LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Usagi's College Reform

(Sorry for the erroneous translation. The translator failed and did not quite correctly translate the phrase and it turned out funny)

Miss Eiko is getting the baby ready for the bath. She puts Usagi on a swaddling cloth and takes off her dress, shoes and socks. She throws the dirty diaper in the trash and wipes, the ass and crotch Usagi's, of urine. "I don't need anything. All I wanted. I got you Rachel and two of us.
silly girls Chibiusu and little baby-Usagi.” - Eiko said and kissed Rachel on the lips.

"Now it's time for a bath," Eiko cooed and taking the naked girl in her arms carries, her into the bathroom, where she sees Chibiusa standing in front of the bathroom filled with warm water and measuring the temperature of the water with a thermometer. A large head of foam floats on the surface, among which the yellow rubber ducklings swam. 

Eiko plunges Usagi into the water.
"Chibiusa want to help bathe the baby? Put on this plastic protection to keep your clothes dry." Eiko said, holding out a plastic apron to Chibiusa.

• 3 weeks later...

(It's okay. :)

Usagi tried to be cooperative so that she could get into the bath and get cleaned sooner. She did like baths. And she didn't have anything to want to hide, since she had a nice body and Miss Eiko had seen her nude a few times already. She had started to get used to the idea of having things done for her, and used to the routine of her new baby life. She helped her school Mommy by moving her arms above her head so the dress could be slipped off easily, spreading her legs and lifting them to make it easy to wipe her up, and raising her hips so the diaper could be pulled out from under her. Usagi yawned widely, tired emotionally more than anything after such an exciting day. Sleepy tears pricked the corners of her eyes, making her blink them away. 

Usagi's mom had followed her school mommy into the bathroom, putting things away from the shopping trip. Usagi listened silently to them talk together. Instead of feeling jealous or upset, she was quite happy for her blue haired mother to have met someone. Even though that made life tougher for the college student, since Eiko enforced her being a baby at all times. Still, she had thought sometimes that she would worry about Rachel being too lonely when Usagi and Chibiusa grew up and flew the nest. 'Looks like I'm gonna be in the nest for a long time yet. But it makes mom happy', she thought with a soft exhale. 'It makes all of them happy'

As she was placed into the water, she leaned back with a big sigh and felt her whole body go limp "Mmmm. Nice bathy" she mumbled, closing her eyes. 'That's right. I have a lazy streak. If I tap into that, I can let others do everything for me. If i think of this situation that way, it becomes easier not to fight' she thought. SIlence passed as she fluttered her eyes open and lazily played with the bubble foam, moving her hands through it and giggling. 'I hope the rest of the Sailor Scouts can handle evil villains without me' 

Chibiusa watched Usagi and giggled. Her sister seemed lost in thought, not really paying attention to the other females in the room. She took the apron and put it on quickly, "Yes, I would love to. Thank you for the apron, Miss Eiko" She grabbed a soft sponge in the shape of a blue rabbit's head and squeezed on some baby wash, then squished the sponge a few times to lather it up. Chibiusa grinned and leaned over, immediately scrubbing Usagi's breasts. 

"Eeeek!" Usagi's eyes flew open again and she bolted upright as she felt something moosh against her chest. "Hey! A little warning would be nice. Don't just surprise me like that" she scolded, blushing, "Do you really have to wash my chest? Can't Miss Eiko do that part? You don't even have boobs!" she protested. 

Chibiusa just laughed, "What? Really? Where? I don't see any! All I see are these two smaaaaall, tiiiiiny little fat lumps. That's just baby fat. My baby sissy is way too little to have boobies" she teased her, snickering. She began to annoy her by cleaning under her arms and on her ribs "Or shall I wash here? Hey, stop wriggling! You're splashing water everywhere!" she giggled, knowing how ticklish her sister was as Usagi burst into screeches and laughter, trying to squirm away from the tickling fingers and sponge. 

Rachel kissed Eiko on the lips briefly, leaning into her and cuddling with one arm as she watched Chibiusa and Usagi. Water splashed out of the bath and on her clothes and the floor. "My gosh, the two of you are so energetic" she laughed, "It's never going to be boring around here again" she beamed and grinned at Eiko. "I hope you'll be happy in this new family, Eiko. I'm touched that we're everything you wanted. Shall you and I set up Usagi's new furniture in her nursery while she takes a bath? I'm sure Chibiusa is big enough to watch the baby for us" 

Eiko watches Chibiusa bathe her sister and even workukt and teases her. "Bathing a baby is the cutest thing to do." Eiko said while observing Chibiusa's actions and occasionally giving instructions.
"Chibiusa, so that the little girl does not choke, hold her head above the water with one hand, and you can wash it with the other. Do not forget to wash special attention to the dirtiest parts babygirl's of it. Ass, pubis and pussy."

"I think we can leave them alone. Chibiusa, do not forget to wash the baby's hair. If you need anything, call. We will update the nursery for baby-Usagi with Rachel for now." Eiko said leaving Chibiusa's, the baby monitor and hugging Rachel's ass, as they leave the bathroom.

Eiko helps to bring the purchased furniture to Usagi's nursery. Eiko calls the worker and soon the foreman arrives, who begins to assemble baby's furniture quickly and confidently.

"Well then. We can have some fun." Eiko said and leads Rachel into the living room, where he sits her down on the sofa. She sits down on her knees and begins to kiss passionately, stroking her breasts.

