LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Usagi's College Reform

Eiko was filming on her phone with a funny video of Rei feeding Usagi, who now looked like a funny banny. Her face stained with baby food added points to her infantilism and then sent a file to Chibiusa to post on Usagi's Facebook page.

"I made a very funny video and sent it to your older sister, babygirly. I think your subscribers will be happy see of your." cooed Eiko.
"Ray, let me help you. Otherwise, bunny's time to go her little hole, into the crib's. Let me tickle her and you feed her."

"Baby, be good for aunty Ray. I really don't feel like spanking you right in front of her. You need to sleep a long time ago. Quickly opened your mouth for a delicious pea."

• 3 weeks later...

Chibiusa was at school but she used her lunch break to send the video to Usagi's FB page, showing everyone the green stains on her bib and face. She snickered and showed her friends "Looks like my baby sister is having trouble with her peas today. The trials of baby life are so simple. Even small things make Usagi behave childishly. Look, she even got peas in her hair, it's green now! What a klutz". Her friends all laughed. "There's no way we'll end up like her!" 

Unknown by Usagi, her friends and family weren't the only ones looking at her account. Mamoru checked it too, unable to stop looking at the new and crazy things being shown of late. He wasn't sure how this all happened to Usagi but he guessed she had gotten herself into trouble and this was some sort of punishment. It said in the information that she was a full time baby. Mamoru decided he would have to come and save her. Or at least find out what was going on. He knew they had to end up together. Not only because he loved her, but so that their daughter could exist. Usagi's boyfriend started to arrange what he would do on his summer break from school. He was going to fly back to Japan and visit Usagi. He had to admit, the new video made him chuckle at Usagi's cute and bratty mode. 

-------------

Usagi pouted at Miss Eiko's speech "Dat's nod hewping mwe, Mommy!" she protested with tears beading her eyes. "Wait, no, you don't need to tickle mwe. I'll eat!" 

She looked cowed, lowering her head in defeat. "I'm twying to be good, Mommy. But it'sh sho hawd! Dese peas taste yucky" Usagi looked at the new spoonful of peas with dread and whimpered. She opened her mouth and the mush filled her gob, sending the flavour through her entire mouth. She managed to get it down but coughed, before taking another spoonful. Usagi spit some peas out and coughed more, choking momentarily as she forced spoonful after spoonful down. She even spit up once. 

When the peas were finished, Usagi's hands, face, bib and highchair tray, plus her bunny sleeper were all smeared with green. Usagi panted like she just fought a hard battle. "Finawwy...it'sh ovew!" 

------------

Rei gave a short laugh and looked at Usagi with exasperation. "Well, you got them down. But you made one heck of a mess in the process" she told her. "We need to give you a bath and new clothes" 

------------

Usagi looked forlorn "I peed when you tickled me, too" she informed them. 

Eiko finishes helping Rey's, to feed Usagi with the baby food and sees how Usagi is have now messy face and clothes.

"Well, looks like Aunt Ray is right. Bunny's will have to bathe a little, but there is no bathroom. But I have a mobile baby bath. Bunny can fit in there," Eiko cooed, wiping Usagi's dirty face with wet wipes.

"Ray get the baby ready. Undress her and I'll prepare the bath. Oh look Chibiusa has already posted all the photos and videos that I sent her." and Eiko shows to babygirl's, growing number of followers on Usagi's new page and a huge amount of comments under the photos

Eiko goes to the closet in the nursery and takes out a small plastic pink bathtub s1200.thumb.jpeg.5a4fe48fec91544554d835fb312c9728.jpegand half-filled it with warm water and prepared washcloths and sponges and baby shower gel.
"Ray, the bath is ready. Bring the baby." called Eiko, soaping her sponge.

With Eiko's assistance Rei spooned the remaining food - applesauce - into Usagi's mouth with no problems. It went down like a treat, the natural sweetness appealing to the little girl. It may not have been cake, chocolate or candy but any sweetness was good when you were addicted to sugar. It was certainly nicer than mushy peas. 

Usagi felt gross after her meal was finished, cringing and loking at herself as she moved about uncomfortably in her highchair. She thought about licking her hands off but couldn't bear to taste cold mashed peas. She was kind of shocked at how big a mess she made. That only made her feel infantile. Usagi always got a bit of food round her mouth, but it was never this bad. 

"A bath doesn't sound twoo bad" Usagi agreed with Rei and Mommy Eiko's decision. She was pretty comfortable with that actually, since no one besides them was in the room. She looked at the big pink tub with eagerness. "Yay!" she clapped her hands together but it just made muffled thuds since her hands were covered by the bunny sleeper's paw mittens. "Fank oo, School Mommy" the baby rabbit cooed when Eiko wiped her face, making her feel better. She sighed happily at getting the yucky mess off her body. Sweet relief. 

----------

Rei nodded at Eiko's instructions. "Sure" She walked over and unlocked the highchair tray then unbuckled the adult baby, taking the light and skinny girl in her arms. Usagi's legs wrapped around her waist as the baby clung to her. Rei sat Usagi down beside the tub on a changing mat and began to remove her pink sleeper, unzipping the back and pulling it off. She untaped her diaper and wiped her down, discarding the used diaper and wipes. "Come on, in you go little rabbit, before you catch a chill" she cooed at her.  

