LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Usagi's College Reform

Usagi tried to protest Mamoru's questions and comments. "Well I -...No, dat - ..., But - ..." She couldn't get a word in edgewise. They weren't listening to her! She felt ignored and frustrated so she pouted and glowered grumpily. She didn't want to take the crappy deal being offered but it seems they just didn't care what she wanted, they didn't even take time to listen to her or ask what she thought. They just did it without her input. 

She wasn't trying to be difficult, really, she wasn't. She just wanted something CRUNCHY right now. Like Cheerios, crackers, baby rusks, or similar things. She didn't want soft paste. Even though she liked carrots, she was pretty sure she'd already had some today. She couldn't quite recall. "No 'panking" she refused, not wanting to be spanked by her one true love. "Bud I don't want - ahh...ahahahaha!" She couldn't help but burst out laughing while squirming as she was tickled on her foot, then her side, and other places. Mamoru embarrassed her blowing raspberries on her neck but even though she was mortified, she couldn't stop laughing. Food entered her mouth and she nearly choked between spoonfuls, struggling to eat while giggling at the same time. 

They let her calm down a bit when she began to eat, though she wasn't happy about it. She huffed a long suffering sigh, trying to be grumpy but finding it hard since her brain was still high from the endorphins/oxytocin released by laughing. She took the spoonfuls of food, but turned her head away sometimes, or dribbled some from her lips accidentally. It was gross, especially since the beef flavoured one wasn't even heated up, but she forced herself to get through it. "...uck" Usagi complained once the jars were empty. "Dat was gwoss" 

She was full...but very unsastified. That didn't make her happy at all. "Cwean mwe pease?" she asked Mamoru and Chibiusa, holding out her dirty hands and cringing at her own messy face. 

Chibiusa got some wetwipes from the diaper bag and began wiping her baby sister's face, neck, and everywhere she got the food smeared. "Gosh Usagi, you made such a mess. This happens every time we feed her" she told Mamoru. "She eats like a real baby" 

Usagi crossed her arms and pouted lightly "I wanted cwackews" she stated plainly. "You didn't listen" 

Mamoru saw that Chibiusa enjoyed feeding his now infant sister and cleaning up her mess from her face with wet wipes.

"You are a very good babysitter and big sister." complimented Mamoru as Chibiusa finished feeding Usagi with baby food and cleared up her mess.

"I think it's time for something delicious, isn't it, baby?" Mamoru said while putting Usagi down and shaking the milk formula bottle while examining the formula's structure.

“Open your mouth, honey.” Mamoru cooed, and Chibiusa once again imperceptibly tickled the baby's neck with her fingers.

When Usagi took the bottle and began to suck on it, Mamoru looked at her while Chibiusa took a photo. “I don’t think I’m going to be a daddy so early, but I love it. To have such a cute little bunny's,” - he cooed, looking at Usagi sucking on the bottle and kissing her nose. When the bottle was almost empty, he noticed how the baby began to rub her eyes and yawn.

"Prepare the stroller Chibiusa, in a comfortable position, the baby seems to need a nap after feeding..." Mamoru to Chibiusa said quietly, trying not to distract the baby from her affairs.

((Hey, you godmoded a bit there. I'm supposed to write what Usagi is doing and saying. You're not supposed to write it for me. Try not to take over other people's characters without permission, please.)) 

Chibiusa looked very proud of herself at the praise coming from her future father. "Thank you for saying so. Miss Eiko and Mommy taught me a lot" she said "But I have a natural talent for caring for babies, since I'm so mature for my age" she told him with a flick of her ponytails.

"I have to be, life as a magical girl and the princess of the Moon Kingdom isn't going to be for the faint of heart!" she smiled, striking a cute pose with a playful look. She giggled softly. "I am taking over as new leader of the sailor scouts against any bad guys. Taking care of my baby sister is easy compared to all my other responsibilities" 

-------------------

Usagi felt hope spring up in her bosom when Mamoru mentioned something delicious. Finally! Was he going to let her have a cookie or other crunchy snack? Her heart sank in disappointment when she saw the bottle of formula though, and the smile disappeared from her face. "Aww" she complained. But she needed something to wash the bad taste from her mouth. "Fine. Gib mwe da baba" 

Usagi smiled and blushed softly when Mamoru called her a sweet pet name, opening her mouth straight away to accept the bottle, even as she felt Chibi-usa tickle her chin. To her surprise, this formula had something sweet added, and she enjoyed it more than the standard fare. Was it honey or chocolate syrup maybe? 

Usagi blinked as a photo was snapped by her older sister. Her face turned even redder. She was embarrassed, but happy. She made happy squeaking noises behind the teat of the bottle when Mamoru said such nice comments. She giggled wetly when he kissed her nose. She worked on finishing the bottle and as the last of it entered her now full belly, she began to feel sleepy. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, blinking heavy eyelids. "Huh..." Why was she so drowsy? Must be the warm day, not exercising much, and the full belly that was sending her to dreamland.

--------------------

Chibiusa made a salute and went to push the stroller closer, moving the backrest to a laying down position and pulling the shade cover out fully so it would cover the baby. When Usagi was laid in the stroller, she tucked a baby blanket around her, then clipped another to the stroller's shade cover, giving Usagi a darker and more private sleeping place. "We should push the stroller until she falls asleep. Do you want to walk back to our place to spend some time?" Chibiusa asked Mamoru. "Or back to where you are staying right now?" 

While they walked, she mentioned a few things "Principle Eiko said we are gong to give Usagi a new hair style soon. And next week she will attend parenting class at the college, acting as the baby for students to practice on" she informed him. "Is there anything you want to do while we're in town?" 

(I'm sorry, if I offended you... I did just a little bit) but it was done so that you know what to do next) I will no longer play your character)

---------

When Chibiusa rolled the stroller, the bottle was completely empty.
Mamoru put Usagi's head on his shoulder and tapped gently on his back to make Usagi burp.

After that, Mamoru took the baby in his arms and carefully put it in the stroller and pulled shade over the baby so that the sun would not interfere with her nap. Mamoru watched with a smile as Chibiusa helped arrange for her little babysister to sleep. Wrapped up her in baby's blanket 
"I think it won't hurt a little more fresh air for the baby. Let's find a quiet place and let the baby take a nap." he said, put pacifier's into Usagi's mouth.

Slightly rocking the stroller, he moved further into the park and merged with other mothers, who walked with their strollers in which there were real babies.

From time to time he let Chibiusa drive the stroller and she walked proudly with her chin up.

When he heard principal's plans for the baby, he smiled again: "These are all wonderful ideas. I just came to see the baby for a little while. But I'm need returned  in university. Now I know that my babygirl is in good hands and is calm. I think we are have chosen a wonderful haircut and I will definitely see her in the photo." And Ms. Eiko's idea of making bunny's a model for a baby care class is also a good idea. "

They found a good quiet place and sat on a bench. They chatted, slightly rocking the stroller so that the baby would not wake up... She sleep in her baby's dream and suck binky.

They talked for about an hour, after which they took a course to college.

-------------

Eiko, meanwhile, found a free class and hired a team of workers to make repairs there. To make an "Baby' care class." And also agreed that tomorrow they will bring Usagi to transform into an even bigger baby... "I wonder how Mamoru took the news that his beloved warrior in a sailor is now a little one girl's? We need to discuss with him, the changes that have occurred with her and which I plan to make." - she thinking, as she sat at her desk.

((Okay, thank you. But please don't do it again. It's kind of rude and annoying. I was going to have Usagi react completely differently than what you wrote))

Usagi subconsciously sucked on her pacifier, relaxing in her sleep. She was dreaming of doing fun things in a fantasy land where everything was giant and she was tiny. But instead of feeling scared, it made her feel little and curious. The world was filled with soft things and bright colours, as well as lots of toys and baby furniture. She was put into a baby swing which looked like a crescent moon that swayed back and forth, showing her cartoons overhead. 