"Playing with babies and dressing them up is cute too" Chibiusa replied to Miss Eiko, still washing her sister. She listened to her instructions dutifully, determined to prove herself as a capable carer and good big sister. Treating Usagi as if she were little made Chibiusa feel like she was older and she liked that feeling.

"Okay" She nodded and shifted, moving to place her hand behind Usagi's head, the flowing gold hair tangling lightly on her fingers. She continued to wash Usagi with her other hand but it was a little tricky to hold her head and wash her body with such short arms.

Usagi made sure to sit up straight so that Chibiusa didn't have to support the full weight of her head. It would have been too heavy for a child's small arm. Usagi didn't protest Miss Eiko's instructions and calmly let the pinkette wash her until the reminder to wash her princess parts and bottom. "Ahh! Miss Eikoooo!" she complained. "Does she weally have to hewp mwe wiff dat?" she pouted. "Dose are pwivate pawts!" 

Chibiusa shook her head and scoffed "Don't be silly, Usagi! We're both girls. We have 'zactly the same things. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I've already seen everything when you get diaper changes anyway" she said "I'm bigger than you, and I'm big enough to care for a baby, so shush and let me do it. I know I can do it right. I'm just as good as Miss Eiko and Mommy" she told her, putting her in her place and asserting her dominance. She wouldn't fail any tests. 

Usagi blushed red and grumbled, but sighed and got onto all fours so Chibiusa could reach her nether regions. "Otaaaay...otaaay...fine!" she huffed, resigned to her fate. "Bwe caweful tho! Don' scwub doo hawd. I'm not a dish do bwe washed" 

Chibiusa smiled and nodded at Miss Eiko as she looked up from gently washing Usagi's bottom with soapy suds on the bunny sponge. "Sure thing. I won't forget. I'll have fun washing her long and pretty hair. I'll be sure to call you guys if I need help. But I'm sure I won't need any help. You can count on me" she said confidently. "Have fun decorating the nursery" 

With things left to the girls, Rachel felt comfortable leaving them be. She smiled as she felt the nice hug around her bottom, enjoying the feeling. She giggled a little. She noticed Eiko had the baby monitor in her pocket. "Chibiusa's loving being the big sister, isn't she?" she asked, "But I don't want my pink haired girl to grow up too fast either. Maybe when she gets older, we can make her into our baby too" 

Rachel didn't want to let either of her babies fly the nest for good. It was too heartbreaking. She knew eventually, though, Usagi would want to marry her boyfriend and move in with him. She couldn't steal that happiness away from her. 

Rachel helped Eiko set up the nursery, paying the foreman cash and thanking him for putting the furniture together. When he left, she followed Eiko to the living room. She grinned at the idea of having some adult fun and hurriedly lay upon the sofa, "Oh yes! Let's do that!" she squealed softly. The bathroom door was shut, the foreman had left. It was just the two of them, alone together. She returned the passionate kisses with soft moans of enjoyment, leaning into the stroking. She reached her hands up under Eiko's shirt and caressed her sides, trailing her hands up and down softly, then rubbing small circles on her hips with her thumbs. She slipped a hand down lower, wiggling her fingers past Eiko's panties. Rachel broke apart the kiss to ask permission "Can I? Do you want to?" she questioned, "I'll make you feel good...and you do the same for me?"  

Eiko kissed Rachel vehemently again and said with difficulty: "It was an advance. Be patient until night and then I will let you do everything, but now Chibiusa and Usagi can see us. Let's continue the fun after we put them to bed. Let's go check the work. It looks like the furniture has already been assembled. You can prepare the crib's for baby, and I'll put things in a changing table. And we also need to get rid of Usagi's old things. "

Eiko takes Rachel's hand and they go to the nursery.
While they are preparing the nursery, they soon see Usagi crawling into the room naked, followed by a smiling Chibiusa.

"Have you finished bathing the little one? You are a good big sister, Chibiusa. Help us get the black garbage bag and put your Usagi things, please. You can keep something for yourself when you grow up." - Eiko's said. She helps Usagi lie down on her new changing table.

Rachel got the message and backed off. She didn't want to rush things. She instead decided to snuggle her girlfriend in a light hug. "Okay. Then I'll look forward to tonight, Eiko. I can be patient" she said softly with a small smile. "Sure, I want to see what the nursery looks like now with everything set up!" She slid off of Eiko's lap and took her hands, helping pull her up from the sofa. "Let's go" she smiled as she followed her to Usagi's room, her fingers laced through hers.

Rachel looked around the room with appreciation. It was charming. "Okay, I'll put the new Hello Kitty bedding in the crib and you pack all the diapers and changing supplies in the changing table" she agreed. She looked at Eiko as they explored the room that now looked like a nursery for a giant baby. "Oh, what are we going to do with Usagi's big girl things? They're still in good condition. We could donate them to charity I suppose" 

She walked over to the pack of bedding and unwrapped it, then began to make up the giant crib, smoothing the sheet over the waterproof mattress, adding the top sheet and blanket, a cute pillowcase on a new pillow, pink and white cushions, thick crib bumpers and a frilly skirt. She attached the mobile to the top and added a few stuffed toys, including Usagi's favourite pink bunny. The Sanrio kitten was printed on the bedding and there were lots of soft pinks and whites. 