"She's ready, Principal Eiko. Oh, that was fast. Chibiusa must have used her lunch break to do that" she smiled, coming over to look at Eiko's phone. "Wow, so many comments! Usagi's crazy popular. Oh look, she has invites and comments from other adult babies and their caregivers" Rei pointed a manicured and polished nail at the screen where the comments were. "It would be good for Usagi to have playdates with other big babies" 

Rei went back to Usagi and scooped the girl up bridal style, one arm around her shoulders the other under her knees. She gently lowered her into the bath and went to fetch a tube of hair removal cream. Rei placed it with the other baby items and looked at Eiko. "I noticed some hair is growing back. We should apply this to her underarms, legs and princess parts to keep her baby smooth" she smiled. Rei had noticed something else on Usagi's page. A new mystery follower with a rose as their icon. She had a suspicion about who it was but didn't say anything yet. Usagi would either be worried or excited or both. 

Rei stepped up next to the pink tub and took a sponge shaped like a pink bunny head. She dropped some baby wash onto it and lathered it up, then began to wash Usagi, starting with her back. "So, when does Usagi attend Mrs Jones' baby care classes?" 

Principal's smiles as he sees Rei walk in and carry a naked Usagi with a paci in his mouth.
She helps Ray get the baby into the tub.

"Entertain the little girl, Ray, while I bathe her. There are bath toys here." cooed Eiko adding toys for babies to the bath. Rubber ducks, starfish and cute mermaids.

Eiko puts a soft washcloth on her hand and, adding liquid soap, begins to bathe the babygirl's. Gently rubbing the washcloth over her back and chest babygirl's. Noticing how her nipples are hardening, but pretending not to notice it.

"I think the baby care lessons will start on next week. Today I will give the secretary an assignment to make an announcement, then we will recruit a group and then the lessons will begin." answered Eiko, to Rei.

Eiko noticed that Rei brought a depilatory cream... "I'm going to take her to a beauty salon. The other day. I had to do it for a long time. We need to give her a new haircut and electrodialysis all over her body to destroy her hair follicles and our cute bunny-girl forever has always remained soft and smooth. I think today we will use this cream for the last time. " principal's said as she continued to bathe Usagi and lower her hand with the washcloth closer to her pussy.

Usagi removed her pacifier and set it beside the tub. She didn't need it during bathtime. She sank under the warm water as much as possible, moving her arms and hands to scoop the soothing warmth over her chest and neck with a sigh. She closed her eyes and leaned back in the tub, blowing some bubbles in the water with little noises. There was no shame in enjoying her bath. Usagi began to play with the foam idly, watching the bubbles sparkle and listening to their soft rustling as they popped. A sweet, clean, fruity scent infused the air from the baby wash and bubble soap.  

Usagi didn't bother trying to clean herself, though she had the urge to. She knew that would be done for her. She just relaxed and let them do their thing. 

Rei smiled and nodded at Eiko, "Sure, I'd be happy to!". She took a toy duck and began to squeeze it in front of Usagi, moving it around in playful motions as it gave airy squeaks. Usagi's giggles filled the air. Rei dipped the duck in the tub and let it fill with water, then gently squirted it at Usagi, hitting her with soft jets of water. A few bubbles came out of the duck's beak as well.

Usagi reached to pop them and watched the remainder land and pop on her body and float around her. "Pwetty bubbas!" she cooed in delight, "Skeeky duck!" She giggled again and picked up a starfish, using it to try and block the jets of water. She noticed Eiko start washing her but barely cared. Her nipples did harden in response to being touched but that was normal. If you touched any nipples, they'd react the same. And if it was cold. Luckily, she wasn't cold. She was snuggly warm and having fun. Being cleaned felt so nice and refreshing. Getting all those yucky peas off.  

She heard Eiko talking to Rei. Phew, she didn't have to brave that infant care class till next week, thank goodness. It would give her time to prepare mentally and emotionally. Usagi looked at the cream Rei had brought. Actually, now that she was used to it, she really liked being hair free. She looked at her school mommy curiously when she spoke of the beauty salon. "D-dat won't huwt, will it?" she asked worriedly. Destroying hair follicles sounded scary to her. 

Usagi frowned about the other thing Eiko said too. "A haiwcut? Buh...bud I wike my long pwincess haiw" she reached up to caress her long locks, letting them slip across her palm tenderly. 

Rei gave her a comforting smile, placing a hand on her shoulder and rubbing lightly "Aw, come on, a new hairstyle could look really cute. I'm sure there are lots of cuts that would better suit such a tiny baby. Maybe principal Eiko will let you look through a baby hair book at the salon and pick one you like" 

Usagi automatically got onto all fours in the tub once she felt the washcloth come near her princess parts, letting Eiko have free access to clean them. She turned her head towards the woman 'Is dat twue, Mommy Eiko?" she asked, worried yet hopeful. 

Eiko bathed Usagi and smiled as she watched Rei play with the babygirl's. And quietly takes a photo on the phone.
"What a sweet little one of ours in her second infancy. Only her infancy will now be much longer than usual. Spread your legs, my sweetheart. There is no need to be ashamed of mommy. You must be clean everywhere." - cooed Eiko and began washing Usagi's pussy, penetrating into every fold. - "That's a bunnygirl. Mommy will clean you up well."

"Do not be afraid about electrodialysis. It is practically painless. There will only be a slight redness on the skin, like from a sunburn. But Mommy has a good cream. I will anoint it and everything will go away. But there will never be any body hair again. You will always have delicate skin. like a baby. " cooed Eiko.

Then she proceeded to wash Usagi's feet and heels. She washed each toe on feet and  between them. Аnd kissed them after washing and bare clean heel, as if she were washing a real newborn girl.

