LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Elsa's Baby Sister

YunicornSparkles

Elsa brushed her hair and braided it, weaving a purple ribbon through it. She then slipped on her panties and bra and donned a lovely purple dress which was part of Arendelle fashion currently, pairing it with a necklace that had a light blue tri point shaped design. She had cleaned her teeth and put on deodorant and all the usual things, but she took her sweet time in getting ready before finally leaving the bathroom and didn't attempt to hurry in any way. 

Elsa had heard Anna moaning about having to poop in her diaper and she merely rolled her eyes and clucked her tongue. She smiled to herself when she heard the unmistakable sounds of the diaper getting used. Elsa was pleased. She would have made Anna take a suppository or enema if she decided to be stubborn. Not to mention there was magic plus medicines in all the food and drink Elsa gave Anna that would naturally make her use her diapers like a baby, with barely a thought. She planned to feed her another bottle for morning tea, maybe a soft chewy cookie if Anna was a good babygirl. The bottles of course were laced with that stuff that made Anna's legs and arms weak and her muscles weak too, forcing her to crawl like a baby.

Elsa entered the nursery to her sister's distraught crying. She glided to the side of the playpen and looked in, seeing that Anna had fallen down on her bottom and was exceedingly displeased about it. "Anna...you're okay. Don't cry, sissy is here to take care of you. I'll change your diaper babygirl, not to worry. Crying just like a baby over a messy diaper, how cute" she chuckled. Elsa waved her hands and ice magic swirled around Anna and lifted her in the air, carrying her over to Elsa. Elsa took Anna in her arms, holding her bridal style, and carried her to the changing table, laying her down gently.

"Shhhh, shhhh, it's okay. Everything will be okay, baby" she soothed, buckling the safety strap and turning on the mobile above the table. "I'll get you all cleaned up in no time at all. Listen to the pretty music and watch the figures on your mobile. Be calm. There's nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about. Pooping in natural and normal. It's nothing. Everyone must do it, even princesses. I've changed you before, it's easy. Just relax and let me take care of everything" she said, rubbing Anna's leg in a comforting manner then reaching to unsnap the onesie at the crotch and then push it up along with the tiny silver skirt. She peeled off the diaper tapes with loud plasticky rips and reached for a handful of large wet wipes after rolling up her dress sleeves.

Elsa pulled the diaper open, using it to move the main amount of mess away from Anna's skin. She began to wipe and clean her thoroughly, and kept up a calming chatter as she did so.  "You know, Anna, there's no need to get so fussy when you go poo poo. I've pooped my panties before and I find it rather a nice sensation. The clean up and smell are the only unpleasant parts, but I created a potion that works as internal deodorant, and if you clean it up enough times, you get faster and faster at it, till it's not a problem for you at all. Now, since you don't have to clean your mess up, and you don't mind the smell of your own poo, this shouldn't be so bad and you shouldn't need to cry so hard, babygirl" she said calmingly.

After some while, Elsa finished wiping her clean and threw away a balled up diaper stuffed with dirty wipes, putting it in the diaper genie that sealed in smells. She cleaned her hands then smoothed on baby barrier cream, making sure Anna was well covered, and shook on powder, zinc based of course, not the dangerous Talc stuff! She reached under the table for a new diaper and pulled out the same penguin print one as before. Elsa slipped it under her sister and taped it up, resnapped her onesie and pulled the skirt and onesie back into place, washed her hands, sprayed air freshener...and finally, undid the strap and picked Anna up, bouncing her gently and patting her back. "There there baby, it's all over. You're all nice and clean!" she cooed, "Who's my pretty baby sissy? You're the cutest little princess that all of Arendelle loves!" It was true. Elsa checked her phone earlier and there were pictures of Anna in her baby stroller popping up all over social media and the news. Too bad Anna didn't behave herself that day. Now everyone knew her secret. At least, those who watched news and looked online. 

Kristoff was often away on trips, mining ice and doing handyman jobs for people. He hadn't seen the news yet, but he would soon enough...

image.thumb.png.61c3ee32c880ea0de1123e508f8cd81e.png

I am sitting in a dirty and clean diaper. When Elsa appears in her beautiful purple dress.

Elsa picks me up from the playpen's and carries me to the changing table and fastens her seat belts. She turns on mobil and I fall into some baby's trance.

I suck on my hands and giggle stupidly while Elsa changes my diaper. Wiping my dirty ass with baby wipes.

I feel the warmth and softness of a fresh diaper when Elsa fastened it to me.

Finally, she changed my diaper and turned off mobil. And I could think again.
I didn’t know the news from Arendell yet.

"Elsa, I’m tired of all this childishness. I want my former life. I want to wear panties and dresses like yours. Please stop all this." i cry ..

• 9 months later...

Elsa must have forgotten that she placed a hypnosis enchantment on the mobile above the changing table. It was to make diaper changes easier, since trying to change and dress a normal size baby was challenging enough when they were kicking and crying, and changing one as big as Anna would be even more so if she put up a fight. Not that it would benefit Anna if she did struggle, as she’d only have to stay in a used diaper for longer or would make the mess bigger if she played up. 

Elsa silently gave herself a pat on the back for thinking to enchant the mobile to turn her sister’s mind to mush during diaper changes. Anna was sweet and adorable, sucking on her hands and even giggling. It was great to see her so happy and carefree. She didn’t have a care in the world when she was little! What a nice way to be, Elsa thought. She still felt bad about neglecting her sister for so many years just to hide her secret ice powers. This was a way to recapture those lost moments and make new memories. 

Elsa tutted and rolled her eyes good humoredly at Anna’s words as she continued to bounce her lightly in her arms, “Here we go with that again, sister! Always the same complaints. You were just giggling and sucking your fingers in pure bliss a minute ago, so it can’t be that bad” she chuckled, ticking Anna’s ribs to elicit more delightful baby giggles. “Coochie coo! Who’s a cute baby? You are!” she gushed, gleefully entertained by her sister. “Everyone in Arendelle thinks you’re the cutest!” Elsa’s grin was almost wicked with those words. 