Rachel turned to watch Usagi crawl into the room with her big sister following behind. "Aw, is my little baby all clean? You smell so nice now" she cooed. "Thank you for helping take care of her, Chibiusa. Don't forget to take a bath yourself" 

Chibiusa nodded at Miss Eiko when she spoke, "Yes. Thank you. I try my best. We got everything done. Even her hair and hair removal" she said. She nodded as she was ordered to help pack up Usagi's college age things "Okay, I'll be right back" she said, looking briefly at her mom-grandma, Rachel "I won't. I'll take a bath before I turn in, don't worry. I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself"

She went and got the pack of garbage bags and started to pack things into them. She paused, looking at different items; a makeup case and some manga, Usagi's pink laptop, her game console "Hmm, I can't decide which of Usagi's old things I want to keep. I'll just put the ones I like in a pile" she decided, sorting stuff into bags and leaving out the stuff she would take for herself.

Usagi meanwhile, was feeling cold. She shivered and pressed close to Eiko when she lifted her up to the table. "Baby wan pee-jays" she whined, "C-cowd" She was looking forward to the safe comfort of a soft diaper and warm pajamas. Especially the diaper. Usagi never knew when her body would let go now and was anxious to get her butt wrapped in a nappy before any accidents could happen. "Pwease huwwy wif da diapee" she begged, her hands clasped to her chest as she hid her breasts under her arms, trying to keep warm. The pose looked cute. Almost like she was begging. 

Usagi turned her head to try to see what Chibiusa was taking. She bit her lip unhappily but knew she couldn't make a fuss over it or her mom would know she didn't choose to be a baby. "Chibi-tan..." she sighed. She was gonna miss her big girl stuff, "My waptop...my make up" she blinked back tears. 

Eiko shoves Usagi into the pacifier's mouth. No need to worry. Now you will find yourself in comfort and coziness and forget about your adult things. We'll leave a part to Chibius when she grows up some of your bras and panties and gets her and some other things. We'll give the rest to those in need. "Eiko said and tickled Usagi's chin like a baby.

Eiko then proceeds to dress Usagi.
She lifts Usagi by the ankle and licks her smooth, rounded ass with baby lotion. After that, he processes Usagi's pubis.
"Your sister has done a good job. Not a single hair is left. She takes good care of you." said Eiko.

"Chibiusa choose nightsuit for the little one:

• SD_04_T86_4008S_A1_X_EC_90.jpeg.36cf85d871f2e28f5d93e025c9fd9f58.jpeg573111d34ca21bd4fa775417745a8484.jpg.f2ee2adc127328f84803444f8159e8e4.jpg Whichever one you like best." Eiko said, adding baby powder and securing the diaper to Usagi's ass.

Usagi sucked the pacifier reflexively, using it to gain comfort and soothe her upset state. She nodded at Eiko's words. Forgetting her adult things was inescapable. She just didn't know how long she would have to go without them. How long she was going to have to be a baby. It could be years. She was sad about losing all her favourite stuff but there was nothing she could do. If only college hadn't been so hard. Studying was the worst! 

"Mmhm" she agreed passively behind her paci when Eiko spoke of giving her things to her daughter. She didn't mind so much giving them to Chibi Usagi, since she was really her own daughter from the future. That meant she could try to get them back off her later, whenever her punishment ended. And she couldn't really argue about giving stuff to charity without sounding mean and scroogy. She was frustrated and saddened about losing her stuff but there was no way to fight this. 

She giggled softly when Eiko tickled her chin. Usagi was ticklish and it distracted her momentarily. The baby moon goddess was as good as gold while being dressed and re-diapered. The lotion Eiko applied was soothing and smelled pretty. Usagi blushed as her body was inspected, "Wesh, see ushed da haiw wemovawl cweam" she told Miss Eiko. "No mowe haiws. Baby smoosh" 

She looked at the nightsuits on offer, her blue eyes shifting to one then the other and back again. "Mmmm" she hummed, trying to decide. Usagi pointed at the pink one with the rabbit head hood "Dad wun" She looked around the room for her pink bunny. She wanted to cuddle with it. No one could take bunny away from her. 

Chibiusa and Rachel were carrying bags of Usagi's old items and clothes out of the room, leaving them in a pile in the living room to drop to charity later.  Chibiusa happily took all Usagi's stuff that she wanted to keep to her own bedroom, grinning like a loon. "Yess! All of this stuff is mine now!" she cheered. 

Rachel decided to go and make a light supper for herself, Eiko and Chibiusa, and prepared a warm bedtime bottle for Usagi. She hummed as she measured scoops of powdered baby formula into the bottle of filtered water, shook it up and placed it into the bottle warmer. Memories of when Usagi was a tiny baby floated back to her and she felt so happy. 

Chibiusa meanwhile, sat on the sofa and began to play with Usagi's old pink Nintendo 3DS, playing 'Animal Crossing New Leaf'. A game with cute animals in a lovely village. She kicked her legs back and forth, humming to herself as she gave her mayor character pink hair. 

Eiko leaves his chosen nightsuit in the shape of a pink bunny. The superfluous removes.
"You will look cute in this and I also have a surprise." says Eiko and takes out mittens and booties, made in the form of rabbit paws.
"You will be a cute baby-rabbit." Eiko said while helping Usagi wake her arms and legs into the nightsuit's holes.
After that, Eiko zips up to the chin and secures it with a retainer. In Usagi's mittens, it will now be impossible to open the lock without help.
The last thing Eiko does is put mittens on Usagi's arms and booties on her legs.

