LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Elsa's Baby Sister

YunicornSparkles

Anna's stubborn baby talk reached her sister, who raised an eyebrow. "All right, go ahead and try" she said, crossing her arms and smirking while she watched Anna attempt to get to her own two feet. It was like watching a baby learn how to stand up and take their first steps. Elsa didn't offer any help. She wanted Anna to fail and realise she was too little to walk, that she was just a baby now. "Oh, good try" Elsa spoke, stepping over to Anna, who had barely moved anywhere, "Looks like you'll have to crawl little baby, you're too little to walk yet. But the enchanted snow is nice and soft for you" 

Elsa followed Anna to the sandbox/snowbox at a leisurely pace "It lasts as long as I want it to. And I want it to last" she grinned, "It doesn't wear off till I will it to. So you're my baby now. Deal with it". Elsa perched on a chair made of ice that she spun into existence, sitting beside the snowbox to watch Anna play. The little bucket and spatula toys were easy to find. There were a few other small toys like sand moulds and rakes and some winter animal figures. Elsa smiled at Anna's decision "Oh, how nice. A cake would be wonderful. We can decorate it too" she offered, wanting to play with Anna.

She watched her make the cake, shaping it with her hands, but was on her guard when Anna scooped the cake onto the spatula. Elsa's hand raised up in an instant, creating a magical barrier that the snow cake smashed all over. The barrier dissolved afterwards and Elsa was frowning. "That's not nice, Anna! We don't throw things at people's faces" Elsa scolded, knowing she was trying to get back at her for making her into a baby. "I want to play with you, not be your target practice!" she said firmly. "If you refuse to play, then punishments are coming very soon" she warned, serious but not too mad yet.

I am internally glad that I was again able to try to make a diversion for Elsa. While she was distracted by the creation of an ice barrier, there is a chance to try to escape ...
“She will be evil and will not forgive it ...” I muse.

I spit out the damned pacifier and as soon as they can let me legs and arms crawl to the farthest edge of the site .. away from Elsa.

Clutching the fence as if it were an emphasis, I rise to my feet.
I try to jump on my weak legs to cling to the top of the fence, but it is completely made of ice and my hands slip and I fall all the time ...

And I fearfully hear the sound from the heels very close to me .. I huddled in a corner and squeezed into a lump ..

"I want to leave .. Forgive me," I whisper. "I don't want to be a baby."

Elsa soon figured out that Anna had been trying to distract her in order to get away. She watched her crawl away, tapping her foot while she saw her sister's diapered bottom wiggle as she crawled. It really was too adorable. Elsa wanted to keep her like this for a lot longer. It hasn't even been a whole day yet but she should have known Anna would keep trying to escape. She wouldn't let her guard down so easily next time.

The pacifier dangled from Anna's clothes since it was attached by a paci clip to her dress. She wouldn't get away from it. Elsa decided to make it into a pacifier gag once more and do it much tighter than before so that Anna won't be able to spit it out again. She waited for now though, saving that idea for a bit later. Elsa watched the little Anna pull herself up using the slippery ice fence and couldn't help the side of her lips twitching into a half smile. Just like a baby helping themselves to stand. How cute. She rose from her chair and with her ice magic to cushion her feet, floated across the playground and waited behind Anna, watching her jump on weak legs and fall over and over.

Anna soon realised Elsa was right behind her, Elsa lowering her feet to the snow and letting her heels crunch the soft whiteness to alert the girl she was after her. She looked down upon her sister with her hands on her hips, her foot tapping the snow, her eyes flashing. She watched her try to hide in a corner and huddle down.

Anna: "Ai wan do leavwe, forgib mwe...Ai dun wanna bwe ah baybee" Her words sounded like a baby's talk to Elsa because of her liquid numbing spell earlier.

"Ah, ah, ah! Anna, you've been VERY bad just now. You know you're in trouble because you did the wrong thing" she said calm, yet her words sounded threatening. "I was nice enough to let you play in the castle courtyard where only the staff members of the palace can see you. You want to leave? Fine. We'll leave the castle and display you to everyone in Arendelle!" she declared, "Not only that, but I've told you that you're my baby and there's no getting out of it. If you don't start to be obedient, I'm going to have to force you. I won't forgive your escape attempts nor you tossing a snow cake at me" she raised her hands and started to wave them in the air. Snowballs rose from the ground into the air, packing themselves into tight balls. More and more of them began to rise up, surrounding Anna on all sides. 

