LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Usagi's College Reform

Rachel looked confused as Eiko talked to herself. "Huh? Reform? What are you talking about?" she questioned, "I'm glad you're happy with your new family, though" she smiled, amused at her wife's rambles. "Do you think we'll baby Chibiusa when she grows older?" she asked, not really expecting an answer. 

She returned the kiss happily, letting out a small happy sigh as she felt her curly hair being played it. It felt nice. The sensation of their bare, silky skin pressing together was nice too. 

She gave a soft giggle at Eiko's words "No need to thank me, I loved our time together as much as you did. And yes, you are right. We need to rise and shine! Something does smell good" she nodded as she sat up and pulled on her own sky blue silk robe, tying it closed tightly. "Sure, I'll go do that. You get our bunny" she winked, walking out of the room to go to the kitchen. Rachel greeted Chibiusa "Good morning, sweetheart. How was your sleep? I see someone's making her own bento this morning, my my! Such a big girl" she said, smiling as she got ready a bottle of formula and some baby cereal in a rabbit shaped bowl with two round ears on the sides and a rubber coated baby spoon. 

----------------

"Good morning!" Chibiusa chirped brightly "I slept great. That's right. I made my lunch for school today. It turned out really good! Even Usagi never made her own lunch, you always did it for her. But since I'm the older sister now, I can take more responsibility" she explained, "I'm making French toast for breakfast. Do you want some? I can make breakfast for you and Miss Eiko" she offered, getting on the stepping stool and gently turning the frying bread with a spatula. She was wearing a cute child's apron to protect her school uniform. 

She glanced at the food and baby bottle and giggled "I see you're making Usagi's breakfast. She's not going to like missing out on French toast but that baby stuff sure suits her" 

------------------

Usagi awoke to light in her face and fresh air drifting into the room, making her shiver lightly. It was early in the moring, barely 6:30am. She let out a groan as Eiko spoke and tried to hide her face in her pillow, hugging it to her. "Nuuuu. Ish do eawly!"

She didn't have a choice though, as she was soon picked up against her will and the morning light hit her eyes. She blinked in the light and rubbed her eyes, the carrot paci falling out to dangle upon its lanyard. Usagi gave a small yawn as she felt the padded changing table press against her back. Still half asleep, she automatically spread her legs in preparation for a diaper change, noticing the wetness a second later. 'Huh, it feels like I peed a lot in my sleep' she thought idly 'Is my bladder even able to regain control at this point? I'm reliant on these diapers now'

She sniffed the air, smelling something that made her mouth water "Ish Mommy cookin' bweakfast, Mommy Eiko?" she asked, "Smellsh weally good!" She was not gonna be happy about the bottle and baby cereal. 

"I think that one baby will be enough for us. We will let her grow up and be a lady, and I plan to leave Usagi as a one year old baby forever, if you don't mind. She doesn't know yet. I don't want to spoil her surprise." said Eiko kissing Rachel, before going to the nursery.

----------

Eiko carried Usagi from the crib to the changing table. And now she unbutton the pocket on Usagi's bunny suit, to get to the wet diaper.

"You're very wet babygirly. Mommy will fix it now." - she cooed, holding Usagi's ankle and slowly clearing her ass and pubis from urine.
Then she took out a new diaper and added baby powder to fix diaper on Usagi's ass.

"For now, I will not change your cute bunny suit. I will consult with the others. Will you go to school in a dress or as a baby-bunny. Let's go to the kitchen. Breakfast is probably ready for a long time. Come on, bunny crawl into the kitchen." cooed Eiko buttoning up her outfit and helping Usagi down to the floor and gently stroking Usagi's ass.

Delicious smells wafted from the kitchen.

Rachel was a little disappointed at Eiko's reply, not wanting to lose either girl when they got old enough to move out. But she then comforted herself with the fact that she wouldn't be alone, she had Eiko to keep her company and make her happy now. She just hoped Eiko would still be with her in future and wouldn't tire of her and wish for someone else. 

Rachel did feel surprised at Eiko's revelation about Usagi. "Forever...is that really what Usagi wants?" she asked softly. She knew her daughter loved being a baby but the rest of her life was such a long time. What if there were other things she wanted to do, dreams she wanted to chase? Rachel decided it was okay for now and to worry about the future later 

"Okay. I'll trust your judgement in Usagi's case" she said, "And sure, I won't tell her. We can keep it a surprise" 

---------------------------------------------------------

Usagi gave Eiko a stare when she announced how wet her diaper was. Her stare said 'Uh, duh! You're the one who made me this way'. If this was permanent, Usagi would be very unhappy. For now, she was glad to be changed and cleaned. She saw another big baby diaper with Sesame Street characters in hot air balloons. It made her crack a smile due to her weakness for cute things. She hugged her plush rabbit to her with one arm. He was her comfort and friend who she could talk to when she needed to vent. Not like anybody else was going to listen to her. 

"Dat's ogay" Usagi agreed, not minding the bunny sleeper. It was comfy and she knew how adorable she looked wearing it. Going to school in this would be embarrassing but not so bad. She'd probably be laughed at. She knew she had no say either way. Eiko just did what she wanted with her. 

Usagi's stomach twinged in hunger and she swallowed a mouthful of expectant saliva "Weah, bweakky!" she cheered softly, looking forward to it "Ah can't wait!" She was excited for some yummy food. Usagi started crawling down the hallway towards the kitchen, her bunny tail wiggling on her puffy rear. Her rabbit ears flopped too. She crawled onto the kitchen's vinyl and reached for her highchair. "Up, up" she asked, wanting to be seated so she could eat. 

She looked around the table and saw Chibiusa setting down plates of French toast with bacon strips, butter cubes and maple syrup. It looked and smelled amazing "Ish dere one fow me?" she asked, not seeing a baby's plate. She tried not to let her heart sink but she suddenly suspected she was going to be served something much less palatable. 

