twin named Sweetpea, the lamb settled down and rubbed its head against her knee, enjoying the scratches and petting. They seemed to like being both patted and stroked and were amazingly used to people. Elsa smiled at Anna’s words “The wool is much softer because she is still a baby. If you touch their mother, Fluffkins, like I do, you can feel her fur is denser and more oily” 

One of the keepers nearby heard Elsa while she petted Fluffkins happily. “Oh, that would be substance called Lanolin. It waterproofs their wool for when it rains or snows. It’s also used in many moisturizing products, so your hands should be softer afterwards” she chuckled. “Fluffkins is loving that. The adults don’t get as much attention as the new lambs this time of year. Speaking of, here comes the treat cart. Would you like to feed a Mommy sheep?” she asked Elsa, Olaf and Anna. 

The keeper heard what Anna said and nodded “That’s exactly how they see whoever bottle feeds them; as surrogate mothers! That’s what makes them so nice and friendly. They know people mean food and petting, so they love people” she grinned. She then began to help the other keeper hand out treats to those who wanted to feed the grown up ewes. There were chopped apples, carrots, grapes, lettuce, oats, pear, pumpkin and watermelon. The adult ewes chowed down on the treats eagerly, their own tails wagging as they snuffled the food from people’s flattened palms. 

Olaf handed the empty bottle back to the keepers to put on the lamb cart, Lucy having finished it in record time. He took a little food and approached another sheep, holding his stick fingers flat like he had been shown as he offered the food “Here sheepy, sheepy, sheep. Do you want a snack?” he offered, then gasped when the sheep took the apple from his hand…only, she bit the stick hand and pulled it out of the socket. “Oh! That’s my arm, you can’t eat that! Someone…a little help please?” he said, trying to tug his arm back from the sheep before she chomped it too much with the apple in her mouth. 

Elsa took pictures of Anna while she petted and fed the sheep and lambs. “Are you having fun, Anna? Animals are better than you expected, right? We’ll wash your hands once we finish with the lambs, and then we can go and pet another animal” she said. “Don’t put your hand near your face until we wash them”

Anna really enjoyed taking care of the lambs. Soon the bottle was empty and she began to look around to see what else she could do... When the caretaker brought a cart with treats for the sheep and a large flock went to her, she decided to play baby. For Elsa to have fun. Anna pretended to be frightened and ran to Elsa and hid behind her. "I was afraid that they might trample me and eat me instead of fruit." she murmured.
But then she saw that the sheep were not dangerous. Anna fed the sheep apples and cabbage.

When Elsa said that her hands are dirty. Anna looked at them and wiped them on her dress. "Now they're clean," Anna giggled. - "Then I want to go to horses and ride a pony."

Elsa noticed Anna run to hide behind her. She wondered just what she was thinking. This was something new. “What are you doing, Anna?” she asked with a laugh. 

She listened to her sister and turned to hug her, giggling and patting her head “Oh, silly baby! It’s okay, your big sister is here to protect you. I won’t let any sheep trample my darling baby princess. And they don’t eat meat, so you are safe!” she promised with a grin and a playful tone. 

“Don’t worry, Anna, these sheep are friendly creatures. They are just excited to be given yummy treats. Do you want to feed these hungry mommies? It’s hard work for them to watch over these energetic little lambs all day, I bet they could use a snack”  

She watched Anna feed the adult sheep some pieces of apples and cabbage, taking her phone to snap more pictures of the adorable scene. When she told Anna she should wash her hands after touching animals, she watched as the girl deliberately wiped her hands on her froggy overalls. “Oh you little urchin, that’s not how to clean your hands! They only look clean. But there are illnesses you can get from sheep, by breathing it in. I will let you ride ponies once you wash them properly” she said, going to pick Anna up and thank the keepers for their help. 

She took Anna to the small sink outside the pen, waiting in line as the other parents helped their children wash their hands with soap and water and dry them with paper towels. Elsa took Anna’s hands and helped apply the soap, then add water and scrub her hands till they were covered in sweet foam. She then helped Anna rinse the water off, and dried her hands for her. “Ta da! All clean!” 