----------------

Chibiusa was a little disappointed hearing that he had to go back. She knew Usagi would be too. "Aw, you can't stay a bit longer? It hasn't even been a day. I thought you would stay for one week or more" she told him. "Usagi will be upset that you are leaving so soon. She may even have a tantrum" she warned him. "Don't you have a break from your studies for now? There should be some time before you have to head back to university"

She smiled a bit about the haircut "Yes, I think it is very cute. The rabbit ears decoration suits her. And it is easier to keep her hair clean and brush it. She hates it when there are knots in her hair and because it's so long, it will be easy to tangle and hot in summer. But now she will feel cooler and lighter" she said.

Chibiusa looked at the other babies in strollers with the mothers. Usagi was much like them, only smarter and a lot bigger. She sat on the bench quietly and kicked her legs back and forth, enjoying the breeze from the lake. "So, what will happen when you finish your studies? You want to get a good job and work, right? But will you still join the sailor scouts to fight evil?" she asked Mamoru. "I think the easiest way to manage a career and a hero's work is to become your own business manager and work for yourself. Then you can take time off whenever Tuxedo Mask is needed. But on your free time, you can play with and care for your baby bunny"

When they finished talking, they walked back to the college. Chibiusa wouldn't say anything but her legs were getting tired from all the walking. It was hard to keep up with Mamoru's larger strides and the stroller was heavy to push. She panted, out of breath. She thought that they would go home after this but it seemed they must return the baby to Miss Eiko. 

"Sorry Chibiusa, but I can stay for a maximum of one more day. We still have exams before the holidays. I saw Usagi's updated page and decided to make sure of the truth with my own eyes. I think the baby will understand." Mamoru said, patting Chibiusa on the head.

-----------

Eiko meets Mamoru and Chibiusa at the college entrance. And shakes hands with Mamoru. "Welcome to my college. How did you go for a walk? Did the baby get in trouble? Chibiusa has already informed me of your arrival."

Eiko takes the half-asleep Usagi out of the stroller and holding under  bottom's and clutching babygirl's to herself, carries her to the nursery.

Mamoru goes to see the college.
He notices playpens in some classes, and in the dining room he saw a highchair and understood for whom it was all purchased.

Eiko brings the babygirl's to the nursery and notices that she is already quite wet.
"Will need to change the baby's diaper when she finally wakes up... Chibiusa will you follow the baby? If she wakes up, change her diaper and distract her with a rattle. I'll talk to Mamoru." Eiko said while tucking Usagi into the crib so that she would end the nap-time there. And kiss Usagi in forehead, leaving Chibiusa to watch her infant sister.

Eiko finds Mamoru and invites him to his office. And they discuss the changes that have taken place. Eiko was glad that Mamoru accepted the news of Usagi's transformation into a baby positively. And he decided to become her daddy. “When Usagi’s new birth certificate is ready, I’ll let you know. She will be the perfect baby. I’m sorry that you found out about her from Facebook. Oga is simply not ready for adulthood. . Now when she cries, I understand that she is either hungry, or she needs to change her diaper. " Eiko said with this

"Yes, at first, to be honest, I was a little scared, and then I realized that you returned her to her proper condition. She is not ready for adult life. I agree that you remain her school mom as long as you see fit. I saw how much you changed in college. And that's all for her. I see how you love her, like a real mommy. And Chibiusa loved her even more. Before they competed because of me. Now there will be no conflicts. "Mamoru replied.

"Okaaay. But I think she'll still be upset" Chibiusa replied doubtfully, warning him. "She'll probably become depressed for a few days. We will think of ways to cheer her up and distract her from her woes though" 

---------------

If Usagi were awake she would have told Principal Eiko that she had been very good and caused no trouble. Though she would also ask if she could have extra baby snacks added to her diaper bag, since she didn't want to eat mush all the time. As it was, she slept soundly, unaware of those around her or where she was. 

Usagi luckily didn't have to sit in the playpens very much so far. She was usually taken care of in her private nursery at the college. She didn't like it when she was on display at the front of classes where everyone could see her and be distracted from their work. The college dining room she had not eaten in yet, always fed again in her nursery, but that was likely to be a new thing she'd have to try out.

------------------

Chibiusa agreed to Eiko's requests straight away, speaking with confidence. "Sure. I can do that" She took a small padded stool and sat on it beside the crib, taking her phone and browsing sites she liked. She messaged her friends to ask what they were doing and just chatted.

-----------------

Usagi didn't hear the conversation between her Daddy and her School Mommy but if she had, she would have insisted that there are other reasons for crying too. Such as when she wanted something and it was denied. Or when she was too embarrassed. Or when she got a spanking or some punishments. And other things besides. 

The former magical girl began to wake up and immediately noticed how soggy her diaper was. It was wet and squishy, and she could feel liquid squeezing out of the padding when she sat up, body pressing on it. She saw Chibiusa waiting for her and groaned. Great, Miss Eiko left her future daughter in charge of the diaper change again. That was always such a weird feeling. She really needed one though.

"Chibiusa. I-I mean big sista. Change mwe pease? I fink I'm gonna leak if I wet one more time" It was all that formula that made her pee so much. She grabbed the crib bars as she knelt in the crib and without meaning to, suddenly messed her diaper as well. Usagi blushed at the rude noises that erupted from her rear. "Eep! Oh no....!" she let go of the bars with one hand to try and cover her onesie and diaper as her face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Uhh...now I weally need a change" she admitted in humiliation, mumbling her words. "Id was dat stupid baby mush you and daddy forced mwe to eat eawliew! Id goes stwaight thwough mwe!" Damn, couldn't they feed her anything more exciting? 

She looked around and was relieved when she didn't see her daddy there. She didn't want him to smell or see the mess she made. "Whewe is he by da way?" she sheepishly asked.  

------------------

"He's talking to the principal right now. I bet you're glad he isn't here to see that diaper" Chibiusa stated with a smirk, putting her phone in her pocket and using the stool to stand on so that she could unlock the sides of the crib. "Okay, okay. I'll get you out. Here!" she slid the side of the crib down, taking Usagi by surprise. The baby's slow reflexes made her let go of the crib bars but she began to fall forwards and Chibiusa caught her with a giggle. "Careful baby! You almost fell out and got a boo boo. Good think your older sister was here to catch you" 

She helped Usagi out of the crib and the taller girl tried to stand, but her weak legs made her fall to the floor, yelping as her mess squished against her. Chibiusa just laughed at the silly baby. She walked to the changing mat and patted it "Come here and lay down for a diaper change, baby bunny. You stink!" she teased her. 

Chibiusa grabbed the changing supplies and a new giant Pampers diaper, along with the rattle. She shook it in Usagi's view once her sister laid down, then put it in her hand "Look, look! It's a rattle!" she cooed, "Play with this and be good while I change your diaper" she told her. 

--------------------

Usagi took the rattle in humiliation and tried her hardest to only look at it, shaking it to make sound patterns. She blushed miserably as she felt Chibiusa unbutton her onesie and rip open her diaper, the smell of what she did rising up to meet her nose. She was even more embarrassed by it but it didn't seem to phase her 'older sister', who grabbed handfuls of cold wipes and attacked her bottom with them, making Usagi squeal and squeak as she squirmed and kicked her legs. 

"Ahh! Cold, cold, cold!" Usagi shrieked, wiggling. "Hee hee, that tickles!" But she had to admit, it felt refreshing to be cleaned up. She felt baby cream and powder being rubbed onto her afterwards, and soon a fresh fluffy diaper wrapped her lower half in a comforting sensation. Usagi liked the sound of her snaps being closed up, sitting up with Chibiusa's help. "Fank oo sissy" she mumbled, embarrassed. 

-------------------

"What? Speak up? I can't hear you" Chibiusa said after throwing out the trash and washing her hands. She stood with a hand cupped to her ear, leaning towards the baby. "You better thank me - that was gross. But I did it for you because you're a weak, helpless little baby" she told her. 