Eiko follows and giggles, watching the banny's ears and tail, move in a funny way from the movements. "Hmm... Usagi will definitely not be happy, to hear the news that she will forever be a baby-rabbit, but it is better that she will be a restless girl again and cause problems, in her studies and in life." she mused inside her head.

They were soon in the kitchen. Eiko was very surprised. See Chibiusu in a kitchen apron. "Did you cook it all yourself? You're a really big girl and a good older sister. When I take Rachel out on a date, I can trust you to care for our cute bunny." said Eiko, looking at the cooked food and how Chibiusa and Rachel set the dishes on the table with smiles.

Eiko helps Usagi sit on the highchair and fixes her up with a tray.

Chibiusa brings a bottle and a baby's bowl of baby's cereal on which she has laid a smiley face with raspberries.
"Look what your big sister has prepared for you. Toast and bacon for adults. Your little tummy will be vvery hurt. Cute bunnies, eat only baby food. Look you even have a cute bowl that looks, like a bunny. It's so cute. Say "thank you" to your older sister. Chibiusa want to feed the bunny?" cooed Eiko, tying the bib around Usagi's neck.

Usagi blushed at Eiko's giggles but kept her mouth shut. She didn't want to say something that would get her in more trouble. She did silently growl at the fact Eiko found this so funny. It wasn't clear what the young woman would do upon learning of her chosen fate but she was bound to be upset at first. The promise of getting free in future kept her somewhat pacified through all of this but if it was taken away, she might not react well. She was especially worried about what Mamoru would think of her. 

Still, Usagi never really had clear plans for her future. She didn't think that far ahead. She simply enjoyed living in the moment and enjoying the life of a young woman and magical girl. She had never been sure what she would do when she grew up, only knowing that one day she became queen and had a daughter with Mamoru. Could a queen act like a baby? What had she been studying at college anyway? Seems most of her time was spent slacking off or going to parties. 

-------------------

Chibiusa turned towards Eiko and glowed at her praise. "Yes, I did!" she paused "Thank you Miss Eiko. I do my best. I'm glad you can see my good qualities" she replied. "I will grow up to be a fine lady" she tossed a pigtail over her shoulder with flair. She became excited when Eiko said she could babysit while her parents dated. "Wow, really? That's so cool. I'll be happy to babysit for you" she agreed. That made her feel like such a mature girl, being entrusted with such a big responsibility. "I'm a dependable, mature person so you can count on me" she said, putting her hands on her hips and raising her nose in the air proudly. 

She had collected the oversized baby bottle and bunny bowl Rachel prepared and added some of the leftover raspberries to the baby oatmeal to make a smiley face. Just to cheer up her sister a bit. She knew Usagi really wanted French toast instead. Chibiusa chipped in when Eiko told the baby that she had made the food "Actually, Mom made that for her. I just added the raspberries. It's grown up to tell the truth" she stated. 

---------------------

Rachel took a seat at the table and began to eat, trying the toast, "Mmm...this is very good, Chibiusa, you did well. Did you remember not to drop any eggshells in the batter? And I hope you didn't burn yourself on the stove" she fussed, concerned over the little girl. "I know you're a big sister now but I'm just making sure. Everyone can make mistakes" she followed up. 

Rachel dipped a little of the bacon into the maple syrup and added a cube of French toast with it. She chewed with a smile "Mmm, so good!" She looked at Eiko. "I'm not sure what I'm going to do today while you're at college with Usagi and Chibiusa is at school. Perhaps I should get a job somewhere" she said. "With two of us now, there's less house work to do" 

-------------------

Usagi heard what Eiko said and looked at the baby slop and bottle of formula with great disappointment and some disbelief. "WHAT! Dat's not faiw! I want French toast too!" she yelled, banging her fist on the highchair tray. "Why can't I eat it? I have teeth! I want what you guys are having!" she complained. "I don't want this. It looks bland" she pouted. 

"Can't you just cut the toast into little bites? Please? I really want some" she begged, not giving up just yet. "My tummy can handle it, I swear! This stuff will make me poop my diapers" She tried to push Eiko away so she couldn't tie the bib on "NO! I don't need that! I can feed myself!" she yelled. 

-------------------

Chibiusa pulled a chair over, sitting beside Usagi and taking the rubber coated spoon "Sure. I can feed the baby. Stop being fussy Usagi. Open up and eat. This is all you're gonna get until snack time!" she told her sternly. She tried to move the spoon closer but Usagi whacked it out of her hand, causing the spoon to fly across the table and spill baby cereal on it. 

"I was right about Usagi, she's a naughty little baby now. Your behavior is just unacceptable. You let your older sister feed you, baby. Or your ass will hurt a lot when I'm done with her." Eiko said sternly. Eating toast with coffee. "If you eat well whatever your sister gives you, you might get a little bit of bacon."

Then Eiko turns to Chibiusa: "I give you my full rights. As an older sister. You can punish the rabbit. If she is naughty when she misbehaves. Now feed her." And then Eiko whispers in Chibiusa's ear, "As a punishment... Make her face really dirty."

Eiko then addresses Rachel. "I work head in a good prestige college and get enough money to support you. You can do chores around the house. Our rabbit needs to keep the mink clean. In addition, we need to replenish food supplies and many other things. I'm sure you will not be bored, my love" - Eiko said and kissed Rachel on the lips showing her love and together they watched Chibiusa start feeding Usagi's baby's cereal's

"I'm not nawty! I'm hungwy!" Usagi protested, pouting as Eiko spoke. Their breakfast was so much better than hers. "I dun wan baby slop" she complained again. "I wan French toast" She leaned back away from Eiko when she promised a spanking as punishment, giving in reluctantly "Ogay, ogay...fine" she said, looking miserable. "Can I have one bite of the toast too, if I eat the mush?" 