"Ah. How lovely you are. Let's crawl into the kitchen and don't forget to show yourself to your sister." Eiko said as she lifted Usagi off the changing table onto the floor, on all fours. Fix her pacifier and give her plush rabbit from crib.

When they entered the living room, Chibiusa spotted Usagi and gagged, grabbing her phone to take a picture of her baby sister.

Usagi felt her anxiety evaporate the moment she was sealed into her fresh Pampers. She had the one with Bert and Ernie racing across the front in little cars with flags on them. She really didn't want to have an accident. The diaper wrapped her in feelings of comfort and security. She smiled at the soft rabbit head sleeper when Miss Eiko told her she would look cute in it. "I fink sho doo" Usagi cheeped, "Ooh, a surpwise?" she blinked and looked curious but slightly apprehensive. Knowing Eiko, a surprise could be a good or bad thing. However, she felt her worry disappear when she saw the rabbit paw mittens and booties. "Oh! How adowabble!" her eyes sparkled. She had a weakness for cute and pretty things and the paw mitts were darling! She felt happy to get to wear them. Being a baby bunny had its perks after all. She may as well take enjoyment where she could get it. 

Usagi smiled behind her pacifier "Fank oo missh Eiko" she lisped, wiggling her arms and legs into the bunny sleeper and then obediently accepting the mittens and booties. She felt locked into her sleepwear but it didn't feel as claustrophobic as previous times. She could rely on her diaper to soak up and hold in whatever she had to give it. It was actually more relaxing not having to worry about getting up out of her crib to go through the hassle of pottying and washing hands. She felt the bunny ears on the hood flop around as she was picked up and placed down onto the soft carpet of her nursery. 

"Ogay" she nodded at her school Mommy's instructions and gave the pacifier a good slurp, tucking her stuffed toy under one arm as it was handed to her. Usagi was glad the sleeper fabric was thick enough to protect her knees as she began to crawl on all fours, slow and clumsy like a baby just learning to crawl. Her body was used to walking upright on two legs, so this felt harder to do, especially while carrying her toy.

She giggled as she imagined herself as a baby furry with pink fur, the ears on her hood bouncing and twitching with her movements. Usagi crawled all the way to the kitchen; it seemed a long way and a lot of effort. Plus being this low to the ground made the house seem way bigger than normal. She stopped in front of the sofa and sat back on her puffy butt, putting her mitts up like rabbit paws " 'ook, sisshy, ah'm ah bunneh!"

Chibiusa looked up from her game and laughed, grabbing her phone and snapping pictures, grinning as her baby sister blushed "Aww, haw haw...you're sooo cute, Usagi! What a sweet baby bunny wabbit. These HAVE to go on your Facebook page!" she teased her, crawling forwards to rub her head like a pet rabbit. "You could be a villager in my Animal Crossing town" she lowered her voice to a whisper as a thought came to mind "Hey...imagine what the villains would say if they saw you now. I'd love to see you try and fight dressed like this" she giggled.

Usagi pouted at that idea and covered her eyes with her paws. "No way!" she shook her head and the ears on her head flapped to and fro, making Chibiusa laugh. Fighting like this, going in public like this...she'd never get over it. 

Rachel came into the living room, pushing a serving cart with some hot drinks and sweet snacks. She shared them out to Miss Eiko and Chibiusa but then took a bottle for Usagi. "Come here my sweet little bunny, Mommy wants to feed you your bedtime baba" she cooed, patting her lap once she sat on the sofa. 

Usagi bit back a groan and crawled onto her mom's lap, laying on her back with her head cradled in Rachel's arm. She spat out her pacifier and took the teat of the bottle, starting to suckle. Hmm...this was so warm and sweet. Usually she hated hot milk but this tasted different. Wait...was this...actual baby formula made especially for Adult Babies?!" 

Miss Eiko followed Usagi and laughed softly as she watched Usagi's fake rabbit ears move. There was even a small funny tail on the suit in the back area, which moved with every movement when the baby crawled.

"I think this will be one of the best photos on her profile. Everyone loves cute animals and little babies. And Usagi combines everything at once." said Eiko. "Chibiusa, can you use the console to invite Aunt Rei and Aunt Ami over to visit. Has it been a long time since he visited baby Usagi?"

EyRachel came by soon after with different drinks. There were two glasses of wine for adults. Juice for Chibiusa. And for the baby something white in a baby bottle.
Eiko glanced at the kitchen and saw an open can of baby formula's "Similac"
"I think you are not drinking a formula for adult babies .. You are drinking a real baby formula for newborns now. I think you will soon be a well-fed baby-bunny. Rachel do not forget to burp baby's, so that her tummy will not be bothered by gas."

Chibiusa nodded at Eiko's question. "Sure thing, Principal Eiko. I'm contacting Ami and Rei now" she smiled, typing into the console. The principal would prove right about the new rabbit cosplay. They were going to be very popular among Usagi's friends and contacts on Facebook, receiving many Likes, shares and comments. 

