LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Usagi's College Reform

A principal of a very well known college has just brought in a new law to reform unruly college students, those who need to be punished. 19 year old Usagi, otherwise known as Sailor Moon, is attending college with her 20 year old friends. Unfortunately, the blond haired crybaby gets labelled as her class' troublemaker for skipping class one too many times to perform her hero duties and ends up experiencing the new punishment laws first hand! Usagi becomes the class baby. Even Chibiusa acts more mature than her! What lies in store for the moon princess? Let's find out!

Usagi ran down the college hallways towards her professor's class room. She was late to class again. Another villain sent some monsters to harrass the local people and Sailor Moon had to defeat them. Unfortunately, that was on her way to college, so now she was later than late and missed half the class. She burst into the room, "Sorry, sorry! I'm running late! There was something that cropped up right as I was on my way to class!" she apologised, trying to make her way to a desk and sit down. She shook her backpack and books fell out, along with a pencilcase. Usagi grabbed the case and opened it but used too much force in her hurry and pens flew from the tin and all over the desk and floor. "Sorry! Just let me catch up!" she said, looking at the professor with a blushing red face. "I'll stay back to copy the notes from today's lesson" she said, "I really didn't mean to be late again! I couldn't help it, I swear!" she said, hoping the professor would take pity on her and let her catch up to her peers.

I am a 35 year old Eiko Montogonery. I am a principal of college. I am a tall and blushing brunette with a strict character.

I carefully monitor the discipline and all the innovations. I decided to try a new reform. Childhood treatment.

I have in mind one student from "4b" who has long been in my mind.

She does not study well and skips classes regularly. And this is 18-year-old Usagi Tsukino.

This time I caught her in the act. She flew to college with a bag and her long pigtails scattered on the run and she literally crashed into me.

"You are late Usagi again." I looked at my watch - "The second lesson is already ending. I'm afraid that you are punished. I am waiting for you in 15 minutes in my office."

The blonde haired girl stammered and waved her arms in the air, flustered at being scolded by her professor. "I-I couldn't help it, really. There were - uh - problems!...I had to stop and help some people. They needed me" she tried to explain without giving away her secret identity. She looked crestfallen when Eiko told her that it was the end of the second lesson already. Drat! She hadn't thought she'd missed that much. But she couldn't just leave innocent bystanders to get harassed by the monsters some new villain had summoned up. At least she managed to defeat them and make them melt into vapor without needing the help of the other Sailor Scouts.

Still, her heart sank at the professor's next words. She was going to be punished. Usagi gulped. She inwardly (and outwardly) panicked. "Punished?! Ah! O-okay!" she answered, her voice high pitched and shaky as she started to gather her books and pens and put them back into her bag clumsily.  She tried to get copies of the class notes, asking a friend in her class to email them to her. She then read over what she had missed during the lesson, but it was too much information to take in quickly. When it was time to go, Usagi picked up her backpack and made her way to the principal's office. She timidly knocked on Eiko's office door "Uh, hello?" Usagi called out softly, half hoping she wouldn't hear her. She was nervous, biting her lip and fidgeting.

I sat in my chair and waited for Usagi to enter my office. and turned to her on the armchair.

"Usagi. I didn’t invite you for a reason. I looked at your journal this month. You missed several important classes, including two math tests. And you are the worst student in the class. You are ruining our college’s reputation and I won’t be allowed to can."

I got up from the chair and walked to Usagi in the tight.

“In general, I am introducing a new reform to the school for bad students and I decided to try it on you. I realized that you are not fit to be a student at our college. Instead, now I will treat you like a little one-year-old infant and I’m not joking. "

I went to the beautiful pink door that was in my office and opened it inside was a fully equipped nursery for babygirl.

Usagi stepped into the office with a hunched over position, her hands clasped close to her chest as she curled in on herself. She forced herself to stand straighter in front of Eiko's armchair, swallowing again nervously when she saw the woman's face. Her legs felt like jelly and she was trembling slightly. "Oh..." was all she could say to the accusations of missed classes and failed tests, knowing it all to be true. "I'm the worst? How can that be?!" she asked. She thought surely there must be other students worse than her but it seemed not. Her eyes started to water as Eiko told her she was ruining the college's reputation "But, Miss Eiko, I...I...it isn't my fault!" she tried to explain, but since she couldn't reveal her secret super hero life, she couldn't say much that would sound good or let the principal have pity on her.