Elsa summoned a cool washcloth that floated to Anna’s face and began to clean her weeping eyes and runny nose. “Now, now sissy, today is going to be fun! Let’s have a good time, okay? We need to make more happy memories” she said, unmoved by Anna’s whining and tears. “Once I’m done making memories, I’ll give you your boring old life back!” she promised. “But it’s only been a day. So let’s get to work” 

She spotted the brand new baby walker that she had created for Anna. “I know! Let’s go for a walk around the castle and grounds in your brand new walker. You could do with some more fresh air and exercise for those weak little baby limbs” she decided, walking over to the adult sized baby walker and plopping Anna carefully into it. Her feet barely reached the ground, only allowing her to walk like a baby. Because of the muscle relaxant Elsa put in the food and milk, Anna’s legs and arms were still very weak so there was no way for her to climb out of the walker, or even stand. If she did escape, she’d have to crawl on all fours. “And after that we’ll try your bouncer! Won’t that be fun?” Elsa cooed, lightly pinching Anna’s cheek like she was a baby. 

5efef8aff8f33e3b0473985e-large.jpg

Elsa ignored my requests and simply thrust paci into my mouth, limiting my requests. I was still trying to explain something to her, but now there was only an incomprehensible muttering from my mouth because of the pacifier's.

Elsa lifted me up on her arm, as if I'm weighed nothing and carried me into outdoor and I'm cried into my paci again, when I saw that she had put the change into the walker for real babies, but it was the right size to accommodate me.

My feet were quite far from the ground and because of the drugs, they were very weak, as if they were made of jelly.

It took me a lot of attempts to move the walker, but then I understood how it worked and could move in the walker's without any problems. It was terribly humiliating, but it made me happy that no one was seeing me now. With such weak legs, I didn't even think about running away. At the moment, as a little one girl's, I could only move around in a stupid walker's.

• 3 weeks later...

That pacifier really came in handy for shutting her up, Elsa thought, getting tired of Anna's ceaseless complaints. Of course she knew she was going to whinge, whine and moan about everything. But Elsa was determined to continue this baby treatment as long as she felt like it. Especially since Anna had moments where she slipped into true littlespace and became a darling, happy baby. Not to mention, most of Arendelle loved her being this way after seeing her pictures and videos on their phones and computers. 

Yes, this version of Arendelle was an alternate reality. They had modern technology and comforts. But magic and fantasy were still a major part of the world too. 

Elsa's magic allowed her to lift Anna effortlessly, making the illusion of her being a real baby more authentic. She followed behind Anna in the big baby walker, holding her phone up as she captured it on film. Anna cried so much about everything, ironically making herself into even more of a baby. 

"Aw, baby's first steps" Elsa cooed when Anna finally managed to get the walker moving, "Who's a clever girl, figuring out how to use your walker?" she gushed, teasing Anna. "Let's walk all around the castle, babygirl. Let's see where you take us" she added, following about a metre behind Anna's walker. Some of the castle's maids and staff spotted Anna in her walker as they carried out their duties. They giggled and whispered, or made loud comments. 

One of the maids put down her vacuum cleaner as she was cleaning the hall carpets and waved at Anna "Good morning, princess Anna! Are you having fun with your big sissy today?" she asked.  "You look SOOO CUTE today!" she garbled, "Even cuter than yesterday"

Anna was panting with tension, because every step in the walker's was difficult for her.

She felt Elsa laughing at her and filming the baby's first steps on her phone, like a proud mother.

"Stop filming this. Please. I don't want to be seen like this." Anastasia cried.

When they walked around the castle. Much to Anna's dismay, they met a group of maids who began to lisp and taunt her as if she were a little girl.

"Shut up. You don't have the right to talk to me like that. I'm not a baby. I'm a future queen and you will all be sorry. Get your smirks off your stupid faces or your firing will be the least of your troubles." Anastasia shouted hysterically in her voice, blashes from humilation, and slammed her fist on the walker's angrily.

Elsa enjoyed watching Anna put so much concentration and effort into such a simple task as walking, bumping the walker into walls and objects, even knocking over a vase. The looks on her face and her babyish movements seemed cute to the older sister and Elsa laughed quietly as she kept filming. Her baby sister was the best entertainment. 

"Aw, but Anna, if you could only see how sweet you look, bumbling about in your little walker!" Elsa teased, "I have to capture this memory. After all, when this is over, I want to look back on our time together and celebrate these moments" she explained. "Look babygirly, everyone is happy to see you like this" 

Elsa filmed Anna's tantrum and then put her phone away, glowering at Anna. "ANNA! BAD GIRL! You do NOT speak to the staff that way!" she scolded, rapping Anna's hand with her own. She wiggled her fingers and the penguin pacifier attached to her onesie rose into the air and plugged itself firmly in her mouth, the bulb inflating. Elsa clicked her fingers and the lanyard turned into straps, wrapping around Anna's head and locking tightly in place. Not only that, but Anna suddenly tasted soap, as Elsa enchanted the pacifier teat with a soapy spell. Elsa's eyes flashed.

"What did we learn about making Sissy angry? Haven't I told you not to act that way?! Never forget that as a princess and future queen, you are here to SERVE the people, not the other way around! Don't be so arrogant, and never talk down to the people who help care and support you. We couldn't run this place without them! For your insolence, I have a punishment" 

She turned to the maids that Anna had yelled at. "Please, take the rest of the day off. I will have Anna take up your duties as an apology for her rudeness. Forgive us, she is still being trained and needs to learn manners and social skills" she stated. "Eventually, she will be a well behaved baby girl" 

She then turned back to Anna "And YOU!" she snarled, "Come over my knee!" Elsa clicked her fingers again and sat on a bench in the hallway. Anna floated up out the walker, surrounded by swirling ice magic that carried her to Elsa's lap. The onesie was ripped open, diaper was yanked down and a paddle made of sharp and cold ice appeared in Elsa's hand. 