"I finished washing babygirl's. Ray, now you will take care of her body hair and dry the baby. And I will go prepare a crib for our rabbit so that she sleeps well in her little hole. We will obscede a haircut for the baby when she sleeps. Plus I still need to ask her older sister and Rachel for their opinion on the haircut."

Rei really liked the way Eiko described Usagi's new lifestyle. "A second infancy...indeed, what a nice way to put it" she agreed, looking at the photo the principal took. "This infancy will be happier than her first. Since this one has all of her friends and she can remember it all" Rei said with a smile. 

"Isn't that right, Usagi?" She giggled, watching the girl obey her school mommy. 

Usagi widened the gap between her knees, moving them apart so Eiko could reach to clean her properly. She nodded at Eiko's words, which eased some of her embarrassment. She didn't feel so bad that Rei could watch her, seeing as they all had the same parts. "Wes Mommy" she peeped softly, then squeaked and let out some small noises of discomfort when she was thoroughly cleaned, trying not to wriggle too much. "Dat body pawt cweans itself, you know" she informed Eiko, telling her she didn't have to be quite that intrusive. "Don't put soap in it!" 

Her body slumped in relief once Eiko was done and moved onto her bottom instead. She listened to her explain electrodialysis, smiling when she heard it was painless. "Oh. Well dat doesn't sound so bad" the moon princess said "I've had sun buwn befowe. I'm gwad you hab a nice cweam to make it go 'way, Mommy Eiko. I'm happy to hab smooth skin" 

She giggled as her feet were washed, being very ticklish, but tried to hold still as much as she could so as not to kick her mommy. The kisses felt nice, and it was good to know her feet were clean enough to kiss. Thoroughly scrubbed and rinsed, Usagi yawned, feeling sleepy and very relaxed. 

Rei heard Eiko and went into action, doing what she said. She applied the cream, then rinsed it off. She then took her friend from the pink plastic tub and began to dry her with a huge yellow towel that had ducks on it in different colours. Rei carried Usagi to the changing table and lay her down, fitting her into a new Pampers diaper. She added barrier cream and some powder then taped it up all snug and cosy. She then looked around for some pajamas and dressed Usagi in a lavender nightie with silver stars on it and puffy sleeves. The skirt of the dress was long, going down to Usagi's feet. Rei gave Usagi a translucent purple pacifier with a crescent moon and stars on the shield, clipping the lanyard to the nightdress.

"The baby bunny is ready to go into her burrow, principal!" Rei called out, scooping up Usagi in a bridal carrying and swaying her back and forth. 

While Rei studied with Usagi. Eiko, meanwhile, changed the bedclothes at the crib. The pillow and blanket were now cute white with little carrots painted on them.

Eiko smiled when Rei brought Usagi ready for the nap to her.

"You did a great job. You look after babies very well. I will make a positive note on your personal file, Ray. Ray, you can go to class. Our baby will be sleeping anyway." said principal.

She takes Usagi out of Rei's arms and wraps the baby-banny in a blanket, securing the blanket with velcro tape, to keep it from opening.

"That's it. We have arranged our baby in a burrow. Now mommy will read you a fairy tale and you will quickly fall asleep." cooed Eiko and with these words switched on mobile over crib.

She sat down beside her and gently swayed her crib to a soft melody and began to gently read to Usagi a baby book about a princess.

"Suck pacifier  and sleepy, babygirly."

Rei sat down with her infantilised friend, setting her bottom in her lap and gently rocking side to side, one arm around Usagi's shoulders, the other under her knees. Usagi giggled softly behind her pacifier as she was swayed back and forth. She felt so relaxed. She was a little sleepy too. She got a full night's rest so there really was no reason. It was just being bathed and pampered and treated like this made her want to take a nap. 

The blonde haired former heroine looked at the new bedding and smiled, her eyes creasing. She loved it. "Cawwots, hee hee!" The fresh bedding was inviting, along with the padded crib bumpers and curtains that made the sleeping place so safe feeling and secure, like her own private little world. Like...like a rabbit would feel in its burrow. 

----------------------

Rei smiled at Eiko's praise. "Thank you, principal. I think it's so easy to look after Usagi because I know her well and as her friend, I care about her a lot. I want to show her that even if we're on different paths in life, I'll always be there for her, so will all the sailor scouts" Rei said sincerely. "She is our precious baby moon princess. Anyway, yes, I had better get to classes. I still have a lot to study and learn about being a true shrine maiden" she replied, "Have a good day until next we meet" she then bowed and left, black heeled shoes clicking on the floor.

------------------------

Usagi was laid down on a blanket and then wrapped up snugly in it, trapping her arms on her chest and pinning her legs in place. She could kick and wriggle a little but not very much. She was swaddled, just like a real baby. Instead of feeling trapped though, she was calmed by it. She knew if she had to go, she could always use her diaper. And if she got thirsty or had a bad dream, she could cry for attention. She hoped her limbs wouldn't go numb, however. Usagi usually moved a lot in her sleep, ending up in strange postions with messed up sheets and blankets. 

The blue eyes of the moon princess shifted to focus on the book in Eiko's hands and she nodded. "Mmhmm" She sucked her pacifier gently, finding it deeply soothing. Usagi's imagination blossomed as the words off the pages danced in her mind. The quiet tinkling of the mobile above added a nice atmosphere while she watched the cute toys on it dangle around in a slow circle, twisting and bobbing lightly. 