-----------------

Chibiusa felt a little sorry for her sister. Being a baby wasn't always fun and games it seemed. You had to miss out on a lot of stuff that older people could do and have. She looked at Eiko when she spoke to her, nodding along. "Okay Miss Eiko. I'll remember that I can punish her if I need to. Thanks. And okay!" she retrieved the spoon from the table top and wiped it with a napkin, then scooped up a bite of the oatmeal with one raspberry "Eat up, sissy. You'll be hungry for hours if you miss this" she said, a bit kinder than usual. 

------------------

Usagi grudgingly complied with her sister and School Mommy's orders, taking the food into her mouth. She ate a few spoonfuls but missed the spoon a few times since Chibiusa was moving it around to make it harder for her, smearing creamed oatmeal on her face. She guessed that's what Eiko whispered to her to do, so she put up with it. Usagi ate all the baby cereal and drank half the bottle of formula, then looked at Chibiusa's plate hopefully. 

----------------

Chibiusa made her sister's face messy with the food like Eiko told her to, but still made sure to get plenty of it into her mouth as well. She didn't want her to be starving by morning tea. She then patted Usagi's head and wiped her face clean "There you go, sissy. All full! Good job eating your num nums. Now you can have a reward" Chibiusa fed her the last few bites of French toast and a rasher of bacon. She smiled at her as Usagi gave her a grateful and happy look. 

---------------

Usagi ate the bacon and toast gratefully, and her eyes watered with happy tears as she leaned forward and hugged Chibiusa's arm "Thank you sissy! I lub you! You're a good sister" she said, her mood lifted by the small act of mercy from the pink haired girl. "Dat's all I wanted" Of course, she wished she could have had a whole meal but she'd take what she could get. 

--------------

Chibiusa got up and grabbed her backpack "Well, I'm off to school. See you when I get home. Have a good day, everyone. And be good, sissy! Be a good baby bunny" She waved and walked out the door to meet up with her friends so they could all walk to school together.  

---------------

Rachel watched how Eiko and Chibiusa handled Usagi and made notes on how to treat her for when she was the one caring for her. She let out a soft giggle behind closed lips as she munched on the yummy fried bread and bacon, taking a sip of her juice. "My, the life of a baby bunny is always so interesting" she commented, "Usagi has lots of energy today!" Rachel exclaimed, cheerful. Her daugher seemed to be enjoying being a baby, and she thought this small tantrum was all part of the act. She didn't realise Usagi didn't want to be babied in the first place. 

She turned to look at her wife when she spoke, "Oh, alright then. I suppose you're correct about that. I have laundry, dishes, ironing, folding, vacuuming, window cleaning, gardening and shopping errands. I'm sure I can find things to do to fill my days up" she agreed. "I'm going to take up some new hobbies too. I might visit the public library later today and find some good books to read" she said, thinking about what kinds of magazines and comics and novels awaited her. 

She was sure she could find things to do. 

Eiko watched with a smile as Chibiusa fed Usagi. And even stains her face. Soon, Usagi's cheeks and nose were stained with baby's cereals.
Until Chibiusa managed to remove her face. Eiko takes a photo. "Look, is she really a cute, dirty little girl?" giggling, Eiko spoke as she showed the photo to Rachel.

"Chibiusa, I uploaded this picture to you. Put it on Usagi's main profile page. Let everyone see how dirty baby-bunny she is."

------------
Eiko was finishing her coffee and asked Chibiusa and Rachel while they were still sitting at the table, "What do you think. What should you wear on the baby? Take her to college as a baby-bunny, or choose some cute baby dress?"

-------------
"Rachel, while we're at college. Find a good lawyer. I want to destroy all of Usagi's past adult documents and records. Including her birth certificate."
I plan to give her a new birth certificate. "Eiko said in Rachel's ear. Watching Chibiusa clean up Usagi's mess and grab her briefcase and run off to school." Don't forget to come to college after school to pick up the baby-bunny. " - Eiko shouted after her.

Chibusa made sure to clean off her sister's messy face after Eiko had snapped the photo. She had to admit, it was pretty fun to do that to her, getting cereal everywhere. It had to feel pretty gross for Usagi though. 

---------

Rachel gave a small, affectionate laugh upon seeing the photo of her daughter with cereal all over her. "Just like when she was this age the first time around" she told her wife with a warm grin. "She'll make lots more messes for us, I'm sure" Life was messy. Babies were messy. But Mommies could handle it. 

-----------

"Keep her in the bunny onesie" Chibiusa voted when the principal asked her what Usagi should wear.

The shorter of the two girls nodded and uploaded the picture to Usagi's Facebook, setting it as the main profile picture as asked. "Sissy's reputation is shot to pieces" she said, then started giggling as she started down the path with her backpack. She waved a hand at Eiko's reminder as she headed out the door "Will do!"

Literally everyone who was linked to her sister in any way would know she was a baby now. Chibiusa ran over to her friends and greeted them and they began to walk to school together. She showed them the picture of her baby sister on the phone and they all laughed over it. "That's why we gotta study extra hard today. Let's help each other do well in school so we don't have to go back to a second babyhood like Usagi-chan" the pinkette said. Her friends nodded sincerely and agreed. 

-----------

Once Chibiusa had left, Rachel went to let Usagi out of her highchair, picking her up then placing her into the stroller and buckling her in so Eiko could walk with her to college. She looked up from giving Usagi her carrot binky and nodded "Okay. I'll do just that" she answered, voice level and calm. It seemed pretty extreme but if this was what her daughter wanted... 

She heard Eiko's whisper and nodded again "Okay" she had no argument against it. "Well, have a good day, Dear" she kissed Eiko's cheek. "Goodbye, see you this afternoon" she waved. 

