LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Usagi's College Reform

Mamoru meanwhile looked around the house where Usagi lived and even found a nursery Usagi's. Where Rachel took care of Usagi. "The little one girly has a very nice room. Ms. Eiko and you have done a good job of keeping the little one cozy and comfortable." - Mamoru said looked room.

He wasn't embarrassed at all when Usagi, completely naked, was held down just like a little babygirl's Rachel carried to the bathroom.
Mamoru waved at Usagi with a smile, "Don't be shy you're just a baby after all. Have a good bathy-time,  babygirly" he cooed.

Eiko touched the surface of the water and nodded in satisfaction, just as Rachel enters with Usagi. "It's time to make you a clean baby. So tomorrow the ladies at the beauty salon won't pinch their noses when they see you," Eiko said with a grin as Rachel lowered the baby into warm water.

Eiko puts on herself a plastic cover, to protect her clothes from splashes and sits on a stool near the bathroom.

"Darling, I'll take care of the baby, and you please prepare a crib for her and a night ba-ba's" - Eiko said to Rachel.

Eiko takes a soft sponge made in the shape of a moon, and after adding baby's soap, whistling childish sound, she begins to wash the baby's chest and back. "Show mommy how much you love to play with toys and give mommy your pink little piggies." Eiko cooed as she handed Usagi the mermaid and the rubber starfish.

Eiko pulls Usagi's feet out of the water and begins to wash her heels and gently, motherly, kiss her toes. "Babygirly ticklish? Be patient while I wash your feet."

She paid special attention to Usage's ass and pussy. She washed them very carefully. Every chink and crease pussy's and ass.

The last thing Eiko did was wash the baby's hair with baby shampoo. "That long hair doesn't suit your look at all. Today is the last day for it.  Say "goodbye" for them. Tomorrow you will come home with a new hairstyle that suits you much better. Bunny-babygirl" - Eiko cooed as she washed the foam from her head with a small bucket.

Usagi was happy that her partner thought her room looked nice. Yay, he liked her nursery. “Fank oo” she peeped softly as she was still being changed. 

===============

Rachel smiled at the young man as he peered into the giant sized baby room. “You like it? Thank you for the compliments. We try to make Usagi happy in her second infancy. This nursery is authentic and functional” she smiled. “Eiko thinks of everything an adult baby could want or need. Do you like the house? I keep it as nice looking as I can but it’s hard sometimes with a little one around” she giggled. “Usagi is too young to pick up her toys” 

When she took her daughter through the hallway, she laughed at how the naked princess blushed redder than a fire engine, especially at what Mamoru said. “He’s right, Dear. You’re just a baby now. There’s nothing to hide!” she giggled. “I’m sure she will have an entertaining bath. Little ones her age just love the water, yes they do” she cooed at Usagi and pinched her cheek. 

=================

Usagi tried to hide her face in her mom’s shoulder but peeked up at Mamoru through her bangs. She relaxed somewhat at what he said to her. “Y…yeah. You’re right, Daddy. I just a baby” she giggled, “I will hab a good, splashy fun time!” she promised him with a sweet look. His acceptance and non judgement of her made her feel calm and joyful. 

She turned her head as her Mommy took her into the bathroom, seeing Mommy Eiko test the water and nod. Usagi’s blue eyes blinked at her school mommy. She squirmed in embarrassment as she was reminded of her stinky accident on the way home. “Wes, I wanna bwe cwean!” Usagi reached her arms out towards the tub, leaning towards it. “Let me in! I don’t want no mean wadies pinching deir noses at mwe!” 

==================

This made Rachel laugh softly and she lowered her into the warm water. “All right, Dear. I’m sure they will be delighted to see you tomorrow. So long as you can keep your morning diaper clean, then you should smell nice” 

She helped Eiko put on the plastic apron, tying it for her. “There, my love. Usagi loves to splash water. This plastic robe is a good idea” she told her. She smiled and nodded at the woman’s orders as she stood behind Eiko and massaged her shoulders

“Certainly. I’ll go and make sure her crib is ready and make a fresh baba of formula. Just call out if you want anything” she said, leaning down to peck Eiko’s cheek before leaving to the nursery and then the kitchen. She added a little bit of honey to the formula tonight, to cheer Usagi up about Mamoru leaving soon. 

=================

Usagi watched the blue haired mommy leave the room, closing the door behind her. She watched Eiko add baby soap to the crescent moon sponge, enjoying the tune she whistled. “That’s a nice song. I want to learn it. Ahhh, that feels nice, Mommy” 

She leaned back and relaxed in the water with a sigh, resting her weight on her hands in the tub, allowing her chest and torso to be cleaned with soft, soapy motions. “Mmmm, so relaxing” she purred, tilting her head back and closing her eyes. Her yellow hair splayed around her.

Usagi sat back up and her eyes opened when Eiko spoke again. Usagi giggled, taking the starfish and putting it in her mouth, then making the mermaid toy swim in the coloured water and bubbles. “Whee…splash!” She used her imagination for the mermaid toy, pretending that she was exploring a sea in a foreign land with new fish, plants and treasures. She made the mermaid dive with small splashes, and used the mermaid to rustle in the foamy bubbles. “Mm, smells like bubblegum”

She began to giggle and laugh as her foot was cleaned and her toes kissed, wriggling and dropping her toys “Eek…tee hee hee! Ah ha ha ha! Dat tickwes!” Water sloshed as she squirmed about, enjoying the attention to her feet. Once those were all done, she obediently got on her hands and knees to make it easy for Eiko to clean her bottom and pussy, giving small gasps and squeaks at how thorough the woman was.  She definitely felt like every inch of her was clean after that. 

“F..fank oo, Mommy Eiko” she said, sitting back down to let her hair be washed. She closed her eyes as water was tipped from a jug upon her hair, then when the baby’s 2in1 shampoo and conditioner was used, she began to hum softly in pleasure as it was massaged into her scalp. It felt like going to the hairdresser and getting a massage at the wash station. Usagi’s moment of peace was ruined by what her school Mommy said next. 

Her eyes popped open, going wide “What?! N-no…not my haiw!” she grasped at the strands of hair. “It took mwe so long to gwow it out. Dese gowden wocks awe my pwide and joy!” she protested. “Pwease, you can’t let dem cut it. Onwy a trim” she begged to keep her hair. “I wike making bunny eaws and balls wiff jewews on mwy head. I won’t bwe abwe do if you cut it aw off!”

Her complaints were cut short when Eiko rinsed the soap out of her hair. Usagi was still trying to argue. She spluttered as she got a mouthful of water, wiping water from her eyes. “Agh!" She would try to persuade the woman to let her pick her own new hairstyle, not knowing that one had already been selected. Maybe Eiko would be able to trick her into calming down if she told her bits of what she wanted to hear without letting her know how much would be getting cut off. 

Eiko bathed Usagi and smiled as she played with her toys and splashed around in the bath like a baby girl... And Eiko didn't regret putting on a splash guard. Watching the spray fly in all directions. "Is my baby having fun? Mommy is happy." Eiko cooed.

At the end, while washing off the foam from the shampoo, Eiko said: "You are a babygirly
 now and this hairstyle doesn't suit you at all. You cannot make any choice. You are too small for this. But don't worry. The grown-ups and your big sister have chosen the perfect cute hairstyle for you. I won't say which one. It will be surprise. This hairstyle is perfect for your baby look."

Eiko took the little girl out of the bath and wrapped her head to toe like a cocoon and put a pacifier in her mouth. In an orange towel that had some cute white bunnies on it. And she picked it up under the bottom and carried it to the nursery where Rachel was waiting.

"You don't have to worry about adult trifles. Feeding or haircuts. All you have to think about is which toy to play with or how to properly use a diaper or suck on your binky. Watch what time it is. It's already 7 pm good little bunnies should be bathing for a long time." in my minks. Now I'll dress you up for the night. And lull you to sleep." cooed Eiko, carrying the baby and gently rubbing her towel-wrapped ass.