-----------------

Usagi grumbled and spoke up "I said FANK YOU. Vewy mush. I...I'm happy to bwe cwean again. Fank oo sissy" she hugged her around the waist, red faced. She felt the girl pat her head. 

------------------

"That's right. Good babies must show respect to their older siblings" 

------------------

"Can we go find daddy now?!" Usagi asked eagerly. "I want do see him!" 

------------------

"Hmm, let me check what the principal says" Chibiusa texted Eiko a message telling her Usagi wanted to see Mamoru. "You know that he has to leave soon, right?" she told her ' baby sister'. 

Eiko talked to Mamoru a little more. She showed him the hairstyle she had planned for "bunny-baby" and more.

Soon she heard sounds from her pocket. It was the baby monitor's. Eiko turned it on and saw that the babygirl was awake and how Chibiusa was changing her diaper.
"Mamoru, did you hear that I'm going to do an baby care class? I was wondering who could lead it... I watched Chibiusa do a great job with the baby... What do you think if Chibiusa will be teaching all the students how to handle a baby? Of course, first lessons I will help her, but then, she will teach her own lessons. This will add points of responsibility for her and further strengthen the bond between the babygirl's and the big sister" - Eiko said, looking at the baby monitor's screen as Chibiusa cooed Usagi and made her clean little one girl....

"Yes, I too saw Chibihua feeding the baby. She is a great babysitter and big sister. I like your idea. I think it's time to visit them and tell them some interesting news." Mamoru replied and together they enter the nursery, smiling.

Usagi is already wearing a  in fresh diaper, and Chibiusa is walking with her with a rattle.
"How are you kids? Is the baby adding some problems? We have news for yours. I think you will be glad. Chibiusa, Mamoru and I consulted and decided that you will teach an elective on baby care. What do you say? If you agree, then I suggest you mark it in restaurant. I'll call Rachel.” - Eiko announced with a smile.

((How is Chibiusa supposed to be a teacher at college when she's an elementary school student who has her own classes to attend? I think it would be better to have one of the other teachers or students at college do it instead of a little girl)) 

Usagi would probably throw a small fit about having her beautiful long hair cut, when it came time for that. But for now, she had little idea of what lay in store. 

Usagi heard footsteps approaching from outside the nursery and backed away from the door, sitting on her haunches. The door opened and Mamoru and her school mommy walked in. She lit up at the sight of her beloved. "Daddy!" she greeted in good cheer. "I was just going to look fow you" she looked at the principal "Hewwo Miss Eiko" she said more quietly and calmly, waving her fingers gently. 

--------------

Chibiusa stood and bowed politely in greeting instead with a smile. "Hello! We're doing well, thank you. No, Usagi has been pretty good. She seems to be in a better mood after her nap" she told them. She looked curiously at the two when Miss Eiko said they had news. "Wow, really? But...I still have to go to elementary school during weekdays. And I'm not a teacher. How am I going to teach baby care class to university students and attend my own classes at the same time? I could come teach after school finishes for me, instead of going to club activities" she said "And if the sailor scouts need me, I won't be able to teach classes in those situations either. I have to help the others against evil that threatens this world" 

There hadn't been any new threats lately but she knew it was just a matter of time before another villain rose from the darkness. 

"I would love to teach baby care class, really, I would! But I'm not sure I can fit it into my schedule. I'm a busy young lady, you know" Chibiusa told them both. 

Usagi had another question on her mind "Wait...Mamo...D-Daddy...big sissy said you has do leave soon. Wh-when awe you going back? Don't you have a few weeks off to spend time wiff mwe?" she asked hopefully. "I've missed you so mush. Spending time being youw baby bunny today made me so happy" she said, crawling up to him and hugging his legs while looking up at him with pleading eyes. "Pwease. Don't go..." 

• 2 weeks later...

"I was joking about your teaching. Mrs. Jones will teach the class. And if you, Chibiusa, want to be a junior assistant and sometimes help her teach the class. When you are free. Now we’ll go to the restaurant anyway. We should celebrate the meeting with Mamoru." - said Eiko and dialed the phone number and first booked a table at an Italian restaurant, which has a baby's corner. And then Rachel calls and she happily agrees to come.

While Eiko was on the phone, Mamoru leaned over to Usagi and stroked her head and put pacifier in here mouth. "Sorry baby. I came for the weekend. I have a session at the university and I have to take important exams. But I'll spend another day with you."
He checked Usagi's diaper, which was still dry.
"You are dry baby bunnygirl. You have a very cute nursery... I wonder if you have the same cute room at home? Chibiusa, let's entertain the baby for now. I'll put her on a rocking horse, you can distract her with a rattle, otherwise the baby is upset." cooed Mamoru, taking Usagi into his arms and putting her on a rocking horse. Then he sets her in motion and the baby begins to swing/..

When Eiko finishes things on the phone, she comes to them: "It's time to get ready, put the baby in stroller and take her to the car and go to a restaurant."

Chibiusa laughed, "Well, you got me good, principal Eiko. I really believed you that I would graduate to a college teaching position so soon. But first I must complete elementary, middle and high school. I will be happy to come and help Mrs Jones' baby classes whenever I have free time!" she promised, beaming at the honour and trust bestowed on her by someone in such a high position in society. She smiled when Eiko spoke of the restaurant, clapping her hands. 

"Yes! That sounds great. Ooh, an Italian restaurant, how fancy" she mused, listening to Eiko on the phone. "Yes, meeting my future father is a reason to celebrate" she agreed. 

---------------

Usagi was much too distracted begging her boyfriend to stay to hear Eiko and Chibiusa's conversation or phone call. She closed her eyes when her head was patted but whimpered at his words. "Oh...well...I...understand" But she began to cry anyway. "Id's nod faiw! I onwy got do see you fow one day!" she complained pitifully. Her eyes flung open when he said he would stay one more day and she gasped "Weally!? Oh, fank you Daddy! Fank you" she beamed, hugging his legs even tighter and rubbing her cheek against them. 

She blushed when he checked her diaper, but stayed still and let him. "Of couwse I'm dwy; I just had a diapew change fwom mwy big sissy" she told him, patting her padded area through her onesie. She then smiled and nodded. "Wes, mwy woom at home is dis cute doo! I'm a lucky giwl. When you visit mwe again I will show you all!" 

--------------

Chibiusa looked at Eiko and nodded "Okay. She loves the rocking horse. Good idea, Mamoru" 

The pinkette hurried to grab the rattle as the man sat her overgrown baby sister on the giant pony. 

Usagi was glad to have Mamoru stay for one more day, so she wiped her tears with her bunny paw mittens and smiled, then began to squeal softly and giggle as the horse was rocked to and fro. "Whee, whee...giddy up, pony!" she laughed, watching the rattle while she gripped the pony's handlebars. 

---------------

After some time, Mamoru heard Eiko say it was time to get ready. He picked up his babyfied girlfriend and tucked her into the stroller, buckling her in nice and secure. He patted her head, leaning down to kiss her forehead. "Don't be sad, baby bunny. I will come back to see you on my summer break from college once more. Then we will spend more daddy-daughter time together. Now let's go and eat some good Italian food. I hear even small babies can eat the soft pasta" 

Mamoru began to push the stroller out to Eiko's car, with Chibiusa following beside them. He put Usagi into her car seat and climbed into the front passenger seat, leaving Chibiusa to sit in the back and Eiko to do the driving. "I think Usagi can have creamy cheese pasta or tomato pasta, soft for little babies. This will lift my baby bunny's mood and make her happy, even when it comes time for me to leave" 

"Yes, babygirly, I'll stay a little longer. My plane is only tomorrow at noon. So more than that, I decided to spend the night at your house. Miss Eiko has already given me permission. So daddy is going to see yours and he can put you to crib, baby. And Miss Eiko and your mommy Rachel will be able to spend time with each other. I heard that they are in a romantic relationship." - said Mamoru, brushing the rocking horse.