Usagi stood frozen to the spot when Eiko stood and walked up to her. She tipped her head back to look up at the taller woman. Her blue eyes went wide as she listened to her speak and her mouth fell open. "But-but...can't you give me another chance, Miss Eiko? I promise I'll do better! I'll study hard for real this time" she said, trying to get out of her punishment. "I'm not a bad student, I just have other commitments that use up all my study time" she added, crying now. "Please, you have to believe me! It's not fair! I promise I can be a good student" she cried, tears rolling down her face. She rubbed at them with her hands. She watched the principal walk to a pink door and open it and saw the nursery beyond. She took a few steps back "Please, no! Please don't do this!" she begged, sobbing.

I look directly into Usagi's watery eyes and declare without pity.

"No Usagi, my decision is not spontaneous .. I've been watching you for a long time. For the whole month and during that time you received only 4 marks "A" for drawing and physical education. This is not enough and my decision is final."

I get from closet, cute onisie TEN-NIGHT-Women-Onesie-Adult-Baby-Monkey-Pajamas-Abdl-Romper-Snap-Crotch.thumb.jpg.5540252f4df7dc174a72985e0e95fa90.jpg. "This is your new college uniform. Will you undress from this old sailor uniform or do I need to use force?"

The younger woman blushed darkly in shame when Eiko told her of her poor marks and dismal score for the month. She knew it was terrible, yet she couldn't help it. Saving the world was more important than her personal studies. She had to step up when the world needed her, when the Sailor Scouts needed her. She had to be a good role model for Chibi-usa and show her the magical girl life. There was no time for school work. Not if she wanted to sleep long and have fun in life.

She wiped at her eyes, still crying. She stepped back again when she saw Eiko go to the closet and bring out a very cute onesie with princesses and unicorns on it. "I didn't mean to fail. I didn't mean to" she sniffled, "How can I get a good job in the future if you make me into a one year old baby?" She shook her head 'no' and crossed her arms over her body, protectively hugging her sailor uniform to herself.

"I won't put it on willingly!" she replied, "That can't be my new uniform! It's too babyish. Could I at least wear a kindergarten outfit?" she knew she couldn't escape her punishment but she hoped she could at least make it less embarrassing.

"This is a new reform. To learn how to correctly evaluate and count time.       I’m not joking. This is your new baby uniform and not only that. "

I take Usagi by the elbow and pull into the nursery inside, by my order, there was a changing table with my interchangeable accessories, a large crib and many baby's toys.

"I will put you in diapers and you will wear the clothes that I give you. And now for the last time I’m talking. I’m taking off all clothes. This means ALL including underwear and sit down on the table." - I speak sternly and coldly and meaningfully clap my hand on the surface of the changing table covered with a cute baby pink oilcloth.

Usagi listened to the stern older woman, quaking at her tone. "But I know how to tell the time already, I swear!" Usagi protested. She might know how to tell time but she wasn't good at acting upon it. "I don't want to wear it!" she wailed. She blanched a little as she eyed the uniform she would have to wear. She then let out a startled squeak when Eiko grabbed her by the elbow and dragged her into the nursery. Usagi leaned back against the pulling, digging her heels in. She didn't want to go into the baby nursery. Eiko was much stronger than the slender girl, however, and her attempts to fight back were useless.

She looked at the changing table then all around the room. Everything looked so cute and babyish but the furniture was big enough for any girl her size. She couldn't believe it. Who would make all this stuff? She was shocked back into listening to what Eiko was saying when she heard the word 'diapers' fall from her lips. "D-D-Diapers?! I don't need diapers! I'm potty trained!" she yelled, waving her arms. "Noooo!" she wailed as Eiko told her she would have to wear the given clothing. "You can't make me! I won't wear it!" Usagi started to back away towards the door, hoping to make her escape. Her principal was crazy! "You can't take my clothes, I won't let you!" she declared tearfully. Miss Eiko would have to grab her and strip her clothes off forcefully. Unless Eiko had a threat that could make Usagi scared enough to obey. Perhaps by broadcasting Usagi's terrible scores and missed classes to her family and the world. Then everyone would know she was a college drop out. Usagi flinched when Eiko slapped her hand on the changing table. Miss Eiko could perhaps strap Usagi to the table so she could not run away.

“Well, you left me no choice ...” I sighed.

I sat in the nearest chair and jerked Usagi by the arm and laid her on my knees with ass to the top.