Elsa cut the air with a sharp motion of her hand "Go!" the snowballs began to pelt Anna nice and hard, stinging and freezing cold, not soft or warm like before. They hit her face, exposed thighs, legs, bottom, everywhere. "Let's see how nice it is for someone to throw things at you!" Elsa snapped. "All you have to do is play with me and you won't do one simple thing!"

Elsa began to throw snowballs at me using a spell. They were very unpleasant and hurt me a cop.
I turned my back on Elsa and made another attempt to escape. But unsuccessfully, besides, the back also felt Elsa's uvsxious snowballs.
"That's enough. Enough. Enough. I don’t have magic. I won’t even scratch you. Well, I’ll be a baby just stop throwing it. It hurts me. In general, I'm tired ... Forgive me. I don’t want anyone to see me. . "

Elsa's snowballs were making sure to leave red marks everywhere they landed, possibly a light bruise or two. It was just as bad as being spanked, only it was all over.

She watched Anna try to evade the snowballs but they followed her every movement and she could not escape the punishment spell. Elsa was angered to see that Anna had the nerve to try to escape even while being punished. This made her resolve to show Anna off to Arendelle people into steel. There was no escaping that fate now. "It's enough when I say enough!" Elsa barked, pelting Anna with snowballs until the girl gave in and said she would be a baby. The snowballs stopped and fell back into the ground, breaking up into powdered snow again.Elsa stepped closer to Anna. "Okay, that sounds better. Good that you changed your tune, baby sister" Elsa said coldly, placing a hand on her head.

"Did that hurt? It should have. Now you should feel as though you were spanked all over your body. Does it sting? Let that remind you to obey me" she said, "The stinging and bruises will continue for some time, think about that the next time you decide to throw something at my face" Elsa pointed out. Anna's face was red and probably stung from the snowball attack. "You're tired already? It's barely been half a day, not even lunch time yet and you're so weak you want to give up?" Elsa raised her eyebrows at Anna. "You're even more of a baby than I thought" 

Many gardeners and groundskeepers noticed the snowball attack. They tried to move away from the playground and stay quiet, not wishing Elsa's punishments to be turned on them. A woman gathering flowers into bouquets for the castle called out "Is your baby misbehaving, Princess Elsa?"

Elsa turned to see the woman and smiled "Unfortunately, yes. Playing here in the castle grounds is not good enough for her. I'm going to take her out for a stroll through Arendelle so all the people can see" she said. She looked down at Anna, her hand still upon her head, the flower crown squashed from the snowballs. "It's too late asking for people not to see you. Now, because you misbehaved, everyone is going to see the new baby princess" she promised. "Do you want to play here some more and enjoy your nice playground before we go out of the castle gates into the town?" she asked sweetly. Elsa lifted her free hand and unclipped the pacifier from Anna's dress. With a swirl and sparkle of snowflakes and ice dust, the pacifier was formed into a paci-gag with straps. Elsa used her magic and the gag floated over to Anna, inserted the paci in her mouth and buckled the straps tightly around her head, even more than before. She had no way to spit it out no matter how much she tried. Elsa had added another layer to the pacifier. It was coated in a sweet blue ice that Anna's warm mouth would melt....and her head would become fuzzy while she felt somewhat high. It would make it harder to think clearly, putting her in a pleasant daze.

After some time, Elsa stopped the magic of snowballs. But by this time my whole body ached and had a red and wet face from snowballs.

I squatted and cried in pain and frustration.

"Elsa is going to show me my subjects. What will happen to me next? What will happen to my princess crown authority?"

I knelt in front of my sister.
and said in the most childish voice.
"Pleawwe sissy no did it"

but Elsa did not listen to my prayers; she created a new pacifier from the ice with straps and shut my mouth. In addition to paci there was something magical and I fell into a daze. and I could not do anything.

I just lay on the snow of the playground weakly sucked the pacifier and clapped my eyes wet with humiliation with fear looking at Elsa expecting what would happen next ..