Eiko enters the nursery and sees Rachel smiling and the crib prepared and the baby bottle she was holding. Eiko puts Usagi on the changing table.
Mamoru walks over to the changing table "May I? I'll bond between daddy and baby. You'll feed her later. Miss Eiko, please give me a night suit for baby for her nappy-time" Mamoru said while taking out a fresh thick diaper for the night, baby, from the shelves cream and baby powder. "What a cute and comfy changing table your moms bought you. It's got everything. Raise your legs." Mamoru cooed as he grabbed Usagi's ankles and lifted her ass off the changing table to straighten her diaper underneath.
While Mamoru was smearing baby cream to prevent a rash on the baby's pubis and adding powder... Eiko noticed slightly penetrating hair points... "Tomorrow we must permanently get rid of these nasty hairs and keep the baby's skin forever smooth and tender, like a newborn girl's ." She hung new and fresh baby bunny-style pajamas on the edge of the changing table.

Usagi was having fun. The toys and bubbles were nicely entertaining for her. She stuck the starfish to the wall using its suction cup feature. She played with the squirting seahorse a bit more, even spraying Eiko mischievously. “Yesh Mommy! I am having wots of fun!” she giggled as she kept playing. 

She pouted at what Eiko said about her haircut. “But- But- I wike dis haiwstyle!” Usagi protested, looking unhappy that her choices were taken away. “Fine, I guess Iw’ll just have do trust dat you all picked somefing weally good fow mwy new haiwcut. But if I don’t wike it, I will bwe vewy upset wiff you all!” she pointed her finger at Eiko and shook it as a warning. 

She was lifted out of the tub by the strong woman and wrapped in a fluffy towel, being dried like a caterpillar in a cocoon. She continued to make small unhappy grumbles about her upcoming hair appointment that were soon silenced by a pacifier. Usagi sucked on it and felt some of her worries and stress disappear. She looked at the bunnies on her towel and smiled faintly. 

Eiko was taking her back to the nursery, speaking to her. Usagi relaxed some ore at her words and started to feel happy and curious about her new hairdo instead. That’s right. She shouldn’t worry about such things. The adults around her had her best interests in mind. She should trust them more. Usagi looked around for a clock or watch somewhere but there wasn’t one she could easily see that would let her know the time. She let out a long moan of protest behind her paci at having to go to sleep at such an early time. 7pm WAS a real baby’s bedtime. 

She looked forward to getting dressed in some comfy jammies or a nightie, however. Usagi decided she would just pretend to go to sleep for Eiko, and would lie awake and play a bit in her crib once the adults left the room. The rubs on her bottom felt surprisingly soothing, despite it being an unexpected place to receive them. 

Usagi saw her other Mom and wriggled, making small squeaks of greeting. Her arms were pinned in the towel swaddling her. “Mm-mm…mm, mmf, mm!” She would have waved to Rachel if she could. Instead she wiggled at her, making her mom laugh. She saw the baby bottle in her hand and looked forward to it. 

She felt the padded table under her as she was laid down and her towel removed. Usagi shivered slightly at the cooler air. She then gasped when Mamoru stepped forwards. Her face lit up as she grinned around her paci, blushing at the same time. “D-daddy!” She was embarrassed by him seeing her this way and babying her, but she also loved it. 

She eyed the nighttime diaper with admiration of how thick it was. “Ooo” Usagi smiled when he spoke to her “Yes, yes, I’m a lucky baby giwly! Otay” she raised her legs as high as she could for him, spreading them apart to make the change easier and lifting her bottom as much as she could. She meeped when he grabbed her by the ankles, how easily he lifted her up! She was just so suddenly jerked into the air. “Daddy stwong!” she gleed around her soother, clapping her hands for the feat. 

Usagi let out a shrill squeal at the feel of cold cream being smeared onto her diaper area. “C-cowd!” The powder felt nice, almost like…hmm….snow? Or maybe fairy kisses! Usagi loved that idea. Mamoru’s warm, large hand felt good against her delicate skin, making her feel loved and cared for with such tender touches. She blushed again when Eiko looked at her exposed self, but nodded repeatedly at what she said “Oh, wes, wes, wes, dat sounds gweat!” she enthused, words slurred from her paci. Never having to be prickly or shave again would be fantastic. It was always such a pain. However, she didn’t know that the depilation process would cause some stinging after. She was going to appreciate the milk bath more than she knew.

Mamoru liked how cute Usagi was chatting. And her dummy turned all the words into incomprehensible infantile babble, which was very difficult to understand. But by the expression on her face, it was clear the baby was happy or upset.

Mamoru saw how embarrassed Usagi was when he saw her completely naked while grooming her and fixing a fresh diaper. "You don't have to be embarrassed daddy. You're just a baby. And there's nothing strange to me. Look, your ass is now warm and cozy. Now it's time for pajamas. Look at the beauty your mommy Eiko has brought you," cooed Mamoru as he softly patted Usagi on the diapered ass and picks up pajamas made in the form of "bunny."HTB1IRqjSFXXXXauXFXXq6xXFXXXV.jpg.c2615c2e08201aec5e5314d15135b573.jpg

Suit was fluffy white with a zipper on his back. He had fake ears on hood,  paw-shaped booties and mittens, and even a fake little tail on bum.

"You've always been called Bunny but now you'll be practically a real bunny. Get your arms and legs for daddy," Mamoru said softly, as he helped Usagi sit up on changing table and unzips the suit, and helps her slip her arms and legs through the holes suit's. After that, he closes the zipper on the back and secures the latch, so that only adults can open it.

"Now babybunnygirl is ready to eat and go to sleep in a mink." Mamoru cooed as he tickled Usagi's chin and picked up the baby and hands it to Eiko, who was sitting in the rocking chair shaking the bottle of baby formula. Mamoru leaves the nursery, so that feeding time goes smoothly and the babygirly does not worry.

Eiko helped Usagi into a lying position on her knees and began to remove the pacifier from her mouth and teased the baby's lips with nipple from bottle. "Open your mouth my sweetie and start drinking. Your daddy did a great job. You've become a very cute bunny." she cooed, rubbing Usagi's back like a mother and holding to Usagi a soft plush carrotbe3f63ad0aba3de0fb3499d7d6fa2bd0.thumb.jpg.f6a7793f0cf37e1cc6394118fe187c59.jpg - "By the way, here's something else for you. It'll help you relax and play while you eat. It's perfect for your look." 

((I LOVE that sleeper and the carrot plushie. Soooo cute! ^w^ Sweet bunnies are the bestest)) 

Usagi didn’t realise how garbled her words were coming out but she could tell the others were listening to her because they were looking at her and responding in various ways. 

She couldn’t help being embarrassed in front of her daddy, though, despite being completely open and comfortable with him in other situations. This was just so much to give of herself, and to entrust and be so vulnerable to him. Having every inch and detail being on display felt a little overwhelming and very intimate. But the way he responded comforted and reassured her, making her feel safe with him. He only viewed her as an innocent being and he didn’t dislike what he saw. She began to relax while he finished changing her into a new diaper, smiling happily even though she couldn’t stop blushing and squirming a little.

“Otay, Daddy. If you say so” she replied to his comments. 

Usagi giggled when he pointed out her ass was now warm and cosy. She gave a playful wiggle in her new diaper. “It is, it is!” She turned to look at the sleepwear Eiko had this time and gasped, “Oh, it’s cute!” she laughed, reaching towards it and making a grabby motion “Want, want!” 

It looked so super soft, and the fluff and rabbit ears were too adorable. She couldn’t wait to wear it. Hopefully she wouldn’t be too hot in it. But since it was still spring, the nights could get cold at times. She definitely couldn’t wear this in summer, though. Usagi hoped she could go to a summer festival and visit the beach next season. “Fank oo, Mommy Eiko” she said politely, giggling at Mamoru’s butt pats.

She watched Eiko hand the sleeper to Mamoru and got ready for him to dress her, willing to be obedient and helpful. Despite the fact she’d be unable to remove it herself, she didn’t mind wearing something like this. Usagi loved those fluffy creatures that were her namesake. She put her legs in the leg parts of the sleeper, letting him pull it up to her waist before threading her arms through the arm holes. Usagi turned her back to him so he could zip it up. She then crawled around to face him, dangling her legs over the edge and reaching out to him “Uppy?”

She laughed when he baby talked her and tickled her chin, reaching to grab at his hands with her hands turned into paws. He grabbed her up with minimal effort, only to pass her off to her school mommy. Usagi whines “Noooo. I wanna bwe wiff Daddy! Daddy feed mwe!” she protested, watching him leave the nursery “Wait! Come back!” 