Elsa washed her own hands and dried them, keeping the toddler leash looped over her arm the whole time. Meanwhile, Olaf had gotten his arm back by bribing the sheep with food, but there were bite marks on it. He came over to Elsa with a sad look and held out his inured branch arm. “Elsa…fix me please?” he begged. 

Elsa laughed “Oh no, the sheep got a bite out of you. Here, here. A little winter magic will make you good as new!” she chuckled, using the magic to repair the arm. She patted Olaf’s back “There now, you’re all better. Come, take up Anna’s diaper bag, we are going to the horses and ponies over the other side” she pointed at the signpost arrow. Elsa put Anna back in the toy carriage and began to pull it along. 

Olaf grabbed the diaper bag in both arms and followed them, humming in good spirits now that his arm was repaired. They reached the ponies after ten minutes of walking. There were two enclosures; one for petting, washing, styling, brushing and feeding the horses and watching them do tricks, the other with small ponies who had pretty, colourful saddles and bridles, keepers leading them by the reins in a big circle around the open space while small children rode on their backs. Parents stood at the fences of the enclosure, calling comments and taking videos and pictures. “Alright baby Anna, which do you want to do first? Interact with the bigger horses in paddock A or ride a cute pony in paddock B? Both look like fun. They have ribbons and beads for the horses’ manes and tails over there! Oh and something I didn't see before...a dressage ring. Hmm, I think you might be too little to ride it though...” she tapped her lip, pondering. 

Anna took one last look at the sheep in the paddock, after Elsa said that they are very kind animals.
"You also feed and care over me. It turns out that you are a sheepy, and I am your lamb?" - Anna murmured and giggled.

When Elsa took her to wash her hands, Anna looked at the queue and the people who were standing in front. Many children and teenagers washed their hands themselves. But very young babies were helped to wash their hands by their mothers. When it was Anna and Elsa's turn. Then Elsa began to help Anna wash her hands. "Please. I can do it myself." - Anna said embarrassingly, watching as the children standing behind them looked at them curiously and giggled.
Although Anna tried to remove her hands from Elsa, she held them tightly and washed her hands thoroughly. Every finger. Finally, she washed Anna's hands and again helped the little one girls get into the toy carriage and they went to the horses and ponies...

"I want to go to the pony first and give him a carrot. Me and the pony - we are friends." - Anna murmured.

“That’s one way to look at it, my darling sister” Elsa laughed, happy to hear Anna say something so cute and to hear her giggles. 

“Yes, you can think of me as a caregiver and you are my fwuffy little lambkins who needs all my loving care~” she lilted with a grin, patting Anna’s back in a playful gesture. 

She helped her wash her hands like Anna was way too little to do it alone, letting Anna watch kids and teens younger than her do it by themselves. That was sure to make her sister feel extremely little and embarrassed. When Anna tried to complain, Elsa didn’t let up. 

“I know but big sissy wants to help you to make sure they are properly clean this time. You are still my baby and you can’t do everything well yet. It wouldn’t do to miss a spot and become ill. Look, there is dirt under your nails, tsk tsk!” 

She gave the giggling children warning looks “Hey, be careful laughing at my baby sister, or I’ll wash all your hands!” she threatened, making them laugh some more. Elsa smirked at their reaction. They obviously were getting a kick out of seeing the princesses behave like this. As weird as it was, it was also pretty funny. Elsa was enjoying it too. And strangely, for once, ANNA even seemed to be having some fun…finally! That was what Elsa really loved. 

She picked Anna up and plonked her neatly back into the toy carriage, the buckles of the harness magically moving to lock her in her seat as Elsa pulled the carriage along more concrete and pebble paths to the other side of the petting zoo with ease, her winter magic giving her strength and energy so her arm never got tired of pulling her sister’s weight. When they got to the horse and pony enclosure, she gave Anna a few options for what to do there. Elsa laughed at her reply. 

“All right, you can do that! But there is more than one pony here. Which one are you such good friends with?” she asked her, reaching to undo the buckle on her harness and lift her out. She took hold of the toddler strap attached to the harness Anna was wearing once she had placed Anna on her feet. 