Elsa thought Anna had learned her lesson this time at least. She formed a white handkerchief into her hands and wiped Anna's wet face, drying her tears as well. "Shhh, hush now, baby. The worst of the punishment is over" she said soothingly, banishing the handkerchief into crystals that disappeared on the wind. She bent down and scooped the limp Anna into her arms, gently carrying her over to her stroller and lowering her into it. She buckled her back into the five point harness and enchanted the lock with a glowing blue snowflake again. Anna could not get free without Elsa removing her spell. The woman waved her hands and the entire playground melted away into water on the ground, dissolving and crumbling away into nothing. Elsa could always make another.

She grabbed the handles of the stroller and began to push it along through the garden paths and towards the castle's main doors. The doors swung open at her bidding and she pushed the stroller through them and outside into the town. She pushed the stroller along the cobbled streets, smiling and greeting the people outside. Elsa took Anna for a long, leisurely walk, letting the baby look at everything in the outside world around her while she lay on the fluffy white cover of the pram. Elsa told people that Anna was the baby princess now, and that Elsa was taking care of her. Some people laughed, some thought Anna looked adorable and others found it too strange for words. Some people waved at Anna and cooed and took pictures. "I think the people of Arendelle like their new baby princess, yes they do!" Elsa cooed at Anna, giggling softly, "See? Everyone loves you; they accept you no matter how you are" she reassured her. "They might think it's strange at first but they will get used to it and soon everyone will think of you as the beloved baby of Arendelle" she said with a smile. "Now, since it's a clear and sunny day, let's go walk through the park. Big sissy will make you another place to play" she said, wheeling the stroller along the paths and into the beautiful parklands, rolling it down paths surrounded by beds of roses and fragrant, colourful flowers. The trees were blooming, butterflies, honey bees and birds flew about, and there were families and couples in the park, playing with kites, having picnics, enjoying walking around admiring the flowers and seeing the lush green grass sprinkled with daisies and clovers. 

Eventually, Elsa decided enough time had passed and they could take a break from their long walk. She pushed the stroller over to a park bench and sat down, then turned the stroller facing her. She reached out and stroked Anna's cheek. "Well done, Anna. You successfully came out to the entire town that you're an Adult Baby and Diaper Lover. Now everyone knows you're the cute baby princess" she cooed with a warm smile "Now we can play together like this all the time and no one will mind!" She then pulled a diaper bag from under the stroller, taking out a bottle of water and having a drink, then taking out a big baby bottle full of formula. It was another penguin bottle. "Are you thirsty now? Let's have a drink from your baba baby girl" she said, and the pacifier gag untied itself, freeing Anna's mouth. Elsa unbuckled the straps and pulled Anna onto her lap, cradling her back and head with one arm and holding the baby bottle with the other "Here you go, drink up" Elsa placed the nipple of the bottle into Anna's mouth and tilted it up, letting the special formula of strawberries and cream flavouring fill Anna's mouth. 

I can not stop Elsa. She wiped my tear-stained face with a soft handkerchief and lifted me into a carriage and fastened it to her.

Elsa's magic worked perfectly and I did not have the strength to resist. I could not stop the older sister from not showing me.

Alas, I watch with fear how Elsa drives me to the main gate and leaves the palace grounds.

People gather around the carriage with interest. Someone is laughing at me, someone is stroking my face, someone is photographing me.

Elsa introduces me as a baby-princess.

At that moment, I wanted to fall through the ground, and I hid my face in my palms again sobbing.

Elsa will bring me to the park and finding an otomy mesito decides that it is time for feeding ..

Elsa takes me to her lap and takes out a bottle of milk from a stroller.

I decide that it’s not worthwhile to anger Elsa anymore and obediently open my mouth. I suck milk from a bottle and view the world around me.

It was so strange to sit on Elsa’s knees, and my mind was filled again with children's thoughts. When Elsa removed the bottle .. From my mouth flew out uncontrollably: "Moommyyy!" and I hug my older sister and press my cheek against her soft chest like a baby.

Elsa had tried to soothe Anna during the introductions, explaining that she was very shy and nervous about coming out to her subjects, that she was embarrassed but the older sister also told them Anna loved being a baby and that this is who she really is and she wanted everyone to accept her. She got mixed reactions but most people took it well enough. Elsa grinned at her plans going into effect. If only Anna had played nicely and gone along with being her little sister again, this wouldn't have happened. Elsa would have kept their game a secret and they would have just had fun inside the castle walls. Still, Anna had to keep pushing Elsa's buttons until she snapped and now here they were.