She began to blink her eyes more often, growing sleepier and sleepier, until she couldn't keep them open and drifted off to sleep. She forgot all about the new hair cut she was going to have to endure. And about picking a good style. 

Now it was up to those who had her best interests at heart to pick something that would look fitting on a moon princess rabbit but also make her look extremely adorable. Chibiusa and Rachel and Rei and...maybe all her friends could share their opinions to help Eiko choose.

Eiko continued to read the story for baby-Usagi and did not take her hand off her head. She didn’t stop stroking Usagi’s head. Finally, Usagi lost her sleep fight and dozed off sucking on a pacifier.

Eiko checked how the mobile worked, then drew the curtains in the nursery. Having plunged the room into twilight and putting the baby monitor in my jacket pocket, she left the room.

Eiko sat down at the table and set up a Discord's chat to discuss all of their little rabbit's news. Principal's added Rachel, Chibiusa, and Usagi's former sailor partners: Rei, Makoto, Minako and Ami.

At the moment, Eiko decided to discuss the hairstyle she was going to do for the baby, as now her hair is too long. The girl's haircut is too harsh, so Eiko suggested several options, and among them was a cute baby's hairstyle with ears.

It takes about an hour in discussions. Finally, everyone agreed that this particular hairstyle is most suitable for the baby.

Eiko heard rustling sounds from the baby monitor and told everyone that she was going to check on the baby and told Chibiusa to come for her sister because it was time to take her for a walk.

20210906_215907.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Usagi fell asleep and didn't dream, she just sank into peaceful blackness. Her mouth had learned how to automatically suck her paci when she wasn't doing it consciously. It was soothing and made her sleep very refreshing, keeping her asleep longer. 

It was a half day of school today apparently, so once all classes were over, the other women and young lady joined the Discord chat, sharing their opinions and suggestions for the baby's new hairstyle. Since Chibiusa had her 'baby' sister's phone, she used it to participate in the chat. 

The group finally settled on a shorter cut that was still incredibly cute and feminine. Gentle curls in the ends of her hair, two bangs framing her heart shaped fringe, and a set of bunny ears with a ribbon bow and pom poms. It was perfect! Even with this different style, Usagi would still be super cute and pretty. But this cut and decoration suited her second infancy much better. 

Usagi began to wriggle once she awoke, feeling a little too warm in her swaddle, and squirming due to an itchy leg that she was desperate to scratch, "Mmg, ahn!" she uttered sharp noises of discomfort and frustration. This itch was driving her crazy. Usagi decided to try crying to bring Eiko faster. She pushed her paci out with her tongue and then took a breath and performed some rather fake but cute sounding crying. "Waaaah! Uwaaaa!" No tears came from her eyes. She just couldn't manage that. For someone who cried so easily, she wasn't a good actor.

Chibiusa had finished school and was walking towards the university. She texted Eiko back a reply "I'll be there in ten minutes" 

Eiko walks over to the crib and leans over the crib, cooing with the cute babygirl's. Who moaned softly. And her groan was very infant.
"You slept really well, baby. Send Mommy prepare you. Your big sister is coming soon to take you for a walk." cooed
Eiko unfolds the blanket and sees Usagi jerking her leg.
Eiko scratched the girl's legs and saw a blissful smile behind the pacifier.

Then Eiko takes it under the legs and back and carries it to the changing table.

Eiko takes off Usagi's sleeping suit and checks the diaper. "Looks like somebody made a puddle in the diaper? It's okay, you're just a very little baby. It's quite natural."

Eiko quickly changes Usagi's diaper to dry. "It's time to get our little bunny back. Isn't it?" said Eiko, going to the closet and returning, holding mittens and booties made in the form of rabbit paws, as well as a onesie to which an artificial little ponytail was attached to the back and of course a baby's bonnet.

At this time, the door to the nursery opens and Chibiusa enter.

"Bunny, look who's here. Chibiusa, you're on time. I'm just dressing up the baby. Would you like to help? Can you put this on," Eiko said, holding out booties and mittens to Chibiusa.

She nodded at Eiko's speech "Wes Mommy, I slept weally good!" she agreed, "Nappy time was nice" Usagi smiled, sitting up and grabbing the crib bars to pull herself up. The muscles in her legs and arms were weakened from not using them so much, making it harder for her to move around. 

"Chibiusa is? Okay" she said, looking forward to a walk. Today must be a half day for college and school. She hadn't even been at the college very long.

The girl let out a sigh as her leg was finally scratched. She must have had some dry skin there. It would be important to hydrate her all over with moisturiser or baby oil and a nice massage at some point.

Usagi let go of the crib bars as the side was lowered and she was scooped up. She clung lightly to Eiko while being carried to the changing table. She blushed a little at the diaper check and her school Mommy's words. "Wes Mommy"

These diapers weren't very absorbent then. Either that or she wet herself a lot while napping. Now that she was paying attention, she could feel the moisture around her lower body, as well as the squish of the padding. It wasn't exactly a bad sensation though. If it went cold, it would be but it was warm from her body's heat after being in the sleeper. 

She lifted her legs obediently as she went through a change, smiling at the feeling of a fresh new padding on her bottom. Usagi sat up on the padded table and watched Eiko go to the closet. "Huh?" She saw the mittens and booties and giggled, "Bunny paws!" Usagi clapped her hands. They were cute. Even if they would make it hard to grab things or scratch herself. This time the rabbit paws and onesie were white. It was a colour that suited her well. 

The babyfied young adult looked towards the door of the nursery and waved at her younger 'older sister'. "Hi!" 

