LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Usagi's College Reform

The embarrassed babygirl hid her face behind her mittened hands and sank as far back into the stroller as she could. Her short pink dress revealed her diaper to everyone, the pastel coloured bunny shapes on it making it even more babyish than a plain one would have. The way the harness of the stroller sat snugly against her clothes and diaper meant that the diaper was on full display to anyone and everyone. Usagi had tried to close her legs but couldn't the diaper was too thick. Her pink Mary Jane shoes and frilly socks added to the look.

She was however, surprised at the positive reactions from other girls walking by the small parade. Usagi lowered her hands to her chest, still clasped tight together and ready to cover her face in an instant if need be, but leaving her face clear enough for the kisses and chin tickles. She even smiled at the positive attention from other women. She wasn't sure if they were teasing her or just playing along but she didn't mind it so much. She saw people holding up phones, taking pictures and videos, but knew there was nothing she could do about it. Her fate was sealed now. They would be all over the internet soon and everyone would know she was the college baby. Her face was red from embarrassment.

She gasped around her paci when she noticed they arrived at a familiar classroom, looking around at the rearranged desks. She couldn't fail to notice the playpen and soon Miss Eiko was giving her a serious talk. The girl nodded at her Mommy's words, sucking on her paci to stay calm. She was soon picked up and placed into it, and looked around the small, coloured cage. She made a soft scared noise at the mention of being chained "I bwe gud!" she promised in a soft murmur, not wanting her peers to hear her speak like a baby. She certainly didn't want to be chained down. She looked at the colouring pages and crayons she was given. She looked up at her new Mommy and held up her mittened hands "Bud ow? I hash middens" she complained softly, showing her mommy the mittens. It was going to be so hard to colour wearing those! Miss Eiko simply told Ami, Rei and Chibiusa to leave then took a seat nearby on a chair. The other girls waved good bye and left her.

Usagi sighed heavily and mourned her fate once more. She turned her attention to the colouring pages and tried to pick up a crayon. It was difficult, the crayon rolled away from her, other crayons being pushed out of reach by the mitten getting in the way. Usagi concentrated for the first few minutes on just trying to pick up crayons, making little grunts of frustration when it proved to be very difficult. Some of the other college students saw her struggle for crayons and giggled, very amused by it. One boy clapped his hands and cheered softly when he saw that she managed to pick up a crayon and hold it in the air with a triumphant noise and glint in her eyes.

Usagi noticed the boy and blushed red, "Hmph!" she turned her head away. Who cares about him anyway? Usagi's cheeks burned but she focused on trying to colour in the lines. It took all of her effort and concentration to hold and move the crayon on the paper so that the colours would come out properly. Usagi wore the cutest determined look on her face as she coloured the best she could, green scribbles staining the grass of the picture. "Rrh!" This is so hard, it's stupid. How can colouring be this difficult for a girl her age?

It took usagi at least 20 minutes to complete the first painting for kids.
I looked at the first painted picture of Usagi.
It was Donald Duck walking on the grass.
Due to the fact that crayons were difficult to hold in hands with mittens, her drawing was similar to the drawing of a baby.

Many times her scribbles went beyond the boundaries of the picture and, in general, was inaccurately painted.

But I praised her.

"What a clever girl my baby. She drew the first picture for mommy. I am so proud of you that I should boast of it with all the students.

I tear out a page with a picture from a coloring and give it back to Usagi.
"There are 2 more pictures from you." I say, and gently patted the baby on the head.

I signed the picture below: "Baby-Usagi Picture" and attach this picture to the school board. Now all students look at the picture of Usagi and evaluate it, saying that it is "not bad at all for her age."

The blonde girl didn't notice how much time was passing as she coloured the Donald picture, she was just trying so hard to colour it well. There was nothing else to do here and she'd rather not try to escape and be chained, or cry and make everyone stare. She quietly hoped and prayed that she wouldn't need to use her diaper at all during the lesson and that if she did, it was just pee and no one would notice. The stupid baby dress was too short so she couldn't even try to hide her underwear. Still, the formula and food Miss Eiko fed to her earlier would probably go through her systems. The special milk would make sure she used her diapers without any effort on her part. She had been lucky enough to make lots of pee during her nap so she hoped her body would hold out for at least an hour or so. Enough time to avoid being seen with a used diaper.

Usagi finally finished the drawing and sat back, wiping her brow with her mitten "Phew!" she chirped, and heard several students giggle at her. She glared at them but it just looked too adorable with her pacifier and cute hair bows. Even if she was really angry, it wouldn't phase anyone. She turned her gaze back on her picture and appraised it with a small frown and a sinking heart. Rats, there were so many crayon scribbles outside of the lines. Oh well. It was the very best she could do. Usagi blushed at her Mommy's praise. "M-Mommmyyy" she complained softly. Did Miss Eiko have to say that so loud? Usagi covered her face and groaned when the woman promised to show off her artwork to the whole class. "Nyoooo!"

She heard the tearing of paper and looked down to see another page, this time Minnie Mouse. She looked at the crayons with consternation. Not again! She was going to have to repeat the struggle all over again to colour this picture the neatest she could. Usagi groaned but reached her hands out, using one mitten to scoop crayons towards her and the other mitten to grab the pink one. The crayon snapped as she gripped it too tightly and Usagi pouted "Mmf!" how annoying, this would only make things harder. The girl carefully held the small half of the crayon and began to colour Minnie's big polkadot bow with great effort. "Dwo mowe. Ai c'n do dish!" she mumbled to herself. Compared to studying, maybe this wasn't so bad.