“Come along, then, little one. Let’s take you to see the pretty ponies and feed them a carrot or two” she sang, reaching to open the gate to Paddock B and leading her into the large, sprawling paddock on the leash like she herself was a pony. Other parents and kids noticed Elsa leading a babyish looking Anna on an ice blue leash and commented, pointed or laughed. Daisies and clover dotted the lush green grass in the fenced in field and there were ponies waiting with keepers at some wooden stepping posts, having a drink from a trough, or just milling about munching grass or allowing kids to pet and play with them. “How about the white pony with the blue saddle and reins?” Elsa asked, pointing it out “Or maybe the blonde one with the pink tack? Or the black and white one with the green?”

Anna rode in her toy carriage to visit the ponies and looked embarrassedly at her hands, remembering how Elsa washed her hands. "God, she won't let me do even the most basic things..." she mused.

"Elsa, how old am I now? I used to be 22. And now? You breastfeed me, make me wear a diaper, and even wash my hands." muttered Anna.

When they arrived at the pony paddock. There were several horses there. "They're all so cute. It's hard to choose. I want a white pony. She looks like a unicorn." Anna said, and with childish impatience she pulled the carriage belts in order to get out as soon as possible and come over to pet the pony and give her a carrot.

Elsa hummed in thought for a moment, tapping her lip with one finger. “Mmm…I’d say you are just one year old, little Anna. So you need help with everything. Of course I do those things, as a loving big sister. Since you are a baby now, until you return to normal. And babies that small need someone to care for them. Enjoy having every need and want seen to by others while it lasts. You can do adult things for the rest of your life but now is a special time between sisters” she said, “This period will never happen again so find the good in it and make the best of things!” she encouraged her. “We will have more fun that way and recapture some of our lost youths” 

They had arrived at the horse and pony enclosures. Elsa was delighted with how much Anna seemed to enjoy the graceful creatures. “They really are! So many adorable ponies to choose from!” Elsa agreed. “Ah!~ so a white unicorn for a little princess. Yes, I think you’ve chosen well, Anna”. She noticed how impatient Anna was to get out of her harness, letting her out of it as quickly as possible. Elsa was aware of the other people’s reactions to seeing Anna like a big baby on a toddler leash made of ice magic but she was amused by them and she also didn’t care what others thought about her. She wouldn’t let them ruin these precious moments.

Elsa opened the gate and led Anna slowly into the pony paddock, “Stay close, Anna. Hmm, you could fall over in this grass, I’d better carry you” she said, swooping Anna into her embrace and carrying her across the field to where ponies were waiting. She set her down beside a while one that was calmly grazing, swishing its tail.

The keeper greeted them cheerfully “Well if it isn’t princess Elsa and Anna. How nice to see you in person, your majesties. What can I do for you today?” she asked. 

Olaf waited outside the enclosure with the diaper bag. He put it down and sat on it, relaxing and watching the people around. 

Elsa spoke up “Well, my sister is going through her second infancy, due to personal reasons. So she’s a baby girl now and we are having an outing at the petting zoo. And this little one is so excited to pet the white pony and feed them carrots” she explained. “Would that be possible” 

The keeper chuckled as she looked at Anna, a little confused and bemused but she happily agreed to Elsa’s request “Well, far be it from me to judge you, your highnesses. It looks like you’re both having fun. Of course! Princess Anna is welcome to feed the white pony. Here, take this carrot. Now hold your palm flat, like this, and bring it in front of the pony. This white one is a girl and her name is Starlight” she explained, gently placing the carrot in Anna’s hand and flattening her palm, “It’s very important to keep your hand flat so the ponies’ teeth don’t nibble your fingers” she told the baby girl in froggy overalls. She made some clicking noises at Starlight and pulled her halter gently to turn her head towards the treat. “Here girl, here’s a yummy carrot for you!” she said. 