I lifted Usagi's blue skirt and started spanked her bottom hard, with hand.

After only 10 spanks, its bottom turned bright pink. She sobbed and cried while lying on my lap, but I did not stop the punishment.

Slamming it another 10 times I stop.

"Now I'm waiting for you to be a good baby and undress your clothes, and lay down on the changing table or the next punishment will be worse .." I hissed threateningly.

Usagi felt a tingle of cold fear zip down her spine at Eiko's sigh and follow-up words. "Wh-what are you going to do to me?" she asked, scared and nervous. "Ahh!" Usagi cried out when Eiko grabbed her arm with a strong grip and pulled her over to a nearby chair. The girl was confused as she was lain over the woman's lap, wondering what was going on. She wriggled and kicked but couldn't get away. She suddenly stopped all her thrashing when she was shocked by the first slap on her bottom. She gasped. "EEP!" Usagi yelped loudly, then made pained cries for every spank. "Ow, ow! Hey! Owww!" she yelped, kicking her legs slightly in pain. "Please - ow! Sorry! Ahh!" she gasped out, quickly dissolving into tears. Her face burned with embarrassment as she cried. What if someone were to see her like this? She felt like a little child again, when her mother would spank her for being naughty.

Usagi whimpered when Eiko finally stopped, laying limply on her lap. She reached back and tried to hold her stinging bottom, letting out tiny sobs. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry!" she hiccuped. Usagi nodded at Eiko's orders "Okay. I'll do it" she agreed. She slipped off Eiko's lap onto shaky legs and started to pull off her sailor shirt, up over her head. She dropped it to the floor and unzipped her skirt, sliding it off. Usagi unhooked her cute lacy bra and after a moment of hesitation from embarrassment, also dropped it to the floor. "D-do I have to take off my panties?" she asked, lower lip quivering as her hands went to pull at the underwear, ready to slip them down her legs. She gulped when she saw the look Eiko gave her and miserably took off her panties, climbing up onto the changing table.

Usagi lay down, hissing and biting back a soft whimper when her sore bottom touched the table under her. "Owww" she moaned softly, a few small tears dripping down her cheeks. She didn't want another punishment like that, that was for sure! She looked above her and saw a mobile with small toys dangling above her. She watched them spin slowly, trying to calm down her racing heart.  

I watched Usagi blush, while taking off her clothes. She hesitated a little while, taking off her panties and finally lay down on the changing table.

I took a small bag from the shelf and collected all of Usagi's clothes from the floor, including her high socks and shoes.
Then I'm tied a knot on top bag's and threw a bag of clothes, into the trash bin.

"Say goodbye to this adult clothes, babygirly. Now you will have a new babt's wardrobe." I said with a smile.

I went to Usagi lying on the changing table.

"Now it's time to dress my babygirly," - I cooed, in the sweet voice that speak with the little infants and gently tickled her chin, and put a pink pacifierpurp-paci-960x765.thumb.jpg.a4ec6ed20c75d5bd8a3c8e58792bd821.jpg in her mouth.

I took from the top shelves real Pampers diapers but custom-madePampers-Active-Baby-Dry-5-9-3-208.thumb.jpg.7ddfea45848e944b691f2511ac3f7494.jpg, oversized, wet baby wipes 717448ae5bd451c2fd266fbc0af29cea-800x800.thumb.jpeg.f17905b955539ca21231e95a0c7d9c8f.jpegand baby powder.

"Baby ready for her first diaper?" I purred

Usagi saw Eiko throw her clothes away and protested "Hey! My clothes! Those were expensive!" she complained, knowing how much money her mother had paid for her school shoes and uniform. "Did you have to throw them away? That's a waste. You could give them to someone else" Usagi said, thinking that if she said one of her friends would accept her old uniform, she could always visit her friend and get them back. But when would she see her friends again? They were all so busy with their college classes. She hoped they wouldn't find out about her punishment. "Goodbye, I guess..." Usagi mumbled softly, pouting about her clothes being tossed out, pouting more about having to wear a baby outfit.

The blue eyed girl looked up at her brunette principal, her eyes showing fear and confusion. She blushed when Eiko called her cute baby names. "I'm not a baby" she protested weakly, the words soft, knowing that if she put up too much of a fuss she would get punished again. She gave an involuntary giggle when her chin was tickled, then crossed her arms and pouted "Hey! Don't make me laugh when I'm trying to be upset - mmf?" Usagi found something was shoved in her mouth and she blinked in surprise. She began to suck on the pacifier, and found that a nice calming feeling washed over her body. She sighed and sniffled a little bit, but knew better than to spit the pacifier out in case another worse punishment was issued from Miss Eiko. 