-------------------

Chibiusa looked at Eiko and Usagi, waving to them both with a bright smile "Hello Eiko Sensei, Baby Sissy!" she said.

"Sure, I'll help you dress her. Then we can go for a walk" she said, walking over to the changing table and pulling up a stepping stool to stand on so she could reach. She hopped up on the stool and helped Eiko pull the onesie onto her sister, then placed the booties and mittens on her hands and feet.

Chibiusa attached a pacifier clip on a lanyard, with a white paci that had a carrot on the front while Eiko tied the bonnet onto the baby. 

------------------

Usagi sat up once she was dressed, looking at herself. "Whewe awe we going do walk? Can we go to the pawk?" she asked eagerly. She had lots of energy after her nap and felt like she could use some exercise. The park would be a good place to run off steam. She didn't care there were other people around. Eiko and Chibiusa would protect her. 

She completely forgot about going to the salon to get a haircut and new hairstyle.

Eiko takes baby cream and lubricates Usagi's hands and feet with it. Then she puts baby's on her ass on the changing table and puts a onesie on her head. And with a smile she watches, as Chibiusa carefully puts booties on Usagi's legs, and mittens on his hands.

"Thanks for helping Chibiusa. You're a good big sister and will be babysitter" - Eiko said, buttoning up Usagi's onesie and securing the baby bonnet on head. "Follow for baby, while I bring the stroller." - said Eiko, and after 10 minutes she returns and pushes a baby carriage in front of her.

"Let's take bunny for a walk. You can handle Chibiusa if I let you go alone? Remember, if she misbehaves, you can spank her." Eiko said while buckling Usagi's harness to the stroller.

Eiko opens the door wider and lets Chibiusa push the stroller and waves them goodbye. "Good walking,  baby-bunny." cooed she.

When they leave, Eiko contacts a stylist, she knows, who works in a children's beauty salon and signs up babygirl's for tomorrow.

The baby cream felt soothing on her hands and feet. She really needed lotion all over her body, but maybe tonight a massage with hydrating baby oil could help. Massage was very relaxing and good for muscles and increasing blood flow. 

Usagi was kind of used to being manhandled now, as many times as she'd been dressed and undressed during her baby treatment. She appreciated how gentle Eiko could be while still getting it done quickly. Just like she was a real baby that would fuss over being dressed and undressed. She turned her head towards Chibiusa and smiled, looking at her new rabbit paws. "Fankies sissy" she said softly, rubbing the paws together. She didn't really want to wear a bonnet and she tugged at the frilly hat, pulling her long twintails out of the confines to flow freely down her shoulders. 

Usagi talked to Chibiusa while they waited for Eiko to get the stroller out of storage. It was a nice stroller for an adult baby. It looked just like those made for babies, only it was sized up. Unlike strollers clearly made for people with disabilities, this one was clearly made for a big baby to occupy, with a string of toys dangling across the top and many adjustable features for the baby's comfort and caregiver's convenience. 

Usagi felt positive towards the stroller now. She wasn't so embarrassed to be seen in it since so far, the times she'd been taken out for walks, nothing bad had happened. People commented, laughed or stared, but that was all. She could ignore them. That was the nice thing about Japan, people were always non confrontational. They minded their own busisness and let others be. This way, it kept the peace. 

Usagi clapped her paws together as she was sat into the stroller and buckled in "Yay, walkies!" she cheered. 

-----------------

The pink haired little girl looked up at Eiko "Okay. Of course I can, Eiko Sensei, you can count on me. I'm a very mature young lady" she told her with confidence, nodding at the reminder that she was allowed to spank her "Okay, I'll make sure to punish her properly if she tries anything funny" she promised. "And if she tries to run away, I'll just use my Sailor Scout powers on her!" she cackled with glee. "But really, we should be fine!" she waved a hand dismissively with a smile. 

Chibiusa began to push the stroller, looking through a clear space in the back to see where she was going. She thanked Eiko for opening the door and waved goodbye "Bye, see you later" she called, pushing the stroller through the grounds of the university where other students and professors walked around. People pointed, laughed and made comments but the two girls ignored them. Chibiusa began to head towards a local park. 

"I heard that you wanted to go to the park. Some exercise will do us both good. So that's where we're going" she told her babyfied 'younger sister'. The day was fair, a little breezy, and the sun was out. Birds sang and flew around. Flowers were blosssoming. "Don't you just love springtime, sissy? The air smells like flowers" she sighed, breathing in the sweet perfume. 

Once they reached the park, Chibiusa unbuckled the harness and let Usagi out. "Well, what do you want to play on first?" 

-----------------

Paying attention to the conversation, Usagi decided she should probably behave herself. She didn't want to be spanked by a girl younger than her in front of other kids and parents. It's not like she could run away dressed like this either. She entertained the idea, but couldn't think of anywhere to go. Her friends all knew about the punishment and would turn her back in to Eiko. Plus, she couldn't trouble a stranger with this problem.

She had waved goodbye with Chibiusa and then they were out the door, and there was a lot of nice things to see around them. Scenery passed by and Chibiusa made comments about the spring. "I'd wove it mowe if I had my fweedom. Bud I guess I can still appweciate it" she said, making sure to talk in a babyish manner. 

Usagi got out of the stroller and tried to stand, but her legs wobbled and she fell to the ground. "My wegs awe so weak!" she cried out, feeling her limbs shake. "When did wawking get sho hawd?" It must be because of all the baby treatment. She was barely allowed to do anything for herself. She got to her feet slowly, holding onto the stroller for support, and pointed at a teeter totter/see saw. "I wanna pway on dat, to let my wegs get some exercise" she said.