----------

Usagi had frozen at Eiko's words, in utter shock. She clutched her pink rabbit plush tight. Her eyes were wide and she grappled with what she just heard in disbelief. Destroy all her personal documents, including her birth certificate? Wasn't that taking this way too far? "Buh...buh" Usagi stammered in puffs of air that barely formed words. What did that mean? What would happen if Eiko did that? Did it mean....they were planning to keep her like this...forever? Unthinking, the blondie began sucking her dummy hard to soothe herself. Oh God, she was going to school in the stroller like this. Everyone would see her be pushed in the stroller through the front gate and she'd be a huge laughing stock. 

On the plus side, it should scare any slackers into upping their efforts to avoid being downgraded to baby status as playmates for Usagi.  

Eiko walks Chibiusa to school by kissing the top of her head before putting her on the school bus to school.

After that, She kissed Rachel on the lips. "Good luck with your business today. Nothing strange here. Usagi is a baby now and she has outdated data. She needs new documents. When we get back from college, we'll discuss her new name." she said and she pushes the stroller off Usagi, still dressed as a baby-bunny, to college. It will be a fun day.

-------------

"Now that we are alone, I will talk with you about your future... You are now a baby on 24/7. You were such a cute babygirl's, that I decided to leave you like this forever. Moreover, no one will consider you an adult anymore. Now you are an eternal baby. You will advertise my college and you will be a living example of what will happen to bullies and bad students." said Eiko, pushing the stroller down the street.

They greeted passers-by and everyone smiled at Usagi like a little babygirl's.

Chibiusa had walked to the bus station with her friends and hopped on the bus together. It was faster than walking the whole way and they'd get more time to hang out before classes started. She appreciated her new mom's kiss, glad that Eiko liked her so much. 

----------

Rachel smiled in contented bliss from the kiss. "I know, Eiko. I trust you. You can do whatever you think is best for Usagi" she said. "And thanks. Oh, a new name, huh? Well, alright then" Rachel waited for Eiko and Usagi to leave before putting on rubber gloves and an apron, starting to wash the dishes and clean the table. "Hmm, I wonder why Eiko wants to give Usagi a new name? I thought the one she has already suits her" she said aloud, talking to no one in particular. 

------------

Usagi was hugging pink bunny tight, sucking her pacifier to stay calm. She was honestly scared right now and very upset too. She held back tears, swallowing and taking some deep breaths through her nose, letting them out slowly. "Mm..." She made a tiny noise of anxious interest and curiosity at Eiko's words. Her future? Huh?

Usagi's eyes widened as she gasped at what she was told next. What? No! A baby all day, every day, for the rest of her life? That was too much! Usagi got mad. She pulled out her pacifier to protest. "What? NO! You're stealing my life!" she raised her voice, struggling to sit up against the straps that held her in place, flailing and growling. "What gives you the right to decide that without my permission? You can't just do that to me!" she cried out. 

"I was willing to put up with this punishment thing for a while 'cause it makes my mom and sis happy, but for the rest of my life?! That's crazy!" she shouted. "You're crazy. I'm not a toy or a doll. I'm a real person. You can't just do that to me. I'm going to escape. I'm going to find a way to get out of this. I want to be with Mamoru!" she kicked her legs, throwing a tantrum. "I'm not gonna be your dumb baby! I'll get out of here! I'm Sailor Moon. I'm the moon princess. What if Earth needs me to save them again?! Stopping me would put everyone in danger!"  She didn't care how much of a scene she was making. She was in a panic. She was mad, sad and distressed. "I'm not doing NOTHING for you!" she shouted, heels banging against the stroller as she kicked harder. "I'd rather die!" 

Eiko was only thinking about what she wanted. Not about what Usagi wanted. And that wasn't fair. You can't just take over another person's life without their input. Can you? That was so messed up.

"Calm down baby. Forget your past life. You are now just a little baby and you will not change that. Now you will always be under my supervision or your older sister or babysitters. And now if you do not calm down, then I will reduce your age to a newborn and will keep you wrapped 80% of the time. " Eiko said sternly and, showing that she was not joking, slapped Usagi several times on the thigh with her hand and returned pacifier in Usagi's mouth.

Eiko laughed when she heard the announcement that she was Sailor Moon: "You are a funny baby. You must have had a dream. You are the maximum Sailor baby Moon. And who is curious to be scared of such a cute little bunny's."

They were soon at the door of the college. The students exited smiled to see Usagi in the stroller and each stopped to greet Usagi and pat her cheek and chin. For them, she was no longer a student, but just a baby. And she was even cuter in her bunny suits.

Usagi felt cold dread enter her body at Eiko's speech. There was really nothing she could do, was there? She froze, shaking, her eyes popping and her body stiff, her mouth open in shocked disbelief. Eiko's voice was so cold and uncaring. She'd never get another peaceful or private moment to herself, always under constant supervision, like a prisoner. She could try to formulate a plan and trick her captors so she could run away but it would be incredibly hard; nigh on impossible. And the muscles in her legs and arms were getting weak from not walking or doing any kind of exercise. 

She was horrified by the notion of being made into a useless newborn that could do nothing but eat, fill their diapers and sleep. Not being able to move her body would be awful. She'd be trapped, only able to lie or sit there and listen and watch everyone without saying anything. "Ouch! Ow!" she cried out and flinched when her school Mommy slapped her thigh, making it sting with bursts of pain. Red marks began to appear. Usagi wanted to spit out the stupid pacifier Eiko gave her, but she sucked it hard to try to gain some source of comfort and reassurance. She needed all the help she could get. 

Eiko's laughter and cruel words entered her ears again, mocking her. Her life as Sailor Moon was being ripped away from her grasp forever and there was nothing she could do about it. She didn't have her magic weapons to channel her powers so she couldn't use those. She wished she could blast Eiko away with some magic more than ever at this moment. This was all her fault!  "Buh Mamoru...Mamoru!" Usagi babbled around her pacifier. That was the most important person to her. She started to sob as tears rolled down her face, clutching her bunny and crying onto it. "Mamoru...!" 