Smack, smack, smack, SMACK! The paddle began to beat Anna's bottom. Smack, SMACK, smack, SMACK! 

"Bad girl, Anna, bad girl!" Elsa scolded. Smack, smack, SMACK! She gave her twenty good spanks. 

After the spanking had turned her bottom a stinging red, Elsa summoned a bottle of chili powder from the kitchens and sprinkled it in her diaper before pulling it back up. She stuffed her back in the walker, and now gave her a duster and cloth. "You will clean the hallway and the rooms" she ordered. 

Anna felt that she was in trouble, when she heard Elsa's voice and how she scolded her.

Anna saw how the pacifier flew into her mouth and she could not spit it out, but could only suck it, feeling the bitter taste of soap on it.

Anna heard how Elsa gave a day off to everyone she was rude to. Then Anna felt a shiver when she saw the icy paddle in Elsa's hand. She tried to escape, but with a walker and poorly obeying legs. It was impossible to escape.

Anna flew into the air and flew to Elsa, who was sitting on a chair and on the fly she dreamed of pants and a diaper and she lay down on Elsa's knees.

Anna felt humiliated when they started spanking her ass. She kicked and cried like a toddler getting punished.
"Enough. No. Please." Anna howled, but her nipple turned her words into incomprehensible moans.

The punishment was soon over. The diaper was put on, but Anna felt some kind of burning sensation in it. It was a terrible feeling.

And then Elsa gave her a rag and a brush and ordered her to get out.

"I am not a cleaning lady. I will not do this. I am a princess. And I am not a child. Elsa, turn your head on. Enough of this humiliation and nonsense." said Anna, rubbing her ass and throwing brushes and rags, she crawled to the exit from the room.

• 3 weeks later...

Anna was definitely in trouble for her bad behaviour. There was no way the girl could escape with her weakened muscles in arms and legs, plus she could not dispel her sister's magic, having no magic of her own. Elsa was somewhat impressed with Anna's tenacity at continuing to put up a fight. Well, it has only been a day and a bit. Yesterday, and now today. 

Elsa's eyes glimmered as she heard Anna's muffled screams, grinning at them. Anna deserved every spank she got.  A few of the maids heard the commotion and sneakily hurried back to peek around doorways and snicker at Anna's punishment. Served her right for looking down on them and being so horribly rude! 

Elsa couldn't hear any words coming from Anna's mouth, since it was still wholly plugged by the inflated pacifier gag. All she heard was angry and indignant sounds. But with the expression on her sister's glowering, flushed face, still shiny from tear tracks, she knew Anna was giving a piece of her mind. Elsa put her hands on her hips. 

"I don't care what you think, Anna! You shouldn't be so rude to people. If you're going to treat people like that, then you can have a taste of karma for your crimes" she stated firmly. "Someone has to teach you proper manners. It may as well be your older sister" She said. She watched Anna throw the damp cloth and duster that she had placed in each hand and she tapped her foot angrily. Anna tried to toddle away in her adult sized walker, but Elsa conjured a baby gate at the stairs, too high to get past, or reach the lock while trapped in her walker. 

"Let the burning on your bottom remind you of how your words can burn other's feelings" she said, waving her hands once again. Sparkling magic surrounded Anna, swirling around her body and taking control of her arms and legs. A vacuum cleaner was placed into her hands, switched itself on, and she began to move her arms and pad around the hall, unable to stop cleaning the floors. 

"You won't stop until this whole floor is clean, Anna" Elsa declared, folding her arms as she watched her sister cleaning. 

"Damn you." Anna said angrily, watching her arms and legs work against her will.

She wanted to leave or do something, but neither hands nor feet did not obey at all. Anna cried unable to stop. She continued to work with brushes and rags.

Finally, when everything was clear and the magic ended, she could feel her arms and legs again.

"You will pay for this, sister." Anna spoke angrily through her pacifier and in a state of anger and passion, grabbing a dirty rag with which she washed the floor and dusting, and with it several times passed Elsa's face, who came closer to check her work.

• 3 weeks later...

Elsa watched Anna painstakingly toddle around the hall and the rooms on this entire section of floor, vacuuming away slowly. It took a long time and Anna would surely be tired out afterwards. The spell made her get every inch of dirt and dust. The sound of Anna's muffled cries filled the hall and echoed in the empty rooms, irritating to listen to. She would have to gasp for air around the paci gag as her nose became clogged with tears, and that would of course make her drool. So there Anna was, with her eyes, nose and mouth all running, just like when a real baby cried, and the drone of the vacuum mingled with her wails. 

Once the vacuuming was done, Elsa made her dust everything with damp rags as well as brush areas that had cobwebs or fluff. She even had her mopping the hard marble of the floors that were not covered by thick rugs or carpets. Elsa surveyed the rooms, checking over Anna's work. She glided over towards her sister and bent over to inspect the small statue Anna cleaned. She was going to praise her when suddenly she received a dirty rag in her face.

Elsa recoiled and slapped Anna's hand hard. "Anna! Bad!" she scolded, hearing her garbled words. "You want to make your punishment even worse? All right, then, little sister. Since you haven't had enough..." Elsa summoned a water wipe to clean her own face, letting it dissolve into thin air afterwards. She then pondered for a moment, tapping her foot as she put a finger to her lips. Anna's arms and legs would be sore and tired after all her cleaning. She probably couldn't use them for some hours. Running away was impossible now. Elsa did not clean Anna's face, letting her remain messy as punishment. 

"Well, I could force you to clean the rest of the castle but that might mean our maids don't get their pay, so I have a better idea" she said with a curl of her lip. Elsa then magicked up some thick mittens and booties, sealing Anna's hands and feet into them. "These will go on until you learn not to use your hands for doing naughty things"

She waved her own manicured hands in intricate patterns. Soon, snow and ice magic flowed out and whirled around them, encasing the hall in thick white flurries. When the snowflakes, ice particles and glitter had cleared, Anna was lying in a pale blue and frilly baby stroller, strapped in tightly by a five point harness. Her wrists and ankles were spread apart, locked in place by sturdy metal handcuffs. A tube snaked its way into Anna's diaper and a bag of fluids attached to the top left part of the stroller's hood. The tube snaked into Anna and began filling her bottom with enema liquid.