Usagi's eyes moved around, looking at all the items Eiko was bringing out from above her. She wasn't sure what the plastic packet of diapers was until it was brought closer and Eiko asked her if she was ready for her first diaper. Usagi moaned from behind the paci and cringed hard, her eyes almost shutting. "Nuuuu!" she protested. "Dun wan!" she didn't want to wear a diaper. It was too humiliating! "Du ah ha du oo em?" she tried to ask 'Do I have to use them?' but it came out muffled because it was hard to speak properly with something in her mouth. "Ah dun righ?!' She added, meaning 'I don't, right?!' She glanced at the powder and wipes and gulped, sucking on her pacifier again to try to calm herself down. She sniffled again and small tears trickled down her cheeks.

I hear Usagi trying to speak, but because of the paci in her mouth, the words turn out to be very distorted and more like baby's mumbles.

"This paci should always be in your mouth, until I allow it to be removed, if I find out that you pulled it out without demand, then I will glue it to your lips with glue. I think it’s unlikely you will want this .."

I pull the diaper out, of the bag with diapers and raise Usagi's legs up and straighten the diaper under her bottom. With wet baby's wipes, I wipe her bottom and privat area, then generously sprinkle baby powder, lower her ass onto the soft pillow of the diaper.

Next, I sprinkle baby powder on her pussy and pubis. and fasten the velcro of the diaper on her hips. Usagi smell, like baby

Usagi mumbles something funny through pacifier.

“From now on, the toilet is forbidden. Now the toilet is always with you,” I whisper to Usagi in the ear, and lightly clap her bottom in a diaper.

“Well, really comfortable feeling. You’ll get used to getting the diapers dirty, baby,” I cooed.

Usagi quietened down when Eiko spoke again, nodding slightly to show she understood. She didn't dare take the pacifier out without permission. She wanted to ask what about when she's sleeping and it falls out of her mouth but kept her question to herself for now. It was too hard to talk with this thing in her gob and her words came out like baby babble which made her feel embarrassed and a bit silly. She shook her head 'no, no,' when Eiko told her she wouldn't want the paci glued to her lips. Usagi certainly didn't want that. But she wanted to complain so badly right now, it was frustrating. Usagi let out a small 'hmph!' from behind the pacifier, then sighed, clearly pouting again. She hated this dumb punishment. 

But she couldn't argue, she knew she deserved it and she knew that Miss Eiko knew all her bad scores and missed classes. Usagi watched the diaper appear in Eiko's hand, making a soft whimper when she lifted her legs and slid it underneath her. The little cartoon animal designs were so immature.

"Eek!" She was startled by the cold feel of the baby wipes and wriggled a little bit on the table. She felt the powder land on her skin; soft and light. A pleasant smell filled her nose, stirring up faint memories of infancy. The girl was surprised by how soft the diaper felt against her bottom, her eyes widening at the new sensation. She stilled her movements for a moment as she was securely taped into the oversized, babyish diaper, feeling trapped. Usagi turned her head to look at Eiko in shock when the woman whispered in her ear

"WHAD?!" she cried out behind the pink paci. "Nuuu! Nu, nu, nu!" Usagi shook her head side to side fiercely. She didn't want to do her business in these diapers! That was gross, and humiliating. She couldn't! She wouldn't. Maybe she could hold it in until she was able to find a toilet to sneak off to. She flinched when her bottom was clapped, sniffling and getting teary again. Usagi let out a soft wail of despair. "Dun wanna!" she replied, saying she didn't want to dirty her diapers. "Ish punshmen ofa now?" She asked as best she could. She'd been turned into a baby. She supposed she just had to stay in this nursery and do whatever Miss Eiko told her.

I do not pay attention to Usagi's silly objections through her paci and get the rest of the baby clothes.

First of all I put on a pretty onesieTEN-NIGHT-Women-Onesie-Adult-Baby-Monkey-Pajamas-Abdl-Romper-Snap-Crotch.thumb.jpg.5540252f4df7dc174a72985e0e95fa90.jpg, gently spreading her long hair, which she had previously shown to her and fastens the buttons on the diaper.
and put on a very short pink skirt that barely covers her diaper.