He wouldn't want her any more. Not like this. Unless he wanted to baby her too. She could only hope that was the case. At least if she didn't get to be his lover, she could still be with him as his baby and have his love and affection. Hear his voice, feel his touch. The girl continued to cry as the stroller was pushed into the front doors of the university building, ignoring their greetings and shaking off their touches. She wanted them to all leave her alone. "Go 'way!" she choked out rudely.  

"Awww, is some baby bunny sad today? What's wrong, crybunny?" a college girl cooed, "Your face is a mess. There's tears and snot and drool everywhere. Ha ha ha! You really are a baby. Oh my gosh" 

"Don't worry about Mamoru. I know about him. Chibiusa said she loves him too. When she grows up, she can marry him. So he'll be in good hands. He's far away anyway. Chibiusa will take care of him. Ah." now college awaits us. " cooed Eiko fixed pacifier, which began to fall out of Usagi's mouth.

The girls surrounded the stroller and teased Usagi. Eiko smiled at their comments and wiped the drool off Usagi's chin with a napkin. Then he put it to her nose. "Blow, babygirly." - cooed principal's.

As they walked down the corridor, the crowd parted in front of them smiling and giggling. When Eiko notices that Rei, Ami and Minako are walking towards them and wave their hands in greeting.

((Umm, I think you forgot that Mamoru is Chibiusa's father. So that can't happen. If he doesn't get with Usagi, Chibiusa would never be born and would not exist. Plus, I really dislike incest, that's gross. So I think Mamoru should fall in love with Usagi anyway and he can be her Daddy dom)) 

Usagi realised that Eiko had no idea who Chibiusa really was. How ignorant! She shook her head vehemently, horrified at the very idea of what she was saying. "Don't you know anything?! Of course she loves him; he's her father! Mamoru is my future soulmate! My husband. He's Chibiusa's real father. Her DAD! She's not my sister at all, she's actually my young daughter, sent from the future to aid the Sailor Scouts into making the future a better place, and to keep her safe until then. So he CAN'T be with her. That's just sick! And wrong! It can never happen, Eiko Sensei! Mamoru HAS to be with me or Chibi Usagi will cease to exist and the world will be doomed" 

She hoped Eiko was listening. At least if she tried to set that plan up, it would instantly fail since Chibiusa was well aware of who her father was. Yuck! Disgusting! Eiko was so stupid! 

Usagi sucked the pacifier that plugged up her stream of disgruntled babble again, swatting at the hands that tried to come near her, hitting them away with soft rabbit paws. She was relieved to have her face cleaned up, staying still so Eiko could wipe her. She didn't want to smear tears, drool or snot on her footed sleeper, even though letting everything run and waiting to be cleaned made her feel like a baby. Usagi blew her nose into the wet wipe grumpily, cursing Eiko in her mind. She let out a soft growl of frustration and pent up feelings.

Then she saw her former friends approaching in the hallway and her face burned with shame and humiliation. She was jealous of them. They never really struggled with studying. She then felt guilty. She should have listened to their advice sooner and Eiko wouldn't have got her into this mess. 

------------------

Ami waved at Usagi and bowed politely to the principal "Good morning, Principal! And good morning, Usagi. My, you look grumpy today. Have you been crying?" she asked, concerned. 

-----------------

Minako giggled with glee as she stared down at her friend in the stroller, letting out a small squeal and clasping her hands under her chin "You look so adorable in that pink bunny sleeper, Usagi! It really suits you.  Who's the cutest baby rabbit? You are, you are!" she said in high pitched adulation, reaching to tickle the girl. 

----------------

Rei looked down at Usagi's scowling face "How is the punishment going? Have you been reformed yet?" she asked. She had realised that this must be the results of Usagi's poor grades. Teachers had been threatening students with poor academics that they would end up with the same fate if they weren't diligent. Rei could tell Usagi was unhappy and seemed to be having a bad time of things. If Usagi really loved being babied, it would be more obvious. 

Eiko smirked upon hearing that Mamoru was Chibiusa's father...

"After listening to Usagi's speech, Eiko replied," Well then, Chibiusa won't marry him. But I wonder what he'll say when he sees a cute little bunny like you. "

--------------

Eiko watched from the sidelines as the girls surrounded their stroller and began cooing with Usagi as if she were a stupid babygirl and not a grown girl.

"Yes, we dressed her up in this cute costume. She's a baby-bunny now. Is it really cute in this? I need to go to the teachers and take the bunny to the nursery. Change her diaper and you can play with her until school starts."

That wasn't the reaction she expected from Eiko. Did she think it was funny? She didn't even apologise. Grrr. How rude. Usagi frowned at her, not amused. She settled down somewhat when the woman conceded though, giving up on that plan. She then blushed darker as she thought of how her boyfriend would react upon seeing her like this. Usagi let out a small groan. If he checked her Facebook, he probably already knew. She was nervous about what he would say to her, but hoped he would get in touch anyway. "I don't know" she mumbled, eyes downcast at her rabbit plush while she hugged it tight. "I don't know..." she couldn't fathom what his reaction would be but she feared the worst. 

--------------

Usagi ignored her friends' words, turning her head to the side and pouting, letting out whiny and annoyed sounding growls while resting her chin on her bunny held in crossed arms. She was determined not to answer any of their questions but each one seemed to elicit a deeper and longer growl. Suddenly, she felt a hand pat her head and flinched, looking up. "A...Ami?" 

-------------

Ami smiled sympathetically but there was a touch of warmth there too. "I'm sorry you're having such a tough time of things. I would have helped you more with your studies if I wasn't so caught up in my own, but you kept turning us down to go have fun or goof off and we couldn't keep chasing you" she said. "I think the picture is clear to us now. You're Principal Eiko's perma-baby. Since it's come this far, I can't say what I'd do but if it were me, I'd try to make the best of it" she said. 