----------------

Chibiusa held out her hand and took Usagi's hand in her own, "Well, if you can't walk very well due to being a baby, lean on me then. I'll take you over there" she said with a smile, leading the slow and wobbling adult baby over to the colourful playground equipment. She helped her onto the seat and made sure she gripped the handlebar properly with her bunny mittens then went to the other side and asked another child to join her. They hopped into the seats and the kids began to ride the seesaw up and down. Usagi giggled as they played on the toy, pushing hard off the ground when it was her turn, and kicking her legs once she was in the air. "Whee, hee hee!" she laughed, actually having fun. It had been so long since she played like this. "I wanna pway on everyfing!" she said loudly, enjoying herself. 

(Think it's time for Tuxedo Musk to appear?))

Meanwhile away from Japan. In America, Mamoru China or secret alter ego "Tuxedo Mask." looked at the computer screen and did not understand anything. He hadn't received any messages from Usagi in over a week.

Sad, he walked within the walls of the university where he studied and his friend advised to go to one page on Facebook.

Mamoru sat in front of the computer and looked at hundreds of photographs of Usagi, but she was not dressed like an ordinary schoolgirl or a warrior in a sailor. No, she was dressed like a little babygirl. Here she is sucking on a pacifier while her diaper is being changed. And here she is sitting in a highchair's with a dirty face. "What happened to her there with my queen? I have to find truth." mused Mamoru.

He took a week off in university and took a plane ticket for the very near time. After a few hours, he was in Japan.

Now, as he was wandering through the grounds of Usagi's college, he suddenly noticed Chibiusa pushing a baby stroller's in front of her. And in the stroller... Usagi was sitting. Dressed like a bunny-baby. He affectionately called her "Bunny" before, but now she has become a real rabbit. Baby-rabbit and even her paci that Usagi was sucking was in the form of a cute carrot.

He walked up to them... "Hi Chibiusa. How are you? What's going on here? I saw the pictures on Facebook and I came right away to make sure it was true." Mamoru turned to Chibiusa and then turned his gaze to Usagi. "Hello to you, future Queen Serenity or should I call you daycare's queen now?" Mamoru turned to Usagi and bent over to tickle her chin, wondering how soft the skin was on Usagi's face.

----------------------

While Chibiusa and Usagi were out for a walk. Eiko was unaware of their meeting with Mamoru.

She was busy. She chose the decor for the "baby care class" and the team that will make the renovation. And then I made a schedule of classes.

Usagi couldn't send any messages to him. Her close friends, she saw in person, but since her phone was taken and all her stuff was given to Sailor Mini Moon, she hadn't been able to message Mamoru at all, and she couldn't receive phone calls either. Of course he'd be worried, not hearing from her. But she was so wrapped up in having her whole life adjusted around her, that she'd barely had time to think about how Mamoru was feeling. 

Truthfully, she knew that if he didn't hear from her in a long enough time, he'd become concerned and come to see her. She didn't want to bother him with any of this, knowing he was studying hard overseas. But he was the love of her life, so of course he'd end up seeing her like this at some point. 

Still, the girl didn't expect today to be that point. Mamoru must have come to Japan. He followed them from the college all the way to the park, and once she got back into her stoller to rest her now shaking legs after riding the teeter totter, that was when he appeared! 

Usagi gasped when he walked up to her in the stroller, speaking to Chibiusa.

-----------------------

Chibiusa smiled brightly at the dark haired man that approached, "Hi Mamoru! I'm doing fine, thank you! Well, as you can probably see, Usagi's been turned into a big baby" she giggled, "It was her own fault. I"M the big sister now! We're at the playground so she can have some fun and get exercise. I'm glad you saw the Facebook page! I uploaded the photos and videos with Principal Eiko" 

---------------------

When he talked to her, Usagi blushed pink at first but it quickly became a bright red. So he saw all the videos and pictures on Facebook. She couldn't believe he'd actually come here to make sure it was true! Usagi was so embarrassed that she couldn't see clearly as she let out a small wail and turned even redder. Steam was nearly coming off her hot face, her hands pressed to her cheeks. "Ahhh....ahhhhh!" she uttered, "M-Mamoru!" she cried out, "I didn't want you to see me wike dis!"

Her eyes filled with tears as she began to cry "I'm sowwy...I'm sowwy. I did sho bad at studyin' dat Pwincipal Eiko...s-she decided to...wefowm mwe into a baby!" she explained, upset. "Dis ish my life now" She hoped he wouldn't be disappointed in her. Or angry for getting herself into this situation. "We can still bwe togethew....wight?" she asked, looking at him with shimmery, hope filled eyes. "If we don'...Chibiusa won't bwe bown!" she told him tearfully. 

He had tickled her chin while she was crying, even teased her a little and chuckled, but...was he really accepting her? "Y...you w-wanna bwe....bwe...my Daddy?" Usagi asked. "I'm an adult baby now sho....my boyfwiend has to become my daddy" She was so scared that he would be disgusted by her and reject her. Her heart squeezed painfully. "Pwease...PWEASE....tell mwe you can accept mwe even tho I'm wike dis" she begged. "I can't escape dis fate" 

Mamoru stood with his arms crossed over his chest and listened to Chibiusa and Usagi's explanations. He was surprised at first and then smiled as Usagi spoke. Her speech was thin and slurred, like a babygirl's babbling.