Starlight’s ears pricked up and forwards. She snuffled the carrot in Anna’s palm, lipping it with her mouth before opening her mouth and taking a big crunchy bite. Starlight bobbed her head up and down while she chewed loudly, one of her front hooves tapping the grass. The keeper grinned “Ooh, she loves carrots, yes she does! But she can’t have too many since too many treats isn’t good for little ponies. She already had some sugar cubes and an apple today” 

Elsa grabbed her phone and snapped pictures of Anna feeding the pony, “Yay, Anna! The pony is eating from your hands. She’s acting so happy!” she giggled, “This really is so cute! What do you think; do you want to go for a ride? She seems placid”

"Am I a one year old baby? I thought I was at least a three year old toddler. It's all too embarrassing..." - Anna said. And she imagined that she was still waiting for a performance with a infant's humiliating role... "Please, I want to be a little older, but not a oneyear old."
Anna whimpered until they arrived at the pony pen.

Anna wanted to get to her feet when she felt Elsa pick her up and carry her. "Let me down. I'm an adult girl. I can walk on my own. Let me go." Anna kicked, but Elsa held her tightly and did not let go until they were near the cute white pony she had chosen.

She was given a carrot and held it out in her palm to Starlight. The pony accepted the carrot with soft lips and began to grunt funny. "She kissed my palm. She's cute." - Anna murmured and looked up to see Elsa lower the phone and realized that she had been photo. "I don't like photo." Anna muttered gloomily.
But when Elsa said that the little girl would now ride a pony, her childish joy returned.
"I want, I want to ride this white cutie. She's a great friend of mine." Anna murmured and put her arms around the pony's neck and stroked the soft pigtail into which several small bows were woven.

Elsa smirked and shook her head in a disparaging manner as she recalled all of Anna’s temper tantrums and actions from the first day. “Well I would have said you were older but you kept acting so immature your age privileges got bumped down to one year. The better behaved you are, the sooner I let you grow up” she explained. “Every time you are bad, you will regress further and you will go down. As for embarrassing, you do that to yourself far more than I ever could!” she chuckled. “That’s why all of Arendelle knows you’re a baby now” she said, lightly pinching her cheek and wiggling it playfully as she made a kissy face. 

She heard her beg to be older but she wouldn’t budge, considering Anna had only JUST started behaving better since last night. “If you want to be older, I’ve just told you how to do that. Be good with me and go along with our game. If you don’t, it will take us longer for me to gather our moments of happy memories” she smiled, stroking Anna’s hair once. “Naughty brats get younger, good girlies get older” she winked at her with a smile. This was up to Anna’s decision now. Her fate was in her own hands. 

“Shh, no need to whine and whimper, baby. Look, there are the ponies right there” she said, nodding her chin towards them while carrying Anna across the lush field. “No, you are far too little to go across the paddock on your own. It’s dangerous. You could trip and fall and your little legs are weak from the formula and baby food I feed you, and from my magic” she reminded her. “I will carry you in my strong arms and close to my heart” 

She indeed held tightly to Anna, unrelenting, only putting her down once they were standing near the ponies. Elsa watched the keeper give Anna the carrot with instructions on how to feed it to Starlight. She raised her phone and took plenty of snaps, knowing she could delete any subpar ones later. She couldn’t help grinning while watching the cute sight. “Ah, how sweet of her! Yes, she seems to have a lovely nature and nice manners” she said. 

The keeper nodded “Ohhh yes! Starlight’s one of our best ponies. She just loves the little ones!” she gushed, giving the pony’s neck a few friendly pats. “Don’t her whiskers tickle? Their noses feel like soft velvet” she told Anna. “The ears are also very fluffy but most ponies don’t like them being touched. But Starlight is used to it, so you can pat her ears if you want” she said. 

Elsa kept taking snaps. She laughed “That’s too bad, baby. I can’t miss this moment for the world. Ignore your big sissy and just have fun with the pony. Don’t mind me” she flapped a hand to wave off the complaint. Elsa quickly took more shots when Anna’s face brightened and she smiled in joy at the idea of riding Starlight. 

The keeper laughed too “Oh, is that so? You two are such good friends already? Well, Starlight loves children. She can never have too many friends. I bet she would love a big walk around the paddock to stretch her legs” she commented, leading Anna to a climbing post. “You’ll have to climb the mounting box and then I’ll help you into the saddle” she said, pointing to the piece of tack on the pony’s back. 