"Let's take our cranky baby for a walk through town for everyone to see again. I think you deserve it. This enema will make sure to clean out all those yucky thoughts and feelings and hopefully sweeten your attitude some. Everyone will see how the little princess uses her diapers, and they'll ALL know how much of a baby you are~" Elsa sang softly into Anna's ear and stepped behind the stroller and began pushing it. "Plus, you won't get a diaper change unless you start to behave nicely for your big sissy...and instead of a cookie, I think we'll serve green veggies for your morning tea. You went and earned them"

Elsa pushed the stroller through the castle, out into the castle grounds then along the paved roads and sidewalks into Arendelle. The enema bag continued to gently drain into the babyfied young girl, making sure she'd make a big mess of her diaper out in public. Elsa would make sure to draw everyone's attention to her in the town square.

• 2 weeks later...

Anna felt a mixture of joy and fear. The joy that they managed to do at least something and the fear of how angry her sister was.

Anna tried to escape, but Elsa's magic still worked. Anna trembled at what could make her life worse.
Anna was thrown in the air and soft boots and mittens like those of a newborn babygirls formed around her arms and legs and she was attached to a stroller, her ass up and she saw how Elsa conjured a strange system resembling an enema.

Anna began to twitch in her bonds, but they still held tight to their captive.

Ana with tears felt her diaper lower and her cold nose invading her ass.

"Noooo." Anna sobbed, but even worse that she felt the wheelchair begin to move, at the same time as the water began to flow into her ass.

"Please forgive me. Stop this madness please." Anna begged when she saw how the carriage was moving towards the gate ..

Maybe Anna should not have rubbed a dirty rag in Elsa's face. That would have saved her more trouble. But it was too late now. When Elsa set her mind to something, she meant it. The older girl was in truth, a bit frustrated and disappointed that Anna kept putting up such a fight. Those few moments where she slipped into littlespace were sweet and enjoyable but they didn't happen often, or for very long. This would be a lot more pleasant for them both if Anna would give in and act like a baby. Forced regression was better than none, however. 

Anna's cries fell on deaf ears as Elsa pushed the stroller along the sidewalk, people gawking as the wheels rolled along "I'll stop punishing you only once you learn to settle down and behave like a good baby girl. If you don't behave, I'll forcefully regress you even more" she warned. She began to hum a soft children's song, pushing the stroller down streets, past houses and then increasingly, past different shops and stores. 

People in public were staring at Anna, pointing to her, laughing, making comments and even taking photos and videos. "Oh look, the princesses are still playing house. This is priceless"

"Good morning princess Elsa, and widdle pwincess Anna!" someone else cooed and waved at the big baby. 

"Aw, why are you crying, has someone been naughty?" 

Elsa pushed the stroller into the town square, where there were some live music, food stalls and market stalls. People began to gather around to see the spectacle of Anna in her stroller. "Wow, I didn't know they made baby strollers that big, where did you get it?" one lady asked, laughing.

"Does Anna really use her diapers?" "Aw, why are you crying sweetie? And why are your hands and feet cuffed?" 

Elsa calmly answered their questions with a smile, "Oh, I had this stroller specially crafted just for my baby sister. And don't mind Anna's tantrum. She's just cranky because she hasn't been feeling well this morning. I think she's a little backed up. We're taking a nice walk while her tummy gets some medicine" Elsa looked towards some of the guys, the one that asked about her diapers "Oh yes! Anna sure does use her diapers. She's a big baby, believe me! She has to be padded so she doesn't have any accidents. Anna is such a baby, she even cries and throws tantrums like one! I had to cuff her hands and feet to make sure she doesn't fall out of her pram or run off and get lost" 

More and more people were crowding around, and that was when Elsa decided to put her wicked plan to action "In fact, I think Anna's medicine should be kicking in right now. Everyone - Baby Princess Anna is going to demonstrate exactly how she uses her diapers! Come and see! She really is a big baby!" she called out, raising her voice, and several people laughed, the laughter surrounding Anna as phone cameras flashed and clicked, and people took videos as well. This would be all over the internet and TV in no time. 

The enema hose snaked out of Anna's bottom and out of her diaper, and her body was fit to burst. It began to let go slowly at first, but then all in a rush, making a lot of noisy squelches and the hissing of liquid flowing. Anna's diaper started to fill up. And fill, and fill....and fill! It began to swell and turn yellow and brown, and people laughed, snapped pictures and shouted 'Ewwww!' and "GROSS!" "Hey look everyone - the widdle BAYBIE is messing her PAMPERS!" "Wow, what a stinky girl!" "That's disgusting!" 

Elsa gave Anna a smirk and a look like 'I told you so, this is what you get for being bad'. There was no going back from this. If the first trip in public hadn't been enough, now ALL of Arendelle would definitely know for sure that Anna was Elsa's baby in every way. Since Anna's wrists and ankles were chained, there was no way to hide her accident or close her legs. The farts and squelches carried on unabated. Elsa leaned down and whispered in Anna's ear, "You did this to yourself, Anna. Next time, you'll obey me" 

Anna could not stop either Elsa or the damned stroller. She could only endure doomed humiliation.

She dressed like a baby was driving across the square and felt the water fill her tummy. She listened to Elsa's derogatory comments and responses. Anna wanted to answer, but she remembered the painful lessons and the fact that now she was in this state brought her answers. As a result, she just silently cried and looked at the ground, blushing strongly.

She felt that it was difficult for her to get ready and when they arrived at the central square, it was like a public execution. But Anna could no longer hold on and when the tube came out of her ass, she began to fill the diaper. Right in front of everyone.