Chibiusa's phone chimed and she looked up at Eiko "Ami says they'll be happy to come over, but what day and time would you like them to visit?' " Chibiusa relayed. "After college tomorrow?" She thanked Rachel as she took the tropical juice from her and sipped at it, "Thank you mommy" 

Rachel took a sip of her warm wine as she watched Usagi nursing from the bottle, humming a soft lullaby while feeding her. The girl was cuddling her pink rabbit toy in one arm, her eyes drooping cutely as she made slow blinks between suckles. She was beginning to grow so sleepy and relaxed. Rachel knew she would be asleep soon. She looked up at her girlfriend with a knowing smile, "Of course I won't forget. Can you get me a bib from the baby's room please? I don't want her to spit up on my clothes"

Usagi blushed at Eiko's reply. She hadn't realised that she spoke her thoughts out loud "Ohhh" was all she could manage around the teat of the bottle, between sucks. "Shimiwac" Her blush deepened when Eiko reminded Rachel to burp her. She could burp fine on her own, thank you very much! She didn't need help. Besides, if she was drinking formula for babies, wouldn't the minerals and nutrients be wrong for a young adult body? Usagi dreaded the idea of gaining extra weight. Then Miss Eiko would probably just call it 'baby fat'! Noooo no no no. She had to keep her trim figure for when she got out of this dumb baby punishment. 

"Baby-Rabbit is also going to college tomorrow, but I have put together other lessons for her. She will be attending a class for newborn babies. Usagi will be an example for bullies and what can happen to them. You can talk to Ami for now to agree with Rei who will be look after the baby between classes. " answered Eiko to Chibiusa.

Eiko brought the gauze and handed it to Rachel. She put the cloth on her shoulder and placing Usagi's head there tapped her on the back and Eiko heard Usagi burp and Rachel gently wipes her lips. "Remember the days when Usagi was tiny? Now you're going to be doing this longer and I'm planning to make her thicker. The youngsters have cute chubby bodies and our baby will have that too." Eiko said and gently stroked Rachel on the back - "I think her diaper is full. Do you want me to change it? And then we will put our cute rabbit in the playpen's for a little rest."

Rachel smiled at Eiko, "You are so considerate, Eiko, putting together special lessons for the baby" she said happily. "I'm glad she'll have other babies to play with there. And I suppose your school's students look after the college baby to help out. But you know, you could have just expelled her for acting babyish and getting bad test scores in order to be babied. I'm sure she makes a lot of extra work for you and takes away valuable time for your principal duties"  

She blinked at her telling of the example of what could happen to bullies "I see. You must take bullies very seriously. That's good. It's a real problem in this country" she said thoughtfully. "I can see how this baby treatment could be used as a humiliating punishment. Good thing little Usagi is so well behaved" she laughed, pinching her daughter's cheek and moving it back and forth, "Failing exams to become a baby is such a strange way to go about it, Usagi chan!" 

Usagi blushed bright red at her mom's words. Oh. My. Gosh! She was SO clueless about this whole situation. Usagi wanted to cry from embarrassment. She wanted to tell her mom this was all a punishment. Damn Eiko! Even if she was coming to enjoy it, she'd still rather be in control of her own future and be allowed to make decisions. Right now, she had zero privileges either.

Chibiusa looked at Eiko and nodded, "Okay, I'll let them decide" she said, tapping more messages to Rei and Ami. She looked at Eiko after some minutes "Um, Principal, they said they'll both take turns looking after our bunny between their classes. Ami will take the morning and Rei will take afternoon" 

Rachel thanked Eiko for the big baby bib and was glad it covered her clothes. Usagi did spit up some formula, possibly because she'd just been fed a large bottle lying down and adults usually ate or drank sitting up. And now it was all sitting in her throat somehow. Rachel wiped her off and grinned at Eiko "Oh yes, I recall those days very well! Usagi had a lot less hair at that stage" she giggled, stroking her daughter's gold tresses. "She cried a lot too. I guess that hasn't really changed much" she looked down at the sleepy but embarrassed girl in her arms. "I could do this forever, honestly. It's fun for me to let my mothering mode take over again and have my baby back. But planning to make her gain weight? Is that a good idea for her health?" she had to worry. "I admit it sounds cute, but..." she frowned and chewed on her lip. She wasn't sure that was good for her daughter. 

Usagi was shocked hearing what Eiko was planning. She showed her a panic stricken look, pleading with her eyes not to be made into a chubby tyke for appearances' sake. Please no - anything but that! Even an enema would be preferrable over being fat. She was shocked again when her mom was informed of her diaper status. What? When did she? She kicked her feet gently and wriggled her hips, noticing it was very wet. She had no idea how she had peed so much in such a short time. The warm milk must have done it. At least it wasn't soaked through her clothes and all over Rachel though. The diaper saved her this time.  

Rachel handed Usagi over to Eiko, "Sure, thank you. And I think we should put her to sleep for the night in her new crib. She might wake up in the night in the playpen and not know where she is" 

"Don't worry about health baby, Rachel. I'm think about it. A cute double chin and pear-shaped body won't hurt baby-Usagi much. You also need to lubricate her body every day with emollient lotion. She will look like a real baby and she will be very popular online." Eiko cooed and tickled Usagi's heel. "We're going to have the cutest baby-rabbit. Look at mommy's baby. New paci that suits you."
Eiko brings a brand new pacifier with a shield, like carrot. And she gives it to Rachel, to put Usagi in her mouth.

"Chibiusa, please take a photo of the baby with her mommies. And I'm too doing photo for you, else your too need photo with your little sister. And then let's go to put her to crib." said Eiko.
She pulled Usagi into her lap and gently put her arms around Rachel's shoulders and smile. "Say "cheese" babygirl"

Rachel still looked a little unsure but decided to give Eiko her trust. "Well, okay. If you say so. I trust that you know what you're doing with her. I suppose that would still be cute" she said with a small smile, trying to imagine it. "Oh...sure. I'll use the lotion. Soft skin is desirable at any age!"