The older sister wiped Anna's face clean of sticky tears from her bouts of crying, talking softly to her while she fed her the formula. "Doesn't this taste good? I made it special just for you. It's like a dessert that you can drink; sweet and creamy. This will give you energy to keep playing today, and it will help you use your diapers and have weak baby muscles in your arms and legs" she smiled, stroking Anna's red hair back from her forehead gently as she ran her fingers through her hair in a motherly fashion. "Isn't the garden pretty this time of year? The park is so colourful" she said, "Don't all those colours make you cheerful? The flowers smell so nice"

She rocked Anna lightly in her arms "Such a good baby sissy now, you're being so good for me! Good girl, Anna!" she cooed, showering her with praise. She noticed an innocent look appear in Anna's eyes and smiled, knowing she was regressing nicely. "See, now you're getting the hang of it, this is really so niiice" she cooed, stroking her hair some more while drawing out the word nice in a pleasant tone. She removed the bottle once it was empty and was instantly surprised at Anna's reaction, her mouth falling open as her eyes widened. "Mommy?" she shook her head with a smile and hugged Anna back tightly, rocking her side to side as she squeezed her in a loving hug "Oooooh! That's right, sissy, I'm your Mommy now! Big sissy will take care of you" she whispered happily. Elsa sent the bottle floating back into the diaper bag and drew out a cloth from it instead, which floated over to lie on her shoulder. She moved Anna around on her lap, sitting her up and leaning her against the cloth. Elsa began patting and rubbing Anna's back "Now bring up that trapped air for me. I want to hear a burp" she encouraged. "Baby will have a sore tummy otherwise"

My adult thoughts go away as a result of the situation in which I found myself.
I hug Elsa like my mommy.

He tears me from her soft chest and puts me on my shoulder and gently pats on my back.

I thought this only happened to infants, and not adults at all. To my surprise, in my throat, something rises and I publish BURP. And I spit a little formula on the fabric, on Elsa’s shoulder.

“Mommy. I'm in a mess,” I whimper in a childish tone.
I lie on my back, on Elsa’s lap and joyfully clap my hands full, and then I put my fingers in my mouth and suck them like a babygirl playing and suddenly I realize that I’ve also wetted my diaper ..

my eyes fill with tears "Baby pe-pe" I whimper.

My adult thoughts are deeply buried under the baby's ..

Elsa just smiled and used the cloth to wipe Anna's face clean, "It's okay, messes are made to be cleaned up" she soothed, "Good girl. That was a good burp" she chuckled, tossing the used cloth back in the diaper bag. She settled Anna back into her arms and just cuddled her for a minute or two, one arm around her back, the crook of her elbow supporting her head. She beamed when Anna joyfully clapped her hands. It was the first time she'd seen her do anything joyful this whole day so far. "Is your tummy nice and full?" she rubbed Anna's stomach in a soothing motion, watching her suck on her fingers like a baby then felt her lap grow warmer suddenly when Anna was wetting her diaper. 

"It's okay, that's what baby's diapees are for. Good babies go pee pee in their diapees" she cooed, rocking Anna to calm her as she used baby talk. "Your diapee's all nice and warm now. You'll get to enjoy the feeling, trust me" she promised with a knowing smile. "Now that you're full, it's time to have some quiet play time while you enjoy your warm diapee" Elsa shifted Anna to her side as she adjusted her hold on her smaller body, one arm supporting her bottom, the other round her back. She patted Anna's padded bum gently while she strolled onto the green lawn of the park. Elsa moved her fingers and ice and snow magic began to swirl in the air. She created a big play pen for Anna, filled with a mini slide, a baby swing, a rocking horse and some toys and coloured balls. The sides were star cut outs and in pretty colours.

image.thumb.png.4db329d8335b3922460758c30c371e00.png   

Elsa placed Anna into the playpen and sat on a chair to watch her play. "Have fun, baby sissy. Play to your heart's content! Look, there are so many pretty colours!" Elsa sang, "Can you name them all? What's your favourite colour?"

I cried while in a wet diaper, but Elsa tickled my stomach and played with me, which I soon forgot about the diaper used.

