LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The noisiest/crinkliest diaper you have worn?

What are de noisiest/crinkliest diaper you have ever worn? I have many boxes of old Attends Waistband (like the one I am wearing last night in photo) that I order when I hear they were going to stop making them. On the occasion that I wear them, they crinkle so loud that people notice the sound. This seems so surprising to me because the outer material feel very soft and very smooth and that is one of the reason I always like them. I wish this was still being made. [emoji20]Adjustments.thumb.jpg.c1c23721ada35a4acdc5e419d320b335.jpg

Many years ago (Ok, it was 1982), there was a brand on the market called "Dry Comfort".    Had some SAP in it so it wasn't too bad then, but the things were like putting on a grocery bag as far as their texture and just about the crinkliest things imaginable.

28 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

Many years ago (Ok, it was 1982), there was a brand on the market called "Dry Comfort".    Had some SAP in it so it wasn't too bad then, but the things were like putting on a grocery bag as far as their texture and just about the crinkliest things imaginable.

I remember trying them years ago and I see there is a Dry Comfort diaper still available.  I wonder if they are the same?

This over a cloth diaper and another pair of rubber panties https://www.myprotex.com/collections/plastic/products/157

They are not called Krackle for no reason. So you do not have to go over to the Dark Side for noise

On 12/7/2019 at 11:06 AM, TheBabyPants said:

I remember trying them years ago and I see there is a Dry Comfort diaper still available.  I wonder if they are the same?

Doubtful.  The original ones were the old fanfold rectanguar things.   The current DryComforts are made by Tena and have cloth backings.

2 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Doubtful.  The original ones were the old fanfold rectanguar things.   The current DryComforts are made by Tena and have cloth backings.

I do not think they were the ones I tried then.  I never like the fanfold rectangular diapers.  Thanks for the information.