She pouted as Eiko let him leave and helped her into a lying position. Usagi whined when the pacifier was removed too. Her heart already panged with the loss of her beloved Mamoru. The bottle teat teased her mouth and she grumbled sadly and opened up, accepting it and beginning to nurse in a sad and pouty manner. She wanted Mamoru to do this! He was leaving really soon and then it would be so so sooooo long before they saw each other again. Why did he have to let Eiko do it? 

The back rubs didn’t settle her much. She couldn’t help being upset. She wanted him to say goodbye to her before he headed back overseas, at least. Something large and bright orange caught her eyes and she looked to see Eiko holding and offering to her an extremely kawaii carrot plush. Usagi was sad but she couldn’t help smiling at it. She took it and crushed it close to her chest in a tight hug, looking at Eiko with grateful eyes that were still a bit sad. She would have thanked her with words if her mouth wasn’t full of sweet milk. Half the bottle was already gone and her stomach was filling nicely. 

Would Mamoru see her new hair style tomorrow? He wasn't coming to the salon, was he? 

"Don't be upset little babybunnygirl." Eiko cooed as she continued to feed the baby with the baby bottle and gently tickled Usagi's cheek with one of her costume's soft fake ears. "It's just that feeding a baby is exclusively a woman's job. I think so. But your daddy Mamoru will put you to nappy and read a bedtime story. I hope you're happy with that. Now go about your business and finish the bottle."

When the bottle was empty, Eiko put a burping cloth on her shoulder and placed Usagi's head there.
In circular motions, she stroked the baby on the back, after which she lightly tapped on the back.
"Come on babybunnygirly. Make a nice burpy for mommy." Eiko cooed. When the baby burped, Eiko wiped Usagi's lips with a cloth and put a pacifier in her mouth.

"Mamoru, we're done. It's time to put the little one to bed." called Eiko and handed him over to Usagi herself and left.

Mamoru came to the nursery with a smile and took the baby under the bottom, carried her to the waiting crib for Usagi. "Come on.  This time for little bunnies going to them little holes." cooed Mamory rubbed Usagi on back and ass.

And Eiko took a shower. She wore a new sexy red lace lingerie: a bra and a thong. And wearing a pink translucent robe on top, she went to the bedroom, where Rachel was waiting.

Usagi gave an unhappy puff of a sigh through her nose at Eiko’s placatory words. “Hmf” she made an annoyed sound from around the bottle teat while she continued to gulp it down. She couldn’t help letting out an involuntary, wet giggle for the cheek tickles, however. She then felt grumpy since she was forced to laugh when she really didn’t feel like it. 

Usagi had to disagree with what Eiko said. Anyone could feed a baby if a bottle were being used and the baby was comfortable with the person. She supposed Eiko just really loved feeding babies. If it was breastfeeding, then what she said made more sense. But then of course, you had to be producing milk. 

Still, what Eiko told her next changed the little one’s sulky mood almost instantly. Mamoru was going to help her go to sleep, even read her a story. Her expression lightened and her eyes became brighter from happiness as she let out some happy coos and squeals while nursing the rest of the bottle of formula. She reached to try and hug Eiko in thanks. Usagi obeyed her school mommy like a good girl and quickly finished up the rest of her bottle. She was trying to finish it faster so she could see her daddy. Which meant that she gulped down some air bubbles in the process. 

Once it was empty, Usagi’s stomach felt tight and bubbly. She needed to burp and for some reason, the air was trapped and not coming up. Usagi was leaned against a cloth and, as her back was rubbed and then tapped on, the air worked its way back up her body and escaped in a few longer, breathy burps followed by a few small belches. Usagi sighed in relief. Her stomach felt so much more comfortable after that. Though she blushed at the sounds that came out of her mouth, and at Eiko’s baby talking. Her face was an adorable shade of bright pink as her mouth was wiped and she was given her paci again. The girl sucked on it to soothe her embarrassment and covered her eyes with her paws “Mm-mmm” 

She was glad Mamoru didn’t see her do that. Speaking of him, Eiko summoned him back to her nursery. Yay! Usagi heard his footsteps and moved the paws from her eyes, making a happy noise around her pacifier bulb “Eeee!” she reached out to him, jiggling on her puffy bottom, which made muffled crinkles erupt from her padding beneath the fluffy rabbit sleeper.

She was paying so much attention to Mamoru that she didn’t even notice Eiko leave. Usagi wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him tight, rubbing her cheek against his chest. “I mished oo” she told him, giggling at what he said about bunnies going to their holes. She snuggled into him, enjoying the bottom and back rubs. “Dun wanna shleep” she protested lightly, shaking her head. “Wanna stowy” Usagi pointed to her picture books. She wanted to stay awake and enjoy his presence as much as possible.

==============

Rachel had already showered and changed into her nightdress. She waited in bed with a magazine, casually reading while she waited for Eiko to join her. When she heard someone enter the room, she looked up and smiled at what she saw “My, Eiko, you look so sexy! So beautiful!” she praised her, putting her magazine aside and crawling over the bed towards her. She stood up on her knees and wrapped her arms around Eiko’s neck, leaning up to kiss her. “I was waiting for you. You are far more interesting than a magazine” she told her happily. “Should we have some fun? The baby must be going to sleep soon and Chibiusa is staying in her new room, probably will sleep not long after” She moved a hand to play with the sheer material of the pink robe “This is so pretty on you. I like it very much”

Mamoru carried the babygirl to the crib and swaddled Usagi in a cocoon in a soft fluffy blanket so, that only the head with fake ears stuck out. "Your mommy Eiko said it's time for you to go to the hole, bunny. Sleep. Don't worry, I won't leave you until you fall asleep. I know what will help you." Mamoru cooed as he kissed the bridge of the baby's nose.

He sat down on the chair next to the crib and turned on the mobile over crib. Soft music flowed through the nursery. He also pressed the button on the fragrance and the nursery was filled with a sweet floral scent. "This will help you sleep baby. Daddy here for you, babygirly. Now just relax and I'll read you a story. Do you like "Hello Kitty?" - cooed Mamoru.
With one hand he held a book and read it, and with the other he gently stroked Usagi on the head and made sure that she sucked the pacifier and that it did not fall out of her mouth. And little rocked crib. "Close your eyes and go to sleep my little babybunnygirl." whispered Mamoru.

-----------

Meanwhile, in the bedroom, Eiko was enjoying Rachel's lips. "How fortunate that Mamoru is here. Now I can give you the caress I've been dreaming of for a very long time."- Eiko said as she pulled away from Rachel's lips.
Eiko took off her robe and wrapped her arms around Rachel's neck again, pulling her in for another passionate kiss. During which she played with the nipples on Rachel's breasts and began to lower her palm lower and lower until she felt the fabric of the panties, which were already very wet and soon penetrated them.
Feeling her pussy, Eiko penetrated her wet slit with her fingers. "You're just amazing and so hot. Time to try you out." Eiko said and turning Rachel on her back, she took off hersel and Rachel panties and lay down in position "69" and began to caress Rachel's wet hot pussy with her tongue, absorbing her love juices.

((I'm not THAT good at writing smut but I think I did okay. Lol. I tried anyway))

Usagi let herself be swaddled without a fuss. She was putty in his hands. She now looked like a cake roll with bunny ears. Usagi cherished Mamoru’s voice, listening to every word. She felt so glad that he would stay until she slept. “Mmhmm” she replied with a hum of assent through her pacifier bulb. She giggled when he kissed her nose, wiggling happily in her cocoon. 

Usagi gazed at her beloved Tuxedo Mask while he sat beside the crib, looking at him through the bars. She wished he would leave the side lowered so she had a clearer view. And so she could get out and play with toys. Though, getting out of the swaddle would be hard on her own. Still, no such luck! Mamoru raised the side and locked it in place. Her eyes drifted upwards as she began to watch the mobile above her, soothed by the tune and the sight of the dancing toys. She heard something be sprayed and soon she was inhaling the floral scent to appreciate it over and over. “Mmmm, nishe!” she told her Daddy. Was that Eiko’s or Rachel’s purchase? It would be handy to refresh the room after messy changes. 