-------------

Minako chimed in as well, speaking kindly "Yes. Usagi chan, it looks like you've been 'reformed' now as an example to the school but, please do try to find some happiness in the situation. We don't want you to be miserable" she said, "Just think of it this way - now you can relax and play as much as you want, and you don't have to worry about your future" 

-------------

Rei looked at her "I've let Tuxedo Mask know what happened. He was asking questions about the photos and text on your social media. He may come to visit when he gets a break from studies" she said, smiling as she noticed hope sparkle in her regressed friend's eyes. She chuckled softly. 

The girls turned to look at Eiko and they all nodded, "She looks really adorable, Principal Eiko. This is one of the cutest styles on her that we've seen" Minako enthused. 

Ami raised her hand, volunteering "Oh. That's fine then. I can take care of her while you go to meet up with the teachers. I don't mind changing her" 

Rei nodded "I'll come too. I know the way to the nursery" she smiled, taking the handle of the stroller. "Alright Usagi, come play with us while your school mommy takes care of important business" she grinned, pushing the stroller to the nursery room. 

--------------

Usagi sighed and flopped back in her stroller as she was pushed into the nursery, giving up. She was taken out of the pram and laid on the changing mat, her sleeper pulled open and her diaper removed. Being wiped up made her shiver in the air conditioned building but her friends soon had a new diaper slipped beneath her butt, adding barrier cream then powder. 

The girls were chirping and cooing, giggling softly. Minako was shaking a rattle in front of Usagi to distract her. "This is really quite fun, Usagi. You're actually a sweet baby when you're in a good mood" Minako said, playfully poking her cheek over and over with a mischievous look. "Aw...come on....where's that cute smile? Smile...smile!" 

Rei tickled her feet and Usagi let out a giggle and smiled. 

Ami taped her new diaper on snugly "This is good practice for us, you know. If we ever become moms in the future, we'll be able to learn by taking care of you" she giggled. "I want to have a good career first. But I think being a mom would be nice some day. So thank you, Usagi. You're still a good friend!" 

While the girls were studying with Usagi. Eiko notified the other teachers that Usagi was no longer a student at their college.
One of Mrs. Jones's teachers came up with an idea.
She creates an elective for girls. Baby care. For those who want to become babysitters and expectant mothers. And she asked to leave Usagi as a visual aid.

"It's a great idea. Girls will learn better on a live baby than on a regular doll. I'll go make the baby happy." Eiko said and taking the folder with documents Usagi goes to the nursery where she sees girls cooing over the baby-bunny.

"Hi. How are you? How's my tiny bunny? I see you've changed her diaper. You are just great." Eiko said to Minako, Rei and Ami.

She walks over to the table where the paper shredder is installed and, on purpose, for Usagi to see, begins to destroy documents from the folder.

"Congratulations, baby. Now you are no longer a student at my college. Now you are just a little bunny-baby.  But I have a surprise for you." Eiko cooed, destroying the last piece of paper and looked at Usagi with a sly smile.

• 3 weeks later...

The words of her friends reached Usagi's heart. They might not be able to help her out of the situation but they still wanted her to be happy. They were still going to be there for her, just in a different way. She was lucky they hadn't shunned her and still wanted to be her friends. The way Minako put it, it sounded rather nice, in fact. And if they still accepted her and Mamoru accepted her too, then Usagi thought she could find a way to be happy with her new life. After all, she didn't want to make everyone worry. 

She became quiet and docile as she was cared for and played with in the school nursery, accepting her fate for the time being. She would only fully accept it once she saw Mamoru's decision. If he still loved her then that was enough.

If she learned about Mrs Jones' new elective classes, she'd probably feel proud of herself for being useful and helping teach others how to perform baby care. 

The regressed former magical heroine heard heels clicking on the hard floor towards the nursery and she looked over as the door opened, seeing Eiko carrying a folder. 

Ami, Rei and Minako smiled politely at Eiko. Ami spoke up "Hi principal, we're doing fine. We're having a nice time playing with our sweet baby". 

Minako nodded "Yes! She has really calmed down after we spoke to her when she got here this morning. I think our words have helped her calm down" she said, stroking a lock of stray gold strands away from Usagi's eyes and tucking it back into her bunny hood. "She's become quiet and is behaving well" 

Rei agreed with Minako "Yes, changing her diaper was easy. No problem, it was just wet" she said calmly, "Thank you for the praise. We're doing our best, but we have more to learn about baby care!" she said with honesty. 

Minako piped up "We're happy to take care of Usagi chan any time we don't have classes" she said. "But I have to go to class soon"  

The girls watched Eiko walk over to a paper shredder curiously, noticing Usagi's documents. "Ohh, there they go" Ami murmured, "Usagi's school files are gone for good" 

Usagi just sighed, cuddling her rabbit plush "It'sh ogay" she said, resigned to her fate. She looked at Eiko, "Ogay Mommy...you knowsh best. I'm nod a big giwl owr a student no mowe. I unner-stand. I'm Mommy's baby fow evew nows" She hoped Eiko would be happy hearing those words. She didn't want to be punished further. Usagi perked up at the mention of a surprise "Ah! Suwpwise!?" she tilted her head and one ear flopped over cutely.  "Wh-wh-whad ish it...M-Mommy?" she asked timidly, noticing how sly Eiko's smile looked. Oh no...what else did this woman have planned for her? 

“We had a meeting with the other teachers. And we decided to create an infant care class. And my surprise is that you will be that baby. You remain in the college system as a training babygirl's and other girls will train on you. bathing, putting to bed and other skills they may need if they want to become babysitter's or mommies in the future. I think you will have so much fun. " - said Eiko and with a smile tickled Usagi's heel.
 "In the meantime, this class is being recruited. You will be staying at home with Rachel and Chibiusa when she gets back from school."