Usagi giggled a bit as her heel was tickled, kicking slightly. She was very ticklish. She then found a paci with a carrot picture plugged into her mouth and stopped laughing. Usagi sighed and prepared herself mentally to go through another diaper change soon, taking comfort from the pacifier. 

Chibiusa picked up Usagi's old phone that was now hers. "Okay. Ready when you are" she cheeped. She smiled at the sight of Usagi with their two mommies and snapped some photos, then she let Eiko snap pictures of her with her sister. Once they had saved some good pictures, Chibiusa showed them to Eiko to choose which were the best. 

Usagi said a muffled 'cheese' from behind her paci and forced a smile for the photo. She groaned a little when the adults mentioned the crib. "Buh ish sho eawly" Usagi protested, "Chibwi-usa's gettin' do shtay up later than mwe" It wasn't fair. This bedtime was so early for her. She held a paw on her paci as she yawned, so it wouldn't fall from her mouth. She rubbed at her eyes "I'm nod sweepy..." she whined. 

The pink haired sister crawled back to the sofa and snuggled down, picking up her Nintendo 3DS to continue her Animal Crossing game. She showed a smug smile to Usagi "Aw, that's too bad. But little babies have to get lots of sleep, sissy. I'm a big sister now, so I get your old privleges, and you can have mine. You always hate waking up in the morning, so you may as well go to bed early to make up for it" she said, "Baby bunny needs to go beddy byes" she waved at her. 

Usagi grumbled under her breath. 'Just you wait, Chibiusa, I will get you back for this'. 

Eiko looked at several photos. She chose photo, where Usagi and adults look the nicest: "Chibiusa, put on the main photo on Facebook. She baby-rabbit looks so cute here with her carrot in her mouth. Her followers will suffocate with admiration."
Then she looked at the watch on the wall. They showed 7.30 p.m.
"Look at your watch, little one. Chibiusa is still too early to go to bed. She will sit with Rachel and me. And it’s too late for you. Little rabbits should sleep in their cute little cribs for a long time. Eiko cooed and put Usagi on all fours and patted the back of the diaper, which was badly swollen.

"Plus, it looks like the bunny needs to change its diaper. Kiss your older sister on the cheek and crawl, baby. Rachel prepare the crib's for the baby. Whip her a pillow and make sure the mobile is working, and I'll make the baby for bed."

Chibiusa selected the photos Eiko chose and uploaded them to social media. She did as the principal asked and put the main photo on Facebook where Usagi looked like a bunny with a carrot in her mouth. In the morning, there would be so many likes, shares and comments among Usagi's friends, even Mamoru! Although, he wouldn't realise that his girlfriend was an Adult Baby just from that. He was studying at a different college in another part of Japan. 

Usagi frowned when told to look at her watch "I dun has a watch" she complained in a low mumble, looking at the clock on the wall but unable to read it because she never remembered how to tell time on analog clocks. She was too used to digital, it was so much easier. Still, even though it was dark outside, she knew it was still early. She shot a jealous look towards Chibiusa for stealing her free time. Usagi was put on all fours and frowned more behind her paci as Chibiusa got up and Usagi planted a smooch on her cheek "Hey....you nod gonna cawwy mwe?" she asked Eiko, then gasped as her padded rump was patted hard and started to crawl forwards. "Ogay, ogay, I'm goin, I'm goin" she huffed, crawling all the way back across the living room and down the long hallway to her nursery with many crinkles, sloppily clutching her pink rabbit toy. 

She tried to hide under the crib "Can I shtay up fow five mowe minutes? Pweeeease?" she begged, peeking from around a crib leg. Never mind she still needed a diaper change. She was trying to stall to avoid going to sleep so early. 

Rachel got up from the couch and strolled into the nursery after them. She fluffed Usagi's pillow and turned on the mobile as far as possible so it would play for a long time. She then folded her arms and looked down at Usagi "Young lady, come out from under there and get your diaper changed. You're not getting out of going to sleepy byes. Be good for me and Miss Eiko or you'll have a punishment" 

Eiko follows the crawling Usagi and laughs softly, watching the fake little tail swing funny on Usagi's ass, on  nighsuit's.

Usagi tries to hide from her, when Rachel arrives and tries to swear.
"Don't be nervous, Rach. I can handle it." said Eiko and affectionately hugs Rachel by the shoulders and kissed her on the cheek.

Then Eiko catches Usagi by the leg and lifting her up in her arms, carries her to the changing table and puts her on it.
"What a naughty rabbit. No need to hide from mommy and remember my word is always the main and is not discussed. After changing the diaper, you will go to sleep. Suck pacifie and cslm down, babygirl." cooed Eiko fixed pacifier-carrot in Usagi's mouth.

Then she unzips the special pocket at the bottom of the nightsuit and starts changing Usagi's diaper, without any problems.
Throwing away the used diaper. Eiko wipes Usagi's pussy and butt with baby's wet napkins. Cooing with Usagi, like a baby, distracting her. Then she pulls out a thick nappies diaper with carrots painted on it. "Look what a cute babygirl-rabbit diaper." Ayuo said while fastening the diaper to Usagi's ass and zipping up the nightsuit's pocket. After that, she carries Usagi to the crib and lays down. "Rachel read the baby a fairy tale. This will help her fall asleep faster." said Eiko, give Rachel the fairytale book.