The girl saw Miss Eiko walk to the front of the class and attach her picture to the white board. She blushed as the students started to comment on it and give it praise. Usagi hid her red and pink face in her mittens and closed her eyes, hiding from the world as she tried to block out their comments. She shook her head 'no' wishing this was all a dream. She knew she could colour so much better than this. And her colouring was so messy. How could they praise it? They talked about her like she was only one and a half years old, just like her Mommy told her she was. She looked at Miss Eiko when the woman sat beside her again "M-mommy, dake off middens?" Usagi begged, holding out her hands begging to get the mittens removed.

I listened to the comments of students who evaluated the picture of my baby ..
"Yes, my baby is very talented, only you made a mistake with age. My babygirly is not even a year old. I think judging by the drawing ... She is the age of an eight-month-old baby. I will hang this picture on the stand at the entrance to college. And two other pictures that the baby will draw I’ll hang it at home. On the fridge. That's it, we’ll get back to class. "

I go to playpen's. With a smile, I watch Usagi struggle with the crayons and then I see how one of them broke.

"Babygirly should not be given sharp objects." I take a sharpener and sharpen the crayon and return it to the baby.

I miss the baby’s request past ears. "I will not take off my mittens. You will only draw in this way."
With all this, I lift her pink dress and with two fingers check her diaper.

"The baby is still dry. You want to drink. So I put a baby bottle with apple juice in the playpen. Keep painting. You owe me 2 more pictures." I say with a smile

Usagi heard Miss Eiko's comments about her being talented. She kind of liked hearing that. No one had called her talented in any of her classes before. Even if it was at something simple, being told she was talented still made her a little happy inside. She then looked aghast when the woman told everyone that she was merely eight months old. "Whad?! Dad's nod whad nyu shed bwefowe!" Usagi said in offense. "Dat's nod faiw!" It wasn't fair for Miss Eiko to just decide to make her even littler than she told her before. Of course, the girl didn't speak too loud and when she protested, it only made the class laugh. She flushed with embarrassed shame and quickly fell silent, bowing her head to hide her face from view. No matter what she said or did, it seemed Miss Eiko held all the power, and anything her Mommy said, everyone believed. She was the principal of the college so that made sense. Usagi was now just a powerless infant.

Usagi let out a low groan when her Mommy said she'd hang her art at the entrance to the school. As if sticking it to the whiteboard for the whole class to see wasn't enough! Now the whole school would see it. She curled into a ball, knees on the floor, diapered bum in the air, and curled her arms around her head, hiding her face in the small, dark space she had made as she wallowed in despair. It seemed this awful reform would never end with the amount of humiliating things it could do to her. She honestly didn't care if Miss Eiko hung her pictures on the fridge at home. She soon uncurled and tried to go back to the colouring, when her crayon had snapped. Not noticing the photos students took of her diapered bottom in the air.

She was actually glad to have the crayon sharpened so she could use it. All the other shades of pink were the wrong one for Minnie Mouse. She gratefully took the crayon and began to try to colour but it was so difficult. Usagi had begged for the mittens to be taken off but to no avail. She let out a long whine of complaint and resignation "Fine!" Usagi huffed unhappily. She loved Minnie Mouse and wanted to colour her really well, but Miss Eiko wouldn't let her. Not to mention, if only she had the mittens off, she could work faster and prove she was older with more neat colouring inside the lines. Alas for her. She was about to resume colouring with a pout on her face when Mommy decided to lift her dress for a diaper check. Usagi let out a small shriek. "Eek!" She hated someone sticking two fingers into her diaper, it was so invasive, and embarrassing. "Mommmmyyyyy!" Usagi complained once her mommy had finished speaking, this time loud enough for the whole class to hear. She refused to drink the baba of apple juice. She knew it would only make her need to pee later. She shot it a glare. Usagi took up her crayon again and scowled as she glared at Miss Eiko and pouted. She then began to colour, painstakingly trying to make it neater than before. "Grrrr!" 

Soon the bell rings about the end of the lesson. All students considered it appropriate to approach the playpen's and stroking Usagi on the head or on her diaperd bottom, say "Good baby. Bye-bye."

When everyone left, I went to check on Usagi's work. As I planned, she managed to paint only two paintings ...

"Baby. You didn’t do a very good job, I would say -"C". You have only two painted pictures. Apparently this coloring is too old for you. I will find coloring for babies six months old, but that's not all. For your hysteria before the class "It’s good that they didn’t take your words seriously. I’ll give you a punishment to be sure that this will not happen again. I go to the classroom door and lock it with a key so that we won’t be bothered.

I take a pair of handcuffs and a small enema 5.2-2.thumb.jpg.613ab60a902d56d260b4b6eeaa94af70.jpgfrom my purse and go to the arena.

"This procedure will teach you humility, and at the same time will relieve you of constipation poopy."

I grab the baby’s hands and handcuff them to the bars.

I fill the enema with water and go up to the baby and lifting the dress, I lower her the diaper.

Then, inserting an Usagi enema in the ass, I press the pear and water rushes into her intestines. Her tummy becomes slightly convex. Then I straighten the diaper.

"After 15 minutes, baby, your diaper will be filled with your fragrant water and you will not be changed until we return to the nursery." Now this lesson will teach you to be more obedient and not to throw tantrums for mommy. "

I hear a knock on the door comes Ray and Chibiusa.

Chibiusa: "Ami stayed for extra classes, she will come later."

She and Ray come up to the playpen.

Chibiusa: "Why is she handcuffed?"

Eiko: You arrived on time. You had a fun concert that will begin very soon .. "

And in confirmation of my words, the room becomes filled with the unpleasant smell of the baby ...

