LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Usagi's College Reform

Usagi pouted at what Eiko told Maddison but was soon cringing at what was whispered into her ear. She felt a cold chill run down her spine at Eiko’s words and tone. She was scary when mad. She looked at Maddison and peeped a demure “Sowwy” to the woman, glancing at Eiko for approval. Please don’t punish me, her eyes pleaded. 

Usagi continued to frown and look put out when Maddison again called her speech stupid babble, brushing it off as nothing. She almost wanted to cry. Why was life so hard? Usagi bit her lip and closed her eyes to hold back tears, then took a few calming breaths to steady her emotions. Her eyes went wide and startled when Maddison announced the laser hair removal. “Ah!” she exclaimed softly, clutching her hands to herself with fear. The milk bath sounded nice but she was afraid the hair removal would hurt. “W-w-will dat huwt?” she asked softly. 

She clung onto Rachel tightly as the woman began to follow the others, taking her through the salon to the treatment rooms. They had a variety for different treatments and to accommodate all their customers. This was a popular salon. Usagi looked around the treatment room she was brought into, seeing it was very clean and tidy. She was laid on a chair and had her diaper removed. Usagi blushed, always embarrassed about being naked in front of anyone new. She tried to cover herself with her hands, one arm across her small breasts. “Eep” 

Maddison tried to reassure her. Her words did help Usagi feel more comfortable. She relaxed a bit more, letting her arm drop to her side, though she still tried to cover her diaper area. She smiled in relief when reassured that it was painless. “Okay…” Usagi looked at the medical style chair she was laid on, which had disposable paper coverings that could be changed after each client. She sat stiffly, unsure what to expect first, her back straight. Her thumb went into her mouth, helping keep her calm and proving how little she had become. Usagi shook her head at the mention of being tied up “Nu, nu, ah bwe gud!” she promised hastily. That was the last thing she wanted. She nodded about the gel, smiling around her thumb “Tank oo Missh Maddishon” 

The girl tried hard not to wriggle, a few giggles slipping from her lips as the gel was applied. It was ticklish in some areas. Usagi lay back and tried to relax, sucking her thumb and looking around the ceiling and walls. She was glad not to feel any pain. When she thought about never having to shave again, it put her in a good mood. Usagi obediently offered her left leg after the right was done, but blushed and made soft embarrassed coos when it came to her more private areas. She tried to be as good as gold throughout the entire procedure. Usagi sat up once it was over, seeing that her skin was turning pink and red. “Otay. Ah!” 

She let out a small cry as Maddison picked her up, turning red as a tomato. Her naked body was pressed against the other woman, a stranger who carried her without a second thought. “Baff, baff” she mumbled, sucking her thumb more. She said the word to try and calm and reassure herself. Soon she would be in the water and covered up to her neck. Having soft skin sounded very good to her. When she saw the bath tub, it was in a beautiful tiled room with pretty pictures on the walls and a view out of a window looking over the flower garden. “Wow” she breathed “Pwetty!” 

Floating on the milk coloured water were rose petals. Usagi began to feel some stinging sensation on her body from the treatment. She couldn’t wait to get in the water, reaching a hand towards it. “Baff, baff, baff, baff!”

While Maddison was busy with laser hair removal, she noticed that Usagi was bored and was constantly sucking her thumb...
"Wait a minute, babygirly. As I said... We have a lot of babies here and we have a lot of toys. Abby, please bring some toy for babies under two years old and a pacifier! I'm sure your moms have a pacifier for you, but so do we we have many beautiful ones." - Maddison said. Her assistant arrives and gives Maddie a brightly colored rattle and a cute pink pacifier, with a flower on the shield.

"Here aunt Maddy have something for you. No need to suck dirty fingers. Suck it. And show aunty Maddie how you can play with a rattle." - Maddie said putting the pacifier in Usagi's mouth and also handed the rattle to her hands and went back to the procedure...

When the epilation was over and Maddie was carrying naked Usagi for bathing and she saw how the baby blushed while being pressed.
"Don't be shy little one. After all, you're just a cute little babygirl, just a little bigger than normal babies, but that doesn't change the point." - Maddie said cheerfully and playfully patted Usagi's naked ass.

They came to the bath, which was filled with warm milk with rose petals. Maddy gently lowered Usagi into the milk and laid her on her back. Maddy supported Usagi under the back and began pouring milk over the baby's body in small portions.

"That's it. I'm sure your moms never gave you a bath like this. Your skin will become very thin and tender like a real little babygirl's and this bath will soothe your skin after the procedure." Maddie cooed and adjusted the pacifier in Usagi's mouth so did not fall out.

Maddy bathed the baby for 25 minutes...

• 2 weeks later...