Now she had no way out. Even if she escapes, everyone will consider her a baby.

Anna cried, feeling that she smelled like a dirty baby. "Change my di-di, please." sobbing she asked Elsa using a thin voice.

Even without magic, Elsa would probably be a force to contend with. She had plenty of people loyal to her and wrapped around her finger in the kingdom. If she paid them to help regress Anna, they would have done it. But still, Elsa had an incredible gift; winter magic. And she took full advantage of that. Using it freely after having to hide and hold back all those years was quite the rush and very empowering, making Elsa happy. It was like all those pent up feelings burst open a door that couldn't be closed. Elsa wanted to go back and relive their childhoods together, making up for ages of lost time, experiences, memories. And she would. 

These memories were entertaining but it would be a thousand times nicer if Anna became a sweet babygirl like she was when they were children. Damn that stubborn streak of hers. 

Elsa leaned down and rubbed her palm over Anna's now empty belly, "Aww, Anna, good girlll! Using your diapers so fully. It's good not to waste diapers, no it's not! And I bet your little tummy feels sooo much better, doesn't it, doesn't it, baby waby?" Elsa cooed like she was talking to a real baby, shaking her head and cooing at her with high pitched adoration. People laughed and giggled. "You gave everyone a perfect demonstration of what a wittle baby you are. Good job, Anna!" she praised her, petting her head, then reached for a soft cloth and dried Anna's tear stained face.  

When she begged for a diaper change through her paci gag, the onlookers laughed and giggled. "Aww, so cute!" "Does baby need her di-di changed?" "Glad I'm not changing that diaper" "Oh my gosh, she's definitely become Elsa's baby!" "I love it! She's adorable!" "Whoa, that's a BIG stinky diaper!" "Pwincess Anna is the biggest baby in the kingdom, ha ha ha! Who would have thought?" 

Elsa wheeled the stroller towards a bench by a flower garden and sat down on it under a flowering tree. She pulled Anna's diaper bag from under the stroller, placing it next to her on the bench "Thank you everyone, for your support. As you can see, Anna has now officially become the baby princess of Arendelle. I'm glad you all love her as much as I do. She did a great performance today. And, because she asked her big sissy so sweetly for a diaper change, I'm going to consider it. But first...Anna..." 

She turned to Anna, pulling the stroller sideways so that Anna was facing her but still visible to the crowd. "Sissy will be happy to change your di-di if you can prove that you're going to be a good girl from now on. You've got to be on your best behaviour. So if you can let us feed our baby her nummy, healthy green veggies, and do it nicely, then I'll change that stinky, full diaper for you, okay? What do you say?" she cooed, tickling Anna's chin then bringing out a medium sized jar of green veggie puree. "I know this probably looks yucky, but I actually made it taste yummy with lots of peas, baby spinach, mint, apple and broccoli, out of love for my sweet baby girl. So I hope you can eat it alll up for me!" she chirped, twisting open the lid and getting out a rubber coated baby spoon with cartoons on the handle. She pulled out the penguin bib from earlier that morning and tied it around Anna's neck. She poured the thick puree into a plastic baby bowl and set it on the bench out of Anna's reach. She then turned back to the good people of Arendelle. 

"Okay everyone, who wants to have a turn at feeding the baby?" Elsa asked, turning her head towards the crowd. 

There was a blast of excitement and people jumping up and down with their hands raised in the air "ME! ME!" "Oh, me, me, me!" "Pick meeee!" "I'LL DO IT!" "Let me at her!" "I wanna play with the baby!" "Let ME feed her!" "Baby, baby - give me the baby!" 

Elsa laughed and grinned as some people stepped forward and she gave the spoon and bowl to a girl about Anna's age "All right everyone, thanks for taking care of our Arendelle Baby. Please form a line if you want to feed Anna. You can feed her three spoonfuls and then it's the next person's turn, okay?" she turned to remove Anna's pacifier gag, "Be good, Anna" she warned softly as she pulled it away. Hell was in store for the girl if she misbehaved this time. 

A young woman with blonde hair stepped forwards and sat beside the stroller "Oooh this is so much fun - open up wide and say 'ahhhhh', baby girly" she squealed, scooping up a spoonful of green mush and trying to slip the spoon into Anna's mouth. 

Anna looks with horror at how the people have fun looking at her humiliation. And she was even more horrified when Elsa made it practically an attraction or a performance.

She felt terrible when she used the diaper in front of everyone.

Anna cried when she heard the condition that she would have to eat the baby food Elsa had prepared for her, but then... Elsa invited the crowd to feed her. "No, please. I'll be good. Don't let them feed me." Anastasia cried, watching the crowd line up and the first was a very young girl who took Anna in her arms and began feed with baby food Elsa's.

Anna didn't mind the taste of baby food and when Elsa feed her, but she was shocked by the way she was being treated young lady, like sshe and Anna fell into a state of rage and passion and could no longer control herself.

She spat baby food in the girl's face. "Fuck you all. I'm not a baby. Wipe your eyes. I am a grown girl and you have no right to treat me like that." she shouted and pushed the girl twitched, trying to escape.

• 3 weeks later...

The Arendelle people were having fun playing with their babyfied princess and seeing Elsa punish her, too. Once upon a time, in medieval days, a person would be put on display in a cage in the town for people to jeer at and throw things at as punishment for their wrongdoing. It was a form of entertainment. And so, this punishment, although not hurting Anna, (except for her pride), was also entertaining. Actually, it spoke about how nice and friendly the townspeople were, that they mostly found it cute and wanted to try babying her as well, rather than being nasty or mean. No one wanted to anger Elsa by messing with her plans. So they went along with it. 

Elsa knew that the punishment was harsh but she also thought Anna deserved it. She needed to break her down, tame her, sweeten her and make her a meek baby girl. The more Anna fought, the worse the punishments would be. The more she cooperated, the more fun they would both have. Anna could do this the easy way, but she was definitely choosing the hard way instead. 