Usagi was concentrating so hard on colouring Minnie that she was startled by the ringing bell, flinching and gasping while dropping her crayon. She sat up and noticed that all the students were rising from their chairs, gathering their study materials to begin leaving. As they walked past her, she was shocked that they patted her on the head, even more when they patted her bottom, which made her squeak and blush "Hey!" Usagi protested it the first time, but soon hushed up when it kept happening. "Bye bye" she repeated forlornly, her replies soft and resigned as all the students left one by one.

She noticed Miss Eiko step over to the side of her playpen and looked up. Her mouth fell open at her Mommy's words "What? Only a C!" Usagi shouted, pacifier falling from her mouth but dangling on the lanyard clipped to her dress. "That's not fair! It was really hard to colour properly and you wouldn't take off my stupid mittens!" she retorted unhappily. "It's not my fault!" She then quickly started to wave her hands and shake her head "Wait, wait, no, no, no, no, no! Please don't do that! I'll be good!" she begged, hearing that Miss Eiko would find colouring pages even younger than today's. She gritted her teeth as the woman continued to promise more unpleasant things for her behaviour today. "But I didn't do anything wrong!" Usagi whined loudly, not viewing her behaviour as doing something wrong. All she did was protest a bit, pout, complain, glare and sulk. Hmm, maybe that wasn't very good behaviour after all. Usagi gulped as she watched Miss Eiko walk to the door, shutting and locking it. She was frowning anxiously by the time the woman returned to the playpen.

"Uh oh" Usagi whimpered when she saw the handcuffs and a strange looking item with a pink balloon at one end. She didn't know what it was until Mommy spoke. "M-Mommy, please!" she begged, desperate to get out of her punishment. "Please! Don't do this" Usagi started to cry when her hands were cuffed to the playpen bars. "I'll be better. I'll be good" She tried to pull her hands free, only making the cuffs clink against the bars. Usagi cried more when the dress and diaper were pushed aside and the enema was put in, "Nooooooooo!" she cried out in despair, wriggling wildly against the strange sensation of water filling her up. She sobbed after it was removed, squirming uncomfortably. Her tummy hurt from how fast the water rushed into her body. All she could do was sob harder when Mommy told her what was going to happen. It was so horrible! Even worse than the spanking earlier today.

Usagi heard the knock at the door and kept crying, being noisy as she sobbed at the sight of her friends. She dreaded what was going to happen right in front of them "Rei, Chibiusa-a, hic! G-go awayyyy!" she cried, struggling against the handcuffs. She heard the pink haired little girl ask Miss Eiko about the handcuffs, and just when the principal mentioned a fun concert she felt her bowels start to pour back into her diaper, filling it with liquid and then mush. The smell quickly started to fill the room, and the big baby girl sobbed "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she apologised for the smell, not wanting anyone else to smell her accident and being very humiliated. The worst part was that Mommy told her she couldn't get changed until she went back to the nursery "When will I go back to the nursery?" she asked, dreading the answer. She didn't want to sit through another class smelling like this. 

“I think 20 minutes in a dirty diaper is enough for the first time. If you start complaining again, you will spend all day in the diaper. Now you will show us whether my lesson has gone to your benefit. Now I will leave you in one diaper and you will behave like an obedient babygirl. You’ll lie on your stomach and play with the rattle for 20 minutes, after which we will take you to change clothes. "

I unfasten Usagi the baby from the handcuffs and take off everything:: dress, socks and shoes Mary Jane.

I leave only the diaper, booties and mittens on my head and put on the baby’s hood and tie the ribbons on the chin3b0fa4a90e28e3e3cdbf1fd929lh--raboty-dlya-detej-krestilnyj-chepchik-vintazhnyj.thumb.jpg.03a917054684202b2c86387aff435fbf.jpg. Pigtails a straighten through holes.

After that, I lay the baby on her stomach and in one hand I give the rattle and in the other ring for the teeth.

Chibiusa chuckles as Usagi is dressed like an eight-month-old baby.

Chibiusa: “Come on baby, show how fun you are shaking the rattle and chewing on your wonderful rubber ring. Oh, it smells so good. Mommy Eiko came up with an inventive punishment for you little sissy. If I were you, I would start playing with toys. I heard that if you took too long if you spend time in a dirty diaper, then you have a rash at the bottom .. This is a very unpleasant thing. "

Usagi's cries softened when she heard 20 minutes. That wasn't so bad. She would hate it but she was sure she could hold out long enough. It was just two sets of 10 minutes. She could do that, she told herself. She shuddered slightly hearing the threat of staying in a messy diaper all day. That was too much. Usagi softened her crying some more and nodded meekly at her Mommy's words, showing that the lesson had gone in mind. She was being very careful to be good and well behaved now. She nodded silently and sniffled as Miss Eiko said she had to be obedient and a few other things she must do. Usagi was determined to be good to get out of the poopy diaper as soon as possible.

She relaxed when her hands were uncuffed, rubbing at them lightly since the cuffs had been tight. Usagi was silent while being undressed. She wanted to protest the removal of her clothes but she knew it would only further her punishments so she stayed quiet, wearing a small frown. Usagi tried to keep her face neutral while her bonnet was tied on, not wanting to upset Mommy any more with a frowny face. She was feeling very unhappy right now though. She thought that the hat probably looked silly with her pigtails sticking out of the holes in it but at least the classroom was empty so no one could see.

Usagi shivered as she was laid upon her belly on the cold floor, her boobs squished uncomfortably against the hard surface. This was so much easier a position for boys. It hurt when you had breasts. But she didn't make any noise of complaint or pain. It was just uncomfortable. Usagi held onto the rattle and teething ring, careful not to drop them. She couldn't stop a frown as her older sister chuckled above her. It wasn't funny! Chibiusa was being SO mean. She wished that she could wipe the tears off her face as they were growing cold and itchy. But her hands had a rattle and ring in them.