Then I put on baby’s mittens s-l225.jpg.688b636c519b558e16244e7c31215436.jpgon her hands to reduce the mobility hands and tightly tie the ribbons on them so that it would be difficult to untie them without outside help.

On Usagi's feet, I put on cute pink knitted booties.

I pull her adult hair elastics out of hair and shape her hair again into more baby's pigtails and weave two lush white bows in them.

I take Usagi in my arms like a baby, under the bottom and bring it to a large mirror
“Admire yourself baby. How sweet I am,” I coo and gently kiss Usagi on the cheek, “Well, here’s my baby and she’s dressed. Now from now on you will call me mommy and nothing else ..”

Usagi cried softly while she was dressed into the onesie, which admittedly was adorable on her. The fairy princesses, butterflies, flowers, unicorns and other images of the pattern delighted the feminine girl, although she would have preferred them to be on a backpack, stuffed toy or book rather than on a onesie that she had to wear. Still it didn't change the fact that Usagi looked super cute in it. Usagi felt the small pressure of the snaps being clipped up at her crotch, covering the diaper neatly. She looked down at the skirt and frowned, letting out a whine of distaste. It was so short that it would hide nothing, showing that she was clearly padded under her onesie. 

The blonde magical girl started to fuss again when Miss Eiko fitted mittens onto her hands "Nu, nuuu!" she protested, trying to pull her hands back out of the way, but Eiko's grip was stronger than hers and soon the mittens were tightly tied in place with pretty ribbon bows. "Mmf!" She huffed. She wanted to ask 'is that really necessary?' but couldn't. Usagi brought her mittened hands to her chest and tried to move her fingers, touching her hands together clumsily. It was really odd to wear these things. She wasn't used to not being able to use her hands. Her feet were fitted with soft booties, which she didn't mind as much. They were warm and comfy. Usagi wondered what Miss Eiko was doing with her hair. "Eyy" she protested when her elastics were taken out. She liked her classic meatball hair style and didn't want to change it. She pouted and sniffled a bit more when the long tresses were arranged in double pigtails with white bows. 

Usagi gasped when she was picked up and instinctively clung to the principal, finding it hard to get a proper grip with her mitten covered hands. She gulped when they approached the full length mirror, not wanting to see the new makeover. "Ah!" Usagi's eyes widened as she let out a gasp behind her paci. She looked so young and babyish. She couldn't believe the big baby looking back from the mirror was her. Usagi let out a groan of displeasure. Her face flushed and she felt hot with humiliation. What if someone saw her like this? She'd die of embarrassment. Usagi's face crumpled and she cried a bit more, not liking her punishment in the least. She didn't react to being kissed on the cheek, but stopped crying enough to hear Eiko tell her to call her Mommy.  "Ogay" she replied miserably. "M-m...Mommy" A few more tears fell. How far was Eiko going to take this? Usagi wondered what she was supposed to do, now that she was baby-fied. Was she going to be forced to study? 

"Good. Time to feed my baby. She walks hungry all day. It's not good." I said.

I took a baby bottle, filled it with milk and threw a few spoons into it with baby formula's mixed it a bit and then quietly added to this mixture, still strong laxatives and diuretics.depositphotos_83000350-stock-illustration-baby-bottle-with-milk-formula.thumb.jpg.9d1f91610b6e1a7a1cba9ff399072a64.jpg

I attached the nipple to the bottle and shook it into a rocking chair and sat Usagi on her lap in a reclined state. I remove the paci from her mouth and put her while the table is next and put Usagi in the mouth with a pacifier from the bottle.

"You have to drink all this food to the drop. While you are drinking, I will tell you about further rules," - I said, I hold the baby bottle upright and I gently rock the baby, stroking its bottom in the diaper ..

Usagi's stomach grumbled softly when Miss Eiko mentioned her being hungry. It was true. After fighting off those monsters that were attacking people then rushing to make it to college on time, she hadn't had time to get anything to eat on the way. She had hurried straight to class in hopes of making it in time. Alas, she didn't get breakfast that morning either because she was trying to do some late homework before leaving the house. She blushed when her stomach gave away how she was feeling. Usagi was starving. Anything sounded good to her right now. She watched her new mommy walk over to a small kitchen area and prepare a bottle, filling it with milk. Usagi moaned and closed her eyes in disgust. She should have known. She didn't want a bottle! Bottles were for babies and Usagi refused to be a baby willingly for Miss Eiko. Well, she could rebel in tiny ways that avoid her getting punished. She was too scared to fully act up.