Eiko took the car keys and walked forward. From time to time, looking around and smiling at Usagi, who was sitting in the stroller... Eiko got into the car and started the engine and waited for everyone to sit down. "Chibiusa, entertain the little girl while we drive or turn on the baby's radio?"  cooed Eiko, glancing in the rear-view mirror and soon drove off to the restaurant.

When they arrived... Rachel was waiting outside the restaurant. She give kiss to Eiko in lips and smile.

They go inside and Eiko says his last name and the waiter leads them to a large round table, where, in addition to the usual chairs, a highchair was pulled up... "Everything is as you ordered. I will come to take the order." - said the waiter leaving 4 adult menus and one for babies/..

Mamoru and Chibiusa sit next to the little one Usagi while Rachel and Eiko sit together...

"There's a baby's corner here. Chibiusa take the baby there, while we order food. We'll call you." said Eiko.

It wasn't much more time, but Usagi was glad that he would stay as long as he could, just for her. He was even going to sleep over tonight. Would he be in her room, on a spare futon? She hoped so. She thanked him and looked forward to when he would put her to bed for the night in her comfy, safe crib. She wanted him to read her a story and give her goodnight kisses and pat her little bottom to help her drift off. 

She was also happy that her mom and Miss Eiko would get some time together. They both worked hard and deserved to have some quality time to themselves. Usagi was a baby so she took a lot of time and attention. Usagi watched Mamoru brush the rocking horse and smiled, reaching to pat the horse's neck fondly. 

Soon enough, it was time to go. She hadn't even noticed time passing because she was having too much fun. Usagi leaned back in her stroller, trying to hide from the college students und campus as she was wheeled towards the principal's car. In short order, she was plopped in an adult size carseat made for big babies and buckled in with a five point harness for ultimate safety. 

-------------

"Okay. I can't reach the radio from the back seat but I know how to entertain babies" the pink haired girl replied. 

Chibiusa sat next to Usagi and, per Eiko's orders, she told funny jokes and showed videos on Usagi's old phone that made Usagi laugh. She even tickled her, played peek-a-boo and sang nursery rhymes. The other adults acted like this was all normal. 

--------------

Usagi was grateful that Chibiusa was there to help take her mind off Mamoru leaving tomorrow. She was able to laugh and play instead of letting her sadness overwhelm her and make her sulk. Time passed quickly on the short ride to the restaurant. Usagi kept watching Mamoru as he talked to Eiko while they travelled. He was so handsome. And she was so lucky that he loved and accepted her. 

Usagi was unbuckled once the car parked, and scooped up by Mamoru to be carried. She saw her mom, Rachel, and waved cheerfully "Mommy, we'we hewe!" She watched Eiko and Rachel kiss.

--------------

The baby girl was taken with her group of family to a big round table. She looked around the restaurant and felt like she had travelled to Italy. The decor and furnishing were so authentic! Even the music and smells from the kitchen were Italian. Usagi noticed the big high chair and didn't complain once she was seated in it and strapped in. She kicked her legs impatiently while waiting for the menu, looking forward to more adult food. 

--------------

When the menu was placed on her tray, Mamoru picked it up and leaned over towards her. "Look baby, you can have creamy cheese pasta for babies. Or would you prefer tomato?" he offered. 

-------------

She stabbed a finger to the page "Cheesy!" Usagi cheered happily, jiggling her leg in excitement. "Pwease" she added later, remembering her manners. 

After that, Chibiusa, Mamoru, Rachel and Eiko ordered their dishes. The waiter wrote everything down and said there would be a wait while the food was made for them. 

Then Eiko had to mention the kids' play area. 

--------------

Chibiusa frowned "Do I have to? I want to stay and talk with the adults. I'm a big girl like you" she told Eiko and Rachel. "I want to learn the art of mature conversation, not go to watch the baby play. It's beneath me and so boring" she folded her arms and pouted, looking to one side. 

---------------

Usagi looked at Mamoru "Why don't you come and pway wiff mwe, Daddy?! Since you'we onwy hewe one mowe night! Wet's spend time togethew. Pway, pway!" 

"Chibiusa, although you are an older sister now, but still quite young lady. But well Mamoru will look after her, and if you want to sit here." said Eiko as she looked at the baby menu.

Soon, she orders Usagi for "mac and cheese" and chicken nuggets. "This is best for our baby and won't hurt her little tummy." Eico said: "Chibiusa, do you want a portion of lasagna?" Soon, everyone else orders.

Mamoru orders himself pasta with seafood and after taking the Usagi under the bottom, carries her to the baby's corner.
There are a lot of all sorts of luck for babies and a pool filled with small plastic balls and slides and cubes and stuffed animals and many many other things.

"Let's start with the pool. Come on and have fun, little one," Mamoru said cheerfully and tossed Usagi into the ball's pool.

Meanwhile, while waiting for the order, Eiko told Rachel and Chibiusa: "Tomorrow morning we are taking the baby to the beauty salon. In addition to the haircut, she will undergo a laser depilation procedure. After that, our baby's hair will disappear forever and will never appear again. She will always remain smooth and tender as a sweety babygirl's. I'm listen, what else can you suggest? Chibiusa, what else can you do for your little sister? Can you also order her a baby's manicure?

The 'mini bunny' stopped arguing and wore a satisfied smile when the principal gave her permission to stay seated with the adults. She leaned back in her chair, relaxing with folded arms. "Okay, thank you. I just want to see what it's like to be mature in such a setting. I want to be like you, principal"

She was glad to have the chance to act like a grown up girl, although she may have been taking it too far and forgetting that she was still a child who should be encouraged to make the most of her childhood. She was so proud to be a big sister that it went to her head and she felt superior to other kids her age. She grabbed an adult menu to browse.

She looked up at Eiko and nodded "Yes please. Lasagna sounds delicious" 

---------------

Usagi didn't hear Eiko place her order because she was talking to Mamoru at the time but she would be happy enough with macaroni cheese and nuggets, since they were tasty and easy to eat. If Mamoru hadn't been with her, she would have insisted on an adult pasta dish. But his presence had a pacifying effect on her. 

She raised her arms in the air to be picked up, squeaking sofly when one arm cradled her bottom, the other round her shoulders. She clung to him lightly as she was brought over to the kids' play area, looking around. Usagi was impressed by how much it had for entertainment. Kids would play here for hours without growing bored and interrupting parents' meals. This was a fun way to spend time with her favourite person until their meals came to the table. She latched onto the chance. 

Just as she was about to point to what she wanted to do, Mamoru surprised her with his speech. Usagi let out a startled yell when she was tossed, flying through the air and crashing down in the coloured balls. She began laughing instantly, waving her arms and kicking her legs in the ball pit. "Yaaay! This is gweat, Daddy! Ball pool is sho fun" 

She struggled to sit up a little, grabbing a red ball and holding it up "Catch!" 

Usagi threw the ball weakly towards him, watching to see if he could get it. This took her mind off how hungry she was and how eager for the nice Italian cuisine. She threw another ball towards him, then another. "Catch dis! And dat!" 

----------------

Back at the table, Chibusa joined the two women's conversation, resting her elbows on the table then linking her hands together and leaning forward to prop her chin upon them. She thought this pose made her look alert and interested. 

"Ah, so that's when she's going to get the hair cut. Usagi will be upset about losing her pretty, long hair but I'm sure we can make her see the new hairstyle suits her much better" she said, considering what else Eiko said for a moment.