She looked up at her big sister's words and started to shake the rattle, placing the teething ring in her mouth and beginning to chew on it to take out some of her frustration. She hated being humiliated and forced to act like a baby in front of the little brat. It really wasn't fair at ALL. Still, she tried to keep her face neutral and stay obedient, reminding herself that she could get out of the messy diaper quicker if she put up with being treated like this for now. She shook the rattle and made some soft baby noises as she chewed and sucked her teething ring.

I shoot a 20-minute video file on my phone, how Usagi behaves like a baby. playing with a rattle and gnawing a ring while Ray and Chibius take turns tickling her tummy.

"Excellent. Filmed. It will be another way of influencing your obedience, baby. Look baby. Today, I and Chibius will take you home and you will tell your mother that it was your idea to come to me and treat you like a little babygirl. Chibius if you don’t do it, then all the videos and photos that I’ve shot today will appear on the Internet: on your page on the social network, Youtube, in short everywhere. So far, by my order, everything that happens in college remains here, but I can publish everything at any time. Nyala baby me? gugukni in agreement and we'll go disguise your diaper you probably dread how unpleasant it was, but you get used to it .. "I'm taking the baby out of the playpen and a stroller in the planting and again attach straps. I cover the nakedness of Usagi with a baby blanket with stars, which was stored at the bottom of the stroller with which I covered the baby.

Chibiusa: I grabbed the handles of a stroller and start pushing.

"Let's go baby. Mommy Eiko doesn't bluff. I gave her access from your page. So she can easily make words come true. Let's go change."

Usagi was so focused on playing well enough to pass for obedience that she didn't notice she was being filmed at all. She tried shaking the rattle in different sound combinations to liven things up a bit. It wasn't like she could make much music that way, so she hummed soft tunes around the teething ring she chewed. All in all, it made for an adorable video that looked like Usagi enjoyed being a baby.

She blinked and looked up at Miss Eiko, finally spotting the phone in her hand. Usagi let out a small whine as her brows furrowed, but knew to behave. The twenty minutes were up and she didn't want to blow her chance to get changed now. She couldn't help looking upset though when Miss Eiko continued talking, revealing her plans for the rest of the day. Her eyes widened in horror and disbelief, "Nyooo" she protested very softly, almost too quiet to hear. She didn't want this to happen, for her mother to know. Even worse, to think that this was all Usagi's idea! She would shake her head at how irresponsible and childish her daughter was. Usagi's biological mother might even think her daughter was really strange because of this. She sniffled as her eyes watered some more, and she rubbed at her face that was still sticky with dried tears from earlier "Ahw'll do id" she said miserably, bowing her head, knowing she was defeated. She couldn't let those videos and photos get out to the entire world. Having the whole school know was already bad enough and her reputation in local areas was probably ruined forever.

She nodded her head in agreement with Miss Eiko, consenting to her plans. She would tell her mother what Eiko told her to say when she got home this afternoon. It was the only way to keep her honour. She wriggled a bit in her messy diaper. It was still warm and the mush felt soft against her skin, but it was starting to sting the tiniest bit. She didn't want a rash. Her eyes showed gratitude as she nodded at Miss Eiko's mention of getting her changed "Wes peashe!" she eagerly begged, wanting to be out of it. She would probably need some barrier cream on her skin to avoid rashes in future, unless the oil prevented rashes also. 

Usagi scrunched her face up in disgust when she was picked up and her messy diaper was squished against her bottom. She wriggled a bit with a look of discomfort on her face as the diaper mushed against her some more when her bottom touched the stroller chair and then the straps squished it against her body. Usagi grabbed at the blanket lightly as it was put over her, holding it to her chin, glad that at least her breasts weren't in view for the whole school now.

She sighed long and low when Chibiusa started to push the stroller out of the classroom and into the halls, heading back towards the nursery. "Ogay" she agreed sadly, upset about that brat giving Miss Eiko her passwords to her online accounts but knowing it was useless to protest. She silently burned with indignant anger at her bratty 'sister'. "Go shange!" She agreed loudly. She really, really wanted to get out of this stinky, dirty diaper.

I get ahead of the stroller from Usagi and open the door to Usagi's nursery.
"While we were gone, I asked the labor teacher and our guard to tidy up your nursery a little and set something up. Now it looks like this ..."

Now the children's stall really looks like a little girl’s bedroom.

I detach Usagi from the chair and lay her on the changing table.

"Well, what do you want me to change the diaper. Your mom or older sister?" I say, pulling out items to change the diaper ..

c48aab240fdc490ad755091962cb2865.jpg

The girl sighed in relief when the door to her nursery was opened. Never had she looked forward so much to being on a changing table! She couldn't wait to be cleaned up.

She looked around her nursery in wonder. Everything was so large, big enough to fit an adult easily, yet it all looked like a baby's room. The coloured flags hanging from the changing table and crib as well as painted near the ceiling added a cheerful atmosphere and the net above the crib made it seem for a princess. The mobile had shiny stuffed toys hanging from it that were very pretty. Usagi spotted a pink fuzzy bunny soft toy on the shelf above her changing table and eyed it greedily. She had a weakness for cute things and this bunny was just too perfect. It matched her name and it was a pretty colour. It's big floppy ears and red nose were adorable. 