Elsa gave a chuckle, shaking her head at Anna's tears "Aw, come on now, baby. I know you don't like green veggies but they're really good for you. You have to eat them to stay healthy and strong" she cooed, teasing her. Some people laughed. "She's just like my daughter when she doesn't want to eat her broccoli" a man said.

People laughed again as Anna begged desperately not to let them feed her. They found it funny. Elsa also giggled "Anna, it's okay. You don't have to be scared. Let people feed you. Don't be such a crybaby. I promise I won't let anyone hurt you, so don't be shy" she encouraged. 

The blonde young adult girl who'd been chosen to feed Anna first was wrinkling her nose at the stench of her full diaper, "Phew. So smelly!" she joked, waving her hand in front of her nose and then patting Anna's diaper. "You sure are one stinky baby. I'll feed you so you can fill up more diapers" she teased.  The girl sat on the bench, turned to face Anna, and slipped a full spoon of green mush into her mouth. 

She then flinched and scrunched her face up in disgust and shock when Anna spat the food back at her. The crowd gasped and exclaimed in unison. "Ooooh!" "GROSSS"  

The blonde girl's eyes bugged out "Waah! Princess Anna! You shouldn't speak like that! I can't believe you just spat on me!" She scolded, stunned, "Who would have thought you had such a dirty mouth and bad manners? You are being such a brat!" she frowned, wiping her face on the cloth Elsa handed her. 

Elsa was shocked too. She didn't think Anna would be THAT rude to one of her own subjects, or show such an ugly side of herself to the people of Arendelle

"ANNA! You really want to beg for more punishment!?" she growled, furious. "How dare you be so disgusting! You have no right to treat anyone like that. See why you have to be punished so often? THIS IS WHY!" she snapped, slapping Anna's arm. She waved a hand and magic danced towards the unfortunate redhead, circling a new pacifier gag around her head and tightly fastening it. Another thing also materialised...the dreaded feeding machine. "Since you were so horrible to a friend, you'll be staying in that diaper for a long time no matter how much you beg. And you'll have to eat ALL the green veggies too" She hooked up the hose to the pacifier after removing its bulb, placed the whole jar of green veggies in it and looked at the blonde girl. "Here sweetie, would you like to turn the feeding machine on? Anna needs to be sorry for what she did" she offered. 

The girl nodded, smirking at Anna "Well Anna, it looks like you should have been a good girl for your big sister. Now you'll have to pay the price". She flicked the switch and green food began to flow down the feeding tube and into Anna's mouth. There was no way to escape. Her wrists and ankles were still handcuffed to the stroller and the strap around her head meant she couldn't spit out the pacifier or the feeding tube. All she could do was toss her head side to side. 

Elsa turned to the crowd "I'm sorry for Anna's bad behaviour everyone. You see why she's my baby now, yes?" she smiled wryly, "Still very immature and needs to be taught a few life lessons. You can watch her be fed by the feeding machine. I promise, when she goes into full baby mode she's super cute and adorable. It's a shame she wouldn't show that side today"  Elsa looked at Anna consideringly, "Hmmm...what shall I do with you next?" 

Anna realized that she was in trouble because she spat food. She tried to escape, because she realized that something terrible would happen to her, but she was chained to a wheel and attempts to escape were in vain.

Anna watched in horror as a pacifier flew into her mouth and then some awful feeding machine appeared.
She realized that she would be fed this nasty baby food anyway.
Anna saw Elsa connect the pipe to the pacifier's.

Ana shakes her head from side to side trying to get rid of the pacifier and sees the girl's hand reaching for the switch ... "No. Please. Don't do that." Anna begged for her pacifier's, but the girl turned on this terrible machine anyway.

Anna felt her mouth begin to fill with baby food. Anna was forced to swallow this Baby food flowed in a continuous stream and Anna could not cope with it and the baby food flowed out of her mouth along the corners of her mouth and chin, staining her face.

Anna swallowed disgusting baby food and with eyes watery from humiliation and disgusting taste, she looked pleadingly at her sister so that Elsa would stop this humiliation.

If Anna hadn't spat in the girl's face, she might have been more accommodating to her wishes. Alas, Anna had gotten on the bad books, so the switch was flipped with glee. "Sorry not sorry, Baby Anna. You get what you deserve" she said, watching the spectacle. "If you're a nice baby for me next time, I won't help punish you" 

People watched Anna be fed with the feeding machine and dribble food all down herself. There was laughing and chatter. When the machine was finally empty, Anna was stuffed full. Elsa removed the feeding tube, only to wipe Anna's mouth and replace the pacifier bulb. She squeezed it, causing it to inflate...and a liquid flowed into Anna's mouth with each suck. It was the regression formula as before. It tasted sweet yet odd and she could not spit it out. "There we go, Anna. Some forced regression will quiet you down" Elsa spoke, "You're being much too rowdy and it's only morning tea time. You have earned yourself a long Time Out"

Elsa created a strong and tall playpen in the middle of the square from swirling winter magic, then her magic picked Anna up and dropped her down into it. Her soft handcuffs were gone, but replaced by a spreader bar between her ankles, making it impossible to walk or run. She could only crawl. Her hands had the mittens and booties too. Her sweet curls and silver ribbons with the animal print winter onesie with the sparkly tulle tutu painted her as such a picture of innocence and cuteness but her bratty behaviour proved just how bad she was. Elsa waved her hands and materialised baby toys for her, and a soft foam mat to cover the paving stones of the town square. 

She turned to the rest of the people still watching. "I have some errands to run today while Anna gets to bask in her stinky diaper. I will entrust the good people of Arendelle to watch over Anna while I go shopping. I've put her in this high playpen that she can't escape from and you can talk to and play with her through the bars but no matter what, you must not let her out. Otherwise, you will become a baby playmate for Anna. Understand?" 