"I'll help her calm down and accept her new hairdo, distract her with jokes and toys. And I played a game once where a little girl had a chocolate spa bath, and a milk and honey spa bath. She got to eat chocolate mousse and cake, and she got bath fizzers with surprise toys inside, and she also had pink rose petals in her milk bath" she explained, referring to a girls' game she and her friends had played that was based on caring for a baby girl. "We could book that for Usagi or do it at home. And of course. I will order a baby manicure right now, if you tell me which beauty salon we will bring her to"

She pulled out her phone and made the online booking for a manicure that was specifically for baby girls. Feeling thirsty, Chibiusa then leaned forward to try and reach the jug of table water and glasses but was too small and short to reach. "Can you pass me the water, please? I'll fill our glasses" 

She knew that's what adults did for each other to be polite. You could fill the small glasses and sip water while conversing until the meals and other drinks arrived. "Can I order some wine for my meal too?" she asked the ladies, though she was probably much too young for that. 

---------------

Rachel looked at Chibiusa, placing a hand against her own cheek as she looked on with concern "I don't know...wine may be too much for you at your age, sweetie. It could upset your stomach. How about some sparkling grape juice instead?" 

She smiled brightly at her granddaughter's suggestions for the baby "Chocolate and milk spa baths? That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm sure if you wanted to, you could join in as well and teach the baby sister how it's done" 

She turned to look at Eiko, taking her hand, "How about a baby's massage with fragrant oils, and a facial to make her skin clean and free of any acne?" She can have cucumber slices on her eyes and a soothing mask after they clean her skin. I'm sure she will feel very pampered" 

Eiko thought about what Chibiusa and Rachel had said.
“I like your Chibiusa milk bath idea. It will make our baby's skin even softer and soothe the burning sensation of the skin after depilation. But about chocolate's and a mask for that. She's too small for that. Her skin on the face is already too young. " said Eiko.

Soon food was brought to everyone and put on the table. And for Usagi, they brought a special pink bowl and apple juice in a baby bottle and put it on a highchair tray. Eiko asks the waiter to remove the baby's appliances so that there is no temptation to use them.
"She will either eat with her hands or with the help of adults when they finish their meals."

For Chibiusa, waitress brought grape juice in an ordinary glass to show that she is a big sister. And the rest of the adults were ordered red wine. "Drink Chibiusa juice. You're too young for wine... You can imagine it's wine. I'll go get the baby." said Eiko.

Mamoru, meanwhile, was having fun with Usagi. "Lie down here." Mamoru said and putting Usagi on his back and buried her completely with plastic balls from head to toe so that the baby was not visible. "The rabbit is hiding in underground passages." Mamoru cooed. Of course, he then helped her out from under the balls and took her to a small slide. He helped to climb up and he went to the base. "Slide to daddy,  baby-bunny."
He catches Usagi at the bottom of the slide and checks her diaper. And then makes Usagi repeat it over and over again.

Soon, Eiko arrives and calls Mamoru and Usagi to eat. Mamoru takes Usagi to the highchair again and makes her sit down.

Eiko removes the mittens from Usagi's hands and takes out her pacifier. "Eat yourself. You are a baby now, so you will eat with your hands until someone is free." Eiko cooed and went to her place.

Adults start eating. Eiko flirts with Rachel and even helps her to eat pasta and gently strokes her hand. and Mamoru watches little Usagi with a smile.

Chibiusa smiled in pride when her idea was praised. She felt very grown up since the adults were listening to her and even liked her suggestion. "Yeah, now my baby sister won't cry after the hair removal. The milk bath is the perfect solution" she nodded to herself, giving herself a mental pat on the back for her great thinking. 

------------

Rachel was surprised that the chocolate bath and facial was turned down "Oh? Are you sure? I mean, Usagi is a baby now but she still has the body of a young adult. A facial might make her skin even softer and cleaner, like that of a baby's" she said "And I'm sure babies can eat chocolate mousse and small portions of cake" she added. "Soft foods are safe for her age. And it's nice to give her a treat now and then. But I will leave the choice up to you" 

She watched the wait staff bring out the meals, reaching for her fork. She had ordered the bacon, broccoli and parmesan pasta. It smelled and looked inviting. Rachel began to eat once everyone was sat down. She looked at Eiko "I don't think it's a good idea to make a hungry baby wait to eat till adults are finished. They will fuss and cry until they are fed and ruin the peace. Most parents feed their child first, or take turns eating their meal and feeding the child between bites" she chuckled, "That's how it was done with Usagi when she was a small infant the first time round" 

-------------

Chibiusa looked at the sparkling grape juice in the glass and thanked the waitress, though she pouted about not having a fancy glass like Eiko and Rachel. She began to eat her lasagna, taking sips of pretend wine in between "It's not the same. I wanted a fancy glass and wine like children in France" she complained, looking at Eiko and Rachel's glasses. "Am I not the big sister now?" 

-------------

Usagi enjoyed being buried in the colourful plastic balls. They were featherweight and it wasn't scary because coloured light broke through the hollow plastic and she could peek out tiny gaps in the circular shapes. She giggled at what her daddy said, wiggling in the balls to snuggle down further. The balls bounced and jiggled at the surface of the ball pit. Rabbits didn't make many sounds or she would have made some 'rabbit noises'. 

Usagi grabbed his hand and let herself be pulled back to the surface, laughing as all the balls fell away. "Da bawls awe escapin'!" she said, watching some overflow the pool's sides and roll around the play area. 

Mamoru took her to the slide. Usagi felt safe with him standing behind and holding her waist while she climbed the steps up. Her limbs were weak from not excercising them daily. She was always carried, put in a stroller or baby equipment. She really might have fallen if he wasn't there to help her. Usagi sat at the top and looked down at her daddy. "Tay!" 

She pushed off and slid down the slippery slide, landing in Mamoru's arms. "Whee!" She blushed when he checked her diaper "I'm shtill dwy!" she insisted. The baby bunny enjoyed sliding down the toy again and again, always being caught by her Daddy. "Fank you daddy, you always catch mwe!" she said, giving him a hug. She looked up and saw Eiko, panting softly. "Phew, I'm puffed" All that exercise got her worn out. 

Usagi didn't fuss when put in the highchair. She quietly sat and let the adults buckle her in and lock the tray. She looked at the food on the tray and sighed "Oh well, I guess it's otay" she mumbled, looking and feeling for the baby's cutlery "Huh? Whewe awe mwy knife and fowk?" she asked, confused. 

Usagi's stomach panged, reminding her how hungry she was. Her mouth watered. She couldn't wait. What would a hungry baby do? Eiko told her to eat with her hands. "Oh! Well...otay den" 

Usagi brightened up once she realised and began to pick up scoops of food with her hands and bring them to her mouth. "Mmm....mmm!" she stuffed her face, getting her hands and mouth messy, licking food off her fingers and palms. She was so hungry she didn't care by this point. Baby food mush didn't fill her tummy for long. This more hearty meal was more satisfying. 

-------------

Chibiusa started to giggle when she saw how messy Usagi was being. She tried not to look, because every time she snuck a peek, she laughed a bit harder. 

-------------

Usagi paused in eating nuggets and macaroni cheese, looking towards Mamoru. "Daddy, ish youw food yummy? Mine ish weally good!" she enthused, licking her cheese and sauce stained lips. She scooped more macaroni cheese up and pushed it into her mouth with sounds of enjoyment while she chewed. "Mmm! Mn, mn, mm!" 

Even before being reformed into a baby, Usagi always was a messy and childish eater, getting food crumbs on her face. Now she had an excuse for it. 

-------------

Rachel responded well to Eiko's flirting, flirting back in response. She giggled softly and smiled, opening her mouth for the forkfuls of pasta Eiko fed her. This was fun. Rachel kissed Eiko's hand, bringing both their hands to her lips. "This was a wonderful idea, Eiko. It's so romantic" 

• 2 weeks later...

"Don't worry my dear Rachel. Your ideas are good, but we'll use them a little later. A milk bath is enough to make her skin soft enough, like a real babygirl's body and after a milk bath." - Eiko said smiling softly at Rachel.