Eiko glanced at her watch. "It looks like lunch time. Girls, if anyone is free from lessons, you can stay and help me feed this cute baby-bunny." - said Eiko and takes out a highchair and spreads it out preparing for Usagi. "Crowl, bunny." she cooed for Usagi and stroked the highchair's seat invitingly.

• 3 weeks later...

She wasn't sure how to feel about this new development "Wah? People's awe gonna pwactice on me? Dat's kinda scawy!" she said. She trusted her friends and knew Miss Eiko and Rachel were skilled at child care. But having a whole bunch of other people her own age who she didn't know well use her for practice made her nervous.

What if someone dropped her, or they laughed at her, or she got hurt? What if they put the diaper on wrong and she leaked? Also, a whole room would see her naked at diaper changes or bath times. So many things could go wrong! It would be beyond embarrassing being made an example of and the centre of attention for an entire class room of unfamiliar people.

"M-mommy, I dunno if I wike dat idea. Hewping people is nice but it sounds hawd! And supew embawwassing!" Usagi squealed, squirming with nerves. "Awe you gonna be dere to make sure evewyfing's ogay and nofing bad happens do me?"

Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes!

"Dat doesn't sownd fun do me, Mommy! I'm scawed!" Usagi hugged her rabbit tight and shivered, scrunching her eyes closed. "Nooo, don't wet dem take me!" she cried out dramatically.  

Ami giggled and patted Usagi's head "Hey, hey, relax, I'm sure it will be fine. These are college students we're talking about. They're bound to be more mature than high school students" 

"Speak for yourself, Ami. I wouldn't be so sure about that!" Minako laughed, shaking her head. "College is the time for parties and the craziness of youth. It's the last time you can let yourself be free and try out things before you enter the work force and have to buckle down under responsiblities" 

"That's not helping, Minako" Rei chuckled, "But she is right, Ami. Not everyone's as straight laced as you". She looked at Usagi "It's okay, I'm sure Miss Eiko won't feed you to the wolves"

"Nooooo!" Usagi moaned again theatrically. 

Then Eiko announced it was lunch time. 

Minako sighed "Aw, I wish I could stay and feed the baby but sadly, I have to attend my dance class. But hey, another time! I'm sure there will be other days I can try my hand at feeding her" she smiled. She bowed politely to Eiko "Please excuse me, principal. It's been fun. Best of luck with your new baby care class!" she giggled, waving as she left. 

That only left Ami and Rei. Ami gathered her small bag and stood up "Sorry but I have to go too. I'm studying to become a high school teacher and it's time for my next class" she said, bowing also "Bye! See you next time" 

Rei looked at Eiko "Well, that just leaves me. I'd be delighted to feed Usagi. I don't have classes till this afternoon" she was studying to be a priestess at the local shrine. Rei helped Miss Eiko set up the adult sized highchair that looked authentically babyish.

The aforementioned girl listened to her school mommy and rolled onto her stomach, leaving her plush rabbit on the floor. She started crawling towards the highchair then climbing up into it. She felt a pang of hunger but didn't get her hopes up. She was sure it would just be more baby mush. "What's fow wunch today?" she asked, somewhat dreading the answer. 

Rei looked to Eiko for the answer. "I think it will be something easy for a young baby bunny to eat. Maybe carrot flavoured" she chuckled. 

Eiko listened to the argument between the girls and the baby and smiled, and after they talked, she was finally able to put her word in.
"Don't worry baby. An very experienced teacher will lead the infant care class. First teacher will explain everything in theory and show how to handle the baby, and only after that she will allow the student's to take care of you. It will be interesting. You don't have to worry about someone else. sees your sweet ass. After all, you're just a little babygirly and shouldn't worry about it." Eiko answered with a smile.

One by one the girls left the room and each felt it was her duty to tickle Usagi's chin, or pat her head, or kiss her cheek, like tiny babygirl's. In the end, only Ray remained in room.

They escorted Usagi to the baby's highchair and helped her into it.

"It's good that you stayed Ray. You will have an interesting experience, and besides, feeding the baby is a very interesting experience." said Eiko, taking out a children's colored plate, divided into 3 sectors. Eiko put finely grated sputum in one, strained peas in the other, and applesauce in the third.

Eiko put all this in front of Usagi, and next to her she puts a baby bottle filled with infant formula, and tied bib on Usagi's.

Eiko grabs the baby's rubber spoon and sits down in front of the highchair's. Ray stands next to her and watches the actions of the principal's and the baby, with a smile.

• 2 weeks later...

Usagi looked at her school Mommy, listening carefully, her rabbit ears twitching slightly with her body's movements. She was relieved by the knowledge the class would be run by a teacher with great experience and that the theory and practice would happen before anyone was allowed to touch her. Usagi was so glad that Miss Eiko would leave her in safe hands. She really hoped this teacher was as nice as they sounded.

She let out a sigh of relief, shoulders slumping a little as she relaxed somewhat. "Ohh, fank you, Mommy. Dat's gud to know. She sounds like a vewy sponsibwe teachew"

Though the part about it being interesting made her think it would be more so for the students than their regressed charge. "Intewesting fow who?" she muttered skeptically. 

She then squeaked and blushed, putting up a hand to hide her red face. "M-mommy! Do wou have do say it wike dat?" she was mortified at what Eiko said about them seeing her bare bottom. "I-I'll twy to 'member dat I'm jus a baby giwl" she mumbled out with hot embarrassment. That was probably the only thing that would help. Right? A baby wouldn't be embarrassed. But it would take some practice to get into such a headspace. 

Speaking of which, her head was petted by Ami on her way out and she was tickled under the chin and kissed by Minako. 

Usagi was helped up into her highchair and didn't complain at the assistance. Even though she was able to do it herself. 