The pony was outfitted in a white saddle with aqua trimmings on the edges, and the bridle and reins were the same shade of aqua but had white diamantes dotting them. The saddle rug underneath the saddle was a satiny shade of light aqua with a quilted effect. The tack made the white pony look stunning. Elsa and the keeper helped Anna climb the steps of the mounting box and the keeper told Anna to put her foot in the stirrup, then boosted her up onto the saddle, walking around to help her put her foot in the other stirrup. She showed Anna how to hold the saddle and reins loosely, placing her hands on the knob at the front of the saddle called the pommel. 

Elsa looked at Anna, “Do you need your big sister to ride up there with you or can you sit nicely on the pony all on your own?” she asked her. She knew it broke the immersion of Anna being only a year old, but she wanted to capture Anna’s enjoyment of this activity and didn’t want her to sulk if Elsa sat with her. 

The keeper took a long lead rope, ready to start the ride, while Starlight nibbled on grass and huffed contentedly. “We’ll go for a nice walk. And then if you feel brave, we can try a little trot” she said, “Providing your big sister approves” she said, glancing at Elsa for confirmation. 

Elsa considered “Hmmm, if she does well on the walk, then she will be allowed to trot. I’ll be keeping a close eye on her” she said, standing on the mounting box and leaning forwards to tuck Anna’s toddler leash into the harness on her back so it would be out of the way.

• 1 month later...

Anna realized that she was stuck in babyhood for a very long time... Breaking out of a one year old will not be easy... Especially when she wets diapers without control all the time...

"Damn it. I-i don't want to be a b-baby," Anna whimpered and rubbed her eyes with her fists, until she was led to the pony pen and to her humiliation... She peed in her diaper again out of frustration. "I hope Elsa doesn't notice. I'm don't her to change my diaper in public.." think Anna herself and try hide her light wet diaper.

When she began to train with a pony, the childish joy that now settled in her head returned again.

"Hey, I used to ride adult horses. I know how to get on a horse and how to ride them. Don't help me..." - Anna squealed as Elsa grabbed her by the waist and put her on the pony like a baby and even shoved a pacifier in her mouth.

Anna heard Elsa giving instructions to the keeper on how to ride the baby.

The pony gnawed the carrot and when the keeper pulled the rope, it began to slowly move in a circle. "Hey. what is this. I used to gallop. I want to ride fast." Anna murmured as she sucked on the pacifier and began spurring the pony with her Mary Jane's shoes to make pony move a little faster...

It wasn’t calculated by diaper usage. 

Anna would only be a baby until Elsa had gathered enough happy memories together during her second infancy. All she had to do was behave and obey what she was told. The harder she tried to fight back and resist, the longer she’d stay infantilised. So she just had to go with it and try to be a good baby girl. 

However, the chances of that happening for more than a few hours at a time were probably very slim. It would depend on whether Elsa’s treatments would recondition Anna’s behaviour to something favourable over time, or whether Anna would seal her own fate by being a rebellious and contrary brat. If that happened, she might just be stuck as a baby forever. 

Elsa planned to potty train Anna once her babyhood was over, before letting her go back to her big girl life. But only if she got what she wanted out of this whole thing. 

Elsa heard Anna’s curse, but since she’d already told her what she had to do before Elsa would let her ‘grow up’, she saw no point in commenting on her complaint. She thought Anna’s whimpers and rubbing her eyes made her look just like a sweet baby and smiled to herself. Elsa didn’t notice Anna wetting her diaper since it was hidden under a pair of dark green frog overalls on top of a light green onesie. But after the ponies, she would take Anna for a diaper change and some breastfeeding, along with maybe a snack. There were restrooms here with changing facilities and she was sure Anna was light enough to fit on them. 

“That was during your big girl days. You’re still a baby right now, remember” Elsa reminded her sister as Anna tried to refuse her sister’s help. Elsa was having none of it, picking up Anna before she could argue any further and planting her bum firmly on the saddle. She put the dummy in Anna’s mouth to stop her complaints and guided the reins into Anna’s hands, then onto the pommel. She gave instruction to the keeper to let Anna go no faster than a trot. Elsa waved them off while the woman nodded and began to walk the pony with the lead rope, falling in line in the loose circle of other ponies rounding the outer edges of the paddock. 