"Chibiusa you got your drink in a beautiful real grown-up bohemian glass. So you may well feel much more mature, than a our baby. Look at her. She has juice in a baby bottle. So I think you can be proud of the fact that you have a grown-up glass and adult dishes." - answered Eiko Chibiusa, who showed her glass.

Everyone began to eat. Eiko watched Usagi while eating her seafood pasta. Baby-Usagi looked around and then began to take Mac and cheese with her hands and shove it into her mouth. Mac and cheese flowed through the baby's fingers and messy against her mouth. Now her appearance was very very infantile. "What a sweet baby girl. She eats so well, I think she deserves dessert. See? When you're a good babygirl, mommy get an award." - Eiko cooed with big smile.

When everyone is done eating, Eiko calls the waiter and orders desserts. A large ice cream for herself and Rachel. Mamoru only wanted coffee. And for baby Usagi, Eiko orders a carrot cupcake, chefs even made decorations in the form of a cute carrots on this827af45e55104363be973e2120a3a624.thumb.jpg.2e915e3a00d4f22af81ea82f4f35c014.jpg. "Chibiusa, help your little sister clean up the mess and eat carrot cupcake. Our baby-bunny can't use her paws for hold a fork. By the way, if you don't want ice cream, I'll let you make your own choice. You are older for doing choice desserts. "

(I was referencing the game Baby Hazel Royal Bath from Baby Hazel Games if you want to see it. That’s where I got the idea for this spa day from :3 ) 

“Okay, I trust you, Eiko. You seem to know what you’re doing” Rachel nodded at Eiko’s speech about her ideas. She thought a facial would deep clean her daughter’s pores and keep her looking young and fresh but if a milk bath was just as good, she would trust her partner on that. Usagi was kept on a healthy diet and a stress free lifestyle now, so she shouldn’t have skin problems, hopefully. Though she wasn’t sure why the chocolate bath was turned down. Perhaps it was too expensive to do both. Eiko said they’d try it another time so Rachel was content with that. 

Rachel enjoyed sharing the meal together and being fed by her sweet girlfriend. She tried feeding Eiko a little, too. “This is real Italian cuisine. I wonder if the chefs came from Italy, or studied there” she mused, licking her lips as she swallowed another large bite with appreciation. “Mmm…it’s nice to zone out and relax with the family. You’re one of us now, Eiko. It’s good to have you here. And trying food from different countries is always fun” she smiled. “I mostly cook Japanese meals at home” 

================

Chibiusa looked at Eiko’s glass then back at her own. They were different from each other but when Eiko told her exactly what her glass was, she brightened up again. “Oh, I didn’t know this was that kind of glass. I’m happy now. I will look up what Bohemian is!” she said, taking a sip of her juice then carefully setting the full glass down with both hands.

“I’ll be careful not to break it or knock it over, since I’m a big girl like you and Rachel” she didn’t feel right calling Rachel ‘granny’ since the woman was still so young. “And, and, this grape juice has bubbles in it. It’s fizzy and tart. I like it” she said. She looked at Usagi’s baby bottle “Yes, I’m glad to have a grown up glass and adult dishes, Principal Eiko” she told her. “I can’t wait to tell my friends from school that I dined at a fancy restaurant with the grown ups!” 

================

Usagi only stopped eating once the chicken nuggets, dipping sauce, and her whole bowl of mac n’ cheese was gone, finishing off her juice baba last to wash it all down. She even licked the pasta bowl to get the rest of the sauce. She knew she made a mess of herself but they expected her to act like a baby and purposefully didn’t provide her any cutlery, so she played to their expectations. She had free license to do so. It was actually pretty fun to throw care to the wind and eat without worrying about manners. Plus, it added an extra, sensory experience as she enjoyed the warmth and feeling of the pasta and cheese squishing between her fingers. She was just a baby now, she couldn’t get in trouble for being messy, right? Even if she did it on purpose!  

She flinched when Eiko looked at her and began speaking but then she relaxed once she realised Eiko was praising her for this. Usagi grinned and blushed. “Dessewt? Weally? Yay, fank oo Mommy Eiko!” she clapped her hands, which felt rather sticky. “I’m a good baby!” 

With the promise of dessert, Usagi did try to clean herself up the best she could by licking her hands and around her mouth. For once, she felt satisfied and full after her meal, and that made her really happy. She then had a bad thought. What if Mamoru was disgusted by her now? She turned to look at him with slight worry in her eyes. “Daddy, I finished awl my food wike a good giwl” she told him, holding up the empty bowl to show him. “And Mommy Eiko says I can hab dessewt. I haven’t had any cakes or candy for so long now. I’m so excited to eat cake or pudding!” she babbled to him, watching his face for a reaction. Maybe when he saw her like this, he’d rethink having an adult baby for a spouse. She had to test to find out. 

=================

Rachel heard Eiko order dessert to share and smiled, “Thank you, lovely. I look forward to eating dessert together. I’m sure it will be sweet” she winked, making a pun. She waited for it to be brought and her eyes went wide when she saw the size of it. “Wow, that’s so much, are you sure we can eat it all? Ooh, it says it’s Italian Gelato - vanilla, tiramisu and raspberry, what delicious flavours~!” she giggled, looking eagerly at the sweet gelato ice cream with all the toppings. 

She took a spoon and waited for Eiko to be ready, then she counted down quietly “Three, two, one…dig in!” Rachel said, scooping up a spoonful and feeding it to her girlfriend as Eiko fed some to Rachel. “Mmm! So good!” Rachel sighed, savouring the ice cream in her mouth as it slowly melted. 

==================

Usagi licked her lips at the sight of her moms’ gelato sundae. She wanted to eat it too. She saw that Chibiusa got some gelato as well; one chocolate chip scoop and one mango. She looked back at Mamoru “You don’t fink I’m gwoss now, wight?” she checked with her Daddy. “You still want mwe as youw pawtnew?” 

She then saw his black coffee. “It’s a shame you don’t wike sweets, Daddy Ma-mo-ru~” she said his name in a playful way, breaking up the syllables. “They’re like heaven!” Usagi enthused, as she had a great love of sweets and could never understand how people didn’t like them. 

When Usagi saw the wonderful cupcake with crushed walnuts, cream cheese frosting and a fondant carrot coming towards her highchair, she let out a squeal of excitement and clapped her hands. “Oh mwy gosh, is dat fow mwe?!” she bounced in her highchair, making her diaper crinkle and her twin ponytails bounce. “Cupcake, cupcake, cupcake!” she cheered. “Fank you mommy Eiko!”  

She was about to pounce on the treat when Eiko spoke to Chibiusa, making Usagi pause with her hands in the air above the cupcake. “Ah?” 

================

Chibiusa heard Eiko “Okay, Miss Eiko. I’ll clean the baby. But I think she can eat her cupcake on her own; since she ate her dinner with her hands, she can just eat that cupcake with her hands, too. And I will clean her again. Also, I do want ice cream! This is gelato and I want to try Italian ice cream. Oh waiter, two scoops of gelato please~” she said, placing her dessert order then taking the pack of wet wipes from the diaper bag in Usagi’s stroller and then climbing on the chair next to Usagi’s highchair to wipe her down. She scrubbed at her hands, arms, neck and face quickly, getting all the cheese and stains off. “There you go, messy bunny. You’re clean. Enjoy your cupcake” 

She hurried back to her seat as the waiter placed down the bowl of gelato. Chibiusa tucked a napkin on her lap and began to eat, “This is so different from normal ice cream. I wonder what it’s made of” she said between bites. “I love this stuff”

Eiko and Rachel continued to feed each other ice cream. Watching Usagi babishly enjoy her cupcake's. "She's so adorable and falling more and more into infancy. That's what I'm trying to achieve. When I started to follow her results in college. I'm realized that she was not ready for adulthood. Let her return to where she belongs. In infancy." - Eiko said to Rachel - "Are you happy that Usagi is just a little bunny now?"