--------------

Rei smiled at the principal. "Usagi is still my friend, so I don't mind at all. And I'm sure it will be interesting, as you say" she let out a soft laugh, ready to see Usagi's reactions to feeding time today.

--------------

Usagi sat still as her bib was tied on and looked down at the colourful plate and baby utensils that sat on her tray. She eyed the contents and silently sighed through her nose. It looked too simple and bland. And not enough to make her feel full and satisfied. But keeping in mind the things her friends had said earlier, about making the best of her situtation, being happy and that she could relax and play as much as she wanted, Usagi didn't complain. She submitted demurely. Grated carrot and applesauce were okay but the strained peas were going to be gross. However, at least they weren't starving her. At least she got to eat. 

She glanced at the bottle of baby formula and decided she would use it to wash away the flavour of peas. Usagi pointed to the carrot "Cawwot, cawwot!" she peeped, hoping she would be fed that first. "Bunny hungwy" 

---------------

Rei looked surprised, her eyebrows rising "Oh, she's being good today. Usually Usagi would complain and ask for fast food or bento" 

Stirring the baby food with a spoon, Eiko said, "I'll need to discuss your shyness with Rachel and Chibiusa. Before the baby care class starts. Maybe to get over your shyness, you need to be in the house at least a couple of times a week. in just one diaper. Okay, enough talk. Would you like to start with mashed carrots, bunny? Open your cute mouth wider. "

Eiko scooped up some of the grated carrots with a rubber spoon and brought it to Usagi's mouth and tapped it gently on her lips. Her lips trembled and parted. Eiko shoved the spoon into her mouth. "Good bunny. Bunny loves carrots. Give me a spoon for Mom, a spoon for your sister, and the biggest spoon for me." Eiko cooed, feeding Usagi the baby food, cooing like a baby. The last spoon was the fullest, and it stained Usagi's lips and chin with an orange color.

Rei stood nearby filming baby-Usagi's feeding on phone and giggling. 

"Now it's your turn, Ray. Finish feeding the bunny? There are peas and apples puree left over." - said Eiko, let Usagi drink a little from the baby bottle's.

• 2 weeks later...

Hearing what Rei said, Usagi's mouth watered. She could kill for McDonald's, KFC or a nice bento right now. Tonkatsu, ramen, omu-rice, curry and rice...anything sounded better than this boring offering of baby slop. She wasn't too worried about how it would taste. Grated carrot was okay, apple sauce was rather nice. She just dreaded the peas. Now, if they had been with a nice meat pie, that would be different. She knew that people in the UK often ate pies with mushy peas. But this was ridiculous. She would just have to swallow them fast so she couldn't taste them. 

She listened to what Eiko said with a feeling of dread. 'Bud...I'm ogay wiff Mommy and sissy seeing mwe nakie. Just nod a whowe cwass fuww of peopwe', she thought. How was going topless at home going to help? Her mom and sister already saw her naked body plenty of times by now, during bath times and changes. She was getting quite used to it. Doing it in front of lots of strangers was almost intolerable. Still, she knew better than to argue with Eiko's decision. 

She opened her mouth for the carrot and chewed the grated pieces. The pureed and grated carrots were slightly sweet and a little bit textured. Usagi didn't mind them. She accepted each spoonful, smiling when told to give a spoon for mom, sister and then school mommy. Usagi was being as good as gold. "Bunny woves cawwots!" she said once the carrots were all gone, kicking her legs slightly. That was almost fun. This little bunny bun ate every last bit of her carrots. 

She licked her lips and rubbed a paw across her chin, staining the bunny onesie with an orange smear. She didn't care. Usagi turned to Rei and waved both paws. She was being as cute as possible in hopes of avoiding the peas. 

-----------

Rei smirked and finished filming, putting her phone away. "Certainly, principal. It would be my pleasure" she replied to Eiko, steping over to the highchair and taking the rubber spoon. She stirred it in the peas and looked at Usagi. "I know this seems mean, but you have to eat your veggies to stay healthy and happy. And when you're done, there's applesauce for dessert. Now, open up" she scooped up a large bite of peas and brought the spoon to Usagi's mouth. 

------------

"MM-mm!" Usagi's mouth stamped shut and her lips quivered as she tried to convince herself to be good for Rei. Open your mouth, eat the peas. Open your mouth, you can do it. She chanted silently to encourage herself but at the last second, she couldn't bear to do it. She made a negative noise and turned her head away "Nooo! Yucky!" Usagi shouted. "No peas!" 

------------

Rei grinned sharply at Usagi "Oh, really? I thought you were going to be a good girl for me like you were for Miss Eiko. Oh well, that's too bad. I really don't want to force you but it looks like I'll have to do this" she said, reaching down to tickle under Usagi's armpit. 

-----------

Usagi managed to hold in her laughter for all of a second before she burst into loud giggles that were interrupted by a mouthful of green tasting mush. She groaned and waved her hands, pulling a face as some peas dribbled out of her mouth "Nooo....oooo....ooooo!" she spat the peas out and reached for her bottle, taking as big sucks from it as she could "I can't do it. Dat's too gwoss!"

-----------

Rei looked thoughtful, wiping Usagi's face with her bib. "No, Usagi, that's very bad. You have to eat your peas. Here, let's try holding your nose. I've heard it helps because you can't taste it as much" she then scooped up a huge spoonful of green puree and held Usagi's nose. 

-----------

Usagi clamped her mouth shut again but with her nose shut too, she couldn't breathe. She opened her mouth to take a breath and got a large load of peas. Usagi wailed and struggled to swallow them as fast as possible. "Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck!" she said afterwards. "Wei...pwease...no mowe!" she begged. "Dese peas awe so gwoss". Tears beaded her eyes, from the taste and the fear of punishment. She knew if she got through this, the apples were waiting but she just couldn't do it. She was worried she might gag on the next bite.