Miss Eiko's voice cut into her thoughts. She blushed at the idea of those two teachers seeing this room and making it up for her. They did such a good job, it was like they wanted her to be a baby. Usagi lifted her arms up waiting to be picked up from the stroller chair. She lightly clung to Miss Eiko and released her once she was lain down on the changing mat. Her eyes kept looking at the pink rabbit, though she let out a soft sound of discomfort as her diaper smushed against her bottom once more. 

Usagi's blue orbs shifted to the principal when she was asked a question "M-mommy!" she chose straight away. There was no way she was going to let an elementary school student change her diaper! "Pwease" she added, hoping that being polite meant she'd get changed sooner.

“Good baby. I’m happy,” I followed her gaze. "Want your new friend? Hold on." I take a soft pink rabbit off the shelf and drive it over the baby’s body, tickling her. And I give it to her hands. While she was distracted by the rabbit, I take off the dirty diaper and throw it in the trash.

Then I’m wiping her baby’s private area with wet wipes and lifting her legs, wiping her bottom thoroughly with her ankles.

I see slight redness.

"You see what your moods have led to? Now you have a rash. But it will serve as a lesson for you to be a good babygirly with your mom."

I squeeze a little soothing cream onto the pplets and apply it on the reddened areas of the baby's skin.

Then I take out a fresh diaper with Princess Ariel and generously sprinkle baby powder deftly fasten the diaper.

"You smell much better than a clean baby." cooing me.

Chibiusa pick up a dress for our fashionista.

She brings from the closet a pink dress with bows and ruffles on it and new ribbons for hair.

I put the dress on the baby's head and straighten it, then form two beautiful bows.

I correct the paci in the baby's mouth and take her new photo.

“Look how sweet” I say and show the photo20190506_091820.jpg.e759d564876484fe19995ab547ac3951.jpg. now you are ready to go home.

I transform the stroller into a recumbent and lay the babygirl there22452_970.thumb.jpg.9462129280a89bfe9c650e002c5edd9b.jpg. I give you your pink rabbit and cover the baby with a baby blanket and tucked it around her and closing the hood of the stroller on top I take the baby to the exit of the nursery and college ..

Chibiusa walks next to the stroller and touches the toys that make a crack and distract my baby.

The sun is shining on the street, but thanks to the hood, the light does not penetrate the stroller.

I drive the stroller down the street and gently rock it.

From the constant motion sickness of the stroller, Usagi’s eyes begin to close... "

Usagi didn't think she had any other choice. Her 'Mommy' was really the only option to her. At least Miss Eiko was happy that she chose her and she received a bit of praise. Usagi blushed when the woman noticed her gaze upon the rabbit plush but giggled when it was playfully moved over her body and put into her arms.  She hugged the rabbit then sat it on her chest and looked at it, feeling its soft fur and long ears. It was really cute and it gave her something to focus on and helped relieve the humiliation of being changed. She felt the diaper come off and then the wipes on her skin and sighed at the cool relief they gave her, enjoying being cleaned.

When Eiko mentioned the rash, she frowned a bit and lowered the bunny so it was lying flat, hugging it to her chest "Sowwy Mommy" Usagi said meekly. She'd try to be more well behaved in future. It wasn't fair that she got a rash, since it was Miss Eiko's fault that she had to have a messy diaper and then stay in it for too long. But she knew that her resistance and sour moods led to that eventuality, so it was kind of her fault, in a way. "Iw'll bwe mowe good for Mommy nexd dime" she promised. This was her life now. She had to make the best of it.

Usagi relished the feel of the soothing cream that took away the slight burning sensation of the rash and she enjoyed the smell of the powder much more than her mess. She saw Ariel on the new diaper and didn't mind it, but she liked the bunny rabbit diapers more. Usagi smiled a little, her eyes showing gratitude for being changed into a fresh diaper "Dank yoo Mommy" she lisped behind her paci. 

Usagi turned her head and saw the pretty pink dress and the hair ribbons. She sighed softly but resigned herself to the fact she'd be wearing it. She couldn't help but like its appearance despite herself, as it was very pretty and cute. She didn't put up any struggle while she was dressed and her hair was done up. Usagi whined softly as another photo was taken. She then got to see the picture and her eyes went wide when she saw what she looked like. She looked very sweet with the bows in her hair. Usagi was such a cute and pretty baby! She could hardly believe that was her. She looked so little and innocent. Maybe this being a baby wasn't such a bad punishment after all. 

The girl was picked up by Miss Eiko again and to her surprise, laid down in a big stroller. It was surprisingly comfortable and Usagi let out a small yawn, covering her mouth with a mittened hand. She smiled once given the pink rabbit and hugged it close, nuzzling her cheek against it "Bunneh!" She didn't care how childish she sounded, that rabbit was her comfort object, keeping her calm and soothing her anxiety. She was doubly grateful to have the hood of the stroller up, hiding her face from the world. She felt strange as the stroller began to move and the world flowed past above her. 

Usagi watched Chibiusa move the toys strung across the pram and make noises with them, feeling nervous when the pram was pushed outside then into the street. She hoped people weren't staring at the giant stroller wheeling down the path. She kept her eyes on the toys to avoid seeing any people she recognised. Usagi was embarrassed and stayed hidden as much as possible under the pram's hood. The girl was exhausted from her long, emotionally taxing day full of unpleasant experiences and punisments. The motion of the moving stroller was much more soothing that she first realised and she decided to close her eyes for a moment, accidentally drifting off to sleep.

Chibiusa grinned and whispered to Miss Eiko "Aw, baby sister fell asleep. She's so cute when she's sleeping. Mom and Dad will think so too. I can't wait to show them the big baby!" she snickered, finding it a great opportunity to get back at her sister and tease her. Chibiusa loved being given the role of older sister and being in charge. She had all the power and she was going to enjoy it.