Mamoru smiled as Usagi proudly showed her empty bowl.
He quickly drank his coffee and watched as Chibiusa cleaned up her little sister's mess.

"You're a good little babygirl. How well you ate. I drank my coffee and now I'll help you so that you don't get dirty anymore. Go to daddy's." said Mamoru putting his empty coffee cup aside and taking out Usagi and placing her, on his lap.

"You're such a sweet bunnygirl. I still love you. But now
a little differently. Now I'm a daddy. You are is baby. It's great. And I'm still love you." - Mamoru orders another baby bottle for the baby. In this time half filled with warm milk. "It's so you can wash down your dessert. And now daddy will feed you. Say: "Aahh." cooed Mamoru, breaking off a small piece of cupcake with a plastic fork and bringing it to the baby's mouth. "Don't forget to drink it." - reminded Mamoru of shaking the bottle slightly and bringing the nipple from bottle closer to Usagi's lips to make it easier for her to drink. Suddenly, he felt Usagi's diaper swell.
"I think the little one made a pee-pee... Shall we change her clothes here or wait until we get home?" say Mamory to Eiko.

"I think we can wait until we get home. She's got a nice diaper on and we'll change her when we put her to sleep." Eiko said

((You took control of my character again. It's annoying. Can you please let me decide when to make her wet and mess?))

Rachel nodded, a smile of adoration on her lips while watching her cute-beyond-words daughter, "Well of course she is deeply into infancy by now. Everyone is babying her. She doesn't have anything else to do other than play her new role. She's finally giving her all to something. That's good. I did use to worry about what kind of job she would get with her poor grades. Now, I don't have to. She's happy and so are we. She's the precious baby of the Tsukino family. I think you did well with her" She looked at Eiko and smiled "Yes, I'm very happy. All thanks to you" she leaned forward and kissed her, sharing the taste of ice cream and affection. 

============

Usagi waited for Mamoru's response. He smiled. That was a good sign. He said she was good and complimented her, which made her relax. She smiled when he said he would help her eat the dessert, her heart leaping in anticipation of spending more moments with him. "Yay! Fank oo, Daddy" 

She reached her arms out to him and he picked her up from the highchair after opening the tray and unbuckling her. She was soon sat upon his lap in her white onesie and padding. Usagi developed a light blush and a smile at what he said to her, snuggling against him with her arms to her chest. "Fank oo, Daddy. Dat makes mwe happy" she said, and hugged him. He said he loved her twice, so that must mean he didn't mind her getting messy or making diapers to change. She didn't disgust him, after all. He still wanted her. Yay! 

While Mamoru took the time to order her another bottle, she stared at the cupcake and reached out towards it, making grabby motions with one hand and whining. She wanted to eat it NOW.  When the half full bottle of warm milk arrived, she pouted at it, impatient to have her dessert. Thankfully, Mamoru started feeding her as soon as it arrived. "Ahhhh!"

She opened her mouth and eagerly took the bite he fed to her, chewing and making happy noises. "Mm, nyum, nom, nmm, num, num!" She saw the bottle being brought to her lips and frowned "Buh Daddy, I haven't finished mwy cuppy cake yet!" Usagi pointed out. She only had ONE bite! She began to reach for the cupcake on the table once more when she felt the dam burst downstairs, so to speak, and hot liquid spread through her diaper, making it expand as it absorbed the moisture. Usagi gasped softly. Wow, she didn't even notice she had to go. How did she get incontinent so quickly? Her body would do things on it's own now, it seemed. 

Usagi's face turned bright red when Mamoru commented on her accident, drawing attention to it. The way he said it made her so embarrassed. "Ah! S-sowwy..." she said, looking down in her lap. If she had bunny ears, they would be drooping right now. At least he didn't check her diaper and instead asked her School Mommy when or if to change her. 

Usagi was grateful towards Eiko. "Yes! Mommy Eiko is wight. Deese diapees hold mowe dan one wetting!" she pointed out quietly. "No need changies yet. Now, gimme mowe cuppy cake! I need it!" she demanded, scooting forwards on Mamoru's lap, towards the plate on the table. "Just wet mwe eet it..."

She was silenced by a big forkful of cupcake, taking it like a hungry fish snapping a bait, the large amount filling her cheeks and mouth. Usagi chewed it happily, making noises of delight. She loved sweets so much. Now that she hadn't had some for so long, she appreciated special treats even more. 

Soon, the cupcake was gone, leaving only crumbs, and there was a happy baby rabbit on Mamoru's lap. She snuggled into him and hummed approval at her satisfied belly and tastebuds. "Mmmmm~" Usagi looked around the table at her family "What we do, now?" she asked them. "Can I pway mowe?" she pointed to the kids' play area, wanting to go play there before they left. 

Eiko smiled as she watched the baby. "Yes, she is absolutely in her place now. Babyhood is best for her. Just look at her action, honey. But I have not finished her transformation yet. Tomorrow we will take care of her look and no one will doubt that she is just a baby." Eiko said to Rachel and ordered a bill to pay. "It's a boring time for the little ones. While I'm paying the bill, I let you play on the playground. You are have 15 minutes. Chibiusa, you can decide for yourself what to do."

Mamoru gently wipes the baby's mouth with wet wipes and put pacifier in her mouth. After it, hugs and lifts the baby holding her under the ass and carries to the baby's corner.
He puts her on a small swing and swings it slightly. "Your tummy is still full. There might be trouble for action playing. Your mommy won't be very happy. So let's swing a little on the swing." said Mamoru as he placed Usagi on the swing and began to rock it slightly.

Eiko, meanwhile, pays the bill and starts packing, preparing to leave the restaurant. "We need to go. It's time for the little one to go to bed, and we still need to bathe her." said Eiko and goes to the children's corner to call Usagi and Mamoru home.

What Rachel and Eiko didn't know is that, now that Usagi was prevented from transforming into her senshi form and leading the fight against villains, it would all fall on Chibiusa's shoulders. She'd be the one whose classes were interrupted by a baddie appearing, or summoned in the middle of the night to take care of problems. Certainly the other sailor senshi and the cats would protect and help their youngest member but it would still be dangerous at times. If a threat did arise, Usagi might be tempted to sneak out and help anyway, even if she was a big diaper baby. She couldn't let people get hurt. And her role as the moon princess was always going to be important. 

But Eiko and her mom would know nothing of her secret magical girl life. Her transformations into Sailor Moon. That was probably for the best. At least all of her friends knew about her new lifestyle and would look after her if she joined their fights. 

Rachel looked at Eiko and listened to her plans for their daughter with an approving smile. "Well, you're right about that" she giggled, "I'm curious to see which hairstyle you have picked for her. I hope you both have fun tomorrow at the salon. I almost wish I could join you there for a massage and a manicure and a soak in the spa" she said, "Perhaps it's possible but if not, let's go together another time, as a couple, and have beauty treatments together" she said. 

Rachel stood up from the table "I'm just going to visit the ladies' room to freshen up. I'll be back" she said, leaning over to kiss her girlfriend's cheek "Thank you for getting the bill, Honey" she smiled, before taking her purse and wandering to the restroom. 

--------------------

Usagi listened to Eiko once the woman stood from her seat to pay the bill. "Ogay, fifteen minutes ish pwenty of time, Mommy Eiko. Fank you" 

She whined as her face was cleaned by her daddy, but calmed down again from the pacifier, sucking it and relaxing. Usagi felt a warm glow of happiness when he hugged her, making a soft coo of joy. She loved being held and getting attention from him. 

When she was put on the swing, she raised her hands to hold the rubber coated chains and tilted her head backwards to peer up at Mamoru whilst he stood behind her and talked. "Mmmhmm!" she agreed with a muffled sound as she kept the paci firmly in place. She waited for him to push her, loving the feel of his hand upon her back and the gentle to and fro motion of the swing. Usagi kicked her legs lightly as she uttered soft giggles, enjoying her ride. 