I rested in Elsa's arms and continued to suck my fingers.

When Elsa rose from the bench and holding me in her arms, she created a new playpen for me.

I snuggled up to Elsa’s chest and laid my head on her shoulder and watched how a playpen was created.

“Mommy. I want a swing,” I chirped and pointed to them with drooling fingers. "I want to swing" to my surprise, I completely stopped worrying about a wet diaper.

The diapers Elsa had made were super thick and absorbent so they could take more than one wetting from an adult bladder. In fact, they could take a lot of wettings before getting properly soaked. The material of the diaper wicked away the wetness and just felt the slightest bit damp, allowing Anna to go on playing without a care in the world. She wasn't in danger of any rashes yet, not to mention the powder and barrier cream protecting her skin. Elsa had finished making the playpen quickly and soon placed Anna inside to let her play. She floated off her chair and into the playpen, landing among the coloured balls. "Sure baby! Come on, up we go!" Elsa cooed,lifting Anna into her arms then sliding her into the baby swing. She made she her legs were through each hole and clipped the harness closed before walking around behind the swing and beginning to push it. "Ready? Here we go....wheee, wheee!" she cheered, making the silly noise every time she pushed the swing into the air. 

She began to push the swing a little higher, "Up you go! Can you catch a butterfly or a cloud?" she asked, "Higher! Higher!" she laughed, pushing the swing to a medium height that was not too scary for her baby sister yet would be fun. The warm breeze caressed Anna's hair and face, making her clothes flutter.

Elsa grabs me and seats me in bab's swing. and fastening my seat belts that were equipped with a swing, I began to push the swing and I flew into the air.

I laughed like a baby, I dangled my legs in the air, clapped my hands like a happy baby, and made a wave with my hands representing myself as a bird.

“Mommy, I love it,” I said when Elsa stopped the swing.

I got out of the swing and did not want to anger Elsa as the baby crawled to the rocking horse and climbed on it and began to ride.
"Mommy, I'm a Cowgirl - Princess"

And suddenly the rocking horse, rocked over with me.

I sit on the ground, cry loudly and rub my bruised knee: "Mommy, me bo-bo .."

Elsa pushed the swing for a good few minutes before slowing it to a stop and letting Anna out, carefully lowering her back to the ground of the playpen. She grinned at the baby's words after her swing ride "That's great, Anna! Swings are good fun!" she chirped happily, "I'm glad you had a good time. Now this is playing!" she said, praising her sister and feeling her chest swell with pride for her efforts. She hugged Anna and kissed her cheek, patting her head playfully before letting go.  "You were clapping and laughing, see being a baby's great" she encouraged her. "We haven't played like this in years. I love it"

She watched Anna crawl over to the rocking horse, her diapered bottom wiggling in the air as her short dress was blown by the spring breezes. The baby bear booties and mittens still looked so adorable on her. She stepped closer to try to help Anna onto the rocking horse but saw that she managed to climb on by herself. Elsa clapped her hands, "Wow, ride 'em cowgirl! Go Anna!" she cheered, playing along with her fantasy. She watched Anna rock the horse faster and faster, until the horse began to tip and in a moment's notice, it toppled over forwards and to the side, landing on Anna after tossing her off. Elsa quickly rushed to kneel down beside Anna and pull her into her arms "It's okay, it's okay, Mommy make it better. that horsey was too wild to tame" she said softly, rubbing Anna's back and giving her a tight squeeze. Elsa lifted her hand and pressed the palm to the bruised knee, gently summoning her ice powers to make a small ice pack, and tied it on with white bandages. "There, this ice pack will take away your owwie. Maybe next time be more gentle riding the rocking horsey, okay baby sissy?" she said, stroking Anna's hair back and kissing her sore knee.  "No more boo-boo. Let's find something else fun to do" she looked around and formed a small octopus with her magic, its arms raised in the air. Elsa took some of the balls and made them into rings, making a hole in the middle and stretching them into doughnut shapes. "Look, we can play ring toss! Throw these rings on the arms of the octopus. Each arm gives different points" she said, making up a game they can both play. "If you win, Sissy will let you pick what we play next" she promised

image.png.9f8a1e1d9b710ecd6caab4ade40dc1fb.png

I was pleased because Elsa comforted me, just like my baby’s mom and I liked this feeling for the first time.