When Anna began kicking the pony, Starlight began to trot, but the keeper pulled on the rope to prevent her going any faster. She would run right into the rear of the pony ahead of them otherwise. “That’s enough, Anna, you’ll make Starlight get too close to the pony in front. I’ll let you trot for a bit but that’s as fast as she goes” she told the princess. “If you want to go faster, there are larger horses in the paddock next door. You can even try the dressage course. Talk to your sister after this ride”

Elsa stood and watched Anna spurring the pony to canter and gallop, crossing her arms and shaking her head at Anna. If she couldn't behave, she would intervene. She toyed with some winter magic at the tips of her fingers, swirling it around idly. 

Anna was delighted at first when
the pony ran a little faster, but not for long... She was disappointed when the caretaker stopped the pony later, Starlight went at the same speed.
"I want to ride fast. I want to take normal horses to the courses." Anna said.

She looked back and forth. Ponies plodded in front and behind too, and other very small babies sat on them. "I'm just one of the babies... I've been stuck in this for so long. I'm don't need this..." Anna thought sadly.
Soon the attraction time was over and Elsa came.
"Elsa. The caretaker said they have horseback riding courses. I want them..." Anna said as Elsa helped down from the pony.

"Hey please don't touch my diaper in public. It's humiliating." - Anna murmured as Elsa started to touch Anna's bottom to check the diaper.

((Anna’s only been a baby for a couple of days. It hasn’t been that long, 2-3 at the max))

Elsa watched as the white childrens’ pony took Anna around the meadow, stamping through grass sprinkled with clover and dandelions, being watched by all the people outside the fence; parents and other children of the ones riding. People were taking pictures and videos, especially of the princess. 

The keeper listened to Anna's complaints. “That’s not up to me, Princess Anna. Talk to your big sister. Maybe if you’re good, she’ll let you ride the big horses. I thought you were best friends with Starlight. You want to leave her so quickly!” she replied, leading Starlight around the corner of the intersection between the fences. There was a circular path worn in the paddock from where all the ponies were led around, walking the same track in one direction or another. 

Small toddlers rode the other ponies, anywhere from 2 to elementary ages. There were even some babies with their parents or older siblings seated behind them, holding them so they wouldn’t fall. Anna was lucky Elsa hadn’t decided to accompany her this time, giving her a little freedom for good behaviour so far. 

The keeper finished leading Starlight the rest of the way until the pony came to a halt near the mounting post. The keeper tied her lead rope to the hitching post and began to pet the pony, thanking her and praising her “Good job, Starlight, you did so well. Now you can rest for a while and chew the spring grass” she said, patting the pony’s neck. 

Starlight wasted no time in lowering her head to the grass and beginning to tug tufts of green blades into her mouth, munching contentedly. Meanwhile, Elsa stepped up and lifted Anna off the saddle, reaching to squeeze her padded rear, a quick diaper check to see how the padding was faring. “Just a bit damp,” she remarked softly. No need for a change yet. She’d breastfeed Anna first before changing her then. 

She heard Anna’s comments as she shifted the girl onto her hip to carry her better, about to reply when Anna cut in with a complaint. “Hush, Anna. Diaper checks are perfectly normal for babies such as you. I need to make sure you don’t leak or need a change. No one cares and too bad if they do; it doesn’t matter what others think of you. Their opinions don’t matter” she told her with a calm tone, like she was speaking to a small infant that didn’t understand. “I am your caregiver and I know what I’m doing. Don’t argue with me” she warned. Elsa began to walk with Anna back out of the paddock, towards where Olaf waited with the baby carriage and diaper bag. 

“So, you complain and yet you want me to allow you to do something for adults. Hmm…I might make a compromise if you promise to be good until we get home” she considered, placing the option before Anna. “I will sit on the horse with you and a keeper can lead the horse through the course at a trot” she stated. “Any more than that is too much for a little baby. After this, we are going to take a break before looking at the rest of the animals”