Usagi turned her head towards the chair and smiled tenderly at Mamoru. She was all ready for her story, alert and comfortable. Usagi nodded emphatically when he asked if she liked Hello Kitty. “Wove, wove!” she told him. She loved it. Sanrio was so cute. Too bad Chibiusa got all her old merchandise. She listened while he began to read, craning her head to view the pictures on the pages. With the rocking crib, the head pats and his soothing voice, despite her will, she began to get sleepier. Usagi started to yawn and blink more often, her blinks getting longer and slower until her eyes closed permanently and her breaths became deep and soft. She was asleep. Her plan to stay awake was foiled this time.

=============NSFW============

Thankfully, Eiko closed and locked their bedroom door when she came in. And they were being quiet. Rachel participated with her whole heart in their make out sessions, exploring Eiko’s mouth and greeting her tongue with hers. She was enthused and excited for more action, looking forward to another love making episode. Eiko’s kisses, caresses and touches felt wonderful. Rachel couldn’t help gasping and making small sounds of pleasure as her breasts were given attention, then her pussy. She was squirming eagerly as Eiko’s hand made its way down her body before finally going where she wanted it. “Ah, Eiko! So good!” she moaned out when the other woman’s fingers entered her. She ground down on them a little, eager for more. 

Rachel blushed happily at the compliments that rained upon her. “So are you…my sexy goddess” she purred with a smile. “Ahh, feels so nice!” she sighed, enjoying Eiko’s fingers. “But I want more~” Rachel teased playfully. Once their panties were off, she practically leaped into Eiko’s embrace once more. She was confused momentarily at Eiko’s chosen position but once her tongue started to pleasure her, Rachel got the idea. She took hold of Eiko’s hips and brought her own mouth to her lover’s genitals, copying what Eiko did to her own. Not only did it feel incredible, she was having fun trying something new. Eiko tasted so good as well. She began to lick and thrust her tongue more forcefully to increase the sensations growing in both of them. Rachel moaned and whimpered into Eiko’s pussy, the vibrations from her voice adding more sensations. Not surprisingly, she was the first to cum, shaking and tensing up with a drawn out cry. Eiko had much more experience and skill. She could learn a lot from her. Rachel didn’t make her wait though. She brought Eiko over the edge once she had caught her breath, loving the noise the principal made and how her thighs quivered around her as her orgasm shook her.

(Don't worry. You're doing great with write smut)) don't worry. In the future, there will not be many smuts. But there will be sexual affection))

Mamoru finished reading the story. He looked at the sleeping Usagi for a few more minutes and how she automatically sucked on her pacifier. "She's the perfect babygirl now. Like I didn't see it before. Ms. Eiko did a wonderful job of getting her back to where she belongs. I'll bring a baby monitor. So her mommys can have fun together at night and get a good night's sleep."- Mamoru thought. He leaned over the side of the crib and kissed Usagi on the cheek. He checked that mobile worked well. He added more flower fragrance and, taking the baby monitor with him, left the nursery.

He got up several times during the night to check on babygirl's sleep and check her diaper. He felt that the diaper was puffy. "Looks like she's already pee-pee. I'll change it so she sleeps in comfort." - Mamoru thought. He took a fresh diaper off the shelf and tried not to wake Usagi. He unwrapped her from the cocoon and then changed Usagi's wet diaper for a fresh one. He again added flavoring so that there was no smell of urine. He didn't swaddle Usagi again, but simply covered her with a blanket and tucked it around baby's, "Sleep well in comfort, my sweet babybunnygirl."

Once when he came, she whimpered in her sleep: "Shhh calm baby. Daddy is near. May the bad wolves leave your sleep and only your good forest friends remain, babybunnygirl." cooed Mamoru and stroked Usagi's head. He saw how she immediately calmed down, her breathing became calm again and the dummy danced again in her mouth.

--------

Eiko, meanwhile, was having an orgasm, feeling Rachel's wet and hot tongue on her pussy. She herself heard Rachel sigh.

After some time they lay naked under the covers, hugging each other. "I decided to sell my apartment and move in your house. This will help me spend more time with you, honey and I can be closer to our little baby and help you and Chibiusa take care of her. I hope you don't mind." - Eiko said as she stroked Rachel's blue hair and naked breast.

((Okay. Thanks. I was a little nervous that it wouldn’t sound realistic. But if you think it’s okay, then I’m happy. Lol. And that’s fine by me.))

Usagi didn’t stir but she did smile in her sleep, due to the kiss and the nice smell. Her body voided itself while she dreamed happy dreams, soaking her padding more than once. No wonder it was wet when Mamoru checked on her. The diaper had puffed up from absorbing all that liquid. Well, she did have a big bottle of formula before sleep, so it was to be expected. 

Usagi turned her head side to side slowly and mumbled around her pacifier when she was unwrapped and changed, making small noises, one of her arms flapping involuntarily. She was deep in REM at the time. Her eyes fluttered and she mumbled some more, twitching here and there at the cooler air and the moist wipes but she settled back down almost instantly once the change was done. Usagi made a contented coo as she was covered with a snuggly blanket, burrowing into it. “Bunnee…” she murmured in reply to Mamoru’s comments. 

The next time he came in, she was having a bad dream. She didn’t wake up enough to realise what she was doing, letting out whimpers while she tossed and turned lightly. A nice voice drifted to her in dreamland while a soothing touch met her hair. She calmed down, the bad dream dissolving into something more mundane and light hearted. Her sucking reflex kicked in and she nursed the pacifier, falling deeper into sleep that had no dreams. 

The next morning, she awoke to birds singing outside her window. Usagi rolled to her side, feeling her diaper was damp and warm. She was super comfortable and snuggly. She yawned and closed her eyes, but then reopened them. Wait…wasn’t she swaddled last night? How did she end up with just a blanket over her? Usagi was confused. Did Mamoru take care of her during the night? She didn’t remember waking up even once. And her diaper…it was usually completely soaked most mornings. Why wasn’t it wetter? Usagi sighed, deciding not to stress her mind over things she didn’t know. She was drifting back to sleep when the thought occurred to her that it was her visit to the salon today. She groaned, covering her face with a hand encased in a fabric paw. They were going to cut off her flowing locks. She didn’t want them to! 

=============

Once both women were satisfied, Rachel enjoyed just snuggling and loving on her girlfriend, relaxing in each other’s arms. Her eyes widened in surprise and her mouth made a small o when Eiko dropped the news on her. Then she beamed with delight. “Eiko, really? That’s wonderful! I am so, so happy! Actually, I was going to ask you to move in, if you didn’t mind. But I wasn’t sure if we were taking things too far, too fast. I didn’t want to damage our relationship. But, if you already sold your apartment then I welcome you into our house with open arms. My house is now your house too” she said, giving her a tight squeeze and kissing her cheek. “I’m sure Usagi and Chibiusa will love having you around more permanently. You are like their second mother after all. I don’t mind. I’m excited. I look forward to spending our days side by side as a family” 

She stroked Eiko’s hair gently, carding her fingers through it. “Mmm…so soft. Oh, this reminds me...Usagi's visit to the salon is tomorrow. We should sleep now so we can rise early" 

With that, she fell asleep with Eiko wrapped around her. 

In the morning, Rachel got up early, showered, cleaned her teeth, brushed her hair, got dressed and such. She was up and ready, going to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone. She was having trouble deciding on a meal that everyone would like. "Hmm...." she flipped through her breakfast recipes, trying to choose. 

Mamoru didn't like to sleep long. When he got up in the morning to check on the baby, he saw that she was no longer sleeping, but was looking around. "Good morning, sleepy bunny. Did you sleep well? Daddy did his best to make your sleep as comfortable as possible. Come to me." - he cooed, taking Usagi out of the crib and carrying her to the changing table.

At this time, Eiko got up and put on herself a robe. First saw Rachel busily in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Eiko came up from behind, hugged Rachel's waist and kissed her neck, "Whatever you cook will be delicious, honey. But I think I'll make omelet with bacon and toast and coffee for adults and milk cereal's and milk for babygirly. I'll go help Mamoru with the baby. I saw him go to nursery." - Eiko left for the last time, gently squeezing Rachel's buttocks.

She arrived just as Mamoru was putting the babygirl's on the changing table. "Good morning, my sweet bunny. Sleep well? Tonight we'll say goodbye to those uncomfortable long hair. Adults all chosen a cuter hairstyle for you." -Eiko cooed and gave Usagi a motherly kiss on the cheek.

Mamoru freed her from her pajamas and now blew raspberries on her naked tummy and tickled the baby's chin, not at all embarrassed by Usagi's nakedness. "I changed the baby's diaper at night." Mamoru said to Eiko.