She formed an ice pack and put it on my bruised knee. The pain began to lessen.

"Thanks mom." I spoke and hugged Elsa by the neck.

I saw how Elsa formed some kind of octopus and gave me 5 rings and said to ask them on the tentacles of the octopus.

I managed to get 3 rings into tentacles of 5 and after each hit I giggled joyfully and childishly for my paci.

When the rings were over I looked inquiringly at Elsa.

"Mommy, what will I get for 3 rings on an octopus?"

"No problem, baby" Elsa replied sweetly at Anna's thanks. "I'm happy to help" she said. She was glad to take away Anna's pain.

Elsa took turns tossing rings onto the octopus, managing to land four out of five, but the rings landed on the tentacles with less points. Anna's rings landed on tentacles with higher numbers so she won. Elsa clapped when the game was over "Yayyy! You won, Anna! Good job! Your aim is really excellent with those rings" she congratulated, patting Anna on the shoulder. "This was a fun game. I would play it again" she said honestly, quite pleased with how well it turned out.

Elsa saw Anna looking at her with a question and looked thoughtful "Well, I was going to let you choose which game we play next but, how about a new toy as well?" Elsa waved her hands and again her snowflakes and ice dust filled the air. When it lifted, there was a plush polar bear cub that was oh so cute. "Say hi to your new friend" In the bear's paws was a rainbow candycane with fruit flavours. "And a little candy as a gift"

image.png.273926e8868f0a44c22b941e3665d6c3.pngimage.png.e50c29a68071251fc7448d8a327237cb.png

From Elsa, I get a cute, playful white teddy bear as a prize. My childhood thoughts come into full force. I grab him and press my cheek against him.

"He's so soft and sweet. Thanks mommy." I chirp and kiss Elsa on the cheek. I find a lollipop at the teddy bear’s paw and immediately shove it into my mouth.

"Mommy, I want to play with my Mr. Bear in the pool with balls." I bend my ear to the bear's face and pretend to be talking to him.

"Mommy. Mr. Bear wants to have fun with me in the plastic pool ..."

Elsa watched Anna react to the polar bear and smiled when she picked it up and cuddled it. "That's okay, I'm glad you like him" she said, looking happy at the kiss. She giggled when Anna shoved the candy into her mouth "Eat the candy carefully, don't choke" she warned. "It's fruit flavours, nicer than mint for a little baby girl like you" she explained.

She listened to Anna's request then watched her interact with the bear like it was alive and talking. Elsa had a good idea. She decided to make the toy come to life. She waved her hands and a cute voice emerged from the stuffed toy as it turned to look up at Anna "Yes, let's play in the ball pit!" Mr Bear agreed, waving his chubby paws in the air.

Elsa stepped closer and picked Anna up "How do you like that? I made your bear come to life. He can talk to you and play with you now. He's kind of like Olaf, that snowman" she reminded her, "Of course you can play in the ball pit. Here you go" Elsa spoke, carrying Anna over to the playpen's ball pit and setting her down inside, sitting amongst the colourful balls. "Can you tell me what colours the balls are, baby sissy? Which colour is your favourite?" she asked again, since earlier Anna missed replying. Elsa wanted to make everything fun.

Elsa filled the pit with many more balls, making them rain down from a little white cloud that appeared and floated over the playpen. It glowed different colours inside and dropped many balls like rain. The balls filled up the plastic pool until Anna was buried up to her chest. Elsa giggled "Now you can swim in the pool!" she joked. She made a small basketball net for Anna to toss the balls at.

Elsa puts me in the pool. And what's more, she does so that he can speak. I play with balls in the pool. toss them up and throw them in Mr. Bear

My favorite color is green color of grass and blue color of ice and snow.

My adult thoughts come back a bit. I see that Elsa is a little distracted from me and turns her back on her so that she does not see me and decides to "play a little fool with Mr. Bear's"

I pick it up and stick it in my diaper. Make Anna a little pleasant my gentle friend. and I start to move his soft paw over my pussy and I let out a sigh of pleasure ..