---------------------

Chibiusa joined Usagi and Mamoru, going to sit on a swing for bigger children beside the baby swing. She began to ride it back and forth, waving to Usagi from beside her. "Watch how high I can go, sissy!" she said, and began to swing faster, until the swing she rode went very high. The mini bunny laughed as she sailed through the air, back and forth. "Whee...wheeee!" 

Chibiusa may be given the role of a big sister to her babified 'older sister' but that didn't stop her from still being a child herself. She was allowed to play and have fun too. It was important for normal development. "Did you see, baby? I got a Bohemian glass at dinner. And I drank it without spilling any, or breaking it" she boasted.

"Miss Eiko and Rachel treat me so mature these days. And I have you to thank for getting reformed as a punishment. I get to stay up later than you when we get home, and you have to go to bed because you're the baby!" she laughed as she pointed at her. "And I got your old room and all your big girl stuff. All because you hated studying. This has worked out so well for me. I'm the most grown up girl in my class, and everyone respects me because I am more important and mature than you!"  

---------------------

Rachel came back from the bathroom and went over to the girls, watching them play on the swings. She heard what the child was saying.

"Now now, Chibiusa, it's not nice to make fun of Usagi for her chosen lifestyle and it's unbecoming to boast so much of yourself. Pride comes before a fall, Dear. Also, don't forget, you are a big sister now but you are still a child. While you do so well at proving how mature you can be, don't throw away your childhood, it's still important for you to enjoy your younger years while they last" she lectured her. "I'm happy to see you having fun on the swings. Even I enjoy swinging sometimes" she told her. "Never lose your inner child, or you may become too serious and forget how to find joy in life" she patted the girl's pretty pink hair. "Okay. Be a good big sister but don't try too hard to grow up so fast" 

She turned to see Eiko approaching, the bills all paid for. "Eiko!" she smiled happily, taking her hand and swinging their linked hands gently. "Thank you for getting the bill, Darling. Yes, we should head home and prepare Usagi for bed. Chibiusa can stay up a little longer" she said. "Let's go" 

They went back to the car, putting Usagi's stroller in the trunk and buckling the girl into her carseat. Soon, they arrived home. It was already dark outside. 

• 3 weeks later...

Eiko waited while Rachel placed Usagi in her baby seat. And then she opened the front passenger door for her, inviting her to sit down. Mamoru and Chibiusa sat in the back on either side of Usagi.
Then they started on their way back to the house. "Please sit down beauty miss." and kiss palm Rachel's
"Yes, Usagi is so cute in her chair. It used to belong to Chibiusa, but now she's an adult and only small babies are shining in this chair." said with a smile
Eiko took a look in the rearview mirror as they stood waiting for the traffic lights to turn green. - "Entertain the little one there, otherwise she may fall asleep and I will need to bathe her more. She must have used her diaper."

Mamoru took a carrot-shaped rattle out of his diaper's bag and started shaking it in front of Usagi's face, cooing, "Come on, baby-bunny, try to grab a carrot." Every time she tried to grab the toy carrot, Mamoru would hide it with a laugh. In 15 minutes they were at the house.

"Chibiusa, Rachel, I'll go ahead. I'll prepare a bath for the baby. And you prepare her please. Bring her home and undress her," Eiko said. She walked ahead of everyone and opened the door for the others. Quickly changing into a dressing gown, she went to the bathroom and turned on the warm water. Added bubble bath and children's toys that now floated on the surface of the water. Little by little disappearing into the foam.

Rachel glowed at the kiss to her hand. She loved Eiko so much! She would be happy if they could always be together like this. As they drove, she turned on the radio to play soft music and danced in her seat, moving her hands around and singing to the songs. She felt happy. Everything was great with their family. She hoped they could have more family nights out. 

"Thanks for driving home, Eiko" she told her partner happily. It was kind of Eiko to do the driving even though she must also want to relax after a big meal.  

------------------

Usagi frowned at what Miss Eiko said. Chibiusa wasn't an adult YET. But she got the idea that Miss Eiko just wanted to make Chibiusa feel special and appreciated in her new role as a big sister.  She glanced at her sitting beside the baby seat. That pipsqueak was nowhere near being an adult! Ha. 

Usagi blushed when Eiko ordered the others to entertain her so she didn't fall asleep too soon. She wasn't gonna fall asleep yet! No way. She still had some control over herself, some willpower left. She covered a yawn politely and shook her head to clear her thoughts. Her blush darkened at the mention of her diaper being used. Usagi's mouth fell open and her eyes went wide as she wiggled in her seat, feeling that her diaper was indeed freshly damp, as well as messy. Ooops. When did that happen?! She felt ashamed for the smell coming from her. "S...sowwy evewy one!"

That was when Mamoru pulled out the carrot rattle. The small tears in the corners of her eyes vanished with a few blinks as she accepted the distraction and began to play, giggling when the carrot kept being moved out of reach. "This is fun! Gib mwe dat cawwot!" she laughed. At least he made her feel a bit better. Finally, she grabbed onto the carrot at the end when he let her have it. Usagi cheered. She looked up, realising the car had stopped. Were they home already? 

"Fank you, Daddy. You made da caw wide go fastew" she told Mamoru, giving him the rattle to put back in her diaper bag. She reached out her arms for Rachel as her blue haired mom got out of the front seat and went to the back to pick her up. "Mommy I-I'm sowwy" 

--------------------

Rachel just rubbed their noses together and smiled. "That's okay. Little babies can't help it. You didn't do anything wrong for using your diaper. We will get you smelling better very soon" she promised. "Now while Mommy Eiko prepares the bath, I'll get you ready for it" she said, taking Usagi to her nursery and laying her on the changing table. She began to remove her white onesie, mittens, booties and bonnet. She ripped open the Pampers diaper and started to clean her up with many wipes. An automatic air freshener on the shelf above the table sprayed some Frangipani flower scent into the air, making it much nicer for both of them. 

"There we go, all done" Rachel said some minutes later when Usagi was squeaky clean and her old diaper thrown away. "Let's go take a bath! Is my baby waby ready for some splashy fun?" she said as she picked her up and tickled her belly. 

------------------

Usagi giggled loudly and squirmed, but screeched and tried to cover herself when she was carried naked towards the bathroom "Mommy! I'm nakie!" she protested, aghast. "Evewyone can see mwe!" 

------------------

Rachel laughed, "Oh sweetie, you're just a baby. There's nothing to worry about. Everyone has seen you during diaper changes already. There's no need for a tiny baby to be shy" she comforted her, walking into the warm and steamy bathroom. "Here we go! In you hop" 

She lowered Usagi into the tub with the bubbles and toys, removing her hair ties so her long hair flowed around her. Rachel bent over to run her hands through the long yellow strands "My, such pretty hair. But I think it's a little too much for such a small baby" she cooed, glancing knowingly at her girlfriend, as she knew that Usagi's haircut and spa day was booked for tomorrow morning. "Too easy for little babies to get their hair messy and get tangles" 

-------------------

Usagi frowned suspiciously "Wh-what do you mean? I wike mwy long haiw" she muttered, pulling her hair closer to her and hugging it. "It took mwe ages to gwow dis out" 

She then saw some toys floating in the sparkly bubbles and reached out for one of them, a seahorse that squirted water with a squeeze. Usagi began trying to hit coloured targets stuck to the tile walls of the tub for babies, forgetting her mom's comments. The bubblebath smelled like bubblegum! And the water felt great and cleansing. Usagi giggled and played some more. She didn't have to worry about cleaning or doing anything for herself. She knew it would all be done for her. 

------------------

Chibiusa, meanwhile, had run to her new room and was using the pink PC to play a game and talk to her friends. She was having fun. She told them about Miss Eiko letting her have a grown up meal and a Bohemian glass to drink sparkling grape juice. She enthused about the food and talked about how cute her baby sister was on the playground.