"Great. You'll be a really good daddy. I think we'll change her diaper after breakfast. We'll put on a dress after breakfast too. Put on her T-shirt for now." Eiko said as she handed Mamoru a colored t-shirt with "Babygirl" written in beautiful color letters.

Mamoru nodded. He took the T-shirt from Eiko and put it on Usagi's head. "Let's go fill your little tummy with num-num" he cooed as he took Usagi under the bottom.

Usagi was wearing only in baby t-shirt and a diaper. Mamoru, gently hugging and rocking, carries Usagi to the kitchen, rubbing her back, where Rachel and Chibiusa were already sitting at the table, and he put the baby in a highchair and attached it with a tray. Eiko followed and sat on a chair next to Rachel.

She sat up, reaching out to him when he stepped into the baby’s room and began speaking to her. Usagi nodded in reply. “I swept wike a baby!” she giggled. “Fank oo, Daddy. My sweep was extwa comfy. My diapee isn’t even dat wet dis mowning!” she babbled happily. She clung onto him with a clumsy grip since her hands were covered by bunny shaped paws. 

She wondered why he was laying her on the table then realised he wanted to dress her for the day. Usagi liked that he wanted to take care of and do things with and for her. She wondered what outfit the adults would choose for her today. Not knowing and having it be a little surprise made her happy. It was more fun that way. She looked at Eiko and waved both her paws “Hi hi hi, Mommy Eiko! I swept supaa gweat, fanks to Daddy!” She crossed her arms and pouted. “I still don’t feel vewy suwe about dat. I’m twusting all of you not to mess dis up, so I hope I wike da haiw style you guys picked!” she said sternly, shaking a paw towards Eiko, becoming less disgruntled when she was kissed on the cheek. “Hmph” 

Usagi helped Mamoru free her body from her bunny sleeper, the fresh morning air wisping on her skin. She started laughing immediately when Mamoru blew raspberries on her tummy just like she was a small infant. Usagi squirmed and squealed, trying to avoid tickling fingers under her chin. She looked at Mamoru in surprise “Wait…you changed mwe!? I didn’t even feel it! No wonder my diapee isn’t flooded” she poked at the somewhat damp padding, which still could take a lot more, and grinned. “Wow, he is a weally good daddy, Miss Eiko” 

She agreed with her school mommy. Mamoru was amazing to be able to change her and other things without even waking her once. She blushed when Eiko said she’d change her after breakfast, knowing that was because she always messed her diaper after she ate or around mid morning. It was just her body’s natural internal rhythm. She liked the idea of getting to wear a pretty dress. “Yay, dwess!” she clapped her hands.

She didn’t mind just wearing a t-shirt for the time being, already comfortable being seen in just a diaper around the people who were closest to her. They saw her and cared for her all the time now. It was just becoming an everyday thing. Usagi sat up and lifted her arms in the air, waiting for the t-shirt to be tugged on. She looked down at the shirt and pulled the fabric out a little so she could read it “Pwetty colouws!” she chirped. She grabbed onto Mamoru when he lifted her up, diaper crinkling loudly. “Otay. Wonda what’s fow bweakfast dis time…” 

She actually enjoyed baby cereal but she still would greedily eye the others’ food. She rubbed sleep from her eyes and yawned while being hugged, rocked and taken into the kitchen. She felt the padded highchair material against her bare thighs when she was set down, allowing herself to be snapped in tight. Usagi began to chew her fingers idly while waiting for breakfast. “Hi Mommy, hi sissy” she greeted Rachel and Chibiusa. 

=============

Rachel had greeted Eiko with a comforting smile, giggling when she was hugged from behind “Good morning to you too, my lovely girlfriend. I hope you slept well” she said cheerfully, shivering lightly at the kiss to her neck. She grinned at the praise of her cooking skills. 

“Well, I haven’t started making anything yet…” she heard what Eiko wanted to make “Why don’t I just help you make that, then? You can cook the omelettes while I cut up ingredients for them and put the coffee machine on” 

So Rachel began to chop vegetables and meat for the omelettes, setting them in tiny bowls, ready to be mixed into the eggs. She also put fresh coffee grounds in the cappuccino machine and got it started on brewing a pot of fresh coffee. Rachel found the fresh bread that she bought from the bakery and started to cut it into thick slices for being toasted. 

Once Eiko returned to the kitchen, it was smelling like coffee. She put an apron on and helped Eiko cook the spread; omelettes, bacon strips, toast with salted butter and cappuccinos topped with thick white foam and chocolate powder. Chibiusa helped set the table and put a bib on the baby. 

Rachel let Eiko finish all the cooking and bring things to the table while she made up a bowl of baby cereal and a bottle of formula for Usagi. She brought them to the highchair. “Do you want to feed the baby, Chibiusa? Or perhaps Mamoru would like to?” she offered both of them the job “Otherwise she can feed herself but it will be messy”  

Rachel took off her apron and sat down beside Eiko, looking at the food with her stomach growling. “Wow, I can’t wait to try everything. It all looks great”

Eiko enjoyed helping Rachel and see, how she prepare breakfast for others adult and for babygirl's. Breakfast was meant to be light but filling.
Eiko was a great cook. With Rachel's help, she had made a very delicious omelette and was now finishing frying it while out of the corner of her eye she watched Rachel prepare food for the baby.

Pour the baby cereal from the sachet into a child's plate and add warm milk and begin to mix gently. At the end, she added some berries for flavor and color. Eiko gave Rachel a special powdered medicine that Eiko's friend had recently prepared. "Here, add this to our bunny's baby formula. Don't worry, it's completely harmless and non-allergenic. It just causes
in the body of the baby a large production of fats. I want her lost baby fat back. She'll be a very cute bunny with a chubby tummy and arms and a round face." - Eiko said. Eiko finished frying the omelet and Rachel finished mixing the baby formula in the bottle. When Mamoru brought Usagi into the kitchen.

"Baby ready for num-num? Don't look at grown-up food. It can hurt your little tummy. Your mommy made you a wonderful breakfast. Mamoru will feed you cereal's first. If you eat well. After it  I'm let you eat some chocolate mousse as well. But that's later, when your daddy will also have breakfast, then Chibiusa will replace him. I know you love your little baby sister. Feed her then with a bottle and mousse." said Eiko

Mamoru put the baby in the highchair, and Chibiusa secured her with a tray and tied a bib around her neck.

"I'll feed the baby with pleasure. No need to chew your little fingers. Your tummy will hurt. You have a binky to suck on. Here you go and suck it while you wait for breakfast" Mamoru cooed removing Usagi's fingers from her mouth and putting the pacifier in her mouth .

Soon breakfast for adults lay on the table and coffee was smoking. Hot chocolate was prepared for Chibiusa, and on the tray of the highchair in front of Usagi was a plate of baby cereal and a baby bottle of baby formula.

Mamoru removed the pacifier from the baby's mouth and took the plate and the baby's plastic spoon. He scooped up some cereal with a spoon and brought it to Usagi's lips. "Open your cave, little rabbit. Time to fill it up with num-nums," he cooed as the other adults ate their breakfast. And he didn't stop until the plate was empty and Usagi's mouth was covered with a layer of cereal's like a real babygirl's.

Together, Rachel and Eiko had breakfast whipped up in no time at all. The table was laid with utensils and food and the whole house smelled like a cafe. It was a nice day again, too, though there might be a spring shower later that afternoon. Maybe even a storm. 

Usagi’s food was easily and quickly prepared but it seemed a little bland compared to Eiko’s delicious looking omelettes with their cheerful bright yellow and specks of coloured vegetables. Rachel took some pity on her youngest and added a handful of berries to her plain meal. Then Eiko handed her a packet of something. Rachel looked at her questioningly. 

“What is this?” she whispered, listening to Eiko’s reply. “Oh…okay then. Sure, I will add it to her morning baba. No problem” she agreed, tipping the pack of fattening medicine into the powdered formula before adding filtered water and placing the bottle in the warmer to heat it to the correct temperature for a baby. Rachel had kept her voice quiet so Usagi didn’t hear them, since she knew the girl would kick up a big fuss over being made to gain weight. “Don’t mention this to our baby girl, Eiko. She will throw such a tantrum if she finds out about it” she said, showing her the empty medicine packet “I added it all to her formula” 

===============

Usagi saw her two moms standing in the kitchen talking as Mamoru carried her in. She then noticed Chibiusa, who was all ready for the day, dressed in her normal day clothes since it wasn’t a day for school. She waved and greeted her. “Good mowning, sissy! Good mowning Mommies!” she giggled. She was in a good mood. “It smells amazing in here!” she commented, breathing in the scents of tasty foods. She looked at the meal laid out on the table “Ooh, omelettes!” 