Elsa watched Anna play and sat upon her ice chair once more, crossing her ankles in a leisurely manner. She watched Anna toss balls into the air and the teddy bear also picked up balls with his front paws and copied Anna, throwing them as high as he could. A ball fell down and landed on Anna's head, which made the bear laugh. "Oops, sorry baby princess!" the bear spoke. "I am not good at throwing and catching these balls"

Elsa nodded when Anna stated her favourite colours "I see! That's very descriptive, Anna. I'm happy that you love the colours of ice and snow. It makes me think you also like me" she smiled, "I know I picked the right colours for your nursery then, and your clothes today too. That blue dress is adorable, and the snowflake diapers were such fun to design" she said, chatting away to her baby sister. She looked at Mr Bear with a playful smirk "What is your favourite colour, Mr Bear?"

"My favourite is white, like the snow, and my fur. And silver, like the fish" he replied. "I am a polar bear after all"

Elsa heard her phone chime in her pocket and took it out to look at it, unlocking the screen and swiping through, checking her social media and emails. "Oh, there's lots of pictures of me and baby princess" she muttered softly, "News spreads fast, I see. Other kingdoms are going to hear about this. I just hope Kristoff doesn't hear of it. It's still too soon. Anna's regression isn't complete" she said, talking to herself. As someone used to spending lots of time alone, she got into the habit of talking to herself a long time ago, and it was normal for her.

Elsa looked back at the playpen to see what Anna was up to and make sure she was still having a good time. She put her phone away and came over to check on her. "Hey, what are you playing, little sister?" she asked curiously. "Where's Mr Bear?" She heard muffled sounds from beneath the coloured balls and used her magic to move them out of the way. Elsa's eyes widened when she saw what Anna was doing "Anna! That's very bad! You don't put Mr Bear down your diaper! And you don't make him do adult games!" she scolded. Elsa waved her hands and summoned a pair of plastic panties with a small chain around the waist that ended in a lock. She lifted Anna up with magic and the plastic pants slipped up her legs and around her waist. Elsa sharply motioned with her hands and the chain tightened so Anna would only be able to fit two fingers past it, and not very far. There was a clicking noise as Elsa locked the panties in place "As punishment for trying to do naughty adult things, you'll wear those locking plastic pants to make sure your hands and toys stay out of your diaper. Do I make myself clear? You're a baby and you're only allowed to do baby things. I'll make some special medicine to take away all such mature urges" she swore, picking up Mr Bear and petting it on the head as she let Anna float back down into the ball pit. "It's okay, I'm sorry she did that to you. She's still learning how to be little. Forgive her, please" she said. 

Mr Bear nodded, "That's okay. I didn't really understand that game anyway" Elsa giggled "At least she didn't pee pee on you, then you'd be a yellow polar bear! She made fun of Anna, hoping to embarrass her more. "I can't believe you'd do such a thing in public. How lewd!" she commented, narrowing her eyes in an accusatory stare. Unbelievable! What gall.

I freeze in shocked, when I hear Elsa’s voice behind me. I was taken aback.

I turned on the baby again: "Sorry mom. I just wanted to relax a bit .. play with Mr. Bear's."

But alas, Elsa did not hear me. She put on me locking panties with a small ice lock and a small key, which she hung around her neck.

I could no longer indulge in my fingers in my diapers.

I obediently suck paci and speak through her. "Mommy, don’t take away from me the last adult that I have left ... I won’t indulge anymore without permission. I just couldn’t stand it anymore. I want to eat mommy."

• 2 weeks later...

Elsa folded her arms and lifted an eyebrow, giving her a doubtful stare "I'm not stupid, Anna, I know what you were doing. There are other ways to relax that don't involve molesting an innocent toy" she said. "I'm honestly surprised I even had to bring out the locking plastic pants but you proved me wrong - in PUBLIC-  and here we are" she said, shaking her head. "Still, you've made some progress today and even regressed nicely for a little while. I won't be too hard on you over that matter" Elsa decided.