She wasn’t sucking her thumb due to boredom but as a means of comforting herself since she felt anxious. Although after a while, it did get boring sitting there waiting for the treatment to finish. She quietly accepted the pacifier and rattle the salon staff brought her.  “Tank oo” she said, before putting the paci in her mouth, taking the rattle and idly playing with it. 

She liked the colour of the pacifier, as well as the pretty flower on its shield. She wanted to see if she could keep it. It was spring right now and it suited the season well. Usagi thought about the cherry blossom viewing parties that must be going on now. She wanted to go with her college friends before she was reformed but now she felt like she would have to miss out. 

What activities did little ones do during the spring? There was the Western holiday; Easter. That might be fun. She didn’t know much about it. Normally during Spring, people in Japan decorated their homes and themselves to match the season, and activities varied. There were cherry blossom viewing parties with a picnic and booze, and sometimes karaoke machine, there was strawberry picking for families and school field trips, there were several spring festivals around for different kami and reasons, people often made trips to historical castles, temples or shrines, visiting onsen was popular, as was going camping near lakes and waterfalls, there was Earth Day where people were mindful of the environment and eco friendly practices. And then there were websites and books listing activities for little ones to enjoy over the spring season. Like playing in the rain or having a rain themed party. Hunting for frogs. Making and flying kites. 

Usagi decided, thinking about all this stuff while she was getting her treatment, that she wanted to try the Western holiday Easter. But also do some of the other stuff on that list. While she thought, she continued to lazily play with the rattle, which made a soft musical sound when it was shaken. Before she knew it, the procedure was over. She was so embarrassed when she was picked up by Maddison that she nearly dropped her rattle in shock, her clumsy reflexes managing to grab hold of it again just in time. 

Usagi tried to hide behind the rattle, covering her face with it as she continued blushing while Maddison spared her some kind words. She lowered the toy, and mumbled thank you to the woman, despite not being able to look her in the eyes. I’m just a baby. I’m innocent. She thought. There’s nothing to hide. She then gasped and squealed when Maddison surprised her by patting her bare bottom. “Eek!”

When they came into the room with the warm bath, she couldn’t wait to get in it. Her skin was feeling some kind of stinging or burning sensation now and she wanted to soothe it. Plus the water would let her hide. She sighed as she was lowered into the delightful warm water, but blushed some more when she was held like a baby on her back. “Um…Maddi? I can bathe by my ownself” she told her. “You don’t hab to stwain youw back to help mwe” 

She remembered Chibiusa was coming with Rei, Ami and Minako soon and prayed they wouldn’t arrive till after her hair was done. She didn't want them to see her in the bath. Maddi ignored her and talked nicely with her. “Well…dat’s twue. I’ve neba had a miwk bath befowe. Oh…” She realised she would have to be extra careful not to hurt herself if her skin was going to be so soft and fragile. She felt as delicate as a flower. Usagi sucked her flower pacifier to try and calm down about the idea. She didn’t like being made into someone so weak. But it was too late. They already did laser treatment and put her into the strange milk water. Usagi was a big crybaby if she ever got hurt. A bruise or cut would upset her. Usagi stared out the window at the flowering garden and let her mind drift. She was so relaxed in the warm water, and Maddi’s touches were very soothing. She began to fall asleep. Warm steam drifted around her, wrapping around her like a blanket. “Mmm” 

She sighed, letting her stress melt away. Troubles and worries dissolved in the warm bath tub. Usagi fought the urge to sleep and blinked heavily, trying to shake it away “Mwe sweepy” she told Maddison, “Betta get owt befowe I fall asleep” 

She didn’t wanna drown in the tub, that’s for sure.

• 2 months later...

Maddison finished bathing the baby in a milk bath. She took out Usagi and wrapped it in a very soft disposable towel and moved it to a small changing table, that was very close and began to gently dry Usagi's body.
"Well now. I'll have to put a cute diapee on you so you don't have to worry while I do your hair and you can make a pee-pee at any time if you want." - Maddie cooed as she pulled out a cute pink diaper that had kittens from "Hello Kitty" on it.
"Your mommes said that this is your favorite characters. I think you'll be glad that they will protect your ass from pee-pee." - Maddie said with a smile, dusting Usagi's ass and pubis with baby powder and fixing the diaper.

Maddy dressed Usagi in a baby t-shirt, so that she would not be embarrassed by the visitors and carried her to the hairdressing chair in front of the mirror. The chair was childish... Pink in flower.

Maddy sat Usagi in a chair and handed her a soft baby's toy, after which she covered her with a blanket that had various Disney princesses on it.
"I don't want you to see my work. Let the final result be a surprise for you. But you can watch cartoons on TV. Do you like the Little Mermaid?" - Maddie cooed turning on the TV for Usagi and started to remove the clips from the girl's hair and started combing her hair with a hairbrush. "Lovely hair. Now I will make you fit for this sweet babygirl."