(I will play both the role of Eiko and the role of the mother of Usagi. You play the role of Usagi and Chibiusa)

I see that the baby fell asleep in a stroller.
I slow down my speed and walk slowly through the park to the house where Usagi and Chibiusa live.

Usagi sleeps so cute in a stroller and she uncontrollably sucks paci like a real infant.

I heard a comment by Chibius.

You are now an older sister and must help your little sister.

I bring the stroller without incident to Usagi’s house.

I wake up baby-Usagi and pull it out of the stroller and holding you by one hand and Chibius by the other we approach the door.

“If you don’t want your neighbors and others to see you like that, then quickly knock on the door and remember our agreement. You must tell your mother that it was you who came to me and asked you to return to infancy if you do not say that .. . "I took out my cell phone and waved it in front of Usagi -" You know what will happen .. Go knock on the door. "

((Okay))

Chibiusa was grateful Miss Eiko slowed down a bit since her small legs were having trouble keeping up with the woman's bigger strides. She had been trotting along as fast as she could, almost jogging beside the pram but now she could walk at a more leisurely pace. The little girl batted her hand at the toys strung across her sister's stroller, idly playing with them. Usagi didn't wake up at the noises the toys made. Chibiusa felt important being the older sister, and being walked home by the principal of the college no less.

"I'm going to study much harder than Usagi chan when I grow up. I'll never turn into a baby again!" she giggled, "This is a fun punishment. I really like it. Usagi is so cute like this. And now she has to play with me because she's littler and I'm bigger-er" she said, her words still a little childish since she was in fact, a child. "She really likes her paci" she commented, leaning over to peer into the pram and watch Usagi suck on it. "Did you know, she still sucks her thumb when she sleeps? She was always a big baby before this happened"

Chibiusa looked up at Miss Eiko and nodded "Of course, I will take good care of baby sissy" she promised. "Even though I enjoy teasing her, I still care about her"  She helped Miss Eiko push the stroller towards the front door of the house then stepped back and watched the older woman wake the sleeping woman. 

Usagi stirred and awoke, blinking her blue eyes open. She was confused at first, not sure where she was. "Huh?" She made a questioning sound and tried to sit up. "Whewe am I? M-Miss Eiko?" She was lifted out of the stroller and set on her feet. Usagi wobbled a moment and had to get her bearings, rubbing at her eyes sleepily. She suddenly remembered everything as it all came rushing back while she held Miss Eiko's hand and walked up to the front door of her house. Her knees felt weak and she began to shake slightly and sniffle. She looked around nervously, hoping no one had seen her.

Usagi stopped outside the door and listened to her principal's words, groaning at the reminder. She looked at the phone Miss Eiko held up and gulped "Okay! Okay...I'll do it" She turned to the door with her fist raised and then hesitated, panicking slightly.

Chibiusa hissed at her "Hurry up! Before anyone sees us!" she prompted, making Usagi jump. The woman quickly knocked on the door and let out a nervous moan, waiting for her mother to answer it. "I really don't want to do this" she mumbled with dread, "But I have no choice!" she looked at Miss Eiko with an upset look on her face; this was all her fault! 

I smiled when Usagi indecisively stood in front of the door of her house and finally Usagi knocked on the door from the sudden cry of Chibiusa.

Rachel (mother Usagi):
I cleaned the rooms and looked at the clock. "Usagi and Chibiusa should come soon. I have to do everything. Usagi is so messy. And these are her constant bad grades." A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.

I went to open the door. And opening it jumped in surprise.

Usagi stood in the center, but instead of her usual school uniform, a sailor suit, she was wearing a pink baby dress, her hair was tied in pigtails and pretty bows were woven into them. And from under Usagi’s babygirl's dress, a baby diaper was clearly visible. She looked like an overgrown baby, and yet she sucked the pacifier all the time, and now she looked confusedly into the ground.

She was held by principal Eiko and Chibiusa by her hands.
"Will someone explain to me what's going on here?" escaped me while looking at Usagi’s baby's outfit ..

Usagi's heart sped up when she heard footsteps down the hall and she blushed in shame and embarrassment when her mother saw her and jolted in shock. She started shaking worse than before and tears sprang to her eyes. Waves of unhappiness and humiliation made her face burn as she got ready to tell her mom what Miss Eiko told her to say. She reached up and removed her pacifier, crying as she started to speak "M-Mom...I can explain" she sniffed, "I...I went to Miss Eiko, the principal of the college. I asked her to-to make me a baby again. I can't...can't handle the college level studies s-so I-" she broke off in a small sob, "I asked her to return me to infancy and take care of me. Miss Eiko agreed, and she made me the- the school's baby!" she said, sobbing louder. "I'm so sorry, Mom! I failed college. It's easier to live as a baby. I- I -...it makes me happy" Usagi lied, hoping the story sounded good enough to Miss Eiko that she wouldn't send the photos, videos and everything out to the world. "I even have a nursery at the school and all the professors know and agree to it"

She looked at Miss Eiko with a pleading look in her eyes, asking silently if that was good enough.

Chibiusa giggled "Usagi-chan you don't have to cry so much. It's okay, I'm happy to be the big sister now" she said cheerfully. She looked up at Rachael "Mom, please don't punish Usagi. For her mental health, I think it's better if we let her be a baby!" she said loudly.

Eiko: I listened with a smile as Usagi told her mother about her second infancy.