Rachel smiled and let Eiko take control, blushing at the kiss and hug, "Oh, I'm not nervous. I just haven't seen Usagi be so cheeky in forever" she laughed "Oh, alright then. Thank you" she said meekly, watching the other woman pull her 'baby' daughter out from her hiding place by the legs. She had to stifle a soft giggle, finding Usagi's childish behaviour funny and endearing. Children's mischief amused her. 

"The pink rabbit is pulled out from her burrow" Rachel narrated with a finger in the air as though telling a story or lightly scolding. Her lips were curled in a warm smile. 

Usagi gasped as she felt Eiko's hands grab her legs, pulling her out from beneath the crib, her soft tummy dragging across the floor. She clung tight to her rabbit plush and tried to grab onto a crib leg with her one free arm to remain hidden but her grasping fingers sailed past it as she was dragged out and picked up by her school mommy. 

"Aww" she pouted as she was caught and lectured. "No faiw" she hugged her rabbit with both arms and looked up at the ceiling unhappily, knowing she could not argue against Eiko's word. She heaved a sigh and looked at Eiko meekly "Yes, mommy..." she uttered, sounding small and subdued. Looks like there was no getting out of this early bedtime. She accepted the pacifier and began to suck it again to comfort herself, burying her face into her plush rabbit and wishing she could play games on her computer or 3DS instead. 

She shivered a little at the coolness of wipes smoothing over her damp skin but obediently spread and then lifted her legs to make cleaning easier, peeking past her rabbit at her cooing Mommy. She looked at the carrot diaper and couldn't help a smile blooming on her face. "Cute!" Usagi chirped. "Fank you mommy" Eiko must have purchased it during the trip to the mall today. Damn her weakness for cute things. But she had to admit that she liked it.

She clung loosely to Eiko while carried to the crib and then relaxed as she was laid upon the mattress, sheets pulled back and then the sheet and blanket tucked over her. She rubbed at her eyes and yawned sleepily, her pink rabbit clutched under her arm. 

Rachel took the fairytale book and sat down beside the crib in a soft chair. "Okay. Hmm, how about this. Hansel and Gretel" she began to read the story about the brother and sister getting lost in the woods and coming across the delicious gingerbread house, how the witch tried to eat them, and how they defeated her and got away. By the time she was reading the last line, Usagi had fallen into a light doze, and was quickly falling asleep, her eyes closed, pacifier bobbing lightly up and down. 

Rachel stood and placed the book on the seat of the chair. She looked at Eiko. "Well, shall we finish our warm drinks?" she asked, "Anything you want to do before Chibiusa goes to bed?" 

Eiko stood in the doorway, leaning against the doorframe and watching with a smile. How Rachel read a story to Usagi and stroked her hand constantly.

Soon after Rachel finished reading, a quiet snorting came from the crib's.
Rachel kissed Usagi on the forehead. Turn mobile, night light and baby monitor and they leave the nursery.

"I will not refuse a glass of red wine. Let's go and watch a cartoon with Chibiusa, and then you and I will have a fun night." said Eiko, wrapping her arms around Rachel's waist, then dropped her hand to her ass, hidden by the robe and squeezed it.

They walked into the living room smiling, leaving Usagi to sleep in the crib's, alone with her infant dreams.

Usagi was dreaming that she and her friends were lost in the dark, scary forest, stumbling upon the gingerbread house and starting to eat it, then fighting the witch with their magical powers. She used her Sailor Moon attack and finished her off. It felt satisfying to defeat another evil enemy. But then, she looked down at her outfit and saw a big diaper under her sailor skirt and she realised she was dressed as a baby the whole time. Flooded with embarrassment, Usagi tried to run away and hide but her friends caught her and began to baby her, feeding her sweets as rewards for behaving the way they ordered.  

As the girl dreamed in her huge, comfy crib she didn't realise she was snoring softly. Not very ladylike. That warm baby bottle and bedtime story really knocked her out. 

----------------------------------

Rachel emitted a small squeak and a giggle at the squeeze to her rump and then nodded with a smile, "Sure, I'll get you some more wine. Hold on a moment" she went to the kitchen and poured more wine, cold this time, and handed it to Eiko. She finished her warm wine and poured half a glass of cold wine again for herself. Rachel agreed to watching the TV and was surprised that Chibiusa switched it to a more mature one called Steven Universe. 

"This is a really great story! I like this show!" she enthused happily, watching the cartoon with her granddaughter and partner.  "Chibiusa, you chose a cartoon that's so mature, with a good storyline and well designed characters. I'm glad you're not watching mindless trash" she praised her. 

Chibiusa puffed up at the praise "Well of COURSE! I have good taste in programs. I want to challenge my brain with fresh and new ideas. Not sit and watch something foolish and boring" she said. "This show is very popular at my school right now. And I can tell you some more good ones too. I like anime as well but not the ones for little kids, the ones for high schoolers"  

For a while, Eiko, Rachel and Chibiusa watched TV and ate snacks. Finally Chibiuso said goodbye and went to her room.

Eiko smiles and takes Rachel's hand and leads into the bedroom. There, she pushes Rachel onto the bed and undresses her. Then she undresses herself.
"How long have I waited to see your body." Eiko exhaled languidly.
They made love for two hours.
We touched each other's breasts. They caressed the pook.
And in the end they lay down in a pose 69 and caressed with their pussy tongues. They both had multiple orgasms. And now they lay exhausted. Rachel falls asleep.
And Eiko, putting on a robe, goes to check on Usagi. Because I heard a whimper at the baby monitor's.