"You're still learning after all, and Arendelle wasn't built in one day" she smiled a little as Anna picked up her pacifier and put it into her mouth, sucking it like a baby. But her smile soon faded at Anna's lisping words and she pressed her fingers to her forehead and sighed, looking aggrieved "Anna - Of course I'm going to take the last adult things you have left. That's the whole idea of this entire thing. I'm not going to give you permission to have orgasms, those are only for big, grown up ladies and you're just a little baby now. Not to mention, we're outside, in the park, with people walking around everywhere" she gestured, spreading her arm out and waving it across the view while looking incredulous. "Not the best time or place for doing 'that'! Besides, I'm your big sissy, and watching you do that would be weird for me. So, what we're going to do..." she said, lowering her hand before her with an open palm. A sizeable jar floated out of the diaper bag underneath the stroller and sat into her hand, "Is give you some chocolate pudding" Elsa smirked. Little did Anna know, it had medicine in it that would take away all sexual feelings so no matter how hard Anna tried, she couldn't get turned on. The medicine lasted for a whole month, what's more. But at least it wasn't permanent. Elsa would only let Anna explore sexual feelings with her fiance, Kristoff.

Elsa used her magic again to create another high chair out in the park and then picked up Anna and placed her into it, this time leaving her hands down and locking the tray into place so her arms were pinned by her sides. Elsa's chair floated over and she sat in front of the highchair and twisted open the chocolate pudding with a satisfying hiss and a pop. Inside was a soft cake surrounded by chocolate lava. Elsa dipped a plastic baby spoon into the soft food and removed Anna's pacifier, placing the chocolate into her mouth "Eat up this yummy chocolate and forget about adult things, okay? And if you spit it out, I'll force feed it and you won't like that" she grinned. "Now, let's make this little piggy nice and round" she said. It was going to make Anna very full of chocolate cake till she had a round belly.  

"Mommy, I was neat and no one saw me. I was surrounded by a fence and was sitting in the pool." I tried to belittle through paci.

Elsa did not hear me.

She created a beautiful tall chair made of ice right in the park and put me in it.

She put a bottle on a tray and opened a box of chocolate pudding.

I felt something was wrong with him. "Elsa so insistently persuades me to eat this."

“There is some kind of magic ... I feel it. I don’t want to."

"Please, I’m ready to eat any food from vegetables but not that,” I screech, dodging a spoon with a brown mass. I tightly tighten my lips ...

"I do not want it .. I will not eat it." I'm trying to be capricious. Although I can still do it ..

"I saw you. And I totally knew what was happening. That's enough for me to put a stop to it, to be honest" Elsa responded, shaking her head as she raised a hand in a stop motion. "And that poor teddy bear is traumatised! We'll have no more of that behaviour. It's very naughty and bad, do you understand, missy?"

She had placed her tightly in the highchair so she couldn't get away and served her the chocolate pudding.

She added a small baby bottle of springwater in case Anna needed to wash the cake down with something. She saw Anna eying the pudding suspiciously. "But you were the one who said you wanted to eat" Elsa replied smoothly. "And it's not good to waste food"

She smiled at Anna's refusal "Indeed there is magic. There's magic in all the baby food and in the formula. I made them using magic. I made everything using magic, that's probably why you can sense it" she explained. Elsa tried to feed Anna the food but the girl turned her head away and twisted to dodge it. "You're asking for vegetables when you could be having chocolate pudding? Come on, what's wrong with you? Chocolate pudding is delicious!" Elsa tried again but Anna was making this difficult.  

Elsa sighed and put the spoon down in the jar. "Fine. You know what? We could have done this the easy way but I suppose you always have to choose the hard way" she said, rolling up her sleeves. Elsa placed a big baby bib around Anna's neck and it tied itself firmly in place. She then waved her hands and created some odd pole which held a bag at the top and a machine in the middle. Elsa waved her hand again and the chocolate pudding floated out of the big jar and into the hanging bag, which then sealed closed. The pacifier gag came flying back over and strapped itself tight around Anna's head, forcing itself in her mouth.

Elsa then leaned forwards and removed the front part of the pacifier which made it hollow and created a hole in the tip of the nipple. She picked up a long tube that was hanging from the tall pole and she clicked it onto the pacifier, twisting to lock it in place. She then pressed a button on the tall pole which had a machine attached to it. The chocolate pudding began to pump down through the tube and into Anna's mouth at a steady pace. "This is a feeding machine. Usually for people who can't eat on their own or can't eat through their mouths. If you refuse to swallow, you'll drown so I suggest you swallow the pudding" she said. It seemed horrible and yet, the enchanted chocolate pudding was made for Littles like Anna and would be one of the most wonderful things she ever tasted. Elsa wasn't taking any chances. She couldn't have Anna doing perverted things and ruining their fun playtime together.