I confirm the words of Usagi.
"Usagi came to me and said that she did not meet the college level. Therefore, I took responsibility and made her a college baby's. Everyone knows about her condition. Both teachers and students. And I really opened a nursery at college where Usagi will be located there are all the changes and free time, but I think that after some time during the summer holidays she should be transferred to a real kindergarten so that she studies and communicates with babies of equal age. And with time, transfer her there permanently. "

Rachel: I listened to everyone. And the speech of Usagi and Chibius and the proposals of Miss Eiko.
I smiled with joy
"How can I be angry with such a nice baby. I have long suspected that Usagi is not age-appropriate. I agree with you Eiko that her real age is now about eight months. I will definitely pick up a kindergarten for the baby, especially in one of them my friend and I think she will make an exception for the baby.

Come rather into the house. The baby probably already used the diaper.
Today I’ll get rid of all her teenage things. Tomorrow is a day off and I think we need to go and buy some things for my new baby Usagi. "

She fell silent when Miss Eiko stepped into the conversation, placing her pink pacifier back into her mouth and sucking on it for comfort while she looked down at her feet, grabbing handfuls of her dress and scrunching it. She couldn't believe her ears when Eiko said she should go to kindergarten, shooting the principal a disbelieving look with wide blue eyes. 'What?! Kindergarten?!' she thought in horror, 'I'm not a real baby! Am I going to be in kindergarten forever?'

She directed a mild glare at Chibiusa, that brat was enjoying this way too much! Of course she had to cry, her entire life was being ruined. She couldn't hang out with her friends and do teen activities any more, go to fast food places or tea shops, visit the amusement park, go shopping, see a concert or a movie...no, she was stuck as a dumb baby who couldn't do anything on her own. She cursed her fate, wishing that she had studied harder and avoided this whole situation. She couldn't give up being a hero either. But her friends promised to defeat enemies without her. Yet she would miss the exciting life of being a magical girl. If she transformed now, she'd look like a baby hero instead and no one would take her seriously. The enemies would mock her and laugh at her, and friends would tease her and laugh too.

Usagi was brought out of that line of thinking by her mother's reply, looking up at her and wiping her face with her arms. She saw how happy her Mom looked and was shocked by her responses. "M-mom..." She called Usagi a nice baby and then shocked her again when she said she always suspected she was mentally younger than her age. 'Hey!' Usagi thought in indignation. She couldn't protest to anything her mom said though, knowing Miss Eiko had power over her completely, so she blushed and wrapped her arm around herself, shifting from foot to foot. She blushed darker when her mom said she had probably used her diaper, only then realising it was damp from a wetting during her little nap. "Dwo you havwe do ged wid of my big giwl fings?" she asked her mother, really wanting to keep all her magazines, make up, and other items.

Chibiusa smirked evilly and skipped over to grab her sister's hand, pulling her inside "Come inside, baby sister, Mommy said everything's okay, you can be a baby now with no worries!" she said brightly, as the stunned and reeling older girl stumbled over her own feet like a toddler and clumsily made her way inside. Chibiusa looked up at Rachael "Mommy, can I have some of Usagi's old things that she doesn't need any more? And can I help pick out her new baby stuff tomorrow?"

Eiko slapped Usagi on the thigh. When I heard her objections to her things. "Enough talk. You are now an eight-month-old babygirly. Now we will only hear from you the babble's cute babble and groans. Otherwise, there will be a punishment. Remember the enema? If you do not want to repeat the procedure, then there will be no longer long phrases from this small mouth."

Rachel: I'm look for miss punishment Usagi: “I agree with Miss Eiko. You won’t talk anymore and babies don’t read magazines and don’t use makeup. I will give it all to Chibiusa when she gets older. Eiko look after the little girl while we do her old things and send Chibiusa.”

I took some black garbage bags and started from the hallway and put all the adult Usagi shoes and her jackets in the bag. I gave some trash bags to Chibius.

"Go to Usagi’s room and pick up something else in a bag including her adult panties and thongs and stockings. They’re too old for you, but the baby doesn’t wear it."

Eiko: "Welcome to the new life of the baby. Now you have no choice but to come to terms with the life of the little infant's. While your mom removes your old things. I will change your baby's diaper and then feed her dinner. And after that I will play with you before by the way I go home. "

Usagi yelped when her thigh was slapped. She barely protested at all, keeping her complaints in her thoughts but still, asking if they had to get rid of her big girl things made Miss Eiko angry. Usagi rubbed at her sore spot and sniffled, cowering back from Miss Eiko slightly as the woman spoke to her. She nodded to show she understood her word "Baba, gaga" Usagi said, hoping to prove that she was obedient. Baby babble and assorted baby noises. She could do that. But Usagi loved to talk! This was going to be very hard for her to do. She'd been dying to speak her mind freely all day but forced to talk like an infant. It made her frustrated and stifled. "Nyo enema" she pleaded with a whiny tone, "Ah bwe gud"

She was all too eager to escape that particular punishment. It was so horrible. She turned her head towards her mother when Rachael began speaking. Usagi looked sad but nodded at her Mom's words "Ogay" she said sadly, sounding regretful, but she had a tiny sliver of hope since if Chibiusa was given some of her items, she might get a chance in the future to sneak into the girl's room and borrow the stuff without anyone noticing. Usagi stood helplessly and watched her Mom get plastic bags from the kitchen and began taking all of her shoes from the entrance hall, along with her other stuff. She watched Chibiusa eagerly grab some black bags and start to help. This was just a fun game for her wasn't it?

Chibiusa nodded dutifully at her Mom's words and chirped "Okay!" and ran off to Usagi's bedroom where she usually wasn't allowed. She began to pull out all her panties, stockings and other items and stuff them into the bag, giggling while she did so. "Only diapers for my baby sister from now on!" she said. The cats who were sleeping on Usagi's bed looked at Chibiusa curiously, wondering what was going on.