Usagi was picked up again then settled into her principal's lap on a rocking chair. "Ai gan feed myselsh" she protested. She eyed the formula dubiously, wondering what it was going to taste like. It would probably taste horrible. She didn't want to drink it. Usagi tried to wriggle out of Eiko's lap and get away but then stopped suddenly as her paci was removed, freeing her mouth. "Please don't make me drink that!" she cried out as soon as she could talk. "I'm hungry but I'm sure that will taste really bad" she added, then let out a muffled moan as the bottle's teat was shoved into her mouth. She held it there, refusing to drink as warm formula dripped onto her tongue "Uh-UH!" Usagi said from behind the nipple, shaking her head 'no' as best she could. "No dwink ih!...Ucky! Nuuu!".  Her face burned bright red as she was rocked and had her bum stroked.

I firmly held baby Usagi and the baby bottle so that she had no choice but to swallow baby's formula.
"Drink it otherwise you will choke after you drink it. I will feed you something else." I said.

"Now about the rules.

Rule number one: the toilet is prohibited for you. You will only use diapers. By the way, the milk that you drink will help you in using them in the early days.

Rule number two. Touching your diaper is prohibited. It can only be changed by me, your mommy or babysitter who is watching over you.

Rule number three. You are forbidden to walk on two legs. you should only crawl when you are alone you can only go if someone holds your hand either me or someone from adults.

And for now, the last rule: you are forbidden to speak as an adult. Either scream and cry like a baby, or use only cute short words in the most childish tone. for example, a diaper - "di-di", a bottle - "ba-ba", if wet - "pee-pee", if you made karma into a diaper then - "poo-poo".

Do you understand everything baby? In case of violation of any of the rules will be punished. The degree of punishment is determined by me, your mommy. "

The baby cried listening to my rules and soon the bottle was empty. I looked at my watch ..
"After 15 minutes, she first uses the diaper," I thought with a smile

Usagi tried not to swallow the disgusting warm formula but just as Eiko said, she began to choke and splutter, eventually swallowing the milk against her will. She scrunched her face up at the taste but continued to gulp it down, hoping if she drank fast enough, the awful taste would be over sooner. She certainly didn't want to know what the 'something else' was that Eiko would feed to her if she didn't take the bottle. Usagi listened to the rules helplessly as she drank, her feet wiggling back and forth in disgust as she struggled to swallow it down. "Ugh...!" she gurgled, swallowing more liquid. Her eyes fixed upon her new Mommy's face and her brow wrinkled in distress. These rules were crazy. They were bad!

"Dun wan" she managed to protest around the nipple of her bottle, though she knew the weak complaint was useless. She didn't want to use diapers. It was too gross for her.

She listened to the rest of the rules unhappily and couldn't help but start crying again. They were so horrible! These rules were restricting and so humiliating. But she was scared of what would happen if she disobeyed so she nodded 'yes' about understanding them. She decided then and there that she would both cry, scream AND use cute, short words in a bid to get as much freedom of speech and expression as possible. She wasn't going to be silent. Usagi nodded yes again to her Mommy's rules. She understood them, even though she hated them. She was overcome with relief when she finally finished draining the last drop of milk from the bottle. Usagi released her mouth from it and turned her head away to gasp in a breath. "Ugh, yuck! That was so gross!" she then remembered how she was meant to talk and looked scared "Ah...sowwy...ucky ba-ba!" she hurriedly tacked on, hoping this would get her out of trouble for speaking like a big girl.

"The last time I heard abusive words from you. Next time, I will wash your mouth with soap."

When the milk runs out, I put the fabric on my shoulder and lay the head of Usagi baby there. .

I lightly tapped her on the back and after a second Usagi released the first burp in her adult life. And part of the formula's burst out of her mouth.

I wipe the formula from her lips with a soft brush.

"Now I will feed you more thoroughly .."

I put the baby on a high chair and attach it with a tray so that she can not move her hands. I tied a beautiful bib with colored letters "Babygirl" around her neck

Then I go into the kitchen and take out a few jars of Gerber baby food.
Stressed peas and apple puree.

"Look baby, if you eat this pea you will get apples as a reward. If you are naughty, then instead of bananas you will get mashed brussels sprouts." I say, opening the bank.