"That sounds good to me!" "Sure, I'll watch the baby for you" "Don't worry princess Elsa, leave it to us. Anna will be fine in time out until you get back" "We'll have fun with her!" They said. Elsa flashed them a winning smile "Thanks everyone. I know you'll take great care of Arendelle's stinky princess. I trust you all! I'll be back in an hour or two" She turned to wave at Anna "Ta-Ta Anna!~" she sang teasingly, truly going to leave her there. 

Anna's full diaper that was decorated with penguins had swollen to massive proportions, popping the snaps of the onesie at the crotch and legs and propping up the tutu on top so it was highly visible to all who had eyes. Not to mention, her stomach was so full it probably hurt. Anna couldn't really do much except be miserable and play with toys, roll around, try to take a nap...maybe sit there and cry. Her diaper was mushy and wet. She would be at high risk of getting a rash if she sat in her own mess long enough. 

Anna was forced to swallow soft and tasteless baby food. No matter how she looked pleadingly at everyone. Nobody helped her get rid of the damn car. When the baby food finally ran out. Anna's belly was quite swollen, but that was not all ...

Elsa replaced the baby food with some other substance .. "Please. Elsa, I don't need to be full .." But Elsa turned on the car again and now she had another food. This liquid tasted better than the green mess that Anna had been given before. But Elsa said it was a regression formula ...
And it turned out to be true, because with each sip Anna found it harder and harder to move her arms and legs.
When the feeding was over. Elsa put Anna in a big playpen .. She was like an animal at a fair for the entertainment of people. People came up and cooed and lisp with her. While Anna, dressed as a babygirl's with a bloated belly and dirty diapers, shook the bars weakly and watched Elsa leave the square.
"Noooooo. Don't leave me here. I'm not a baby. Let me out. Please."

The baby food wasn't tasteless. It actually had a nice flavour palette. But by the time she was forced to eat an adult sized portion, it was likely she wouldn't want to taste it again for a long time. Of course, no one in the crowd wanted to end up being a playmate for Anna or get ice magic turned on them, so they didn't try to rescue her from Elsa's actions. Whatever was going on, it was between the two sisters to sort out. 

The liquid in the pacifier bulb Elsa gave her was rather nice, if slightly herbal tasting. It didn't just weaken her body, it also softened her mind, turning her thoughts into those of a young toddler. The same magic potion that Elsa used on her before to turn her into a giggling and drooling baby back in the nursery in the castle. 

When Elsa left, some of the people went back to work, or to the various errands or shopping they were doing. A small group stayed to watch the baby. A middle aged woman with her hair twisted in a decorative flower design with coloured spring blooms threaded through, came up to the bars that Anna was shaking weakly. People heard her making noises through the pacifier but since the bulb took up most of the space in her mouth, they couldn't really make out words.

The woman smiled at her, despite the bad smell floating from her diaper "Hi there! I'm Julia. Baby Anna...I know you feel lonely without your sister here. I own a daycare here in town. How would you like to come and play with some other babies your age?" she chuckled, reaching through the bars to softly tickle Anna's cheek in a playful manner. "It will be less boring if you have little friends to play with. But for now, you better find something to do. I think Princess Elsa will be gone for some hours" 

A teen boy came up to the bars and opened a picture book, grinning, "Baby Anna, I'll read you a story while you wait for Elsa. I was getting some books for my younger siblings anyway" 

A man started to play peek-a-boo behind the bars, covering his eyes, "Anna, Anna, look! Peek-a-boo!....peek a boo!" he then laughed.

Elsa decided to  go and have a coffee at a local cafe, and check her phone's games and internet. She had a small cake and sipped at her cappucino, writing a shopping list on her phone. 

Anna drank some kind of infusion, which had a very strange effect on her. After she finished. It was very difficult to move my arms and legs. And when she wanted to ask someone for help again. Then an incomprehensible infant babbling escaped from her mouth ... "Now no one will understand me. And no one will help me. Elsa showed everyone my baby side. And she turned me into folk fun." Anna thought humbly. Looking at the people. The man who played hide and seek with her. In "peek a boo" her real mother played with her when Anna was a real baby. Now Anna is experiencing this moment again. The boy who reads her a book for kids and even a woman. Everyone lisped and tickled her like with a real baby.

The worst part is that all the food, she ate in large quantities was already ready to go out...

"Noooo." Anna babbled and huddled away from people in a corner her playpen's, pressed her hands to her ass and began to cry loudly to fill diaper...

People cooed and made sounds of adoration at the cute baby babble spilling forth from Anna. Some people clapped in glee. "Anna, you're so adorable! You talk just like a real baby now!" "Aww, what are you saying, Princess Anna? Do you want your diapee changed?" "I think she wants out of her playpen, Mommy!" a little girl giggled. "That's why you don't be a naughty girl for Princess Elsa" she chided, shaking her finger playfully at the big baby princess. 

"Aw, don't look so sad sweetie. Your sissy will be back soon" the boy reading her a story said, reaching through the bars to pet her hair like a big brother. 

"Princess Anna, will you be my baby? Will you come to my house to play?" A fifteen year old girl asked excitedly. "My friends and I love playing house" 

"I love you princess Anna!" a little boy shouted.

"You mean Princess poopy pants!" another boy shouted and some people laughed. "Yeah, she smells HORRIBLE!" they agreed. 

At least, though they teased and babied her, most people weren't being mean. They treated her like a novelty and attraction, taking pictures and videos and trying to play with her. People would be talking about this for years to come. Anna's pictures and videos were shared all over the internet now. It wouldn't be long before Kristoff came back from mining blocks of ice and hunting winter food for the town and saw her on social media. He would get a very big surprise seeing the girl he fancied turned into a baby by her own sister. If Elsa was winter, Anna was summer. Kristoff loved her warm and bright spirit. He wouldn't like to see her cry and act like a spoiled brat. But on the same hand, he too didn't want to face Elsa's wrath or mess up her plans. 