Then Eiko spoke up and Usagi turned her head towards her, “Awww” she pouted, deflating rather visibly with disappointment that she didn’t get to eat the adult food. “No faiw. I can eat dat stuff. I’m not a weal baby. I has teef!” she opened her mouth and pointed to her teeth as she made a forced smile. Usagi let out a sigh “Well….I guess it’s not so bad being fowced to eat mush if daddy’s gonna be da one feeding mwe” she said, “But da offew of chocowate mousse sounds nice” That made her feel a little better. Even though she’d be fed that by Chibiusa. Grr. She wanted only Mamoru! 

Usagi was put in the highchair and a bib was affixed by little hands. She looked down to see the design today. It was something cute again. She smiled as she ran a thumb over the fabric with appreciation. Usagi kept looking at all the yummy food on the table, wishing that Eiko wasn’t so strict with the silly baby diet. Usagi could lack some nutrition if she didn’t get to eat properly. She chewed her fingers hungrily until Mamoru removed them and replaced them with her paci. Usagi chomped on it with low growls of discontent, frustrated and yearning for the more appetising items on the table that sang their siren song. 

Then Mamoru sat beside her and she smiled at him. She didn’t want to ruin their last moments together before he went back overseas. She would have to suck it up and be good instead of a brat, even though she felt like kicking and screaming and demanding what she really wanted. 

Usagi let out a grumbling sigh then she opened her mouth for the first rubber coated spoonful of cereal. Usagi ate it, enjoying the sweetness of the berries and the pasty texture of the creamed porridge. It wasn’t so bad. But it definitely wasn’t cheesy, tangy, fluffy omelettes with buttery toast and crispy bacon. Boo. She ate without enthusiasm and tried to distract herself by watching the birds outside in the garden, looking at the flowers and how green the grass was. She looked at Mamoru as much as she could without staring too. She was going to miss him so much. But for now, she would make the most of the time left with him. “Fank oo, Daddy” she peeped quietly between spoonfuls. “Da bewwies awe nice” 

She noticed Chibiusa had hot chocolate. She wished they’d put powdered chocolate in her formula. But no, she was stuck with this plain old stuff. Usagi accepted all the bites of baby cereal. It was a small portion for a real baby though so she wasn’t anywhere near to being full. Or satisfied. She raised her hands to try and wipe the food from around her mouth, licking her lips and her fingers. “Umf…I dunno how it gots all ovew my face. I was eating weally nicely” she told her daddy, still trying to clean herself up “Mommy Eiko, I ate awl da baby food. Can I have choccy mousse now?” she asked, eager for something better than baby mush. “Or a plate of fingew foods made of small pawts of dat stuff?” she pointed hopefully at the meals on the table. “Mwy tummy can take it, I sweaw!” 

=========

Chibiusa was almost done with her breakfast. She looked at the baby, covered in creamed porridge. “I’m almost done, so I can feed you the chocolate mousse and your baba if Eiko says it’s okay” she said, glancing at the woman for permission. She could tell Usagi was trying really hard to behave well because Mamoru was here and she didn’t want to make him think badly of her.

Eiko hugged Rachel and reassured her with a light kiss on the cheek, "Don't worry, my sweety. Changes in baby's body will not happen immediately, but in a few days. She won't even notice it. But I'll pretend that it happened because of her body's metabolism. But we will have cute chubby baby and it will make her look even cuter."

Then they set to breakfast. Eiko watched with a smile as Mamoru fed Usagi her soft cereal's for babies.

While Mamoru was feeding Usagi, Eiko took out another bottle of medicine, in the form of pills and handed it to Rachel: "My dear, I have one more question. I plan to give up baby formula and milk from the store and replace it all with breast milk. It is much tastier and healthier. This medicine contains a special hormone. If you start taking this medicine, then the woman's body will act as in the last months of pregnancy and cause lactation. We need to decide which of us will be the nursing mommy of the bunny. "

Mamoru finished feeding: "Yes, the baby ate well. I think the baby deserved a reward in the form of a bottle and mousse. By the way, I have news.
  I decided that I would fly back to the university after I saw the result after the beauty salon. I'm wondering how the little girl's hair will look in real life." Mamoru cooed and tickled Usagi's chin.

"I think it's time for bonding a big sister and baby sissy." - said Mamoru making way for Chibiusa.

Eiko nodded to Chibiusa, giving her permission to feed the little one, "Be careful with our baby bunny. She's still very little one and can make you dirty and you'll be late for school. Feed her small portions and make sure she swallows everything properly and doesn't choke."

Rachel nodded, listening to Eiko. “It’s okay, I’m not worried. I just know that she wouldn’t like it. And even though it’s gradual, she’ll certainly notice when she stops fitting her clothes. Be prepared for her to fight you on this. She may give you trouble” she warned with a soft chuckle.

The last time Usagi gained weight back in highschool, her friends pointed it out then helped her exercise and eat healthier to lose it. Personally, Rachel thought Usagi looked cute just as she was but if Eiko wanted a chubby baby, then she would go along with it. 

While she ate, she watched the handsome young man feed her infantilised daughter with a smile. It was really cute how he took care of her. She was glad he accepted her as she was now. He was so good with her. Some guys would have run away but Mamoru must really love her to stay and become involved this way. He was an excellent Daddy. 

Rachel looked at the bottle of medicine Eiko slipped to her under the table questioningly. She considered what Eiko was saying. Buying breast milk would have been expensive, so she supposed this was the only option if she wanted to switch their infant to something better. “Hmmm…how can we decide? I think it might be best if you were the one to breastfeed her, Eiko. Since you are her second mother, it would form a stronger bond between you two. I’ve raised Usagi from her first infancy so our bond is already good. Otherwise, I wouldn’t mind if we both take the pills and we can take turns to nurse her” she smiled, placing her hand on Eiko’s lightly.

==============

Usagi’s hopes of getting a bite of the grown up foods were punctured by Mamoru’s response. She sighed and slumped in her chair. Oh well, at least she was still getting the chocolate mousse. That was something exciting and different. She’d happily take it this time. When Mamoru shared his news, she perked up in surprise, sitting upright and alert while looking at him in delight. “What? Weally!? Dat’s wondewful!” she clapped, looking at Mamoru with love filled eyes. She giggled at the chin tickles, loosely batting at his hand and kicking her legs while she squirmed and laughed. “Daddy, dat tickwes! Ahehe! Fank you. I’wl bwe a little less nervous wiff you at mwy haiw appointment. Dat makes me feel a wot bettew”

She blinked and looked towards her smaller sister “Oh…otay” she said. Chibiusa was going to be here all the time to do this stuff with her but if Mamoru wanted some peace to eat on his own, she was content to let Chibiusa take over her care. 

She watched as the pinkette girl got up and brought back a tray of chocolate mousse from the fridge and a warm bottle from the warmer, sitting beside Usagi’s highchair. She gave her ‘big sister’ a smile. “Hi sissy” she greeted with soft cheer. “Can I hab da choccy mousse now, pwease?! I can’t wait to eat mwy yummy tweat!” she looked at it eagerly and licked her lips. 

==============

Chibiusa giggled, seeing how bad Usagi really wanted that pudding. “Hee hee. Sure, baby. Since you’re being such a good girl for us big people this morning, I will let you have it” she took another rubber coated spoon with a plastic handle that displayed cute cartoon characters and dipped it into the puffy dessert, hearing the bubbles of air in the whipped foam crackle. She looked over at Eiko when she reminded her to feed the baby with utmost care. “Oh, I will. I’ll be careful, Miss Eiko! I’m a good big sister. I’ll feed her safely and protect my clothes” she promised. Turning back to Usagi, she brought the first spoonful to the impatient girl’s mouth, watching her close her lips over it and take it off the spoon with relish. Chibiusa drew back a clean spoon and giggled a the face Usagi was making. She looked like she was in pure bliss, making drawn out hums of appreciation.