I take a children's rubber spoon and scooping up the yellow pea puree, I bring it to Usagi's mouth.

"The car is on its way. Open your mouth baby," I coo with Usagi as with a real baby

Usagi quickly shut her mouth, not liking the threat of a soapy punishment. She was confused about being shifted to lay against Miss Eiko's shoulder, but soon found out why. Usagi blushed when she released a totally unexpected burp followed by a bit of refluxed formula that fell onto the cloth. She burned with embarrassment and indignation, annoyed at her body for betraying her. How did it do that? She even had her face wiped like an infant afterwards. Usagi sniffled and whined, a few small tears leaving her eyes as she turned away from the cloth wiping her mouth in defiance. 

She pouted and glared at her new Mommy unhappily, then looked worried when she mentioned more food "More...I-I mean...Mowe...nummies?" she asked, trying to talk like she had been instructed, and avoid further punishment. She gasped as Eiko stood up and carried her over to a big highchair. Usagi struggled and squirmed, not liking her arms being trapped. She cried a little more when the bib was fastened onto her. "Noooo!" Usagi kicked her legs and twisted this way and that, wanting out of the chair. She yanked her arms, trying to get them free. She then startled out of her little tantrum when Eiko spoke once more, directing her attention to some small jars in her hands. Usagi's eyes focused on each one. Usagi gulped. Peas. Ick! But bananas and mashed brussells sprouts sounded a whole lot worse "Ogay, M-Mommy" Usagi replied, nodding her head to accept the peas and apple food. "I gud guwl". She swallowed again when the jar of peas was cracked open and mentally braced herself to eat the disgusting mushy food. 

Usagi wrinkled her face in disgust, grimacing at the spoonful of green peas...but then let out a small whimper and reluctantly opened her mouth, accepting the food. "Ugh!" she couldn't help but exclaim as she tasted the flavour coating her mouth and quickly tried to swallow it all.

"What a good baby Usagi." cooing I continue to feed the baby.

She is trying to spit pea baby food but she only stains her chin. I grab a spoon of food that didn’t hit Usagi in my mouth and send it back to her in the tunnel.

When the jar of peas ends then her face is even more like the face of a baby.

Her lips, cheeks and chin were covered with yellow paste.

I take out my mobile phone and take a photo of her dirty face.

"There is the first photo of the child. I say with a smile and show Usagi her photo -" Later I will take many photos for "First baby's book" and I will show everyone such a cute babygirly. So you know I'm not going to hide you. You will be a baby both at home and on walks and in college. Now is the time for apples. This is tastier. "

I open the second jar of applesauce.
And I start to feed the baby the same way. Making her funny faces like a baby.

Usagi couldn't help but spit out some of the strained peas after a few spoonfuls, gagging slightly on the taste of them. It went down her chin, much to her dismay, making a mess of her face. Still, she could barely bring herself to keep swallowing the mush, ending up spitting out more of it as she was force fed. She also turned her face away from the spoon several times, causing food to miss her mouth and smear across her cheeks. By the time all the food was gone, half of it had landed on Usagi's face and bib. Usagi whined and squirmed uncomfortably, disliking the feeling of wet mush on her face. She blinked as she saw Miss Eiko take out a phone and hold it up, hearing a tell tale click. 

Usagi pouted, "P-pwease Mommy...no fotos" she begged, dreading the thought of anyone she knew seeing her in such a messy, embarrassing scenario. But Eiko spoke again, showing her the photo on her phone. The girl blushed in shame and embarrassment, "Nooo" she protested softly, shaking her head, voice dismayed, wriggling as she tried to free at least one arm so she could grab the phone and delete the photo. But it was useless, her arms were trapped by the highchair tray, pinned against her sides.

She cried while being told about the baby album her Mommy would make and show to everyone, and about how she was going to show the girl off to the world, and make her a baby at home, in public and in college. There was nothing else she could do but cry and lament her fate. She frowned deeply when Eiko twisted the jar of apple puree open and got some onto a spoon. Usagi opened her mouth, sniffling as she moved the apple sauce around her mouth. It tasted so much better than the peas! Usagi supposed that if this was going to be her life now, she should enjoy the small rewards of her position while plotting a way to escape. She didn't spit any of the apples, eating them obediently and opening her mouth for every spoonful. The sweet flavour at least helped overcome the taste of peas. She kept frowning, refusing to react positively to her 'Mommy's' stupid faces.