Eiko sees Usagi groaning in her sleep and checks her diaper, which was not yet too wet. "Shshshsh. Mommy here. Sleepy well. Bad dream go from baby's head." Eiko sings after patting Usagi on the head.

Eiko puts Usagi into infant position: on her back with her arms and legs outstretched and her paci moves in the baby's mouth.
Finally, Eiko regards to feed Usagi a little so that she sleeps well-fed until morning.
And carefully removing the pacifier-carrot gives Usagi half of the baby's formula. Then returning her pacifier. Leaves the nursery and went to bed with Rachel, who lay down on her chest with a smile.

Chibiusa slept well with Luna and Artemis curled up by her side, falling asleep after petting both cats and speaking with them. She dreamed of the gems from her cartoon and wondered what school held in store for her tomorrow, seeing her friends and the other Sailor Scouts in her dreams. It had been a while since any monsters or enemies appeared. Maybe one would turn up soon. 

-------------------------------------

Rachel thoroughly enjoyed her time spent with Eiko and was glad to have some adult fun finally, taking her time to get to know Eiko more, exploring her body as she did the same with hers. She blushed happily at the compliments and returned the affection and caresses given. Two hours passed by so quickly in feelings of blissful pleasure and good company. Rachel had a good time trying out different ways to give and receive pleasure. It was wonderful for both of them. 

Rachel fell asleep satisfied and happy after all the lovemaking, not even stirring when her new wife got up to go and check on the baby. She had a small smile on her lips as she dreamed, looking peaceful and content. Her dreams were full of memories of her children and husband and then shifted to consist of doing things together as a family with Eiko. She saw herself and Eiko in beautiful dresses and they embraced each other and kissed as wedding bells rang and confetti drifted down. 

---------------------------------------------------

Usagi’s dreams went on for a long time, fading to darkness before starting up again in a new scene. At one point they began to turn into nightmares and she let out moans and groans, tossing and turning. She vaguely felt something nudge the inside of her thigh and princess area, but didn’t wake very much at the intrusive fingers performing the diaper check. Someone was making soothing sounds and petting her hair, which felt nice and comforting, settling her back to sleep. 

Usagi kept her eyes closed, drowsy and only somewhat awake as she felt herself rolled onto her back and her arms and legs be moved. She let out a big breath of air through her nose in a sleepy sigh and put up with it, too tired to care what was done to her. Without realising, she suckled the carrot paci to self settle some more. 

After a while, Usagi woke from her dreams and saw Eiko in the glow from her nightlight. She felt a teat placed to her mouth and took it, drinking the baby formula from the bottle. Eiko must have gotten it from the kitchen and warmed it. The warm milk was soothing and the full belly made her sleepier once again, and she began to drift off to sleep after draining it.

As the baby bunny slept through the rest of the night, her weak bladder released into her diaper, flooding it with heat and wetness several times over the hours before the padding wicked it up, resulting in a warm and fluffy sensation of a damp yet comfy diaper. Even with the little bit of moisture against her skin, it felt like being hugged by a warm raincloud of softness. 

-----------------------------------------

Rachel wrapped her arms around Eiko with a soft mumble “Welcome back, dear” she whispered, kissing her forehead and stroking her lover’s hair as she fell back to sleep. 

When morning came, Rachel awoke refreshed. A sleepy smile turned her mouth up and she listened to the birds sing outside. “Hmm...morning, Eiko. Did you sleep well?” she asked her wife, toying with her long black hair. Her own blue locks were spread around her head like a halo. “We should get the girls up for school” 

----------------------------------------

Chibiusa woke up to her phone’s alarm going off. She went to the potty first, delighted at finding her bed dry for once, and then padded to the kitchen to begin making her own bento for school. “I’m a big girl now, I can make my own lunch box” she said. Chibiusa made breakfast for the two kitty cats and served them their food before going back to working on her own lunch box.

Eiko woke up when beside her she felt Rachel's hot body move.
Opening her eyes, Eiko found Rachel's hot, loving gaze.
"When I became principal college's I did not think that my life would turn so dramatically. And all thanks to the Reform that I introduced. Now I have a beloved and sweet baby Usagi and Chibiusa. What else is needed for happiness?"
Finally, he looked at Rachel's lips again. Eiko once again dug into them with a passionate kiss, tangling her beautiful curls with her fingers and feeling her naked nipples tickle Eiko's delicate skin.
"This is my" thank you for the hot night. "And now we really need to get up. I can smell delicious smells. Go see what Chibiusa does. And I'll go to the burrow to check our baby bunny and wake her up. Prepare a delicious baby's cereal and baby for the baby. bottle. " - Eiko purred sweetly, getting up and putting on a light silk robe with a belt on her body.

Eiko hurries to the nursery and looks into the crib and smiled because Usagi was now lying on her feet and she was twisted like a baby and her paci swayed quietly, showing that the baby was nursing her.

Eiko opens the curtains and opens the window, letting in the sun and fresh air in the nursery.
"Waki-waki, bunny. Mommy here. Time to wake up sleephead." Coos Eiko, taking half-sleeping Usagi out of the crib and holding her ass with one hand, rubbing her back gently with the other, waking the baby up and gently shaking her to the side of the changing table. Usagi's head rests on Eiko's shoulder and judging by the whimpering, she's already awakened.