“Get ready, here comes the next spoonful” Chibiusa said, spooning the sweet fluff into her mouth once again. She could tell Usagi was trying to eat slowly and savour it but couldn’t help eating it fast instead. Chibiusa was putting another scoop in her mouth, then another after mere moments, then another. “You really love this don’t you? Hee hee! See, if you’re a good baby, you get rewards. I can tell that you are being very good because Mamoru is here. You are lucky he wants to stay and see your new haircut. I did my hair all by myself this morning but now you need us to do yours, because you’re too little. We have to do everything for you!” 

She said it all so cheerfully, like she was poking fun at Usagi or rubbing it in. Well, this was all because of her bad grades and being too lazy to study properly so it served her right. Chibiusa found no shame in enjoying the new position she held over her along with the adults.

• 1 month later...

Eiko chuckled, as she imagined Usagi's reaction when she saw herself in the mirror a few days later... "Don't worry about the reaction. It will look like she gained weight herself. I'll give her confidence in that. Her plumpness won't happen right away." But in a week we will have a real babygirl's." Eiko said as she hugged Rachel reassuringly and kissed her cheek.

"And about breastfeeding... I agree with you and I will feed our baby. Look." - Eiko said and opened the package and took out one pill and swallowed it down with coffee. "You've already breastfeed twice. First Usagi, then Chibiusa. It's time for me to learn what it means to be a real mommy. It really strengthens the bond with the baby."

Eiko and Rachel were finishing their breakfast and smiling, as they watched Chibiusa feed her younger sister.... Who had been the eldest not so long ago.
And after feeding, she wiped her mouth.

"You're a good big sister of Chibiusa, but it's time for you to go to school. Say goodbye to the little one, and then come to this address after class. We'll be there for a few hours. Find and see the others girls who will be free. Rei, Ami, Minako. They haven't seen the little girl for a long time and I think they will be happy to see how cute she will be with a new hairstyle." Eiko said and sent Chibiusa a message on her phone with the address of the beauty salon.

"Rachel go get the little one ready for the beauty salon while I clean the kitchen and get the car ready for the trip." Eiko said to Rachel.

Mamoru also gets up from the table. "I'm not very interested in your women's business. I have to meet a couple of friends, but I will come to see the final result and I promise to bring some surprise for you, little one girly."

“I could do mwy haiw if I wanted to! If I was allowed to,'' Usagi told Chibiusa, “You onwy know how to do that hairstyle because Mom and I showed you a hundwed times. I don’t even want a haiw cut today, I’m just allowing it to make evewyone ewse happy” she told her. 

“Besides, youw still a child in elementary school, no mattew how big you fink you awe wiff awl youw sponsitilities and my woom and stuff” she reminded the bratty girl. “Don’t get too cocky” Usagi warned her “Dere’s onwy so much teasing I can take. Evewyone has their wimits. Pway nice or I’wl pway naughty”

================

“Mmmh” Rachel murmured, uncertain of the outcome of Eiko’s weight gain plan. “If you say so, Dear. If she gives you any difficulty, I’ll support you” she said. She relaxed as she was hugged, turning to peck her girlfriend’s lips sweetly after her cheek kiss. “Okay, I trust you, my love” 

Rachel smiled when Eiko said she would take on breastfeeding duties “All right, if that’s what you want, then I’m fine with it” She watched her swallow one of the pills. “I only took pills to breastfeed my granddaughter as a comfort and bonding thing when she first arrived here. Remember, she is actually Usagi’s daughter from the future and not my second child” she reminded Eiko. “But I wish the best for you and Usagi to bond well and grow closer to each other. I think Usagi still sees you as her teacher sometimes rather than a second mother” 

Rachel looked into the dining area from the kitchen and saw Chibiusa wiping Usagi’s mouth. The chocolate mousse cup was empty. She smiled, watching Eiko walk over to talk to the girls. 

==================

Chibiusa was going to argue back but just as Usagi got done saying her piece, Eiko walked up and told her how good a big sister she was and that it was time for school. Chibiusa sighed a bit and took the hand me down phone she got from the baby to check the time “Oh gosh, you’re right. I don’t want to be late. My attendance record must stay perfect!” she looked at Usagi with a frown “Goodbye Usagi. The baby who’s not in school anymore. I’ll do better at school than you when you were in college. Ha ha! So there” she told her, poking her tongue out “Behave or I’ll tell Miss Eiko what you said to me” she warned her. “Don’t be a fussy troublemaker right after getting a reward. Otherwise you’ll get a punishment instead” she told her snottily. “I might even give Miss Eiko ideas” she sneered, raising her nose in the air. “Hmph” 

Chibiusa took the piece of paper Eiko gave her and studied it before folding it and putting it in her shirt pocket. “Okay. I can find my way there easily. Yay, I get to find Usagi’s college mates. It will be super easy for me. I won’t let you down” she promised, crossing her fingers for good luck. “Rei, Ami and Minako are my friends now” she grinned, saying it just to annoy her sister. She checked the message on her phone then trotted off to grab her backpack and began to head to school, using a small bicycle that used to belong to Usagi. She met up with friends along the way to school, telling them about the big baby. 

===================

Rachel nodded, “All right! I’m on it” she stated, going to wipe Usagi down and let her out of the highchair. She shifted her up on her hip, Usagi’s long legs clamped around her waist. She paused while carrying her babyish daughter, looking at Mamoru as he got up from his seat. Rachel laughed softly “Okay, okay, that’s understandable. I wish you well in meeting your friends. Of course, do come see her new hair cut and style before you go. I know it means a lot to Usagi. And I think it will give you a happy memory to hold on the flight back overseas” she smiled at him. Rachel started to carry Usagi out of the kitchen and down the hallway towards the bedrooms. “Did you hear that baby? He’s going to get a surprise for you!” she cooed with over enthusiasm to her daughter. 

==============

“Suwpwise? Yay!” Usagi grinned. She was starting to get sad that he’d rather go see friends instead of spend the last time he had with her, but she knew his other friends were important to him too. Besides, he promised he’d come see her makeover and bring a surprise. That was enough to tide her over till later. 

She looked around her nursery as her mom brought her into it and laid her on the changing table. The t-shirt was gently removed and then she was being checked, her diaper only slightly wet, before she was dressed in some new clothes. It was a romper with pictures of Peter Rabit in oval frames wreathed with leaves. There were snaps in the crotch as well as ruffles across the bottom in different shades of white and blue. White dots on a pale beige background decorated the material of the front panel. Two pale blue straps formed the shoulders. And there was a headband with a matching blue bow. Rachel attached a bunny pacifier on a lanyard that was also Peter Rabbit themed. Once she was dressed, Rachel gathered the diaper bag and brought Usagi out to the car, buckling her into her car seat. She put the diaper bag on the seat next to Usagi and then got in the front passenger seat to wait for Eiko.

"Chibiusa is right baby. Your opinion has no weight. Anyway, this question is already grown-ups
discussed. You're just a babygirly now and the most important thing you can do is how to properly use a diaper." - Eiko said with smile.

Eiko smiled as she watched Chibiusa say goodbye to her baby sister. Eiko then hugged Chibiusa. "Good luck at school. When we do the little girl's haircut. I'll have a baby shower afterwards. And you can invite all other your friends over to show them your little sister."

When everyone has gone to affairs...

Chibiusa to school. Mamoru to friends. Rachel dress up the little one girl.

Eiko put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. After that, she went to the car and adjusted the baby seat more comfortably and loaded new babies's songs into the radio. So that the baby would not be bored while they were going to the beauty salon.

At this time, Eiko saw Rachel carrying Usagi. "You're just in time. I'm all set. Take the baby in. You've chosen some really cute clothes for babygirl, dear." Eiko said and kissed Rachel softly on the neck as she put the baby in the baby seat from behind. They themselves sat in front.

Eiko started the engine and drove the car to the beauty salon. "Distract the baby for now, Rachel. I've uploaded new songs. Sing for the mommies, baby."- Eiko cooed and turned on the radio.

((This is what she’s wearing. I forgot to attach the image to my last post:)) 

product-image-993608933_1122x1108.jpg.6344a24c50d959cc088dc36795722bc7.jpg

‘It’s not like it’s hard’ Usagi thought sarcastically, clamping her lips tight. 