The people watched Anna moan out a loud 'no' shortly after and crawl awkwardly to a far corner, seeing her burst into sobs and wails as she began to fill her diaper with farts and squelching sounds with her hands pressed uselessly to her puffy bum. The formula Elsa put into every bottle of baby milk and every type of home made foods was definitely still at work in Anna's system, helping her mess and wet without thinking about it, just like a real infant with no control. 

People watched as Anna's magical penguin print diaper swelled and expanded, puffing out and getting stained even greener. The diaper must have had a spell on it because it didn't leak one bit, it just got huge, to the point where Anna would find it difficult to even crawl, let alone stand! "Wow, I never knew diapers could swell up that much!" "Look, it's getting bigger" "It's blowing up like a balloon...a soggy balloon!" someone laughed. 

"Anna, Anna, your tummy will feel much better if you poop a lot. When my tummy hurts I always go poop" a little girl called out helpfully. 

"Oh my, she's crying so much. What are we going to do with her till Elsa gets back?" the daycare owner, Julia, asked. "Never mind, I'm good at entertaining infants. I know. Let's put on a show for her to take her mind off her worries" She organised some kids and other people into funny costumes and they began to put on a show for her, dancing and singing children's songs. "Come on Anna, move your hands. Clap, clap, clap! Now, reach up high. Touch the sky. Wave your arms like a bird, and lean side to side, fly fly fly" Julia sang, as people did the actions with her. 

The songs were silly but fun and people were enjoying them. While Elsa was gone, they would also put on a puppet show with a cardboard theater, and throw things into the play pen for Anna to play with. Stuffed animals, dolls, books and crayons, balls...

Elsa meanwhile, finished her coffee and cake and decided to go shopping. She headed to the local stores and started choosing fabrics for new clothes and dresses to be made. She picked out shoes and jewellery. She found new books to read, and bought ingredients to make more baby food for Anna. Elsa bought snacks and went to watch a play at the theatre. She then walked around the gardens and picked flowers to make a flower crown. Elsa preserved the flower crown with a rime of ice magic, locking the flowers into eternal youth so they would stay fresh forever. They sparkled with ice crystals. Elsa continued shopping and entertaining herself, taking a good three hours before she started to head back to the town square. By that time, Anna would probably really want out of her diapers. 

Anna sat in her swollen diaper and her own mess and prayed that this hell would stop. She was exposed to ridicule. And now not only adults but even small children were having fun with it.
She was like a monkey in a zoo.

When Anna filled the diaper. more than anything else, she wanted to become invisible or for these people to disappear. But they continued to stand there and laughed at her.

And now they are showing some kind of performance.
"I'm not a baby. Stop it all and get out of here."- want to say Anna. But the only thing that escaped from Anna's mouth was: "A-ba-ba-ba..." and drool ran down her chin.
"Damn formula." - thought Anna and suddenly saw her sister.
She quickly crawled to her and looked at her with dying puppy eyes... "diapee..." Anna could babble and began to cry.

People did their best to keep Anna's mind off her woes and stop her from crying but ultimately, it was up to Anna how she chose to respond. They reached through the bars to wipe her drool with soft cloths, or try to comfort her and talk to her. 

When she continued to cry and lament despite their efforts, most people let her be and went back to their business. But a steady stream of strangers still came past the playpen, or watched her as they shopped around the market square stalls. Some people left then came back for a second interaction or viewing when they felt like it. Anna's tears only made her seem even more like an infant who can't control their emotions. She was drawing a big crowd to the markets though, and that made all the sellers extra happy! 

Anna was truly trapped in a big baby's jail. Playpens were a kind of baby cage, if you thought about it. Still, her cries and sobs did marr the peaceful vibe of the market day. And the smell of her diaper was unpleasant when it drifted on the wind and across the square, causing people to gag and wrinkle their noses. By this time, a rash could possibly start to form in the mushy dampness of the packed padding. That was Elsa's plan.  

Elsa glided through the crowd of people, who parted either side of her like the red sea as they made way for their ice queen. Elsa had lots of bags of shopping and she looked happy and refreshed. She stopped at the side of the rock solid bars of ice that surrounded her sister and looked down at her, "Oh, are you ready to be a good girl for me now, Anna Nana?" she asked softly, "Do you want me to change your bum? Well then, you better be nice and sweet, or I'll think of something worse for you" she promised. Elsa reached through the bars and wiped Anna's eyes with a silky ice blue cloth. "Shhh, shhhh, it's okay. Sissy's here now. I'll make things alll better" she sang. 

Elsa stepped through the bars, which let her pass through, and she made a changing table from ice magic. She picked up Anna and laid her down. Soft yet strong cuffs locked Anna's wrists above her head so she couldn't get free. The spreader bar between her ankles and her giant diaper made it impossible to move her legs. Elsa began to rip off the diaper tapes, which had held as though a tongue stuck to a frozen pole. They hadn't even torn or budged an inch despite the massive diaper and how heavy it grew. 

Elsa pulled down the front of the diaper and grabbed handfuls of wet wipes made of white and soft ice magic. She began to clean Anna up. "We're getting changed in public so you remember not to become a little devil again. If you do, everyone will see how immature and bratty you are, and they'll think you're the most babyish baby in the whole world" she spoke soft and calm, smiling as she cleaned her. "I heard people singing and talking while I was shopping. I think Arendelle people really love baby princess Anna. If you don't become sweet and play nicely for me, I'll keep you as a baby for the rest of your life. So play along, be my baby. I just want happy memories that we both missed out on growing up" she stroked Anna's leg lightly in a tender moment. 

Julia stepped alongside the bars as she watched Elsa change Anna. "Princess Elsa, if you ever need to take a short sabbatical, or if Princess Anna is being bratty, I would love to have her at my daycare centre. Here is my business card. I'm Julia" she said, as the card was plucked from her fingers by a swirl of glittery magic and floated above Elsa's eyes. "Ohh, how fun! A daycare! Thank you so much, Julia. I'll definitely remember to call you some time. Maybe Anna needs to see what good babies act like"