When Usagi finished speaking, he leaned over to her. He picked up the pacifier that had fallen out of Usagi's mouth and was now dangling from a string. And put it in baby-bunny's mouth. "No. Don't call me" Mamoru anymore. "Now you're going to call me" daddy. " No, you will live under my care. I myself will perfectly cope with silver Tokyo, and you will live with me, as little one girl's. Now you are not responsible for anything. Now, judging by everything, the main one is Eiko's principal. your mommy right? We'll talk with her and be sure that we will find a way for Chibiusa to be born. I have a premonition that your infancy will drag on for a very long time. Until Chibiusa decides to return to the future, she will be your big sister and babysitter's I saw everything. Chibiusa did a great job looking after you, baby-bunny. Now why not continue your walk? " Mamoru said as he watched Usagi suck on the pacifier, blushing severely and drooling down her chin, which Chibiusa wiped off with a baby wipe.

"Let me help you Chibiusa. It must be difficult for you to manage such a big stroller's. Let's push her together." Mamoru suggested, holding the handles from behind, began to push the stroller's further along the park paths.

They met many people along the way while enjoying the good weather. Once, Mamoru and Chibiusa met a woman who was holding a little girl by the hand. She first looked at Usagi, then at Mamoru and Chibiusa. Tugging her mom by the hand, she said pointing her finger at Usagi: "Mommy, look this girl in the stroller is a baby? It turns out that I'm older than her? Look, rather, she's wearing a diaper, and I'm already wearing panties." The girl's mom looked at Usagi and smiled, "Don't poke your fingers, it's indecent. You're right. This girl is a baby. And besides, she looks like a little rabbit. Apparently she has a very big potty problem."

Chibiusa smiled while listening to the comments and dialed Eiko's number and let her know that they had met Mamoru and informed her that the meeting went well and Mamoru made the decision to accept Usagi as a baby and become her daddy.

Eiko smiled as she listened to Chibusu, "It's good that he found out about this so quickly. The sooner he found out the better."

• 2 weeks later...

Usagi was surprised at Mamoru's actions. At first, he crossed his arms so she thought he was mad but it seemed that wasn't the case. She was even more shocked to see his smile. She accepted the pacifier and sucked on it to calm herself down, the red in her face slowly fading to pink, then going away. She smiled back with her whole heart, her face lighting up at his response. "Yaaaaay!" Usagi clapped her mittened hands, clapping the rabbit paws together. "Wou accshept mwe!~"

She was so happy. 

"Otay Daddy!" she told him, glad when Chibiusa cleaned her face with a wipe. "I would wove to lib with you" she cheered. She nodded when he asked about Principal Eiko "Wes, she's my school Mommy. And my mama at home is my other Mommy" she told him. "Will they bwe happy if I come lib with you? You have to finish your studies first, don't you? If that's da case, I can stay wiff my Mommies until you're weady fow mwe to lib wiff you" 

She nodded when he talked about Chibiusa being born "Otay, so long as it happens, then I'm happy, no matter which way her birth comes about. And otay....she's alweady my bwig sissy so dat's not gonna change" She looked at the playground and decided her legs were too sore from the teeter totter, so she just went along with it "Suwe. Wet's continue!" she agreed. 

----------------------

Chibiusa looked proud when Mamoru said she was doing a good job so far. She smiled at his praise, moving to one side as he took over pushing the stroller "Okay, thank you very much" she told him, "This is a big stroller. I pushed her all the way to the park by myself" she told him "I'm really strong" she giggled. She was probably more powerful than both her parents, since she inherited their magic. She helped push the stroller along the paths that ribboned through the park, enjoying the sight of flowers and children playing. There were people playing frisbee, playing with dogs, and even having picnics. 

Their baby bunny blushed when a girl much younger than her called her a baby and pointed out her diaper, but she wasn't too fazed by it. "Dat's wight! I'm Daddy's baby giwl!" she told the little girl and her mother happily. She was glad to be Mamoru's precious little one. She batted at the string of toys hanging across the stroller and giggled softly, acting the part. Now that he accepted her, along with her friends and family, this was actually looking to be a fun filled and carefree life. Usagi couldn't believe how happy she was. 

"I has to use diapees all da time" she replied to the mom and daughter. "Because I'm just a baby now. But I'm not sad. I enjoy dis life. Becawse evwewyone woves mwe!" She raised her hands in the air with a cheer. Usagi then remembered something "Huh...Chibiusa, wasn't Mommy Eiko talking about getting my haiw cut eawliew?" she asked her. 

----------------------

The pink haired girl nodded "Oh yes. But she is still arranging it, and has yet to make the appointment. Don't worry, we will choose something that will suit you perfectly" she reassured her. She looked at Mamoru. "Is there anything you want to do with Usagi while we're at the park? You can make her play on the slide, or the swings" she said. "And what shall we do after this?" 

Mamoru proudly pushed the baby carriage in which his infantile Usagi sat and listened to her play with rattles on a string.

"Yes. I always knew that you were still a little babygirl. You cry often and for no reason all the time and it's good that Miss Eiko has brought you back to normal." cooed Mamoru and stroked baby-Usagi's head.

He smiled when Usagi personally confirmed that she was now just a baby. “Now I’m having two children, but if Chibiusa ever becomes an adult, it’s unlikely that Usagi will.” Mamoru mused.
Chibiusa walked slightly bouncing next to the stroller and told everything that she had done with Usagi and even reported how she herself changed the diaper of the newborn bunny.