Usagi meanwhile, looked at Miss Eiko and sighed softly, defeated. She felt her words sealing her fate. "O-ogay Mommy. Change my di-di pease. Baby pee pee" she replied, as she had been taught. "Baby hungwy" she added, trying to be good. She grudgingly prepared herself for another diaper change, more yucky baby food, and to play with some boring baby toys. She wanted her stuffed rabbit suddenly "W-wait! My bunneh!" she cried, "Ish in pwam" she pointed back towards the front door where the pram was, which had her pink bunny inside. She would need something to help her get through this. She needed her comfort item.

Eiko: I go to the stroller and take out the diaper's bag from the bottom of the stroller and the stuffed rabbit and give it to Usagi-Baby.

I take a removable rug from my bag and spread it on the floor.

Then a fresh diaper and straighten it.

Then I go to the baby and take off her dress and leave it in only one diaper.

I lay the baby on a removable rug and give her the rabbit in her arms.

"Here baby play with him for now and don’t bother mommy to make you clean babygirly," I coo.

I remove the dirty diaper from the baby and wipe the private areas with baby wipes and then lift my legs and wipe her buttocks wet with urine with napkins.

Next, I put the spread diaper on and generously sprinkle powder on its bottom and in the privat zone I fix the diaper.

"Mmm, you smell so clean baby. A clean diaper is more comfortable than wet."

Then I put on white rubber pants and on top a beautiful lace white dress with small straps on my shoulders.

On my feet I wear white socks with flowers.

"All baby clean creeps into the kitchen." I coo and lightly clap her diaper while I look in the diaper bag for dinner. Tomorrow we will buy everything you need. "

Rachel: I finish cleaning Usagi's adult clothes and watch Miss Eiko change Usagi's diapers right in the living room. 3 large garbage bags with her clothes came out.

"I decided to give all this clothes to the orphanage. It is a pity to throw it out and then someone will need it. For you baby, we will pick up a new wardrobe." I say Usagi while Eiko changes her diaper.

"You look so cute in this dress and with this rabbit. Is he your friend?" cooing "Well. Miss Eiko will feed you dinner. And I’ll start taking lactation drugs today. I’m waiting for you to start breastfeeding again."

Usagi reached for the pink rabbit as soon as she saw it, taking it and hugging it close to her chest. She rubbed her cheek against its soft fur. She watched Miss Eiko take out a disposable changing mat, spreading it on the floor and setting out another clean white diaper. This one had no designs on it and Usagi was a little disappointed about that. But it looked like it was good quality so she was okay with wearing it. She lifted her arms above her head so Miss Eiko could remove her dress, though she was a bit confused as to why, since she hadn't been wearing it very long and her diaper was only wet. Still, if the woman wanted to change her clothes again, she couldn't argue. That would only get her punished. Babies didn't argue about things. They just cried at stuff they didn't like.

She accepted her bunny back and hugged it tightly once again, rubbing her cheek on the fur. This little habit comforted her greatly. "Bunneh" she cooed softly behind her pacifier. Usagi looked at the rabbit and lightly stroked him or played with his ears while Miss Eiko started to change her diaper. She was embarrassed that she was being changed right in the living room but relieved that she was in her own house where no one but Miss Eiko, Chibiusa and her Mom could see. Since they all wanted to treat her like a baby, she may as well play along. Usagi realised that the feeling of the wipes brushing over her skin was actually quite nice. It was relaxing and it felt good to get cleaned. She obediently lifted her legs to give access to her bottom, and even lifted her bottom up for the new diaper to slide underneath. Usagi wiggled her toes and nuzzled her bunny some more when Miss Eiko said she smelled good.The powder felt nice, lightly brushing her skin as it landed and making a soft perfume fill the air. "Cwean diapee" Usagi babbled, agreeing with her school Mommy. 

She was confused about the plastic pants at first, but didn't fuss about wearing them over her freshly taped diaper. Just in case of leaks, she guessed, and she was grateful for the extra protection. Leaking everywhere would be way more embarrassing. Usagi's bladder control was next to zero now, thanks to whatever drugs were in the milk and food she was given. Once Miss Eiko was done dressing her, she looked at the white dress and smoothed the fabric with one hand, clutching pink bunny in the other arm. Usagi looked down at her feet and saw the flowery white socks. They were quite pretty but so infantile. Usagi let out a soft squeak when Miss Eiko clapped her bottom. It didn't hurt because of her thick padding but it did take her by surprise "Eep!...ogay" she toddled into the kitchen as Eiko insisted, wondering what nasty food she was going to dig out from the diaper bag. Usagi cringed at the thought of more yellow peas. Yuck! She looked over at her Mom and School Mommy "Can baby pick oud fings domowwow doo?" She wanted at least some say in what items they bought; like clothes, toys and furniture.

Usagi saw her mom holding all the full trashbags and mourned the loss of her nice teen clothes. 'Nooooo!' she thought secretly, 'not my clothes!' Oh well, at least they were going somewhere good, she couldn't argue with giving them to charity, to kids that needed them more. She looked at her Mom and nodded "Ogay, new clothies for baby" she agreed trying to sound happy. She blushed at her mom's compliments and held her rabbit closer "Uh-huh wabbit fwiend" she replied babyishly. "Nyo nyame yet" She heard that Miss Eiko would feed her and resigned herself to it. Then her mouth fell open when she mentioned breastfeeding, her paci falling out "B-Bweastfeeding!?" she cried out, shocked, then blushed "W-wowie. Tank oo mommy...yummy boobies" she quickly said, trying to make up for her sudden shock. Her mom thought she wanted to be a baby. It would do no good to blow her cover now.