LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Magnesium citrate experience

I've done this several times in the past but didn't remember the results (ha!) that well.  So for those of you who are curious, here's what happened to ME, someone who has mildish constipation problems all the time.

WARNING!!!  What fallows is semi-graphic.

Took the mag cit at about 11:00 and got all padded.  It doesn't taste good but it's not horrible either, pretty much like salty fiz water.  45min -1hr later I made my first deposit into my padding, and yes it was mushy.  ate.. <laughs> 2 cans of beans and a carton of ice cream for dinner(12:00) figuring it would pass through pretty quick and I didn't have to worry about the calories.  Bonus points!  I could feel tummy rumbles within the next half hour and another half hour or hour after that, more mushy deposits and continued to make them for a short time.  After that...  gas!  For HOURS!  Somewhere after the bulk of the messing was done, somewhere around 3:00 I showered and diapered again 'just in case' and I'm glad I did.  That gas contained small amounts of liquid with it and I would have had to have made potty trips every 5-10 minutes if I wasn't padded!  In the evening I had another quick shower and wore a pull up to bed.  Fortunately things had pretty well settled down by bedtime.   So it took about 12 hours between consumption and the time things were <ahem> quiet again.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!  Your experience may very well be different than mine if you try this.

MC is often used a primer for the colonoscopy procedure.

MC taken first to start the cleansing of the system followed by the liter or more of flushing solution.

Rather quick acting usually in about an hour and the system purging is on.

REMEMBER AFTER USE TO RE-HYDRATE THE SYSTEM - this stuff really zaps the fluids out of the body.

Be prepared to do continuing multiple diaper changes or just simply park on the porcelain throne -

there is not much controllable action that can be done ***

*** which brings up a cruel use of this in bondage diaper wearing -

For starters take this lemon-lime salty soda drink - and then the fun or maybe not so much fun begins.

The effect will last for hours of pain pleasure and bits and pieces in between.