"I think you've played enough on the playground. Now I'm going to have some fun with her." answered Mamoru to Chibiusa.

He found a nice quiet spot near the lake and freed Usagi from the pram and sat down on the bench with her.

"Chibiusa, do you know this baby's song's? You can play with your little sister too."

He started bounced Usagi on his knee, then took her hands and started clapping them together.

"Pat a cake, pat a cake .." Mamoru said.

• 3 weeks later...

She used her imagination as she played with the string of toys on her pram, imagining the animal shapes doing happy activities together at a big playground. Imagination was her best skill now. She could make up all kinds of stories and then draw pictures of the things she dreamed and tell Mamoru all about them.

She thought her beloved would have been embarrassed to be seen pushing an adult baby in a stroller but he seemed totally fine with it. He was even proud to be the daddy of a very special baby girl. Mamoru's voice floated to her from above the stroller as it was pushed through the park. She blushed at what he said. "I...guess I have always been immatuwe" she admitted. "I still cwy a lot" she giggled in a self deprecating way. "I suppose Mommy Eiko did mwe a favouw giving mwe dis easy life" 

She smiled and leaned into his touch when he stroked her hair, making a small happy coo. 

She blinked cutely when he mentioned that now he had two children. "Hee hee...yeah" she said, with a weak laugh. "Chibiusa is mowe gwown up dan I'll ever bwe. She can take ovwer as da new leadew of da Sailow Scouts!" 

She looked at her 'older sister' bouncing beside the stroller and smiled fondly as she listened to her tell Mamoru all she had done as a big sister so far.  Usagi still found it kind of odd that Chibiusa could change her diapers, but it seemed she enjoyed taking care of and babying her. Usagi looked at her daddy and pouted "I onwy got to pway on da seesaw. Dat was all!" she told him. "but havin' fun with Daddy now dat you'we hewe is good too" 

The blondie girl reached her arms out to him when he freed her from the pram, wrapping them around his shoulders and hugging him tightly. She nuzzled into his shoulder with delight. She was so happy that he loved her this much. Usagi's puffy bottom crinkled as she was put onto his knee. She giggled as she lightly clung to him. 

-----------------

Chibiusa walked over to stand in front of the two and nodded at Mamoru's query "Yes! I know that song. It's easy" she said with confidence and she began to clap her hands and do the actions as she recited the popular baby rhyme with Mamoru "Pat a cake, pat a cake, baker's man, bake me a cake as fast as you can, pat it and prick it and mark it with a B and put it in the oven for baby and me!" she giggled. "Especially for Usagi because she loves cake!" 

Usagi giggled and sang along in her babyish words while her hands were moved for her as though she was too little to do it herself. She was having fun. The lake looked lovely under the blue sky, the water clear. People were paddling and fishing. Flowers bloomed all around it along with cherry blossom trees. 

• 1 month later...

For a while, Mamoru played with Usagi with the help of Chibiusa. They sang children's songs to her and made her reach for a rattle. Shaking with a cooing rattle in front of Usagi's face. Chibiusa especially tried. Mamoru saw Chubiusu amused by the fact that Usagi was now a babygirl.

Placing his hand on Usagi's tummy suddenly, Mamoru felt a rumble. "It looks like it's time for the little one to have a snack. Chibiusa, in the diaper's bag, did the principal's put something to eat on the stroller?"

Chibiusa winked and disappeared and soon returned with a bib, baby bottle and baby food jars.

Mamoru watched Chibiusa attach the bib around Usagi's neck and suggested by slightly tickling her little one, "Show how good you are, big sister. How you feed the little one with baby food, and I'll feed her with a bottle."

Usagi was glad to be showered with attention. She sang and did actions to the songs they sang for her, memories of the nursery rhymes filtering back easily from her childhood days. She reached for the rattle multiple times, giggling when it was held out of reach at first but getting a bit frustrated until she was finally able to catch it in her hand. Usagi pulled the rattle from their grasp and shook it triumphantly, laughing at the sound. She sang a song while shaking it, using the rattle to add to the melody. 

She didn't realise how much time passed beside the pleasant lake but was suddenly aware of a hand on her stomach. "Huh?" her stomach growled audibly and rumbled, and she felt the pangs of hunger. Usagi blushed while her stomach roared its demands in front of her boyfriend. How embarrassing and unladylike. She was always hungry though. The blonde girl watched Chibiusa ruffle through her diaper bag and bring out some items. When she saw the jars, she scrunched her face in disgust. "No! I don't want dat! I want cwackews and cheese instead!" she demanded, banging her rattle against her leg in protest. "No yucky baby mush!" 

She pouted and stuck her nose in the air, turning her head away from the spoon. "I want ceweal, I want somding cwunchy! Baby wusks, cheewios, anyfin but dat!" she pointed accusingly at the jar of strained carrot and sweet potato. 

"Baby, you don't need to be capricious. You probably don't do it in front of Miss Eiko, right? And I would not want to spank you either. You should eat what the adults bring you. Let's make a deal. First you eat the tense beef. And after that you will get mashed carrots, baby-bunny. Or you give spanked and mashed carrot..." Mamoru said, holding Usagi in his lap and shaking slightly.

To help Chibiusa, he began to tickle Usagi a little in different places, then the foot, then the side. That will make bubbles on the neck.

When Usagi laughed, Chibiusa cooed spoon after spoon dexterously into her mouth. Usagi's face and bib were as dirty as a real babygirl's.