Usagi frowned at Eiko’s words, crossing her arms and making grumbling noises but she was careful not to say anything, knowing it would just get her in trouble. It wasn’t fair that her opinions weren’t even considered these days. Babies were so powerless. They couldn’t control anything, or have a say or choice in anything either. Except by their reactions to things, such as crying, laughing and smiling or temper tantrums. If she couldn’t talk, she might have to revert to those. 

She watched Eiko hug her daughter ‘sister’ before she left, then her mouth fell open at what Eiko said. “Baby showa?” she murmured nervously. Oh great, she was going to be the entertainment for an elementary student and all her little friends. How demeaning. But didn’t parties like that usually have cake and goodies? Presents? Maybe that would make up for the circumstances. 

Once Usagi was situated in the car, she watched Eiko adjust her car seat, making it more comfortable. She saw the new CDs that Eiko brought, all kiddy tunes and nursery rhymes for little ones. Maybe the cheerful songs would improve her mood. She was feeling somewhat bitter after what was said and done in the kitchen. As the first song began to play, Usagi looked out the window at the springtime flowers and surroundings and began to smile, focusing vaguely on the song lyrics and melody. That’s when Eiko told her to sing. Usagi grumbled but began to sing, trying to get the words right but making mistakes. This only made her seem cuter though. 

They soon arrived at the salon and Usagi’s mommy Rachel got her out of the car seat, carrying the girl on her hip. That was going to be much harder once Usagi gained weight due to Eiko’s medicine. She put her pacifier in her mouth to keep herself calm and prevent from saying anything to make either mommy mad as they approached the building. Anxious butterflies swirled in her tummy. What if the hair style they chose made her look silly or she didn’t like it? There was nothing she could do. She knew she had already decided to trust her parents but she couldn’t help having second thoughts.

(I will play the role of a beauty stylist in a beauty salon. If you don't mind)

While Eiko was driving, she saw that Usagi was singing, but she was still thinking about something.

"Don't worry about the baby shower - it will be fun. I'll even order a kind clown. I'll invite not only Chibiusa and all her friends to the party. But all our friends. And you will be the center of attention. You will be given a lot of gifts that will be needed for the baby like you. But first we have to finish things at the beauty salon." Eiko said cheerfully.

Soon they parked near a beauty salon. To help Rachel. Eiko shouldered the diaper bag. While Rachel freed and carried Usagi, holding her under the bottom like a baby. And they went to the revolving doors of the beauty salon.

Eiko's 35-year-old old friend Maddison, 35, smartly dressed, walked out to them, smiling broadly. She was a beauty stylist...
"Oh Eiko, it's been a long time since I've seen you. Should it be little Usagi? Ah, what a cute little babygirl I'll be doing today. Don't be afraid of me, I'm doing haircuts for babies from six months to three years old very old time, and I'm very experienced. I'll turn you into a little princess, which your mommies will be proud." - cooed Maddison, first hugging Eiko and then tickling Usagi's chin.

"Get the baby ready while I cook everything. Strip her down to her diaper for now. And where do you want to start with a haircut or beauty treatments?" Maddison asked Eiko and Rachel.

((Go ahead. I don’t mind)) 

Usagi sang the best she could. She was embarrassed that she couldn’t get the words of the childrens’ songs right but it had been a long time since she listened to them all and she forgot the lyrics, stumbling over the words or singing them wrong. 

Usagi didn’t believe Eiko about the party she was planning at first, until she mentioned getting a clown and inviting college aged friends as well. That definitely sounded better than being laughed at by Chibiusa and her little friends. 

“Dat sounds gud” the girl replied, some of her dark clouds lifting, clearing the way for a bit of positive light to shine through. Being the centre of everyone’s attention sounded appealing. And she loved getting gifts. She hoped there were a lot of toys. 

Once the car was parked, Usagi felt more nervous. She leaned into Rachel for comfort and sucked her pacifier to calm herself down. She saw Eiko over Rachel’s shoulder, carrying her big diaper bag. It had to be big to fit diapers for the big baby. 

Usagi felt the cottony padding of her diaper be pressed against her as her mom held her under her bottom. It was kinda soothing along with her paci. Usagi giggled when they encountered the revolving doors. These doors were fun! She hardly saw them in most buildings. It was fun to watch people going through or to walk through them oneself. Though sometimes children played and got their fingers caught in the gaps. 

When Maddison approached the three women, Usagi grabbed onto her long hair, holding it close to her chest as though it were as precious as real gold. She watched the woman talk to Eiko, trying to hide her face to avoid her attention. Maddison switched her focus to the adult baby though, talking to Usagi. She blushed at the compliments, defensively clutching her hair. She didn’t want it cut off. “I..I’m alweady a pwincess. Da moon pwincess” she stated softly, mumbling her words. She couldn’t help a burst of giggles when she was tickled under the chin, kicking her legs and squirming in Rachel’s hold as her paci fell out. “Ahh! Hee hee ha ha! S-stop!” 

The moon princess tried to lean away from Maddison, “I don’ twust you” she told her rudely with a suspicious look on her face. “Why shud I gib you mwy haiw? Dis haiw ish mwy pwide an joy. You can’t hab it”  

Rachel hissed shushing noises at her daughter, tapping her on the bum in a light smack. “Sst! Hush Usagi. This is going to be a lovely hair style. Long hair like yours is too much for a little baby to handle. You will get food and paint in it, plus it’s messy and hard to brush now. You may even get such long hair wrapped around your neck as a choking hazard. Us mommies know what we’re doing! So hush and let us do this”

She looked at Maddison, apologetic and smiling “I’m sorry about her. She’s just anxious about the new hairstyle since she hasn’t seen the design we picked yet. I’m sure she’ll love it when it’s complete though. Please ignore her and continue with the plan. Babies don’t get a say in these decisions” she gave a meaningful stare to her daughter, making the girl gulp and shrink into herself. 

“Y-y-yes mommy” she stammered in a whisper. She hardly ever saw Rachel mad at her. That was scary. 

Rachel took Usagi to the changing room and began to undress her, removing her onesie and the headband with a bow. She put them in her bag to dress her again later. Rachel brought Usagi back out, who was trying to cover her bare breasts. She looked at Maddison. “Hmm…I think since she’s already stripped down, we should do the beauty treatments first. Laser depilation and a milk spa bath were on the agenda” she listed. “Please direct us which room to go to”

"Ignore this babygirl's talk. She sometimes mumbles nonsense. She will look cute with a new hairstyle." - Eiko said.

Then she leaned towards the little girl's ear and said coldly. "You'd better be a good little princess.  Say aunty Maddy: "sorry" and doing whatever she tells you or a slap from Rachel will be light walk, compared to what you expect from me. If you're bad girl."

Maddison ignored Usagi's grumblings. "Yes, I often listen to various stupid babble from babies. Ok I'm will first give the baby laser hair removal, and then will prepare a milk bath. It will soothe the skin after the procedure. Bring the baby to the treatment room, when she is ready."

Maddison goes to prepare the equipment...3_75.thumb.jpg.8a5b6b5d7c4a4213773f8eee480dd2dc.jpg A few minutes later she sees a naked Usagi being brought in there...

"Don't be embarrassed about me, babygirly. I've seen a lot of naked babies and you're just one of them. Don't worry, it won't hurt. Rachel please sit her down to this chair. Maddison said and pointed to a special treatment chair, that looked a bit like a gynecological chair.
"I hope baby you don't have to be tied up... Now I will smear your skin with a special novocaine gel and you won't feel a thing." Maddy said and took some of the gel and applied it to one of Usagi's legs from ankle to thigh. Then she took a special wand and began to slowly drive it along her leg. The wand emitted a laser beam, which not only destroyed the hairs, but also shriveled the hair follicles... Hair will never appear again. Only Usagi's skin was slightly reddened, like after a tanning bed. in a minute the right leg was ready.Then Usag's other leg was treated in exactly the same way. Then came the turn of the pubis, pussy and ass. Next, the arms and neck. 
After another 20 minutes, Usagi's entire body was treated. A little difficult was the place on the pubis and between the buttocks. Because these were tender and hard-to-reach places.

Now there was not a single hair on Usagi's body. Except for the ones on the head. "Now you are very, very smothering let's go to the bath. After this your skin will be very soft. My assistants think they've got everything ready." - said Maddison and took Usagi under the bottom and carried her to the next room where the bath was installed.